Goodbye Snit

Homer

Oct 13, 2010, 10:33:26 PM10/13/10
Word of advice for anyone concerned: don't be tempted to get drawn into
a Snit circus, it's literally a waste of time. He's just an attention
seeker who'll keep stringing you along, in a never-ending circle of
obtuse questions, for which he has no genuine interest in the answers.

Most of us, including me, have known this for years, of course, but
sometimes the temptation to address his stupidity becomes overwhelming.

Don't.

G'bye Snit, game over.

--
K. | GPL: You can't scare me with this Gestapo crap.
http://slated.org | I know my rights. I want my phone call.

Snit

Oct 13, 2010, 10:44:25 PM10/13/10
Homer stated in post mo6io7-...@sky.matrix on 10/13/10 7:33 PM:

> Word of advice for anyone concerned: don't be tempted to get drawn into
> a Snit circus, it's literally a waste of time. He's just an attention
> seeker who'll keep stringing you along, in a never-ending circle of
> obtuse questions, for which he has no genuine interest in the answers.
>
> Most of us, including me, have known this for years, of course, but
> sometimes the temptation to address his stupidity becomes overwhelming.
>
> Don't.
>
> G'bye Snit, game over.

If you had more self respect you would not post like that. Really. Face
it, you made some accusations and insults. And now you are crying that I
called you out on it. Oh well. I bet your above BS is a lie - I bet you
will continue your accusations and insults. I hope you prove me wrong.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Steel

Oct 13, 2010, 11:11:06 PM10/13/10

It's a pussy's move. He must have learned it from Ahlstrom. However,
what he needs to say goodbye to is those worthless COLA statistics. He
can't be filtering that well.

Marious Barrier

Oct 14, 2010, 12:21:27 AM10/14/10
On 10/13/2010 11:33 PM, Homer wrote:
> Word of advice for anyone concerned: don't be tempted to get drawn into
> a Snit circus, it's literally a waste of time. He's just an attention
> seeker who'll keep stringing you along, in a never-ending circle of
> obtuse questions, for which he has no genuine interest in the answers.
>
> Most of us, including me, have known this for years, of course, but
> sometimes the temptation to address his stupidity becomes overwhelming.

I must recognize that it is the first time I see that kind of troll,
once that start asking moderately serious questions and since the first
answer, gradually starts to degenerate it by, in many failed attempts of
being sarcastic, inserting various indirect insults and calling all
people ignorant and unable to answer what he asks for.

Does this posts means that you have added him to the COLA filters? that
would be pretty nice.

Snit

Oct 14, 2010, 12:32:52 AM10/14/10
Marious Barrier stated in post 73dio7-...@news.newsgroup.cl on 10/13/10
9:21 PM:

Nope... I have been kind and honest... but also I am not afraid to note when
people are clearly lashing out.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Oct 14, 2010, 12:33:29 AM10/14/10
Steel stated in post U86dnZy0fcVM6SvR...@earthlink.com on
10/13/10 8:11 PM:

Notice how I stay on topic as you and yours lash out.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Steel

Oct 14, 2010, 12:40:21 AM10/14/10

It's just game don't get your panties all wet now. You may not like the
game, but nevertheless, it's just a game. You play a game yourself don't
kid yourself.

Snit

Oct 14, 2010, 12:45:08 AM10/14/10
I am not upset... Though I hope someday those who lash out to feel
better about themselves find some better method - such as working to be
better people. I feel sorry for them... and it is clear they feel sorry
for themselves and each other.

--
Insert .sig here

Marious Barrier

Oct 14, 2010, 12:47:27 AM10/14/10

On 10/13/2010 12:05 AM, Snit wrote:
> Heck, you and TomB and Homer and Peter have been accusing me of being
> confused on the simple parts of this - where I was not. Here are the
more
> detailed parts where I admit to not knowing - will be interesting if
any of
> you know. *I sure hope so... but would not be surprised if you guys
did not.*

On 10/13/2010 12:48 AM, Snit wrote:
> Now I am asking
> them (and others) to go a bit deeper into their thinking.
> Some people,
> though, are offended when asked to think at all. :)

Yes we ALL can clearly see how respectful, kind and honest your
tro&%%$R#,, I mean, responses have been.

Homer... add him plz.

Steel

Oct 14, 2010, 12:52:09 AM10/14/10

What? You have never done any trash-talking in your lifetime? I don't
believe that. You're not going to start bible-thumping on me are you. :)

Homer

Oct 14, 2010, 12:56:16 AM10/14/10
Verily I say unto thee, that Marious Barrier spake thusly:

> Homer... add him plz.

Done years ago, but I see his drivel in other people's replies.

Snit

Oct 14, 2010, 1:37:09 AM10/14/10

As your examples show I have been kind. Do you see it otherwise?

--
Insert .sig here

Snit

Oct 14, 2010, 1:37:09 AM10/14/10
If I did I would be one of the rare atheists to do so.

--
Insert .sig here

William Poaster

Oct 14, 2010, 5:31:05 AM10/14/10
Homer wrote:

> Verily I say unto thee, that Marious Barrier spake thusly:
>
>> Homer... add him plz.
>
> Done years ago, but I see his drivel in other people's replies.

That's easily taken care of:

^References:.*gallopinginsanity\.com

--
VIII. Any non-trivial program contains at least one bug.
FreeBSD 8.1 64-bit; Kubuntu 10.04 64-bit

Chris Ahlstrom

Oct 14, 2010, 6:06:16 AM10/14/10
Homer posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

> Word of advice for anyone concerned: don't be tempted to get drawn into
> a Snit circus, it's literally a waste of time. He's just an attention
> seeker who'll keep stringing you along, in a never-ending circle of
> obtuse questions, for which he has no genuine interest in the answers.

Obtuse ain't half of it.

--
He who has the courage to laugh is almost as much a master of the world
as he who is ready to die.

High Plains Thumper

Oct 14, 2010, 6:29:39 AM10/14/10
Homer wrote:

> Word of advice for anyone concerned: don't be tempted to get drawn
> into a Snit circus, it's literally a waste of time. He's just an
> attention seeker who'll keep stringing you along, in a never-ending
> circle of obtuse questions, for which he has no genuine interest in
> the answers.
>
> Most of us, including me, have known this for years, of course, but
> sometimes the temptation to address his stupidity becomes
> overwhelming.
>
> Don't.
>
> G'bye Snit, game over.

Yup, it's not worth it to get caught up in the Snit Circus of
Pathological lies, for example, a year and a half ago:

Road Glidin' Don (rec.motorcycles): "Maybe get out from behind your
computers a little more."

Peter K�hlmann: "Snot Michael Glasser can't. He is trolling usenet 24/7.
He will snip everything if cornered with evidence and then insert his
bullshit, over and over again. That's Snit's MO alright. Anyone who has
trolled with him knows it -- despite his lies (and his current
sycophant, Hadron's lies) it's what he always does."

RonB: "But, he's also a crank. He can take any subject and turn it back
to his favorite crank subject without batting an eyelid -- not very
subtle about it either. Someone -- 'Birds fly north in the summer in the
northern hemisphere.' Snit -- 'They fly north because they have a
unified UI. Whereas Linux uses 'Quit' in some menus and 'Exit' in
others..." 05 Apr 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/4991cc1a2b46f03d

A more recent example of Snit's nymshifting and lies:

From: High Plains Thumper <h...@invalid.invalid>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 04:40:09 -0600
Subject: Re: A bit of perspective on COLA/CSMA discussions

[quote-1]
Snit so predictably and wrong wrote:

> The game now, just so you know, will be to insist that since an
> anonymous Usenet client does not show an IP, that there is no proof
> that Steve posted with the sock "Steve Carroll's Dog", and the fact
> that Steve clearly forged text and lied about it will be ignored.

Er, no. Sandman made the point that some ISP's rather than show the IP
address directly, create a unique hash. Many free Usenet servers do
this, to cut down on nymshifting.

[quote-2]
But that's not all. The most solid proof is that Omar is posting from
the same IP that posts the Steve Carroll's Dog posts. The thing with the
x-private usenet service is that it encrypts your posting host, not hide
it altogether. So the posting host of Omar is
"$$$lwkkl$ulnwp.news.x-privat.org", which incidentally is the same as
Steve Carroll's Dog. I don't think anyone doubted that "Steve Carroll's
Dog" was Snit, but no one cared enough so Snit had to create a new sock
puppet; enter Omar.
[/quote-2]

http://csma.sandman.net/pages/michael_digest_new_sock_puppet

From: "Omar Murad Asfour" <OmarMuradAsf...@text2re.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 23:46:08 -0700

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/ad649416dbaed7b2

From: "Steve Carroll's Dog" <B...@Snit.com>
Subject: Is this for real?
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 10:04:53 -0700

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/1ecb327d512ffc6a

Rather, Snit clearly forged the text as "Steve Carroll's Dog" and got
caught doing it.

> Or, with Steve, he will blame me... after all, there is that ancient
> Usenet video of me frying kittens that makes his current actions just
> peachy. The fact Wally and Tim Adams jumped in to Steve's defense
> and repeatedly lied will be ignored.

No one lied except for Snit.

> No matter how much evidence that there is that Steve was busted using
> another sock will be ignored... because an anonymous account does
> not show an IP.

No, instead Snit was busted, LOL.

> Never mind that the posts *do* show the same uncommon Usenet client
> that Steve often uses for his socks (Edward Stanfield and others),
> and never mind that they contain Steve's trademarked "tells"... the
> fact an anonymous post does not show an IP will be trumpeted time and
> time again to "prove" Steve did not post as the sock he clearly
> posted as.

Yup, whine, whine, whine.

> Not like this dance has not been danced before.

If it is called the "Snit Circus on Pathological Lies", yes, Snit dances
the same dance for the past 7 years.

> And you are still dancing the same dance, Tim. You are a pervert.

Typically Snit, adding an ad hominem insult, how unoriginal, so Snit.
[/quote-1]

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/807e4a40a047e7ed

Ergo, it is best to keep Snit kill binned, another worthy Leafnode addition.

--
HPT

chrisv

Oct 14, 2010, 8:37:32 AM10/14/10
Homer wrote:

>Word of advice for anyone concerned: don't be tempted to get drawn into
>a Snit circus, it's literally a waste of time. He's just an attention
>seeker who'll keep stringing you along, in a never-ending circle of
>obtuse questions, for which he has no genuine interest in the answers.

"I would love to see you try to support that claim." - Sn^Hhit,
stating the obvious

One Shot, One-Kill

Oct 14, 2010, 9:28:08 AM10/14/10

"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

fsck off and die you stupid snotty ass piece of shit.

AZ Nomad

Oct 14, 2010, 9:33:46 AM10/14/10
On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 03:33:26 +0100, Homer <use...@slated.org> wrote:
>Word of advice for anyone concerned: don't be tempted to get drawn into
>a Snit circus, it's literally a waste of time. He's just an attention
>seeker who'll keep stringing you along, in a never-ending circle of
>obtuse questions, for which he has no genuine interest in the answers.

>Most of us, including me, have known this for years, of course, but
>sometimes the temptation to address his stupidity becomes overwhelming.

All the trolls are like that. Getting drawn in to one of their
assinine threads is like argueing with a psychopathic six
year old.

Snit

Oct 14, 2010, 11:11:37 AM10/14/10
High Plains Thumper stated in post 4cb6db95$0$6274$6e1e...@read.cnntp.org
on 10/14/10 3:29 AM:

If you think you have evidence of my posting with a sock then *show* it.
Just quoting Sandman saying he did not doubt it is not evidence. By the
way, the particular sock you mentioned, Steve's "dog", was Steve Carroll -
he *admitted to it*. But that is not evidence for you, eh? LOL!

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Marti van Lin

Oct 14, 2010, 9:29:23 PM10/14/10

I'm wondering where this smell of (flat)fish suddenly comes from.

If you actually used Homer's filters, you wouldn't see any of the
Galopping Insanity.

Strange...

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin, alias ML2MST
|_|_|0| Registered GNU/Linux user 513040
|0|0|0| http://www.soundclick.com/martivanlin

Marious Barrier

Oct 14, 2010, 10:01:39 PM10/14/10
On 10/14/2010 10:29 PM, Marti van Lin wrote:
> On 14-10-10 06:21, Marious Barrier wrote:
>
>> On 10/13/2010 11:33 PM, Homer wrote:
>>> Word of advice for anyone concerned: don't be tempted to get drawn into
>>> a Snit circus, it's literally a waste of time. He's just an attention
>>> seeker who'll keep stringing you along, in a never-ending circle of
>>> obtuse questions, for which he has no genuine interest in the answers.
>>>
>>> Most of us, including me, have known this for years, of course, but
>>> sometimes the temptation to address his stupidity becomes overwhelming.
>>
>> I must recognize that it is the first time I see that kind of troll,
>> once that start asking moderately serious questions and since the first
>> answer, gradually starts to degenerate it by, in many failed attempts of
>> being sarcastic, inserting various indirect insults and calling all
>> people ignorant and unable to answer what he asks for.
>>
>> Does this posts means that you have added him to the COLA filters? that
>> would be pretty nice.
>
> I'm wondering where this smell of (flat)fish suddenly comes from.
>
> If you actually used Homer's filters, you wouldn't see any of the
> Galopping Insanity.
>
> Strange...

I have leafnode up and working, but haven�t yet enabled or even
downloaded the filters.

High Plains Thumper

Oct 15, 2010, 7:20:56 AM10/15/10

You have described Michael "Snit" Glasser to a tee. Everyone who has
attempted a reasonable discussion with Snit have experienced the same as
you have observed, called the "Snit Circus of Pathological Lies". For
example, here are what these 138 posters have to say about Snit:

1- Adam Kesher: "Steve, IIRC Sandman's website has a member area and a
login. If you forget your password, you can ask it to e-mail it to you,
and a bot will send an e-mail. *That* is the e-mail Snit got from
Sandman's website, and yes he's that fucked in the head and starved for
attention that he'd claim it to be an e-mail from Sandman himself. So,
don't get sucked into his little circus. The e-mail, in this particular
instance, did probably originate from Sandman.net." 27 Feb 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/dac74355552b4cc7

2- Alan Baker: "People's perceptions of you are *formed* by behaviour
and not withstanding your occasional on topic posts, I wish you'd leave
too. Please note that despite the amazing silliness that is Edwin, I
have never made the same wish of him." 27 Feb 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/4a7c3ebf3fc10221

3- Andrew J. Brehm: "You are not flamed because you speak the truth, you
are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting the
newsgroup." 27 Feb 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/52eab53a559e00ce

4- AZ Nomad: "The fact that you routinely change your headers to weasel
out of killfiles proves that you're an asshole." 25 Jun 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/51b43d6c9613c9da

5- Andy/news/nospam: "Why do you keep these things up, Snit? Why not
just let them go away and show how responsible a member of CSMA you are?
You could show your enemies up by being better than them, rise above the
low level you so obviously dislike. Anything, just stop...." 26 Apr 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d6ffb6b06aa237e5

6- B.B.: "Does the From: header contain the string "Snit"? If yes, then
troll. Otherwise, maybe. Dunno why I had my KF on you set to expire, but
it's fixed now." 13 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/8a98d179b2ff9578

7- BaJoRi:
Snit: "You are, of course, lying."
BaJoRi: "No, I am not. You know it, and I know it, and everyone else who
has read your idiocy knows it. I took your statement, showed it to be
wrong, then added even more, just to be a dick and REALLY show you to be
a fool. You need to judiciously snip out pertinent points because you
are an intellectually dwarfed turd-burglar." 11 Nov 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.vacation.las-vegas/msg/647944511b74b82f

8- bobinnv: "I learned some time ago how much better this group can be
if you kill file Snit. I have never understood why more people don't do
the same.." 5 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/0706dbef8ce1f903

9- Bob S: "This has always been pretty much a free-for-all group, but
since Snit showed up, its become almost impossible to have a decent
discussion about anything." 27 Dec 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3d2f1dff196ca190

The solution is to NOT REPLY TO SNIT. But for some reason, some people
just can't stop feeding him."

10- �b� unny: Subject "snit makes me sad", Text "really actually =:-("

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/4e31cb49c1e2d432

11- buzz off: "Snit is obviously mentally ill..."

12- Carlo Coggi: "He must believe he is surrounded by 'trolls' ... in
the groups he trolls in, that is. I wondered if the idiotrollers like
snit would reply to this thread. Of course, I didn't see his posts, only
your reply".

13- chrisv (cola): "No, she called him 'shit', and rightly so, for they
way he was so ignominiously birthed into a toilet at the bus depot, and
simply refused to die, despite repeated flushes. It's now far too late
to *flush* him, but we can still *plonk* him..." 12 Sep 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/18099f8aa067f4a5

14- C Lund: "Snit is not my responsibility. Maybe it's time for you to
learn how to use your kill-filter. I am assuming, of course, that your
Usenet browser has a kill-filter." 5 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/2c390a34b05b24a9

15- cc (COLA): "Snit posts all the time. You don't have to dig up months
old articles where he brings up years old topics. Just respond to a
current message." 22 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5a712e3312ba9f8a

Snit: "And, yes, I know the facts will go over your head. You are an
insane moron... and you have nothing of value to say. Here: you will
prove it with your response and I will merely note you did so. 100%
predictable."
cc: "What facts? The fact that you don't know what a hypothetical
situation is? The fact that you can't answer any questions? The fact
that you continue to run away when faced with simple questions? I am
100% predictable to you because you simply cannot understand what has
been placed in front of you. It's all just a jumble of words to your
pea-sized brain, and therefore it always looks the same." 15 Nov 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/f6ce4429806e9de6

Snit: "Do you realize how clear it is your whole goal is just to get the
last word?"
cc: "Now that's hilarious!" .... "You are incapable of letting anything
go. In fact, I guarantee you will respond to this post in under 3 hours.
Hell, I'd be surprised if it takes longer than 30 minutes. If I really
wanted to, I could make this little side topic go on forever, because
you are a complete moron who just has to respond to anything written
about or to you, even if it just means repeating yourself." 1 Feb 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/3712090033411605

16- Code Orange: "Then why post it? What need is there for you to "win"
an argument? They don't like you, you don't like them. Why must you keep
this up? What results are you expecting?"

17- CozmicDebris: "I'm done with your three year old games. The archives
show my answers and your inability to process them. Keep posting your
list and proving that you are an idiot troll. I will not address it any
further- you being too stupid to realize and accept that is not my
problem". 22 Nov 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.cellular.attws/msg/0aa65b7a132dbfe8

18- Chris Ahlstrom (COLA): "I try to go more by the contents of the
posts. Although some clowns (e.g. Snit) spew out so much chaff it is not
worth the effort." 14 Feb 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/8b6a982957c7c9d5

19- Dawg Tail: "You've already apologized for having already misread
what I had previously written. What makes you think that you're
correctly understanding what I'm writting now. You've got a history of
reading into things what you wanted people to have said instead of what
they really said.

I suggest you get over this limitation of yours. It's making you look
foolish."

Dawg Tail: "PC advocates, Mac advocates, Linux advocates. Almost all of
them are making similar claims about Snit. When you have so many diverse
people who share a common perception where do you think the problem
lies? With Snit? Or almost everyone else? The answer doesn't require an
advanced degree to figure out." 30 Dec 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/73edac32c3ad530b

20- Dave Fritzinger: "[snip of stuff I really don't care to read] Snit,
please go away. Get a life, meet a woman, do something, but please,
please, please, GO AWAY!!!!" 2 Jun 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/57bb2fc42ec0f290

21- Donald L McDaniel: "Jesus, snit. You're a teacher. I thought you
knew what a metaphor was, and could recognize one when it was presented
to you. I guess I had too much confidence in you." 30 Nov 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3254ec7af27bfb0f

22- ed: "snit, you continually amaze me with how much of a liar and
loser you are. you may notice a semi-regular pattern with me where i
stop responding to your posts for stretches at a time, then start up
responding as if you were a normal person. i suppose it's tough for the
magnitude of your 'loserdom' to stick, so it loses some of it's
sharpness when i stop responding to you. you almost always start
responding back in a semi normal way, but inevitably degenerate. it's
once again that time. i can only ask that you pass my condolences to
your wife and unborn child for having to put up with such a dishonest
fool as yourself. (well, if your wife is a loser as well, just pass
those condolences to the rug-rat to be; if not, double condolences to
her). " 30 Apr 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/71f74dd6d806ce77

23- Edward Stanfield: "Snit thinks the rules that apply to honest and
honorable people apply to him. That is absurd. He is the biggest liar
in Usenet history. Mackay posted the email to prove Snit was using sock
puppets and he still is. Snit can not give up his socks puppets and
shills. They are the only ones who ever support him." 28 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5b52494d96d12229

24- Edwin: "You've got to be out of your mind, Snit. You're the worst
troll this group has ever seen. You're a liar and a forger, and you've
almost destroyed this group single-handedly. For you to post a list of
out of context arguments, and lies, and forgeries about your enemies
labled as a "peace effort" has to be one of the craziest stunts you've
pulled. It's all about your sick need for attention, your need to be
center stage at all times. You'd publicly eat dog turd if you thought it
would make people look at you." 18 May 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/37e4a720619642a0

25- Elijah Baley: "Seriously, Snit, you need psychiatric help. Go see a
doctor." 24 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/6f6c88356b54fc15

26- Elizabot v2.0.2: "I see you were unable to respond to the points in
my post and you are back to your repetitious regurgitation mode. How
childishly typical of you, Snit." 16 Nov 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/55214ccfb7414fe5

27- Fa-groon: "I don't read Snit period. He's been killfiled since the
first day I posted here. [....] I don't want to 'do like Snit'. As far
as I'm concerned, Snit doesn't even exist." 15 Aug 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/dcfbff305ba8b7f0

28- fibercut: "That is the problem. In the years I have been coming to
CSMA I have seen in the past year a real hatred among people, besides
the typical Mac vs. Windows typical argument. I feel that it is like
being in a room of really young children trying there best to best the
other person. The one common thing among all of this seems to be you. I
hate to be like this, but facts are facts. You seem to be in the middle
of a great percentage of arguments. CSMA has become less about Macs and
more about "look everybody, I think he lied". Is there no end then all
this picking at each other on such a personal level. CSMA has always
been al little adversarial but you have personally crank it up to the
point that this place is no longer fun. Congratulations on stopping CSMA
and making this place your own personal circus." 12 Jan 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/bbe695bbc3424ab6

29- Geezer:
Snit: "Steve Carroll has no sense of morality"
Geezer: "Whined the guy who cannot directly address those who uncover
his lies and deceit;)"
Snit: "and no clue about the law."
Geezer: 'Said the guy who believes his unsupported opinions are "proof".
LOL! (snip more of Snit's unsupported lies)' 1 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d0517ced5134934d

30- Geoff M. Fitton (COLA): "The Prescott Computer Guy *still* showing
how stupid he is... What a mar00n". 30 Aug 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/f9401b4b57c59865

31- George Graves: "Jason. You have started an argument with the Snit
(AKA Michael Glasser), this should not be done. He will drive you crazy
with his twisted logic, his deep-rooted need to be ALWAYS right at any
cost. He will move goalposts, set up strawmen, and bore you into
submission with his endless pedanticism. The only way to engage him is
to hit and run. NEVER engage him, it's a futile, empty procedure that
will only anger you and feed him. Take my advice and STAY AWAY!" 27
Oct 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3d3af33ce25a11fd

32- gimme_this_gimme_t...@yahoo.com: "Hitting the vodka tonight Snit?"

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/b457a7b378264794

33- Greycloud: "You really shouldn't lie like that. Everyone else
notices that you are not honest and you have no honor." 21 Jan 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3b92f11a1ab00f91

34- H: "Your crappy posts are still showing up in seperate threads, are
you doing this on purpose to piss people off? I dont ever censor people
cause that's just retarded but if you dont fix it I'm gonna have to
cause I dont wanna see your name 40 times in a row. So uh, change your
client or something". 12 Sep 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/f36ee6b458c86499

35- Hadron (COLA):
Snit: "Now why not end your silliness and either just stop your BS or
actually give reasoned comments on the screen shots you keep asking for
and I keep providing?
Hadron: "err, he just did. And you snipped it all you weasel." 30 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/de49f2b7471d2e1a

Snit: "Sigh: 100% predictable, you will not answer *any* question I just
asked. You will run... your whole goal is to beg for attention, not to
make or support a point."
Hadron: "nice. You made it into my new killfile. Jesus, stop repeating
the same garbage." 6 Apr 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/c86ab53a759ea728

Hadron (COLA): "... your constant repetition could send an acid tab to
sleep ... Why not do yourself and the rest of us a favour and kill file
the dickhead?" 09 Dec 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/6533c646468adc42

36- Henry Flam: "Who gives a damn about this shit? Snit, once in a
while, I make the mistake in thinking that that you are starting to make
sense in your posts; I tend to agree with your politics. Then you post
stuff like this and it destroys any respect that I have for you." 16
Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/f048bedfe0d67d66

Henry Flam: "You on the other hand must a deeply troubled individual who
has a fragile ego. I needn't agree nor disagree with the points above. I
don't care about them. Your constant complaints, whines, rages, etc.,
wars with the regular Mac advocates, whom you mislabel as trolls, arise
from your sense that any conversation or thread must orbit around you.
People have pointed that out to you but you don't accept that. Snit I
feel sorry for you. Please go and see a doctor about your solipsism.
There must be a cure for you deep psychological travail." 18 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/b9bb48e6e6da75c8

37- Heywood Mogroot: "*plonk*"

38- -hh: 'Perversion has utterly nothing to do with the definition of
"synonymous". It is, however, a very clear example of how you attempt
to maliciously debase against anyone who disagrees with you. As such, I
consider this to be a purposeful attempt by you to try to libel me.
This is your only warning to consider rescinding your remark, with the
reminder that you, and you alone are responsible for that accusation,
both in the ethical as well as the full legal meaning of the word
"responsible".' 25 Feb 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5496641a3426293a

39- High Plains Thumper: "I can understand why posters get sick and
tired of your lame ad hominem attacks, your cowardly statements shifting
the goal posts, your continuous rambling drivel of how everyone seems to
be against you. No one cares a wooden nickel about your incessant flame
wars that are self created. You pretend to be an advocate but you
manage to cause everyone's hand to be against you." 6 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/b27ba196819ad38f

High Plains Thumper: "So Snit thinks that no one can see through his
lies, his deceptions, his history of forged evidence from his website,
his history of trolling CSMA and COLA, his history of sock puppets, to
name a few. It reminds me of my son when he was 2 years old. He'd hide
from us by sticking his head behind furniture with the rest of his body
sticking out in plain sight. He thought we could not see him. So it is
with Snit." 16 Dec 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/559d59406d6a6c3c

40- Homer (COLA):
HPT: "Snit in a period of 2 minutes has copied a post of mine, posting
the same following message over and over, in false pretense as a Linux
advocate."
Homer: "That kind of behaviour is not normal, to say the least. I don't
mean this as a personal insult, but I'm perfectly serious when I say
'Snit' (Michael Glasser) is obviously mentally ill, and needs help. I
was going to suggest that someone alerts his wife to the problem, but I
have to assume she's already aware of his condition, if she is in fact
still living with him. It's possible, I suppose, that he's already
undergoing counselling and/or on medication, but if he is then it
doesn't seem to be helping much. Maybe he just missed his 'meds' today
(again, I mean that sincerely). 26 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/e061874ea94e9ce8

41- hophead: "I have been reading and occasionally posting to CSMA for a
long time now, since 1995 at least. There have always been trolls and
morons, but I've never seen anything quite so disruptive as the Snit
circus. Snit will *never* back down or stop, and neither will most of
his opponents. A good kill file is your only hope." 20 Aug 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3161a78667e299eb

hophead: "It's best to killfile snit, and if you can, set up a filter to
kill any responses to snit. Or (as I've been forced to do) killfile
those who insist on responding to him. Yes, you do miss some advocacy
from some of those people, but the joy of not seeing snit or any
sockpuppets. They are pretty easy to identify fortunately and are easily
killed as well." 19 Aug 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d0cb5d4f4d1cba91

42- Jamie Hart (cola): "It seems that since you are unable to offer
support for your statements, you're reduced to personal attacks on me.
Incidentally, anyone reading this post can see that I have offered no
straw men, and have only asked you to explain how the things you state
as facts can be true. I'm really sorry that you're taking this attitude,
the topic is an interesting one and I thought you might have some
insights. I've snipped the rest, since you dislike long posts and avoid
answering any of the questions I asked by saying everything was just
repeated." 6 Dec 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/8e07cde31f4eecf6

43- Jason McNorton: "You're one of the many, many paranoid people on
usenet that should be confined most likely. You sit there and refresh
your screen endlessly. You post the same nonsense over and over. Either
you're a super troll, or you're a super mess." 1 Nov 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/7a8e091c0b248eb0

44- JEDIDIAH (cola): "You're simply full of shit."

45- Jeff B.: "Yo, Snit. We're not pals. I think you're a git." 23 Dec 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/0ec649345d433a2d

46- Jeff Hoppe: "This is a Macintosh Advocacy newsgroup. Not a 12-step
recovery plan. Your medical problems or conditions won't help me achieve
a greater understanding of my Mac. In fact, it detracts from it and
those kinds of discussions have no place in a newsgroup such as this."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/947a2cc0301a2862

47- Jesus: "Really, Snit. It's annoying. What are you accomplishing
besides being annoying? Is that your goal?" 25 Apr 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/e3d5029d34cde243

48- Jim Lee Jr.: "Snit, read the thread's title, is Bush mentioned in
it? You (and Carroll) ought to learn to stay on topic and not hijack
threads."

49- Jim Polaski: "Why is it that nearly every thread you're involved in
seems like it turns into some tit-for-tat, dozens of responses to OT
things and garbage? Cmon there Snit. Someone has to take the lead and
stop this crap. Try. How about it?" 25 Apr 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5b5c22490ab9649b

50- Jim Richardson (cola): "And yet again, Snit runs away, rather than
actually provide evidence for his claims. Par for the course I suppose."

"Evasion noted. Snit runs away again rather than produce evidence for
his claims. At least come up with some original insults Snit! I mean,
you *are* capable of original thoughts! Right? Snit?" 8 Feb 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/e33321cc3343fc44

51- Joey Jojo Junior Shabadoo: "and Snithead has even farther to fall -
in a few weeks he'll be out on the street after midnight, yelling at
passersby 'sucky sucky, $2...'" 23 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/57cf69f66571a5a7

52- John C. Randolph: "You're nothing but a troll yourself. What are you
bitching about?"

53- JohnOfArc (cola): "I'm not sure "troll" does it justice- more like a
black hole! But hey, if we all promise to never again even entertain an
unkind thought re Apple, will you take it back and lock it up? Please??"

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/e2891b1f3984e121

54- John Q. Public: "I have not been bothered to read Snit's postings
since I figured out who he is. I don't bother to filter his posts, I
just consider the source and skip to the next one when I see his name."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/7d34c1bd05c877d2

55- John Slade: "I don't get posts from Snit. I wouldn't be shocked that
he has some kind of disorder. He made up stuff about being a computer
repairman and teacher. He's just plain loony and best ignored. Let him
deal with his disorder by medication. He's here to do one thing, get
attention from people. He says the crazy stuff just to get a reaction.
You say you like to beat him over the head. Well that's what he's
counting on, he says stuff he knows isn't true in hopes to get a rise
out of people like you. Ignore him, you won't regret it." 3 Apr 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/394a53a65c28d314

"Snit, you have a enough problems as it is without adding drinking booze
to the list. How the hell did you manage to get out of my killfile? Oh
well back into the cage you go, PLONK." 13 Oct 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.food.wine/msg/992a796786a541d8

56- Josh McKee: "Snit, I assume there was some point to this posting?
Because I certainly cannot find it."

57- K E: "I haven't read this board for awhile but I see that even
though the trolls still roam free at least the worst troll of the lot is
mostly being ignored by readers on this bb. If the few stragglers that
keep replying to him would just stop responding to Snit at all this
place could be worth coming back to. There's a good chance he'll pack up
and take his trolling to more fertile ground." 22 Oct 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/0b9dca7df1f677f4

58- KK: 'Whoa there, ad hominem man. You started off your sentence with
"Ah" like you'd just realized something profound.' 29 Oct 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.howard-stern/msg/6a89029a5b5be5f8

59- Kelsey Bjarnason (cola): "Funny how you simply don't bother reading
the posts that rip your entire thesis to bleeding gobbets of putrid
excrescence. Maybe some day you'll learn how to support your position,
instead of sticking your fingers in your ears and humming, hoping it'll
all go away." 7 Mar 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/96d064a7a5c6074a

60- Ku Karlovsky (cola): "You repeatedly chastise others for ad hominem
attacks while in the same sentence make your own ad hominem attacks. You
make silly claims and then avoid the subject of your silliness. You're a
liar and a hypocrite and you always have been." 14 Jul 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d1e3f9ac5c72c6ee

61- Lars Trager: "Yes, you are stupid." 7 Jan 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/a9bedf6689f9a54f

62- Lefty Bigfoot: "Okay, I tried to put up with it for a long time, but
the few times you post something worth reading just aren't worth it
anymore. *plonk*" 16 Dec 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5520adae01120e83

63- Liam Slider (cola): "Maybe he's responding to the fact you've been
an annoying little fuckwit lately. You started out with the pretense of
trying to be fair, but lately all there is from you in COLA is trashtalk
about Linux and you acting every bit the troll." 16 Jul 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/ad7d6c42c5e4cf2f

64-libcrushersmith: "Snit also thinks Dan Rather still anchors CBS News
and that Gitmo terrorists are innocent! Any time Snit is cornered, he
changes the subject and will never admit he's wrong." 28 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/fbc516717f3b7ccf

65- libsnightmare:
Snit: "Who said Bush did not flip flop?"
libsnightmare: "Never said that. I put back in what you cut out. He
never flip-flopped on the war, even when it was unpopular, like "Kerry
and all the other libs" did. You're a sore loser who has resorted to
fifth grade tactics. How fucking sad - all this clown has left is to
edit posts and post fake bullshit. You can't debate... so you lie. Once
again, you have proved Steve Carroll right about you. Sad..." 4 May 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/a80c93f80bd6bc3e

66- Linonut (cola): "Snit is a Tholenoid."

"Indeed. Snit may be the first retraction of my general killfile
amnesty. The volume of cavilling, whining, foot-stomping,
back-tracking, goal-post shifting, and petulance generated by that
effete candy-ass beggars belief". 30 Aug 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/cc4827fd7e8ad574

67- Lloyd Parsons: "Well, I don't know if Oxford is the most cretinous,
I would think that would be reserved for Snit! ;-)" 18 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/b6cd3ac4bf1e08d6

68- Lewis: "hasn't this fight been going on for like 8 years now? I
don't think anything is ever going to fix snit." 02 Mar 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/98ef8bca6b3a9b34

69- Mark Kent (cola): "The problem with someone like Mr Glasser is the
same as it is with Mr Wong, even if he were to be honest now, it would
be impossible to determine where the honesty starts and the usual
dishonesty ends. In my primary school, one of the teachers was very keen
on proverbs, and I recall her going over the "cry wolf" story. Mr
Glasser could "cry wolf" over and over now, and I would not come to help
him with his sheep, because I do not know any way of determining if he's
ever telling the truth, or indeed, if he ever has." 2 Dec 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3f30aa1b65a972b3

70- Mayor of R'lyeh: "The fact is that he's probably pulling it to this
post since its all about him and he managed to make me think about him
today. A friend of mine has a toddler. I went over to her house and
videotaped her kid doing a bunch of cute toddler stuff then burned a DVD
of it for her. While we were watching the DVD her kid got mad. He got
mad because we quit making him the center of attention and made that kid
on the tv the center of attention. He even ran up to the tv and tried to
block our view of it. That's how Snit lives his whole life." 30 Sep 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/9935f4154d5a290b

71- Michelle Ronn: "The real topic here is that one someone refutes your
'facts', you run away and ignore them. Refuting your 'facts' is easily
done in this case. I did it, and you ignored it." 9 Feb 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c050c82720737b32

72- Mike: "Nonsense. I never see you "advocate" anything. All I see you
doing is engage in endless semantic arguments with everyone. You're the
TholenBot of CSMA. BTW, that's *not* a compliment!" 8 Jul 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/7c5b72d70b87ffbd

73- Mike Dee: "I will no longer accuse you of lying here. Instead I can
only say that you are a complete and delusional kook that happens to
inhabit CSMA for the time being. That you are unaware of how deranged
you actually behave further reinforces this notion. Please seek
professional help."

"The point that keeps whooshing over your head Snit, is Elizabot made no
threat to you before you went to the police. She made a promise.
Admittedly, to your delusional spaced out paranoiac view point, Elizabot
was suddenly "threatening" to you. In so much as you had to take your
kooky self down to your local police shop and blub on their shoulders
about how much in danger you were in [sob, whine], and they had to waste
valuable policing time consoling you over your stupidity. I bet they
have Kook with a capital "K" written at the top of your profile, Snit."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/9cf45bc88a324f40

74- mmoore321: "Snit is a human car-accident and we are all
rubbernecking. We know it is bad form, but yet strangely curious. Treat
him the same way, look but just keep moving on." 18 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/f1c3041d89504c07

75- Mojo: "Actually, these facts piss everybody off because they are
off-topic, unnecessarily confrontational, extremely boring and clearly
show that you are crying out for attention." 20 Sep 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/a38f07b9a4811a80

76- Mr. Blonde: "Lastly, I can't help but comment on the fact that your
obsession with Sandman has actually grown since you claimed to KF him.
Killfilling someone generally implies you're ignoring that person, yet
you piggyback onto virtually every reply to him here and and check his
website's validation status more often than most people check their
e-mail. These are not the actions of a mentally balanced individual."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/2b005666ab303e2b

77- MR_ED_of_Course: "Seriously, spend half a day at any pre-school or
kindergarten and see if the kids there can't teach you a thing or two
about social behavior." 16 May 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/55c03a6a0b7813a4

78- Muahman: "Ummm, dude you post 1000 posts a day. 999 of them are
trolls, if anyone here has issues it's not me." 24 Sep 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/ad9daff74ee1e0bd

Muahman: "LOL, everyone hates Snit. I know I'd push him in front of a
bus if I could." 15 May 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/e5ee46bf5bf04d00

Muahman: "Ahhhh shit, another thread lost to the Snit retard circus!!!
I actually dread seeing Snit reply to a thread because that
automatically means it's in the toilet." 8 Jul 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/92e776d521dfa701

79- Mutley (AUK):
Snit: "None are supportable. None are real. HPT made them up and is
scared to even try to support them. He knows he cannot. He knows his
lies are being shoved in his face and that people are laughing at his
failure. I know I am. He is a sad pathetic little man."
Mutley: "For the record ... I'll be done when I decide that there's more
shit on your face than there is on the sole of my shoe." 01 Nov 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/1802ad3aa000098b

80- Nashton/Nasht0n: "Oh for crying out loud, if I wasn't convinced that
snit is a total loser, and I rarely call people losers, I certainly am
now. Why bother responding to his stupidities anyway?" 29 Nov 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/be1a326a81441508

81- New Bee: "Honest and honorable? You? You've either got a wry sense
of humor, or you're completely nuts. Either way you're just a waste of
time, and you've done more than anybody to make this group a cesspool.
Then you revel in wallowing in your own filth." 14 May 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/2856277b085d0274

82- Not Important: "I get this mental image of you and a sibling as
children in the back seat of the family car saying:
Mom, 'snits' touching me ... and you responding much as you do now ...
I'm not touching you, you're touching me! The problem is that by now you
should've grown out of that type of poke and complain interaction with
others. But, of course, you've haven't learned how to interact with
others in a more 'constructive' and mutually beneficial manner even
now." 03 Jul 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d16279e9003ca8f4

83- OldCSMAer: "What's he been doing? Am I going to be sorry I killfiled
him?" 27 Nov 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/23b808d9646cd257

84- OldSage: "What drives me nuts is your unrelenting ability and desire
to argue on the head of a pin about the most trivial of things." 2 Oct 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/88457f8e7c25273e

85- Oxford: "If you are using MT-Newswatcher: Select offending Author,
example Snit... Go to the Filters Menu, Choose 'Kill this Author'
Click 'OK' Then Repeat with each annoying Author of your choice. Then
to see your work... Choose the Filter Menu again, Then 'Refilter
Articles'... Bam! No more boring, pointless bickering about nothing.
Enjoy!!!!!" 14 Aug 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/1d7f9181e95ed9ec

86- Patrick Nihill: "I mean, honestly, who would you rather discuss
something with; Dan, or someone like Zara? Or, for that matter, Snit,
for whom the work 'troll' seems so painfully inadequate?" 13 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/f93db68e683ad769

87- Pawel Wojciak: "Jesus Christ, snit... <plonk> "

88- PC Guy: "Forget it Snit, you're a waste of time. For someone who
talks about everyone else not being "honest and honorable" you appear to
be the least honest and honorable of anyone here." 22 Apr 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/36bf51df2a2662a4

89- Peter: "I've never felt the need to use the filters in Newswatcher
but I thought Id try the Kill this Author.. option with Snit. Ten
seconds later and he's gone! Amazing." 30 Dec 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/011eef01d7bcd56c

90- Peter Bjorn Perlso: "Plonked for 60 days. Now stfu and take your
argument with sandman into the private room." 13 Dec 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/ae4651ec99be3c77

91- Peter Hayes: "True, but that removes Snit completely, and someti...
err..... occasiona.... errrrr..... once in a blue moon he has something
useful to say."

92- Peter Jensen (cola): "Where has he ever said that they were not
different windowing environments? Message-ID, please. Experience has
told me not to trust you on anything without backing evidence."

93- Peter Kohlmann (cola): "Snot is a hideous troll. Nobody is as
dishonest as that piece of unadultered garbage. There are csma posters
even more stupid than Snot. Oxford comes to mind. There are certainly
other csma posters who lie nearly as much. But no others are so intent
on trolling in whatever way possible as Snot" 15 Mar 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3409d9582dcebd25

ceed: "Oh please, I have heard how stupid he is and his real name tons
of time. It's getting old."
Peter K�hlmann: "It is not old enough. Snot Glasser is invading this
group with his inane drivel, so he has to bear what people think about
that dishonest retard. And just for the record: You *are* a Glasser
sock" 30 Jan 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/f3166f6fda92641b

94- PeterBP: "Oh will you stfu".

95- Phil Earnhardt: "You're only interested in trying to get superficial
snipes and extrapolate inappropriate conclusions." 1 Nov 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/ad24a97d5dc86277

96- Rapskat (cola): "For instance, your sig you reference a long
standing war you have going with some person from csma. It's like you
single out persons to target your attentions upon and then continuously
berate them with constant barbs and goads to perpetuate their
acrimonious responses, which in turn you respond in kind, etc. ad
infinitum. Above all things, your affinity for Macs and your overbearing
pompous nature aside, this is what convinces me that your primary
purpose for frequenting this and other groups is to troll." 07 Sep 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/a09c6b8e3e63f42d

97- RichardK: "Just killfile him already."

98- Rick (cola): "Snit, you are a liar. And an ignorant one. You trash
people that are trying their level best to cope with a horrendous
situation. And you do it without the slightest idea of what is going
on." 06 Sep 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/fcad2955ac5cb03b

99- Rick G.: "Just to be plain here, I have no doubt that he is a troll.
I am tolerant of his nature, not blind to it. However, as a troll, he is
... somewhat clumsy." 22 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/198b88e3d0064a92

100- Robert F.: "Um, perhaps you misunderstand. I don't care if you
quote Mayor McCheese claiming the Earth is a flat plate perched on the
shell of a tortoise, I was merely pointing out that you run the risk of
looking ridiculous when you quote something patently stupid. If that's
your goal, you're on the right track, and more power to you." 11 Jan 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/4dc22433eae8803d

101- RonB (COLA): "Snit is a crank fixated on one issue, who's thing is
twisting your words so he can win an argument against a straw man.
That's enough to killfile him." 1 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/ce8550d4cc5b1b42

RonB: (COLA): "Why do you bother responding to Snit? He makes no point,
he simply gainsays whatever you say. Just another version of Hadron's
'you're a liar' mantra, which is about all he can muster nowadays." 27
May 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/279210dd877d7aa0

102- Rotten Apple:
Snit: "The truth? Carroll has openly admitted he does what he accuses
others of... now there is evidence he is committing identity theft - the
very thing he accuses me of based on his claiming I am not the person he
has tracked me down to be."
Rotten Apple: "You make trolls like me look like choir boys." 14 Sep 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/7a92988bcbce8fdb

Snit: "No need for him to worry - unlike him, I would not even threaten
to contact his wife. I simply will not sink to his level. I suspect
his wife will find out anyway - people are not as stupid as he wants
them to be."
Rotten Apple: "Your meds are really kicking your ass!" 15 Sep 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5e414c27d6357a4a

103- Roy Culley (cola): "You appear to be in the latter category.
Starting crossposted threads for the simple purpose of hoping to
generate a flame war. If you truly want to learn more about Linux and
how it can help you and your supposed users why aren't you requesting
help from a more technical Linux newsgroup than an advocacy group? As
the old saying goes, those who can do, those who can't teach. Your posts
seem to confirm that saying IMHO." 12 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d521a80051e24d08

104- S'mee (Keith, rec.motorcycles): "Liar...forger and worthless. You
must be related to our resident racist troll, he lies as much as you."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/ab08c00330c8b58d

105- Sandman: "He is by far the most killfiled person in the -HISTORY-
of csma. I've never seen someone so disliked, almost hated, in a news
group before. He has the ability to turn just about any person against
him in just a few posts. On usenet, trolls do this daily, but the funny
part with Michael is that I actually think he DOESN'T consider himself
be a troll - damn what -EVERYONE ELSE- is calling him. Obviously they
are wrong. Only Tholen himself can match this behaviour." 18 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/51c0735c774215c2

106- sav: "You really need to take a rest somewhere nice. Honestly, even
the nutters who hang out down on Brighton seafront made more sense than
this. You been doing drugs or something?" 25 May 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/1b251baa5c641370

107- Sean Burke: If you're dumb enough to respond to snit, you're
probably dumb enough to click on a spam attachment that promises to
remove smut from your harddrive." 21 Jan 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/e166032d8959c0e1

108- Sermo Malifer (COLA):
Snit: "Why do so many people in COLA argue *against* me..."
Sermo Malifer: "Because you're a narcissistic troll who posts trash just
to get people talking about you." 21 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5ddf14f502e9b3f1

109- spike1: "The thought is probably to show everyone here just how bad
a troll snit is".

110- ShutterBugz: "so snit-zel has some kind of problem expressing
anger, i guess. he has to vent his frustrations in other ways. and he
thinks he's making sense: well the syntax is there and he figures he's
pretty smart. indeed, he tells us, he's done the personality tests and
the iq tests and he's okay! aaaaahhhhh, you see he's soooooooo well
adjusted." 3 Mar 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/7f9fa1cf90490298

111- Steve Carroll: "Snit isn't much more than a one trick pony and not
telling the whole story is one of his two main tricks. His other main
trick is to outright lie. Sprinkle in a bit of denial and you've gone a
long way towards defining his MO. The idea that Snit admits to his
errors is one of the biggest jokes on usenet." 28 Feb 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/0cc84ece10726aac

112- Steve Mackay: "Just killfile Snit, the dishonest piece of elephant
dung, and all would go away. Sure, I got caught up in the "Snit Circus",
but then the cotton candy began to sour, and CSMA begun to smell like
elephant dung." 18 Aug 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/9fc11094133dfcdf

Welcome to the Snit circus, where the popcorn and cotton candy are
stale, and the smell of elephant dung is everywhere. 27 Dec 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/614daf295b50413f

113- Steven de Mena: "Sorry, you have now lost all credibility with me
for your rediculous argument regarding this." 26 Sep 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/1c8777d39c34e293

114- Steve Travis: "Oh oh... Now look what we've done. Snit has lost
all self respect and has sunk to the point of using words like 'asses'
when referring to others. Oh, how could the morally superior snit have
fallen so low.. Please take a moment out of your busy schedule to feel
embarassed for him. Or perhaps we should set up a fund to get him more
happy glue (and the appropriate plastic bags)." 27 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3edd9ab69425a6c5

115- Stuart Krivis: "You might as well just give up and plonk him then.
A snit is a snit is a snit and always will be." 15 Aug 2006 (post not
available except in reply)

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5b382420a696f140

116- Tattoo Vampire (COLA): "In other words, in another attempt to
troll, you made yourself look like a fool. Again". 28 Aug 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/b2676d3540e09f38

117- thanatoid: "Is business/personal life/etc. SO bad that you had to
create Snit? I really thought higher of you until Snit came in here, in
fact I find your site very nice and wish there was a shop like yours
where I live (well, I /think/...) Or is Snit really just someone whose
HD you accidentally wiped? Either way, it seems to have created a lot
of, for lack of a better word, unpleasantness - just from looking at
today's headers." 02 Jul 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/msg/1c43a7415c97bfa1

118- The Lost Packet (COLA): "well, he's found a seat in my killbin, I
can't be doing with him." 27 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/2007526a552b3322

119- TheLetterK: "That is merely your perception, Shit. You're the one
lacking counter evidence, and your arguments basically amount to "I'm
right, nya nya nya." No matter how many examples someone points at to
demonstrate their claim, you blindly continue to insist that they
provide no evidence, or that the evidence given is irrelevant. Worse
still, you fall back on straw men and disingenuous quote mangling to
portray the argument in your favor. You are one of the worst trolls that
inhabit CSMA, Shit. *Edwin* is more prone to fits of reason than you
are." 23 Sep 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d488596b57132124

120- Thufir: "It's based on *your* MO that I, at least, have no problem
in stating that you're full of shit on nearly any topic. I've observed
your bullshit, and based on that pattern of bullshit, infer that you're
full of it. Your MO is the evidence, the logic is an inference based on
the evidence." 21 Aug 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c89d3cf79e806e5f

Thufir: "You can "prove" that no one has disproved your "proof"? Again,
your assertion that no one has done so is even *less* convincing than
your claim that some PDF "proves" whatever point you're trying to make
precisely because I'm familiar with your MO. That is, you're a dumb-ass
who would claim that that something is proved when it's not, and who
would ignore counter-examples disproving your contention. I don't know
what this *ages old* thread is about, but I know that you're full of
shit." 21 Aug 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5114623055c01092

121-Tim Adams: "I'd kill file you but then I'd miss the fun. you see,
you never cease to amaze me at just how stupid you really are. Why just
the other day I had a great laugh when I saw you, the king of liars (in
this NG anyway) calling somebody else a liar." 13 Nov 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/40c7f9407179ff2a

122- Tim Crowley: "I don't know - I think you might have more
compassion. Snit is sick. He needs help. This is the only way the poor
sick fool can get attention. My fucking God, he's taken to hanging out
with and supporting racist pig fuckers like MuahMuah. It is true that
no-one likes him and those that pretend they do are just using him or
don't know him - but come on- it's not his fault. He's sick. Have some
compassion, eh? All these idiot trolls, Zara, Stew, Tommy,
MuaaaahMuaaah, and Snit - they are all so alike. I pity each and every
one of them" 19 Apr 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/67f0f174110bfa0a

123- Tim Smith: "No, he didn't, and there is no reasonable way you could
actually believe he lied. You are purely trying to troll here." 14 Apr 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/6e3cfd9240ac4871

124- Timberwoof: "*Plonk!*"

125- TomB (COLA): "No Snit, you were flat out lying in an attempt to
make me look bad. Do you really have to sink to that level in order to
'be right'? If so, you're pathetic. And I don't say this because I like
to say it." 07 Feb 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/43263f575ac40353

126- Tom Bates: "Do you have to turn any thread you post in into one of
your Circus acts?" 20 Feb 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/25f0e481b605e71f

127- Tommy: "In case you did not get it, I think the moral was: Stop
polluting the world with your infantile and obsessive "writings". You
give Mac advocacy a bad name. If that was your goal you have succeeded!
That also goes for all that bullshit on your website" 11 Jun 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/03610d2080321d33

128- Tony(UK) (COLA): "Your email address in your headers just about
sums the Linux world up. Nothing to do with the OS, it is the *uckwits
involved in the whole arena and have posted before on this. If in doubt,
deride, insult and attack. Look inwardly carefully before judging me."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/533042ed18cefba3

129- TravelinMan: "I still can't figure out what's wrong with Snit. Most
people have him kill-filed and the few who don't mostly restrict their
would keep someone in this group with all of that animosity? Must be
some kind of severe mental illness." 17 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/45197fbb46d491df

130- Wally: "Because by your own admission "honor and honesty" are
nothing more than a "game" to you, as such not only do you wish to
define the rules, but no doubt you will also attempt to alter or bend
the rules when inevitably things do not go to your liking, for this
reason I doubt anyone would be foolish enough to play your game." 16
May 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/b9b3ed1ee20e5220

131- WhoMe: "F michael IS a teacher, it's no wonder he's home more than
he's anywhere near a classroom".

132- William Poaster: "Good grief. If anyone's having a mental breakdown
it's the Prescott Computer Guy, Michael Snit Glasser. What a f#cked up
mess he is." 29 Aug 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/914d1e74855fb461

133- William R. Walsh: "Now, if you'll excuse me, and accept my sincere
apologies for this, PLONK! Feel proud about that. You're the first
person to be plonked from my new computer! :-) " 10 Feb 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/313c7368f6369c49

134- Woofbert: "*Plonk*"

135- zara: "Look - I'm not into combing through thousands of posts, to
prove what was said or not said - I leave stuff like that to people
without lives, like Snit. But it is assuredly, in the record. Ping Snit
to do a search - you will flatter him, and give meaning to his tawdry
little life." 25 Oct 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/a1d4fc7120a6a538

136- Zaren Ankleweed: "And with that, Snit goes in the global killfile.
No subject, no author, no nothing. Buh-bye". 11 Sep 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/12f7c34f24d43624

137- Znu: "I think your 'I'll go start a new thread to try to draw more
people into the debate I'm currently having with Steve/Elizabot/etc'
tactic is fairly trollish."

138- McGarnagle:
Steve Carroll: "You aren't the first person Snit has lied to... and you
won't be the last. Here are comments by some of the people he duped for
a time."
McGarnagle: "Very impressive. And you know when Snit is endorsed by two
of the biggest nutjobs in AGA - RichL and El Kabong - you know he's not
very bright and a loon." 31 Oct 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.guitar.amps/msg/e60a33341bff1309

--
HPT

Snit

Oct 15, 2010, 11:20:02 AM10/15/10
High Plains Thumper stated in post 4cb83918$0$6273$6e1e...@read.cnntp.org
on 10/15/10 4:20 AM:

> Marious Barrier wrote:
>> Homer wrote:
>>
>>> Word of advice for anyone concerned: don't be tempted to get drawn
>>> into a Snit circus, it's literally a waste of time. He's just an
>>> attention seeker who'll keep stringing you along, in a never-ending
>>> circle of obtuse questions, for which he has no genuine interest in
>>> the answers.
>>>
>>> Most of us, including me, have known this for years, of course, but
>>> sometimes the temptation to address his stupidity becomes
>>> overwhelming.
>>
>> I must recognize that it is the first time I see that kind of troll,
>> once that start asking moderately serious questions and since the
>> first answer, gradually starts to degenerate it by, in many failed
>> attempts of being sarcastic, inserting various indirect insults and
>> calling all people ignorant and unable to answer what he asks for.
>>
>> Does this posts means that you have added him to the COLA filters?
>> that would be pretty nice.
>
> You have described Michael "Snit" Glasser to a tee. Everyone who has
> attempted a reasonable discussion with Snit have experienced the same as
> you have observed, called the "Snit Circus of Pathological Lies".

Yet you have repeatedly been asked to quote a single one of these alleged
lies. And you have failed. Heck, you have posted *hundreds* of quotes -
and most of the time you fail to even quote *me*, no less anything that
*anyone* could see as me lying.

In other words: not even you believe your accusation. Clearly.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Oct 16, 2010, 5:17:06 AM10/16/10
AZ Nomad wrote:

> All the trolls are like that. Getting drawn in to one of their
> assinine threads is like argueing with a psychopathic six year old.

You're being too generous with their maturity. Try 2 year old. :-P

--
HPT

Snit

Oct 16, 2010, 10:20:20 AM10/16/10