Elizabot: I would hope you meant what you said

Snit

Nov 16, 2004, 7:04:50 PM11/16/04
You had stated:

> Life is too short to hold grudges. Can't we just be friends?? (Someone
> has to make the first move towards peace, and it just might as well be
> me.)
>
> God bless you and your wife, and take care.
>
> Elizabot v2.0.2

And I am taking you on your word for that.

Do you want us to look back at old grudges? Do you want us to dig up quotes
from each other? What good will that do for anyone? I accept that you and
I will never agree about the past. I am willing to let it go, assuming your
offer is a serious one. It is becoming increasingly difficult to believe
your are being sincere to let go of old grudges as you repeatedly bring them
up.

Look below, you make a point to bring up the old grudges again... you even
comment that you are bringing up old grudges. Do you think we will agree
about them? Do you think we will agree about other grievances we have had?
I do not, and I am not interested in re-visiting them.

There is no value to repeating our arguments. You made an offer to drop
hostilities between us. I accepted. I would like you to keep your word,
but that is seeming less and less likely.

I would hope that your words would have meaning to you. Life is too short
to hold grudges. While I do not see you as a friend (nor anyone else in
csma for that matter), I do accept the dropping of hostilities and am happy
to see you make this "move towards peace".

Such a move, if serious, is a wonderful thing, and I thank you for making
it.

--
If A = B and B = C, then A = C, except where void or prohibited by law.
Roy Santoro, Psycho Proverb Zone (http://snipurl.com/BurdenOfProof)

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 7:07:42 PM11/16/04
I see you are still playing your games and refusing to acknowledge my
points. Namely that *you* are a liar.

I have given you several chances to explain yourself. I have told you
your behavior dealing with this matter is unacceptable.

I have really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You have failed to explain your lies. Several times. Your dishonestly
knows no bounds.

You ignored the heart of my post. Again. You are not being honest here.
Why are you so afraid to respond to it?

I give you another opportunity to face your lies:

> You made an
> offer to drop the hostilities between us. I accepted.

Actually, I made the first move towards peace and you responded by lying
to me about your personal attacks. That's not acceptable to me.

And then you've (so far) ignored my response where I pointed out your lies.

> I would like to see you keep your word.

What "word" would that be?

I see nowhere in that post where I made you any promises.

I made the first move towards peace and, you rejected it when you
dishonestly removed the offer out of context and then you lied about
your personal attacks against me by calling them my "past errors."

How is

"And if I get a hemorrhoid shaped like your face my proctologist will
contact you (not that I care what you even look like or what gender you
really are)."

*my* past error, Snit?

Why have you refused to address the above, Snit?

Until you address the above, I will not address what you have written below.

I am not throught with this, Snit.

Why can't you be open and honest?

--
By responding to Elizabot v2.0.2 you implicitly agree to the TOS at:
http://elizabot.spymac.net/

Snit

Nov 16, 2004, 7:12:07 PM11/16/04
You had stated:

> Life is too short to hold grudges. Can't we just be friends?? (Someone
> has to make the first move towards peace, and it just might as well be
> me.)
>
> God bless you and your wife, and take care.
>
> Elizabot v2.0.2

And I am taking you on your word for that.

Do you want us to look back at old grudges? Do you want us to dig up quotes
from each other? What good will that do for anyone? I accept that you and
I will never agree about the past. I am willing to let it go, assuming your
offer is a serious one. It is becoming increasingly difficult to believe
your are being sincere to let go of old grudges as you repeatedly bring them
up.

You repeatedly are making a point to bring up the old grudges again. Do you

Steve Carroll

Nov 16, 2004, 7:15:24 PM11/16/04
In article <BDBFE3B2.121D5%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> You had stated:
>
> > Life is too short to hold grudges. Can't we just be friends?? (Someone
> > has to make the first move towards peace, and it just might as well be
> > me.)
> >
> > God bless you and your wife, and take care.
> >
> > Elizabot v2.0.2
>
> And I am taking you on your word for that.

Why, when you stated you had no intention of being her friend? You used her
words in a post to me when you were trying to make me believe Ebot was now your
friend... at the same time you were telling her you had no interest in a
friendship with her. IOW, along with being a lying scumbag and disingenuous pile
of shit, you're a two faced bastard as well. Gee... who woulda thought...

--
Steve C

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 7:18:33 PM11/16/04
I see you are still playing your games and refusing to acknowledge my
points. Namely that *you* are a liar.

I have given you several chances to explain yourself. I have told you
your behavior dealing with this matter is unacceptable.

I have really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You have failed to explain your lies. Several times. Your dishonestly
knows no bounds.

You ignored the heart of my post. Again. You are not being honest here.
Why are you so afraid to respond to it?

I give you another opportunity to face your lies:

> You made an

> offer to drop the hostilities between us. I accepted.

Actually, I made the first move towards peace and you responded by lying
to me about your personal attacks. That's not acceptable to me.

And then you've (so far) ignored my response where I pointed out your lies.

> I would like to see you keep your word.

What "word" would that be?

I see nowhere in that post where I made you any promises.

I made the first move towards peace and, you rejected it when you
dishonestly removed the offer out of context and then you lied about
your personal attacks against me by calling them my "past errors."

How is

"And if I get a hemorrhoid shaped like your face my proctologist will
contact you (not that I care what you even look like or what gender you
really are)."

*my* past error, Snit?

Why have you refused to address the above, Snit?

Until you address the above, I will not address what you have written below.

I am not throught with this, Snit.

Why can't you be open and honest?

Steve Carroll

Nov 16, 2004, 7:21:16 PM11/16/04
In article <419a98d9$0$211$7586...@news.frii.net>,
"Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:

Cuz he's too busy playing 'win by attrition'... it's the only game he knows:)

--
Steve C

Snit

Nov 16, 2004, 7:23:27 PM11/16/04

Snit

Nov 16, 2004, 7:25:33 PM11/16/04
"Steve Carroll" <fret...@NOSPAMattbi.com> wrote in post
fretwizz-37843B...@netnews.comcast.net on 11/16/04 5:15 PM:

Wow... Steve, there are more than two categories, friends and people you
hate.

She offered to end hostilities. I accepted. I did not accept her as a
friend, because she is not.

This concept, no doubt, will go way over your head.

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 7:27:16 PM11/16/04

I've read the CSMA Moderator posts and read this post from Snit, nearly
8 years ago that included:

"Sigh. Yes Nathan is as much of a problem as the rest of the yahoos who
can not stop bickering. I guess you all feel that if you stop, it will
look like the other side(s) won."

He's been obsessed with that "win by attrition" concept for many years now.

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 7:26:56 PM11/16/04
I see you are still playing your games and refusing to acknowledge my
points. Namely that *you* are a liar.

I have given you several chances to explain yourself. I have told you
your behavior dealing with this matter is unacceptable.

I have really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You have failed to explain your lies. Several times. Your dishonestly
knows no bounds.

You ignored the heart of my post. Again. You are not being honest here.
Why are you so afraid to respond to it?

I give you another opportunity to face your lies:

> You made an

> offer to drop the hostilities between us. I accepted.

Actually, I made the first move towards peace and you responded by lying
to me about your personal attacks. That's not acceptable to me.

And then you've (so far) ignored my response where I pointed out your lies.

> I would like to see you keep your word.

What "word" would that be?

I see nowhere in that post where I made you any promises.

I made the first move towards peace and, you rejected it when you
dishonestly removed the offer out of context and then you lied about
your personal attacks against me by calling them my "past errors."

How is

"And if I get a hemorrhoid shaped like your face my proctologist will
contact you (not that I care what you even look like or what gender you
really are)."

*my* past error, Snit?

Why have you refused to address the above, Snit?

Until you address the above, I will not address what you have written below.

I am not throught with this, Snit.

Why can't you be open and honest?

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 7:29:40 PM11/16/04
Snit wrote:
[snip]

> She offered to end hostilities. I accepted. I did not accept her as a
> friend, because she is not.

Stating that you accept while simultaneously lying to me at the same
time in not acceptable behavior on your part, Snit.

I see you are still playing your games and refusing to acknowledge my
points. Namely that *you* are a liar.

I have given you several chances to explain yourself. I have told you
your behavior dealing with this matter is unacceptable.

I have really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You have failed to explain your lies. Several times. Your dishonestly
knows no bounds.

You ignored the heart of my post. Again. You are not being honest here.
Why are you so afraid to respond to it?

I give you another opportunity to face your lies:

> You made an

> offer to drop the hostilities between us. I accepted.

Actually, I made the first move towards peace and you responded by lying
to me about your personal attacks. That's not acceptable to me.

And then you've (so far) ignored my response where I pointed out your lies.

> I would like to see you keep your word.

What "word" would that be?

I see nowhere in that post where I made you any promises.

I made the first move towards peace and, you rejected it when you
dishonestly removed the offer out of context and then you lied about
your personal attacks against me by calling them my "past errors."

How is

"And if I get a hemorrhoid shaped like your face my proctologist will
contact you (not that I care what you even look like or what gender you
really are)."

*my* past error, Snit?

Why have you refused to address the above, Snit?

I am not throught with this, Snit.

Why can't you be open and honest?

> This concept, no doubt, will go way over your head.

How ironic.

Snit

Nov 16, 2004, 7:30:56 PM11/16/04

Snit

Nov 16, 2004, 7:30:56 PM11/16/04

Snit

Nov 16, 2004, 7:30:56 PM11/16/04

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 7:41:14 PM11/16/04
I see you are still playing your games and refusing to acknowledge my
points. Namely that *you* are a liar.

I have given you several chances to explain yourself. I have told you
your behavior dealing with this matter is unacceptable.

I have really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You have failed to explain your lies. Several times. Your dishonestly
knows no bounds.

You ignored the heart of my post. Again. You are not being honest here.
Why are you so afraid to respond to it?

I give you another opportunity to face your lies:

> You made an

> offer to drop the hostilities between us. I accepted.

Actually, I made the first move towards peace and you responded by lying
to me about your personal attacks. That's not acceptable to me.

And then you've (so far) ignored my response where I pointed out your lies.

> I would like to see you keep your word.

What "word" would that be?

I see nowhere in that post where I made you any promises.

I made the first move towards peace and, you rejected it when you
dishonestly removed the offer out of context and then you lied about
your personal attacks against me by calling them my "past errors."

How is

"And if I get a hemorrhoid shaped like your face my proctologist will
contact you (not that I care what you even look like or what gender you
really are)."

*my* past error, Snit?

Why have you refused to address the above, Snit?

Until you address the above, I will not address what you have written below.

I am not throught with this, Snit.

Why can't you be open and honest?

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 7:40:51 PM11/16/04
I see you are still playing your games and refusing to acknowledge my
points. Namely that *you* are a liar.

I have given you several chances to explain yourself. I have told you
your behavior dealing with this matter is unacceptable.

I have really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You have failed to explain your lies. Several times. Your dishonestly
knows no bounds.

You ignored the heart of my post. Again. You are not being honest here.
Why are you so afraid to respond to it?

I give you another opportunity to face your lies:

> You made an

> offer to drop the hostilities between us. I accepted.

Actually, I made the first move towards peace and you responded by lying
to me about your personal attacks. That's not acceptable to me.

And then you've (so far) ignored my response where I pointed out your lies.

> I would like to see you keep your word.

What "word" would that be?

I see nowhere in that post where I made you any promises.

I made the first move towards peace and, you rejected it when you
dishonestly removed the offer out of context and then you lied about
your personal attacks against me by calling them my "past errors."

How is

"And if I get a hemorrhoid shaped like your face my proctologist will
contact you (not that I care what you even look like or what gender you
really are)."

*my* past error, Snit?

Why have you refused to address the above, Snit?

Until you address the above, I will not address what you have written below.

I am not throught with this, Snit.

Why can't you be open and honest?

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 7:40:27 PM11/16/04
I see you are still playing your games and refusing to acknowledge my
points. Namely that *you* are a liar.

I have given you several chances to explain yourself. I have told you
your behavior dealing with this matter is unacceptable.

I have really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You have failed to explain your lies. Several times. Your dishonestly
knows no bounds.

You ignored the heart of my post. Again. You are not being honest here.
Why are you so afraid to respond to it?

I give you another opportunity to face your lies:

> You made an

> offer to drop the hostilities between us. I accepted.

Actually, I made the first move towards peace and you responded by lying
to me about your personal attacks. That's not acceptable to me.

And then you've (so far) ignored my response where I pointed out your lies.

> I would like to see you keep your word.

What "word" would that be?

I see nowhere in that post where I made you any promises.

I made the first move towards peace and, you rejected it when you
dishonestly removed the offer out of context and then you lied about
your personal attacks against me by calling them my "past errors."

How is

"And if I get a hemorrhoid shaped like your face my proctologist will
contact you (not that I care what you even look like or what gender you
really are)."

*my* past error, Snit?

Why have you refused to address the above, Snit?

Until you address the above, I will not address what you have written below.

I am not throught with this, Snit.

Why can't you be open and honest?

Snit

Nov 16, 2004, 7:44:57 PM11/16/04

Snit

Nov 16, 2004, 7:44:57 PM11/16/04

Snit

Nov 16, 2004, 7:44:57 PM11/16/04

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 7:54:35 PM11/16/04
I see you are still playing your games and refusing to acknowledge my
points. Namely that *you* are a liar.

I have given you several chances to explain yourself. I have told you
your behavior dealing with this matter is unacceptable.

I have really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You have failed to explain your lies. Several times. Your dishonestly
knows no bounds.

You ignored the heart of my post. Again. You are not being honest here.
Why are you so afraid to respond to it?

I give you another opportunity to face your lies:

> You made an

> offer to drop the hostilities between us. I accepted.

Actually, I made the first move towards peace and you responded by lying
to me about your personal attacks. That's not acceptable to me.

And then you've (so far) ignored my response where I pointed out your lies.

> I would like to see you keep your word.

What "word" would that be?

I see nowhere in that post where I made you any promises.

I made the first move towards peace and, you rejected it when you
dishonestly removed the offer out of context and then you lied about
your personal attacks against me by calling them my "past errors."

How is

"And if I get a hemorrhoid shaped like your face my proctologist will
contact you (not that I care what you even look like or what gender you
really are)."

*my* past error, Snit?

Why have you refused to address the above, Snit?

Until you address the above, I will not address what you have written below.

I am not throught with this, Snit.

Why can't you be open and honest?

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 7:54:29 PM11/16/04
I see you are still playing your games and refusing to acknowledge my
points. Namely that *you* are a liar.

I have given you several chances to explain yourself. I have told you
your behavior dealing with this matter is unacceptable.

I have really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You have failed to explain your lies. Several times. Your dishonestly
knows no bounds.

You ignored the heart of my post. Again. You are not being honest here.
Why are you so afraid to respond to it?

I give you another opportunity to face your lies:

> You made an

> offer to drop the hostilities between us. I accepted.

Actually, I made the first move towards peace and you responded by lying
to me about your personal attacks. That's not acceptable to me.

And then you've (so far) ignored my response where I pointed out your lies.

> I would like to see you keep your word.

What "word" would that be?

I see nowhere in that post where I made you any promises.

I made the first move towards peace and, you rejected it when you
dishonestly removed the offer out of context and then you lied about
your personal attacks against me by calling them my "past errors."

How is

"And if I get a hemorrhoid shaped like your face my proctologist will
contact you (not that I care what you even look like or what gender you
really are)."

*my* past error, Snit?

Why have you refused to address the above, Snit?

Until you address the above, I will not address what you have written below.

I am not throught with this, Snit.

Why can't you be open and honest?

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 7:54:40 PM11/16/04
I see you are still playing your games and refusing to acknowledge my
points. Namely that *you* are a liar.

I have given you several chances to explain yourself. I have told you
your behavior dealing with this matter is unacceptable.

I have really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You have failed to explain your lies. Several times. Your dishonestly
knows no bounds.

You ignored the heart of my post. Again. You are not being honest here.
Why are you so afraid to respond to it?

I give you another opportunity to face your lies:

> You made an

> offer to drop the hostilities between us. I accepted.

Actually, I made the first move towards peace and you responded by lying
to me about your personal attacks. That's not acceptable to me.

And then you've (so far) ignored my response where I pointed out your lies.

> I would like to see you keep your word.

What "word" would that be?

I see nowhere in that post where I made you any promises.

I made the first move towards peace and, you rejected it when you
dishonestly removed the offer out of context and then you lied about
your personal attacks against me by calling them my "past errors."

How is

"And if I get a hemorrhoid shaped like your face my proctologist will
contact you (not that I care what you even look like or what gender you
really are)."

*my* past error, Snit?

Why have you refused to address the above, Snit?

Until you address the above, I will not address what you have written below.

I am not throught with this, Snit.

Why can't you be open and honest?

Snit

Nov 16, 2004, 7:58:57 PM11/16/04

Snit

Nov 16, 2004, 7:58:57 PM11/16/04

Snit

Nov 16, 2004, 7:58:57 PM11/16/04

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 8:10:22 PM11/16/04
I see you are still playing your games and refusing to acknowledge my
points. Namely that *you* are a liar.

I have given you several chances to explain yourself. I have told you
your behavior dealing with this matter is unacceptable.

I have really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You have failed to explain your lies. Several times. Your dishonestly
knows no bounds.

You ignored the heart of my post. Again. You are not being honest here.
Why are you so afraid to respond to it?

I give you another opportunity to face your lies:

> You made an

> offer to drop the hostilities between us. I accepted.

Actually, I made the first move towards peace and you responded by lying
to me about your personal attacks. That's not acceptable to me.

And then you've (so far) ignored my response where I pointed out your lies.

> I would like to see you keep your word.

What "word" would that be?

I see nowhere in that post where I made you any promises.

I made the first move towards peace and, you rejected it when you
dishonestly removed the offer out of context and then you lied about
your personal attacks against me by calling them my "past errors."

How is

"And if I get a hemorrhoid shaped like your face my proctologist will
contact you (not that I care what you even look like or what gender you
really are)."

*my* past error, Snit?

Why have you refused to address the above, Snit?

Until you address the above, I will not address what you have written below.

I am not throught with this, Snit.

Why can't you be open and honest?

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 8:10:25 PM11/16/04
I see you are still playing your games and refusing to acknowledge my
points. Namely that *you* are a liar.

I have given you several chances to explain yourself. I have told you
your behavior dealing with this matter is unacceptable.

I have really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You have failed to explain your lies. Several times. Your dishonestly
knows no bounds.

You ignored the heart of my post. Again. You are not being honest here.
Why are you so afraid to respond to it?

I give you another opportunity to face your lies:

> You made an

> offer to drop the hostilities between us. I accepted.

Actually, I made the first move towards peace and you responded by lying
to me about your personal attacks. That's not acceptable to me.

And then you've (so far) ignored my response where I pointed out your lies.

> I would like to see you keep your word.

What "word" would that be?

I see nowhere in that post where I made you any promises.

I made the first move towards peace and, you rejected it when you
dishonestly removed the offer out of context and then you lied about
your personal attacks against me by calling them my "past errors."

How is

"And if I get a hemorrhoid shaped like your face my proctologist will
contact you (not that I care what you even look like or what gender you
really are)."

*my* past error, Snit?

Why have you refused to address the above, Snit?

Until you address the above, I will not address what you have written below.

I am not throught with this, Snit.

Why can't you be open and honest?

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 8:10:19 PM11/16/04
I see you are still playing your games and refusing to acknowledge my
points. Namely that *you* are a liar.

I have given you several chances to explain yourself. I have told you
your behavior dealing with this matter is unacceptable.

I have really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You have failed to explain your lies. Several times. Your dishonestly
knows no bounds.

You ignored the heart of my post. Again. You are not being honest here.
Why are you so afraid to respond to it?

I give you another opportunity to face your lies:

> You made an

> offer to drop the hostilities between us. I accepted.

Actually, I made the first move towards peace and you responded by lying
to me about your personal attacks. That's not acceptable to me.

And then you've (so far) ignored my response where I pointed out your lies.

> I would like to see you keep your word.

What "word" would that be?

I see nowhere in that post where I made you any promises.

I made the first move towards peace and, you rejected it when you
dishonestly removed the offer out of context and then you lied about
your personal attacks against me by calling them my "past errors."

How is

"And if I get a hemorrhoid shaped like your face my proctologist will
contact you (not that I care what you even look like or what gender you
really are)."

*my* past error, Snit?

Why have you refused to address the above, Snit?

Until you address the above, I will not address what you have written below.

I am not throught with this, Snit.

Why can't you be open and honest?

Snit

Nov 16, 2004, 8:12:57 PM11/16/04

Snit

Nov 16, 2004, 8:12:57 PM11/16/04

Snit

Nov 16, 2004, 8:12:57 PM11/16/04

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 8:28:15 PM11/16/04
I see you are still playing your games and refusing to acknowledge my
points. Namely that *you* are a liar.

I have given you several chances to explain yourself. I have told you
your behavior dealing with this matter is unacceptable.

I have really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You have failed to explain your lies. Several times. Your dishonestly
knows no bounds.

You ignored the heart of my post. Again. You are not being honest here.
Why are you so afraid to respond to it?

I give you another opportunity to face your lies:

> You made an

> offer to drop the hostilities between us. I accepted.

Actually, I made the first move towards peace and you responded by lying
to me about your personal attacks. That's not acceptable to me.

And then you've (so far) ignored my response where I pointed out your lies.

> I would like to see you keep your word.

What "word" would that be?

I see nowhere in that post where I made you any promises.

I made the first move towards peace and, you rejected it when you
dishonestly removed the offer out of context and then you lied about
your personal attacks against me by calling them my "past errors."

How is

"And if I get a hemorrhoid shaped like your face my proctologist will
contact you (not that I care what you even look like or what gender you
really are)."

*my* past error, Snit?

Why have you refused to address the above, Snit?

Until you address the above, I will not address what you have written below.

I am not throught with this, Snit.

Why can't you be open and honest?

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 8:28:11 PM11/16/04
I see you are still playing your games and refusing to acknowledge my
points. Namely that *you* are a liar.

I have given you several chances to explain yourself. I have told you
your behavior dealing with this matter is unacceptable.

I have really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You have failed to explain your lies. Several times. Your dishonestly
knows no bounds.

You ignored the heart of my post. Again. You are not being honest here.
Why are you so afraid to respond to it?

I give you another opportunity to face your lies:

> You made an

> offer to drop the hostilities between us. I accepted.

Actually, I made the first move towards peace and you responded by lying
to me about your personal attacks. That's not acceptable to me.

And then you've (so far) ignored my response where I pointed out your lies.

> I would like to see you keep your word.

What "word" would that be?

I see nowhere in that post where I made you any promises.

I made the first move towards peace and, you rejected it when you
dishonestly removed the offer out of context and then you lied about
your personal attacks against me by calling them my "past errors."

How is

"And if I get a hemorrhoid shaped like your face my proctologist will
contact you (not that I care what you even look like or what gender you
really are)."

*my* past error, Snit?

Why have you refused to address the above, Snit?

Until you address the above, I will not address what you have written below.

I am not throught with this, Snit.

Why can't you be open and honest?

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 8:28:12 PM11/16/04
I see you are still playing your games and refusing to acknowledge my
points. Namely that *you* are a liar.

I have given you several chances to explain yourself. I have told you
your behavior dealing with this matter is unacceptable.

I have really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You have failed to explain your lies. Several times. Your dishonestly
knows no bounds.

You ignored the heart of my post. Again. You are not being honest here.
Why are you so afraid to respond to it?

I give you another opportunity to face your lies:

> You made an

> offer to drop the hostilities between us. I accepted.

Actually, I made the first move towards peace and you responded by lying
to me about your personal attacks. That's not acceptable to me.

And then you've (so far) ignored my response where I pointed out your lies.

> I would like to see you keep your word.

What "word" would that be?

I see nowhere in that post where I made you any promises.

I made the first move towards peace and, you rejected it when you
dishonestly removed the offer out of context and then you lied about
your personal attacks against me by calling them my "past errors."

How is

"And if I get a hemorrhoid shaped like your face my proctologist will
contact you (not that I care what you even look like or what gender you
really are)."

*my* past error, Snit?

Why have you refused to address the above, Snit?

Until you address the above, I will not address what you have written below.

I am not throught with this, Snit.

Why can't you be open and honest?

Steve Carroll

Nov 16, 2004, 8:34:18 PM11/16/04
In article <BDBFE88D.121E7%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> "Steve Carroll" <fret...@NOSPAMattbi.com> wrote in post
> fretwizz-37843B...@netnews.comcast.net on 11/16/04 5:15 PM:
>
> > In article <BDBFE3B2.121D5%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,

> > Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:
> >
> >> You had stated:

> >> And I am taking you on your word for that.
> >

> > Why, when you stated you had no intention of being her friend? You used her
> > words in a post to me when you were trying to make me believe Ebot was now
> > your friend... at the same time you were telling her you had no interest in
> > friendship with her. IOW, along with being a lying scumbag and disingenuous
> > pile of shit, you're a two faced bastard as well. Gee... who woulda
> > thought...
>
> Wow... Steve, there are more than two categories, friends and people you
> hate.

> She offered to end hostilities. I accepted. I did not accept her as a
> friend, because she is not.
>

> This concept, no doubt, will go way over your head.

No... I got YOUR concept of 'friendship'... it's a one way deal... friends are
to be used when you need them for something.

--
Steve C

Steve Carroll

Nov 16, 2004, 8:40:35 PM11/16/04
In article <419a9ae4$0$211$7586...@news.frii.net>,
"Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:

> Steve Carroll wrote:
> > In article <419a98d9$0$211$7586...@news.frii.net>,

> > Cuz he's too busy playing 'win by attrition'... it's the only game he
> > knows:)
>
> I've read the CSMA Moderator posts and read this post from Snit, nearly
> 8 years ago that included:
>
> "Sigh. Yes Nathan is as much of a problem as the rest of the yahoos who
> can not stop bickering. I guess you all feel that if you stop, it will
> look like the other side(s) won."
>
> He's been obsessed with that "win by attrition" concept for many years now.

Yup... remember this Snit:

"Well, Steve, seems you won an argument simply based on outlasting your
opposition.

Are you proud?"

My reply:

"This shows that you feel outlasting an opponent is to be considered a
'win'. As it is something for which I have contended for you for a long
time now... and something you ran from at every corner, I can now
sincerely say: Thanks, you moron:)"

http://tinyurl.com/42zew

LOL! Does it get any funnier:)

--
Steve C

Steve Carroll

Nov 16, 2004, 8:42:33 PM11/16/04
In article <419aa92b$0$211$7586...@news.frii.net>,
"Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:

> I see you are still playing your games and refusing to acknowledge my
> points. Namely that *you* are a liar.

Welcome back Ebot:) I see it didn't take you long to get Snit into ultra-spin
mode. LOL!

--
Steve C

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 8:48:39 PM11/16/04

My question "Can't we just be friends??" seems to have turned out to a
rhetorical one, at best.

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 8:48:41 PM11/16/04

It's logorrhea man spinning and spewing at full tilt!

LOOK OUT EVERYBODY! IT'S AN UNBALANCED LOAD!!

Snit

Nov 16, 2004, 8:50:39 PM11/16/04
"Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote in post
419a964e$0$211$7586...@news.frii.net on 11/16/04 5:07 PM:

> I see you are still playing your games and refusing to acknowledge my
> points. Namely that *you* are a liar.

How do you reconcile this accusation of your with your previous claim?

You had stated:

> Life is too short to hold grudges. Can't we just be friends?? (Someone
> has to make the first move towards peace, and it just might as well be
> me.)
>
> God bless you and your wife, and take care.
>
> Elizabot v2.0.2

> I have given you several chances to explain yourself. I have told you
> your behavior dealing with this matter is unacceptable.

Do you want us to look back at old grudges? Do you want us to dig up quotes

from each other? What good will that do for anyone? I accept that you and
I will never agree about the past. I am willing to let it go, assuming your
offer is a serious one. It is becoming increasingly difficult to believe
your are being sincere to let go of old grudges as you repeatedly bring them
up.

> I have really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You repeatedly are making a point to bring up the old grudges again. Do you

think we will agree about them? Do you think we will agree about other
grievances we have had? I do not, and I am not interested in re-visiting
them.

> You have failed to explain your lies. Several times. Your dishonestly
> knows no bounds.

There is no value to repeating our arguments. You made an offer to drop

hostilities between us. I accepted. I would like you to keep your word,
but that is seeming less and less likely.

> You ignored the heart of my post. Again. You are not being honest here.
> Why are you so afraid to respond to it?

I would hope that your words would have meaning to you. Life is too short

to hold grudges. While I do not see you as a friend (nor anyone else in
csma for that matter), I do accept the dropping of hostilities and am happy
to see you make this "move towards peace".

Such a move, if serious, is a wonderful thing, and I thank you for making
it.

> I give you another opportunity to face your lies:
>

>> You made an offer to drop the hostilities between us. I accepted.
>
> Actually, I made the first move towards peace and you responded by lying
> to me about your personal attacks. That's not acceptable to me.

You posted, along with your offer of moving towards peace, accusations from
the past. I do not see what good will come from continuing our previous
arguments. I do not know why you want to continue them.

Do you wish to work toward peace, as you claimed, or do you wish to argue
with me over the past, as you seem to be trying to do now.

If we do argue about the past, we both know the outcome: we will not agree.
The argument will never end. I say let's follow your suggestion:

> Life is too short to hold grudges. Can't we just be friends?? (Someone
> has to make the first move towards peace, and it just might as well be
> me.)

Let us stop the bickering. Let us stop the arguing. Hold to your word and
work toward the reduction of hostilities between us. I ask for nothing more
than for you to hold to your word. I hope that is not asking too much.

> And then you've (so far) ignored my response where I pointed out your lies.

No good can come from us tossing accusations around about each other. Do
you wish for us to head in that direction, a direction where we will both be
making accusations... and both be claiming to be "right"?

If we follow that path, there is no chance to work toward a reduction in
hostilities. We will not agree. It seems as though you have moved from
your request:

> Life is too short to hold grudges. Can't we just be friends?? (Someone
> has to make the first move towards peace, and it just might as well be
> me.)

To a new one where you want to not only bring up every accusation you have
made about me, you want me to agree with your accusations. I will not do
that.

>> I would like to see you keep your word.
>
> What "word" would that be?
>
> I see nowhere in that post where I made you any promises.

You stated that life is too short to hold grudges, but you are going against
that. You are not following your word.

You stated that you wanted to make a move toward peace, but now you are
pushing away from that. You are not following your word.

> I made the first move towards peace and, you rejected it when you
> dishonestly removed the offer out of context and then you lied about
> your personal attacks against me by calling them my "past errors."

We disagree on this point. You made a move towards peace... or at least
claimed to... and I responded to it. I accepted the move toward peace.

In the same post you also made accusations against me. I chose to ignore
your accusations, as any response is not likely to lead to a place of peace
between us. It was the correct decision.

> How is
>
> "And if I get a hemorrhoid shaped like your face my proctologist will
> contact you (not that I care what you even look like or what gender you
> really are)."
>
> *my* past error, Snit?

If you point to the post where that was written, you will have your answer.
You had made the comment, a clear accusation:

> If I find that the phone number that I'm getting these phone calls is
> from someone who knows you or can be associated with you somehow,
> you'll hear from your local police.

Look at the thread. You were repeatedly trolling. I treated a trolling
post as a trolling post.

> Why have you refused to address the above, Snit?

Because it will not lead to peace. You will undoubtedly not be pleased with
my answer, because it points to your trolling and references your absurd
accusations. This is not the path to peace, the one you claimed you wanted.
I would prefer to head that direction.

> Until you address the above, I will not address what you have written below.

I have fully responded. Let us see if you will respond to my comments,
below. I hope you will, as it is your clear implication.

> I am not throught with this, Snit.

I would hope you would work toward peace.

> Why can't you be open and honest?

I am... and have been.

--
If A = B and B = C, then A = C, except where void or prohibited by law.
Roy Santoro, Psycho Proverb Zone (http://snipurl.com/BurdenOfProof)

Snit

Nov 16, 2004, 8:59:02 PM11/16/04
"Steve Carroll" <fret...@NOSPAMattbi.com> wrote in post
fretwizz-63068E...@netnews.comcast.net on 11/16/04 6:34 PM:

>>> You had stated:

>>> Why, when you stated you had no intention of being her friend? You used her
>>> words in a post to me when you were trying to make me believe Ebot was now
>>> your friend... at the same time you were telling her you had no interest in
>>> friendship with her. IOW, along with being a lying scumbag and disingenuous
>>> pile of shit, you're a two faced bastard as well. Gee... who woulda
>>> thought...
>>
>> Wow... Steve, there are more than two categories, friends and people you
>> hate.
>>
>> She offered to end hostilities. I accepted. I did not accept her as a
>> friend, because she is not.
>>
>> This concept, no doubt, will go way over your head.
>
> No... I got YOUR concept of 'friendship'... it's a one way deal... friends are
> to be used when you need them for something.

More lies from you, Steve. What a shock. I have never stated or implied
anything of the sort.

This will not stop you from lying.

It is clear you are just working to cover up your previous lies. Let is
revisit just one post of mine that you continually run from.

-------

Steve, you miss a few important points:

1) I owe you, of all people, no explanation for any research I have ever
done for my health concerns.

2) Talking to you about my health concerns and how your accusations are
outrageous would be like a black man talking to a card carrying KKK
member about the "theory" of how his being black affects his posts. It
is an exercise in futility. You, like the KKK member, are a bigot.

Do you think a black man would be able to convince a KKK member to
drop his bigotry - all based on a Usenet discussion. Not a chance.

3) Even if your bigoted "theory" had any value... which it does not...
it would make no sense in the *context* that you claimed to post it,
as a "defense" for your actions of playing silly semantic games
and posting as "John" (see these two threads: http://snipurl.com/a54w
and http://snipurl.com/a2wt )

You see, Steve, it is clear what you are doing. You are frustrated that
your games have been pointed out, repeatedly by me - most recently in the
above to threads (note a fundamental difference between you and I: I support
my claims with links and evidence).

You have no reasonable defense for your actions, so, when your obfuscations
and general name calling failed to get you off the hook, you resorted to
making absurd "theories" about me as your "defense" - a completely
irrational, bigoted attempt at a Å‚defenseË› on your part.

Yes, Steve, I have health concerns. Yes, Steve, as you were able to find I
have looked at all sorts of ideas as to how to deal with some of the affects
of the health concerns and have even looked into the idea that it was
possible there was a fetal developmental problem - one of the theories as to
Mitral Valve Prolapse Syndrome. So what?

You post a load of bigoted BS and then try to claim you are not a bigot
because it is a "theory". Sorry, Steve, your bigoted comments are not
shoved under the rug so easily. You posted bigoted comments, and you show
no remorse. You are, Steve, a bigot.

By the way, do you have any clue what a theory even is? Your bigoted
comments do not even rise to the level of a reasonable hypothesis, no less a
"theory". So what are they: a pile of bigoted accusations you posted in
order to try to turn the attentions away from your trolling, playing of
absurd semantic games, and posting as "John".

You post a load of bigoted BS and then try to claim you are not a bigot
because it is a "theory". Sorry, Steve, your bigoted comments are not
shoved under the rug so easily. You posted bigoted comments, and you show
no remorse. You are, Steve, a bigot.

By the way, do you have any clue what a theory even is? Your bigoted
comments do not even rise to the level of a reasonable hypothesis, no less a
"theory". So what are they: a pile of bigoted accusations you posted in
order to try to turn the attentions away from your trolling, playing of
absurd semantic games, and posting as "John".

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 9:04:02 PM11/16/04
1) In all of your spinning, you've still have failed to explain your
very recent lie from *yesterday* and are still pretending that your ugly
words are not the personal attack that they really are.

"And if I get a hemorrhoid shaped like your face my proctologist will
contact you (not that I care what you even look like or what gender you
really are)."

That lie is not some "old grudge."

You lied to me *yesterday* Snit. Deal with it.

And there's no way I can be friends with a liar like yourself.

2) Is it your position that I am not allowed to follow up on posts that
occured during and just previous to my absence?

Snit

Nov 16, 2004, 9:18:11 PM11/16/04
It is clear, unfortunately, that you are not ready to work toward peace,
even though you lied and claimed you were.

Please let me know when you are ready, if ever.

While we will never be friends, there is no reason to attack each other or
to make accusations. I hope someday you can live up to your words:

419ab192$0$211$7586...@news.frii.net on 11/16/04 7:04 PM:

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 9:55:09 PM11/16/04
I see you were unable to respond to the points in my post and you are
back to your repetitious regurgitation mode. How childishly typical of
you, Snit.

I made a good faith effort to make the first move towards peace, and you
repaid me by lying to me about your personal attacks. That's not
acceptable to me. You should try being honest for a change.

You are *still* playing your games. I am not surprised.

I have given you many many chances to act like an adult and own up to
your deplorable behavior. You have utterly failed. Your behavior dealing

with this matter is unacceptable.

What is clear is that you want me to swallow your lies along with your
"acceptance" of my offer.

I'm not biting.

[snip repetitious regurgitations]

Snit

Nov 16, 2004, 9:59:55 PM11/16/04
I see you dishonestly snipped my full comments. Here they are again:

419abd8e$0$211$7586...@news.frii.net on 11/16/04 7:55 PM:

> I see you were unable to respond to the points in my post and you are
> back to your repetitious regurgitation mode. How childishly typical of
> you, Snit.

Your accusation here is not helpful in working toward peace.

> I made a good faith effort to make the first move towards peace, and you
> repaid me by lying to me about your personal attacks. That's not
> acceptable to me. You should try being honest for a change.

Your accusation here is not helpful in working toward peace.

> You are *still* playing your games. I am not surprised.

Your accusation here is not helpful in working toward peace.

> I have given you many many chances to act like an adult and own up to
> your deplorable behavior. You have utterly failed. Your behavior dealing
> with this matter is unacceptable.

Your accusation here is not helpful in working toward peace. You seem to
want to return to us each making accusations against the other.

That is in direct contradiction to working toward peace.

> What is clear is that you want me to swallow your lies along with your
> "acceptance" of my offer.

Your accusation here is not helpful in working toward peace.

> I'm not biting.

I just wish you would live up to your word, and I look forward to a time
when you are ready.

Elizabot v2.0.2

Snit

Nov 16, 2004, 10:14:41 PM11/16/04

419ac0bf$0$211$7586...@news.frii.net on 11/16/04 8:08 PM:

> Give it up, Snit. Your repetitious regurgitations aren't fooling anybody.

You make the assumption I am trying to fool someone. I am not.

I am hoping you will get to the point where you can work toward peace and
stop making accusations.

You are not there, yet, and may never be. I hope, however, that you do get
to that point - the point you claimed to be at - sometime soon.

> Again, you were unable to respond to the points in my post and you are
> back to your repetitious regurgitation mode. How childishly typical of
> you, Snit.

I have responded to your points - you just do not like the response. The
response is that I want to work toward peace and not repeat old accusations
against each other.

> I made a good faith effort to make the first move towards peace, and you
> repaid me by lying to me about your personal attacks. That's not
> acceptable to me. You should try being honest for a change.

This has been covered and replied to. Why are you repeated allegations that
have been fully responded to?

> You are *still* playing your games. I am not surprised.

Your allegations do not help work toward peace.

> I have given you many many chances to act like an adult and own up to
> your deplorable behavior. You have utterly failed. Your behavior dealing
> with this matter is unacceptable.

Your allegations do not help work toward peace.

> What is clear is that you want me to swallow your lies along with your
> "acceptance" of my offer.

Your allegations do not help work toward peace.

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 10:18:12 PM11/16/04
Snit wrote:
> I see you dishonestly snipped my full comments. Here they are again:

I snipped nothing from that last post.

Another lie from Snit. How typical.

I made a good faith effort to make the first move towards peace, and you
repaid me by lying to me about your personal attacks. That's not
acceptable to me. You should try being honest for a change.

And now you accuse me of snipping your post when I have not.

You are *still* playing your games. I am not surprised.

I have given you many many chances to act like an adult and own up to

your deplorable behavior. You have utterly failed. Your behavior dealing
with this matter is unacceptable.

What is clear is that you want me to swallow your lies along with your
"acceptance" of my offer.

I'm not biting, and the offer is officially withdrawn.

Snit

Nov 16, 2004, 10:25:01 PM11/16/04
"Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote in post
419ac2f9$0$209$7586...@news.frii.net on 11/16/04 8:18 PM:

> Snit wrote:
>> I see you dishonestly snipped my full comments. Here they are again:
>
> I snipped nothing from that last post.

Correction: you dishonestly ignored the comments. You still are not able to
respond to them.

> Another lie from Snit. How typical.
>
> I made a good faith effort to make the first move towards peace, and you
> repaid me by lying to me about your personal attacks. That's not
> acceptable to me. You should try being honest for a change.
>
> And now you accuse me of snipping your post when I have not.
>
> You are *still* playing your games. I am not surprised.
>
> I have given you many many chances to act like an adult and own up to
> your deplorable behavior. You have utterly failed. Your behavior dealing
> with this matter is unacceptable.
>
> What is clear is that you want me to swallow your lies along with your
> "acceptance" of my offer.

Your repetition of accusations is not a good way to work toward peace.

> I'm not biting, and the offer is officially withdrawn.

Not surprising. It was clearly never a serious offer on your part. That is
a shame.

I hope some day you can live up to your words. Really. I would like to see
it. I have no desire to argue with you.

Steve Carroll

Nov 16, 2004, 10:26:27 PM11/16/04
In article <419ac2f9$0$209$7586...@news.frii.net>,
"Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:

> Snit wrote:
> > I see you dishonestly snipped my full comments. Here they are again:
>
> I snipped nothing from that last post.
>
> Another lie from Snit. How typical.
>
> I made a good faith effort to make the first move towards peace, and you
> repaid me by lying to me about your personal attacks. That's not
> acceptable to me. You should try being honest for a change.
>
> And now you accuse me of snipping your post when I have not.
>
> You are *still* playing your games. I am not surprised.
>
> I have given you many many chances to act like an adult and own up to
> your deplorable behavior. You have utterly failed. Your behavior dealing
> with this matter is unacceptable.
>
> What is clear is that you want me to swallow your lies along with your
> "acceptance" of my offer.
>
> I'm not biting, and the offer is officially withdrawn.

I take it this means you won't be signing Snit's 'honor code'?

--
Steve C

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 10:47:08 PM11/16/04
Snit wrote:
> "Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote in post
> 419ac2f9$0$209$7586...@news.frii.net on 11/16/04 8:18 PM:
>

>>Snit wrote:
>>
>>>I see you dishonestly snipped my full comments. Here they are again:
>>
>>I snipped nothing from that last post.
>

> Correction: you dishonestly ignored the comments.

You stated "I see you dishonestly snipped my full comments."

I did no such snipping. And you refuse to admit to your error. Own up to
it, Snit. If you don't own up to it, I'll chalk down one more lie on
your part.

> You still are not able to respond to them.

LOL! Another unsupported accusation from Snit. Perhaps I simply didn't
see your comments. Perhaps they weren't worth responding to.

But why don't you tell me what I was thinking. You are so good at that.
I'll have another laugh at your expense tonight!

>>Another lie from Snit. How typical.
>>
>>I made a good faith effort to make the first move towards peace, and you
>>repaid me by lying to me about your personal attacks. That's not
>>acceptable to me. You should try being honest for a change.
>>
>>And now you accuse me of snipping your post when I have not.
>>
>>You are *still* playing your games. I am not surprised.
>>
>>I have given you many many chances to act like an adult and own up to
>>your deplorable behavior. You have utterly failed. Your behavior dealing
>>with this matter is unacceptable.
>>
>>What is clear is that you want me to swallow your lies along with your
>>"acceptance" of my offer.
>

> Your repetition of accusations is not a good way to work toward peace.

You may or may not have noticed, but that offer has been withdrawn due
to your absolutely deplorable behavior.

>>I'm not biting, and the offer is officially withdrawn.
>

> Not surprising. It was clearly never a serious offer on your part.

Please support your claim that "It was clearly never a serious offer on
your part."

> That is a shame.

Oh, the irony!

> I hope some day you can live up to your words. Really. I would like to see
> it. I have no desire to argue with you.
>
> > Life is too short to hold grudges. Can't we just be friends?? (Someone
> > has to make the first move towards peace, and it just might as well be
> > me.)
> >
> > God bless you and your wife, and take care.
> >
> > Elizabot v2.0.2

I already tried, but you demonstrated that you are incapable of acting
honorably. I have no need of friendship with the likes of you.

Face it. I've caught you in your many lies.

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 10:47:28 PM11/16/04

Well, not today anyway. :-)

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 16, 2004, 10:49:01 PM11/16/04

I don't know. I suppose we'll just have to keep reading Snit's posts to
find out!

Tim Adams

Nov 17, 2004, 8:50:20 AM11/17/04
In article <fretwizz-377F67...@netnews.comcast.net>,
Steve Carroll <fret...@NOSPAMattbi.com> wrote:

> In article <419a98d9$0$211$7586...@news.frii.net>,
> "Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:

~snip

> > Why can't you be open and honest?
>
> Cuz he's too busy playing 'win by attrition'... it's the only game he knows:)

Yet even if he 'wins' by attribution, he's still a low life scumbag POS.
Something he's proven time and time again.

--
Tim

buzz off

Nov 17, 2004, 11:08:55 AM11/17/04
In article <419a964e$0$211$7586...@news.frii.net>, Elizabot v2.0.2
<Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:

> Why can't you be open and honest?
>

> Snit wrote:
> > You had stated:
> >

> > > Life is too short to hold grudges. Can't we just be friends?? (Someone
> > > has to make the first move towards peace, and it just might as well be
> > > me.)
> > >
> > > God bless you and your wife, and take care.
> > >
> > > Elizabot v2.0.2
> >

> > And I am taking you on your word for that.
> >
> > Do you want us to look back at old grudges? Do you want us to dig up quotes
> > from each other? What good will that do for anyone? I accept that you and
> > I will never agree about the past. I am willing to let it go, assuming your
> > offer is a serious one. It is becoming increasingly difficult to believe
> > your are being sincere to let go of old grudges as you repeatedly bring them
> > up.
> >
> > Look below, you make a point to bring up the old grudges again... you even
> > comment that you are bringing up old grudges. Do you think we will agree
> > about them? Do you think we will agree about other grievances we have had?
> > I do not, and I am not interested in re-visiting them.
> >
> > There is no value to repeating our arguments. You made an offer to drop
> > hostilities between us. I accepted. I would like you to keep your word,
> > but that is seeming less and less likely.
> >

> > I would hope that your words would have meaning to you. Life is too short
> > to hold grudges. While I do not see you as a friend (nor anyone else in
> > csma for that matter), I do accept the dropping of hostilities and am happy
> > to see you make this "move towards peace".
> >
> > Such a move, if serious, is a wonderful thing, and I thank you for making
> > it.

Snit is obviously mentally ill, but you and Steve don't help. You
encourage him to post, which he doesn't need to do. We would all be
better off if you just ignore him.

Steve Carroll

Nov 17, 2004, 1:03:07 PM11/17/04
In article <171120041108550013%nom...@inv.inv>, buzz off <nom...@inv.inv>
wrote:

(snip)

> Snit is obviously mentally ill,

Why do you say this?

> but you and Steve don't help. You
> encourage him to post, which he doesn't need to do.

I dunno... I believe his posting (trolling) fulfills some need he has.

> We would all be better off if you just ignore him.

Is Snit included in that 'we'? :)

--
Steve C

Steve Carroll

Nov 17, 2004, 1:05:58 PM11/17/04
In article <teadams$2$0$0$3-1587D1.08...@news1.east.earthlink.net>,
Tim Adams <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> wrote:

It's weird, isn't it? Snit will lie about things that are SO easily shown as
lies. Have you EVER encountered someone on usenet like this? I haven't... not to
this degree.

--
Steve C

Tim Adams

Nov 17, 2004, 4:56:56 PM11/17/04
In article <fretwizz-54F0F2...@netnews.comcast.net>,
Steve Carroll <fret...@NOSPAMattbi.com> wrote:

> In article <teadams$2$0$0$3-1587D1.08...@news1.east.earthlink.net>,
> Tim Adams <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> > In article <fretwizz-377F67...@netnews.comcast.net>,
> > Steve Carroll <fret...@NOSPAMattbi.com> wrote:
> >
> > > In article <419a98d9$0$211$7586...@news.frii.net>,
> > > "Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:
> > >

> > ~snip

> > > Cuz he's too busy playing 'win by attrition'... it's the only game he
> > > knows:)
> >
> > Yet even if he 'wins' by attribution, he's still a low life scumbag POS.
> > Something he's proven time and time again.
>
> It's weird, isn't it? Snit will lie about things that are SO easily shown as
> lies. Have you EVER encountered someone on usenet like this? I haven't... not
> to this degree.

No, I haven't. That is one reason I haven't killfilled him - I want to
see just how far it goes.

--
Tim

Snit

Nov 17, 2004, 5:01:37 PM11/17/04
"Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> wrote in post
teadams$2$0$0$3-DB2B3B.16...@news1.east.earthlink.net on 11/17/04
2:56 PM:

I look forward to your support for your claim.

Really, I do. Let me guess... you will use the Carrollesque approach of
saying I have pissed of a bunch of trolls, so I must be lying.

I do hope you have something more. Really. Otherwise you have just tossed
around a baseless, trolling, accusation.

So, please, show your support.

Steve Carroll

Nov 17, 2004, 5:43:45 PM11/17/04
In article <teadams$2$0$0$3-DB2B3B.16...@news1.east.earthlink.net>,
Tim Adams <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> In article <fretwizz-54F0F2...@netnews.comcast.net>,
> Steve Carroll <fret...@NOSPAMattbi.com> wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <teadams$2$0$0$3-1587D1.08...@news1.east.earthlink.net>,
> > Tim Adams <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> > > ~snip

> > > Yet even if he 'wins' by attribution, he's still a low life scumbag POS.
> > > Something he's proven time and time again.
> >
> > It's weird, isn't it? Snit will lie about things that are SO easily shown
> > as
> > lies. Have you EVER encountered someone on usenet like this? I haven't...
> > not
> > to this degree.
> >

> No, I haven't. That is one reason I haven't killfilled him - I want to
> see just how far it goes.

Trust me... he goes very far. Farther than you are likely willing to follow...
it's not for the faint of heart:)

--
Steve C

Steve Mackay

Nov 17, 2004, 8:33:13 PM11/17/04
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:54:35 -0700, Elizabot v2.0.2 wrote:

<snip>

> Why can't you be open and honest?

I honestly don't think Snit has the capability, nor the character to be
open and honest. Thinking any differently is, well, delusional :)

Steve Mackay

Nov 17, 2004, 8:33:59 PM11/17/04

Umm, is there any other "mode" that Snit knows? :)

Snit

Nov 17, 2004, 9:36:42 PM11/17/04
"Steve Mackay" <steve_...@hotmail.com> wrote in post
pan.2004.11.18....@hotmail.com on 11/17/04 6:33 PM:

Let me guess, you have a blurred jpeg and an ever changing PDF to prove
this, right? :)

Tim Adams

Nov 18, 2004, 1:20:58 AM11/18/04
In article <BDC11851.12484%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

Already been supported in a couple of different threads. to bad your
memory retention is so short.

> Really, I do. Let me guess... you will use the Carrollesque approach of
> saying I have pissed of a bunch of trolls, so I must be lying.

while you might have 'pissed of a bunch of trolls' as you call it, YOU
are the main troll here these days. People that have killfiles you
aren't.

--
Tim

Snit

Nov 18, 2004, 10:11:29 AM11/18/04
"Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> wrote in post
teadams$2$0$0$3-7AF5F8.01...@news1.east.earthlink.net on 11/17/04
11:20 PM:

>>> No, I haven't. That is one reason I haven't killfilled him - I want to see
>>> just how far it goes.
>>
>> I look forward to your support for your claim.
>
> Already been supported in a couple of different threads. to bad your
> memory retention is so short.

Great... when can I expect you to support your claim with a link?

Oh... that's right... never.

Those facts! They never seem to work for you, do they!

>> Really, I do. Let me guess... you will use the Carrollesque approach of
>> saying I have pissed of a bunch of trolls, so I must be lying.
>
> while you might have 'pissed of a bunch of trolls' as you call it, YOU
> are the main troll here these days. People that have killfiles you
> aren't.

Can you provide an objective definition of "troll" to support your claim?

>> I do hope you have something more. Really. Otherwise you have just tossed
>> around a baseless, trolling, accusation.
>>
>> So, please, show your support.

And lookie here... no response. No support.

Wow... what a shock!

Tim Adams

Nov 18, 2004, 2:59:27 PM11/18/04
In article <BDC209B1.125D8%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> "Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> wrote in post
> teadams$2$0$0$3-7AF5F8.01...@news1.east.earthlink.net on 11/17/04
> 11:20 PM:

> >> I look forward to your support for your claim.
> >
> > Already been supported in a couple of different threads. to bad your
> > memory retention is so short.
>
> Great... when can I expect you to support your claim with a link?

http://tinyurl.com/3qu92

Read it and weep - the FULL thread proves my point.

> Oh... that's right... never.

Liar - once again!

> Those facts! They never seem to work for you, do they!

Your the one that has never had ANY facts.

~garbage snipped

--
Tim

Snit

Nov 18, 2004, 5:59:48 PM11/18/04
"Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> wrote in post
teadams$2$0$0$3-9822CA.14...@news1.east.earthlink.net on 11/18/04
12:59 PM:

> In article <BDC209B1.125D8%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:
>
>> "Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> wrote in post
>> teadams$2$0$0$3-7AF5F8.01...@news1.east.earthlink.net on 11/17/04
>> 11:20 PM:

>>> Already been supported in a couple of different threads. to bad your
>>> memory retention is so short.
>>
>> Great... when can I expect you to support your claim with a link?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3qu92
>
> Read it and weep - the FULL thread proves my point.

Pointing to a thread where you make erroneous accusations is not the same
thing as proving support.

Even in the very post you link to the facts are clearly laid out:

----- Start Quotes -----

Let us review the facts:

1) I pointed out a time line of posts that happened within a few *hours*.

2) Steve tried to obfuscate the issue by talking about a 4 day period... a 4
day weekend with his family where I do not think he even posted at all.

3) I commented that his obfuscation was absurd, and that the four day
"vacation" had nothing to do with the timeline at hand.

4) You went ape shit over my use of the word "vacation" and called me a liar

5) I responded that I did not care what you call that 4 day time period, I
do not care if Steve posted or not during that 4 day time period, and that
the 4 day time period holds no meaning in my life.

6) You go ape shit over my use of the word "vacation" and called me a liar

7) I responded that I did not care what you call that 4 day time period, I
do not care if Steve posted or not during that 4 day time period, and that
the 4 day time period holds no meaning in my life.

8) You go ape shit over my use of the word "vacation" and called me a liar

etc... do you see your lie getting you anywhere?

----- End Quotes -----

>> Oh... that's right... never.
>
> Liar - once again!

Name calling does not further your claim.

>> Those facts! They never seem to work for you, do they!
>
> Your the one that has never had ANY facts.

Look up... from the post *you* linked to...

> ~garbage snipped

What was worse garbage than what you wrote? I would have loved to read the
comments of your you snipped. Oh well... I suppose they embarrassed you too
much.

>>> Really, I do. Let me guess... you will use the Carrollesque approach of
>>> saying I have pissed of a bunch of trolls, so I must be lying.
>>
>> while you might have 'pissed of a bunch of trolls' as you call it, YOU
>> are the main troll here these days. People that have killfiles you
>> aren't.
>
> Can you provide an objective definition of "troll" to support your claim?
>>

>>> I do hope you have something more. Really. Otherwise you have just tossed
>>> around a baseless, trolling, accusation.
>>>
>>> So, please, show your support.
>
> And lookie here... no response. No support.
>
> Wow... what a shock!

Wow... and *still* no response. What do you know... :)

Steve Carroll

Nov 18, 2004, 6:22:05 PM11/18/04
In article <BDC27774.126B0%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

When you 'wife' goes to kiss you, don't the glue fumes bother her? LOL!

Steve C

Snit

Nov 18, 2004, 6:23:49 PM11/18/04
"Steve Carroll" <troll...@TK.com> wrote in post
trollkiller-DF40...@netnews.comcast.net on 11/18/04 4:22 PM:

LOL... remember, Steve, the other day when I told you I could predict you
would sink to silly accusations of drug use and other name calling... that
this was your pattern as you become more desperate...

Hmmmm... well what do you know. :)

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 18, 2004, 7:01:41 PM11/18/04
Steve Carroll wrote:
> In article <BDBFE88D.121E7%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:
>

>>"Steve Carroll" <fret...@NOSPAMattbi.com> wrote in post
>>fretwizz-37843B...@netnews.comcast.net on 11/16/04 5:15 PM:

>>>Why, when you stated you had no intention of being her friend? You used her
>>>words in a post to me when you were trying to make me believe Ebot was now
>>>your friend... at the same time you were telling her you had no interest in
>>>friendship with her. IOW, along with being a lying scumbag and disingenuous
>>>pile of shit, you're a two faced bastard as well. Gee... who woulda
>>>thought...
>>
>>Wow... Steve, there are more than two categories, friends and people you
>>hate.
>>
>>She offered to end hostilities. I accepted. I did not accept her as a
>>friend, because she is not.
>>
>>This concept, no doubt, will go way over your head.
>

> No... I got YOUR concept of 'friendship'... it's a one way deal... friends are
> to be used when you need them for something.

Well, who can blame him. Here's the sort of "friends" Snit has:

"I had a Woz signed IIgs, loved the machine and had all the extras - an
amazing 4.25 MB RAM, 170 MB HD, and several third party add ons to make
it easier to use. It was a great machine. Loaned it to some people...
when I asked for it back, they asked if they could keep it a few more
days. I was going to be out of town anyway, so I told them sure. When
I came back, they had moved!

Still makes me angry. I do sometimes use Bernie to the Rescue (a IIgs
emulator), but it is just not the same."

Notice his still unresolved anger issues. The poor thing was
psychologically scarred by his "friends," - perhaps permanently.

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 18, 2004, 7:05:45 PM11/18/04

yep. How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Tim Adams

Nov 18, 2004, 7:08:10 PM11/18/04
In article <BDC27774.126B0%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> "Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> wrote in post
> teadams$2$0$0$3-9822CA.14...@news1.east.earthlink.net on 11/18/04
> 12:59 PM:
>
> > In article <BDC209B1.125D8%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
> > Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:
> >
> >> "Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> wrote in post
> >> teadams$2$0$0$3-7AF5F8.01...@news1.east.earthlink.net on 11/17/04
> >> 11:20 PM:

> >> Great... when can I expect you to support your claim with a link?
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/3qu92
> >
> > Read it and weep - the FULL thread proves my point.
>
> Pointing to a thread where you make erroneous accusations is not the same
> thing as proving support.

Did you even bother to look at the linked article(s)? If you had you
would have seen that the first post, the one the link takes you to,
PROVES that you are a liar.
Other posts in the thread(s) that follow, other then those by the OP,
also supply proof that you, snit, are a troll and a liar.

BTW, if you had bothered to read any of the messages in the thread, you
would see that it is you that constantly posts erroneous accusations,
never having been able to prove anything

> Even in the very post you link to the facts are clearly laid out:
>
> ----- Start Quotes -----
>
> Let us review the facts:
>
> 1) I pointed out a time line of posts that happened within a few *hours*.
>
> 2) Steve tried to obfuscate the issue by talking about a 4 day period... a 4
> day weekend with his family where I do not think he even posted at all.

Your first misrepresentation of FACTS, posted by Steve.

> 3) I commented that his obfuscation was absurd, and that the four day
> "vacation" had nothing to do with the timeline at hand.

Another lie as you used your misrepresentation of what he wrote to call
him a liar.

> 4) You went ape shit over my use of the word "vacation" and called me a liar

Which you've just proved to be once again.

> 5) I responded that I did not care what you call that 4 day time period, I
> do not care if Steve posted or not during that 4 day time period, and that
> the 4 day time period holds no meaning in my life.

A clear lie as pointed out by both Wally and myself.

~snipped more of your repeated lies.

--
Tim

Edwin

Nov 18, 2004, 7:43:00 PM11/18/04

Geez, I wonder if he still has "anger issues" from the time he came back
from the movies and found out his parents had moved...

Steve Carroll

Nov 18, 2004, 9:02:07 PM11/18/04
In article <419d37e6$0$211$7586...@news.frii.net>,
"Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:

LOL! So who were his friends? The people that stole the computer or the Woz
signed IIgs? I think it was the Apple. For Snit, friends are to be used when he
needs them:)

--
Steve C

Steve Carroll

Nov 18, 2004, 10:04:23 PM11/18/04
In article <BDC27D15.126C2%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

(snit)

> >> Wow... and *still* no response. What do you know... :)
> >
> > When you 'wife' goes to kiss you, don't the glue fumes bother her? LOL!
>
> LOL... remember, Steve, the other day when I told you I could predict you
> would sink to silly accusations of drug use and other name calling... that
> this was your pattern as you become more desperate...

Yeah, you're a real psychic. But calling them 'silly accusations'? Have you
forgotten that you are an admitted drug user? As for the 'names'... if the
'shoe' fits:)

> Hmmmm... well what do you know. :)

I know that virtually every poster that frequents this NG on anything remotely
resembling a regular basis has commented on your bizarre behavior.

--
Steve C

Snit

Nov 18, 2004, 10:04:30 PM11/18/04
"Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote in post
419d37e6$0$211$7586...@news.frii.net on 11/18/04 5:01 PM:

> Well, who can blame him. Here's the sort of "friends" Snit has:
>
> "I had a Woz signed IIgs, loved the machine and had all the extras - an
> amazing 4.25 MB RAM, 170 MB HD, and several third party add ons to make
> it easier to use. It was a great machine. Loaned it to some people...
> when I asked for it back, they asked if they could keep it a few more
> days. I was going to be out of town anyway, so I told them sure. When
> I came back, they had moved!
>
> Still makes me angry. I do sometimes use Bernie to the Rescue (a IIgs
> emulator), but it is just not the same."
>
> Notice his still unresolved anger issues. The poor thing was
> psychologically scarred by his "friends," - perhaps permanently.

Wow... such lengths you will go to in order to try to change the topic from
your lie, as we have been discussing, that you wanted to end hostilities.

In any case, I notice that here and elsewhere you talk about my friends.

What friends are you in reference to? Seems you have poor reading
comprehension... I did not refer to any in my comments you responded to.

Wally

Nov 19, 2004, 3:48:01 AM11/19/04

----------

In article <171120041108550013%nom...@inv.inv>, buzz off <nom...@inv.inv>
wrote:

<snip>

> Snit is obviously mentally ill, but you and Steve don't help. You
> encourage him to post, which he doesn't need to do. We would all be
> better off if you just ignore him.

You seriously underestimate Snit if you believe that Snit "doesn't need to
do" what he does, and the amount that he does it!

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 19, 2004, 12:54:32 PM11/19/04
Snit wrote:
> "Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote in post
> 419d37e6$0$211$7586...@news.frii.net on 11/18/04 5:01 PM:
>

>>Well, who can blame him. Here's the sort of "friends" Snit has:
>>
>>"I had a Woz signed IIgs, loved the machine and had all the extras - an
>>amazing 4.25 MB RAM, 170 MB HD, and several third party add ons to make
>>it easier to use. It was a great machine. Loaned it to some people...
>>when I asked for it back, they asked if they could keep it a few more
>>days. I was going to be out of town anyway, so I told them sure. When
>>I came back, they had moved!
>>
>>Still makes me angry. I do sometimes use Bernie to the Rescue (a IIgs
>>emulator), but it is just not the same."
>>
>>Notice his still unresolved anger issues. The poor thing was
>>psychologically scarred by his "friends," - perhaps permanently.
>

> Wow... such lengths you will go to in order to try to change the topic from
> your lie, as we have been discussing, that you wanted to end hostilities.

Are you in reference to my "Life is too short to hold grudges. Can't we

just be friends?? (Someone has to make the first move towards peace, and
it just might as well be me.)"

Exactly where did I state that I wanted to end hostilities?

I didn't. Chalk up yet another lie from Snit.

I made the first move towards peace, and you rejected it when you

dishonestly removed the offer out of context and then you lied about
your personal attacks against me by calling them my "past errors."

How is

"And if I get a hemorrhoid shaped like your face my proctologist will
contact you (not that I care what you even look like or what gender you
really are)."

*my* past error, Snit?

Face it, Snit. You are a liar. You can fool yourself, but you can't fool me.

> In any case, I notice that here and elsewhere you talk about my friends.
>
> What friends are you in reference to? Seems you have poor reading
> comprehension... I did not refer to any in my comments you responded to.

Are you suggesting that you loaned your computer to people who were not
your friends?

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 19, 2004, 12:58:38 PM11/19/04

Apparently the burping and farting don't, so I can't imagine the glue
would either.

"I tend to belch more than have flatulence when this is done - though it
sort of hard to say... Truth is I tend to fart a lot much of the time.
It's OK, my wife still loves me, as long as I roll down the windows."

http://tinyurl.com/4s5p8

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 19, 2004, 12:58:15 PM11/19/04
Snit wrote:
> "Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> wrote in post
> teadams$2$0$0$3-9822CA.14...@news1.east.earthlink.net on 11/18/04
> 12:59 PM:
>

>>In article <BDC209B1.125D8%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
>>Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:
>>

>>>"Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> wrote in post
>>>teadams$2$0$0$3-7AF5F8.01...@news1.east.earthlink.net on 11/17/04
>>>11:20 PM:

>>>Great... when can I expect you to support your claim with a link?
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/3qu92
>>
>>Read it and weep - the FULL thread proves my point.
>

> Pointing to a thread where you make erroneous accusations is not the same
> thing as proving support.

LMAO! Oh the irony!!

[snip a bunch of crap I didn't read]

Steve Carroll

Nov 19, 2004, 1:58:24 PM11/19/04
In article <419e3358$0$210$7586...@news.frii.net>,
"Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:

Even more to the point, how would such a line "end hostilities"? :)

> Face it, Snit. You are a liar. You can fool yourself, but you can't fool me.
>
> > In any case, I notice that here and elsewhere you talk about my friends.
> >
> > What friends are you in reference to? Seems you have poor reading
> > comprehension... I did not refer to any in my comments you responded to.
>
> Are you suggesting that you loaned your computer to people who were not
> your friends?

LOL! Well, HE obviously thought they were his friends. If nothing else, it makes
for another fine Snit 'victim' story. I don't think I've seen such a 'victim'
since Larry of the 3 stooges:)

--
Steve C

Snit

Nov 20, 2004, 2:05:26 AM11/20/04
> [...]

>>> If I find that the phone number that I'm getting these phone calls is
>>> from someone who knows you or can be associated with you somehow,
>>> you'll hear from your local police.
>>
>> Look at the thread. You were repeatedly trolling. I treated a trolling
>> post as a trolling post.
>>
>>> Why have you refused to address the above, Snit?
>>

>> Because it will not lead to peace. You will undoubtedly not be pleased with
>> my answer, because it points to your trolling and references your absurd
>> accusations. This is not the path to peace, the one you claimed you wanted.
>> I would prefer to head that direction.
>>
>>> Until you address the above, I will not address what you have written below.
>>

>> I have fully responded. Let us see if you will respond to my comments,
>> below. I hope you will, as it is your clear implication.
>>
>>> I am not throught with this, Snit.
>>

>> I would hope you would work toward peace.

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 20, 2004, 2:33:13 AM11/20/04
Back to this silly troll game of yours, I see.

It's very sad that you use my offer I made in good faith in order to
troll me like this. I made the first move towards peace and you

responded by lying to me about your personal attacks. That's not
acceptable to me.

I see you are still playing your games, and you continue to lie and
misrepresent what I've said.

Snit wrote:
> It is clear, unfortunately, that you are not ready to work toward peace,
> even though you lied and claimed you were.
>
> Please let me know when you are ready, if ever.
>
> While we will never be friends, there is no reason to attack each other or
> to make accusations. I hope someday you can live up to your words:
>

> > Life is too short to hold grudges. Can't we just be friends?? (Someone
> > has to make the first move towards peace, and it just might as well be
> > me.)
>
> > God bless you and your wife, and take care.
>
> > Elizabot v2.0.2

[snip stiff Snit failed to address]

Timberwoof

Nov 20, 2004, 2:43:27 PM11/20/04
In article <419ef339$0$211$7586...@news.frii.net>,
"Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:

> Back to this silly troll game of yours, I see.

Just put Snit on Ignore, fergoshsakes! The world[1] will thank you for it.

[1]well, at least CSMA and all the groups a thread is crossposted to.

--
Timberwoof <me at timberwoof dot com> http://www.timberwoof.com
http://www.sorryeverybody.com/gallery/200/