Question for Sandman about web design

Snit

Apr 26, 2007, 2:55:01 AM4/26/07
Really for Sandman or any other web pros or even folks with decent
experience... but it is about Sandman's sites:

What value is there to using the alt-text of "alt=" or "Space" as you did
until very recently on such sites as sandman.net and others.

I notice that on sandman.net you are no longer doing this, but if you look
at the WayBackMachine archive of your site you can see you were doing this
even as of its most recent entry:
<http://web.archive.org/web/20060519191417/http://www.sandman.net/>

You use "Space" no less than 30 times, though you do not use "alt=" as you
have done more recently. Looking at http://csma.sandman.net you even use
such things as "left" and "right" as your alt-text. Over and over... to
indicate the left and right spacing around images.

Now you are a pro web designer, or so you claim... and I am merely a
semi-pro who uses (maybe even relies!) on tools such as Dreamweaver, a tool
you think is only for beginners. So please, Sandman, spare me some time and
help educate me on why you do as you do... and why you are busy altering
your sites now that I pointed out your alt-text.

Of course, Sandman, the reason is clear: you have been caught again, by me,
doing silly things with your code. To use such silly alt text is simply
wrong... it does not aid search engines or those who use screen readers or
those who use text based browsers or... well... anyone. It is simply piss
poor coding that shows a very, very low level of understanding of what the
code even means! And it is from you, Sandman... and you have once again
learned something from me but are too proud to admit to it. You will likely
deny you *ever* did what you did, even though the WayBackMachine proves it,
just as it proves that your CSS and HTML failed to validate for *years*
before I pointed out to you how to do your own validations.

That, really, is what your little trolling spree against me is all about -
your weak little ego has been stomped on again. Oh well. If you would just
grow a backbone and not run when your clear errors are pointed out you would
be much better off. Heck, if you were an adult you would thank me for
helping you get better at what you claim is your profession.

Good day... and, of course, I predict you will run from this post... you
simply cannot handle the truth. :)

--
€ Nuclear arms are arms
€ OS X's Command+Scroll wheel function does not exist in default XP

Sandman

Apr 26, 2007, 3:10:31 AM4/26/07
In article <C2559AD5.7E807%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> Really for Sandman or any other web pros or even folks with decent
> experience... but it is about Sandman's sites:

Snit Objective Troll Criteria Summary
1 [ ] Obfuscation
2 [X] Antagonizing threads
3 [ ] Ignoring evidence
4 [ ] Antagonizing through other media
5 [ ] Quote-scavanging
6 [ ] Thread hijacking
7 [ ] Projection
8 [ ] Unsubstantiated accusations
9 [ ] Unsubstantiated "refutations"
10 [ ] Forging posts and material
11 [ ] Insults
12 [ ] Role Reversal
13 [X] Lying
14 [X] Having an agenda
15 [ ] Diversion
16 [ ] Misinterpretation
17 [ ] Creative snipping

2. Antagonizing threads
Remember, a troll needs attention to his trolling, so whenever he is
in a lengthy thread arguing only with this one poster, the troll is
likely to break out of that thread and start another thread that will
be one way to evade the first thread and also draw more attention from
more people. An example of this is this thread [1] where Michael
creates a completely new thread which is totally off topic and an
off-spring of a length discussion he's had with Steve and Elizabot.

1:<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/ba8f510705b
642d3>

13. Lying
Obfuscating is the act of twisting words and meanings around so they
mean something else than what they were intended for. Lying is making
false statements. Both are untrue, but they differ in execution.

A troll often has no option other than to lie in order to further his
agenda. Especially when he's lost all arguments.

A good example of this is when Edwin quoted Sandman saying something
[1], using quotation marks. Problem was, that this wasn't something
Sandman had ever said. Or when Michael listed five outright lies
about Sandman [2].

1:<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/dcdac1dd28f
153bf>
2:<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c410d8e2a3d
60683>

14. Having an agenda
A troll always have an agenda, a goal or a motive. Something that
drives the troll. This is very apparent when the troll hijacks
threads [1] or when he is creating antagonizing threads [2].

Without the agenda, the troll has no purpose. The Agenda is not
static, however, and evolves along the way when the troll finds new
objective, enemies or issues to incorporate into the Agenda.

1:<http://csma.sandman.net/texter/read.php?id=91362>
2:<http://csma.sandman.net/texter/read.php?id=91358>

The Objective Troll Criteria
http://csma.sandman.net/TrollCriteria

Sandman[.net]

"I have long hair and am pretty laid back"
- Michael Glasser

Snit

Apr 26, 2007, 3:13:56 AM4/26/07
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-A6267F.09...@News.Individual.NET on 4/26/07 12:10 AM:

> In article <C2559AD5.7E807%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
> Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>
>> Really for Sandman or any other web pros or even folks with decent
>> experience... but it is about Sandman's sites:
>
> Snit Objective Troll Criteria Summary

> 2 [X] Antagonizing threads

> 13 [X] Lying
> 14 [X] Having an agenda

What? Antagonizing? To ask you about why you lie about your web skills and
web sites? And lying? What lie do you think I told? And having an
agenda... well, if you consider pushing for honor and honesty in CSMA as an
agenda, then sure. Here is what you ran from (and always will):

Really for Sandman or any other web pros or even folks with
decent experience... but it is about Sandman's sites:

Poor Sandman... the Google archive and the WayBackMachine just do not
support his lies.

--
€ If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality")
€ Incest and sex are not identical (only a pervert would disagree)

Sandman

Apr 26, 2007, 4:51:39 AM4/26/07
In article <C2559F44.7E80F%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> >> Really for Sandman or any other web pros or even folks with decent
> >> experience... but it is about Sandman's sites:
> >
> > Snit Objective Troll Criteria Summary
> > 2 [X] Antagonizing threads
> > 13 [X] Lying
> > 14 [X] Having an agenda
>
> What? Antagonizing?

Is that a serious question?

> To ask you about why you lie about your web skills and web sites?

No, to lie about my "web skills" and web sites.

> And lying?

Yup.

> What lie do you think I told?

I don't merely "think" that you were lying, Michael.

> And having an agenda... well, if you consider pushing for honor and
> honesty in CSMA as an agenda, then sure.

No, I consider your ongoing trolling and determination to engage
others in your Snit Circus to be your agenda.

nospam

Apr 26, 2007, 6:40:23 AM4/26/07
Snit wrote:
> Really for Sandman or any other web pros or even folks with decent
> experience... but it is about Sandman's sites:
>
> What value is there to using the alt-text of "alt=" or "Space" as you did
> until very recently on such sites as sandman.net and others.

Why do you keep these things up, Snit? Why not just let them go away and
show how responsible a member of CSMA you are? You could show your
enemies up by being better than then, rise above the low level you so
obviously dislike. Anything, just stop....

Andy

nospam

Apr 26, 2007, 6:43:56 AM4/26/07
Sandman's site looks fine, though his spelling is atrocious; I can't
read a single word on the homepage. Still, there are millions of truly
bad websites out there, why pick on this one, which is pretty good?

Andy

Snit

Apr 26, 2007, 12:29:58 PM4/26/07
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-52456F.10...@News.Individual.NET on 4/26/07 1:51 AM:

>>> Snit Objective Troll Criteria Summary
>>> 2 [X] Antagonizing threads
>>> 13 [X] Lying
>>> 14 [X] Having an agenda
>>
>> What? Antagonizing?
>
> Is that a serious question?
>
>> To ask you about why you lie about your web skills and web sites?
>
> No, to lie about my "web skills" and web sites.

What lie?

1) Do you deny that the WayBackMachine archive holds no
example of sandman.net ever having valid CSS or HTML?

2) Do you deny that you repeatedly used things such as "
space" and "left" and "right" as your alt text?

Come on, Sandman, these are things that are *still* recorded on the
WayBackMachine. This is not a my-word-vs-your-word issue... these are easy
to verify *facts*. Do you deny these facts?

>> And lying?
>
> Yup.
>
>> What lie do you think I told?
>
> I don't merely "think" that you were lying, Michael.
>
>> And having an agenda... well, if you consider pushing for honor and
>> honesty in CSMA as an agenda, then sure.
>
> No, I consider your ongoing trolling and determination to engage
> others in your Snit Circus to be your agenda.

--
€ Teaching is a "real job"
€ The path "~/users/username/library/widget" is not common on any OS

Snit

Apr 26, 2007, 12:34:23 PM4/26/07
"nospam" <nospa...@iol.ie> stated in post f0pvir$ndp$2...@aioe.org on
4/26/07 3:40 AM:

It bothers me that Sandman lies so much. So, yes, I enjoy shoving his lies
down his throat... easily observed lies. Maybe I will got a while without
bringing up his lies just to see how long it takes him to stop trolling and
lying about me... how long do you think it would take?

Until then... do you see any value in having the word "space" as your alt
text? :)

Sandman

Apr 26, 2007, 12:54:30 PM4/26/07
In article <C256229F.7E858%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> >> Really for Sandman or any other web pros or even folks with decent
> >> experience... but it is about Sandman's sites:
> >>
> >> What value is there to using the alt-text of "alt=" or "Space" as you did
> >> until very recently on such sites as sandman.net and others.
> >
> > Why do you keep these things up, Snit? Why not just let them go away and
> > show how responsible a member of CSMA you are? You could show your
> > enemies up by being better than then, rise above the low level you so
> > obviously dislike. Anything, just stop....
>
> It bothers me that Sandman lies so much. So, yes, I enjoy shoving his lies
> down his throat...

Is that the reason you come to csma for?

--
Sandman[.net]

Snit

Apr 26, 2007, 1:20:13 PM4/26/07
"nospam" <nospa...@iol.ie> stated in post f0pvph$o2p$1...@aioe.org on
4/26/07 3:43 AM:

> Sandman's site looks fine, though his spelling is atrocious; I can't
> read a single word on the homepage. Still, there are millions of truly
> bad websites out there, why pick on this one, which is pretty good?

While I might not be doing so in the kindest of ways I am, in the end,
helping Sandman to get better at what he claims to be a pro at. His CSS now
mostly validates, and where it does not it is based on using proposed CSS 3
rules which Safari already handles - and they cause no problems on other
browsers. His HTML, I believe, now validates. His alt-text is no longer
silly... while you say it may look OK, by having the silly alt text that he
had ("space", "left", "right" etc.) he was making it so search engines and
screen readers would choke on his site. I even pointed out to him to
improve his white space, increase contrast, better compress his images,
etc...

In the end Sandman has altered his site in ways completely consistent with
my suggestions, though at times it has taken him a couple of attempts.

Web design is not just about making a page or a sit *look* good - it should
be easy to read and work with by many people, it should be easy for search
engines to work with, etc. Sandman had little understanding of this (as
even the alt-text example shows). He is learning.

There is a lot that Sandman knows, no doubt, that I do not... I know very,
very little PHP, for example, and I believe he knows it relatively well.
There is no shame in saying one does not know everything... I razz Sandman
for a couple of reasons: 1) he has an amazingly frail ego where he cannot
handle my pointing out his weaknesses, and 2) He repeatedly lies about me
(even when the facts he denies are still available on the WayBackMachine),
trolls me, and mentions me hundreds of times on his web site... often in
completely dishonest ways.

I would love to see Sandman grow a backbone and admit that, yes, clearly he
lied when he accused me of forging the data I pulled from the WayBackMachine
(and validation services); clearly he lied when he denied his poorly done
alt-text, etc. Sandman, however, is not capable of admitting his code was
poor... no lass admitting to his lies, no matter how easy they are to show.

--
€ The tilde in an OS X path does *not* mean "the hard drive only"
€ Things which are not the same are not "identical"

Snit

Apr 26, 2007, 1:22:06 PM4/26/07
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-1A7114.18...@News.Individual.NET on 4/26/07 9:54 AM:

It is *a* reason, sure... though it is not the primary one.

Though note that as I shove your lies down your throat, Sandman, I also
teach you... and you follow my lessons. Note how you have *already*
improved the alt-text on your sites... something you did clearly based on my
teaching you the importance of doing so.

Yes, Sandman, my lessons for you are not always kind... but they are lessons
you clearly listen to... at least when it comes to making your websites
better.

Sandman

Apr 26, 2007, 1:29:31 PM4/26/07
In article <C2562DCE.7E86D%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> >> It bothers me that Sandman lies so much. So, yes, I enjoy shoving his lies
> >> down his throat...
> >
> > Is that the reason you come to csma for?
>
> It is *a* reason, sure... though it is not the primary one.

What *is* the primary reason?

--
Sandman[.net]

Snit

Apr 26, 2007, 1:34:28 PM4/26/07
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-59645B.19...@News.Individual.NET on 4/26/07 10:29 AM:

Read what you snipped... I talked about where I have educated you:

Though note that as I shove your lies down your throat,
Sandman, I also teach you... and you follow my lessons.
Note how you have *already* improved the alt-text on your
sites... something you did clearly based on my teaching you
the importance of doing so.

Yes, Sandman, my lessons for you are not always kind... but
they are lessons you clearly listen to... at least when it
comes to making your websites better.

I come here to learn and to teach... to help people. That includes you,
Sandman - even though you are too proud and too dishonest to admit even
simple things like how you have been fixing your alt text based on my
lessons for you.

Sandman

Apr 26, 2007, 1:43:13 PM4/26/07
In article <C25630B4.7E874%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> > What *is* the primary reason?
>

> I come here to learn and to teach... to help people.

So why do you spend 99% of your time here doing something other than
that?

--
Sandman[.net]

Nasht0n

Apr 26, 2007, 2:10:58 PM4/26/07
Sandman troll criteria table:

1 [X] Obfuscation
2 [ ] Antagonizing threads
3 [X] Ignoring evidence

4 [ ] Antagonizing through other media
5 [ ] Quote-scavanging
6 [ ] Thread hijacking
7 [ ] Projection
8 [ ] Unsubstantiated accusations
9 [ ] Unsubstantiated "refutations"
10 [ ] Forging posts and material

11 [X] Insults

12 [ ] Role Reversal
13 [X] Lying
14 [X] Having an agenda

15 [X] Diversion
16 [X] Misinterpretation
17 [X] Creative snipping

And, of course, *you* win.

--

Nicolas

Sandman

Apr 26, 2007, 2:19:29 PM4/26/07
In article <SW5Yh.28212$PV3.2...@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>,
Nasht0n <n...@nada.ca> wrote:

> And, of course, *you* win.

I know. Trolls like you can't stand a chance.

--
Sandman[.net]

Snit

Apr 26, 2007, 4:21:49 PM4/26/07
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-5EC8D8.19...@News.Individual.NET on 4/26/07 10:43 AM:

Read what you snipped, you silly troll. Come on, Sandman, why can't you
actually read a whole post without running. The concept is simple:

My main reason for being in CSMA is to help people (and to learn as well),
but I *also* respond to trolls such as you, Carroll, Wally and the like.
Even when I do so, however, I often am doing so to help you learn things -
as I taught you about alt-text and CSS, taught Carroll about how Resolutions
are not Treaties and how one can break the law and not be caught or
convicted, and have taught Wally that incest and sex are not the same.
Sure, not all of these lessons sink in - I am not sure, for example, Wally
has yet accepted that those two things are not synonymous, but my responses
to trolls such as you and they generally include a lesson... do not blame me
if you silly trolls are not able to understand these simply lessons: I
cannot make you understand what you read, cannot get you to accept simple
logic, nor get you to be honest.

That, really, is what my list of facts that piss trolls off is about...
simple facts you and the other trolls should stop arguing against or
claiming otherwise - in other words, things you should *learn*. Again: I
post to teach and to learn... do not blame me if you fail to do either...
Here is the list again:

Computer / industry facts:
€ A personal computer without an OS is crippled by that lacking
€ Apple doesn't provide as many options as the rest of the PC industry
€ Apple's video format is not far from NTSC DVD and good enough for most
€ Different version numbers refer to different versions
€ Different viruses are still different even if in the same "family"
€ Dreamweaver, being the #1 pro web design tool, is used by many pros
€ It is OK to email yourself files and repeatedly access them there
€ Mac OS X 10.x.x is a version of Mac OS
€ Macs are Macs and Apple is still making and selling Macs
€ OS X is partially based on BSD (esp. FreeBSD)
€ OS X users are at far less risk of malware then are XP users
€ OS X's Control+Scroll wheel function does not exist in default XP
€ Photoshop is an image editing application used in many industries
€ Pros aren't beginners in their field (though there are new pros)
€ Similarly configured Macs and Win machines tend to cost roughly the same

€ The path "~/users/username/library/widget" is not common on any OS
€ The term "all widgets" does not specify a specific subgroup of widgets

€ The term "screen name" is generally understood by users of IRC

€ The tilde in an OS X path does *not* mean "the hard drive only"

€ There are two general types of PCs: Macs and PCs (odd naming conventions!)
€ Web image alt-text shouldn't generally be "space", "left" or "right"

Other facts:
€ A partial subset is not synonymous with the whole
€ A person's actions speak more about him than what others say

€ If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality")
€ Incest and sex are not identical (only a pervert would disagree)

€ It is dishonest to purposely misattribute quotes
€ No legislation supercedes the Constitution (unless it amends it)
€ Nuclear arms are arms
€ One can be actually guilty of breaking the law but not be adjudicated

€ Teaching is a "real job"

€ Technical competence and intelligence are not the same thing

€ The word "ouch" is not a sure sign of agreement.
€ Things which are not the same are not "identical"

I welcome any *reasoned* responses... though you are almost sure to snip and
run.

--
€ Deleting from a *Save* dialog is not a sign of well done design
€ A personal computer without an OS is crippled by that lacking
€ Web image alt-text shouldn't generally be "space", "left" or "right"

Snit

Apr 26, 2007, 4:25:31 PM4/26/07
"Nasht0n" <n...@nada.ca> stated in post
SW5Yh.28212$PV3.2...@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca on 4/26/07 11:10 AM:

Sandman repeatedly snips, runs, pretends what he snipped did not exist, and
then posts pages and pages of the same irrelevant text... usually with links
to his own trolling web site where he spews even more lies.

This time he has been freaking out and doing so because - *gasp!* - I
pointed out how his alt-text of "space", "left", "right" and other such
things is a sign of poor coding and an indication of his lack of
understanding of what alt-text is even for. Sure, I was not completely kind
to him as I pointed this out - he does, after all, spew all sorts of lies
about me - but in the end this taught him a real-world lesson he is already
making use of: he is eliminating such poorly done alt-text from his sites.

I do not expect Sandman to ever thank me for helping him here - it is just
not in him to do so... but must he spew lies about me and troll me in
response to my *helping* him? Just silly.

--

€ If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality")
€ Incest and sex are not identical (only a pervert would disagree)

Nasht0n

Apr 26, 2007, 5:07:34 PM4/26/07

You're as much of a troll as the best ones, Sandman. You know it, I know
it, everybody knows it. Oh and didn't you killfile Michael a few weeks
ago? I killfiled him a few years ago and have never looked back. Talk
about consistency;)

--

Nicolas

Sandman

Apr 26, 2007, 5:19:40 PM4/26/07
In article <qw8Yh.28266$PV3.2...@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>,
Nasht0n <n...@nada.ca> wrote:

> >> And, of course, *you* win.
> >
> > I know. Trolls like you can't stand a chance.
>
> You're as much of a troll

*yawn*

Go count some iPods, Nashton. God knows you could use the practice.

--
Sandman[.net]

Sandman

Apr 26, 2007, 5:20:26 PM4/26/07
In article <C25657ED.7E89A%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> My main reason for being in CSMA is to help people (and to learn as well),

So why do you spend 99% of your time in CSMA not doing what you claim
to be the main reason you come here? It doesn't make any sense.

--
Sandman[.net]

Snit

Apr 26, 2007, 5:23:50 PM4/26/07
"Nasht0n" <n...@nada.ca> stated in post
qw8Yh.28266$PV3.2...@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca on 4/26/07 2:07 PM:

And while Sandman looks at people kill filtering me as a something bad
against me - I have no problem with people not wanting to see me repeatedly
challenge trolls. It is clear they will never be honest, I am just having
fun watching them run. That is not everyone's idea of fun!

--

€ Different viruses are still different even if in the same "family"

€ Dreamweaver and GoLive are professional web development applications

Sandman

Apr 26, 2007, 5:32:45 PM4/26/07
In article <C2566676.7E8B3%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> And while Sandman looks at people kill filtering me as a something bad
> against me - I have no problem with people not wanting to see me repeatedly
> challenge trolls.

So why haven't anyone told you that they're tired of you "challenging
trolls" and then killfiled you instead of explicitly stating that you
are the troll and that's the reason they're killfiling you?

And why don't the same people killfile these supposed "trolls" instead
of you? Why only you? Why not you AND the trolls or ONLY the trolls.
Why only you?

--
Sandman[.net]

Snit

Apr 26, 2007, 5:40:51 PM4/26/07
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-2A1C19.23...@News.Individual.NET on 4/26/07 2:20 PM:

>> Read what you snipped, you silly troll. Come on, Sandman, why can't you
>> actually read a whole post without running. The concept is simple:
>>

>> My main reason for being in CSMA is to help people (and to learn as well),

> So why do you spend 99% of your time in CSMA not doing what you claim
> to be the main reason you come here? It doesn't make any sense.

You snipped the above and pretended it did not exist. In other words,
Sandman, you lied.

--
€ Different version numbers refer to different versions

€ Macs are Macs and Apple is still making and selling Macs

€ The early IBM PCs and Commodores shipped with an OS in ROM

Snit

Apr 26, 2007, 5:47:27 PM4/26/07
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-3BBF7C.23...@News.Individual.NET on 4/26/07 2:32 PM:

> In article <C2566676.7E8B3%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
> Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>
>> And while Sandman looks at people kill filtering me as a something bad
>> against me - I have no problem with people not wanting to see me repeatedly
>> challenge trolls.
>
> So why haven't anyone told you that they're tired of you "challenging
> trolls" and then killfiled you instead of explicitly stating that you
> are the troll and that's the reason they're killfiling you?

Prove nobody has said that, Sandman... either in CSMA or in my email.

> And why don't the same people killfile these supposed "trolls" instead
> of you? Why only you? Why not you AND the trolls or ONLY the trolls.
> Why only you?

Who says they only KF me? And who are all all these "same people"? You are
just babbling and trolling me - more now than before... simply because I
pointed out that your alt-text was poorly done.

Oh well... you are embarrassed and you are lashing out. Poor little
Sandman. Wah wah!

Sandman

Apr 27, 2007, 2:20:33 AM4/27/07
In article <C2566BFF.7E8CF%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> >> And while Sandman looks at people kill filtering me as a something bad
> >> against me - I have no problem with people not wanting to see me repeatedly
> >> challenge trolls.
> >
> > So why haven't anyone told you that they're tired of you "challenging
> > trolls" and then killfiled you instead of explicitly stating that you
> > are the troll and that's the reason they're killfiling you?
>
> Prove nobody has said that, Sandman... either in CSMA or in my email.

Haha, so they call you a lying troll in csma then email you privately
to tell you that they were only joking and that the real reason they
killfiled you was because you "challenged trolls" and they didn't say
this in csma because... why?

> > And why don't the same people killfile these supposed "trolls" instead
> > of you? Why only you? Why not you AND the trolls or ONLY the trolls.
> > Why only you?
>
> Who says they only KF me?

The people who killfile you.

> And who are all all these "same people"?

The same people you claim killfile you because you "challenge trolls".
I've never seen anyone killfile you because you "challenge trolls".
Everyone that has killfiled you has explicitly claimed they've done so
because they think you're a lying troll. Can you point to an example
of someone killfiling you because you're "challenging trolls"?

> You are
> just babbling and trolling me - more now than before... simply because I
> pointed out that your alt-text was poorly done.
>
> Oh well... you are embarrassed and you are lashing out. Poor little
> Sandman. Wah wah!

Snit runs again...

Why do these people only killfile you and not these supposed trolls?
You agree that they are killfiling you, but you want to give another
reason for them killfiling you other than YOU being the troll, by
trying to claim that OTHERS are trolls and you are being killfiled
because you "challenge" these supposed trolls.

So why aren't these supposed trolls the most killfiled persons in csma
- why are you the most killfiled person in csma?

--
Sandman[.net]

Sandman

Apr 27, 2007, 2:21:24 AM4/27/07
In article <C2566A73.7E8C1%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> > So why do you spend 99% of your time in CSMA not doing what you claim
> > to be the main reason you come here? It doesn't make any sense.
> >
> You snipped the above and pretended it did not exist. In other words,
> Sandman, you lied.

Odd definition of a lie.

Anyway, you forgot to answer this; Why do you spend 99% of your time

in CSMA not doing what you claim to be the main reason you come here?
It doesn't make any sense.

--
Sandman[.net]

Snit

Apr 27, 2007, 2:35:23 AM4/27/07
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-C8D635.08...@News.Individual.NET on 4/26/07 11:20 PM:

I asked you to back up your claims. Can you? Here your claims are, again:

* You claim nobody has told me they are putting me in a KF based on
my challenging trolls such as you. You offer no support.
* You claim that everyone who has kill filed me has done so and stated
they think I am a "lying troll". You offer no support.
* You claim I am the most kill filed person in the history of CSMA.
You offer no support.

Will you back up your claims or only run, Sandman? Oh... we both know you
will only run. OK.

Why do you spew such BS and then run, Sandman? Don't you have any self
respect at all?

Snit

Apr 27, 2007, 2:35:52 AM4/27/07
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-DAADA7.08...@News.Individual.NET on 4/26/07 11:21 PM:

Read what you snipped you dishonest little twit.

--
€ There is no known malware that attacks OS X in the wild

€ There are two general types of PCs: Macs and PCs (odd naming conventions!)

Sandman

Apr 27, 2007, 3:34:27 AM4/27/07
In article <C256E7D8.7E98E%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> > Anyway, you forgot to answer this; Why do you spend 99% of your time
> > in CSMA not doing what you claim to be the main reason you come here?
> > It doesn't make any sense.
>
> Read what you snipped you dishonest little twit.

You forgot to answer this; Why do you spend 99% of your time in CSMA

not doing what you claim to be the main reason you come here? It
doesn't make any sense.

Your poor attempts at insults shows how desperate you are when you're
running from this.

--
Sandman[.net]

Sandman

Apr 27, 2007, 3:34:55 AM4/27/07
In article <C256E7BB.7E98D%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

Snit runs from yet another post.

Why do these people only killfile you?

--
Sandman[.net]

Snit

Apr 27, 2007, 3:39:09 AM4/27/07
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-11925E.09...@News.Individual.NET on 4/27/07 12:34 AM:

Steve Carroll

Apr 30, 2007, 3:50:31 PM4/30/07
In article <f0pvir$ndp$2...@aioe.org>, nospam <nospa...@iol.ie> wrote:

> Snit wrote:
> > Really for Sandman or any other web pros or even folks with decent
> > experience... but it is about Sandman's sites:
> >
> > What value is there to using the alt-text of "alt=" or "Space" as you did
> > until very recently on such sites as sandman.net and others.
>
> Why do you keep these things up, Snit?

I can't believe there is anyone left on this forum that would seriously ask this
question...

--
"None of you can be honest... you are all pathetic." - Snit
"I do not KF people" - Snit