SHIT Is Back On the Newsgroup!!

John

Apr 2, 2007, 12:52:41 PM4/2/07
Title says it all. After a week of freedom from crap the prime
troublemaker is back.

Snit

Apr 2, 2007, 1:11:39 PM4/2/07
"John" <nos...@nospam.com> stated in post
LN2dnTGb0pWcqIzb...@netlojix.com on 4/2/07 9:52 AM:

> Title says it all. After a week of freedom from crap the prime
> troublemaker is back.

Does he *really* think people are so stupid as to not see through his BS?

--
€ OS X is partially based on BSD (esp. FreeBSD)
€ OS X users are at far less risk of malware then are XP users

John Slade

Apr 2, 2007, 12:31:49 PM4/2/07

"John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> Title says it all. After a week of freedom from crap the prime
> troublemaker is back.

If Snit is such a troublemaker then just ignore him. Posting about and
responding to "It" will only encourage the clueless fool.

John

Snit

Apr 2, 2007, 1:47:04 PM4/2/07
"John Slade" <hhit...@pacbell.net> stated in post
66bQh.1206$w41...@newssvr19.news.prodigy.net on 4/2/07 9:31 AM:

John was not, of course, referring to me.

--
€ Different viruses are still different even if in the same "family"
€ Dreamweaver and GoLive are professional web development applications

John

Apr 2, 2007, 1:51:30 PM4/2/07

"John Slade" <hhit...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

It's NOT SNIT you head buried in the sand idiot!

Steve Carroll

Apr 2, 2007, 2:34:17 PM4/2/07
In article <66bQh.1206$w41...@newssvr19.news.prodigy.net>,
"John Slade" <hhit...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> "John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > Title says it all. After a week of freedom from crap the prime
> > troublemaker is back.
>
> If Snit is such a troublemaker then just ignore him.

But it's fun to point to his lies and beat him over the head with
reality and then watch him squawk.

> Posting about and
> responding to "It" will only encourage the clueless fool.

Snit has claimed he uses usenet newsgroups as a distraction from his
anxiety disorder... it won't make a difference one way or the other how
he gets treated. Besides... he's the kind of trll that uses sockpuppets,
nymshifts or engages in outright ID theft... fact it, he's gonna do what
he's gonna do.

--
"None of you can be honest... you are all pathetic." - Snit
"I do not KF people" - Snit

John

Apr 2, 2007, 2:44:00 PM4/2/07

"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

> In article <66bQh.1206$w41...@newssvr19.news.prodigy.net>,
> "John Slade" <hhit...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
>> "John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> > Title says it all. After a week of freedom from crap the prime
>> > troublemaker is back.
>>
>> If Snit is such a troublemaker then just ignore him.
>
> But it's fun to point to his lies and beat him over the head with
> reality and then watch him squawk.
>
>> Posting about and
>> responding to "It" will only encourage the clueless fool.
>
> Snit has claimed he uses usenet newsgroups as a distraction from his
> anxiety disorder... it won't make a difference one way or the other how
> he gets treated. Besides... he's the kind of trll that uses sockpuppets,
> nymshifts or engages in outright ID theft... fact it, he's gonna do what
> he's gonna do.

FACT: When Steve is gone Snits talks about computers at LEAST 99% of the
time

FACT: Steve is a troublemaking jerk.

Steve Carroll

Apr 2, 2007, 3:27:00 PM4/2/07
In article <baydnSGU7uWF0ozb...@netlojix.com>,
"John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

... tells lies with Steve's name in them? Yes, this is the case... as
google has repeatedly shown.

Smit

Apr 2, 2007, 4:24:28 PM4/2/07

"John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

FACT: john is a fool

Smit

Apr 2, 2007, 4:24:42 PM4/2/07

"John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

FACT: john is a fool

Smit

Apr 2, 2007, 4:24:56 PM4/2/07
"John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Title says it all. After a week of freedom from crap the prime
> troublemaker is back.

i am not steve

Smit

Apr 2, 2007, 4:25:38 PM4/2/07
"John Slade" <hhit...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

he is not to brite. :)

John Slade

Apr 3, 2007, 3:45:37 PM4/3/07

"John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

I don't care if it is or if it isn't. People should still ignore the
kooks in here.

John

John Slade

Apr 3, 2007, 3:50:02 PM4/3/07

"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> In article <66bQh.1206$w41...@newssvr19.news.prodigy.net>,
> "John Slade" <hhit...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
>> "John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> > Title says it all. After a week of freedom from crap the prime
>> > troublemaker is back.
>>
>> If Snit is such a troublemaker then just ignore him.
>
> But it's fun to point to his lies and beat him over the head with
> reality and then watch him squawk.
>
>> Posting about and
>> responding to "It" will only encourage the clueless fool.
>
> Snit has claimed he uses usenet newsgroups as a distraction from his
> anxiety disorder...

I don't get posts from Snit. I wouldn't be shocked that he has some kind
of disorder. He made up stuff about being a computer repairman and teacher.
He's just plain loony and best ignored. Let him deal with his disorder by
medication. He's here to do one thing, get attention from people. He says
the crazy stuff just to get a reaction. You say you like to beat him over
the head. Well that's what he's counting on, he says stuff he knows isn't
true in hopes to get a rise out of people like you. Ignore him, you won't
regret it.

John

John

Apr 3, 2007, 4:55:58 PM4/3/07

"John Slade" <hhit...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

JohnSlade you clueless twit. Steve is the guy that needs medication!!!

Steve Carroll

Apr 3, 2007, 5:49:07 PM4/3/07
In article <BtGdnfTPt_4TIo_b...@netlojix.com>,
"John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

There are John's version of the 'facts'... and then there is reality...

Fact: Snit has put up more posts in a 2-3 year period than the top 2 or
3 *ALL TIME* posters in csma... "the VAST MAJORITY of Snit's posts"
during this time period have NOTHING to do with Mac advocacy.

Fact: Snit has forged ID's of other posters and has admitted to it
(*after* he was busted).

Fact: Snit has used numerous sock puppets and has admitted to some...
gotten busted over others (by his own stupidity).

Fact: Snit has created too many trolling threads to count

Fact: Snit has nymhifted numerous times to avoid killfilters

Fact: Snit has been caught tampering with documents while trying to
point the finger at others for doing so.

Fact: Snit has written a perverse sexual harassment statement to a
female participant of this ng... and many sexually harassing posts.

Fact: Snit has been labeled a liar, troll or worse by virtually every
poster in csma and many in cola.

Fact: Snit repeatedly lies on this ng and gets caught at it... often.

Fact: Snit disingenuously tries to pretend that he is innocent of all of
the above... but reality shows he is the worst troll to ever hit this ng.

Snit

Apr 3, 2007, 5:59:07 PM4/3/07
"John Slade" <hhit...@pacbell.net> stated in post
KdyQh.5388$Kd3....@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net on 4/3/07 12:50 PM:

> "Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>> In article <66bQh.1206$w41...@newssvr19.news.prodigy.net>,
>> "John Slade" <hhit...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>>
>>> "John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> If Snit is such a troublemaker then just ignore him.
>>
>> But it's fun to point to his lies and beat him over the head with
>> reality and then watch him squawk.
>>
>>> Posting about and
>>> responding to "It" will only encourage the clueless fool.
>>
>> Snit has claimed he uses usenet newsgroups as a distraction from his
>> anxiety disorder...
>
> I don't get posts from Snit. I wouldn't be shocked that he has some kind
> of disorder. He made up stuff about being a computer repairman and teacher.

What do you think I "made up". Quote me. I welcome you pointing out
anything you think was "made up".

But you won't. You can't. You simply are spewing insults and lies. In
other words: you are trolling.

> He's just plain loony and best ignored. Let him deal with his disorder by
> medication. He's here to do one thing, get attention from people. He says
> the crazy stuff just to get a reaction. You say you like to beat him over
> the head. Well that's what he's counting on, he says stuff he knows isn't
> true in hopes to get a rise out of people like you. Ignore him, you won't
> regret it.

What do you think I have said that is not true? Come on, John, you made the
accusations - support them.

But we both know you *never* will. What you have just done is what you
accuse me of: you wrote "crazy stuff just to get a reaction". Well, you got
one: I am calling you on your trolling and your lying.

Happy?

Snit

Apr 3, 2007, 6:03:25 PM4/3/07
"John" <nos...@nospam.com> stated in post
BtGdnfTPt_4TIo_b...@netlojix.com on 4/3/07 1:55 PM:

>>> Snit has claimed he uses usenet newsgroups as a distraction from his
>>> anxiety disorder...
>>
>> I don't get posts from Snit. I wouldn't be shocked that he has some
>> kind of disorder. He made up stuff about being a computer repairman and
>> teacher. He's just plain loony and best ignored. Let him deal with his
>> disorder by medication. He's here to do one thing, get attention from
>> people. He says the crazy stuff just to get a reaction. You say you like
>> to beat him over the head. Well that's what he's counting on, he says
>> stuff he knows isn't true in hopes to get a rise out of people like you.
>> Ignore him, you won't regret it.
>>
>> John
>>

> JohnSlade you clueless twit. Steve is the guy that needs medication!!!

Slade did as he accused me of: he wrote "crazy stuff just to get a
reaction". My reaction: I am calling him on his BS... put up or shut up,
Slade.

1) What "stuff" do you think I "made up" about being a "computer repairman
and teacher"?
2) What do you think I have said that is not true?

Slade will, of course, run from those questions. He is not looking to
actually back up his accusations, he is merely looking to get a reaction.

--
€ There is no known malware that attacks OS X in the wild
€ There are two general types of PCs: Macs and PCs (odd naming conventions!)

Steve Carroll

Apr 3, 2007, 6:17:35 PM4/3/07
In article <C2381C3B.7C65A%SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote:

> "John Slade" <hhit...@pacbell.net> stated in post
> KdyQh.5388$Kd3....@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net on 4/3/07 12:50 PM:
>

> > "Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

> >> But it's fun to point to his lies and beat him over the head with
> >> reality and then watch him squawk.

> >> Snit has claimed he uses usenet newsgroups as a distraction from his
> >> anxiety disorder...
> >
> > I don't get posts from Snit. I wouldn't be shocked that he has some kind
> > of disorder. He made up stuff about being a computer repairman and teacher.
>
> What do you think I "made up".

It's easier to point out what you haven't made it.

> Quote me. I welcome you pointing out
> anything you think was "made up".
>
> But you won't. You can't. You simply are spewing insults and lies. In
> other words: you are trolling.
>
> > He's just plain loony and best ignored. Let him deal with his disorder by
> > medication. He's here to do one thing, get attention from people. He says
> > the crazy stuff just to get a reaction. You say you like to beat him over
> > the head. Well that's what he's counting on, he says stuff he knows isn't
> > true in hopes to get a rise out of people like you. Ignore him, you won't
> > regret it.
>
> What do you think I have said that is not true?

LOL! You're a riot, Snit;)

John

Apr 3, 2007, 6:19:04 PM4/3/07

"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

Snit made those posts BECAUSE OF TROLLING STARTED BY YOU Steve you liar.

As usual you are devoid of facts,

FACT: Steve goes away for a week and THE SHIT STOPS HAPPENING!

John

Apr 3, 2007, 6:20:02 PM4/3/07

"Snit" <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote in message

> "John" <nos...@nospam.com> stated in post
> BtGdnfTPt_4TIo_b...@netlojix.com on 4/3/07 1:55 PM:

>>> I don't get posts from Snit. I wouldn't be shocked that he has some
>>> kind of disorder. He made up stuff about being a computer repairman and
>>> teacher. He's just plain loony and best ignored. Let him deal with his
>>> disorder by medication. He's here to do one thing, get attention from
>>> people. He says the crazy stuff just to get a reaction. You say you like
>>> to beat him over the head. Well that's what he's counting on, he says
>>> stuff he knows isn't true in hopes to get a rise out of people like you.
>>> Ignore him, you won't regret it.
>>>
>>> John
>>>

>> JohnSlade you clueless twit. Steve is the guy that needs medication!!!
>>
> Slade did as he accused me of: he wrote "crazy stuff just to get a
> reaction". My reaction: I am calling him on his BS... put up or shut up,
> Slade.
>
> 1) What "stuff" do you think I "made up" about being a "computer repairman
> and teacher"?
> 2) What do you think I have said that is not true?
>
> Slade will, of course, run from those questions. He is not looking to
> actually back up his accusations, he is merely looking to get a reaction.

Don't waste time on Slade. After all look at how CLUELESS he always is on
computing.

Steve Carroll

Apr 3, 2007, 6:30:18 PM4/3/07
In article <MeidnZ6Ss5BET4_b...@netlojix.com>,
"John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

Fact: When I left csma for almost 2 months Snit was in the middle of a
TON of bullshit with a number of other posters. Other facts that John
dishonestly snipped regarding Snit...

[...]

Go ahead, John... snip it away again... and, by all means, keep posting
your little 'fact'... every time you do I'll respond with a fact list
about Snit;)

Steve Carroll

Apr 3, 2007, 6:45:49 PM4/3/07
In article <H42dnZ6N6q2OTo_b...@netlojix.com>,
"John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

Slade doesn't appear to be as clueless about computers as is Snit... or
you, for that matter.

John

Apr 3, 2007, 6:58:47 PM4/3/07

"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

Thats because THE SAME MORONS who are on here defending you now kept
trolling Snit. When a person has tons of shit dumped on them they will
respond most of the time.

FACT: If Steve and his morons wanted the BS off topic trolling to stop IT
IS WITHIN THEIR POWER to stop it. Instead Steve and associates just keep
dumping more and more shit on this newsgroup.

John

Apr 3, 2007, 6:59:36 PM4/3/07

"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

That said by a clueless twit who sees "advocacy" as spending hours a day
trolling Snit..

Smit

Apr 3, 2007, 7:01:32 PM4/3/07
"John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

shutup you idiot

Snit

Apr 3, 2007, 7:01:51 PM4/3/07
"John" <nos...@nospam.com> stated in post
FJmdnf2uI9a0QY_b...@netlojix.com on 4/3/07 3:58 PM:

>> Fact: When I left csma for almost 2 months Snit was in the middle of a
>> TON of bullshit with a number of other posters. Other facts that John
>> dishonestly snipped regarding Snit...
>>

> Thats because THE SAME MORONS who are on here defending you now kept
> trolling Snit. When a person has tons of shit dumped on them they will
> respond most of the time.
>

> FACT: If Steve and his morons wanted the BS off topic trolling to stop IT
> IS WITHIN THEIR POWER to stop it. Instead Steve and associates just keep
> dumping more and more shit on this newsgroup.

Steve's big whine: I respond to his hate filled BS and the BS of his
co-trolls.

Poor Steve... ever the victim.

--
€ The tilde in an OS X path does *not* mean "the hard drive only"
€ Things which are not the same are not "identical"

Smit

Apr 3, 2007, 7:03:21 PM4/3/07
"John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

are you retrarded?

Steve Carroll

Apr 3, 2007, 7:17:58 PM4/3/07
In article <FJmdnf2uI9a0QY_b...@netlojix.com>,
"John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

Yeah... sure, John... we're all 'trolling' Snit <eyeroll>.

> FACT: If Steve and his morons wanted the BS off topic trolling to stop IT
> IS WITHIN THEIR POWER to stop it. Instead Steve and associates just keep
> dumping more and more shit on this newsgroup.

Now it's not just Steve... it's also these "co-trolls" Snit has
programmed into your head. It's amazing how many people are responsible
for Snit's actions... yet, somehow, Snit's name gets left off that list.
Let's see what we've all caused Snit to do...

[...]

Damn! How *could* we have been such bastards? LOL!

John

Apr 3, 2007, 7:20:39 PM4/3/07

"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

FACT: When Steve goes away shit stops happening. Steve returns and shit
happens

Steve Carroll

John

Apr 3, 2007, 7:47:20 PM4/3/07

"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

FACT: When Steve goes away 95% of off topic BS trolling on this newsgroup
goes away.

rivers&trees

Apr 26, 2007, 6:32:47 PM4/26/07
In article <66bQh.1206$w41...@newssvr19.news.prodigy.net>,
"John Slade" <hhit...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> "John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > Title says it all. After a week of freedom from crap the prime
> > troublemaker is back.
>

> If Snit is such a troublemaker then just ignore him. Posting about and

> responding to "It" will only encourage the clueless fool.
>

> John

That's exactly what is wrong with this newgroup. You may find an
occasional post of value but most of them degenerate during or shortly
after the first post into kindergarden and grade school style
name-calling and nit-picking. Users post under various pseudonyms, call
attention to themselves by claiming to be the moderator and posting
lists of their own quotes - it's MAWOT (mostly a waste of time!)

- The take on the 1984 Apple Mac commercial is right. Read "The Truth
About Hillary Clinton" - she is allegedly a big-sister lebcom. - Snoot

Snit

Apr 26, 2007, 6:41:04 PM4/26/07
"rivers&trees" <bre...@valley.net> stated in post
breezy-5E65B0....@free.teranews.com on 4/26/07 3:32 PM:

> In article <66bQh.1206$w41...@newssvr19.news.prodigy.net>,
> "John Slade" <hhit...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
>> "John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message
>>> Title says it all. After a week of freedom from crap the prime
>>> troublemaker is back.
>>
>> If Snit is such a troublemaker then just ignore him. Posting about and
>> responding to "It" will only encourage the clueless fool.
>>
>> John
>
> That's exactly what is wrong with this newgroup. You may find an occasional
> post of value but most of them degenerate during or shortly after the first
> post into kindergarden and grade school style name-calling and nit-picking.
> Users post under various pseudonyms, call attention to themselves by claiming
> to be the moderator and posting lists of their own quotes - it's MAWOT (mostly
> a waste of time!)

I, personally, wish the news group could get past that and focus more on
people helping one another ... and that the debates that did exist could be
more meaningful than just whining about how if you use a 1912 Webster's
dictionary definition and combine it with an ancient Romanian algebra text
as seen through the eyes of a 14th century philosopher that maybe, just
maybe one can say sex and incest are (under such silly conditions)
synonymous so to make an "absolute statement" that they are not is wrong.
That, really, is about the level of some of the debates people push in this
forum. It is one of the reasons I started making a list of simple facts
that the trolls have argued against or made arguments that are contrary to
these fact... to point out how silly they are. I was hoping that once their
silliness was shown to be so absurd the would minimize it... but they did
not even understand how silly their claims were. Here are those facts:

Computer / industry facts:
€ A personal computer without an OS is crippled by that lacking
€ Apple doesn't provide as many options as the rest of the PC industry
€ Apple's video format is not far from NTSC DVD and good enough for most
€ Different version numbers refer to different versions

€ Different viruses are still different even if in the same "family"

€ Dreamweaver, being the #1 pro web design tool, is used by many pros

€ It is OK to email yourself files and repeatedly access them there

€ Mac OS X 10.x.x is a version of Mac OS

€ Macs are Macs and Apple is still making and selling Macs
€ OS X is partially based on BSD (esp. FreeBSD)
€ OS X users are at far less risk of malware then are XP users
€ OS X's Control+Scroll wheel function does not exist in default XP
€ Photoshop is an image editing application used in many industries
€ Pros aren't beginners in their field (though there are new pros)
€ Similarly configured Macs and Win machines tend to cost roughly the same
€ The path "~/users/username/library/widget" is not common on any OS
€ The term "all widgets" does not specify a specific subgroup of widgets
€ The term "screen name" is generally understood by users of IRC

€ The tilde in an OS X path does *not* mean "the hard drive only"

€ There are two general types of PCs: Macs and PCs (odd naming conventions!)

Other facts:
€ A partial subset is not synonymous with the whole
€ A person's actions speak more about him than what others say
€ If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality")
€ Incest and sex are not identical (only a pervert would disagree)
€ It is dishonest to purposely misattribute quotes
€ No legislation supercedes the Constitution (unless it amends it)
€ Nuclear arms are arms
€ One can be actually guilty of breaking the law but not be adjudicated
€ Teaching is a "real job"
€ Technical competence and intelligence are not the same thing

€ The word "ouch" is not a sure sign of agreement.
€ Things which are not the same are not "identical"

I welcome any *reasoned* responses.

> - The take on the 1984 Apple Mac commercial is right. Read "The Truth About
> Hillary Clinton" - she is allegedly a big-sister lebcom. - Snoot

--
€ Different version numbers refer to different versions
€ Macs are Macs and Apple is still making and selling Macs
€ The early IBM PCs and Commodores shipped with an OS in ROM

Steve Carroll

Apr 30, 2007, 3:52:24 PM4/30/07
In article <C2567890.7E8ED%CS...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <CS...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> "rivers&trees" <bre...@valley.net> stated in post
> breezy-5E65B0....@free.teranews.com on 4/26/07 3:32 PM:
>
> > In article <66bQh.1206$w41...@newssvr19.news.prodigy.net>,
> > "John Slade" <hhit...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> >
> >> "John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> If Snit is such a troublemaker then just ignore him. Posting about
> >> and
> >> responding to "It" will only encourage the clueless fool.
> >>
> >> John
> >
> > That's exactly what is wrong with this newgroup. You may find an
> > occasional
> > post of value but most of them degenerate during or shortly after the first
> > post into kindergarden and grade school style name-calling and nit-picking.
> > Users post under various pseudonyms, call attention to themselves by
> > claiming
> > to be the moderator and posting lists of their own quotes - it's MAWOT
> > (mostly
> > a waste of time!)
>
> I, personally, wish the news group could get past that and focus more on
> people helping one another

Snit, Snit, Snit... you've been telling this same ol' lie for years now. Despite
now having his head stuck up your ass, I suspect even John doesn't believe it.