The scope of Snits obsession

Sandman

Aug 24, 2006, 7:44:15 AM8/24/06
Holy shit, I was just looking at the visit statistics of a few site I
have, and saw a huge spike on www.sandman.net on around 2006-06-18.

Some of you may remember that I posted about Snit flooding
csma.sandman.net a while back. He begun doing that on July 17. He
flooded csma.sandman.net with no less than 3893 requests!

As it turns out, it was just a flooding "trick" he had already done on
www.sandman.net earlier in June, for five days! Man, how obsessive
isn't that? If you thought that Snit's 3893 requests on
csma.sandman.net was much, then get a load of this:

During the time span between 2006-06-18 and 2006-06-22 Snit flooded
www.sandman.net with no less than 270 977 requests! That's almost
three hundred THOUSAND times!

That's amazing! He's been so desperate about this that like a
prepubescent teenager he acts in only the ways he knows - destructive
ones. Like when the little brother tries to topple his big brothers
lego tower.

Freaking amazing - almost three hundred THOUSAND times!

The log file of this is 74M big, and I'll send it to anyone that wants
to see this amazing feature of Snit.

And this is so ironic when he posts things like this:

Subject: Ping: Sandman - hey, learn anything from my sites?

Hmmm, Sandman, in the last 48 hours you have hit my sites no less
than 100 times.

--
Sandman[.net]

Nashton

Aug 24, 2006, 8:15:26 AM8/24/06

Yawn.

--
Nicolas

"And, heaving alljawbreakical expressions out of Sare Isaac's universal
of specious aristmystic unsaid, A is for Anna like L is for liv."
Finnegans Wake (293)

".... It means that all living things are the product of mindless
material forces such as chemical laws, natural selection, and random
variation. So God is totally out of the picture, and humans (like
everything else) are the accidental product of a purposeless universe.
Do you wonder why a lot of people suspect that these claims go far
beyond the available evidence?" Phillip E.Johnson, The Church Of Darwin.

Snit

Aug 24, 2006, 10:43:00 AM8/24/06
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-779304.13...@individual.net on 8/24/06 4:44 AM:

Ahhh, Sandman is now trying to turn facts around to blame me for being like
him. Um, no, Sandman, I did not flood your site. Funny you would claim so
though.

All this, Sandman, because you cannot deal with the facts:

What I told Sandman:

1 your HTML does not come close to validating correctly, you repeatedly
exclude alt tags, start tags but leave out the end declaration, have
end declarations for tags you did not use, use tags in contexts where
they are not allowed (such as TD tags outside of tables), use properties
that do not exist (such as "align='no'), etc.
2 your CSS does not validate correctly (well, did not)
3 your design makes poor use of contrast and moderate use of white space
4 your images are poorly compressed - often up to 10x as large as they
need be
5 the page is not designed with the idea of printing in mind

Sandman's update [Sandman's comments]:

1 - fixed: [Sandman admitted, spewed insults]
2 - fixed: [Sandman lied/denied]
3 - white space improved: [Sandman lied/denied]
text/background contrast still could be better: [Sandman lied/denied]
4 - images are now compressed much better: [Sandman lied/denied]
5 - Would have to see the old site to compare... not that
big of a deal, but could be improved: [Sandman whined]

You, Carroll, and Adams can spin and run all you like - but you have yet to
explain how I got the Google Archive and the WayBackMachine to take my
"side".

Come on, guys, how's I do that?

--
€ The tilde in an OS X path does *not* mean "the hard drive only"
€ Things which are not the same are not "identical"

Snit

Aug 24, 2006, 10:45:00 AM8/24/06
"Nashton" <nan...@nb.ca> stated in post
yLgHg.824$9u.1...@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca on 8/24/06 5:15 AM:

The sad thing is Sandman is spewing such lies because he cannot handle the
fact that both the Google archive and the WayBackMachine have now both
proved I am right and he is a liar. He belittled me and then took my advice
on how to better his web site. As even he notes, above, he has been running
around searching my sites... and now he is trying to claim I looked at his
site hundreds of thousands of times... yeah, right, Sandman. What a silly
troll he is.

--
€ OS X is partially based on BSD (esp. FreeBSD)
€ OS X users are at far less risk of malware then are XP users

zara

Aug 24, 2006, 11:25:40 AM8/24/06

"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> wrote in message

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Snit

Aug 24, 2006, 11:49:45 AM8/24/06
"zara" <zsp...@adelphia.com> stated in post
DxjHg.1622$C6....@bignews1.bellsouth.net on 8/24/06 8:25 AM:

Oh, I find it somewhat interesting how desperate Sandman is to obfuscate the
facts of him taking my advice to improve his site... only to then deny it
*even after* both the Google archive and the WayBackMachine prove him to be
a liar. His responses: lie about how he followed my advice, scrounge my
sites looking for... whatever... and now make silly counter claims where he
says I looked at his site *hundreds of thousands* of times... a claim which
is preposterous from the get go. If one were to click on his site once ever
10 seconds *24 hours a day* for a month one would not get to three hundred
thousand hits! Apparently in addition to his other lackings, Sandman is not
very good at using logic and rationality.

His current bugaboo is his denial that my suggestion to better his use of
white space made sense to him. Now, in another discussion, it is coming out
that his poor use of white space around the DVD Logo went in direct
opposition to the wishes of the folks who own the logo! He claims to be a
professional designer but does not even know what "white space" is.
Amazing.

In the end, even if Sandman denies it or shows no understanding of it, white
space is a very important consideration in almost any design - without
proper use of it material looks cluttered and is difficult to read. Then
again, Sandman shows little understanding of how poor contrast can make text
hard to read, as shown by his sandman.net site... which he has improved
based on my suggestions but could still use some help.

--
€ Different viruses are still different even if in the same "family"
€ Dreamweaver and GoLive are professional web development applications

Elijah Baley

Aug 24, 2006, 1:00:25 PM8/24/06
Seriously, Snit, you need psychiatric help. Go see a doctor.

--
"Momma always said, "Stupid is as stupid does."" -Forest Gump

"You can't fix stupid." -Jim White, local radio personality

Snit

Aug 24, 2006, 1:09:11 PM8/24/06
"Elijah Baley" <li...@foundation.org> stated in post
lije-48A4B7.1...@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com on 8/24/06 10:00 AM:

> Seriously, Snit, you need psychiatric help. Go see a doctor.

Why would I go to a doctor to control Sandman's lying? Your comment makes
no sense.

--
€ Teaching is a "real job"
€ The path "~/users/username/library/widget" is not common on any OS

Steve Carroll

Aug 24, 2006, 1:32:54 PM8/24/06
In article <C11318A9.5C369%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> "zara" <zsp...@adelphia.com> stated in post
> DxjHg.1622$C6....@bignews1.bellsouth.net on 8/24/06 8:25 AM:
>

> > "Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> wrote in message
> >> Holy shit, I was just looking at the visit statistics of a few site I
> >> have, and saw a huge spike on www.sandman.net on around 2006-06-18.
> >>
> >> Some of you may remember that I posted about Snit flooding
> >> csma.sandman.net a while back. He begun doing that on July 17. He
> >> flooded csma.sandman.net with no less than 3893 requests!
> >>
> >> As it turns out, it was just a flooding "trick" he had already done on
> >> www.sandman.net earlier in June, for five days! Man, how obsessive
> >> isn't that? If you thought that Snit's 3893 requests on
> >> csma.sandman.net was much, then get a load of this:
> >>
> >> During the time span between 2006-06-18 and 2006-06-22 Snit flooded
> >> www.sandman.net with no less than 270 977 requests! That's almost
> >> three hundred THOUSAND times!
> >>
> >> That's amazing! He's been so desperate about this that like a
> >> prepubescent teenager he acts in only the ways he knows - destructive
> >> ones. Like when the little brother tries to topple his big brothers
> >> lego tower.
> >>
> >> Freaking amazing - almost three hundred THOUSAND times!
> >>
> >> The log file of this is 74M big, and I'll send it to anyone that wants
> >> to see this amazing feature of Snit.

Who wouldn't believe this is the case?

> >> And this is so ironic when he posts things like this:
> >>
> >> Subject: Ping: Sandman - hey, learn anything from my sites?
> >>
> >> Hmmm, Sandman, in the last 48 hours you have hit my sites no less
> >> than 100 times.
> >
> > zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>
> Oh, I find it somewhat interesting how

... you aren't denying what Sandman is saying? I do, too... your usual
MO is to immediately start lying.

--
Heck, OS X is not even partially based on FreeBSD - Snit
Sandman and Carroll are running around trying to crucify trolls

Steve Carroll

Aug 24, 2006, 1:34:58 PM8/24/06
In article <C1132B47.5C3A6%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> "Elijah Baley" <li...@foundation.org> stated in post
> lije-48A4B7.1...@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com on 8/24/06 10:00 AM:
>
> > Seriously, Snit, you need psychiatric help. Go see a doctor.
>
> Why would I go to a doctor

In an attempt to gain control of your extremely obsessive behavior.

Sandman

Aug 24, 2006, 1:53:50 PM8/24/06
In article <C1130904.5C320%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

Incorrect. You flooded it no less than 270,977 times! It's not like I
don't have direct access to the log files, Michael.

The number comes from this command:

~> grep "^24.116.66.67" log_2006-06.txt | wc -l
270977

The file, that's 74MB large, comes from this command:

~> grep "^24.116.66.67" log_2006-06.txt > snit_flood_big.txt

Plus, you used the same Agent name for this flood as you did in your
csma flood.

If you want the file, let me know how you would best receive it. Or,
you could get the entire log file, it's 82MB large. 90% of all the
hits that month came from your IP, Michael. 90%!

I'd be happy to provide the file to you.

--
Sandman[.net]

John Slade

Aug 24, 2006, 2:45:33 PM8/24/06

"Elijah Baley" <li...@foundation.org> wrote in message

> Seriously, Snit, you need psychiatric help. Go see a doctor.

Damn, you guys are just figuring this out? I knew Snot was a nut when
he claimed he taught computer classes while working as a top notch computer
tech. I asked him questions any real tech at his skill level would know.
Turns out Snit was full of shit. I have since plonked Snot in my killfile
and he's been there every since. I suggest you guys do the same.

I understand Snot has a web site, please give it to me, I would like to
see what this nut calls a web site.

John

Sandman

Aug 24, 2006, 3:03:34 PM8/24/06
In article <44ede6ab$0$8927$8826...@free.teranews.com>,
"John Slade" <hitm...@pacbell.net> wrote:

I take no responsibility for any nausea you may feel after seeing it,
though:

http://www.gallopinginsanity.com/
http://www.gallopinginsanity.com/csma/prices/

--
Sandman[.net]

Steve Carroll

Aug 24, 2006, 3:15:53 PM8/24/06
In article <mr-2349E2.21...@individual.net>,
Sandman <m...@sandman.net> wrote:

LOL!

Snit

Aug 24, 2006, 5:25:34 PM8/24/06
"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> stated in post
noone-FC656C....@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 8/24/06 10:32 AM:

Ah, Sandman, I would love to see this log file. Send it to me and I will
post it on my website... or I can help you with how to post it on your own
website it you want. This should be goooooood.

--
€ If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality")
€ Incest and sex are not identical (only a pervert would disagree)

Snit

Aug 24, 2006, 5:28:20 PM8/24/06
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-BA983A.19...@individual.net on 8/24/06 10:53 AM:

Come on, Sandman, post it. This should be funny.

In the end, Sandman, even if you have fabricated such a file, it is only in
reaction to:

A) my pointing out how I helped you with your web site
B) My pointing out how you foraged around on my web sites

The rest is just you babbling to try to cover those things up. Keep in
mind, Sandman, it is you who has claimed that I, the Google Archive, and the
WayBackMachine are all lying. You are a pathetic liar. It is really that
simple.

--
€ A partial subset is not synonymous with the whole
€ A person's actions speak more about him than what others say

Snit

Aug 24, 2006, 5:30:16 PM8/24/06
"John Slade" <hitm...@pacbell.net> stated in post
44ede6ab$0$8927$8826...@free.teranews.com on 8/24/06 11:45 AM:

Ah, zee ol' name calling with lack of evidence game... Good one, Slade. So,
Slade, where is this lacking of mine you claim to have seen? Here are just
some of the areas where you have shown your ignorance:

- Your claims about needing to log in as root to install software on OS X

- Your claims that the hack a Mac contests were rigged

- Your lack of knowledge in understanding thread drift on Usenet

- Your claims that you can point to a set of XP applications that are
roughly equal to and as good as iLife on OS X. You never have.

- Your claim that the Mac Mini is all about size... and even your lies
that the Mac web site only looks at that.

- Your claims that there are no new video cards (not new models, mind you)
with only 32 MB of Ram. You even claimed they were probably not
covered under warranty, even after you were given links to cards that
were!

- Your belittling of the lowest end Mac based on the fact that it is not
a high end machine.

- Your sinking to personal attacks when I asked you what made you think
two chips you said were comparable were as you claimed.

So, Slade, feel free to share. :)

Sandman

Aug 24, 2006, 5:40:16 PM8/24/06
In article <C1136804.5C479%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> Come on, Sandman, post it. This should be funny.
>
> In the end, Sandman, even if you have fabricated such a file

Haha! That's so weak!

Here is the file, for anyone to download (74MB):

http://www.sandman.net/files/snit_flood_big.txt

--
Sandman[.net]

Snit

Aug 24, 2006, 5:48:29 PM8/24/06
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-2349E2.21...@individual.net on 8/24/06 12:03 PM:

Hey! You found two of my websites... one of which I often post links to.
How about my pro ones you keep running to? Come on, Sandman, post links to
those.

You can also post some commentary like I did for you:

[...]

€ Pros aren't beginners in their field (though there are new pros)
€ Similarly configured Macs and Win machines tend to cost roughly the same
€ Some people do use the term "screen name" in relation to IRC

Snit

Aug 24, 2006, 5:54:57 PM8/24/06
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-893B37.23...@individual.net on 8/24/06 2:40 PM:

OK: my evidence against Sandman

* The Google Archive
* The WayBackMachine

Sandman's counter evidence against Snit

* A text file that nobody believes (with the exceptions of stupid trolls)

Damn, how can I come back from this one, Sandman. LOL!

Steve Carroll

Aug 24, 2006, 6:22:00 PM8/24/06
In article <C113675E.5C478%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

And, once again, Snit is unable to differentiate between the letters
that comprise the names Sandman and Steve. Cap off. pal;)

Tim Adams

Aug 24, 2006, 7:12:27 PM8/24/06
In article <C1136CBD.5C48D%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> "Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
> mr-2349E2.21...@individual.net on 8/24/06 12:03 PM:
>
> > In article <44ede6ab$0$8927$8826...@free.teranews.com>,
> > "John Slade" <hitm...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> >
> >> "Elijah Baley" <li...@foundation.org> wrote in message
> >>
> >> Damn, you guys are just figuring this out? I knew Snot was a nut when
> >> he claimed he taught computer classes while working as a top notch
> >> computer
> >> tech. I asked him questions any real tech at his skill level would know.
> >> Turns out Snit was full of shit. I have since plonked Snot in my killfile
> >> and he's been there every since. I suggest you guys do the same.
> >>
> >> I understand Snot has a web site, please give it to me, I would like
> >> see what this nut calls a web site.
> >
> > I take no responsibility for any nausea you may feel after seeing it,
> > though:
> >
> > http://www.gallopinginsanity.com/
> > http://www.gallopinginsanity.com/csma/prices/
> >

> Hey! You found two of my websites... one of which I often post links to.
> How about my pro ones you keep running to? Come on, Sandman, post links to
> those.

So once again you're trying to tell us you make a shitty web site and post the
url here in csma, but do a great site elsewhere. BS at it's finest.

~babbling snipped

--
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting

Snit

Aug 24, 2006, 8:15:17 PM8/24/06
"Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> stated in post
teadams$2$0$0$3-ED9957.19...@news.west.earthlink.net on 8/24/06
4:12 PM:

Your insightful critique is to follow, I am sure. It will be filled with
constructive criticisms and wise suggestions.

Oh wait - you are just trolling.

Anthony Minkoff

Aug 24, 2006, 11:45:13 PM8/24/06
In article <C11318A9.5C369%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> sites looking for... whatever... and now make silly counter claims where he
> says I looked at his site *hundreds of thousands* of times... a claim which
> is preposterous from the get go. If one were to click on his site once ever
> 10 seconds *24 hours a day* for a month one would not get to three hundred
> thousand hits!

You can't write a script to do it? It can be done in one line of code.

Wally

Aug 25, 2006, 12:29:34 AM8/25/06
On 25/8/06 5:54 AM, in article C1136E41.5C4A0%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID,
"Snit" <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

<snip>

> Sandman's counter evidence against Snit
>
> * A text file that nobody believes (with the exceptions of stupid trolls)

Well done Snit you have validated the subject of this thread right there!

--
"And I cry when there is nobody who understands that."- Snit

Snit

Aug 25, 2006, 12:48:25 AM8/25/06
"Anthony Minkoff" <admi...@cox.net> stated in post
adminkoff-0FFA7...@news.west.cox.net on 8/24/06 8:45 PM:

Looking at his supposed log it is not just one file... so, no, I am not sure
I have the scripting skills to do it. If I really wanted to click random
links on his site over and over, sure, I probably could find a way.

The next question one should ask is why the hell would I want to?

Bottom line: Sandman made his claim after:

1) I showed how he altered his site to match my critiques... he lied about
it and both the Google archive and the WayBackMachine proved this.

2) I commented on how Sandman was rummaging through my sites.

He responded by posting a bogus "log". Do you doubt he has the skills to
produce such a file? I know I sure could.

Sandman

Aug 25, 2006, 1:36:37 AM8/25/06
In article <C1136CBD.5C48D%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> > I take no responsibility for any nausea you may feel after seeing it,
> > though:
> >
> > http://www.gallopinginsanity.com/
> > http://www.gallopinginsanity.com/csma/prices/
> >

> Hey! You found two of my websites...

Two? There is only one site above.

> one of which I often post links to.
> How about my pro ones you keep running to?

Pro?? Hahaha!

> Come on, Sandman, post links to
> those.

I can't post links to sites that doesn't exist, Michael.

--
Sandman[.net]

Sandman

Aug 25, 2006, 1:37:58 AM8/25/06
In article <C1138F25.5C555%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,

> >> Hey! You found two of my websites... one of which I often post links to.
> >> How about my pro ones you keep running to? Come on, Sandman, post links
> >> those.
> >
> > So once again you're trying to tell us you make a shitty web site and post
> > the
> > url here in csma, but do a great site elsewhere. BS at it's finest.
>
> Your insightful critique is to follow, I am sure. It will be filled with
> constructive criticisms and wise suggestions.

They are ugly, they look like complete shit. They look like a five
year old made it. It's obvious that the one that made the site above
has no feeling for design, colors or composition.

--
Sandman[.net]

Sandman

Aug 25, 2006, 1:39:22 AM8/25/06
In article <C1136E41.5C4A0%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> >> Come on, Sandman, post it. This should be funny.
> >>
> >> In the end, Sandman, even if you have fabricated such a file
> >
> > Haha! That's so weak!
> >
> > Here is the file, for anyone to download (74MB):
> >
> > http://www.sandman.net/files/snit_flood_big.txt
>
> OK: my evidence against Sandman
>
> * The Google Archive
> * The WayBackMachine

Both of which doesn't agree with your claims.

> Sandman's counter evidence against Snit
>
> * A text file that nobody believes (with the exceptions of stupid trolls)
>
> Damn, how can I come back from this one, Sandman. LOL!

Hey - if you don't want your obsessive behaviour to be exposed, then
don't flood my site 280,000 times, Michael.

--
Sandman[.net]

Sandman

Aug 25, 2006, 1:41:29 AM8/25/06
In article <C11318A9.5C369%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> and now make silly counter claims where he
> says I looked at his site *hundreds of thousands* of times...

Incorrect. Typical trolling, where you try do a willful
misinterpretation.

I've never claimed you "looked at my site hundreds of thousands of
times". I said you flooded my site hundred of thousands of times,
which you did.

--
Sandman[.net]

Sandman

Aug 25, 2006, 1:42:14 AM8/25/06
In article <C113CF29.5C645%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

>>> sites looking for... whatever... and now make silly counter claims
>>> where he says I looked at his site *hundreds of thousands* of
>>> times... a claim which is preposterous from the get go. If one
>>> were to click on his site once ever 10 seconds *24 hours a day*
>>> for a month one would not get to three hundred thousand hits!
>>
>> You can't write a script to do it? It can be done in one line of
>> code.
>
> Looking at his supposed log it is not just one file... so, no, I am
> not sure I have the scripting skills to do it.

Of course you don't - but you've already told us what tool you used to
flood my sites.

--
Sandman[.net]

Snit

Aug 25, 2006, 1:56:10 AM8/25/06
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-99A556.07...@individual.net on 8/24/06 10:42 PM:

Ah, you are still whining and lying because the Google archive and the
WayBackMachine proved you to be a liar.

Your habit of piling lies on top of each other will not benefit your claims.

--
€ The tilde in an OS X path does *not* mean "the hard drive only"
€ Things which are not the same are not "identical"
€ The word "ouch" is not a sure sign of agreement.

Snit

Aug 25, 2006, 1:57:17 AM8/25/06
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-62008C.07...@individual.net on 8/24/06 10:39 PM:

>>> Haha! That's so weak!
>>>
>>> Here is the file, for anyone to download (74MB):
>>>
>>> http://www.sandman.net/files/snit_flood_big.txt
>>
>> OK: my evidence against Sandman
>>
>> * The Google Archive
>> * The WayBackMachine
>
> Both of which doesn't agree with your claims.

They both proved your CSS did not validate.

>> Sandman's counter evidence against Snit
>>
>> * A text file that nobody believes (with the exceptions of stupid trolls)
>>
>> Damn, how can I come back from this one, Sandman. LOL!
>
> Hey - if you don't want your obsessive behaviour to be exposed, then
> don't flood my site 280,000 times, Michael.

Hey, I can make silly claims, too!

Sandman just flooded my site with 1,171,347,283,173,171,383 hits.

That bastard!

LOL!

Snit

Aug 25, 2006, 1:59:49 AM8/25/06
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-5A33B0.07...@individual.net on 8/24/06 10:37 PM:

Note: Sandman is not able to come up with a reasoned critique. I, of
course, gave him suggestions for improvement that he followed:

[...]

NEW! Sandman has made his contrast much better! Well done!

4 - images are now compressed much better: [Sandman lied/denied]
5 - Would have to see the old site to compare... not that
big of a deal, but could be improved: [Sandman whined]

NEW! Sandman has made his home page, at least, print better!
Well done, Sandman,

You have now clearly followed all of my advice, even if not perfectly.

Sandman

Aug 25, 2006, 2:00:26 AM8/25/06
In article <C113DF4D.5C670%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> > Both of which doesn't agree with your claims.
>
> They both proved your CSS did not validate.

Nopes.

> >> Sandman's counter evidence against Snit
> >>
> >> * A text file that nobody believes (with the exceptions of stupid trolls)
> >>
> >> Damn, how can I come back from this one, Sandman. LOL!
> >
> > Hey - if you don't want your obsessive behaviour to be exposed, then
> > don't flood my site 280,000 times, Michael.
>
> Hey, I can make silly claims, too!

I know - but I support my factual claims.

--
Sandman[.net]

Snit

Aug 25, 2006, 2:02:05 AM8/25/06
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-85F2EB.07...@individual.net on 8/24/06 10:36 PM:

Note: Sandman fails to offer any reasoned advice, though he has followed all
the advice I gave him, even if not perfectly:

What I told Sandman:

1 your HTML does not come close to validating correctly, you repeatedly
exclude alt tags, start tags but leave out the end declaration, have
end declarations for tags you did not use, use tags in contexts where
they are not allowed (such as TD tags outside of tables), use properties
that do not exist (such as "align='no'), etc.
2 your CSS does not validate correctly (well, did not)
3 your design makes poor use of contrast and moderate use of white space
4 your images are poorly compressed - often up to 10x as large as they
need be
5 the page is not designed with the idea of printing in mind

Sandman's update [Sandman's comments]:

1 - fixed: [Sandman admitted, spewed insults]
2 - fixed: [Sandman lied/denied]
3 - white space improved: [Sandman lied/denied]

text/background contrast greatly improved: [Sandman lied/denied]

4 - images are now compressed much better: [Sandman lied/denied]

5 - Printing is much, much better: [Sandman whined]

Snit

Aug 25, 2006, 2:02:49 AM8/25/06
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-B67F24.08...@individual.net on 8/24/06 11:00 PM:

Please do. You have posted a txt file. Now post support.

Keep in mind my support is based on the Google archive and the
WayBackMachine.

Your CSS did not validate. You lied.

Sandman

Aug 25, 2006, 2:02:47 AM8/25/06
In article <C113DF0A.5C66F%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> "Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
> mr-99A556.07...@individual.net on 8/24/06 10:42 PM:

> >> Looking at his supposed log it is not just one file... so, no, I am
> >> not sure I have the scripting skills to do it.
> >
> > Of course you don't - but you've already told us what tool you used to
> > flood my sites.
> >
> Ah, you are still whining and lying because the Google archive and the
> WayBackMachine proved you to be a liar.

I.e. not at all. I just proved that you flooded my site 280,000 times.

--
Sandman[.net]

Sandman

Aug 25, 2006, 2:03:22 AM8/25/06
In article <C113E06D.5C682%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> > I can't post links to sites that doesn't exist, Michael.
> >
> Note: Sandman fails to offer any reasoned advice

You can't afford it, Snit. You live on welfare.

--
Sandman[.net]

Sandman

Aug 25, 2006, 2:03:39 AM8/25/06
In article <C113E099.5C683%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> >> Hey, I can make silly claims, too!
> >
> > I know - but I support my factual claims.
> >

> Please do.

Done.

--
Sandman[.net]

Tim Adams

Aug 25, 2006, 4:56:10 AM8/25/06
In article <C1138F25.5C555%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

Not trolling, just pointing out how stupid you are to actually believe that you
design shitty sites and advertise (post the url's) in a public forum, but claim
to have sites that must be so much better that you've done for customers. Most
designers try to keep their work consistent from site to site, unlike you.

Sandman

Aug 25, 2006, 5:13:32 AM8/25/06
In article
<teadams$2$0$0$3-7491F8.04...@news.west.earthlink.net>,
Tim Adams <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>> Your insightful critique is to follow, I am sure. It will be filled
>> with constructive criticisms and wise suggestions.
>>
>> Oh wait - you are just trolling.
>
> Not trolling, just pointing out how stupid you are to actually believe
> that you design shitty sites and advertise (post the url's) in a
> public forum, but claim to have sites that must be so much better that
> you've done for customers. Most designers try to keep their work
> consistent from site to site, unlike you.

That's what I've been saying all along:

--
Sandman[.net]

NRen2k5

Aug 25, 2006, 6:54:34 AM8/25/06
Elijah Baley wrote:
> Seriously, Snit, you need psychiatric help. Go see a doctor.

Speak for yourself, troll.

--
Mufasa Is Darth Vader: http://starbeatacademy.ytmnd.com/
Pee Wee Misses His Bike: http://peeweemisseshisbike.ytmnd.com/

The Un-Funny Truth About Scientology: http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/
The Un-Funny Sequel: http://theunfunnysequel.ytmnd.com/
Scientology Harassment Continues:
http://scientologyharrassmentcontinues.ytmnd.com/

NRen2k5

Aug 25, 2006, 6:54:58 AM8/25/06
Steve Carroll wrote:
> In article <C1132B47.5C3A6%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:
>
>> "Elijah Baley" <li...@foundation.org> stated in post
>> lije-48A4B7.1...@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com on 8/24/06 10:00 AM:

>>> Seriously, Snit, you need psychiatric help. Go see a doctor.
>> Why would I go to a doctor
>
> In an attempt to gain control of your extremely obsessive behavior.

Again, how would Snit seeing a psychiatrist help Sandman's obsessive
behaviour?

Steve Carroll

Aug 25, 2006, 9:38:15 AM8/25/06
In article <C113CF29.5C645%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> "Anthony Minkoff" <admi...@cox.net> stated in post
> adminkoff-0FFA7...@news.west.cox.net on 8/24/06 8:45 PM:
>
> > In article <C11318A9.5C369%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
> > Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:
> >
> >> sites looking for... whatever... and now make silly counter claims where
> >> he
> >> says I looked at his site *hundreds of thousands* of times... a claim
> >> which
> >> is preposterous from the get go. If one were to click on his site once
> >> ever
> >> 10 seconds *24 hours a day* for a month one would not get to three hundred
> >> thousand hits!
> >
> > You can't write a script to do it? It can be done in one line of code.
>
> Looking at his supposed log it is not just one file... so, no, I am not sure
> I have the scripting skills to do it. If I really wanted to click random
> links on his site over and over, sure, I probably could find a way.
>
> The next question one should ask is why the hell would I want to?

A question that will undoubtedly only be asked by you (or your
sockpuppets/shills) in a feeble attempt to convince people you wouldn't
stoop to this level. This attempt will fail... no one else will ask...
no one would question the idea that you'd stoop to such a juvenile prank.

(snip delusional rant)

> He responded by posting a bogus "log".

You claim that the log is bogus... my money says you won't support this
claim.

> Do you doubt he has the skills to produce such a file? I know I sure could.

Irrelevant... which is why you brought it up.

Snit

Aug 25, 2006, 10:20:17 AM8/25/06
"NRen2k5" <nom...@email.com> stated in post
4GAHg.54344$uL2.3...@wagner.videotron.net on 8/25/06 3:54 AM:

> Steve Carroll wrote:
>> In article <C1132B47.5C3A6%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
>> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:
>>
>>> "Elijah Baley" <li...@foundation.org> stated in post
>>> lije-48A4B7.1...@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com on 8/24/06 10:00 AM:

>>> Why would I go to a doctor
>>
>> In an attempt to gain control of your extremely obsessive behavior.
>
> Again, how would Snit seeing a psychiatrist help Sandman's obsessive
> behaviour?

Not just obsessive - deeply dishonest. Face it, this whole little swarm of
trolling that Sandman, Carroll, Adams, Wally, ... are flipping out over
comes from my stating of two simple facts:

1) Sandman bettered his site based on my suggestions (and keeps doing so!)
2) One can be actually guilty of a crime but neither tried nor convicted

It is very sad they find these facts so offensive.

Steve Carroll

Aug 25, 2006, 1:51:42 PM8/25/06
In article <4GAHg.54344$uL2.3...@wagner.videotron.net>,
NRen2k5 <nom...@email.com> wrote:

> Steve Carroll wrote:
> > In article <C1132B47.5C3A6%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
> > Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:
> >
> >> "Elijah Baley" <li...@foundation.org> stated in post
> >> lije-48A4B7.1...@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com on 8/24/06 10:00
> >> AM:

> >> Why would I go to a doctor
> >
> > In an attempt to gain control of your extremely obsessive behavior.
>
> Again, how would Snit seeing a psychiatrist help Sandman's obsessive
> behaviour?

You read no better than does Snit. Gee, I wonder why that is;)

Tim Adams

Aug 25, 2006, 4:57:10 PM8/25/06
In article <mr-F2AC48.11...@individual.net>, Sandman <m...@sandman.net>
wrote:

> In article
> <teadams$2$0$0$3-7491F8.04...@news.west.earthlink.net>,
> Tim Adams <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> >> Your insightful critique is to follow, I am sure. It will be filled
> >> with constructive criticisms and wise suggestions.
> >>
> >> Oh wait - you are just trolling.
> >
> > Not trolling, just pointing out how stupid you are to actually believe
> > that you design shitty sites and advertise (post the url's) in a
> > public forum, but claim to have sites that must be so much better that
> > you've done for customers. Most designers try to keep their work
> > consistent from site to site, unlike you.
>
> That's what I've been saying all along:

I know. too bad the logic goes straight over michael's head.

> > I'm sure you think you're being smart by trying to claim there are unknown
> > sites that no one else have seen that look like god himself created them,
> > but
> > you'd be crazy if you think you can use these alleged good looking sites in
> > any form of argument.
> >
> > Plus, let's say you DO have some gorgeous looking sites that would prove me
> > utterly wrong - you'd be the first to paste links to them, plus what - you
> > would for some odd reason fall back to design-like-a-chimpanzee when it
> > comes
> > to those sites you have linked to here in csma?
> >
> > Your handwaving isn't working.

Snit

Aug 25, 2006, 5:15:58 PM8/25/06
"Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> stated in post
teadams$2$0$0$3-08A32C.16...@news.west.earthlink.net on 8/25/06
1:57 PM:

> In article <mr-F2AC48.11...@individual.net>, Sandman <m...@sandman.net>
> wrote:
>
>> In article
>> <teadams$2$0$0$3-7491F8.04...@news.west.earthlink.net>,

>>> Not trolling, just pointing out how stupid you are to actually believe
>>> that you design shitty sites and advertise (post the url's) in a
>>> public forum, but claim to have sites that must be so much better that
>>> you've done for customers. Most designers try to keep their work
>>> consistent from site to site, unlike you.
>>
>> That's what I've been saying all along:
>
> I know. too bad the logic goes straight over michael's head.

Timmy Troll joins the swarm! Excellent... more evidence that I am being
perfectly honest and honorable!

Keep in mind what my claims are that have the trolls so up in arms:

1) Sandman bettered his site based on my suggestions (and keeps doing so!)
2) One can be actually guilty of a crime but neither tried nor convicted

They just cannot handle simple facts. Am I wrong to find it funny?

Tim Adams

Aug 25, 2006, 8:50:41 PM8/25/06
In article <C114B69E.5C96E%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> "Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> stated in post
> teadams$2$0$0$3-08A32C.16...@news.west.earthlink.net on 8/25/06
> 1:57 PM:
>
> > In article <mr-F2AC48.11...@individual.net>, Sandman
> > <m...@sandman.net>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> In article
> >> <teadams$2$0$0$3-7491F8.04...@news.west.earthlink.net>,

> >> That's what I've been saying all along:
> >
> > I know. too bad the logic goes straight over michael's head.
>
> Timmy Troll joins the swarm! Excellent... more

proof that you're a babbling idiot. Isn't it too bad you can't keep straight
who's involved in a thread, otherwise you would see I didn't just join in. Must
be that old reading problem rearing it's ugly head again, or have you still got
the glue tube opened?

Belphegor

Aug 25, 2006, 8:58:57 PM8/25/06

John Slade wrote:
> "Elijah Baley" <li...@foundation.org> wrote in message
> > Seriously, Snit, you need psychiatric help. Go see a doctor.
>
> Damn, you guys are just figuring this out? I knew Snot was a nut when
> he claimed he taught computer classes while working as a top notch computer
> tech. I asked him questions any real tech at his skill level would know.
> Turns out Snit was full of shit. I have since plonked Snot in my killfile
> and he's been there every since. I suggest you guys do the same.
>
> I understand Snot has a web site, please give it to me, I would like to
> see what this nut calls a web site.
>
> John
>

> --

Slade, once you ever show evidence that I said that Apple produce their
own hard drives, you can talk. Otherwise you should just grovel and
apologise for being a guy who can dish it out but can not take it.

Snit

Aug 25, 2006, 9:01:29 PM8/25/06
"Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> stated in post
teadams$2$0$0$3-22B5BA.20...@news.west.earthlink.net on 8/25/06
5:50 PM:

If there was any doubt about your trolling, Tim, you just removed it.

Oh, but there was no doubt. LOL! Oh well.

Just as a reminder, here are the two facts that have you and your co-trolls
in a frenzy:

1) Sandman bettered his site based on my suggestions (and keeps doing so!)
2) One can be actually guilty of a crime but neither tried nor convicted

Funny how much trolling you and your co-trolls do over these things.

Tim Adams

Aug 26, 2006, 4:38:42 AM8/26/06
In article <C114EB79.5CA02%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

that snit is a trolling idiot, he keeps proving it with every post he makes.
Yes, we know.

Steve Carroll

Aug 28, 2006, 11:04:07 AM8/28/06
In article <noone-48DD31....@comcast.dca.giganews.com>,