Worlds most visited site... don't go there with OSX!!!

1 view

Brian Pratt

May 23, 2006, 2:45:23 PM5/23/06
MySpace.com is THE most hit site on the Internet.

100 Million members and growing. Trying surfing around some pages with
Safari! LOL LOL LOL

Isn't the never ending beach ball FUN!!!! What a P.O.S. OS. Can't
even check the MySpace pictures on the most popular website in all the
land.

Keep up the good work Apple.

Mac Jihad:

insert lies that works fine on your mac below:
" "
--
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre
minds."--- A.E.

Brian Pratt
brian...@mac.com
mua...@gmail.com
AIM: MuahMan
MSN:MuahMan
Yahoo:MuahMan

Tim Crowley

May 23, 2006, 2:52:51 PM5/23/06

Brian Pratt wrote:
> MySpace.com is THE most hit site on the Internet.
>
> 100 Million members and growing. Trying surfing around some pages with
> Safari! LOL LOL LOL

Have been for months. Works fine.

> Isn't the never ending beach ball FUN!!!!

I've never seen one on MySpace.com.

>What a P.O.S.

Yes, you are.

> OS. Can't
> even check the MySpace pictures on the most popular website in all the
> land.

Big surprise. You couldn't drag and drop Monopoly, couldn't find your
desktop and don't know how to plug in a mouse. You have only yourself
to blame for your inability to use a computer.

> Keep up the good work Apple.

According to you, you bought several - even thou you hate them. Must
be time for you to shout racist slogans. yawn.

Brian Pratt

May 23, 2006, 3:05:18 PM5/23/06

You do a great job of showing the world how stupid and obnoxious
niggers are. I assume you rent, but if you don't. Do your neighbors
hate you for bringing down the property values of their homes because
you are black?

Message has been deleted

Tim Crowley

May 23, 2006, 3:10:50 PM5/23/06

Brian Pratt wrote:
> On 2006-05-23 14:52:51 -0400, "Tim Crowley" <timmyt...@gmail.com> said:
>

> > Brian Pratt wrote:
> >> MySpace.com is THE most hit site on the Internet.
> >>
> >> 100 Million members and growing. Trying surfing around some pages with
> >> Safari! LOL LOL LOL
> >
> > Have been for months. Works fine.
> >

> >> Isn't the never ending beach ball FUN!!!!
> >
> > I've never seen one on MySpace.com.
> >
> >> What a P.O.S.
> >
> > Yes, you are.
> >
> >> OS. Can't
> >> even check the MySpace pictures on the most popular website in all the
> >> land.
> >
> > Big surprise. You couldn't drag and drop Monopoly, couldn't find your
> > desktop and don't know how to plug in a mouse. You have only yourself
> > to blame for your inability to use a computer.
> >

> >> Keep up the good work Apple.
> >
> > According to you, you bought several - even thou you hate them. Must
> > be time for you to shout racist slogans. yawn.
>
> You do a great job of showing the world how stupid and obnoxious
> niggers are. I assume you rent, but if you don't. Do your neighbors
> hate you for bringing down the property values of their homes because
> you are black?

All that drivel cause you can't figure out how to use your computer.
sad.

Brian Pratt

May 23, 2006, 3:13:48 PM5/23/06
On 2006-05-23 15:05:26 -0400, Mike <m...@here.net> said:

> In article <2006052314452375249-briandpratt@maccom>,

> Brian Pratt <brian...@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> MySpace.com is THE most hit site on the Internet.
>>
>> 100 Million members and growing. Trying surfing around some pages with
>> Safari! LOL LOL LOL
>

> More insane drivel from our resident village idiot. Myspace works fine here.
>
> Mike

Why lie Mike. Maybe 25% of the pages on MySpace work, IF that.

Steve Carroll

May 23, 2006, 3:15:37 PM5/23/06
In article <2006052314452375249-briandpratt@maccom>,
Brian Pratt <brian...@mac.com> wrote:

> MySpace.com is THE most hit site on the Internet.

It could be... I fail to see why, though.

> 100 Million members and growing. Trying surfing around some pages with
> Safari! LOL LOL LOL

Just did it. What was I supposed to be looking for?

> Isn't the never ending beach ball FUN!!!!

What page(s) did you get it on? I've been to at least a dozen and
haven't seen it yet.

> What a P.O.S. OS. Can't
> even check the MySpace pictures on the most popular website in all the
> land.

What pictures? I checked a number of pics put up by site visitors... had
no problems and no beach ball. I'm doing it on an 800 Mhz iMac G4 with
256 MB Ram running 10.4.6. It works fine AFAICT.

> Keep up the good work Apple.
>

> Mac Jihad:
>
> insert lies that works fine on your mac below:

Well, I'm not Mac jihad but OK...

> "Brain Pratt is a genius"

Worked fine typing that lie... no beach ball involved.

--
Not only do I lie about what others are claiming, I show evidence from the
 records. - Snif

MuahMan

May 23, 2006, 3:22:04 PM5/23/06

"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

> In article <2006052314452375249-briandpratt@maccom>,
> Brian Pratt <brian...@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> MySpace.com is THE most hit site on the Internet.
>
> It could be... I fail to see why, though.
>

>> 100 Million members and growing. Trying surfing around some pages with
>> Safari! LOL LOL LOL
>

> Just did it. What was I supposed to be looking for?
>
>> Isn't the never ending beach ball FUN!!!!
>

> What page(s) did you get it on? I've been to at least a dozen and
> haven't seen it yet.

Any member page with video.

Message has been deleted

MuahMan

May 23, 2006, 3:34:56 PM5/23/06

"Mike" <m...@here.net> wrote in message
> In article <2006052315134811272-briandpratt@maccom>,

> Brian Pratt <brian...@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2006-05-23 15:05:26 -0400, Mike <m...@here.net> said:

>> > More insane drivel from our resident village idiot. Myspace works
>> > fine
>> > here.
>> >
>> > Mike
>>
>> Why lie Mike. Maybe 25% of the pages on MySpace work, IF that.
>
> Why lie indeed? Could post a link to just ONE page that doesn't work
> for you? So far I'm having no problems AT ALL.
>
> Mike

Are you using Safari?

I can't get to ANY on two Mac with all updates. Blue bar goes half way
across the url bar, then spinning beach ball, then force quit. This is on
ANY member MySpace page. If it was a user error it would only happen on one
Mac, not both. You guys are lying.

Message has been deleted

MuahMan

May 23, 2006, 3:52:05 PM5/23/06

> In article <RNidnanKX5F...@adelphia.com>,

> "MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>> > Why lie indeed? Could post a link to just ONE page that doesn't work
>> > for you? So far I'm having no problems AT ALL.
>> >
>> > Mike
>>
>> Are you using Safari?
>
> Yes.

>> I can't get to ANY on two Mac with all updates. Blue bar goes half way
>> across the url bar, then spinning beach ball, then force quit. This is
>> on
>> ANY member MySpace page. If it was a user error it would only happen on
>> one
>> Mac, not both. You guys are lying.
>
> Nope. Looks to me like you are lying. Again, post a link of a page
> that doesn't work for you.
>
> Mike

ANY FUCKING MEMBER PAGE YOU FUCKING MORON. ANY MEMBER PAGE ANY MEMBER PAGE
ANY MEMBER PAGE.

BROWSE, PICK ANY PAGE.

Do you understand now?

Doug Johnson

May 23, 2006, 3:58:26 PM5/23/06
wow, this group gets more mature every day. I subscribe for a laugh.
Muah Man is a retard

Tim Crowley

May 23, 2006, 4:02:24 PM5/23/06

Oh it's been clear for a long time, pratt. You're a fucking retard.
Nuff said.

George Graves

May 23, 2006, 4:08:04 PM5/23/06
In article <2006052314452375249-briandpratt@maccom>,
Brian Pratt <brian...@mac.com> wrote:

> MySpace.com is THE most hit site on the Internet.
>
> 100 Million members and growing. Trying surfing around some pages with
> Safari! LOL LOL LOL
>
> Isn't the never ending beach ball FUN!!!! What a P.O.S. OS. Can't
> even check the MySpace pictures on the most popular website in all the
> land.
>
> Keep up the good work Apple.

I don't see what you're getting at Pratt. I browsed a dozen pages or
more in that site (not that I would otherwise have any reason whatsoever
to go there) and found no difficulty whatsoever loading any of them.

--
George Graves
The health of our society is a direct result of the men

MuahMan

May 23, 2006, 4:09:27 PM5/23/06

"Doug Johnson" <DougT...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> wow, this group gets more mature every day. I subscribe for a laugh.
> Muah Man is a retard

Change your first name to Flacid.

George Graves

May 23, 2006, 4:10:05 PM5/23/06
In article <8KSdnfpZ57NA_e7Z...@adelphia.com>,
"MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> > In article <2006052314452375249-briandpratt@maccom>,
> > Brian Pratt <brian...@mac.com> wrote:
> >
> >> MySpace.com is THE most hit site on the Internet.
> >
> > It could be... I fail to see why, though.
> >

> >> 100 Million members and growing. Trying surfing around some pages with
> >> Safari! LOL LOL LOL
> >

> > Just did it. What was I supposed to be looking for?
> >
> >> Isn't the never ending beach ball FUN!!!!
> >

> > What page(s) did you get it on? I've been to at least a dozen and
> > haven't seen it yet.
>
> Any member page with video.

Did it. No problems. What's it supposed to do? In what way is the
Mac/Safari supposed to be deficient?

Message has been deleted

MuahMan

May 23, 2006, 4:12:27 PM5/23/06

"Tim Crowley" <timmyt...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Quit stealing from your boss you nigger he's paying to flip burgers. Not
posting to the Usenet. Quit acting your color.

Anyway, I'm in a rush. Going to stop by Wendy's for a #7. Any guess as to
what color everyone working there will be? LOLZ

"Would you like that biggie sized masta?"

George Graves

May 23, 2006, 4:12:06 PM5/23/06
In article <2006052315134811272-briandpratt@maccom>,
Brian Pratt <brian...@mac.com> wrote:

> On 2006-05-23 15:05:26 -0400, Mike <m...@here.net> said:
>
> > In article <2006052314452375249-briandpratt@maccom>,
> > Brian Pratt <brian...@mac.com> wrote:
> >
> >> MySpace.com is THE most hit site on the Internet.
> >>
> >> 100 Million members and growing. Trying surfing around some pages with
> >> Safari! LOL LOL LOL
> >
> > More insane drivel from our resident village idiot. Myspace works fine
> > here.
> >
> > Mike
>
> Why lie Mike. Maybe 25% of the pages on MySpace work, IF that.

Every one I tried worked. Why don't you post a list of URLs for pages
that you found don't work. If it doesn't work for me, I'll tell you
about it. I'm not going to lie.

Steve Carroll

May 23, 2006, 4:21:48 PM5/23/06
"MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> > In article <2006052314452375249-briandpratt@maccom>,
> > Brian Pratt <brian...@mac.com> wrote:
> >
> >> MySpace.com is THE most hit site on the Internet.
> >
> > It could be... I fail to see why, though.
> >

> >> 100 Million members and growing. Trying surfing around some pages with
> >> Safari! LOL LOL LOL
> >

> > Just did it. What was I supposed to be looking for?
> >
> >> Isn't the never ending beach ball FUN!!!!
> >

> > What page(s) did you get it on? I've been to at least a dozen and
> > haven't seen it yet.
>
> Any member page with video.

ANY? I just watched this one with the whale Jumping

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=7279
57690&n=2&Mytoken=F4C7DCBA-D767-EB53-1D99119CC5C051845040056

Worked fine.

Steve Carroll

May 23, 2006, 4:25:39 PM5/23/06
"MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> > In article <2006052314452375249-briandpratt@maccom>,
> > Brian Pratt <brian...@mac.com> wrote:
> >
> >> MySpace.com is THE most hit site on the Internet.
> >
> > It could be... I fail to see why, though.
> >

> >> 100 Million members and growing. Trying surfing around some pages with
> >> Safari! LOL LOL LOL
> >

> > Just did it. What was I supposed to be looking for?
> >
> >> Isn't the never ending beach ball FUN!!!!
> >

> > What page(s) did you get it on? I've been to at least a dozen and
> > haven't seen it yet.
>
> Any member page with video.

I just watched this one, too:

"http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&n=2&videoID
=762108316&Mytoken=DACE4C79-113A-5B50-D5049699031F92296435631

This worked with no problems, too.

And this one:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=7621
13665&n=2&Mytoken=F1B767EB-ECAC-832B-60FF14D859B6F7E95339670

No prob.

Wanna save time and point me to one you had trouble with?

Message has been deleted

Steve Carroll

May 23, 2006, 4:26:54 PM5/23/06
In article <me-30258F.15...@news.supernews.com>,
Mike <m...@here.net> wrote:

> In article <RNidnanKX5F...@adelphia.com>,
> "MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > > Why lie indeed? Could post a link to just ONE page that doesn't work
> > > for you? So far I'm having no problems AT ALL.
> > >
> > > Mike
> >
> > Are you using Safari?
>

> Yes.

> > I can't get to ANY on two Mac with all updates. Blue bar goes half way
> > across the url bar, then spinning beach ball, then force quit. This is on
> > ANY member MySpace page. If it was a user error it would only happen on
> > one
> > Mac, not both. You guys are lying.
>

> Nope. Looks to me like you are lying. Again, post a link of a page
> that doesn't work for you.

He could be having trouble... it IS Pratt, after all.

MuahMan

May 23, 2006, 4:27:00 PM5/23/06

> In article <ncudnUwnWuB...@adelphia.com>,

> "MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> > Nope. Looks to me like you are lying. Again, post a link of a page
>> > that doesn't work for you.
>> >
>> > Mike
>>
>> ANY FUCKING MEMBER PAGE YOU FUCKING MORON. ANY MEMBER PAGE ANY MEMBER
>> PAGE
>> ANY MEMBER PAGE.
>>
>> BROWSE, PICK ANY PAGE.
>>
>> Do you understand now?
>
> Yes, I understand you are lying. It works fine here.
>
> Mike

So me and the other 350,000 people that Google turns up are all liars? But
you a Mac Jihad member are honest. LOL

Steve Carroll

May 23, 2006, 4:28:54 PM5/23/06
In article <ncudnUwnWuB...@adelphia.com>,
"MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> wrote:

LOL! Calm down, bozo;) Point to a link you couldn't get to work... ANY
LINK... ANY LINK... ANY LINK... get it it? Like Mike, I'm not having the
problem you are so it must be your end.

MuahMan

May 23, 2006, 4:30:52 PM5/23/06
OMG, you guys are pissing me off!

I'm going there. Going to browse. I pick ANY of them. They all hang on THREE
different Macs connected to an Adelphia cable modem. They share the network
with 2 XP machines. All XP machines work fine. None of the macs work. NONE.

http://media.putfile.com/Macs-Just-Dont-Work

MuahMan

May 23, 2006, 4:31:43 PM5/23/06

"George Graves" <gmgr...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

I can't get the pages to load on ANY machine. It gets half way or 3/4 and
then hangs and beach balls on me.

Snit

May 23, 2006, 4:36:09 PM5/23/06
"Brian Pratt" <brian...@mac.com> stated in post
2006052314452375249-briandpratt@maccom on 5/23/06 11:45 AM:

> MySpace.com is THE most hit site on the Internet.
>

> 100 Million members and growing. Trying surfing around some pages with
> Safari! LOL LOL LOL

Do you have an example page? I am on an 800 Mhz G4 - and all seems well.
The site is a bit slow, but that has nothing to do with the Mac nor the
browser.

> Isn't the never ending beach ball FUN!!!! What a P.O.S. OS. Can't

> even check the MySpace pictures on the most popular website in all the
> land.

What did you do to get the beachball? I was not able to get it for even a
split second in my testing unless I opened multiple pages at the same time
in different tabs - and then I had to hit 4-6 to do that and the beachball
showed up for about three seconds (I did not time it).

--
€ As of Feb 2006 Apple had no wireless Mighty Mouse
€ If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality")

Message has been deleted

Snit

May 23, 2006, 4:40:37 PM5/23/06
"Snit" <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> stated in post
C098C049.4F115%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID on 5/23/06 1:36 PM:

> "Brian Pratt" <brian...@mac.com> stated in post
> 2006052314452375249-briandpratt@maccom on 5/23/06 11:45 AM:
>
>> MySpace.com is THE most hit site on the Internet.
>>
>> 100 Million members and growing. Trying surfing around some pages with
>> Safari! LOL LOL LOL
>
> Do you have an example page? I am on an 800 Mhz G4 - and all seems well.
> The site is a bit slow, but that has nothing to do with the Mac nor the
> browser.
>
>> Isn't the never ending beach ball FUN!!!! What a P.O.S. OS. Can't
>> even check the MySpace pictures on the most popular website in all the
>> land.
>
> What did you do to get the beachball? I was not able to get it for even a
> split second in my testing unless I opened multiple pages at the same time
> in different tabs - and then I had to hit 4-6 to do that and the beachball
> showed up for about three seconds (I did not time it).

Update: right after sending this I opened another set of pages - and got the
beachball. Seems it does take a while to load music... maybe my computer
was trying to save me from the garbage that came spewing forth from my
speakers. :) Once the music loaded fully everything was back to being
fine, but that did take longer than 3 seconds... again did not time it, but
likely 10 to 15. Far too long for a program to be "locked up".

--
€ Some people do use the term "screen name" in relation to IRC
€ Teaching is a "real job"

Message has been deleted

Bwana Dik

May 23, 2006, 4:57:16 PM5/23/06

"MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Wendy's - the food is "untouched by human hands".

Steve Carroll

May 23, 2006, 5:09:22 PM5/23/06
In article
<gmgraves-A454E0...@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com>,
George Graves <gmgr...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> In article <8KSdnfpZ57NA_e7Z...@adelphia.com>,
> "MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > "Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

> > > It could be... I fail to see why, though.

> > > Just did it. What was I supposed to be looking for?

> > > What page(s) did you get it on? I've been to at least a dozen and
> > > haven't seen it yet.
> >
> > Any member page with video.
>
> Did it. No problems. What's it supposed to do? In what way is the
> Mac/Safari supposed to be deficient?

In that there is at least one moron who can't figure out how to use it.
You may know of him...

George Graves

May 23, 2006, 5:30:48 PM5/23/06
In article <F4mdncL0M7ph7e7Z...@adelphia.com>,
"MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Sorry. I haven't been to one of those pages that didn't load almost
instantly.

I see from your video that you are having trouble, but I didn't
experienced it. Every one of those pages loaded and loaded quickly with
Safari and I have a slightly slower-than-normal DSL connection because
of my distance from the phone office.

MuahMan

May 23, 2006, 5:38:02 PM5/23/06

"Bwana Dik" <Bobd...@frointiernet.net> wrote in message
LOL, that's true.

MuahMan

May 23, 2006, 5:39:55 PM5/23/06

> In article <F4mdncL0M7ph7e7Z...@adelphia.com>,
> "MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> OMG, you guys are pissing me off!
>>
>> I'm going there. Going to browse. I pick ANY of them. They all hang on
>> THREE
>> different Macs connected to an Adelphia cable modem. They share the
>> network
>> with 2 XP machines. All XP machines work fine. None of the macs work.
>> NONE.
>>
>> http://media.putfile.com/Macs-Just-Dont-Work
>
> Sorry. I haven't been to one of those pages that didn't load almost
> instantly.
>
> I see from your video that you are having trouble, but I didn't
> experienced it. Every one of those pages loaded and loaded quickly with
> Safari and I have a slightly slower-than-normal DSL connection because
> of my distance from the phone office.

Why are you being normal and un-argumentative? Is this the real George or
the imposter?

Message has been deleted

MuahMan

May 23, 2006, 5:41:48 PM5/23/06

"Snit" <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in message

> "Brian Pratt" <brian...@mac.com> stated in post
> 2006052314452375249-briandpratt@maccom on 5/23/06 11:45 AM:
>
>> MySpace.com is THE most hit site on the Internet.
>>
>> 100 Million members and growing. Trying surfing around some pages with
>> Safari! LOL LOL LOL
>
> Do you have an example page? I am on an 800 Mhz G4 - and all seems well.
> The site is a bit slow, but that has nothing to do with the Mac nor the
> browser.
>
>> Isn't the never ending beach ball FUN!!!! What a P.O.S. OS. Can't
>> even check the MySpace pictures on the most popular website in all the
>> land.
>
> What did you do to get the beachball? I was not able to get it for even a
> split second in my testing unless I opened multiple pages at the same time
> in different tabs - and then I had to hit 4-6 to do that and the beachball
> showed up for about three seconds (I did not time it).

All I did was click on the persons image. It then starts to load the page,
gets half way. Then beachball, and I have to Force Quit.

Also, why is it that when I click on the red X to close an App it doesn't
really close? I am assuming the black arrow under the app in the dock means
it's still resident in memory?

>> Keep up the good work Apple.
>>

>> Mac Jihad:
>>
>> insert lies that works fine on your mac below:
>> " "
>

> --

> ? As of Feb 2006 Apple had no wireless Mighty Mouse
> ? If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality")
> ? One can be guilty of a crime but neither tried nor convicted

Bruce Grubb

May 23, 2006, 5:50:14 PM5/23/06
In article <2006052314452375249-briandpratt@maccom>,
Brian Pratt <brian...@mac.com> wrote:

> MySpace.com is THE most hit site on the Internet.
>
> 100 Million members and growing. Trying surfing around some pages with
> Safari! LOL LOL LOL
>

> Isn't the never ending beach ball FUN!!!! What a P.O.S. OS. Can't
> even check the MySpace pictures on the most popular website in all the
> land.
>

> Keep up the good work Apple.

Don't blame Apple for having problems with piss poor HTML/XHTML pages. The
http://validator.w3.org/ spotted 82 (!) errors on the first page of
MySpace.com. This is also an example of how poorly formated pages can trip
up validators.

If the best the Windows supporters can come up with is garbage tagging you
know they have no case.

Snit

May 23, 2006, 6:04:35 PM5/23/06
"MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> stated in post
tLudnTVooLkAHO7Z...@adelphia.com on 5/23/06 2:41 PM:

> "Snit" <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in message
>> "Brian Pratt" <brian...@mac.com> stated in post
>> 2006052314452375249-briandpratt@maccom on 5/23/06 11:45 AM:
>>
>>> MySpace.com is THE most hit site on the Internet.
>>>
>>> 100 Million members and growing. Trying surfing around some pages with
>>> Safari! LOL LOL LOL
>>
>> Do you have an example page? I am on an 800 Mhz G4 - and all seems well.
>> The site is a bit slow, but that has nothing to do with the Mac nor the
>> browser.
>>
>>> Isn't the never ending beach ball FUN!!!! What a P.O.S. OS. Can't
>>> even check the MySpace pictures on the most popular website in all the
>>> land.
>>
>> What did you do to get the beachball? I was not able to get it for even a
>> split second in my testing unless I opened multiple pages at the same time
>> in different tabs - and then I had to hit 4-6 to do that and the beachball
>> showed up for about three seconds (I did not time it).
>

> All I did was click on the persons image. It then starts to load the page,
> gets half way. Then beachball, and I have to Force Quit.

As I said before, I would suggest running Yasu. Might help.

> Also, why is it that when I click on the red X to close an App it doesn't
> really close? I am assuming the black arrow under the app in the dock means
> it's still resident in memory?

If you want to quit the program go to the program menu and select quit. Mac
programs generally do not close when you close their last window - I happen
to prefer this behavior, but not all people do.

George Graves

May 23, 2006, 6:10:29 PM5/23/06
"MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Mike" <m...@here.net> wrote in message

> >> Are you using Safari?
> >
> > Yes.
> >
> >> I can't get to ANY on two Mac with all updates. Blue bar goes half way
> >> across the url bar, then spinning beach ball, then force quit. This is
> >> on
> >> ANY member MySpace page. If it was a user error it would only happen on
> >> one
> >> Mac, not both. You guys are lying.
> >
> > Nope. Looks to me like you are lying. Again, post a link of a page
> > that doesn't work for you.
> >
> > Mike
>
> ANY FUCKING MEMBER PAGE YOU FUCKING MORON. ANY MEMBER PAGE ANY MEMBER PAGE
> ANY MEMBER PAGE.
>
> BROWSE, PICK ANY PAGE.
>
> Do you understand now?

Did it. No problems. Got it? NO FUCKING PROBLEMS!
NO PROBLEMS
NO PROBLEMS LOADING ANY MEMBER PAGE.

Do you understand now?

George Graves

May 23, 2006, 6:33:11 PM5/23/06
In article <tLudnTVooLkAHO7Z...@adelphia.com>,
"MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Snit" <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in message
> > "Brian Pratt" <brian...@mac.com> stated in post
> > 2006052314452375249-briandpratt@maccom on 5/23/06 11:45 AM:
> >
> >> MySpace.com is THE most hit site on the Internet.
> >>
> >> 100 Million members and growing. Trying surfing around some pages with
> >> Safari! LOL LOL LOL
> >
> > Do you have an example page? I am on an 800 Mhz G4 - and all seems well.
> > The site is a bit slow, but that has nothing to do with the Mac nor the
> > browser.
> >
> >> Isn't the never ending beach ball FUN!!!! What a P.O.S. OS. Can't
> >> even check the MySpace pictures on the most popular website in all the
> >> land.
> >
> > What did you do to get the beachball? I was not able to get it for even a
> > split second in my testing unless I opened multiple pages at the same time
> > in different tabs - and then I had to hit 4-6 to do that and the beachball
> > showed up for about three seconds (I did not time it).
>

> All I did was click on the persons image. It then starts to load the page,
> gets half way. Then beachball, and I have to Force Quit.
>
> Also, why is it that when I click on the red X to close an App it doesn't
> really close? I am assuming the black arrow under the app in the dock means
> it's still resident in memory?

Like we have said: YOU DON"T KNOW HOW TO USE A MAC. The red "dot" (There
is no red "X", Dummy!) closes a window, it doesn't quit anything. Whatta
Maroon!

Lefty Bigfoot

May 23, 2006, 6:34:20 PM5/23/06
Brian Pratt wrote
(in article <2006052314452375249-briandpratt@maccom>):

> MySpace.com is THE most hit site on the Internet.

that's somewhat depressing.

> 100 Million members and growing. Trying surfing around some pages with
> Safari! LOL LOL LOL

I did. Works fine.

> Isn't the never ending beach ball FUN!!!! What a P.O.S. OS. Can't
> even check the MySpace pictures on the most popular website in all the
> land.

Your computer is suffering from a bad case of incompetent
operator syndrome.

--
Lefty
All of God's creatures have a place..........

George Graves

May 23, 2006, 6:36:35 PM5/23/06
In article <-e6dnfdIKLKxHO7Z...@adelphia.com>,
"MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "George Graves" <gmgr...@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> > In article <F4mdncL0M7ph7e7Z...@adelphia.com>,
> > "MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >> OMG, you guys are pissing me off!
> >>
> >> I'm going there. Going to browse. I pick ANY of them. They all hang on
> >> THREE
> >> different Macs connected to an Adelphia cable modem. They share the
> >> network
> >> with 2 XP machines. All XP machines work fine. None of the macs work.
> >> NONE.
> >>
> >> http://media.putfile.com/Macs-Just-Dont-Work
> >
> > Sorry. I haven't been to one of those pages that didn't load almost
> > instantly.
> >
> > I see from your video that you are having trouble, but I didn't
> > experienced it. Every one of those pages loaded and loaded quickly with
> > Safari and I have a slightly slower-than-normal DSL connection because
> > of my distance from the phone office.
> >

> Why are you being normal and un-argumentative? Is this the real George or
> the imposter?

I am being argumentative. You assume that everyone is having the same
problem on this site as you are. I'm telling you that this is not the
case. I don't pretend to know what your problem actually is, but I do
know that it seems to not be typical behavior for either OSX or Safari.

Lefty Bigfoot

May 23, 2006, 6:37:18 PM5/23/06
MuahMan wrote
(in article <RNidnanKX5F...@adelphia.com>):

> I can't get to ANY on two Mac with all updates.

Gee, what a surprise.

> Blue bar goes half way across the url bar, then spinning beach ball, then
> force quit.

Maybe you're running out of memory from all that illegal fire
sharing going on in the background...

> This is on ANY member MySpace page. If it was a user error it would
> only happen on one Mac, not both. You guys are lying.

Wrong. If it is user error, the user in question would screw up
on each machine if performing the steps consistently (even if
consistently wrong).

More likely, you are making it all up.

D00d, if myspace couldn't be seen from a Mac, it would be all
over the tech news sites.

Stephen Adams

May 23, 2006, 6:33:14 PM5/23/06

True enough. It was pure HELL to get basic stuff for our church website
to work in windows (css menus) without breaking the other browsers. Safari
passes the 'acid test' - does IE? I do my testing mostly in IE and Firefox.
When it's working, I check it on IE. For the most part, it looks like crap
until I hack and hack and hack.

-Stephen
--
Space Age Cybernomad Stephen Adams
malchu...@AMgmail.com (remove SPAM to reply)

Tom Harrington

May 23, 2006, 6:57:43 PM5/23/06
In article <2006052314452375249-briandpratt@maccom>,
Brian Pratt <brian...@mac.com> wrote:

> MySpace.com is THE most hit site on the Internet.
>
> 100 Million members and growing. Trying surfing around some pages with
> Safari! LOL LOL LOL
>
> Isn't the never ending beach ball FUN!!!! What a P.O.S. OS. Can't
> even check the MySpace pictures on the most popular website in all the
> land.
>
> Keep up the good work Apple.

I tried it with Safari-- works just fine.

--
Tom "Tom" Harrington
Version 2.0: Delocalize, Repair Permissions, lots more.

MuahMan

May 23, 2006, 6:58:02 PM5/23/06

"George Graves" <gmgr...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

Well you made a point without childish name calling or using the word
"stupid" or "lie". This is a rarity when dealing with
the Mac Jihad.

MuahMan

May 23, 2006, 7:00:10 PM5/23/06

"George Graves" <gmgr...@pacbell.net> wrote in message
Well 98% of planet earths computers close the program when you click on the
red "X". That's the proper way. Why does Apple do it wrong and backwards?

MuahMan

May 23, 2006, 7:05:35 PM5/23/06

"Lefty Bigfoot" <nu...@busyness.info> wrote in message

> MuahMan wrote
> (in article <RNidnanKX5F...@adelphia.com>):
>
>> I can't get to ANY on two Mac with all updates.
>
> Gee, what a surprise.
>
>> Blue bar goes half way across the url bar, then spinning beach ball, then
>> force quit.
>
> Maybe you're running out of memory from all that illegal fire
> sharing going on in the background...
>
>> This is on ANY member MySpace page. If it was a user error it would
>> only happen on one Mac, not both. You guys are lying.
>
> Wrong. If it is user error, the user in question would screw up
> on each machine if performing the steps consistently (even if
> consistently wrong).
>
> More likely, you are making it all up.
>
> D00d, if myspace couldn't be seen from a Mac, it would be all
> over the tech news sites.

It's all over Google. Hundreds of thousands of Mac users having the EXACT
SAME PROBLEM i have. Only the Mac Jihad in here are unaffected.

Lefty Bigfoot

May 23, 2006, 7:06:13 PM5/23/06
MuahMan wrote
(in article <ncudnUwnWuB...@adelphia.com>):

>> Nope. Looks to me like you are lying. Again, post a link of a page
>> that doesn't work for you.
>>
>> Mike
>
> ANY FUCKING MEMBER PAGE YOU FUCKING MORON. ANY MEMBER PAGE ANY MEMBER PAGE
> ANY MEMBER PAGE.
>
> BROWSE, PICK ANY PAGE.
>
> Do you understand now?

Apparently you do not understand. Post a link to a SPECIFIC
member page that won't load for you. Then we can take a screen
shot of the EXACT page in question and you can commit seppuku.

Lefty Bigfoot

May 23, 2006, 7:09:20 PM5/23/06
MuahMan wrote
(in article <N8OdnWCLKKG...@adelphia.com>):

> "Lefty Bigfoot" <nu...@busyness.info> wrote in message
>> MuahMan wrote
>> (in article <RNidnanKX5F...@adelphia.com>):
>>
>>> I can't get to ANY on two Mac with all updates.
>>
>> Gee, what a surprise.
>>
>>> Blue bar goes half way across the url bar, then spinning beach ball, then
>>> force quit.
>>
>> Maybe you're running out of memory from all that illegal fire
>> sharing going on in the background...
>>
>>> This is on ANY member MySpace page. If it was a user error it would
>>> only happen on one Mac, not both. You guys are lying.
>>
>> Wrong. If it is user error, the user in question would screw up
>> on each machine if performing the steps consistently (even if
>> consistently wrong).
>>
>> More likely, you are making it all up.
>>
>> D00d, if myspace couldn't be seen from a Mac, it would be all
>> over the tech news sites.
>>
> It's all over Google. Hundreds of thousands of Mac users having the EXACT
> SAME PROBLEM i have. Only the Mac Jihad in here are unaffected.

Just because you google for "myspace problems mac" or some such
BS and got a zillion hits doesn't mean beans.

Post the EXACT google search terms you are referring to.

Next, post the EXACT link to a myspace page which you think
doesn't work at all.

Have you considered that you could be having some sort of DNS
issue or routing issue through your ISP? Can you get to those
EXACT same web pages from a windows box going through the same
network?

Lefty Bigfoot

May 23, 2006, 7:09:58 PM5/23/06
MuahMan wrote
(in article <oJKdndy4Mp_...@adelphia.com>):

> Well you made a point without childish name calling or using the word
> "stupid" or "lie". This is a rarity when dealing with
> the Mac Jihad.

Can you even see the hypocrisy in the above statement?

Lefty Bigfoot

May 23, 2006, 7:11:56 PM5/23/06
Mike wrote
(in article <me-7FF5B9.16...@news.supernews.com>):

> In article <otSdnYr6c8Oy7O7Z...@adelphia.com>,
> "MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I can't get the pages to load on ANY machine. It gets half way or 3/4 and
>> then hangs and beach balls on me.
>
> Sucks to be you, doesn't it? :-)
>
> It works fine here. FWIW, I just tried to upload a jpg screen capture,
> but it was rejected by the news server with a "This newsgroup does not
> accept binary attachments" error message.

Close out Safari, close out any media players you might have
running (quicktime, flip4mac, mplayer, vlc, etc.). Fire up
activity monitor, see if there are dead processes hanging around
for any of the above. If so, kill them. If they refuse to die,
logout and back in.

In fact, why don't you just create a fresh test account and try
it from there to make sure it isn't account settings. That
would save you a shitload of time.

George Graves

May 23, 2006, 7:17:34 PM5/23/06
In article <oJKdndy4Mp_...@adelphia.com>,
"MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Maybe its because I'm not a member of any "Jihad." Jihad, in Arabic,
means a "holy, cleansing war." I have no interest in turning people who
do not want to use Macs into Mac users, nor do I have any wish to
cleanse the world of Windows PCs. All I want is the right to not have to
use Windows in my life. I come here because too many Windows users
cannot, for some reason, reciprocate such a live and let live attitude.
They post here to lie about what Macs can and can't do and they're often
wrong. I will correct that perception and replace that lie with truth
when I can. But I've said this before and I'll say it again, I really
don't care what computer others use. So calling me a member of some Holy
Mac War out to convert the world to Macintosh, simply doesn't fit.

MuahMan

May 23, 2006, 7:22:19 PM5/23/06

> MuahMan wrote
> (in article <oJKdndy4Mp_...@adelphia.com>):
>
>> Well you made a point without childish name calling or using the word
>> "stupid" or "lie". This is a rarity when dealing with
>> the Mac Jihad.
>
> Can you even see the hypocrisy in the above statement?

No, because there is none. I attack an OS. But the Mac Jihad are such a
religous
cult of a user base they take any attack on OSX as an attack on them
personally.
Sure I tell you guys what's up, however, it's always after you guys start.
Always.
If any of you religous zealots could have a conversation without getting
emotional
over an OS you might find you don't have such a hard time when forced to
communicate
with people in public.

MuahMan

May 23, 2006, 7:27:33 PM5/23/06

"Lefty Bigfoot" <nu...@busyness.info> wrote in message

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLG%2CGGLG%3A2005-36%2CGGLG%3Aen&q=Safari+Myspace+problems

Safari MySpace Problem

returns 400,000 pages

read the first few....

Like I said. Only the Mac Jihad in here are unaffected. AMAZING really.

Lefty Bigfoot

May 23, 2006, 7:28:18 PM5/23/06
MuahMan wrote
(in article <aaOdnSjGb5y2BO7Z...@adelphia.com>):

> "Lefty Bigfoot" <nu...@busyness.info> wrote in message
>> MuahMan wrote
>> (in article <oJKdndy4Mp_...@adelphia.com>):
>>
>>> Well you made a point without childish name calling or using the word
>>> "stupid" or "lie". This is a rarity when dealing with
>>> the Mac Jihad.
>>
>> Can you even see the hypocrisy in the above statement?
>>

> No, because there is none.

Then you are either blind or need someone to explain the meaning
of the word.

You complain about childish name calling, then use the term "Mac
Jihad" at the same time.

> I attack an OS. But the Mac Jihad are such a religous cult ....

And reenforce the hypocrisy by adding in 'cult'.

Tim Crowley

May 23, 2006, 7:33:18 PM5/23/06

hahahahaha. you retard. you haven't even learned to use Google????
Damn, you got me. You really are dumber than I thought. Amazing.

> read the first few....
>
> Like I said. Only the Mac Jihad in here are unaffected. AMAZING really.

Mike and Lefty are Mac Jihad? hahahahaha.

Lefty Bigfoot

May 23, 2006, 7:48:08 PM5/23/06
MuahMan wrote
(in article <WoSdnc_5Jt7...@adelphia.com>):

Many are over a year old. The third hit on that link says:
"... myspace is the issue here and not safari." It's only 2
months old. I don't suppose that having 100 million people
bombing the server could have anything to do with it.

> Safari MySpace Problem
>
> returns 400,000 pages
>
> read the first few....

I did. The very first link says the problem was solved over a
year ago.

> Like I said. Only the Mac Jihad in here are unaffected. AMAZING really.

You still refuse to post a link to a specific page on myspace
for us to try. why?

George Graves

May 23, 2006, 8:12:16 PM5/23/06
"MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Lefty Bigfoot" <nu...@busyness.info> wrote in message
> > MuahMan wrote
> > (in article <oJKdndy4Mp_...@adelphia.com>):
> >
> >> Well you made a point without childish name calling or using the word
> >> "stupid" or "lie". This is a rarity when dealing with
> >> the Mac Jihad.
> >
> > Can you even see the hypocrisy in the above statement?
> >

> No, because there is none. I attack an OS. But the Mac Jihad are such a
> religous
> cult of a user base they take any attack on OSX as an attack on them
> personally.
> Sure I tell you guys what's up, however, it's always after you guys start.
> Always.
> If any of you religous zealots could have a conversation without getting
> emotional
> over an OS you might find you don't have such a hard time when forced to
> communicate
> with people in public.

Brian. You continually post crap about the Mac that always turns out to
be your fault, yet you post like it just HAS to be the Mac's problem.
Later we find out that its your unfamiliarity with the system that has
caused the problem, not the Mac Yet you sit there and say that we always
"start it".

George Graves

May 23, 2006, 8:14:37 PM5/23/06
In article <5Kednc54r9xnDu7Z...@adelphia.com>,
"MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Maybe BECAUSE THERE IS NO RED X! Use your brain, Brian.

Snit

May 23, 2006, 8:51:45 PM5/23/06
"George Graves" <gmgr...@pacbell.net> stated in post
gmgraves-325B1E...@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com on 5/23/06 5:14
PM:

>>> Like we have said: YOU DON"T KNOW HOW TO USE A MAC. The red "dot" (There
>>> is no red "X", Dummy!) closes a window, it doesn't quit anything. Whatta
>>> Maroon!
>>>
>> Well 98% of planet earths computers close the program when you click on the
>> red "X". That's the proper way. Why does Apple do it wrong and backwards?
>
> Maybe BECAUSE THERE IS NO RED X! Use your brain, Brian.

There is a black X in a red dot - not sure the distinction matters, and for
anyone to whom it does, they likely would be willing to accept that the
"black" X is not really black, it is a darker red, as seen in this blown up
image of the dot with an X: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/red-dot.png>.

--
€ As of Feb 2006 Apple had no wireless Mighty Mouse
€ If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality")
€ One can be guilty of a crime but neither tried nor convicted

Mitch

May 23, 2006, 9:43:37 PM5/23/06
In article
<gmgraves-5198AC...@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com>, George
Graves <gmgr...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> > Also, why is it that when I click on the red X to close an App it doesn't
> > really close? I am assuming the black arrow under the app in the dock means
> > it's still resident in memory?

Because that is the way it is supposed to work -- the app is supposed
to stay open.

Just because DOS and Windows do it differently doesn't make that
smarter or better -- and you'd have a whole other discussion talking
about why to prefer one over the other. Both ways work fine. One is
better suited to releasing RAM, the other better suited to opening
another of that kind of document.
Neither benefit means as much today as it did in the past.

Mitch

May 23, 2006, 9:47:02 PM5/23/06

> > Well 98% of planet earths computers close the program when you click on the
> > red "X". That's the proper way. Why does Apple do it wrong and backwards?

WRONG!
That method was begun back when the comparison was close to equal -- in
other words, long ago. You can't use today's figure to show why it was
a commoner method back when it was begun.

I have explained why -- and it is clear that the ONLY reason this would
cause difficulty is the few users who can't quite absorb the idea that
the operating system is DIFFERENT.

You are totally, completely WRONG when you write that one method is the
PROPER way to do this.
You are twice as wrong writing that Apple does it backwards.

Tim Murray

May 23, 2006, 11:11:29 PM5/23/06
On May 23, 2006, Brian Pratt wrote:
> MySpace.com is THE most hit site on the Internet.
>
> 100 Million members and growing. Trying surfing around some pages with
> Safari! LOL LOL LOL
>
> Isn't the never ending beach ball FUN!!!! What a P.O.S. OS. Can't
> even check the MySpace pictures on the most popular website in all the
> land.
>
> Keep up the good work Apple.

You will love hearing this, Brian: There is indeed some talk about MySpace
not being particularly friendly to Safari. MySpace uses a *ton* of
non-standard HTML and Windows-specific code.

However, most problems are reported in the editing of blogs, but not much in
the regular reading of blogs, or in the generic Web pages.

Tim Murray

May 24, 2006, 2:26:11 AM5/24/06
On May 23, 2006, MuahMan wrote:
> OMG, you guys are pissing me off!
>
> I'm going there. Going to browse. I pick ANY of them. They all hang on THREE
> different Macs connected to an Adelphia cable modem. They share the network
> with 2 XP machines. All XP machines work fine. None of the macs work. NONE.
>
> http://media.putfile.com/Macs-Just-Dont-Work

Looks like your modem is resyncing. Maybe the Windows machines are looking at
cached pages?

And the uptowngirll works just fine for me.

Sandman

May 24, 2006, 2:43:51 AM5/24/06
In article <2006052314452375249-briandpratt@maccom>,
Brian Pratt <brian...@mac.com> wrote:

> MySpace.com is THE most hit site on the Internet.
>
> 100 Million members and growing. Trying surfing around some pages with
> Safari! LOL LOL LOL

Works fine.

It's a really sucky site, though.

--
Sandman[.net]

Snit

May 24, 2006, 3:16:12 AM5/24/06
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-907E2B.08...@individual.net on 5/23/06 11:43 PM:

Do you have any sites that have been 1/100,000th as successful? Of course
not... you silly jealous troll.

--
€ Things which are not the same are not "identical"
€ Incest and sex are not identical (only a pervert would disagree)

Sandman

May 24, 2006, 4:44:14 AM5/24/06
<C099564C.4F27F%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>:

> [1329] Do you have any sites that have been 1/100,000th as
> [1329] successful?

Successful at doing what?

Snit summary of meaningless phrases (since 2006-05-12):
+------------------------------+------------------------------+
| troll 1 1263 | lying 0 930 |
| incest 1 814 | sex 1 915 |
| guilty 0 468 | honorable 0 926 |
| obfuscate 0 868 | run 0 1028 |
| dishonest 0 976 | snip 0 921 |
| lol 0 234 | contrived 0 5 |
+------------------------------+------------------------------+
Snitanator v1.1 by Sandman

Snit

May 24, 2006, 4:49:09 AM5/24/06
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-22C85F.10...@individual.net on 5/24/06 1:44 AM:

> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in
> <C099564C.4F27F%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>:
>
>> [1329] Do you have any sites that have been 1/100,000th as
>> [1329] successful?
>
> Successful at doing what?

You could have just said no. LOL! Too damned funny watching you demean
yourself.

Here, have another gift:
Running dishonest sex lol sex sex obfuscate incest objective trolling
criteria incest. Wally dishonest ha ha guilty guilty adams wally run lying
snip steve carroll. Honor running sandman run run tlk guilt criteira run
trolling. Lol wally theletterk wally guilty obfuscate snip? Theletterk
snip dishonest guilt carroll run theletterk dishonest! Sex lying ha ha sex
honorable honorable sandman snip steve carroll. Incest criteira objective
steve carroll sex obfuscate guilt. Carroll objective sex run obfuscate sex
honorable sex run incest snipping. Sex sex obfuscate dishonest steve
carroll obfuscate criteira guilty? Tee hee snip honor tee hee troll guilt
tlk dishonest adams quilty theletterk trolling! Wally obfuscate lying
sandman tim adams dishonest sex run sandman snip guilty trolling sex. Lie
guilty tim adams obfuscate objective trolling criteria snip honor obfuscate
quilty sex ha ha troll tim adams. Carroll lol tee hee tlk sandman quilty.
Steve carroll wally wally objective sex snip lol lying lying obfuscate
trolling run. Troll troll lying incest lol quilty criteira obfuscate
dishonest dishonest adams honorable. Ha ha run trolling objective trolling
criteria theletterk tim adams. Lying incest adams run lying adams
theletterk tlk trolling honorable tim adams honorable. Incest theletterk
trolling ha ha sandman. Sex theletterk troll troll tlk adams lol. Lol
incest theletterk wally sex lying sandman lying lying obfuscate sandman run.
Honorable honorable theletterk steve carroll sandman. Trolling dishonest
lie incest obfuscate snip lying run sex troll wally trolling tim adams.
Dishonest tim adams dishonest dishonest carroll sex lying steve carroll.
Lying dishonest snip running wally carroll run adams ha ha wally. Sandman
incest lol guilty quilty obfuscate obfuscate guilty objective run wally
carroll quilty. Incest troll tim adams theletterk lol lol troll run sex
obfuscate trolling. Lying lol lie guilty obfuscate. Lying running
honorable carroll trolling carroll trolling sex objective sex steve carroll.
Quilty dishonest honorable lol objective trolling criteria incest objective
troll tim adams carroll honorable! Adams guilty tee hee wally wally sex lie
incest. Tim adams honorable troll theletterk troll. Snip lying objective
troll carroll tee hee obfuscate sex sandman sandman troll. Obfuscate
dishonest honorable steve carroll dishonest lying troll guilty honor tee hee
sex wally? Running objective dishonest troll honorable lying guilt lol sex
lying lying snip sex. Guilty guilty steve carroll dishonest lie wally
objective running running snip incest trolling adams. Wally snipping
theletterk sandman wally obfuscate. Ha ha wally quilty lie tim adams
obfuscate lie running. Guilt honorable dishonest lol tlk. Lie wally
honorable tee hee lying lying ha ha snip sandman trolling run snipping.
Dishonest dishonest sandman tim adams guilty lying guilt quilty sex troll.
Honor run obfuscate incest lol honorable steve carroll troll sex guilty sex.
Tim adams sandman snip objective carroll objective trolling criteria running
run. Carroll carroll dishonest honorable lying sex adams theletterk running
objective lie lying honorable. Tee hee sex honorable obfuscate obfuscate
honorable lying sex sandman guilty dishonest incest dishonest! Lying
obfuscate steve carroll trolling lol. Guilty dishonest lying sex objective?
Lying obfuscate wally lol objective trolling criteria. Guilt trolling
sandman objective trolling criteria snip. Dishonest obfuscate obfuscate lie
honorable sex obfuscate! Troll obfuscate sex run guilty. Dishonest troll
carroll sex lie sex guilt honorable steve carroll. Carroll tee hee
honorable lol steve carroll sex sandman lying obfuscate objective trolling
criteria lying! Lie tlk troll dishonest lol incest obfuscate lying wally
run wally lying troll. Incest run honor snip snip lying objective trolling
criteria dishonest tim adams sandman? Wally tee hee sandman sex lol ha ha
dishonest wally? Honor tlk objective dishonest honor. Troll sex incest tlk
guilt adams running sex snip tee hee? Snip troll honor tlk criteira snip
trolling obfuscate sandman. Snip obfuscate lying troll troll. Lie
honorable sandman lie sex dishonest ha ha. Lol lie honorable sex sandman.
Sex sex obfuscate obfuscate honor sex obfuscate troll incest. Wally snip
objective lying snipping quilty honor snip trolling ha ha. Tim adams guilty
obfuscate honorable wally run tee hee. Lying wally guilty lol objective
adams ha ha lying snipping guilty? Tim adams wally honorable theletterk
honorable obfuscate running wally! Incest lying ha ha incest honorable
incest running. Snip lying running theletterk wally obfuscate run snipping
sandman lying dishonest? Criteira steve carroll sex quilty carroll lying
run honorable lying. Objective trolling criteria dishonest adams quilty
incest. Lying objective trolling criteria honorable honor lol troll lol.
Lying snip sex guilt lying tee hee guilt trolling guilt! Tlk run tlk
criteira obfuscate run sex trolling ha ha? Obfuscate troll obfuscate
dishonest tee hee steve carroll tim adams dishonest sex incest honor lying
quilty. Dishonest lol dishonest incest honor tee hee lol sex sandman tim
adams! Adams obfuscate objective trolling criteria ha ha guilt honor
objective run snipping obfuscate honor run. Tee hee incest sex wally steve
carroll lying. Troll sandman run honorable ha ha sandman tim adams lol.
Incest trolling snip incest sandman wally theletterk dishonest run objective
criteira honor. Run quilty sex run obfuscate lol dishonest guilty. Sex
wally honorable sex criteira guilty lol dishonest tim adams. Running
criteira honorable running lol incest lol obfuscate snip lol. Troll
carroll wally snip theletterk. Lol trolling dishonest obfuscate running
honorable steve carroll. Lying sandman lol sex sex steve carroll lying
theletterk snip incest running adams honorable. Troll tee hee run run troll
adams? Tlk theletterk honorable honorable honorable tee hee! Lying
obfuscate tlk obfuscate quilty dishonest run sex carroll snipping lying
obfuscate. Dishonest snip dishonest dishonest incest steve carroll
honorable wally adams. Honorable guilty dishonest incest guilt honorable
running dishonest wally dishonest. Obfuscate guilt obfuscate steve carroll
lol incest. Snip guilt objective steve carroll tim adams obfuscate
theletterk obfuscate tee hee obfuscate obfuscate sandman. Lol guilty
dishonest dishonest honorable. Run troll snipping honorable snip lying
dishonest. Adams sandman run sex theletterk honorable objective wally tee
hee. Trolling carroll wally objective lying snipping sex quilty objective
quilty lying. Snip lie wally obfuscate sex obfuscate dishonest snip lol
lol. Run dishonest lying honorable sandman tlk lying honorable obfuscate
lying. Lying theletterk criteira adams lol troll sex sex dishonest. Lol
wally tee hee lying honor snip lol. Theletterk lying dishonest honorable ha
ha honorable. Obfuscate lying theletterk wally run objective trolling
criteria quilty sandman lying wally honor. Sex guilty criteira run wally
lying objective incest run. Tlk wally lying guilty tlk sex wally obfuscate
guilt theletterk wally sex lying? Lying dishonest trolling quilty incest.
Sandman honorable lol sex lying lie wally honorable? Tee hee lying snip
obfuscate guilty steve carroll adams guilt incest sex run! Dishonest
running quilty snip run objective trolling criteria running running
dishonest trolling objective obfuscate? Lol guilty guilty guilty dishonest
obfuscate tee hee snipping running? Obfuscate incest tlk incest incest
dishonest theletterk lol lol run running. Trolling guilt wally honorable
adams? Tim adams carroll lying objective sex obfuscate incest obfuscate tim
adams obfuscate sandman! Troll incest carroll sandman quilty carroll.
Obfuscate lol wally lol run sex criteira honorable. Obfuscate guilty
honorable incest tee hee honorable sex tee hee troll run tee hee lying lol.
Objective lying troll troll quilty obfuscate lol dishonest wally honorable
incest incest honorable. Run lol objective trolling criteria dishonest
lying lying ha ha carroll troll adams dishonest. Carroll lying run carroll
lol sex adams incest honorable. Criteira dishonest guilty dishonest sex
snipping snip sex lol criteira honorable! Lol wally trolling sandman
running tee hee sex dishonest theletterk. Guilt incest objective trolling
criteria wally theletterk trolling troll ha ha quilty. Wally guilty sandman
incest objective trolling criteria lol sex guilty troll incest. Snip snip
lol adams sex criteira tim adams run steve carroll lying. Dishonest quilty
wally sex lie guilt tee hee honorable lying criteira honorable run. Adams
dishonest snipping guilty honorable obfuscate troll guilty objective sandman
lol! Lie honorable guilt objective trolling criteria tee hee troll wally
obfuscate wally steve carroll honorable tee hee dishonest. Lying sex lol
lie carroll lol troll troll dishonest tim adams sex. Theletterk honorable
quilty tim adams incest honorable. Sex adams obfuscate lol run? Theletterk
dishonest theletterk quilty snip guilty objective trolling criteria run sex
running dishonest theletterk. Theletterk lying sandman objective trolling
criteria dishonest. Troll honorable lying dishonest snipping objective
troll. Guilty tlk obfuscate sex tim adams honorable. Steve carroll wally
tee hee objective trolling criteria ha ha lying. Dishonest obfuscate
dishonest lie obfuscate wally tim adams lying sex lying theletterk trolling
incest? Sex honorable honorable dishonest lying tim adams ha ha. Sex run
objective wally obfuscate sex troll lying adams snip carroll obfuscate sex.
Guilty tee hee tim adams running sex run guilt. Objective guilt lol ha ha
sex dishonest! Lie run snip guilty adams. Run obfuscate objective lie
honorable steve carroll lying honorable sandman lying troll dishonest. Sex
incest guilt honorable objective trolling criteria. Honorable sandman
trolling lying adams objective. Objective trolling criteria guilty running
run obfuscate carroll sex. Troll objective trolling criteria wally honor
sex obfuscate dishonest obfuscate troll lol sex ha ha. Run honor troll lie
run objective trolling criteria. Wally honorable lying honorable honor
sandman guilt dishonest dishonest sandman dishonest ha ha dishonest. Tlk
wally dishonest quilty snip dishonest sex guilty tlk sex guilty. Dishonest
tee hee run sandman lying ha ha tlk troll. Ha ha lol sex honorable lol
honorable troll snip. Lying dishonest wally honorable obfuscate guilt troll
snip snip incest carroll? Obfuscate troll lol run lying obfuscate run troll
dishonest snip trolling? Wally obfuscate troll adams troll snip run.
Theletterk sex snip wally quilty steve carroll steve carroll lie sandman
honorable troll guilt running. Sex troll steve carroll incest run?
Honorable run incest troll troll incest run. Run troll trolling objective
trolling criteria wally. Honor lol theletterk dishonest run sex sex
dishonest snipping lying dishonest lying guilty. Quilty lol criteira adams
snipping snip lie. Troll sandman carroll lol sex snip lying run criteira
troll troll tim adams tee hee. Run sandman snip snipping wally lol guilty
theletterk tee hee wally honorable honorable. Run carroll incest lol run
lying sex. Sex sex incest snipping sex carroll theletterk criteira
dishonest lol obfuscate dishonest. Lying carroll obfuscate lol quilty! Tlk
lying lol snipping theletterk honorable carroll sex honorable tlk troll
guilty. Troll objective trolling criteria lie carroll obfuscate sex tim
adams dishonest objective trolling criteria. Objective snipping adams tee
hee steve carroll? Snip ha ha honorable lying sandman sex tlk dishonest?
Snip guilt sex steve carroll guilty incest. Trolling tim adams troll wally
steve carroll honor incest guilty dishonest dishonest. Lying adams incest
lol honorable. Sandman adams lying troll honorable lol guilt? Running
honorable quilty sandman honorable guilty obfuscate sex tim adams. Guilty
sandman honorable running troll lie. Run theletterk run objective trolling
criteria lol lol sandman lol lie carroll guilty. Quilty tlk snipping
dishonest honor incest sex dishonest lol. Sandman tim adams dishonest lie
quilty criteira troll trolling wally. Obfuscate troll tee hee run tim
adams wally running? Trolling guilty carroll dishonest honorable sex.
Guilt trolling run theletterk lying quilty guilt honorable steve carroll?
Honorable dishonest wally snip carroll honorable snip obfuscate dishonest
lol. Sex honorable guilt ha ha lie! Honorable running objective trolling
criteria lying snipping objective trolling criteria running lol. Run lying
run honor incest ha ha sex ha ha tee hee tee hee ha ha snipping incest. Lol
dishonest troll obfuscate quilty lol guilty dishonest lying objective sex
honorable snip. Dishonest troll sex honor sex tee hee incest. Dishonest
sex objective dishonest snip incest. Ha ha sex run quilty obfuscate wally
sandman snipping dishonest adams. Theletterk running lie run tim adams
honorable lie guilty troll objective trolling criteria. Adams incest
obfuscate snip sandman. Tim adams snip guilt troll adams tee hee honorable.
Wally lol dishonest objective lie guilt wally tlk carroll run lying incest
tim adams! Snip wally obfuscate honorable honorable lying theletterk
dishonest lying. Troll sandman adams snip tlk adams dishonest run tim adams
wally troll lying. Sex sex lol objective sandman run run lie snip obfuscate
sandman snip criteira. Lol lol obfuscate lol lie. Guilty running guilt ha
ha dishonest lie ha ha. Carroll tlk sandman lying lol obfuscate snip snip
honorable troll running carroll sandman. Dishonest dishonest sex adams
guilty lying sandman snipping. Trolling dishonest troll criteira
honorable.

Sandman

May 24, 2006, 4:52:21 AM5/24/06
<C0996C15.4F28D%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>:

> [2047] You could have just said no.

How could I? What kind of "successful" did you mean? If you mean "more
successful in having a good web design" then of course - not contest.
If you mean "more successful by having a better underlying system"
then I'd say it's pretty obvious that I am.

But I'm pretty sure you meant that "successful" in this regard was
number of hits or number of members - which would be an odd thing to
mention when the "suckiness" of the page is under discussion. After
all - we're in a Mac advocacy grou here - it's not secret that lots of
poeple use sucky products.

> [2049] Too damned funny watching you demean yourself.

Hey, Michael. That's the mirror. I'm over here.

Snit summary of meaningless phrases (since 2006-05-12):
+------------------------------+------------------------------+

| troll 105 2432 | lying 86 1854 |
| incest 59 1433 | sex 95 1833 |
| guilty 48 1022 | honorable 78 1798 |
| obfuscate 78 1774 | run 91 1900 |
| dishonest 87 1826 | snip 77 1830 |
| lol 73 845 | contrived 0 7 |

Wally

May 24, 2006, 6:54:58 AM5/24/06
On 24/5/06 4:12 AM, in article
U-OdnX3uC-E28e7Z...@adelphia.com, "MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> "Tim Crowley" <timmyt...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> MuahMan wrote:
>>> "Mike" <m...@here.net> wrote in message

>>> ANY FUCKING MEMBER PAGE YOU FUCKING MORON. ANY MEMBER PAGE ANY MEMBER
>>> PAGE
>>> ANY MEMBER PAGE.
>>>
>>> BROWSE, PICK ANY PAGE.
>>>
>>> Do you understand now?
>>

>> Oh it's been clear for a long time, pratt. You're a fucking retard.
>> Nuff said.
>>

> Quit stealing from your boss you nigger he's paying to flip burgers. Not
> posting to the Usenet. Quit acting your color.
>
> Anyway, I'm in a rush. Going to stop by Wendy's for a #7. Any guess as to
> what color everyone working there will be? LOLZ

I do hope they're not green!.........you'd never find them!

> "Would you like that biggie sized masta?"

--
"My errors are the only thing verified."-MuahMan

Wally

May 24, 2006, 7:07:07 AM5/24/06
On 24/5/06 4:30 AM, in article
wrote:

> OMG, you guys are pissing me off!
>
> I'm going there. Going to browse. I pick ANY of them. They all hang on THREE
> different Macs connected to an Adelphia cable modem. They share the network
> with 2 XP machines. All XP machines work fine. None of the macs work. NONE.
>
> http://media.putfile.com/Macs-Just-Dont-Work

At the start of your video http://www.apple.com/startpage/ wouldn't load on
your computer either!
Are you suggesting that Mac users cannot visit that site with Safari either?
Are those that do and have no problem lying when they say so?

Alan Baker

May 24, 2006, 12:39:50 PM5/24/06
In article <C09A5F58.7E80%wa...@wally.world.net>,
Wally <wa...@wally.world.net> wrote:

I noticed that, too. Google

Given the amount of software he steals, our little KKK wanna-be was
probably using up all his available bandwidth on downloads.

zara

May 24, 2006, 4:10:33 PM5/24/06

> "Lefty Bigfoot" <nu...@busyness.info> wrote in message
>> MuahMan wrote
>> (in article <RNidnanKX5F...@adelphia.com>):
>>
>>> I can't get to ANY on two Mac with all updates.
>>
>> Gee, what a surprise.

>>> Blue bar goes half way across the url bar, then spinning beach ball,
>>> then
>>> force quit.
>>
>> Maybe you're running out of memory from all that illegal fire
>> sharing going on in the background...
>>
>>> This is on ANY member MySpace page. If it was a user error it would
>>> only happen on one Mac, not both. You guys are lying.
>>
>> Wrong. If it is user error, the user in question would screw up
>> on each machine if performing the steps consistently (even if
>> consistently wrong).
>>
>> More likely, you are making it all up.
>>
>> D00d, if myspace couldn't be seen from a Mac, it would be all
>> over the tech news sites.
>>
> It's all over Google. Hundreds of thousands of Mac users having the EXACT
> SAME PROBLEM i have. Only the Mac Jihad in here are unaffected.

My BIN is having that exact problem on his G5. He says "macs aren't
supposed to do this". I should tell him to join this group - then his
problems would "disappear".

George Graves

May 24, 2006, 5:32:15 PM5/24/06
In article <B43dg.45245$QU3....@bignews8.bellsouth.net>,
"zara" <zsp...@aol.com> wrote:

Your Mac using BIL would have to exist first. Unfortunately, in all
probability, given your credibility here, he likely doesn't exist and
neither do his Mac "problems".

MuahMan

May 24, 2006, 5:39:57 PM5/24/06

"George Graves" <gmgr...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

Yep. I come in here with a problem. There are two replies. 1. You are lying
2. You are too stupid

ANYONE that comes in here with a problem gets the same reaction. Then you
guys wonder why the group is a sewer filled with hate. This group is an
anomoly. I have yet to see any other group on the Usenet with the level of
vitriol present here because there aren't any. Every other groups have
people with lives, and the intestional fortitude to not respond to trolls
and not be paranoid religous cultists. The only thing different is that
this group has Mac Jihad here so it becomes a religous thing, followed by
name calling on the 3rd grade level.

I grew up in Boston and am a huge Sox fan. I try to bait the Yankees fans in
their newsgroup every once in awhile. Unfortunately, NOBODY EVER responds.
So it's no fun. So there are no trolls. The Mac Jihad simply don't have the
maturity level to accomplish such an ardous task of simply not responding.
Like I said, Dr Phil would have a field day with
people like Baker, Sandman, Randolph, and you. You literally worship Apple.
Steve Jobs could package his shit and sell it you guys for $499 $599 with
flies and maggots.

sav

May 24, 2006, 7:29:52 PM5/24/06
Brian Pratt said the following on 23/05/2006 07:45 pm:

> MySpace.com is THE most hit site on the Internet.
>
> 100 Million members and growing. Trying surfing around some pages with
> Safari! LOL LOL LOL
>
> Isn't the never ending beach ball FUN!!!! What a P.O.S. OS. Can't even
> check the MySpace pictures on the most popular website in all the land.
>
> Keep up the good work Apple.

Well, I never have any need to visit these silly sites, but from what
you say it looks like this is yet another case of
non-standards-compliant pages written by idiots just out of college who
have no idea of what communications is about, who just want to make
things as fancy and complex as they can.

Of course, sometimes they are complex because the people running the
site want to collate information on the fools who use them.

Bullshit.

Andy

sav

May 24, 2006, 7:42:05 PM5/24/06
MuahMan said the following on 23/05/2006 08:52 pm:

> "Mike" <m...@here.net> wrote in message
>
> ANY FUCKING MEMBER PAGE YOU FUCKING MORON. ANY MEMBER PAGE ANY MEMBER PAGE
> ANY MEMBER PAGE.
>
> BROWSE, PICK ANY PAGE.
>
> Do you understand now?

Well I just had a look in mozilla, and it isn't as bad as a lot of these
trivial nonsense sites. Works fine in mozilla (well, fine enough for me,
I dunno what might happen if I allowed javascript and flash, maybe I'd
get more popstars and jokes and be told what is cool or hot)

LOL :) :-) thx mte

Better go now I feel this urge to buy something or watch a new release
movie with some brand-name food and drinks. And maybe get a haircut too
so I can feel better about myself. And some more fashionable clothes.

then I can Browse For:
Women
Men
Both

between ages:
and
who are:
Single
In a Relationship

Married
Divorced

Tell you what mr ALL CAPS! if this is the sort of thing you are into you
are the fucking moron.

sav

May 24, 2006, 7:44:49 PM5/24/06
MuahMan said the following on 23/05/2006 09:12 pm:

> Quit stealing from your boss you nigger he's paying to flip burgers. Not
> posting to the Usenet. Quit acting your color.
>
> Anyway, I'm in a rush. Going to stop by Wendy's for a #7. Any guess as to
> what color everyone working there will be? LOLZ
>

> "Would you like that biggie sized masta?"

Do you ever find green mayo on your burgers?

sav

May 24, 2006, 7:49:22 PM5/24/06
Lefty Bigfoot said the following on 24/05/2006 12:06 am:
> MuahMan wrote
> (in article <ncudnUwnWuB...@adelphia.com>):

>>> Nope. Looks to me like you are lying. Again, post a link of a page
>>> that doesn't work for you.
>>>
>>> Mike
>> ANY FUCKING MEMBER PAGE YOU FUCKING MORON. ANY MEMBER PAGE ANY MEMBER PAGE
>> ANY MEMBER PAGE.
>>
>> BROWSE, PICK ANY PAGE.
>>
>> Do you understand now?
>
> Apparently you do not understand. Post a link to a SPECIFIC
> member page that won't load for you. Then we can take a screen
> shot of the EXACT page in question and you can commit seppuku.

He's probably clicking away on a screenshot he took accidentally
earlier when he dropped his beer can on the keyboard.

sav

May 24, 2006, 8:03:05 PM5/24/06
MuahMan said the following on 24/05/2006 12:27 am:

> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLG%2CGGLG%3A2005-36%2CGGLG%3Aen&q=Safari+Myspace+problems

> Safari MySpace Problem
>
> returns 400,000 pages
>
> read the first few....
>

> Like I said. Only the Mac Jihad in here are unaffected. AMAZING really.

gandhi violence problem

returns 2,780,000 pages

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=gandhi+violence+problem&btnG=Search

anyway, here are the first few:

At last my Safari Browser layout problem is solved! ... website layout
(1) - fix safari myspace problems (1) - Graffiti art myspace layouts (1)

Safari Browser Layout Problem Solved!!! » Kahsoon.com - Entertainment
Blog ... (1) - naruto layout for myspace (1) - problems with videos
safari browser (1) ...

I would say that myspace is the issue here and not safari. ... If you're
having significant problems w/ MySpace, consider going over to ...

Safari- Myspace so slow to load. how? why? what gives? ... The problem
with Myspace is the crap people put on their pages: Flash-based audio
and video clips ...

It's always going to be a problem if you try to make a
standards-compliant browser. Fuckwits will make non-standard pages, or
other people will put stupid crap up there.

I'd rather have a computer that just refuses to load fuckwit pages, than
one that will let the fuckwits take it over and turn it into an unpaid
billboard and fill my disks and system with crapware.

Why don't you use your mac, (if you have one!) instead of just searching
google for problems to post here? Or at least make sure what you've
found is the problem you think it is.

sav

May 24, 2006, 8:09:36 PM5/24/06
MuahMan said the following on 23/05/2006 09:30 pm:

> OMG, you guys are pissing me off!
>
> I'm going there. Going to browse. I pick ANY of them. They all hang on THREE
> different Macs connected to an Adelphia cable modem. They share the network
> with 2 XP machines. All XP machines work fine. None of the macs work. NONE.
>
> http://media.putfile.com/Macs-Just-Dont-Work

Nice tidy desktop you got there!

Why don't you just send a couple of links? Then we can KNOW if it's just
you?

Andy

sav

May 24, 2006, 8:14:38 PM5/24/06
MuahMan said the following on 24/05/2006 10:39 pm:
<snip>

> Yep. I come in here with a problem. There are two replies. 1. You are lying
> 2. You are too stupid

It's the way you present the problem. If you shout at people they won't
want to help you, they will shout back.

> ANYONE that comes in here with a problem gets the same reaction. Then you
> guys wonder why the group is a sewer filled with hate. This group is an
> anomoly. I have yet to see any other group on the Usenet with the level of
> vitriol present here because there aren't any. Every other groups have
> people with lives, and the intestional fortitude to not respond to trolls
> and not be paranoid religous cultists. The only thing different is that
> this group has Mac Jihad here so it becomes a religous thing, followed by
> name calling on the 3rd grade level.
>
> I grew up in Boston and am a huge Sox fan. I try to bait the Yankees fans in
> their newsgroup every once in awhile. Unfortunately, NOBODY EVER responds.
> So it's no fun. So there are no trolls. The Mac Jihad simply don't have the
> maturity level to accomplish such an ardous task of simply not responding.
> Like I said, Dr Phil would have a field day with
> people like Baker, Sandman, Randolph, and you. You literally worship Apple.
> Steve Jobs could package his shit and sell it you guys for $499 $599 with
> flies and maggots.

And how does that make you feel?

sav

May 24, 2006, 8:27:20 PM5/24/06
MuahMan said the following on 24/05/2006 12:00 am:

> Well 98% of planet earths computers close the program when you click on the
> red "X". That's the proper way. Why does Apple do it wrong and backwards?

How do you close a window without quitting then?

sav

May 24, 2006, 8:29:45 PM5/24/06
Mitch said the following on 24/05/2006 02:43 am:

there are a few programs that quit when I colse the window. I find that
really annoying. Closing a window and quitting are two different things.

sav

May 24, 2006, 8:32:28 PM5/24/06
Lefty Bigfoot said the following on 23/05/2006 11:34 pm:
> Brian Pratt wrote
> (in article <2006052314452375249-briandpratt@maccom>):

>> MySpace.com is THE most hit site on the Internet.
>
> that's somewhat depressing.

It might be because the vacuous cretins who post their shit up there
can't get their computers to work and pester loads of other people to go
looking to see what's wrong!

sav

May 24, 2006, 8:36:17 PM5/24/06
Snit said the following on 24/05/2006 08:16 am:

> "Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
> mr-907E2B.08...@individual.net on 5/23/06 11:43 PM:
>
>> In article <2006052314452375249-briandpratt@maccom>,
>> Brian Pratt <brian...@mac.com> wrote:
>>
>>> MySpace.com is THE most hit site on the Internet.
>>>
>>> 100 Million members and growing. Trying surfing around some pages with
>>> Safari! LOL LOL LOL
>> Works fine.
>>
>> It's a really sucky site, though.
>>
> Do you have any sites that have been 1/100,000th as successful? Of course
> not... you silly jealous troll.

Well, I would have thought a teacher might have a better measure of
success than sheer volume. Oh well.

"It is the great triumph of compulsory government monopoly
mass-schooling that among even the best of my fellow teachers, and among
even the best of my students' parents, only a small number can imagine a
different way to do things."
-John Taylor Gatto

sav

May 24, 2006, 8:37:21 PM5/24/06
Sandman said the following on 24/05/2006 09:44 am:

> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in
> <C099564C.4F27F%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>:
>
>> [1329] Do you have any sites that have been 1/100,000th as
>> [1329] successful?
>
> Successful at doing what?

This thread has been enormously successful for Muahman. I think he
deserves 9 out of 10.

Andy

sav

May 24, 2006, 8:40:07 PM5/24/06
Snit said the following on 24/05/2006 09:49 am:

> "Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
> mr-22C85F.10...@individual.net on 5/24/06 1:44 AM:
>
>> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in
>> <C099564C.4F27F%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>:
>>
>>> [1329] Do you have any sites that have been 1/100,000th as
>>> [1329] successful?
>> Successful at doing what?
>
> You could have just said no. LOL! Too damned funny watching you demean
> yourself.

Snit erm......

> Here, have another gift:
> Running dishonest sex lol sex sex obfuscate incest objective trolling
> criteria incest. Wally dishonest ha ha guilty guilty adams wally run lying
> snip steve carroll. Honor running sandman run run tlk guilt criteira run
> trolling. Lol wally theletterk wally guilty obfuscate snip? Theletterk
> snip dishonest guilt carroll run theletterk dishonest! Sex lying ha ha sex
> honorable honorable sandman snip steve carroll. Incest criteira objective

You really need to take a rest somewhere nice. Honestly, even the
nutters who hang out down on Brighton seafront made more sense than
this. You been doing drugs or something?

Snit

May 24, 2006, 8:54:13 PM5/24/06
"sav" <notthisb...@tamperelainen.org> stated in post
e52u61$lhq$7...@reader01.news.esat.net on 5/24/06 5:36 PM:

> Snit said the following on 24/05/2006 08:16 am:
>> "Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
>> mr-907E2B.08...@individual.net on 5/23/06 11:43 PM:

>>> Works fine.
>>>
>>> It's a really sucky site, though.
>>>
>> Do you have any sites that have been 1/100,000th as successful? Of course
>> not... you silly jealous troll.
>>
> Well, I would have thought a teacher might have a better measure of
> success than sheer volume. Oh well.

Oh, I do - but I am just pointing out that Sandman is not the judge of the
world as he thinks he is.

> "It is the great triumph of compulsory government monopoly
> mass-schooling that among even the best of my fellow teachers, and among
> even the best of my students' parents, only a small number can imagine a
> different way to do things."
> -John Taylor Gatto

I believe most teachers can imagine other ways to do things - though not all
have the research behind them. Then again, research is a hard thing to do
in education, at least in some areas. What works for one teacher and one
set of students may or may not work with another teacher and another set of
students. An example: I tend to have a fairly relaxed class atmosphere - my
discipline "problems" are generally handled through building report with my
students, humor, and being very clear where the boundaries are (often in
writing). Teachers with different personalities would not be able to pull
off my "technique", just as they may have skills I would not be able to do
well. I suppose the same can be said about psychotherapy, any form of
public speaking, acting, etc., there are skills and things you can look at
and study, but teaching is both a science and an art.

--
€ Some people do use the term "screen name" in relation to IRC
€ Teaching is a "real job"
€ The tilde in an OS X path does *not* mean "the hard drive only"

Snit

May 24, 2006, 8:56:00 PM5/24/06
"sav" <notthisb...@tamperelainen.org> stated in post
e52ud7$lhq$9...@reader01.news.esat.net on 5/24/06 5:40 PM:

> Snit said the following on 24/05/2006 09:49 am:
>> "Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
>> mr-22C85F.10...@individual.net on 5/24/06 1:44 AM:
>>
>>> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in

>>> Successful at doing what?
>>
>> You could have just said no. LOL! Too damned funny watching you demean
>> yourself.
>
> Snit erm......
>
>> Here, have another gift:
>> Running dishonest sex lol sex sex obfuscate incest objective trolling
>> criteria incest. Wally dishonest ha ha guilty guilty adams wally run lying
>> snip steve carroll. Honor running sandman run run tlk guilt criteira run
>> trolling. Lol wally theletterk wally guilty obfuscate snip? Theletterk
>> snip dishonest guilt carroll run theletterk dishonest! Sex lying ha ha sex
>> honorable honorable sandman snip steve carroll. Incest criteira objective
>
> You really need to take a rest somewhere nice. Honestly, even the
> nutters who hang out down on Brighton seafront made more sense than
> this. You been doing drugs or something?

Oh, Sandman claims to be counting those words - I have a simple program that
just spews them out for him. As I said, it was a gift to him. Not sure why
he considers those things worthy of being counted and even less clear on why
he refers to them as meaningless, but I figured even if I do not understand
his whacked out needs I can help grant him a little present that took a few
seconds to produce.

Wally

May 24, 2006, 9:41:47 PM5/24/06
On 25/5/06 12:39 AM, in article
alangbaker-5E8C0...@news.telus.net, "Alan Baker"
<alang...@telus.net> wrote:

Good point! his dock shows Unison up and running, a snapshot of his second
monitor would be .........enlightening? ;-)

Okeydoke

May 24, 2006, 9:43:45 PM5/24/06
On 2006-05-23 19:27:33 -0400, "MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> said:

> "Lefty Bigfoot" <nu...@busyness.info> wrote in message

>> MuahMan wrote
>> (in article <N8OdnWCLKKG...@adelphia.com>):

>>> "Lefty Bigfoot" <nu...@busyness.info> wrote in message

>>> It's all over Google. Hundreds of thousands of Mac users having the EXACT

>>> SAME PROBLEM i have. Only the Mac Jihad in here are unaffected.
>>
>> Just because you google for "myspace problems mac" or some such
>> BS and got a zillion hits doesn't mean beans.
>>
>> Post the EXACT google search terms you are referring to.
>>
>> Next, post the EXACT link to a myspace page which you think
>> doesn't work at all.
>>
>> Have you considered that you could be having some sort of DNS
>> issue or routing issue through your ISP? Can you get to those
>> EXACT same web pages from a windows box going through the same
>> network?
>>
>> --
>> Lefty
>> All of God's creatures have a place..........
>> .........right next to the potatoes and gravy.
>> See also: http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/images/iProduct.gif
>>

> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLG%2CGGLG%3A2005-36%2CGGLG%3Aen&q=Safari+Myspace+problems

Safari

> MySpace Problem
>
> returns 400,000 pages
>
> read the first few....
>
> Like I said. Only the Mac Jihad in here are unaffected. AMAZING really.

Explorer Myspace problem yields 907,000 results....

Mitch

May 24, 2006, 11:56:03 PM5/24/06
In article <2006052421434575249-vasmosn@yahoocom>, Okeydoke
<vas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > Safari MySpace Problem
> >
> > returns 400,000 pages
> >
> > read the first few....
> >
> > Like I said. Only the Mac Jihad in here are unaffected. AMAZING really.
>
> Explorer Myspace problem yields 907,000 results....

Just on Google --

Internet Explorer MySpace problem:
2,250,000 results

Windows Explorer MySpace problem:
400,000 results

Safari MySpace problem:
425,000 results

Firefox MySpace problem:
1,280,000 results

genital MySpace problem:
104,000 results

pool cue MySpace problem:
99,500 results

The OP should note that the number of results NEVER means there are
this many problems out there. It seems to show that IE problems are
more than five times more common. Or maybe it shows that Mac OS is one
in five of Web users.
But it doesn't show either of those -- this is merely an ambiguous
listing of occurences of these words on some pages, not necessarily
together, not necessarily about problems with the browsers, not even
saying negative things -- they might be saying that they have NO
PROBLEMS with these browsers!
I threw in a couple non sequiturs just to show how stupid notes about
results are -- please, EVERYONE stop using them! They mean NOTHING!

Steve Carroll

May 25, 2006, 1:15:17 AM5/25/06
In article <C09A4E45.4F407%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> "sav" <notthisb...@tamperelainen.org> stated in post
> e52u61$lhq$7...@reader01.news.esat.net on 5/24/06 5:36 PM:
>
> > Snit said the following on 24/05/2006 08:16 am:
> >> "Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
> >> mr-907E2B.08...@individual.net on 5/23/06 11:43 PM:

> >> Do you have any sites that have been 1/100,000th as successful? Of course
> >> not... you silly jealous troll.
> >>
> > Well, I would have thought a teacher might have a better measure of
> > success than sheer volume. Oh well.
>
> Oh, I do - but I am just pointing out that Sandman is not the judge of the
> world as he thinks he is.

Actually... all you've 'pointed out' here is a rewording of the tired
ol' Wintroll argument that bigger marketshare = a better product. Of
course, your inability to comprehend not only what you read but also
what you write will prevent you from grasping the fact.

(snip Snit's delusions)

--
Not only do I lie about what others are claiming, I show evidence from the
 records. - Snif
Even in the U.S., even in a court room, a lack of proof is not a
refutation. - Snif
I seriously wanted to be carted away. I need help. I now see that. - Snif

Steve Carroll

May 25, 2006, 1:17:39 AM5/25/06
In article <5vudnWHDrtQwT-nZ...@adelphia.com>,
"MuahMan" <mua...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Yes, we know... but nobody in here is equipped to help you with that.

(Snip Pratt's extremely weak sales pitch that he's not a troll)

Steve Carroll

May 25, 2006, 1:25:06 AM5/25/06
In article <e52ud7$lhq$9...@reader01.news.esat.net>,
sav <notthisb...@tamperelainen.org> wrote:

> Snit said the following on 24/05/2006 09:49 am:
> > "Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
> > mr-22C85F.10...@individual.net on 5/24/06 1:44 AM:
> >
> >> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in

> >> Successful at doing what?
> >
> > You could have just said no. LOL! Too damned funny watching you demean
> > yourself.
>
> Snit erm......
>
> > Here, have another gift:
> > Running dishonest sex lol sex sex obfuscate incest objective trolling
> > criteria incest. Wally dishonest ha ha guilty guilty adams wally run lying
> > snip steve carroll. Honor running sandman run run tlk guilt criteira run
> > trolling. Lol wally theletterk wally guilty obfuscate snip? Theletterk
> > snip dishonest guilt carroll run theletterk dishonest! Sex lying ha ha sex
> > honorable honorable sandman snip steve carroll. Incest criteira objective
>
> You really need to take a rest somewhere nice. Honestly, even the
> nutters who hang out down on Brighton seafront made more sense than
> this. You been doing drugs or something?

Snit claims to have a medical condition that requires him to take
medication that leaves him feeling... to hear him tell it... "drugged".
Say, you're not one of those health bigots he's always talking about,
are you? ;)

It is loading more messages.