Let's end the madness, please

Snit

Mar 16, 2005, 4:35:38 PM3/16/05
I would like to see CSMA stop being a place where there are more flames than
anything else.

I would like to see all the old BS fights go away.

I am happy to do my part - anyone who wants to let things drop let me know
and they shall be dropped.

I truly hope that this works... though I have to say I have my doubts.
Perhaps if I say, please...

Please, folks, for the good of CSMA, can we all just stop these silly long
term battles... they only serve to work against advocating for the Mac.

TheLetterK

Mar 16, 2005, 4:42:07 PM3/16/05
Snit wrote:
> I would like to see CSMA stop being a place where there are more flames than
> anything else.
That would ruin the appeal!

Snit

Mar 16, 2005, 4:48:50 PM3/16/05
"TheLetterK" <thele...@spymac.com> wrote in post
yI1_d.51441$%Y4.1...@bignews6.bellsouth.net on 3/16/05 2:42 PM:

For some... and I will admit that even in the best case scenario I do not
expect all the fighting to go away... but I am hoping the level will
decrease greatly... or at least the fights can be about the differences
between OS X and XP...

Steve Carroll

Mar 16, 2005, 5:14:03 PM3/16/05
In article <BE5DF4BA.AB6B%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

Interesting timing...

p.s. please excuse the cross post but I know of some in cola who may be
interested in seeing this plea by Snit.

--

Steve

Elijah Baley

Mar 16, 2005, 5:39:17 PM3/16/05
In article <BE5DF4BA.AB6B%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

The ONLY way for that to happen, Snit, is for you to just go away.
PLEASE GO AWAY.

--
"There are no significant bugs in our released software that any significant
number of users want fixed." Bill Gates

Source: Focus Magazine, nr.43, pages 206-212, (October 23, 1995)

Snit

Mar 16, 2005, 5:43:55 PM3/16/05
"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in post
noone-44E224....@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 3/16/05 3:14 PM:

And, Steve, are you going to take me up on it. Can we please move forward
without the fighting?

I am not sure, however, that your trolling via cross posting will go over
well... we shall see.

--
Look, this is silly. It's not an argument, it's an armor plated walrus with
walnut paneling and an all leather interior.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Snit

Mar 16, 2005, 5:45:47 PM3/16/05
"Elijah Baley" <li...@foundation.org> wrote in post
lije-EF12F1.1...@newsclstr01.news.prodigy.com on 3/16/05 3:39 PM:

> In article <BE5DF4BA.AB6B%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:
>
>> I would like to see CSMA stop being a place where there are more flames than
>> anything else.
>>
>> I would like to see all the old BS fights go away.
>>
>> I am happy to do my part - anyone who wants to let things drop let me know
>> and they shall be dropped.
>>
>> I truly hope that this works... though I have to say I have my doubts.
>> Perhaps if I say, please...
>>
>> Please, folks, for the good of CSMA, can we all just stop these silly long
>> term battles... they only serve to work against advocating for the Mac.
>
> The ONLY way for that to happen, Snit, is for you to just go away.
> PLEASE GO AWAY.

I can not control other people. I simply do not have that power - but
thanks for showing such faith in me.
--
"If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing."
- Anatole France

Mike Dee

Mar 16, 2005, 6:23:29 PM3/16/05

> I would like to see CSMA stop being a place where there are more
> flames than anything else.
>
> I would like to see all the old BS fights go away.

Easy. Stop posting to CSMA, Snit. 90% of trolls & flames would
disappear almost immediately.

Even better. Never visit CSMA. That way you wouldn't be tempted [to
troll].

--
dee

Snit

Mar 16, 2005, 6:28:48 PM3/16/05
"Mike Dee" <mik...@invalid.invalid> wrote in post
Xns961C7DE53...@213.155.197.138 on 3/16/05 4:23 PM:

I will not be held accountable for others' actions.

But I would love to see the ending of flaming between us... as it is, I
rarely flame *anyone* accept in response to someone flaming me, and even
then my "flames" are generally just correcting their lies.
--
I am one of only .3% of people who have avoided becoming a statistic.

Steve Mackay

Mar 16, 2005, 7:45:06 PM3/16/05
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 23:23:29 +0000, Mike Dee wrote:

> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in
>
>> I would like to see CSMA stop being a place where there are more
>> flames than anything else.
>>
>> I would like to see all the old BS fights go away.
>
> Easy. Stop posting to CSMA, Snit. 90% of trolls & flames would
> disappear almost immediately.

90%? You're being generous. It would be more like 99%. That flaming piece
of shit circus clown, known as Snit is responsible for OVER 90% of the
flames in this group.

Yeah, yeah, "I wont be responsible for other" blah blah blah, fuck off
Snit...

> Even better. Never visit CSMA. That way you wouldn't be tempted [to
> troll].

That ain't gonna happen as long as he has a hearbeat. He's addicted to
CSMA.

Snit

Mar 16, 2005, 7:51:11 PM3/16/05
"Steve Mackay" <steve_...@hotmail.com> wrote in post
pan.2005.03.17....@hotmail.com on 3/16/05 5:45 PM:

> On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 23:23:29 +0000, Mike Dee wrote:
>
>> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in
>>
>>> I would like to see CSMA stop being a place where there are more
>>> flames than anything else.
>>>
>>> I would like to see all the old BS fights go away.
>>
>> Easy. Stop posting to CSMA, Snit. 90% of trolls & flames would
>> disappear almost immediately.
>
> 90%? You're being generous. It would be more like 99%. That flaming piece
> of shit circus clown, known as Snit is responsible for OVER 90% of the
> flames in this group.

Am I, in your mind, responsible for the flame you just posted? If so, how?
If not, do you consider your flame one of the few in the 1% that I am not
responsible for?

Would love to know...

> Yeah, yeah, "I wont be responsible for other" blah blah blah, fuck off
> Snit...

Hmmm, in your mind who is responsible for your foul language there? Did I
make you do it?

>> Even better. Never visit CSMA. That way you wouldn't be tempted [to
>> troll].
>
> That ain't gonna happen as long as he has a hearbeat. He's addicted to
> CSMA.

Haven't you been posting here longer than I have? I may post more, but you
have been here longer...

--
"If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing."
- Anatole France

Arkady Duntov

Mar 16, 2005, 7:56:48 PM3/16/05
On Wednesday 16 March 2005 15:14, Steve Carroll <no...@nowhere.com>
(<noone-44E224....@comcast.dca.giganews.com>) wrote:

> p.s. please excuse the cross post but I know of some in cola who may be
> interested in seeing this plea by Snit.

Please don't crosspost (or post) off-topic articles. Nobody is in the least
interested in anything Snit or others of his ilk have to say. Thanks.

Snit

Mar 16, 2005, 8:18:26 PM3/16/05
"Arkady Duntov" <arkady...@brotherhood.ua> wrote in post
5012544.t...@knode.kde on 3/16/05 5:56 PM:

Oh, Steve... your little flame did not go over well.. even from someone who
is not one of my "defenders". LOL.

You are truly pathetic.

Everyone would prefer if you kept your flames to CSMA... or just stopped
flaming.

By the way, I never did get that apology from you for attributing your own
pathetic quotes to me. Why is that? Still holding a grudge from some long
past alleged wrong I committed?

--
"stop forcing me to confront truths I can't deal with." - Steve Carroll

Steve Carroll

Mar 16, 2005, 10:25:10 PM3/16/05
In article <BE5E28F2.AD6A%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> "Arkady Duntov" <arkady...@brotherhood.ua> wrote in post
> 5012544.t...@knode.kde on 3/16/05 5:56 PM:
>
> > On Wednesday 16 March 2005 15:14, Steve Carroll <no...@nowhere.com>
> > (<noone-44E224....@comcast.dca.giganews.com>) wrote:
> >
> >> p.s. please excuse the cross post but I know of some in cola who may be
> >> interested in seeing this plea by Snit.
> >
> > Please don't crosspost (or post) off-topic articles. Nobody is in the least
> > interested in anything Snit or others of his ilk have to say. Thanks.
> >
> Oh, Steve... your little flame did not go over well.. even from someone who
> is not one of my "defenders". LOL.
>
> You are truly pathetic.

Really? Did you happen to read what the poster wrote very carefully,
Snit? Did you understand it? Did you notice that he didn't include any
name but yours in his comment?

> Everyone would prefer if you kept your flames to CSMA... or just stopped
> flaming.
>
> By the way, I never did get that apology from you for attributing your own
> pathetic quotes to me. Why is that?

Because you don't deserve one. You're getting what you deserve and
you'll continue to get it.

> Still holding a grudge from some long past alleged wrong I committed?

What's wrong, Snit? No one taking you up on your offer here? Why do you
suppose that is? Let's see, we have responses from several posters so
far and they all had interesting things to say about you... none of them
very good. Are they all trolls now, Snit?

Snit

Mar 16, 2005, 10:52:29 PM3/16/05
"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in post
noone-DA1818....@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 3/16/05 8:25 PM:

Thanks for keeping your trolling in CSMA where it belongs... you and
your cretin crew sure are nice to listen to me. Thanks!

--
Picture of a tuna soda: http://snipurl.com/bid1
Feel free to ask for the recipe.

Wally

Mar 16, 2005, 11:38:37 PM3/16/05

----------

In article <BE5DF4BA.AB6B%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit
<SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> I would like to see CSMA stop being a place where there are more flames than
> anything else.

Then take another break from CSMA....a very, very, long break, and leave it
once again in the hands of those that can debate from time to time without
resorting to your level of dishonesty........easy!

> I would like to see all the old BS fights go away.

Then take another break from CSMA....a very, very, long break, and leave it
once again in the hands of those that can debate from time to time without
resorting to your level of dishonesty........easy!

> I am happy to do my part - anyone who wants to let things drop let me know
> and they shall be dropped.

Then take another break from CSMA....a very, very, long break, and leave it
once again in the hands of those that can debate from time to time without
resorting to your level of dishonesty........easy!

> I truly hope that this works... though I have to say I have my doubts.
> Perhaps if I say, please...

Perhaps if you say......GOODBYE!

> Please, folks, for the good of CSMA, can we all just stop these silly long
> term battles... they only serve to work against advocating for the Mac.

Then take another break from CSMA....a very, very, long break, and leave it
once again in the hands of those that can debate from time to time without
resorting to your level of dishonesty........easy!

See you don't have a monopoly on cut 'n' paste replies!

Snit

Mar 16, 2005, 11:43:33 PM3/16/05
"Wally" <wa...@wally.world.net> wrote in post
hR7_d.1593987$Zm5.2...@news.easynews.com on 3/16/05 9:38 PM:

Thanks for keeping your trolling in CSMA where it belongs... you and

your cretin crew sure are nice to listen to me. Thanks!
--

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters." - Alan Simpson

Steve Mackay

Mar 16, 2005, 11:53:31 PM3/16/05
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:51:11 -0700, Snit wrote:

> "Steve Mackay" <steve_...@hotmail.com> wrote in post
> pan.2005.03.17....@hotmail.com on 3/16/05 5:45 PM:
>
>> On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 23:23:29 +0000, Mike Dee wrote:
>>
>>> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in

>>> Easy. Stop posting to CSMA, Snit. 90% of trolls & flames would
>>> disappear almost immediately.
>>
>> 90%? You're being generous. It would be more like 99%. That flaming piece
>> of shit circus clown, known as Snit is responsible for OVER 90% of the
>> flames in this group.
>
> Am I, in your mind, responsible for the flame you just posted?

Yes, because you still exist in CSMA. Do yourself, and everyone else in
the world a favor and commit suicide, go join a cult, ANYTHING, just leave.

> If so, how?
> If not, do you consider your flame one of the few in the 1% that I am not
> responsible for?
>
> Would love to know...
>>
>> Yeah, yeah, "I wont be responsible for other" blah blah blah, fuck off
>> Snit...
>
> Hmmm, in your mind who is responsible for your foul language there? Did I
> make you do it?

You deserve "0" respect, which is why the foul language.

>>> Even better. Never visit CSMA. That way you wouldn't be tempted [to
>>> troll].
>>
>> That ain't gonna happen as long as he has a hearbeat. He's addicted to
>> CSMA.
>
> Haven't you been posting here longer than I have? I may post more, but you
> have been here longer...

There goes your lack of logic yet again. What does my occasional post
have to do with your addiction? Sure, I've been posting here longer. But
I'd have to guess you have posted over 10x what I've posted in my
lifetime. Hell, I bet you've posted more in the past 24 hours, than I
have in the past 3 months!

I use it for entertainment value, and some useful info. Unlike you, CSMA
is not my life.

Snit

Mar 17, 2005, 12:05:12 AM3/17/05
"Steve Mackay" <steve_...@hotmail.com> wrote in post
pan.2005.03.17....@hotmail.com on 3/16/05 9:53 PM:

> On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:51:11 -0700, Snit wrote:
>
>> "Steve Mackay" <steve_...@hotmail.com> wrote in post
>> pan.2005.03.17....@hotmail.com on 3/16/05 5:45 PM:

>>> 90%? You're being generous. It would be more like 99%. That flaming piece
>>> of shit circus clown, known as Snit is responsible for OVER 90% of the
>>> flames in this group.
>>
>> Am I, in your mind, responsible for the flame you just posted?
>
> Yes, because you still exist in CSMA. Do yourself, and everyone else in
> the world a favor and commit suicide, go join a cult, ANYTHING, just leave.

Wow... at least you admit you blame me for your actions. How sad... even
pathetic of you, but at least you are honest about it.

>> If so, how?
>> If not, do you consider your flame one of the few in the 1% that I am not
>> responsible for?
>>
>> Would love to know...
>>>
>>> Yeah, yeah, "I wont be responsible for other" blah blah blah, fuck off
>>> Snit...
>>
>> Hmmm, in your mind who is responsible for your foul language there? Did I
>> make you do it?
>
> You deserve "0" respect, which is why the foul language.

So I made you debase yourself into using such language in a public forum? I
have that much control over you...

Do you really believe your BS? Can you not take responsibility for your own
actions?

>>> That ain't gonna happen as long as he has a hearbeat. He's addicted to
>>> CSMA.
>>
>> Haven't you been posting here longer than I have? I may post more, but you
>> have been here longer...
>
> There goes your lack of logic yet again. What does my occasional post
> have to do with your addiction? Sure, I've been posting here longer. But
> I'd have to guess you have posted over 10x what I've posted in my
> lifetime. Hell, I bet you've posted more in the past 24 hours, than I
> have in the past 3 months!
>
> I use it for entertainment value, and some useful info. Unlike you, CSMA
> is not my life.

IS this view of yours about me what makes you think I control you?

You see, Steve, I do not blame strangers in a news group for making me do
anything - nobody in CSMA makes me use foul language...

You need to learn self respect ... maybe after that you will be able to
respect others.

--
I am one of only .3% of people who have avoided becoming a statistic.

Tim Adams

Mar 17, 2005, 1:35:56 AM3/17/05
In article <BE5E052B.ABB5%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> "Elijah Baley" <li...@foundation.org> wrote in post
> lije-EF12F1.1...@newsclstr01.news.prodigy.com on 3/16/05 3:39 PM:
>
> > In article <BE5DF4BA.AB6B%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
> > Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:
> >
> >> I would like to see CSMA stop being a place where there are more flames
> >> than
> >> anything else.
> >>
> >> I would like to see all the old BS fights go away.
> >>
> >> I am happy to do my part - anyone who wants to let things drop let me know
> >> and they shall be dropped.
> >>
> >> I truly hope that this works... though I have to say I have my doubts.
> >> Perhaps if I say, please...
> >>
> >> Please, folks, for the good of CSMA, can we all just stop these silly long
> >> term battles... they only serve to work against advocating for the Mac.
> >
> > The ONLY way for that to happen, Snit, is for you to just go away.
> > PLEASE GO AWAY.
>
> I can not control other people. I simply do not have that power - but
> thanks for showing such faith in me.

But you do have the power to stay out of CSMA and COLA. Please do so.

--
reguarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting

Tim

Tim Adams

Mar 17, 2005, 1:37:35 AM3/17/05
In article <BE5E228F.AD47%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> "Steve Mackay" <steve_...@hotmail.com> wrote in post
> pan.2005.03.17....@hotmail.com on 3/16/05 5:45 PM:
>
> > On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 23:23:29 +0000, Mike Dee wrote:
> >
> >> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in

> >> Easy. Stop posting to CSMA, Snit. 90% of trolls & flames would
> >> disappear almost immediately.
> >
> > 90%? You're being generous. It would be more like 99%. That flaming piece
> > of shit circus clown, known as Snit is responsible for OVER 90% of the
> > flames in this group.
>
> Am I, in your mind, responsible for the flame you just posted?

It wasn't a flame but a statement of fact. There is a difference.

~snip

Sandman

Mar 17, 2005, 10:01:59 AM3/17/05
In article <BE5DF4BA.AB6B%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> I would like to see CSMA stop being a place where there are more flames than
> anything else.

Yeas, I have been asking you to leave for months now. When you leave, your
trolling will stop.

Have a nice life.

--
Sandman[.net]

TravelinMan

Mar 17, 2005, 10:16:06 AM3/17/05
In article <mr-7BEF9D.16...@individual.net>,
Sandman <m...@sandman.net> wrote:

I still can't figure out what's wrong with Snit. Most people have him
kill-filed and the few who don't mostly restrict their responses to 'why
don't you go away, no one wants you here'.

Just what would keep someone in this group with all of that animosity?
Must be some kind of severe mental illness.

Rick

Mar 17, 2005, 3:58:55 PM3/17/05

He has now taken to sending replies to CSMA from messages in, at least,
COLA. I think he is trying to enlarge his sense of self-justification.

--
Rick

Sandman

Mar 18, 2005, 4:59:19 AM3/18/05
In article <Nowhere-A4BFCB...@news1.west.earthlink.net>,
TravelinMan <Now...@spamfree.com> wrote:

>>> I would like to see CSMA stop being a place where there are more
>>> flames than anything else.
>>
>> Yeas, I have been asking you to leave for months now. When you leave,
>> your trolling will stop.
>>
>> Have a nice life.
>
> I still can't figure out what's wrong with Snit. Most people have him
> kill-filed and the few who don't mostly restrict their responses to
> 'why don't you go away, no one wants you here'.
>
> Just what would keep someone in this group with all of that animosity?
> Must be some kind of severe mental illness.

He is by far the most killfiled person in the -HISTORY- of csma. I've never
seen someone so disliked, almost hated, in a news group before.

He has the ability to turn just about any person against him in just a few
posts. On usenet, trolls do this daily, but the funny part with Michael is that
I actually think he DOESN'T consider himself be a troll - damn what -EVERYONE
ELSE- is calling him. Obviously they are wrong.

Only Tholen himself can match this behaviour.

--
Sandman[.net]

Steve Mackay

Mar 18, 2005, 11:41:27 AM3/18/05
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 22:05:12 -0700, Snit wrote:

> "Steve Mackay" <steve_...@hotmail.com> wrote in post
> pan.2005.03.17....@hotmail.com on 3/16/05 9:53 PM:
>
>> On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:51:11 -0700, Snit wrote:
>>
>>> "Steve Mackay" <steve_...@hotmail.com> wrote in post
>>> pan.2005.03.17....@hotmail.com on 3/16/05 5:45 PM:

>>> Am I, in your mind, responsible for the flame you just posted?
>>
>> Yes, because you still exist in CSMA. Do yourself, and everyone else in
>> the world a favor and commit suicide, go join a cult, ANYTHING, just leave.
>
> Wow... at least you admit you blame me for your actions.

Hey, there goes your word twisting, and lack of logic rearing it's ugly
head again. Boy you are pathetic.

> How sad... even
> pathetic of you, but at least you are honest about it.

Honest about stating you should commit suicide, Yes, you should. Do the
world a favor.

>>> If so, how?
>>> If not, do you consider your flame one of the few in the 1% that I am
>>> not responsible for?
>>>
>>> Would love to know...

>>> Hmmm, in your mind who is responsible for your foul language there?
>>> Did I make you do it?
>>
>> You deserve "0" respect, which is why the foul language.
>
> So I made you debase yourself into using such language in a public
> forum? I have that much control over you...

WOW, you're a pathetic piece of shit. You don't have any control over me.
And NOWHERE did I imply that. This is why the madness ever begins. You sit
there smugly accusing people of saying things, when they certainly did
not. It's dishonest, and you're legendary for it.

> Do you really believe your BS? Can you not take responsibility for your
> own actions?

I do. You're the one with that problem. You're a pathetic, dishonest
little weasel.

>>> Haven't you been posting here longer than I have? I may post more,
>>> but you have been here longer...
>>
>> There goes your lack of logic yet again. What does my occasional post
>> have to do with your addiction? Sure, I've been posting here longer.
>> But I'd have to guess you have posted over 10x what I've posted in my
>> lifetime. Hell, I bet you've posted more in the past 24 hours, than I
>> have in the past 3 months!
>>
>> I use it for entertainment value, and some useful info. Unlike you,
>> CSMA is not my life.
>
> IS this view of yours about me what makes you think I control you?

Again, you don't control me, nor anyone else, except your sockpuppets.

> You see, Steve, I do not blame strangers in a news group for making me
> do anything - nobody in CSMA makes me use foul language...

You never made me do anything. It's all responses to your despicable
behavior. But your feeble little mind can't grasp that. Or you're just so
patheticly dishonest, you can't stop.

> You need to learn self respect ...

I have plenty of self respect. But 0 respect for the likes of you.

> maybe after that you will be able to
> respect others.

I'll never respect you.

Snit

Mar 18, 2005, 11:54:07 AM3/18/05
"Steve Mackay" <steve_...@hotmail.com> wrote in post
pan.2005.03.18....@hotmail.com on 3/18/05 9:41 AM:

>>> Yes, because you still exist in CSMA. Do yourself, and everyone else in
>>> the world a favor and commit suicide, go join a cult, ANYTHING, just leave.
>>
>> Wow... at least you admit you blame me for your actions.
>
> Hey, there goes your word twisting, and lack of logic rearing it's ugly
> head again. Boy you are pathetic.

I asked who was responsible for the "flame you just posted". You clearly
answered that you held me accountable for your flames. This is easy to see
in the above quote, and it takes no word twisting to say that you are
blaming me for your actions. The fact that you make this accusation is
dishonest on your part - a dishonesty that you, not I, are responsible for.

You did, however, post a long and babbling continuation of your response
where you repeatedly deny what you claim is the truth, above.

Are you making a retraction of your above claim that I am responsible for
your flaming? Will you take responsibility for your own words?

<SNIP>

--
Steve Carroll flip flops:

*actually legally guilty* = *legally guilty*

There is no such thing as *actually* guilty in this context. There
is only guilty or not guilty.

Elizabot v2.0.2

Mar 18, 2005, 4:21:51 PM3/18/05
Steve Mackay wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:51:11 -0700, Snit wrote:
>

>>"Steve Mackay" <steve_...@hotmail.com> wrote in post
>>pan.2005.03.17....@hotmail.com on 3/16/05 5:45 PM:

>>>90%? You're being generous. It would be more like 99%. That flaming piece
>>>of shit circus clown, known as Snit is responsible for OVER 90% of the
>>>flames in this group.
>>
>>Am I, in your mind, responsible for the flame you just posted?
>

> Yes, because you still exist in CSMA. Do yourself, and everyone else in
> the world a favor and commit suicide, go join a cult, ANYTHING, just leave.

I wonder if Snit will pull a ChaosWolf soon. I.e. do a
fake-your-own-death-in-order-to-see-if-anyone-expresses-any-sympathies
troll.

--
"I poop, but I am not a plumber" - Snit

By responding to Elizabot v2.0.2 you implicitly agree to the TOS at:
http://elizabot.spymac.net/

Mike Dee

Mar 19, 2005, 5:11:29 AM3/19/05
"Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote in

> Steve Mackay wrote:
>> Snit wrote:
>>
>>> "Steve Mackay" <steve_...@hotmail.com> wrote

[to Steve Mackey]: no, not at all am I being generous. If I was to
value the percentage rate of trolls & flames, based on diatribe between
you and Snit I would say it was 60% to 40% in either direction.

>>>Am I, in your mind, responsible for the flame you just posted?
>>
>> Yes, because you still exist in CSMA. Do yourself, and everyone
>> else in the world a favor and commit suicide, go join a cult,
>> ANYTHING, just leave.
>
> I wonder if Snit will pull a ChaosWolf soon. I.e. do a
> fake-your-own-death-in-order-to-see-if-anyone-expresses-any-sympath
> ies troll.

CW had the decency to inform CSMA of his 'non-demise' and then quietly
go away.

--
dee