Article: Facing the full horror of Windows Vista

Snit

May 14, 2007, 6:38:19 PM5/14/07
<http://www.itwire.com.au/content/view/12147/1101/1/0/>
-----
So far, Transit has been using Vista Business full-time for
a fortnight. And so far, we've found nothing that works
better than in Windows XP, dozens of things that are
annoyingly different without being a functional improvement,
and several things that work at best intermittently and at
worst not at all. On the whole, we wish we'd never moved.
For starters, it's hideously slow -- notably slower than our
previous machine, despite the fact that the new model has
twice as much memory and a much faster processor. This isn't
just delays caused by the User Account Control system,
annoying as it is; even basic tasks like opening documents
and launching applications are notably slower.
Applications are also crashing more often than on our XP
machine, and Office 2007 -- supposedly a flagship
application for Vista -- is the most frequent culprit.
The lack of anything approaching basic network functionality
is our biggest complaint.
In a burst of curiosity, we decided to run Microsoft's Vista
Upgrade Advisor, to see if our machine was actually up to
the task. The first thing it told us was that we didn't have
enough drive space (apparently, it's not intelligent enough
to realise that Vista is already installed). The second
thing it told us was that our display and sound card weren't
certified for Vista. The third thing it told us was that
none of the Lenovo utilities on the machine were
Vista-ready. So much for certification.
But the bottom line is that if we had shares in Microsoft,
we'd be demanding changes more extensive than those that
came between XP and SP2 to give this dog of a product any
chance in the marketplace. That said, we're not holding our
breath.
-----

More at the link... not exactly a glowing recommendation for Vista...

--
€ If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality")
€ Incest and sex are not identical (only a pervert would disagree)

PC Guy

May 14, 2007, 6:56:17 PM5/14/07
On Mon, 14 May 2007 15:38:19 -0700, Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>
wrote:

One of the most piss poor articles I've ever read. Completely lacking
in details. The author already seemed predisposed that Vista was bad
and set out to "prove" it.

Snit

May 14, 2007, 7:46:01 PM5/14/07
"PC Guy" <pc...@hotmail.com> stated in post
k1qh43tflc5pv3kv3...@4ax.com on 5/14/07 3:56 PM:

Yeah, he likely would have spoken poorly of it even if it was not extremely
slow, unable to work with networks, able to use software he had, ... oh ...
maybe not!

--
€ Different viruses are still different even if in the same "family"
€ Dreamweaver and GoLive are professional web development applications

PC Guy

May 14, 2007, 7:52:13 PM5/14/07
On Mon, 14 May 2007 16:46:01 -0700, Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>
wrote:

What were you trying to say with that babble?

Snit

May 14, 2007, 7:55:03 PM5/14/07
"PC Guy" <pc...@hotmail.com> stated in post
vgth43hpms6edbb41...@4ax.com on 5/14/07 4:52 PM:

Something that clearly went over your head. I am OK with that.

--
€ OS X is partially based on BSD (esp. FreeBSD)
€ OS X users are at far less risk of malware then are XP users

MuahMan

May 14, 2007, 7:55:54 PM5/14/07

"PC Guy" <pc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

LOL, he's not using to talking about OS stuff. He's used to being in 5,000
post pissing contests with shitheads like Jim and Sandman.

Snit

May 14, 2007, 7:57:45 PM5/14/07
"MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> stated in post
eZSdnXZG_MuCatXb...@adelphia.com on 5/14/07 4:55 PM:

Perhaps... but at least I win the debates. :)

--
€ There is no known malware that attacks OS X in the wild
€ There are two general types of PCs: Macs and PCs (odd naming conventions!)

PC Guy

May 14, 2007, 8:25:54 PM5/14/07
On Mon, 14 May 2007 16:55:03 -0700, Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>
wrote:

Perhaps if you were to forego speaking Mactard it wouldn't go over my
head. I'll assume you had no point since you made no attempt to
clarify.

MuahMan

May 14, 2007, 8:36:37 PM5/14/07

"Snit" <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message

Nobody wins with you fucking idiots. That's why it's been going on for over
12 years and it's why you the most hated person on NNTP.

Snit

May 14, 2007, 9:35:29 PM5/14/07
"PC Guy" <pc...@hotmail.com> stated in post
ffvh439kor9ptai0u...@4ax.com on 5/14/07 5:25 PM:

Well, it seems you and I are *both* happy with you being unable to
understand my comments. You blame me, I simply note my comments went over
your head. Great! We have reached agreement, even if we do not agree as to
why you are ignorant.

--
€ A partial subset is not synonymous with the whole
€ A person's actions speak more about him than what others say

Snit

May 14, 2007, 9:37:09 PM5/14/07
"MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> stated in post
0aOdnQR-P8U3ndTb...@adelphia.com on 5/14/07 5:36 PM:

>>> LOL, he's not using to talking about OS stuff. He's used to being in 5,000
>>> post pissing contests with shitheads like Jim and Sandman.
>>>
>> Perhaps... but at least I win the debates. :)
>>

> Nobody wins with you fucking idiots. That's why it's been going on for over 12
> years and it's why you the most hated person on NNTP.

I suppose in a way it depends in how you define winning. I define it as
being honest and honorable... they define it as disrupting CSMA (or so they
act). Maybe we both win.

New Bee

May 14, 2007, 11:35:41 PM5/14/07
On May 14, 8:37 pm, Snit <C...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> "MuahMan" <muah...@yahoo.com> stated in post
> 0aOdnQR-P8U3ndTbnZ2dnUVZ_t2tn...@adelphia.com on 5/14/07 5:36 PM:

> >> Perhaps... but at least I win the debates. :)
>
> > Nobody wins with you fucking idiots. That's why it's been going on for over 12
> > years and it's why you the most hated person on NNTP.
>
> I suppose in a way it depends in how you define winning. I define it as
> being honest and honorable... they define it as disrupting CSMA (or so they
> act). Maybe we both win.

Honest and honorable? You? You've either got a wry sense of
humor, or you're completely nuts. Either way you're just a waste of
time, and you've done more than anybody to make this group a
cesspool. Then you revel in wallowing in your own filth.

Snit

May 14, 2007, 11:43:09 PM5/14/07
"New Bee" <New.B...@gmail.com> stated in post
1179200141.1...@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com on 5/14/07 8:35 PM:

>>> Nobody wins with you fucking idiots. That's why it's been going on for over
>>> 12 years and it's why you the most hated person on NNTP.
>>>
>> I suppose in a way it depends in how you define winning. I define it as
>> being honest and honorable... they define it as disrupting CSMA (or so they
>> act). Maybe we both win.
>
> Honest and honorable? You? You've either got a wry sense of
> humor, or you're completely nuts. Either way you're just a waste of
> time, and you've done more than anybody to make this group a
> cesspool. Then you revel in wallowing in your own filth.

If you think I have been dishonest then by all means point out where...
clearly I do that for those I debate with - I am happy to show them their
lies. For example, with Sandman (since he is mentioned above) I have noted
his outright lies in regards to his CSS validating:

3 Jan 2007 - he claimed the data from w3.org was "forged" and denied
facts *still* available on the WayBackMachine :
-----
> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandmancheck-html.pdf>
> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandmancheck-css.pdf>
Please stop posting forged PDF's, Michael.
> Please explain why the WayBackMachine holds no record of your
> site *ever* validating.
I have no intention of explaining your lies.
-----

Please note that the original sources are *still* available. The
WayBackMachine holds no record of his site ever validating. That is simply
a fact, but he denied it and claimed I was lying to note this. In other
words he lied and was busted.

If you have examples of my lying - as I show with Sandman here - please post
them. I have asked Sandman and Steve and Wally and Adam to do so and they
either run or pick absurd nits or spew quotes out of context and pretend
they are in some way dishonest. It is why I am happy to answer questions
and why they run. Here: a challenge for them or for you... I will answer
any set of 10 questions as long as it is a fair give and take - each side
answers one at a time. No personal questions or other questions that are
clearly inappropriate in a public forum.

None of them will take me up on this...

New Bee

May 14, 2007, 11:55:30 PM5/14/07
On May 14, 10:43 pm, Snit <C...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> "New Bee" <New.BeeZ...@gmail.com> stated in post
> 1179200141.170612.168...@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com on 5/14/07 8:35 PM:
> € Mac OS X 10.x.x is a version of Mac OS.

It's as if a garbage truck dumped its whole load in your reply.

Snit

May 15, 2007, 12:00:20 AM5/15/07
"New Bee" <New.B...@gmail.com> stated in post
1179201330.2...@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com on 5/14/07 8:55 PM:

> It's as if a garbage truck dumped its whole load in your reply.

If you have a reasoned disagreement I am open to hearing it. Sadly I bet
this is the point where you turn tail and run. Trolls such as yourself are
quite predictable.

--
€ Different version numbers refer to different versions
€ Macs are Macs and Apple is still making and selling Macs

New Bee

May 15, 2007, 12:18:36 AM5/15/07
On May 14, 11:00 pm, Snit <C...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> "New Bee" <New.BeeZ...@gmail.com> stated in post
> 1179201330.259970.220...@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com on 5/14/07 8:55 PM:

I don't know what your problem is, and I'm not going to try to figure
it out either. All I know is life is too short to waste it with
your strange games.

MuahMan

May 15, 2007, 1:18:16 AM5/15/07

> "New Bee" <New.B...@gmail.com> stated in post
> 1179200141.1...@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com on 5/14/07 8:35 PM:

>>> I suppose in a way it depends in how you define winning. I define it as
>>> being honest and honorable... they define it as disrupting CSMA (or so
>>> they
>>> act). Maybe we both win.
>>
>> Honest and honorable? You? You've either got a wry sense of
>> humor, or you're completely nuts. Either way you're just a waste of
>> time, and you've done more than anybody to make this group a
>> cesspool. Then you revel in wallowing in your own filth.
>
> If you think I have been dishonest then by all means point out where...
> clearly I do that for those I debate with - I am happy to show them their
> lies. For example, with Sandman (since he is mentioned above) I have
> noted
> his outright lies in regards to his CSS validating:

LOL, everyone hates Snit. I know I'd push him in front of a bus if I could.

Snit

May 15, 2007, 1:27:16 AM5/15/07
"New Bee" <New.B...@gmail.com> stated in post
1179202716.5...@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com on 5/14/07 9:18 PM:

> I don't know what your problem is, and I'm not going to try to figure
> it out either. All I know is life is too short to waste it with
> your strange games.

Games what i i not know is i with know your life strange i i'm is short
know. Figure problem problem short to problem your life is problem. It it
strange is i life strange is it waste don't life games all is life going.
Is to don't to not i with. Strange i games games either and strange to not
what? Not it out going strange i. And to to not is to try to figure don't
know. Short is to strange it waste what i'm too either what i is either
out. With what is it it to figure short. To your all is don't games
figure. I'm to problem out going out is try try it out i too! To is know
what i'm know i i waste i'm i try and games too out. Figure problem life
all i not i don't i know know i'm? Know is it waste out games it is your
all either figure i strange either all all with. Try either i problem
strange games is and is i'm to i know either try all i'm either. All don't
is problem all i all. Is and i to your and to life try to figure your.
Going i know out i. All know try to know short it life it all don't out
problem is is. I waste i out i don't don't. Too is it i try i life either
out it. I'm is to i'm to try too don't figure all to too waste with i?
Short don't your i'm i'm is not don't and too going games to it. Problem
life know problem is don't life with! Strange games going to know to life
figure. To to it either not. What to not it to figure is and with figure
know i'm out too. Either waste out and figure your it is your to try. Know
short problem figure is and what games know. Your strange with to to is to
games too too. Either waste to all i know short i. Out it don't games
short out to is it know don't it to strange all all. To short problem know
all and figure i with. Problem is waste problem i'm. With i'm to i all i'm
life out strange with i what i is games. Is figure is problem problem all
i'm out try don't. To i short to too problem it to. Is out life is waste
strange waste waste to i try to i your. It strange is going with either all
know to figure either. Know life i problem short know. To either i with
your know! It know strange what to to games life. Is know it out it short
and is going to too to all what know all i. Is too is either it life.
Figure too and know and is is it is know it it? I'm it your strange to life
i know strange all your to what to all know to try. Is going life all i try
i to i'm i strange. Try not games is know life is! Know waste to going
problem figure know it and what. Life problem is not with is try know
figure i to to i.

--
€ Nuclear arms are arms
€ OS X's Command+Scroll wheel function does not exist in default XP

Snit

May 15, 2007, 1:28:36 AM5/15/07
"MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> stated in post
2cOdnf-Aqcwz39Tb...@adelphia.com on 5/14/07 10:18 PM:

In front hates front if know know him bus snit. In could him hates i i'd
i'd him could. Everyone snit snit i if could i in i'd everyone i'd. I of i
in in him lol i in a lol if lol! Lol i bus i'd in in push i i lol lol bus i
snit everyone a. Lol in a hates know bus front bus bus snit lol lol
everyone. I a if everyone know snit a him bus lol in. Know know i i if i
push in snit in i bus if lol. A of bus could push could snit him lol snit
if lol everyone hates. A lol if in i'd i'd hates know hates push hates i
push. Lol lol him push him. Of i push a in could could. Him everyone know
hates him a everyone lol lol him a lol could a push i'd if. Everyone could
lol snit i everyone front front i'd of a snit lol bus push a. Of a if a
know in know in hates hates could everyone! In front lol everyone if push!
I'd of of push everyone bus could if snit snit bus could if lol a lol lol.
Bus hates bus lol snit him of lol. I snit push if lol i'd lol lol bus him.
Know could everyone of i! If lol could lol snit lol a lol everyone could
bus could him i'd if. Know lol snit hates i'd i'd know know know in push in
hates bus everyone. Of hates a hates in if lol know. If in snit i push i'd
know of snit bus. A of could front could i'd of of bus i if. In hates
could of in him i'd hates a him i know of in lol in snit lol. Lol i'd if if
of of a bus. I i hates hates front bus i in a i'd bus a! If could in him
front snit lol a hates i'd of if snit if of in of of. Lol lol lol of lol
hates could i'd of. Could lol push in a bus know front him of push could.
Could lol him lol if i'd if hates! Everyone front i if if a snit him could.
Everyone of i'd i'd know of lol could of him everyone could lol front!
Hates hates if front front if if hates lol push push lol. If know could
hates hates. Everyone hates lol everyone lol front know lol could snit know
push push push could lol. Hates lol could a know of lol. Could lol could
lol a push in everyone push lol know lol lol bus in i lol. A front hates
snit lol i'd in know in. I bus push hates lol snit everyone in snit i lol
bus a. Could i know i'd front i'd if a i lol if hates i'd bus of. Everyone
if push snit i'd front in in! Hates of could in know him know push. A
could i'd lol i of. In lol snit snit could lol in in bus front lol a i'd
everyone hates could front. Everyone lol lol i push i'd push lol if a front
snit him him him i'd in! Lol in hates could could push everyone i if.
Front of lol in in front if in if snit everyone lol. Hates a know hates bus
snit lol in know i'd if everyone i'd could of front him know.

Sandman

May 15, 2007, 3:52:16 AM5/15/07
In article <C26E7A5D.81314%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> >> I suppose in a way it depends in how you define winning. I define it as
> >> being honest and honorable... they define it as disrupting CSMA (or so they
> >> act). Maybe we both win.
> >
> > Honest and honorable? You? You've either got a wry sense of
> > humor, or you're completely nuts. Either way you're just a waste of
> > time, and you've done more than anybody to make this group a
> > cesspool. Then you revel in wallowing in your own filth.
>
> If you think I have been dishonest then by all means point out where...

We have been, for the last four years. You keep ignoring it.

--
Sandman[.net]

Snit

May 15, 2007, 4:02:33 AM5/15/07
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-EA3DA3.09...@News.Individual.NET on 5/15/07 12:52 AM:

Note what you snipped:

-----

-----

Note how you *claim* to have pointed out where I have been like you -
dishonest, but you cannot point to any actual examples. I, however, *did*
point out how you have been dishonest... and posted a challenge that, as
predicted, you did not accept.

You make accusation after accusation but do not back them up - and when you
try you generally base your "proof" on your own idiotic definitions which
you use to try to obfuscate the real issue.

In the end, Sandman, I have proved you are a liar... you have repeatedly
accused me of forging PDFs, usually about PDFs that cannot be proved to
*not* be forged (hard to prove a negative!), but in this case you blew it
and the original source material is still there proving my PDF is *not*
forged - thus you are proved to be a liar.

Sandman

May 15, 2007, 4:15:17 AM5/15/07
In article <C26EB729.81395%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> >> If you think I have been dishonest then by all means point out where...
> >
> > We have been, for the last four years. You keep ignoring it.
>
> Note what you snipped

I snipped your lies. Why would I have to note that again? I will read
and reply to every one of your honest concerns once you agree with me
to end the BS. You have yet to show that you are willing to end your
BS, so there is no reason for me to read your lies. If you sign the
agreement with me, I will obviously treat you with the respect any
honest and honorable person deserves. Do you want me to show you the
deal again?

--
Sandman[.net]

Snit

May 15, 2007, 4:19:03 AM5/15/07
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-3B70D9.10...@News.Individual.NET on 5/15/07 1:15 AM:

>>> We have been, for the last four years. You keep ignoring it.
>>
>> Note what you snipped
>
> I snipped your lies.

3 Jan 2007 - you claimed the data from w3.org was "forged" and denied

facts *still* available on the WayBackMachine :
-----
> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandmancheck-html.pdf>
> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandmancheck-css.pdf>
Please stop posting forged PDF's, Michael.
> Please explain why the WayBackMachine holds no record of your
> site *ever* validating.
I have no intention of explaining your lies.
-----

You lied and were busted... and now you pile your lies by calling my
pointing out your lie a lie itself!

> Why would I have to note that again? I will read and reply to every one of
> your honest concerns once you agree with me to end the BS. You have yet to
> show that you are willing to end your BS, so there is no reason for me to read
> your lies. If you sign the agreement with me, I will obviously treat you with
> the respect any honest and honorable person deserves. Do you want me to show
> you the deal again?

Is your leg OK? You run funny.

--
€ Deleting from a *Save* dialog is not a sign of well done design
€ A personal computer without an OS is crippled by that lacking

Sandman

May 15, 2007, 4:20:30 AM5/15/07
In article <C26EBB07.813A2%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

>>> Note what you snipped
>>
>> I snipped your lies. Why would I have to note that again? I will

>> read and reply to every one of your honest concerns once you agree
>> with me to end the BS. You have yet to show that you are willing to
>> end your BS, so there is no reason for me to read your lies. If you
>> sign the agreement with me, I will obviously treat you with the
>> respect any honest and honorable person deserves. Do you want me to
>> show you the deal again?
>
> Is your leg OK? You run funny.

How predictable. Michael runs yet again.

--
Sandman[.net]

Snit

May 15, 2007, 4:26:42 AM5/15/07
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-DFFE7F.10...@News.Individual.NET on 5/15/07 1:20 AM:

3 Jan 2007 - you claimed the data from w3.org was "forged" and denied facts
*still* available on the WayBackMachine:

-----
> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandmancheck-html.pdf>
> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandmancheck-css.pdf>
Please stop posting forged PDF's, Michael.
> Please explain why the WayBackMachine holds no record of your
> site *ever* validating.
I have no intention of explaining your lies.
-----

Sandman

May 15, 2007, 5:02:53 AM5/15/07
In article <C26EBCD2.813AB%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,

> >> Is your leg OK? You run funny.
> >
> > How predictable. Michael runs yet again.
> >
> 3 Jan 2007 - you claimed the data from w3.org was "forged"

Nopes. I asked you to stop posting forged PDF document. Have you?

I would never read a PDF document that comes from you unless you sign
an agreement to end your BS.

--
Sandman[.net]

Tim Adams

May 15, 2007, 5:35:03 AM5/15/07

> "New Bee" <New.B...@gmail.com> stated in post
> 1179200141.1...@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com on 5/14/07 8:35 PM:

> >> I suppose in a way it depends in how you define winning. I define it as
> >> being honest and honorable... they define it as disrupting CSMA (or so
> >> they
> >> act). Maybe we both win.
> >
> > Honest and honorable? You? You've either got a wry sense of
> > humor, or you're completely nuts. Either way you're just a waste of
> > time, and you've done more than anybody to make this group a
> > cesspool. Then you revel in wallowing in your own filth.
>
> If you think I have been dishonest then by all means point out where...

Why not take the current thread titled "Cnet UK.... OS X is shit compared to
Vista!!!"

In that thread you claimed that Sandman is acting as both your spokesperson and
the spokesperson of all CSMA. That was a lie and when I asked about it, you ran
away, and your still running.

~more off topic garbage by snit as he attempts to run from reality snipped

--
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting

Nashton

May 15, 2007, 6:45:53 AM5/15/07
> One of the most piss poor articles I've ever read. Completely lacking
> in details. The author already seemed predisposed that Vista was bad
> and set out to "prove" it.

In a burst of curiosity, we decided to run Microsoft's Vista

Upgrade Advisor, to see if our machine was actually up to

enough drive space (apparently, it's not intelligent enough
to realise that Vista is already installed).

WTF is this supposed to mean?
And I can assure this dolt that Vista is extremely fast and responsive
on my iMac(s). Office, PS, and a slew of other apps have yet to crash.

This guy needs to check his configuration. He might have hardware gone
*very* bad.

--

Nicolas

Snit

May 15, 2007, 11:47:18 AM5/15/07
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-681279.11...@News.Individual.NET on 5/15/07 2:02 AM:

3 Jan 2007 - you claimed the data from w3.org was "forged" and denied facts
*still* available on the WayBackMachine:

-----
> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandmancheck-html.pdf>
> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandmancheck-css.pdf>
Please stop posting forged PDF's, Michael.
> Please explain why the WayBackMachine holds no record of your
> site *ever* validating.
I have no intention of explaining your lies.
-----

Note how you claimed *those* PDFs were "forged" and then stated that a
verifiable fact was a lie.

And all you can do now is snip and run. How funny.

Snit

May 15, 2007, 11:49:54 AM5/15/07
"Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> stated in post
teadams$2$0$0$3-01F781.05...@news.west.earthlink.net on 5/15/07
2:35 AM:

You mean other than where I responded in full, of course. OK.

----------
You spew lies about me often, Sandman... do not pretend otherwise. Some
examples are when you lied and claimed I forged data from the WayBackMachine
and the w3.org. That was an absurd lie of yours that I focus on because it
is so easy to see how dishonest you are.

I will not now how you dishonestly move goal posts from my stating you spew
lies to you asking about what lies you spewed *in this thread*. Yes,
Sandman, such moving of goal posts is dishonest of you.

In this thread you merely pretended to be the CSMA spokesperson... a minor
"wrong".

I use arguments to support OS X for people that
are interested in the Mac and wants to know more.
There are no such people here in csma.

I admitted to New Bee that had you not been the lying troll you are I would
not have reacted to your comments the same way.
----------

And Tim Adams is proved wrong. Again.

--
€ Teaching is a "real job"
€ The path "~/users/username/library/widget" is not common on any OS

Sandman

May 15, 2007, 12:03:55 PM5/15/07
In article <C26F2416.8144C%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> > Nopes. I asked you to stop posting forged PDF document. Have you?
> >
> > I would never read a PDF document that comes from you unless you sign
> > an agreement to end your BS.
>
> 3 Jan 2007 - you claimed the data from w3.org was "forged"

Nopes. I asked you to stop posting forged PDF document. Have you?

I would never read a PDF document that comes from you unless you sign
an agreement to end your BS.

--
Sandman[.net]

Snit

May 15, 2007, 12:45:45 PM5/15/07
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-26D6B8.18...@News.Individual.NET on 5/15/07 9:03 AM:

> In article <C26F2416.8144C%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
> Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>
>>> Nopes. I asked you to stop posting forged PDF document. Have you?
>>>
>>> I would never read a PDF document that comes from you unless you sign
>>> an agreement to end your BS.
>>
>> 3 Jan 2007 - you claimed the data from w3.org was "forged"

-----

> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandmancheck-html.pdf>
> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandmancheck-css.pdf>
Please stop posting forged PDF's, Michael.
> Please explain why the WayBackMachine holds no record of your
> site *ever* validating.
I have no intention of explaining your lies.
-----

Your running is noted.

Tim Adams

May 15, 2007, 8:29:30 PM5/15/07
In article <C26F24B2.8144E%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

Another lie by snit since you've never responded, other then tossing out OT
garbage in an attempt to change the subject.

~more babbling by snit, that is again off topic to his clam that Sandman is
acting as his (snit's)spokesperson and the spokesperson of all CSMA snipped.

run snit run .

Snit

May 15, 2007, 10:11:43 PM5/15/07
"Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> stated in post
teadams$2$0$0$3-2F4B00.20...@news.west.earthlink.net on 5/15/07
5:29 PM:

Um, you snipped my comments and then claimed I was running - did you do that
for comedic effect or just because you are a moron.

Hey, tell you what: the same offer I have made to Edwin, Sandman, and
Carroll I open up to you: point to *any* error I have made from the start of
the year until now... see if you can find *any* where I have not been
completely open and honest. All I ask is that you reciprocate.

All four of you will run... or sink to some absurd games instead of honestly
looking at your mistakes. You will all prove, again, that you know you are
dishonest trolls.

It really is that easy.

Tim Adams

May 16, 2007, 5:28:08 AM5/16/07
In article <C26FB66F.8162B%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

Because your comments had NOTHING to do with your claim that Sandman was acting
as your spokesperson and the spokesperson of csma. Your dragging a whole new
topic into that discussion is you running. so sorry your so stupid you don't
understand reality.

~more babbling by snit, that is again off topic to his clam that Sandman is
acting as his (snit's)spokesperson and the spokesperson of all CSMA snipped.

run snit run .

Snit

May 16, 2007, 9:40:19 AM5/16/07
"Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> stated in post
teadams$2$0$0$3-2C45DD.05...@news.west.earthlink.net on 5/16/07
2:28 AM:

>> Um, you snipped my comments and then claimed I was running - did you do that
>> for comedic effect or just because you are a moron.
>>
>> Hey, tell you what: the same offer I have made to Edwin, Sandman, and Carroll
>> I open up to you: point to *any* error I have made from the start of the year
>> until now... see if you can find *any* where I have not been completely open
>> and honest. All I ask is that you reciprocate.
>>
>> All four of you will run... or sink to some absurd games instead of honestly
>> looking at your mistakes. You will all prove, again, that you know you are
>> dishonest trolls.
>>
>> It really is that easy.

Gee, Tim, no comment about the above... in fact, you snipped and ran.

As I predicted: you and your co-troll morons all are running from that
challenge. Not one of you can find a single example of where it can be
demonstrated I am wrong. The best attempt is Sandman's claim that I cannot
prove that it was Carroll who posted from an the two of them share. Who
cares? It was one of the two of them... I do not care which. If I was
wrong about which of them used their shared account on that occasion so be
it - but, as I noted from the get go, that would not have changed the fact
that you were wrong about my bringing up Carroll's name - a claim you made
that was easy to show was wrong. Completely wrong. You never admitted to
it. Oh well... you are a liar. Sandman never acknowledged you were
wrong... even though he responded many times... oh well, he is an evasive
troll.

> Because your comments had NOTHING to do with your claim that Sandman was
> acting as your spokesperson and the spokesperson of csma. Your dragging a
> whole new topic into that discussion is you running. so sorry your so stupid
> you don't understand reality.
>
> ~more babbling by snit, that is again off topic to his clam that Sandman is
> acting as his (snit's)spokesperson and the spokesperson of all CSMA snipped.
>
> run snit run .

Gee, Tim, thanks for making it clear how you cannot understand the following
comments, so you keep snipping them:

----------
[...]

Tim Adams

May 16, 2007, 9:11:14 PM5/16/07
In article <C27057D3.8171E%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> "Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> stated in post
> teadams$2$0$0$3-2C45DD.05...@news.west.earthlink.net on 5/16/07
> 2:28 AM:

~repeated babbling by the trolling idiotg snit, snipped again.

> Gee, Tim, no comment about the above... in fact, you snipped and ran.

Because as I have stated three times now -your comments had NOTHING to do with