CSMA Trolling Summaries: June 2006 Edition

Snit

Jun 2, 2006, 11:50:49 AM6/2/06
Here are summaries of some of the trolls that nip at my heels. I challenge
any of them to show I am wrong (in any way other than absurd nits, outright
lies, or the like).

----------
Steve Carroll:
1) Steve has repeatedly attributed quotes to me I did not say or
takes them completely out of context. Steve's response when this
is discussed is it is my obligation to prove he is lying; he does
not feel he has any obligation to tell the truth unless someone not
only catches him but offers proof.
2) I challenged CSMA to find a single post from Steve Carroll
from the last month where he did not openly lie about me
or dishonestly accuse me of something. He has not been able
to point to any post of his but has repeatedly claimed to have
done so. He is lying. The challenge could easily include the last
two months, three, or six. Steve rarely if ever neglects to troll.
3) Steve has accused me of many other things, all without a shred of
evidence, the list is too long to go into any detail, but includes:
* Posting as CSMA Moderator (he has admitted he lied here)
* Saying I wanted USB 2.0 to replace Firewire (he has admitted
he just thought I had implied that but cannot point to any
evidence)
* Lying when I tell him my argument against Bush is well supported,
even though I have pointed him to the support and he cannot find
any honest refutation
* Using illegal recreational drugs. Steve's excuse for this one is
that he only makes up stories about me inhaling legal substances;
in other words he is ignorant about the illegality of huffing and
is lying about the drugs he has accused me of using.
* Parroting the above referenced Bush argument.
* He has accused me of not being a teacher even though others have
posted support. Please note he does not merely say he doubts, he
makes the "absolute statement" that I am not.
* Making inappropriate sexual advances.
* E-mailing his "wife", a person who may or may not exist
* He has claimed to have hacked Josh's computer
* Of believing the only possible sex is sex that is sanctioned by the
government (he based this off my stating the fact that incest and sex
are so different only a pervert would consider then synonymous. Steve
and the other trolls have done lots and lots of trolling over this one!
* Forging IDs of other posters
* Using sock puppets, nymshifting
* Creating web pages admittedly designed to ridicule ng participants
* Creating numerous OT threads with the intention of disrupting the ng.
4) Steve repeatedly uses quotes from many years ago about health problems
that are irrelevant to the current conversation to try to embarrass
the people he trolls. This, perhaps, is his most pathetic form of
trolling.
And on and on and on. This is only the tip of the iceberg of Steve's lies
and unsupported accusations. Steve has not been able to support his
accusations, and he *never* will, being that there is no reasonable doubt
they are *all* lies on his part. To add to that, of course, Steve has
admitted that the reason he hates me is based on his bigotry; he has shown
he is bigoted against blacks, gays, people with physical disabilities (even
partial), and others.

---------
Tim Adams
1) When I was talking about the security risk of auto-installed widgets
and how, at the time, Apple denied there was a way to remove them,
Tim jumped into the conversation talking about the pre-installed widgets.
When his mistake was pointed out to him, even gently and by multiple
people, Tim lied claiming that I had changed the topic (he had) and then
went on to talk about how the tilde in a path means "the hard drive
only". By Tim admitting to his erroneous belief he made it clear how
and why he messed up the context. Tim trolled me on his mistake for
some time.
2) When there was a discussion about ~/Desktop Tim jumped in discussing
/Desktop, repeating a similar error. When this was pointed out he
trolled me about that, too.
3) Tim has claimed that sex and incest are "identical" and then pushed the
nonsense claim that they are only so if in a particular order.
4) Tim has accused me of all sorts of sexual perversions and other repulsive
acts.

---------
Wally
1) I made a comment about how incest and sex are not synonymous (I stated
they did not "equate"). Wally responded by claiming he disagreed and felt
the two concepts *are* - at least to him - "synonymous". Wally's BS
denial of this is to sometimes claim that he was using a different
context than my comment he was responding to, but he has also stated
he sticks to his perverted claim no matter what context it is in
(even the original, which he - in part - quoted when first made
his claim!).
2) Wally has also accused me of all sorts of sexual perversions and other
repulsive acts.

---------
Tim Crowley
1) Tim went on a rampage whining and crying that the term "Screen name" is
not used in IRC. Even when a large amount of support was shown to him
he could not accept it... and started trolling those that told him the
reality that he was wrong. His only "evidence" is the command in IRC
to change a nickname / screen name is "/nick".
2) Tim claimed that Josh was not being honest and honorable with a challenge
to hack a computer, but was never able to give a reasonable explanation
why he felt this way. For every nit Tim picked, Josh agreed to correct
it with a new challenge to any reasonable extent he could.
3) Tim does not even generally make solid accusations, he just name calls
and spew BS.

---------
Edwin
1) Edwin repeatedly attributes his own quotes to others and, when this is
pointed out, snips and runs from the discussion - usually talking about
his flushing of a toilet. Some examples:
"I eat dog shit to get attention." - Edwin
Edwin also finished a sentence that started with "In my life I never..."
with "... thought very hard."
There are other quotes as well.

---------
TheLetterK
1) TheLetterK repeatedly attributes his own quotes to others.
Some examples:
* "I said nothing new in this post, just repeated more of the same
demands that you believe I said because I said it. I then added
my own special brand of stupid. Whatever." - TheLetterK
* "I don't have anything of value to add and am simply going to spew
another load of shit where I try to obfuscate those clear, and
accurate facts you presented!" - TheLetterK
* "There is nothing I understand." - TheLetterK

----------
Sandman
1) Sandman can be reasonable at times, but he goes off into lying, trolling
whacked out modes where he insists that his lies are not lies, even
though they clearly are. He attributes his own words to others, creates
contrived videos and clearly erroneous "FAQs" and tries to pass them off
as truth. He will insist they are accurate no matter how many times
others... and even he... prove otherwise. Favorite quote from Sandman:
"I continued to be the biggest troll in the group during tyhe time
period in question. Lying, failing to support my accusations,
obfuscating. You name it, I did it." - Sandman
Sandman also started flaming me about my web skills, but when asked
was not able to even point to a single web site I had designed! I
looked at his, posted info on clear flaws, and Sandman then changed
his site and lied about doing so. The Google cache proved he had changed
it. He offered no explanation for the "magic" change; in other words
he did not admit he lied.

----------
GreyCloud
1) GreyCloud insists on all sorts of whacko beliefs and trolls when then
are questioned. Some of his beliefs:
* Hillary Clinton has already been hand picked for our next president.
(GreyCloud has admitted this is a guess, but *also* claimed he has
secret "sources" of information that let him knows this)
* Polls are not to ever be trusted.
* The cure to cancer is merely to give up the fear
* All major models that show global warming being caused by man
(at least in part) are forgetting to represent the laws of
thermodynamics in their models
* Apple had a "short lived" wireless Might Mouse in late 2005
or early 2006.
* The US is the *only* country which allows people to speak out
against it.
He cannot, of course, support any of these beliefs of his, but he
none-the-less firmly believes them and belittles those who ask for
support or evidence.
2) GreyCloud has accused me of all sorts of sexual perversions and other
repulsive acts.

A short trip into the world of GreyCloud:
Somewhere, out there, in a small smoky room GreyCloud and the rest
of the Illuminati are preparing their final manipulations of the
sheeple. GreyCloud has let slip a few of their secrets: the next
US president, the cure for cancer, the hypnotic manipulations of all
polls, the problem with all global warming models, the world secret
police that censor political speech, and - the biggest secret of them
all - the existence of the short lived wireless mighty mouse. If
GreyCloud lets slip one more thing his role in M12 will be eliminated.
BEWARE MAJESTIC 11.

------------------
If anyone wants me to point to a link where the things I accuse the above of
happened, just ask. If I get a glut of requests I will take them one at a
time and will answer them, but it may take a while.

I challenge any of the above trolls to support their accusations with
reason, honesty, and direct quotes from me. My guess: they will *all* fail.

And just think: if they actually had a real claim and had supported it in
the past all they need to do is provide a link. If they are not lying they
can easily prove me wrong. Yet they will fail to do so. Quite telling.

Note: silly little nits, and absurd semantic games do not count as proof of
anything. I bet they forget that real quick (or just snip and run, ask
irrelevant questions, obfuscate, etc.)

--
€ Some people do use the term "screen name" in relation to IRC
€ Teaching is a "real job"

Sandman

Jun 2, 2006, 2:41:00 PM6/2/06
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in
<C0A5AC69.5059B%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>:

> <trolling snipped>

Objective Troll Criteria: Antagonizing threads.

Remember, a troll needs attention to his trolling, so whenever he is
in a lengthy thread arguing only with this one poster, the troll is
likely to break out of that thread and start another thread that will
be one way to evade the first thread and also draw more attention from
more people. An example of this is this thread where Michael creates a
completely new thread which is totally off topic and contains
antagonizing material for several posters in CSMA.

Snit summary of meaningless phrases (since 2006-05-12):
+------------------------------+------------------------------+
| troll 12 3294 | lying 7 2551 |
| incest 3 1962 | sex 7 2472 |
| guilty 0 1510 | honorable 1 2407 |
| obfuscate 2 2402 | run 2 2535 |
| dishonest 1 2456 | snip 2 2491 |
| lol 0 1286 | contrived 1 13 |
+------------------------------+------------------------------+
Snitanator v1.1 by Sandman

Snit

Jun 2, 2006, 2:52:10 PM6/2/06
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-4120B1.20...@individual.net on 6/2/06 11:41 AM:

> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in
> <C0A5AC69.5059B%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>:
>
>> <trolling snipped>
>
> Objective Troll Criteria: Antagonizing threads.
>
> Remember, a troll needs attention to his trolling, so whenever he is
> in a lengthy thread arguing only with this one poster, the troll is
> likely to break out of that thread and start another thread that will
> be one way to evade the first thread and also draw more attention from
> more people. An example of this is this thread where Michael creates a
> completely new thread which is totally off topic and contains
> antagonizing material for several posters in CSMA.

Summarizing your trolling so that people know why there are the silly
debates is a public service. Heck, without my counter the lies of you and
others someone might be gullable enough to believe them.

--
€ Things which are not the same are not "identical"
€ Incest and sex are not identical (only a pervert would disagree)

Sandman

Jun 2, 2006, 2:55:32 PM6/2/06
<C0A5D6EA.505CA%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>:

> [3598] Summarizing your trolling (3295) so that people know why
> [3598] there are the silly debates is a public service.

But lying isn't, Michael. Why did you even bring up that hypothetical
situation?

> [3599] Heck, without my counter the lies of you and others someone
> [3599] might be gullable enough to believe them.

Which is why we expose your lies on a daily basis.

Snit summary of meaningless phrases (since 2006-05-12):
+------------------------------+------------------------------+

| troll 1 3296 | lying 0 2551 |
| incest 1 1968 | sex 1 2478 |
| guilty 0 1512 | honorable 0 2407 |
| obfuscate 0 2402 | run 0 2535 |
| dishonest 0 2456 | snip 0 2491 |
| lol 0 1286 | contrived 0 13 |

Snit

Jun 2, 2006, 2:59:09 PM6/2/06
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-42E820.20...@individual.net on 6/2/06 11:55 AM:

> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in
> <C0A5D6EA.505CA%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>:
>
>> [3598] Summarizing your trolling (3295) so that people know why
>> [3598] there are the silly debates is a public service.
>
> But lying isn't, Michael. Why did you even bring up that hypothetical
> situation?

Please point to what you believe is incorrect about my summaries. You and I
both know you will almost certainly run from that, but if on some bizarre
lark you actually try to back up your claim and, even less likely, find an
error you know I will post a retraction, an apology, and correct it in
future summaries.

In other words my honor and honesty will trump your trolling. That is why
you will not even try.

>> [3599] Heck, without my counter the lies of you and others someone
>> [3599] might be gullable enough to believe them.
>
> Which is why we expose your lies on a daily basis.

Incorrect - you just claim to have done so some time in the past. But oddly
you can never point to an example. Here, try to find one now from, say,
this year. That is 6 months of my posting... you should be able to find
*something*... right? Right? No... you will fail.

--
€ As of Feb 2006 Apple had no wireless Mighty Mouse
€ If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality")

Sandman

Jun 2, 2006, 3:04:41 PM6/2/06
<C0A5D88D.505D3%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>:

> [3616] Please point to what you believe is incorrect about my
> [3616] summaries.

Already done. You ran away from that.

> [3617] You and I both know you will almost certainly run (2538)
> [3617] from that, but if on some bizarre lark you actually try to
> [3617] back up your claim and, even less likely, find an error you
> [3617] know I will post a retraction, an apology, and correct it in
> [3617] future summaries.

No, you won't - since you haven't.

> [3618] In other words my honor and honesty will trump your trolling
> [3618] (3301).

I.e. not at all. Since neither do I not troll - you do not have the
capacity for honor or honesty.

> [3619] That is why you will not even try.

I've tried to get you to be honest for years, and have failed.

> [3620] Incorrect - you just claim to have done so some time in the
> [3620] past.

Nopes - you ran away from several just today.

> [3621] But oddly you can never point to an example.

I don't find it odd anymore that you run away and ignore the times I
do it, no.

> [3622] Here, try to find one now from, say, this year.

Again?

> [3623] That is 6 months of my posting.

Good work, Michael.

> [3626] you should be able to find *something*.

Of course - and you have run each time.

Snit summary of meaningless phrases (since 2006-05-12):
+------------------------------+------------------------------+

| troll 1 3302 | lying 0 2557 |
| incest 0 1970 | sex 0 2480 |
| guilty 1 1516 | honorable 0 2407 |
| obfuscate 0 2402 | run 1 2539 |
| dishonest 0 2458 | snip 0 2491 |

Snit

Jun 2, 2006, 3:30:34 PM6/2/06
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-EFBE71.21...@individual.net on 6/2/06 12:04 PM:

My honor and honesty continue to trump your lying and trolling. And your
bizarre arbitrary numbers. You will do anything to try to show you "count".
Pathetic.

GreyCloud

Jun 2, 2006, 3:39:39 PM6/2/06
Snit wrote:

< snipped glue induced "Oh poor me, I'm being persecuted" hallucinations <

Got a day off. No one is interested in your glue induced delusions, snit.

--
Where are we going?
And why am I in this handbasket?

Snit

Jun 2, 2006, 3:42:04 PM6/2/06
"GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
A7mdnSCz6tdgDh3Z...@bresnan.com on 6/2/06 12:39 PM:

> Snit wrote:
>
> < snipped glue induced "Oh poor me, I'm being persecuted" hallucinations <
>
> Got a day off. No one is interested in your glue induced delusions, snit.

Note: GreyCloud could not find a single flaw in my summaries. So far nobody
has.

George Graves

Jun 2, 2006, 4:10:37 PM6/2/06

SNIT GET A LIFE.

--
George Graves
The health of our society is a direct result of the men

Dave Fritzinger

Jun 2, 2006, 4:18:19 PM6/2/06

Snit wrote:
[snip of stuff I really don't care to read]

Snit, please go away. Get a life, meet a woman, do something, but
please, please, please, GO AWAY!!!!

Thank you,
--
Dave Fritzinger
Honolulu, HI

Sandman

Jun 2, 2006, 4:42:57 PM6/2/06
<C0A5E29C.505E9%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>:

> [3653] Note: GreyCloud could not find a single flaw in my
> [3653] summaries.

> [3654] So far nobody has.

Unless we count all the times they have, of course. BUt we don't want
to do that, now would we?

Snit summary of meaningless phrases (since 2006-05-12):
+------------------------------+------------------------------+

| troll 0 3304 | lying 0 2559 |
| incest 0 1972 | sex 0 2482 |
| guilty 1 1518 | honorable 0 2407 |
| obfuscate 0 2406 | run 0 2539 |

Snit

Jun 2, 2006, 4:43:23 PM6/2/06
"George Graves" <george...@hotmail.com> stated in post
1149279037.3...@c74g2000cwc.googlegroups.com on 6/2/06 1:10 PM:

I thought you claimed I was in your KF.

In any case, I am going to keep speaking the truth... even if offends those
who lie.

Snit

Jun 2, 2006, 4:43:46 PM6/2/06
"Dave Fritzinger" <dfri...@hotmail.com> stated in post
1149279499.2...@f6g2000cwb.googlegroups.com on 6/2/06 1:18 PM:

> Snit wrote:
> [snip of stuff I really don't care to read]
>
> Snit, please go away. Get a life, meet a woman, do something, but
> please, please, please, GO AWAY!!!!
>
> Thank you,

Wow, you act as though you know about my life. Funny.

Snit

Jun 2, 2006, 4:51:48 PM6/2/06
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-66DED0.22...@individual.net on 6/2/06 1:42 PM:

> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in
> <C0A5E29C.505E9%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>:
>
>> [3653] Note: GreyCloud could not find a single flaw in my
>> [3653] summaries.
>
>> [3654] So far nobody has.
>
> Unless we count all the times they have, of course. BUt we don't want
> to do that, now would we?

By all means point to the flaws in my summaries.

Come on, Sandman, what the hell are you afraid of - that you will humiliate
yourself the way you did when you talked about my web sites... the ones you
cannot even find!

Sandman

Jun 2, 2006, 4:55:11 PM6/2/06
<C0A5F2F4.5060C%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>:

> [3660] By all means point to the flaws in my summaries.

Been there, done that.

> [3661] Come on, Sandman, what the hell are you afraid of - that you
> [3661] will humiliate yourself the way you did when you talked
> [3661] about my web sites.

Why did you get so humiliated by the fact that you suck at web design?
I'm sure you have other strengths. Design just isn't one of them.

Snit summary of meaningless phrases (since 2006-05-12):
+------------------------------+------------------------------+
| troll 0 3304 | lying 0 2559 |
| incest 0 1972 | sex 0 2482 |

| guilty 0 1520 | honorable 0 2407 |

Snit

Jun 2, 2006, 6:36:35 PM6/2/06
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-2EFD5E.22...@individual.net on 6/2/06 1:55 PM:

> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in
> <C0A5F2F4.5060C%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>:
>
>> [3660] By all means point to the flaws in my summaries.
>
> Been there, done that.
>
>> [3661] Come on, Sandman, what the hell are you afraid of - that you
>> [3661] will humiliate yourself the way you did when you talked
>> [3661] about my web sites.
>
> Why did you get so humiliated by the fact that you suck at web design?
> I'm sure you have other strengths. Design just isn't one of them.

What are you afraid of? Point to the site! Give me that constructive
criticism! Remember: I did it for you - now your CSS even validates
correctly. I helped you make your site better, why won't you offer your
analysis of mine?

Your glass house has crumbled!

Dave Fritzinger

Jun 2, 2006, 6:47:22 PM6/2/06

Snit wrote:
> "Dave Fritzinger" <dfri...@hotmail.com> stated in post
> 1149279499.2...@f6g2000cwb.googlegroups.com on 6/2/06 1:18 PM:
>

> > Snit wrote:
> > [snip of stuff I really don't care to read]
> >
> > Snit, please go away. Get a life, meet a woman, do something, but
> > please, please, please, GO AWAY!!!!
> >
> > Thank you,
>
> Wow, you act as though you know about my life. Funny.

I don't know anything about your life, except that I don't want you
here. So, please, go away. Please.

GreyCloud

Jun 2, 2006, 8:42:07 PM6/2/06
Snit wrote:

> "GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
> A7mdnSCz6tdgDh3Z...@bresnan.com on 6/2/06 12:39 PM:
>

>>Snit wrote:
>>
>>< snipped glue induced "Oh poor me, I'm being persecuted" hallucinations <
>>
>>Got a day off. No one is interested in your glue induced delusions, snit.
>>

> Note: GreyCloud could not find a single flaw in my summaries. So far nobody
> has.

Note: Snits summaries were totally flawed... that's why they were
snipped. No one is interested in his glue induced hallucinations.

GreyCloud

Jun 2, 2006, 8:43:14 PM6/2/06
Snit wrote:

> "Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
> mr-2EFD5E.22...@individual.net on 6/2/06 1:55 PM:
>

>>Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in
>><C0A5F2F4.5060C%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>:
>>

>>>[3660] By all means point to the flaws in my summaries.
>>
>>Been there, done that.
>>

>>>[3661] Come on, Sandman, what the hell are you afraid of - that you
>>>[3661] will humiliate yourself the way you did when you talked
>>>[3661] about my web sites.
>>
>>Why did you get so humiliated by the fact that you suck at web design?
>>I'm sure you have other strengths. Design just isn't one of them.
>

> What are you afraid of? Point to the site! Give me that constructive
> criticism! Remember: I did it for you - now your CSS even validates
> correctly. I helped you make your site better, why won't you offer your
> analysis of mine?
>
> Your glass house has crumbled!

Lets see one of your glue induced websites.

GreyCloud

Jun 2, 2006, 8:44:13 PM6/2/06
George Graves wrote:

> SNIT GET A LIFE.

He can't find one.
He apparently doesn't have enough money to buy one.

GreyCloud

Jun 2, 2006, 8:45:03 PM6/2/06
Snit wrote:

>>SNIT GET A LIFE.
>

> I thought you claimed I was in your KF.
>
> In any case, I am going to keep speaking the truth... even if offends those
> who lie.

What you perceive as truth is just the glue taking a hold.

GreyCloud

Jun 2, 2006, 8:46:15 PM6/2/06
Snit wrote:

> "Dave Fritzinger" <dfri...@hotmail.com> stated in post
> 1149279499.2...@f6g2000cwb.googlegroups.com on 6/2/06 1:18 PM:
>

>>Snit wrote:
>>[snip of stuff I really don't care to read]
>>
>>Snit, please go away. Get a life, meet a woman, do something, but
>>please, please, please, GO AWAY!!!!
>>
>>Thank you,
>

> Wow, you act as though you know about my life. Funny.

Hey, if you need a woman, snit, you can always visit the womens prison
down thar in Arizona.
But even funnier, is that he hit the nail on the head.

Snit

Jun 2, 2006, 9:05:49 PM6/2/06
"Dave Fritzinger" <dfri...@hotmail.com> stated in post
1149288442....@f6g2000cwb.googlegroups.com on 6/2/06 3:47 PM:

Why would you want to eliminate the voice of honor and honesty? That makes
no sense. Also, you now say you know nothing of my life but before you
were telling me to meet a woman etc. Why? Such jibber jabber from you!

Snit

Jun 2, 2006, 9:07:11 PM6/2/06
"GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
1ZKdne2Ihpl8Rx3Z...@bresnan.com on 6/2/06 5:42 PM:

Note: nobody has found a single flaw with my summaries. If they did, of
course, I would offer a correction and - if needed - an apology.

Pisses you off. Oh well.

---------
Lars Träger
1) Lars just name calls. He is not able to articulate what has him so
worked up and certainly cannot produce any support.
2) Lars trolled me over accidentally typing an incorrect year in a list
with quite a few posts. He had no reasoned excuse for doing so.

Snit

Jun 2, 2006, 9:08:11 PM6/2/06
"GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
1ZKdneyIhpm-Rh3Z...@bresnan.com on 6/2/06 5:43 PM:

I have no sites that were induced by glue. Ask Sandman to point you to the
sites he was commenting on. He will run every time. It is hilarious.

Snit

Jun 2, 2006, 9:08:37 PM6/2/06
"GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
1ZKdne-IhpnDRh3Z...@bresnan.com on 6/2/06 5:44 PM:

> George Graves wrote:
>

>> SNIT GET A LIFE.
>>

> He can't find one.
> He apparently doesn't have enough money to buy one.

What type of "life" can one buy? Better health insurance?

Snit

Jun 2, 2006, 9:09:53 PM6/2/06
"GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
1ZKdnemIhplFRh3Z...@bresnan.com on 6/2/06 5:46 PM:

Hit what nail? What I do with my life is none of his or your concern... and
he has since admitted he knows nothing of my life. If you care, though, I
am a happily married husband and father. No doubt you will use that in your
trolling as well... you and the other trolls are so jealous of everything
about me.

Sandman

Jun 3, 2006, 4:18:00 AM6/3/06
<C0A60B83.5061E%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>:

> [3675] What are you afraid of?

You mean something relevant to this? Nothing, of course.

> [3676] Point to the site!

All of them, Michael. All of them.

> [3677] Give me that constructive criticism!

As I said - you can't afford me. I don't do charity cases for free. If
you want help, you're going to have to pay me - but since you live on
welfare, that's not an option, now is it?

> [3680] Your glass house has crumbled!

Stop talking about your glass house if you don't ant to draw attention
to it being shattered in pieces all over the floor.

Snit summary of meaningless phrases (since 2006-05-12):
+------------------------------+------------------------------+

| troll 0 3304 | lying 0 2561 |

| incest 0 1972 | sex 0 2482 |

| guilty 0 1522 | honorable 0 2407 |
| obfuscate 0 2406 | run 0 2541 |

Snit

Jun 3, 2006, 4:26:51 AM6/3/06
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-4A1D5D.10...@individual.net on 6/3/06 1:18 AM:

> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in
> <C0A60B83.5061E%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>:
>
>> [3675] What are you afraid of?
>
> You mean something relevant to this? Nothing, of course.
>
>> [3676] Point to the site!
>
> All of them, Michael. All of them.
>
>> [3677] Give me that constructive criticism!
>
> As I said - you can't afford me. I don't do charity cases for free. If
> you want help, you're going to have to pay me - but since you live on
> welfare, that's not an option, now is it?
>
>> [3680] Your glass house has crumbled!
>
> Stop talking about your glass house if you don't ant to draw attention
> to it being shattered in pieces all over the floor.

All that jibber jabber from you and still:
* You cannot point to a single web site of mine that you have a problem with
* You cannot explain your "magically" self correcting CSS

You are a lying troll, Sandman.

Sandman

Jun 3, 2006, 5:07:20 AM6/3/06
<C0A695DB.506A2%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>:

> [3697] * You cannot
> [3697] point to a single web site of mine that you have a problem
> [3697] with

Already done, Michael.

> [3697] You cannot explain your "magically" self correcting
> [3697] CSS

Already done, Michael.

Snit summary of meaningless phrases (since 2006-05-12):
+------------------------------+------------------------------+

| troll 1 3310 | lying 1 2563 |
| incest 1 1976 | sex 1 2486 |
| guilty 0 1524 | honorable 0 2407 |
| obfuscate 0 2406 | run 0 2543 |
| dishonest 0 2464 | snip 0 2493 |

GreyCloud

Jun 3, 2006, 2:30:00 PM6/3/06
Snit wrote:

> "GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
> 1ZKdneyIhpm-Rh3Z...@bresnan.com on 6/2/06 5:43 PM:
>

>>Snit wrote:
>>

>>>"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
>>>mr-2EFD5E.22...@individual.net on 6/2/06 1:55 PM:

>>>What are you afraid of? Point to the site! Give me that constructive
>>>criticism! Remember: I did it for you - now your CSS even validates
>>>correctly. I helped you make your site better, why won't you offer your
>>>analysis of mine?
>>>
>>>Your glass house has crumbled!
>>>

>>Lets see one of your glue induced websites.
>>

> I have no sites that were induced by glue. Ask Sandman to point you to the
> sites he was commenting on. He will run every time. It is hilarious.

In OTW, you lied. You never did any website designs then.

GreyCloud

Jun 3, 2006, 2:31:00 PM6/3/06
Snit wrote:

> "GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
> 1ZKdne2Ihpl8Rx3Z...@bresnan.com on 6/2/06 5:42 PM:
>

>>Snit wrote:
>>

>>>"GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
>>>A7mdnSCz6tdgDh3Z...@bresnan.com on 6/2/06 12:39 PM:

>>>Note: GreyCloud could not find a single flaw in my summaries. So far nobody
>>>has.
>>>

>>Note: Snits summaries were totally flawed... that's why they were
>>snipped. No one is interested in his glue induced hallucinations.

< snipped snits enemies list >

Cap on, gluehead.

GreyCloud

Jun 3, 2006, 2:31:39 PM6/3/06
Snit wrote:

> "GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
> 1ZKdne-IhpnDRh3Z...@bresnan.com on 6/2/06 5:44 PM:
>

>>George Graves wrote:
>>

>>>SNIT GET A LIFE.
>>>

>>He can't find one.
>>He apparently doesn't have enough money to buy one.
>

> What type of "life" can one buy? Better health insurance?

Ah, so you think money will buy you a life eh?
Cap on, gluehead.

GreyCloud

Jun 3, 2006, 2:32:34 PM6/3/06
Snit wrote:

> "GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
> 1ZKdnemIhplFRh3Z...@bresnan.com on 6/2/06 5:46 PM:
>

>>Snit wrote:
>>

>>>"Dave Fritzinger" <dfri...@hotmail.com> stated in post
>>>1149279499.2...@f6g2000cwb.googlegroups.com on 6/2/06 1:18 PM:

>>>Wow, you act as though you know about my life. Funny.
>>>

>>Hey, if you need a woman, snit, you can always visit the womens prison
>>down thar in Arizona.
>>But even funnier, is that he hit the nail on the head.
>

> Hit what nail?

The nail called reality that keeps biting you in the arse.

> What I do with my life is none of his or your concern... and
> he has since admitted he knows nothing of my life. If you care, though, I
> am a happily married husband and father. No doubt you will use that in your
> trolling as well... you and the other trolls are so jealous of everything
> about me.

Guffaw!!! Then stop trolling, snit.

Snit

Jun 3, 2006, 2:33:50 PM6/3/06
"GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
jJWdnde6spW...@bresnan.com on 6/3/06 11:30 AM:

>>> Lets see one of your glue induced websites.
>>
>> I have no sites that were induced by glue. Ask Sandman to point you to the
>> sites he was commenting on. He will run every time. It is hilarious.
>
> In OTW, you lied. You never did any website designs then.

I look forward to you supporting that claim.

Oh wait, you can't. You see, GreyCloud, I owe you no link to any site I
have done. If, however, you are going to accuse me of lying, you should
support your claim.

That concept will go way, way over your head.

Anyway, assume you really believe I have not done website designing... then
you have just called Sandman a liar. Oops - you did not think about the
logical extension of your trolling.

Snit

Jun 3, 2006, 2:35:37 PM6/3/06
"GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
jJWdndG6spU...@bresnan.com on 6/3/06 11:31 AM:

> Snit wrote:
>
>> "GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
>> 1ZKdne-IhpnDRh3Z...@bresnan.com on 6/2/06 5:44 PM:

>>> He can't find one.
>>> He apparently doesn't have enough money to buy one.
>>

>> What type of "life" can one buy? Better health insurance?
>>

> Ah, so you think money will buy you a life eh?
> Cap on, gluehead.

If you could comprehend my comments you would understand I was stating the
exact opposite of what you concluded.

You really are not a very bright troll - a brighter one would find actual
flaw with what I state. You just spew projections of your drug problems and
make stupid comments, like the one above.

You are more amusing when you spew your conspiracy theories. Got any new
ones to share?

Snit

Jun 3, 2006, 2:36:35 PM6/3/06
"GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
jJWdndC6spV...@bresnan.com on 6/3/06 11:32 AM:

>>> Hey, if you need a woman, snit, you can always visit the womens prison
>>> down thar in Arizona.
>>> But even funnier, is that he hit the nail on the head.
>>

>> Hit what nail?
>
> The nail called reality that keeps biting you in the arse.
>
>> What I do with my life is none of his or your concern... and
>> he has since admitted he knows nothing of my life. If you care, though, I
>> am a happily married husband and father. No doubt you will use that in your
>> trolling as well... you and the other trolls are so jealous of everything
>> about me.
>>

> Guffaw!!! Then stop trolling, snit.

Was your above trolling meant to have a point? If so, you failed.

Sandman

Jun 3, 2006, 2:39:04 PM6/3/06
<C0A7241E.506EB%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>:

> [3714] Anyway, assume you really believe I have not done website
> [3714] designing.

Then he'd be correct.

> [3717] then you have just called Sandman a liar.

In what way?

> [3718] Oops - you did not think about the logical extension of your
> [3718] trolling (3311).

Michael - you really can't use the word "logical" with a straight face.

Snit summary of meaningless phrases (since 2006-05-12):
+------------------------------+------------------------------+

| troll 1 3312 | lying 1 2567 |
| incest 1 1978 | sex 1 2488 |
| guilty 0 1526 | honorable 0 2407 |

| obfuscate 0 2406 | run 0 2543 |
| dishonest 0 2464 | snip 0 2493 |

GreyCloud

Jun 4, 2006, 12:01:57 AM6/4/06
Snit wrote:

> "GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
> jJWdnde6spW...@bresnan.com on 6/3/06 11:30 AM:

>>>I have no sites that were induced by glue. Ask Sandman to point you to the
>>>sites he was commenting on. He will run every time. It is hilarious.
>>
>>In OTW, you lied. You never did any website designs then.
>>

> I look forward to you supporting that claim.
>
> Oh wait, you can't. You see, GreyCloud, I owe you no link to any site I
> have done. If, however, you are going to accuse me of lying, you should
> support your claim.
>
> That concept will go way, way over your head.
>
> Anyway, assume you really believe I have not done website designing... then
> you have just called Sandman a liar. Oops - you did not think about the
> logical extension of your trolling.

Guffaw! Provide some proof of your claims, snit.
Where are any of these web sites you authored?

GreyCloud

Jun 4, 2006, 12:03:56 AM6/4/06
Snit wrote:

> "GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
> jJWdndG6spU...@bresnan.com on 6/3/06 11:31 AM:
>

>>Snit wrote:
>>

>>>"GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
>>>1ZKdne-IhpnDRh3Z...@bresnan.com on 6/2/06 5:44 PM:

>>>What type of "life" can one buy? Better health insurance?
>>>

>>Ah, so you think money will buy you a life eh?
>>Cap on, gluehead.
>>

> If you could comprehend my comments you would understand I was stating the
> exact opposite of what you concluded.

It's hard to comprehend the rantings and ravings of someone on glue.
Very hard.

> You really are not a very bright troll - a brighter one would find actual
> flaw with what I state. You just spew projections of your drug problems and
> make stupid comments, like the one above.

Guffaw!!! Too many people have already pointed out your gapping holes
in logic.

> You are more amusing when you spew your conspiracy theories. Got any new
> ones to share?

There are no conspiracy theories... just morons like you with your head
in the sand or just clueless.

GreyCloud

Jun 4, 2006, 12:04:26 AM6/4/06
Snit wrote:

> "GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
> jJWdndC6spV...@bresnan.com on 6/3/06 11:32 AM:

>>>Hit what nail?
>>
>>The nail called reality that keeps biting you in the arse.
>>

>>> What I do with my life is none of his or your concern... and
>>>he has since admitted he knows nothing of my life. If you care, though, I
>>>am a happily married husband and father. No doubt you will use that in your
>>>trolling as well... you and the other trolls are so jealous of everything
>>>about me.
>>>

>>Guffaw!!! Then stop trolling, snit.
>

> Was your above trolling meant to have a point? If so, you failed.

What trolling? Just pointing out your drivel is all.

Snit

Jun 4, 2006, 1:17:47 AM6/4/06
"GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
gv2dnYd3q6Crxh_Z...@bresnan.com on 6/3/06 9:01 PM:

> Snit wrote:
>
>> "GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
>> jJWdnde6spW...@bresnan.com on 6/3/06 11:30 AM:

>>> In OTW, you lied. You never did any website designs then.
>>>

>> I look forward to you supporting that claim.
>>
>> Oh wait, you can't. You see, GreyCloud, I owe you no link to any site I
>> have done. If, however, you are going to accuse me of lying, you should
>> support your claim.
>>
>> That concept will go way, way over your head.
>>
>> Anyway, assume you really believe I have not done website designing... then
>> you have just called Sandman a liar. Oops - you did not think about the
>> logical extension of your trolling.
>>

> Guffaw! Provide some proof of your claims, snit.

I cannot prove a negative, but can you find any site of mine that Sandman
has pointed to in his recent references? Of course you cannot.

> Where are any of these web sites you authored?

That is irrelevant... though you will repeatedly demand I tell you in order
to sidetrack the fact that both you and Sandman lied.

Snit

Jun 4, 2006, 1:19:44 AM6/4/06
"GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
gv2dnYZ3q6Awxh_Z...@bresnan.com on 6/3/06 9:03 PM:

> Snit wrote:
>
>> "GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
>> jJWdndG6spU...@bresnan.com on 6/3/06 11:31 AM:

>>> Ah, so you think money will buy you a life eh?
>>> Cap on, gluehead.
>>>

>> If you could comprehend my comments you would understand I was stating the
>> exact opposite of what you concluded.
>
> It's hard to comprehend the rantings and ravings of someone on glue.
> Very hard.

I give you the gift of taking the time to read your comments anyway. I am
glad to see you recognize your comments do not always make sense.

>> You really are not a very bright troll - a brighter one would find actual
>> flaw with what I state. You just spew projections of your drug problems and
>> make stupid comments, like the one above.
>
> Guffaw!!! Too many people have already pointed out your gapping holes
> in logic.

Yawn. You and the other trolls repeatedly claim that but consistently fail
to find evidence of it. Contact me when you actually can support your
claim.

>> You are more amusing when you spew your conspiracy theories. Got any new
>> ones to share?
>
> There are no conspiracy theories... just morons like you with your head
> in the sand or just clueless.

GreyCloud

1) GreyCloud insists on all sorts of whacko beliefs and trolls when then
are questioned. Some of his beliefs:
* Hillary Clinton has already been hand picked for our next president.
(GreyCloud has admitted this is a guess, but *also* claimed he has
secret "sources" of information that let him knows this)
* Polls are not to ever be trusted.
* The cure to cancer is merely to give up the fear
* All major models that show global warming being caused by man
(at least in part) are forgetting to represent the laws of
thermodynamics in their models
* Apple had a "short lived" wireless Might Mouse in late 2005
or early 2006.
* The US is the *only* country which allows people to speak out
against it.

* AIDS was created and spread by the World Health Organization

[...]

LOL!

Steve Carroll

Jun 4, 2006, 9:19:23 AM6/4/06
In article <C0A5AC69.5059B%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> Here are summaries

Why are you writing another one? Did get enough crowd response from the
last one, Mr. Troll? I'm still waiting for you to address the first
point in that one. Why'd you run?

--
"Heck, OS X is not even partially based on FreeBSD" - Snit
"Sandman and Carroll are running around trying to crucify trolls

GreyCloud

Jun 4, 2006, 4:08:54 PM6/4/06
Snit wrote:

> "GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
> gv2dnYd3q6Crxh_Z...@bresnan.com on 6/3/06 9:01 PM:
>

>>Snit wrote:
>>

>>>"GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
>>>jJWdnde6spW...@bresnan.com on 6/3/06 11:30 AM:

>>>I look forward to you supporting that claim.
>>>
>>>Oh wait, you can't. You see, GreyCloud, I owe you no link to any site I
>>>have done. If, however, you are going to accuse me of lying, you should
>>>support your claim.
>>>
>>>That concept will go way, way over your head.
>>>
>>>Anyway, assume you really believe I have not done website designing... then
>>>you have just called Sandman a liar. Oops - you did not think about the
>>>logical extension of your trolling.
>>>

>>Guffaw! Provide some proof of your claims, snit.
>

> I cannot prove a negative, but can you find any site of mine that Sandman
> has pointed to in his recent references? Of course you cannot.
>

>>Where are any of these web sites you authored?
>

> That is irrelevant... though you will repeatedly demand I tell you in order
> to sidetrack the fact that both you and Sandman lied.

Then your claims at having skills authoring websites is just bogus then.

GreyCloud

Jun 4, 2006, 4:09:20 PM6/4/06
Snit wrote:

Cap on, gluehead.

Steve Carroll

Jun 6, 2006, 9:22:53 PM6/6/06
In article <z9WdnQjFRcJKoB7Z...@bresnan.com>,
GreyCloud <mi...@cumulus.com> wrote:

Well, you have to remember that you're conversing with a guy who labeled
this thread a summary... month of June edition... and he wrote it
*before* the month really got started;)