[troll alert] Ping Peter Köhlmann - You Were Right

High Plains Thumper

Jan 27, 2009, 12:01:32 AM1/27/09
Peter, your observation about Snit (Michael Glasser, Rhino
Plastee, etc.) was correct:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/13d061e48a8db80b

Sermo Malifer: "Why don't we ignore Snit's posts and never
mention him again?"
Peter: "The moment Snot Michael Glasser is ignored he starts a
flurry of posts"

Snit in a period of 2 minutes has copied a post of mine, posting
the same following message over and over, in false pretense as a
Linux advocate:

[qUotE]
How about posting about Linux instead of your off-topic rant?

[quote]
1.4 The Charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy. The charter of
comp.os.linux.advocacy is: For discussion of the benefits of
Linux compared to other operating systems.
[/quote]
[/qUotE]

Ending: 26 Jan 2009 20:47:58 -0700
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/827313841b7b8866
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/3be09aa07a4549db
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/de6b63a574e1ae36
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/c4f83ceb8ff1874a
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/07d8cb16a27193ee
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/fc5161b5d3752b05
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/1d9c07870f3bfc0d
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/200aef370c85e158
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/bc600dabb23d47e7
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/b2f68590db796fb1
Start: 26 Jan 2009 20:45:10 -0700

Faux Punchline:

Date: 26 Jan 2009 20:49:29 -0700
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/1ba73e848d3ab3de

Snit: "Actually it is more used by people who attack folks such
as myself who talk about the benefits Linux has in its unrealized
*potential* to have the most consistent, flexible, and advanced
user experience around."

It must be a boring night for him. However is it worth feeding
him? You are correct, it is not. William Poaster, Marti and
RonB, you were also correct. Best place is a kill bin.

123 Poster comments on Snit Circus: http://tinyurl.com/b6ktvn

--
HPT
Quando omni flunkus moritati

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 12:14:51 AM1/27/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post 497e952e$0$3340$6e1e...@read.cnntp.org
on 1/26/09 10:01 PM:

[INSERT .SIG HERE]

alt

Jan 27, 2009, 12:22:23 AM1/27/09
On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 22:01:32 -0700, High Plains Thumper wrote:

> 123 Poster comments on Snit Circus: http://tinyurl.com/b6ktvn

I like this quote:

"Snit posts all the time. You don't have to dig up months old articles
where he brings up years old topics. Just respond to a current
message."

That's pretty funny.

Homer

Jan 27, 2009, 1:42:18 AM1/27/09
Verily I say unto thee, that High Plains Thumper spake thusly:

> Snit in a period of 2 minutes has copied a post of mine, posting the
> same following message over and over, in false pretense as a Linux
> advocate:

That kind of behaviour is not normal, to say the least.

I don't mean this as a personal insult, but I'm perfectly serious when I
say "Snit" (Michael Glasser) is obviously mentally ill, and needs help.

I was going to suggest that someone alerts his wife to the problem, but
I have to assume she's already aware of his condition, if she is in fact
still living with him. It's possible, I suppose, that he's already
undergoing counselling and/or on medication, but if he is then it
doesn't seem to be helping much. Maybe he just missed his "meds" today
(again, I mean that sincerely).

I'll take a wild guess and say his wife's Email address is:

anne[AT]prescottcomputerguy.org

For the sake of his family's safety, I think she aught to know.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It
| is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~ William
| Pitt the Younger
`----

06:41:54 up 82 days, 14:24, 5 users, load average: 0.32, 0.14, 0.04

High Plains Thumper

Jan 27, 2009, 8:08:22 AM1/27/09
Homer wrote:
> High Plains Thumper spake thusly:
>
>> Snit in a period of 2 minutes has copied a post of mine,
>> posting the same following message over and over, in false
>> pretense as a Linux advocate:
>
> That kind of behaviour is not normal, to say the least.
>
> I don't mean this as a personal insult, but I'm perfectly
> serious when I say "Snit" (Michael Glasser) is obviously
> mentally ill, and needs help.
>
> I was going to suggest that someone alerts his wife to the
> problem, but I have to assume she's already aware of his
> condition, if she is in fact still living with him. It's
> possible, I suppose, that he's already undergoing counselling
> and/or on medication, but if he is then it doesn't seem to be
> helping much. Maybe he just missed his "meds" today (again, I
> mean that sincerely).

Thanks for your inputs, it now looks like we are up to 124 poster
quotes on the Snit Circus of pathological lies. It is rather sad
that he just doesn't seem to know when to quit.

> I'll take a wild guess and say his wife's Email address is:
> anne[AT]prescottcomputerguy.org For the sake of his family's
> safety, I think she aught to know.

I probably would not attempt it, as you might get a sock puppet
reply.

Peter Köhlmann

Jan 27, 2009, 8:16:59 AM1/27/09
Homer wrote:

> Verily I say unto thee, that High Plains Thumper spake thusly:
>
>> Snit in a period of 2 minutes has copied a post of mine, posting the
>> same following message over and over, in false pretense as a Linux
>> advocate:
>
> That kind of behaviour is not normal, to say the least.
>
> I don't mean this as a personal insult, but I'm perfectly serious when I
> say "Snit" (Michael Glasser) is obviously mentally ill, and needs help.
>
> I was going to suggest that someone alerts his wife to the problem, but
> I have to assume she's already aware of his condition, if she is in fact
> still living with him. It's possible, I suppose, that he's already
> undergoing counselling and/or on medication, but if he is then it
> doesn't seem to be helping much. Maybe he just missed his "meds" today
> (again, I mean that sincerely).
>
> I'll take a wild guess and say his wife's Email address is:
>
> anne[AT]prescottcomputerguy.org
>
> For the sake of his family's safety, I think she aught to know.

I fear that she does indeed know what kind of asshole she is married to.

--
99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

chrisv

Jan 27, 2009, 8:31:26 AM1/27/09
Peter Köhlmann wrote:

>Homer wrote:
>>
>> For the sake of his family's safety, I think she aught to know.
>>

>I fear that she does indeed know what kind of asshole she is married to.

As he clearly enjoys being an obnoxious, annoying prick, I can't
imagine it would be too fun to know him personally..

Peter Köhlmann

Jan 27, 2009, 8:53:35 AM1/27/09
chrisv wrote:

I think that *because* he is an arrogant asshole he has so much time on
hand to troll usenet 24/7.
His wife, as long as she will endure that cretin, has no other possibility
as to keep him off any customers. The lifelyhood for all of them would
vanish in a puff of smoke if their clients would have to deal with Snot
Michael Glasser directly.
Apart from the fact that he is an intellectual midget and knows in reality
next to nothing about computers. He knows barely enough to make some
stupid videos which "teach" nothing at all. But so can every third grader
--
Klingon function calls do not have 'parameters' -
they have 'arguments' - and they ALWAYS WIN THEM.

RayLopez99

Jan 27, 2009, 9:33:18 AM1/27/09
On Jan 27, 8:16 am, Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlm...@arcor.de> wrote:
> > For the sake of his family's safety, I think she aught to know.

I've mentioned this before: your last name "Köhlmann" means "Ass Man"
in Greek and English. "Köhl" means "Arse" in Greek, while Man = man
in English. I would not change my name over this, since lots of words
mean something else in another language, but it's something you should
keep in mind if people laugh at your last name.

Take care,

Ray

Don Zeigler

Jan 27, 2009, 9:36:15 AM1/27/09
Homer wrote:

> I don't mean this as a personal insult, but I'm perfectly serious when I
> say "Snit" (Michael Glasser) is obviously mentally ill, and needs help.

I don't think he's mentally ill, just very immature. And someone with the
maturity of a 9 year old can't possibly be any good at teaching a class or
running a computer business.

--
A clear conscience is usually the result of bad memory.

Regards,
[dmz]

Owner and proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

Hadron

Jan 27, 2009, 9:42:48 AM1/27/09
Don Zeigler <sit...@this.computer> writes:

> Homer wrote:
>
>> I don't mean this as a personal insult, but I'm perfectly serious when I
>> say "Snit" (Michael Glasser) is obviously mentally ill, and needs help.
>
> I don't think he's mentally ill, just very immature. And someone with the
> maturity of a 9 year old can't possibly be any good at teaching a class or
> running a computer business.

And someone as foul mouthed and dumb as you clearly can't be a "regional
manager" for some property reseller.

Hadron

Jan 27, 2009, 9:44:09 AM1/27/09
Peter Köhlmann <peter.k...@arcor.de> writes:

You guys really are bottom of the barrel. Your commonest COULD
conceivably be interpreted as veiled threats against Snit and his
family. You should be ashamed of yourselves. What is wrong with you
people?

Steve Mackay

Jan 27, 2009, 10:07:00 AM1/27/09
Don Zeigler wrote:
> Homer wrote:
>
>> I don't mean this as a personal insult, but I'm perfectly serious when I
>> say "Snit" (Michael Glasser) is obviously mentally ill, and needs help.
>
> I don't think he's mentally ill, just very immature. And someone with the
> maturity of a 9 year old can't possibly be any good at teaching a class or
> running a computer business.

You /really/ think someone that persistent with lies and deceit /isn't/
mentally ill? It's certainly far more than just being childish.

Don Zeigler

Jan 27, 2009, 10:10:47 AM1/27/09
Hadron wrote:

> And someone as foul mouthed and dumb as you clearly can't be a "regional
> manager" for some property reseller.

Who said I was a regional manager, you stupid twat?

--
Jesus is coming and boy is he pissed

Hadron

Jan 27, 2009, 10:14:11 AM1/27/09
Don Zeigler <sit...@this.computer> writes:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> And someone as foul mouthed and dumb as you clearly can't be a "regional
>> manager" for some property reseller.
>
> Who said I was a regional manager, you stupid twat?

Just the way you were so dumb yet still full of yourself. It kind of
fitted.

Hadron

Jan 27, 2009, 10:16:31 AM1/27/09
Steve Mackay <mackay...@att.net> writes:

Seriously, you guys need medical help. You are yet to show a single lie
from him. Sure, you keep repeating that he "lies" but never actually
show the lie.

What is wrong with you?

Whenever Snit has engaged in any discussion which might benefit real
Linux advocacy, such as to how better address the realities and
perceptions regarding desktop Linux's fragemented UIs, he has quoted
facts and studies. All you wankers do is shriek like little girls "it's
not fragmented you Windows luser" etc etc.

You need help. Consider it.

Don Zeigler

Jan 27, 2009, 11:28:10 AM1/27/09
Hadron wrote:

> You need help. Consider it.

You need to go to hell. Consider it.
--
Regards,
[dmz]

...I shook my family tree and a bunch of nuts fell out.

Peter Köhlmann

Jan 27, 2009, 11:29:36 AM1/27/09
Hadron wrote:

What "veiled threat", you idiot?

I just wrote that I assume that his wife does indeed know what kind of
cretin Snot Michael Glasser really is.
Where is the "veiled threat" in that? Could you be even more idiotic than
that? I certainly don't see how
But then, you are Hadron Snot Quark. Easily as stupid and dishonest like
your ass-buddy Michael Glasser
--
"Last I checked, it wasn't the power cord for the Clue Generator that
was sticking up your ass." - John Novak, rasfwrj

William Poaster

Jan 27, 2009, 11:39:35 AM1/27/09
On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 17:29:36 +0100, above the shrieking & whining of the
trolls, Peter Köhlmann was heard to say:

Interesting. I wonder what the Hadron Quack M$ fanboi had to say about
Michael Snit Glasser, when the Prescott Computer Guy posted this "veiled
threat":

<quote>
I think it is something his wife should know about - I wonder how she
feels about such activities.

Just to be clear, though, I have not told her word one about any of his
activities and almost surely will not. If he posts a public apology and
states he will never repeat such actions I will certainly not
<unquote>

Oh, but of *course*! The Hadron Quack troll hypocrite wouldn't say a word
against a fellow troll, would it.

Hadron

Jan 27, 2009, 11:48:56 AM1/27/09
Peter Köhlmann <peter.k...@arcor.de> writes:

You don't think openly talking about his wife's email is that?

You really are scum.

Hadron

Jan 27, 2009, 11:49:35 AM1/27/09
William Poaster <w...@ubuntu-hardy64.org> writes:

Lookee here. Another "me too" from Willy "dumbo" Poaster.

Poor, poor Willy. A laughing stock.

chrisv

Jan 27, 2009, 12:03:12 PM1/27/09
> Hadron quacked:
>>
>> veiled threats

I'd really enjoy putting a steel-toed boot up your lying ass,
"Hadron". Is that a "veiled threat"?

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 12:06:16 PM1/27/09
Peter Köhlmann stated in post
497f094b$0$32663$9b4e...@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 1/27/09 6:16 AM:

You sure beg for my attention a lot.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 12:06:32 PM1/27/09
Steve Mackay stated in post ulFfl.11848$D32....@flpi146.ffdc.sbc.com on
1/27/09 8:07 AM:

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 12:06:51 PM1/27/09
Peter Köhlmann stated in post
497f3670$0$30229$9b4e...@newsspool1.arcor-online.net on 1/27/09 9:29 AM:

You sure beg for my attention a lot.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 12:07:17 PM1/27/09
alt stated in post pan.2009.01...@lazyeyez.net on 1/26/09 10:22 PM:

And yet they cannot find a single example. *That* is what makes it funny.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 12:10:35 PM1/27/09
Hadron stated in post gln8gm$qd1$2...@news.motzarella.org on 1/27/09 8:16 AM:

> Steve Mackay <mackay...@att.net> writes:
>
>> Don Zeigler wrote:

>>> I don't think he's mentally ill, just very immature. And someone with the
>>> maturity of a 9 year old can't possibly be any good at teaching a class or
>>> running a computer business.
>>>

>> You /really/ think someone that persistent with lies and deceit
>> /isn't/ mentally ill? It's certainly far more than just being
>> childish.
>
> Seriously, you guys need medical help. You are yet to show a single lie
> from him. Sure, you keep repeating that he "lies" but never actually
> show the lie.

And yet they lie about me *continually*. For example, Peter Köhlmann, just
yesterday, lied and claimed I had forged screenshots of PCLOS and Ubuntu...
but, of course, could not defend his lie.

> What is wrong with you?
>
> Whenever Snit has engaged in any discussion which might benefit real
> Linux advocacy, such as to how better address the realities and
> perceptions regarding desktop Linux's fragemented UIs, he has quoted
> facts and studies. All you wankers do is shriek like little girls "it's
> not fragmented you Windows luser" etc etc.
>
> You need help. Consider it.

Exactly. And since they cannot actually handle the fact that I use facts,
they quote each other (including Steve Carroll's scavenged and forged
quotes), they openly lie about me, they lie about my *family*, they track
down my personal information, etc.

They are complete and utter scum... and the fact that I refuse to sink to
their level drives them bonkers.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 12:12:45 PM1/27/09
Don Zeigler stated in post 20090127143613...@this.domain.or.that
on 1/27/09 7:36 AM:

> Homer wrote:
>
>> I don't mean this as a personal insult, but I'm perfectly serious when I
>> say "Snit" (Michael Glasser) is obviously mentally ill, and needs help.
>
> I don't think he's mentally ill, just very immature. And someone with the
> maturity of a 9 year old can't possibly be any good at teaching a class or
> running a computer business.

Ah, completely unable to defend his lies about me, Don Zeigler starts
talking about my personal and professional life.

The irony is that he calls *me* immature as he does it.

LOL!

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 12:13:18 PM1/27/09
Hadron stated in post gln6hf$59r$1...@news.motzarella.org on 1/27/09 7:42 AM:

Hey, he is so desperate for calls he fantasizes that I call him.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Peter Köhlmann

Jan 27, 2009, 12:13:26 PM1/27/09
Hadron wrote:

I write this *extremely* slow for dumb cretins like you, Hadron Snot Quark:
When I write that I think "that she already knows", where would be the
point to email her?

Are you really *that* dense or do you just play being a Snot Glasser
lookalike?
--
You're not my type. For that matter, you're not even my species

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 12:14:48 PM1/27/09
Hadron stated in post gln6k0$59r$2...@news.motzarella.org on 1/27/09 7:44 AM:

They are not able to actually support any of their accusations against me...
so they make up stories about my personal and professional life.

Peter Köhlmann, specifically, was caught lying about me forging screen shots
just yesterday. He just flat out lied... and, of course, ran away to lick
his wounds when I called him on it.

Now he is back and lashing out in clear anger.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Peter Köhlmann

Jan 27, 2009, 12:14:57 PM1/27/09
Hadron wrote:

And just as predicted: Hadron Snot Quark does not say a single word
about "not so veiled threats" of his ass-buddy Snot Glasser
--
Microsoft? Is that some kind of a toilet paper?

The Lost Packet

Jan 27, 2009, 12:15:25 PM1/27/09

I would like to see the video of that, a la Undercover Brother... xray
effects and all...

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 12:15:32 PM1/27/09
Hadron stated in post glndtv$o7t$1...@news.motzarella.org on 1/27/09 9:48 AM:

Hey, Sandman actually found my wife's email and started emailing her with
lies. *That* was utterly repulsive.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Steve Carroll

Jan 27, 2009, 12:16:13 PM1/27/09
On Jan 27, 8:16 am, Hadron <hadronqu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Steve Mackay <mackay.st...@att.net> writes:
> > Don Zeigler wrote:

> >> I don't think he's mentally ill, just very immature. And someone with the
> >> maturity of a 9 year old can't possibly be any good at teaching a class or
> >> running a computer business.
>
> > You /really/ think someone that persistent with lies and deceit
> > /isn't/ mentally ill? It's certainly far more than just being
> > childish.
>
> Seriously, you guys need medical help. You are yet to show a single lie
> from him. Sure, you keep repeating that he "lies" but never actually
> show the lie.

Geez, you idiotic trolls really need some new material;)

Google proves I recently posted a couple of Snit's lies directly to
*your* attention. The first one is about one of Michael Glasser's
favorite topics that he continually discusses... incest (he's posted
thousands of posts mentioning incest).

(begin quote of me posting to Hadron... notably, I point out the lie
to Hadron and quote Snit's lie while doing so):

"No sweat... I know this is a lie... Snit wrote to Elizabot:

"The fact that *you* equate sex with incest is not my problem".

There is no "fact" that shows Elizabot equated sex with incest. If
this "fact" exists then Snit should be able to point to how he
established it AS a "fact".
(end quote)
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/0507e4c9a0e9f309?hl=en&dmode=source

So, Hadron... where is Snit's proof that it is a "fact" that Elizabot
'equated' sex with incest? While you're busy running away from that
little gem... here's a much funnier one where Snit is actually
claiming (falsely) that I pointed to a reference of him
"noting" (about himself) that he *doesn't* not do drugs.

(begin quote of Snit whining and lying about a reference I pointed to)
"He [Steve Carroll] later quoted me from *years* ago posting to
another forum
where he found a reference to my noting I do not do drugs or alcohol"
(end quote)
<577f314b-7b92-4272...@d36g2000prf.googlegroups.com>

Snit's lie here? Simple... the "reference" Snit is whining (lying)
about shows Snit stating that he *does* drugs and alcohol:

"I used to have a very high tolerance. Now a lot of meds seems to
react oddly with me. Seems I can add alcohol to that list. Damn that
was frightening" - Snit
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.anxiety-panic/msg/046fceb5eccc0f22?hl=en&dmode=source

Only Snit would try to pass this off as a reference of him "noting"
that he does "not do drugs or alcohol". LOL!

Here is one where Snit not only admitted to forging a posting ID (it
was mine) but he lied while he did and claimed that he was 'dared' to
do so. A poster named Sandman listed a few of the trolling things
Snit had done, here was one of them:

Sandman listed:
"Attempting to forge a NNTP-posting-host in an attempt to antagonize
another poster"

Snit's admission of trolling by forging a posting ID:
"Well, he did dare me... but yeah..."
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/cd4bef585f94b998?hl=en&dmode=source

I never dared Snit to forge my posting ID. Snit may have forged posts
using my name and made the dare himself on my behalf... but I never
made such a dare.
--

Other admissions of trolling activity by Snit from that same post...

Sandman listed:
"Creating and maintaining a web page solely devoted to antagonizing
and defaming another poster"

Snit's admission of trolling in this regard:
"Well, OK."
--

Sandman listed:
"Desperately trying to claim that the numerous people that all point

Snit's admission to trolling (and lying while making the admission):
"When have I denied my trolling - as you have. Seems you lying make
you the
bigger troll though..."
--

Snit has been trolling csma with things like this for years... and
everyone in csma knows it.

> What is wrong with you?

Nothing wrong with him... you're obviously a disingenuous, lying POS,
though, as proven by the lies I pointed out above... you know, lies
that you deny but google proves exist. LOL!

(snip Hadron's cheerleading of Snit)

> You need help. Consider it.

Nah... no one needs help to point out what a disingenuous, lying POS
Snit is... and, before long, they won't need much help to point you
out, either; in fact, this post has already laid the groundwork for
doing so.

Consider it;)

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 12:16:18 PM1/27/09
Hadron stated in post glndv5$o7t$2...@news.motzarella.org on 1/27/09 9:49 AM:

And notice how he targets my professional life, too.

If they could defend their claims against me they would not feel the need to
sink to such repulsive BS. Heck, if they had the maturity of an adult they
would not sink to it.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 12:35:25 PM1/27/09
Peter Köhlmann stated in post
497f4111$0$30229$9b4e...@newsspool1.arcor-online.net on 1/27/09 10:14 AM:

Such as?

Oh. You made that up.

Just like you made up your lie, just yesterday, of me forging screen shots.

In other words: I talked about Linux. You could not handle it so you lied
about me. Now you target my personal and professional life.

How pathetic... you could not speak intelligently about Linux so you freaked
out.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 12:35:58 PM1/27/09
Peter Köhlmann stated in post
497f40b6$0$30229$9b4e...@newsspool1.arcor-online.net on 1/27/09 10:13 AM:

People are not as stupid as you want them to be.

Really.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 12:36:35 PM1/27/09
Peter Köhlmann stated in post
497f11df$0$32673$9b4e...@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 1/27/09 6:53 AM:

> chrisv wrote:
>
>> Peter Köhlmann wrote:

>>> I fear that she does indeed know what kind of asshole she is married to.
>>

>> As he clearly enjoys being an obnoxious, annoying prick, I can't
>> imagine it would be too fun to know him personally..
>
> I think that *because* he is an arrogant asshole he has so much time on
> hand to troll usenet 24/7.
> His wife, as long as she will endure that cretin, has no other possibility
> as to keep him off any customers. The lifelyhood for all of them would
> vanish in a puff of smoke if their clients would have to deal with Snot
> Michael Glasser directly.
> Apart from the fact that he is an intellectual midget and knows in reality
> next to nothing about computers. He knows barely enough to make some
> stupid videos which "teach" nothing at all. But so can every third grader

Hadron

Jan 27, 2009, 12:37:18 PM1/27/09

More personal threats of physical violence from COLA scum. Today is a
dim day for Linux advocacy.

Steve Carroll

Jan 27, 2009, 12:37:43 PM1/27/09
On Jan 27, 9:48 am, Hadron <hadronqu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlm...@arcor.de> writes:
> > Hadron wrote:

Openly talking about emails... great topic. You know, you almost can't
pick a topic where there isn't a google reference showing Michael
Glasser being dishonorable and dishonest. In an exchange from a thread
entitled: "Now is the time to be
Strong...", Snit (engaged in one of his patented delusions) once
posted this to the poster Steve Mackay:
"Really - work on being honest like I am. It would do you good".
<W3Uef.22269$dO2....@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net>

The poster ed, upon seeing Snit having written such blatant
dishonesty,
challenged Snit with:
"hey snit, since you seem to be giving much lip service to honesty
and
not lying these days, would you like to go ahead and fess up to some
of
the lies you've admitted to me in email, or perhaps you you won't mind
me
posting it up? how about it?".
<W3Uef.22269$dO2....@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net>

Snit as expected, responded to ed in his usual dishonest,
dishonorable and evasive style:
"It is not lip service... I truly would like Steve to stop lying and
trolling, which he has at times admitted (but also denied!)"
<BFA15E8A.3A600%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>

ed, seeing that Snit did his usual snippage and didn't answer his
question, replied with:
"so if it's not lip service, the answer to the rest of my question
is..? (here's the rest of the question for ya "...would you like to
go
ahead and fess up to some of the lies you've admitted to me in email,
or
perhaps you you won't mind me posting it up? how about it?"
<1132285643.7...@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>

Snit, in his usual disingenuous hypocritical fashion, then wrote to
ed:
"I have no desire to have you make anything private between us become
public.".
<1132466718.0...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>

ed, finally lowering the boom of reality onto Snit's head, wrote:
"that's bullshit since you've posted at least 2 or 3 emails of mine".
<1132518888.9...@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>

The ever narcissistic Snit, this time snipping *everything* away,
replied to ed with:
"Reply again, Ed, but do so in an honest way (and get Steve Carroll
to do the same) and I will release you from your agreement. There is
nothing else to add".
<1132520798.0...@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>

By the way, ed was the only person to ever enter into Glasser's code
of honesty and honor. Here's a link to a post written by Elizabot as
she points to a link on Snit's site that no longers functions
(Apparently honesty and honor had an expiration date in Snit's mind):

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3b92a92381eca753?hl=en&dmode=source

Here is the pertinent part of the text from Ebot's post that contains
the "code" drafted by Michael Glasser:

(begin quote)
http://myweb.cableone.net/snit/csma/honor/

Honer and Honesty Code

The following people agree to treat each other with honor and
honesty.
This does not imply that they will always agree, but that in
disagreements they will treat each other in ways that adhere to the
mutually agreed upon code.

The code is:
1 Be specific. Use the specific example of what it is you
that
is bothering you. Vague complaints are hard to agree on, especially in
forum like this.
2 Don't generalize. Avoid words like "never" or "always."
Such
generalizations are usually inaccurate and will heighten tensions.
3 Don't stockpile. Storing up lots of grievances over time
is
counterproductive. It's almost impossible to deal with numerous old
problems for which interpretations may differ. Try to deal with
problems
as they arise.
4 Agree to let the past go.

These people have agreed to this pact, and should be held accountable
treating each other based on the code.

CSMA Name Date Link
Snit 15 May 2004 Author
ed 30 Nov 2004 Pending arrival on Google
(end quote)

Very funny (and extremely hypocritical) stuff ;)

Hadron

Jan 27, 2009, 12:39:52 PM1/27/09
Peter Köhlmann <peter.k...@arcor.de> writes:

"you think" .... Peter, you are scum. Pure and simple. You are
suggesting you might and COULD contact his wife. You should be
prosecuted for making such veiled threats.

> Are you really *that* dense or do you just play being a Snot Glasser
> lookalike?

You can't hide behind your sick, weaselly veils Peter. It was obvious to
ALL what you meant.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Chris Ahlstrom

Jan 27, 2009, 12:40:29 PM1/27/09
After takin' a swig o' grog, Don Zeigler belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> You need help. Consider it.
>

> You need to go to hell. Consider it.

That's where he's posting from.

--
Goes (Went) over like a lead balloon.

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 12:42:39 PM1/27/09
William Poaster stated in post
pan.2009.01.27....@ubuntu-hardy64.org on 1/27/09 9:39 AM:

> On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 17:29:36 +0100, above the shrieking & whining of the
> trolls, Peter Köhlmann was heard to say:
>

> Interesting. I wonder what the Hadron Quack M$ fanboi had to say about
> Michael Snit Glasser, when the Prescott Computer Guy posted this "veiled
> threat":
>

> <quote>
> I think it is something his wife should know about - I wonder how she
> feels about such activities.
>
> Just to be clear, though, I have not told her word one about any of his
> activities and almost surely will not. If he posts a public apology and
> states he will never repeat such actions I will certainly not
> <unquote>
>
> Oh, but of *course*! The Hadron Quack troll hypocrite wouldn't say a word
> against a fellow troll, would it.

What you snipped that from:
-----
I am generally against - strongly against - people pulling in
folks from outside of Usenet into it... but Geoff has been
tying his BS to my personal and professional info for far too
long.  I think it is something his wife should know about - I
wonder how she feels about such activities.

Just to be clear, though, I have not told her word one about
any of his activities and almost surely will not.  If he
posts a public apology and states he will never repeat such
actions I will certainly not (even though that would not undo
the damage he likely has done... I do not even want to appear
to be sinking to his level).

I am also looking into his local laws.  Once the above info
was given it was trivial to find much more info about Geoff
and his family (as it is trivial to find info about mine).
Still, he has made it clear he believes anything goes once
the info is "out there".  Well, his is now readily available.
I suppose he things anything goes now.

I wonder what his employer would think of his actions... not
that I would contact them *nor* do I advocate anyone else
doing so.  Just something for him to think about - I do not
even threaten to sink to his level, even in response to his
actions.
-----

Notice, I made it clear I do *not* advocate anyone contacting you or your
family... though I do think it makes sense to look at the laws you are
breaking.

You, on the other hand, *repeatedly* work to have your BS come up in Google
searches for people looking for me. You have been doing that since *long*
before I posted the above, which - I shall note - in no way targets your
personal or professional life.

You can pretend that I sank to your level... but it would be just another
lie from you.

And it is a lie you keep on telling.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 12:44:28 PM1/27/09
Hadron stated in post glngtf$n2t$2...@news.motzarella.org on 1/27/09 10:39 AM:

>> I write this *extremely* slow for dumb cretins like you, Hadron Snot Quark:
>> When I write that I think "that she already knows", where would be the
>> point to email her?
>
> "you think" .... Peter, you are scum. Pure and simple. You are
> suggesting you might and COULD contact his wife. You should be
> prosecuted for making such veiled threats.
>

>> Are you really *that* dense or do you just play being a Snot Glasser
>> lookalike?
>
> You can't hide behind your sick, weaselly veils Peter. It was obvious to
> ALL what you meant.

People are not a stupid as Peter Köhlmann needs them to be. *Nobody*
believes his BS. He has repeatedly targeted my personal and professional
life... for *no* other reason than he has lost some Usenet debates.

How pathetic.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

The Lost Packet

Jan 27, 2009, 12:50:53 PM1/27/09
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Don Zeigler belched out
> this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Hadron wrote:
>>
>>> You need help. Consider it.
>> You need to go to hell. Consider it.
>
> That's where he's posting from.

He's posting from Sa-nataaa ah-naaa?

With apologies to Jef-fafar Dun-HAM! (Dot Com!)

Steve Carroll

Jan 27, 2009, 1:02:35 PM1/27/09
On Jan 27, 10:39 am, Hadron <hadronqu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlm...@arcor.de> writes:
> > Hadron wrote:

Interesting perspective... then, of course, there is the other side of
this coin (of staying silent when maybe we shouldn't), made evident by
a csma poster's research shown here:

(being quote)
Before your daughter was born, you wrote 25,400 posts here.
http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=group%3Acomp.sys.mac.advocacy+author%3Asnit&start=0&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&num=10&as_drrb=b&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny=1981&as_maxd=9&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2005&filter=0

447 of these posts had either (sex OR incest) in them.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=(sex+OR+incest)+group%3Acomp.sys.mac.advocacy+author%3Asnit&start=0&num=10&hl=en&lr=&as_drrb=b&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny=1981&as_maxd=9&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2005&safe=off&filter=0

In the nine months after your daughter was born, you wrote 7940 posts.
http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=group%3Acomp.sys.mac.advocacy+author%3Asnit&start=0&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&num=10&as_drrb=b&as_mind=9&as_minm=6&as_miny=2005&as_maxd=8&as_maxm=3&as_maxy=2006&filter=0

2060 of those posts had either (sex OR incest) in them.
http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=(sex+OR+incest)+group%3Acomp.sys.mac.advocacy+author%3Asnit&start=0&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&num=10&as_drrb=b&as_mind=9&as_minm=6&as_miny=2005&as_maxd=8&as_maxm=3&as_maxy=2006&filter=0

That's over 25% of your posts, Mike. What the hell is wrong with you?
(end quote)
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/0de2214b1b12b434?hl=en&dmode=source

Steve Carroll

Jan 27, 2009, 1:31:09 PM1/27/09
On Jan 26, 11:42 pm, Homer <use...@slated.org> wrote:
> Verily I say unto thee, that High Plains Thumper spake thusly:
>
> > Snit in a period of 2 minutes has copied a post of mine, posting the
> > same following message over and over, in false pretense as a Linux
> > advocate:
>
> That kind of behaviour is not normal, to say the least.
>
> I don't mean this as a personal insult, but I'm perfectly serious when I
> say "Snit" (Michael Glasser) is obviously mentally ill, and needs help.

You're not the only person to have stated this... but... to hear Snit
tell it he doesn't need help (written in a thread Snit created to
'apologize' to csma).

In Nov. of 2004 (yes, that's how long he's been trolling csma) Snit
wrote:
"Please keep in mind that based on my anxiety disorder I have seen a
number
of professionals who have consistently agreed I handle the stresses of
life
better than average, am well adjusted, and am in no need of any
psychological counseling."
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/24db5bb9dc287b3f?hl=en&dmode=source

The comedy resides in the replies Snit got...

Wally wrote:
"Nice going, you get "a number of professionals" to agree that you
handle the
stresses of life better than the average person whilst *NOT* giving
you
psychological counseling! makes you wonder how they
knew.........doesn't it? "
--

ed wrote:
"ummm, can you really have anxiety disorder and panic attacks and say
that
you "handle the stresses of life better than average"? than the
average
what? "

Tim replied to ed with:

"Thats an easy one. Better then the average sociopath of course".
--

Jeff Hoppe wrote:
"What has your medical condition have to do with any of this? Are
you
trying to find an excuse for your behavior via your condition? Are
you
blaming your behavior on your condition? Are you trying to prove
that
you're somewhat mentally stable? Or not?

This is a Macintosh Advocacy newsgroup. Not a 12-step recovery
plan.
Your medical problems or conditions won't help me achieve a greater
understanding of my Mac. In fact, it detracts from it and those
kinds
of discussions have no place in a newsgroup such as this".
--

Elijah Baley wrote:
"If there's ever been a better example of a sociopath than this Snit
character I haven't seen one".

> I was going to suggest that someone alerts his wife to the problem, but
> I have to assume she's already aware of his condition, if she is in fact
> still living with him. It's possible, I suppose, that he's already
> undergoing counselling and/or on medication,

Snit has often claimed he doesn't do drugs or alcohol... but I have
pointed to numerous posts written by Snit in another ng that talk
about the various meds he's taken. There is even one post where he
talks about alcohol and a thread he created that sought answer about
fetal alcohol syndrome (seems there might be a family history of
abuse). Of course, in his usual delusional fashion Snit claims that
one post was, in Snit's words, "a reference to my noting I do not do
drugs or alcohol". Here is the quote that Snit claims is that
"reference"...

Snit:

"I used to have a very high tolerance. Now a lot of meds seems to
react oddly with me. Seems I can add alcohol to that list. Damn
that
was frightening"

As I said earlier in this thread (and quoted in detail w/links)...
only Snit would try to pass this off as a reference of him "noting"
that he does "not do drugs or alcohol" ;)

William Poaster

Jan 27, 2009, 1:46:04 PM1/27/09
On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 18:14:57 +0100, above the shrieking & whining of the

Well of course, the Hadron Quack M$ fanboi troll just shows what a
hypocrite it is.

"Willy dumbo Poaster" huh.
Well at least I'm running Linux on all my machines, & not just pretending
to, like Hadron Quack who is a self-admitted troll. And who has had *so*
many problems in trying to install a Linux distro (let alone run one) that
no *real* Linux user believes him.

The troll is pretty much binned, or ignored, in every group it's posted
its drivel in. So who's the 'dumbo' & laughing stock there.
It's about time the M$ fanboi gave up, & went back to its windoze groups.

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 1:56:26 PM1/27/09
William Poaster stated in post
pan.2009.01.27....@ubuntu-hardy64.org on 1/27/09 11:46 AM:

>> And just as predicted: Hadron Snot Quark does not say a single word about
>> "not so veiled threats" of his ass-buddy Snot Glasser
>
> Well of course, the Hadron Quack M$ fanboi troll just shows what a
> hypocrite it is.
>
> "Willy dumbo Poaster" huh.
> Well at least I'm running Linux on all my machines, & not just pretending
> to, like Hadron Quack who is a self-admitted troll. And who has had *so*
> many problems in trying to install a Linux distro (let alone run one) that
> no *real* Linux user believes him.
>
> The troll is pretty much binned, or ignored, in every group it's posted
> its drivel in. So who's the 'dumbo' & laughing stock there.
> It's about time the M$ fanboi gave up, & went back to its windoze groups.

See how you lash out? Why not talk about Linux?

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

ThunderCleats

Jan 27, 2009, 3:26:01 PM1/27/09
>> I was going to suggest that someone alerts his wife to the problem,
>> but I have to assume she's already aware of his condition, if she is
>> in fact still living with him. It's possible, I suppose, that he's
>> already undergoing counselling and/or on medication,
>
> Snit has often claimed he doesn't do drugs or alcohol... but I have
> pointed to numerous posts written by Snit in another ng that talk
> about the various meds he's taken. There is even one post where he
> talks about alcohol and a thread he created that sought answer about
> fetal alcohol syndrome (seems there might be a family history of
> abuse). Of course, in his usual delusional fashion Snit claims that
> one post was, in Snit's words, "a reference to my noting I do not do
> drugs or alcohol". Here is the quote that Snit claims is that
> "reference"...
>
> Snit:
> "I used to have a very high tolerance. Now a lot of meds seems to
> react oddly with me. Seems I can add alcohol to that list. Damn
> that
> was frightening"
>

> As I said earlier in this thread (and quoted in detail w/links)...
> only Snit would try to pass this off as a reference of him "noting"
> that he does "not do drugs or alcohol" ;)

I hope you figure out what point you want to make and decide to support it.
Right now you are just playing stupid games.

ThunderCleats

Jan 27, 2009, 3:26:29 PM1/27/09

What were those posts in response to? What is the context?

ThunderCleats

Jan 27, 2009, 3:28:02 PM1/27/09
>> What is wrong with you?
>
> Nothing wrong with him... you're obviously a disingenuous, lying POS,
> though, as proven by the lies I pointed out above... you know, lies
> that you deny but google proves exist. LOL!
>

> (snip Hadron's cheerleading of Snit)
>
>> You need help. Consider it.
>
> Nah... no one needs help to point out what a disingenuous, lying POS
> Snit is... and, before long, they won't need much help to point you
> out, either; in fact, this post has already laid the groundwork for
> doing so.
>
> Consider it;)

Sounds like you disagree with a comment from many years ago. Perhaps you
are the first to disagree with someone on Usenet.

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 3:37:28 PM1/27/09
ThunderCleats stated in post glnqkr$c91$1...@news.albasani.net on 1/27/09 1:26
PM:

>> As I said earlier in this thread (and quoted in detail w/links)...
>> only Snit would try to pass this off as a reference of him "noting"
>> that he does "not do drugs or alcohol" ;)
>
> I hope you figure out what point you want to make and decide to support it.
> Right now you are just playing stupid games.

I have a medical condition called MVPS/D (you can look that up for details).
Steve likes to make up stories about me in terms of it, pull things in from
other groups completely out of context, and pretend that he understands what
it means to have MVPS/D and how that effects any given individual so
afflicted.

He is just lashing out in anger. He tries to equate his illegal drug abuse
with people using prescription medication.

Frankly he is just begging for my attention.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 3:38:11 PM1/27/09
ThunderCleats stated in post glnqlm$c9h$1...@news.albasani.net on 1/27/09 1:26
PM:

>> That's over 25% of your posts, Mike. What the hell is wrong with you?
>> (end quote)
>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/0de2214b1b12b434?hl=
>> en&dmode=source
>
> What were those posts in response to? What is the context?

Steve's buddies were posting all sorts of BS about how incest is the same
thing as sex - no difference to them, synonymous, identical... whatever term
you want to use. I was pointing out how repulsive their view is. And, yes,
I noted how repulsive their claims were in my .sig.

And Steve tries to turn that around and use my support of basic morality as
something that is bad. Well, clearly to him it is!

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 3:38:22 PM1/27/09
ThunderCleats stated in post glnqok$cao$1...@news.albasani.net on 1/27/09 1:28
PM:

>> Nah... no one needs help to point out what a disingenuous, lying POS
>> Snit is... and, before long, they won't need much help to point you
>> out, either; in fact, this post has already laid the groundwork for
>> doing so.
>>
>> Consider it;)
>
> Sounds like you disagree with a comment from many years ago. Perhaps you
> are the first to disagree with someone on Usenet.

Steve Carroll lives in 2004... the last year he *thinks* he found anything
he could call a lie from me. Sadly, for him, his tactic is to pull up
ancient quotes and insist that if I do not discuss them with him *again*
that this means they must be lies, even though he cannot show them to be
dishonest or even wrong. Keep in mind, the topics he brings up now were
fully dealt with in 2004. Nothing has changed since then.

Steve keeps pointing back to 2004 because that is when his girlfriend
freaked out and started obsessing over me - to the point where when she
found out my wife and I were expecting a baby she cried that she should be
involved in my family's family planning decisions. It was creepy and
weird... and Steve never was able to get over the fact that she dumped him
for someone who clearly had *no* such returned interest in her.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Steve Carroll

Jan 27, 2009, 4:01:57 PM1/27/09
On Jan 27, 1:26 pm, "ThunderCleats" <1...@2.com> wrote:
> Steve Carroll wrote:
> > On Jan 26, 11:42 pm, Homer <use...@slated.org> wrote:
> >> Verily I say unto thee, that High Plains Thumper spake thusly:

> >> That kind of behaviour is not normal, to say the least.
>
> >> I don't mean this as a personal insult, but I'm perfectly serious
> >> when I say "Snit" (Michael Glasser) is obviously mentally ill, and
> >> needs help.
>
> > You're not the only person to have stated this... but... to hear Snit
> > tell it he doesn't need help (written in a thread Snit created to
> > 'apologize' to csma).
>
> > In Nov. of 2004 (yes, that's how long he's been trolling csma) Snit
> > wrote:
> > "Please keep in mind that based on my anxiety disorder I have seen a
> > number
> > of professionals who have consistently agreed I handle the stresses of
> > life
> > better than average, am well adjusted, and am in no need of any
> > psychological counseling."
> >http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/24db5bb9dc28...

Elsewhere in this thread I've posted concrete proof of lies and
dishonest trolling behavior by Snit... something he (and Hadron) have
asked for repeatedly. I disagree with your assessment that truth and
reality backed by the google archive are "stupid games".

Steve Carroll

Jan 27, 2009, 4:06:51 PM1/27/09
> >http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/0507e4c9a0e...

> > So, Hadron... where is Snit's proof that it is a "fact" that Elizabot
> > 'equated' sex with incest? While you're busy running away from that
> > little gem... here's a much funnier one where Snit is actually
> > claiming (falsely) that I pointed to a reference of him
> > "noting" (about himself) that he *doesn't* not do drugs.
>
> > (begin quote of Snit whining and lying about a reference I pointed to)
> > "He [Steve Carroll] later quoted me from *years* ago posting to
> > another forum
> > where he found a reference to my noting I do not do drugs or alcohol"
> > (end quote)
> > <577f314b-7b92-4272-a98a-7a47f8fb9...@d36g2000prf.googlegroups.com>

> > Snit's lie here? Simple... the "reference" Snit is whining (lying)
> > about shows Snit stating that he *does* drugs and alcohol:
>
> > "I used to have a very high tolerance.  Now a lot of meds seems to
> > react oddly with me.  Seems I can add alcohol to that list.  Damn that
> > was frightening" - Snit
> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.anxiety-panic/msg/046fceb5...

> > Only Snit would try to pass this off as a reference of him "noting"
> > that he does "not do drugs or alcohol". LOL!
>
> > Here is one where Snit not only admitted to forging a posting ID (it
> > was mine) but he lied while he did and claimed that he was 'dared' to
> > do so.  A poster named Sandman listed a few of the trolling things
> > Snit had done, here was one of them:
>
> > Sandman listed:
> > "Attempting to forge a NNTP-posting-host in an attempt to antagonize
> > another poster"
>
> > Snit's admission of trolling by forging a posting ID:
> > "Well, he did dare me... but yeah..."
> >http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/cd4bef585f94...

Opined the man who freely ignored the concrete proof from the google
archive of Snit's admissions to forging posting ID's, creating
trolling websites, having taken drugs and alcohol when he claimed it
was a reference noting he doesn't, etc.

LOL!

Steve Carroll

Jan 27, 2009, 4:10:00 PM1/27/09
On Jan 27, 1:38 pm, Snit <c...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> ThunderCleats stated in post glnqok$ca...@news.albasani.net on 1/27/09 1:28

> PM:

> >> Nah... no one needs help to point out what a disingenuous, lying POS
> >> Snit is... and, before long, they won't need much help to point you
> >> out, either; in fact, this post has already laid the groundwork for
> >> doing so.
>
> >> Consider it;)
>
> > Sounds like you disagree with a comment from many years ago.  Perhaps you
> > are the first to disagree with someone on Usenet.
>
> Steve Carroll lives in 2004... the last year he *thinks* he found anything
> he could call a lie from me.  Sadly, for him, his tactic is to pull up
> ancient quotes and insist that if I do not discuss them with him *again*
> that this means they must be lies, even though he cannot show them to be
> dishonest or even wrong.  Keep in mind, the topics he brings up now were
> fully dealt with in 2004.

You're lying again... as we both know. The fact is that I've pointed
to plenty of things over the years... as have many posters. I go back
to 2004 (and earlier) to prove how long you've been trolling usenet.

 (snip Snit's delusions)

Steve Carroll

Jan 27, 2009, 4:22:51 PM1/27/09
On Jan 27, 1:38 pm, Snit <c...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> ThunderCleats stated in post glnqlm$c9...@news.albasani.net on 1/27/09 1:26

> PM:

> >> That's over 25% of your posts, Mike. What the hell is wrong with you?
> >> (end quote)
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/0de2214b1b12...

> >> en&dmode=source
>
> > What were those posts in response to?  What is the context?
>
> Steve's buddies were posting all sorts of BS about how incest is the same
> thing as sex - no difference to them, synonymous, identical... whatever term
> you want to use.  I was pointing out how repulsive their view is.  And, yes,
> I noted how repulsive their claims were in my .sig.
>
> And Steve tries to turn that around and use my support of basic morality as
> something that is bad.  Well, clearly to him it is!

Whined the ng nitiwt that made these statements:

--
1 - "For the record: I am torn on the incest question."

2 - "Generally incest is not between consenting adults"

3 - "I do not see any *logical* reason to disallow incest."
--

On Jan 12 of 2009 (that's *this* year), a poster asked you a question
that you ran away from, perhaps you'll answer it here:

"So even though you prove that you know that incest generally involves
a *non
consensual act* you remain "torn on the incest question" and "do not
see any
*logical* reason to disallow incest" Snit?"

Well, Mr. "basic morality"? Is there some sort of special "context"
you'd like to claim for the above statements? As anyone reading can
plainly see, the 2nd and 3rd statements are quite self contained and,
IMO, show an alarming side to what passes for 'logic' inside of what's
left of your mind.

ThunderCleats

Jan 27, 2009, 5:02:39 PM1/27/09
Steve Carroll wrote:
> On Jan 27, 1:38 pm, Snit <c...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>> ThunderCleats stated in post glnqlm$c9...@news.albasani.net on
>> 1/27/09 1:26 PM:

>>> What were those posts in response to? What is the context?
>>
>> Steve's buddies were posting all sorts of BS about how incest is the
>> same thing as sex - no difference to them, synonymous, identical...
>> whatever term you want to use. I was pointing out how repulsive
>> their view is. And, yes, I noted how repulsive their claims were in
>> my .sig.
>>
>> And Steve tries to turn that around and use my support of basic
>> morality as something that is bad. Well, clearly to him it is!
>
> Whined the ng nitiwt that made these statements:
>
> --
> 1 - "For the record: I am torn on the incest question."
>
> 2 - "Generally incest is not between consenting adults"
>
> 3 - "I do not see any *logical* reason to disallow incest."

Just today you were yapping about how Snit was obsessed with incest. Now
you are proving you are. Can you think of a logical reason why two adults
siblings should not be allowed to fool around, assuming they are not capable
of having children?

ThunderCleats

Jan 27, 2009, 5:03:31 PM1/27/09

You repeatedly quote Snit from 2004 and make claims about his comments. You
insist if he does not respond to you then he must be lying.

ThunderCleats

Jan 27, 2009, 5:04:56 PM1/27/09

You disagreed with a comment Snit made about Elizabot in 2004 and are
insisting if Snit does not talk about it now that proves he was lying. Once
you have shown yourself to be that lost, Steve, why would anyone beleive
your other claims? Frankly you are clearly digging for dirt and coming up
empty.

ThunderCleats

Jan 27, 2009, 5:07:39 PM1/27/09

You have proved you keep track of every word Snit says and have been doing
so since 2004. Even then you cannot find anything really damning. What it
is you are hoping for?

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 5:11:03 PM1/27/09
ThunderCleats stated in post glo0a1$ju7$1...@news.albasani.net on 1/27/09 3:02
PM:

Yup... you must be a shill... you are not a moron. :) Yes, anyone who
comments on Steve's BS who is not a moron is deemed a shill by him.

Wait for it.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 5:12:24 PM1/27/09
ThunderCleats stated in post glo0bl$jul$1...@news.albasani.net on 1/27/09 3:03
PM:

>> You're lying again... as we both know. The fact is that I've pointed
>> to plenty of things over the years... as have many posters. I go back
>> to 2004 (and earlier) to prove how long you've been trolling usenet.
>>

>> (snip Snit's delusions)
>
> You repeatedly quote Snit from 2004 and make claims about his comments. You
> insist if he does not respond to you then he must be lying.

And also see where Steve snips and runs. Same game for *years*. He has
some *serious* issues to deal with.

I have noted where he told the *same* lie about me *thousands* of times.
Somehow he thinks some quote he dredges up from 2004 makes me like him.

Pathetic.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 5:13:02 PM1/27/09
ThunderCleats stated in post glo0ea$k06$1...@news.albasani.net on 1/27/09 3:04
PM:

>>> Sounds like you disagree with a comment from many years ago. Perhaps
>>> you are the first to disagree with someone on Usenet.
>>
>> Opined the man who freely ignored the concrete proof from the google
>> archive of Snit's admissions to forging posting ID's, creating
>> trolling websites, having taken drugs and alcohol when he claimed it
>> was a reference noting he doesn't, etc.
>>
>> LOL!
>
> You disagreed with a comment Snit made about Elizabot in 2004 and are
> insisting if Snit does not talk about it now that proves he was lying. Once
> you have shown yourself to be that lost, Steve, why would anyone beleive
> your other claims? Frankly you are clearly digging for dirt and coming up
> empty.

I just wish Steve could move past his girlfriend snubbing him in 2004.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 5:15:19 PM1/27/09
ThunderCleats stated in post glo0jd$k51$1...@news.albasani.net on 1/27/09 3:07
PM:

>>> I hope you figure out what point you want to make and decide to
>>> support it. Right now you are just playing stupid games.
>>
>> Elsewhere in this thread I've posted concrete proof of lies and
>> dishonest trolling behavior by Snit... something he (and Hadron) have
>> asked for repeatedly. I disagree with your assessment that truth and
>> reality backed by the google archive are "stupid games".
>
> You have proved you keep track of every word Snit says and have been doing
> so since 2004. Even then you cannot find anything really damning. What it
> is you are hoping for?

He is hoping to get revenge: he thinks it is my fault his girlfriend dumped
him and started obsessing over me - to the point she through a public fit
when I did not include her in my family planning decisions.

For the record: contrary to both Steve and his ex's claims: I *never* had
any contact with them outside of Usenet. They have both accused me of
calling them and Steve accused me of emailing his wife... and Steve *has*
emailed me. He claimed he did so on accident. Twice. Within minutes of
each other.

Yeah. He expects people to be stupid enough to believe that.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

ThunderCleats

Jan 27, 2009, 5:27:08 PM1/27/09

So all of this is about some chick who dumped Steve's ass and he blames you!
That is rich!

ThunderCleats

Jan 27, 2009, 5:27:49 PM1/27/09

Steve was dumped in 2004 and has not been able to let go of his feelings of
rejection. That is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard.

ThunderCleats

Jan 27, 2009, 5:28:40 PM1/27/09

What lie did Steve tell thousands of times? If I have told you once I have
told you a thousand times, do not exxagerate!

Tim Adams

Jan 27, 2009, 5:32:09 PM1/27/09
In article <ulFfl.11848$D32....@flpi146.ffdc.sbc.com>,
Steve Mackay <mackay...@att.net> wrote:

> Don Zeigler wrote:
> > Homer wrote:
> >

> >> I don't mean this as a personal insult, but I'm perfectly serious when I
> >> say "Snit" (Michael Glasser) is obviously mentally ill, and needs help.
> >

> > I don't think he's mentally ill, just very immature. And someone with the
> > maturity of a 9 year old can't possibly be any good at teaching a class or
> > running a computer business.
> >

> You /really/ think someone that persistent with lies and deceit /isn't/
> mentally ill? It's certainly far more than just being childish.

michael glasser has even comment in the past about how his doctor(s) have
claimed he is doing well for a person with his condition. Of course, a paranoid
schizophrenic who takes his medicine regularly would very likely be told the
same thing.

--
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting

Peter Köhlmann

Jan 27, 2009, 5:33:26 PM1/27/09
The liar Michael Glasser (Snot/Snit/Rekruled//Bruce Chambers/Sigmond/Brock
McNuggets/Rhino Plastee/ThunderCleats) snotted:

The liar Michael Glasser (Snot/Snit/Rekruled//Bruce Chambers/Sigmond/Brock
McNuggets/Rhino Plastee/ThunderCleats) snotted:

Nymshifting *again*, Snot Glasser?

Oh well, another nym to add to the killfile.

Gods, what dishonest swine you are
--
Ignorance is a condition. Stupidity is a way of life.

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 5:34:27 PM1/27/09
ThunderCleats stated in post glo1nu$lje$1...@news.albasani.net on 1/27/09 3:27
PM:

You've got it.

Even worse: Steve claims to be married. Not to the girl who dumped him.

I feel very sorry for her... with her husband obsessing over an ex like
this... assuming Steve was not lying when he claimed to be married. There
are clearly details regarding his "marriage" where he has been busted being
contradictory and dishonest.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 5:34:39 PM1/27/09
ThunderCleats stated in post glo1p7$lk2$1...@news.albasani.net on 1/27/09 3:27
PM:

> Snit wrote:

More pathetic: Steve claims to be married.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Steve Carroll

Jan 27, 2009, 5:36:12 PM1/27/09
On Jan 27, 3:15 pm, Snit <c...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> ThunderCleats stated in post glo0jd$k5...@news.albasani.net on 1/27/09 3:07

> PM:

> >> Elsewhere in this thread I've posted concrete proof of lies and
> >> dishonest trolling behavior by Snit... something he (and Hadron) have
> >> asked for repeatedly. I disagree with your assessment that truth and
> >> reality backed by the google archive are "stupid games".
>
> > You have proved you keep track of every word Snit says and have been doing
> > so since 2004.

Correction: I have proven that Google keeps track of everything Snit
says..

> Even then you cannot find anything really damning.

Forging posting ID's is not "damning" to you. Why am I not surprised
that some ng idiot who is trying to defend Snit would take such a
ridiculous position.

> >What it is you are hoping for?

I don't need to hope that reality is showing you to be as big a fool
as Snit is. The real question here is: What is it that you hope to
gain by pretending reality doesn't exist after it has been shown to
you?

> He is hoping to get revenge: he thinks it is my fault his girlfriend dumped
> him and started obsessing over me - to the point she through a public fit
> when I did not include her in my family planning decisions.
>
> For the record: contrary to both Steve and his ex's claims: I *never* had
> any contact with them outside of Usenet.  They have both accused me of
> calling them and Steve accused me of emailing his wife... and Steve *has*
> emailed me.  He claimed he did so on accident.  Twice.  Within minutes of
> each other.
>
> Yeah.  He expects people to be stupid enough to believe that.

Let's see, Snit... you've lied about many posters on usenet, forged
people's posting IDs, forged documents while trying to blame others
for it, created websites to troll people with, and many other things
too numerous to mention... and now you're whining that it is being
thrust into the spotlight as you tell more lies. Yup... I'd say those
actions are about right... for an intellectually undeveloped person
with the maturity of a kindergarten child.

Poor Snit... reality just won't give him a break.

Don Zeigler

Jan 27, 2009, 5:37:11 PM1/27/09
ThunderCleats wrote:

> So all of this is about some chick who dumped Steve's ass and he blames you!
> That is rich!

Snit, talking to himself again.

Funny, Google Groups shows "Thundercleats" as a banned account now.
--
Regards,
[dmz]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

...SYSOP (sih' sawp) n. The guy laughing at your typing.

Steve Carroll

Jan 27, 2009, 5:38:25 PM1/27/09
On Jan 27, 3:27 pm, "ThunderCleats" <1...@2.com> wrote:
> Snit wrote:
> > ThunderCleats stated in post glo0jd$k5...@news.albasani.net on

Said another one of few true idiots who has been duped by the troll
calling himself Snit;)

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 5:40:33 PM1/27/09
ThunderCleats stated in post glo1qq$lpl$1...@news.albasani.net on 1/27/09 3:28
PM:

>> Pathetic.
>
> What lie did Steve tell thousands of times? If I have told you once I have
> told you a thousand times, do not exxagerate!

No exaggeration. From a past post:

-----
Here is the quote Steve dishonestly attributes to me:

"Sandman and Carroll are running around trying to crucify
trolls like myself"

TheLetterK authored that quote on 1 March 2006 and Steve has
been repeatedly told that (he cannot reasonably claim
ignorance). The Google record is as just about as close to
absolute proof as you will find in this world. Steve have
repeated this *one* lie over 2400 times since 1 March (282
days ago). This averages to close to 9 times a day for over 9
months (this is a reduction - for the first 5 months Steve
told the same lie more than 11 times a day on average).

Can anyone find evidence of *anyone* in the history of CSMA
repeating the same lie more often than Steve Carroll has
repeated this one lie of his? When Steve was "only" at 1300
times and averaging "just" 10 times a day I asked the same
question and nobody claimed they could find a anyone who had
broken Steve's record.

In response Steve whines that when I first described his
dishonesty I did not do so correctly - I claimed Steve had
initially told the lie when in reality TheLetterK was the one
to have done so. Steve is demanding an apology for this
mistake. That is just pathetic of him.

Congratulations, Steve, you are the biggest liar in CSMA
history. Care to spew your insanity plea defense again? LOL!
-----

Steve's excuse for telling the *same* lie thousands of times is that I
incorrectly attributed the initial telling of the lie to him... I did not
give the liar he got it from credit.

And this makes it OK in his mind.

So Steve goes on nit picking and whining and lying... and cannot find a lie
from me. But here is *one* lie he told *thousands* of times.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 5:41:00 PM1/27/09
Don Zeigler stated in post 9ylnef5dv22d$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 1/27/09
3:37 PM:

> ThunderCleats wrote:
>
>> So all of this is about some chick who dumped Steve's ass and he blames you!
>> That is rich!
>
> Snit, talking to himself again.
>
> Funny, Google Groups shows "Thundercleats" as a banned account now.

What are you babbling about?

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 5:41:16 PM1/27/09
Peter Köhlmann stated in post
497f8bb6$0$31880$9b4e...@newsspool3.arcor-online.net on 1/27/09 3:33 PM:

You sure beg for my attention a lot.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 5:42:21 PM1/27/09
Tim Adams stated in post
teadams$2$0$0$3-4CE579.17...@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net on
1/27/09 3:32 PM:

> In article <ulFfl.11848$D32....@flpi146.ffdc.sbc.com>,
> Steve Mackay <mackay...@att.net> wrote:
>
>> Don Zeigler wrote:

>>> I don't think he's mentally ill, just very immature. And someone with the
>>> maturity of a 9 year old can't possibly be any good at teaching a class or
>>> running a computer business.
>>>

>> You /really/ think someone that persistent with lies and deceit /isn't/
>> mentally ill? It's certainly far more than just being childish.
>
> michael glasser has even comment in the past about how his doctor(s) have
> claimed he is doing well for a person with his condition. Of course, a
> paranoid
> schizophrenic who takes his medicine regularly would very likely be told the
> same thing.

You sure beg for my attention a lot.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

weedhopper

Jan 27, 2009, 5:54:45 PM1/27/09

"Homer" <use...@slated.org> wrote in message

> Verily I say unto thee, that High Plains Thumper spake thusly:
>
>> Snit in a period of 2 minutes has copied a post of mine, posting the
>> same following message over and over, in false pretense as a Linux
>> advocate:
>
> That kind of behaviour is not normal, to say the least.
>
> I don't mean this as a personal insult, but I'm perfectly serious when I
> say "Snit" (Michael Glasser) is obviously mentally ill, and needs help.
>
> I was going to suggest that someone alerts his wife to the problem, but
> I have to assume she's already aware of his condition, if she is in fact
> still living with him. It's possible, I suppose, that he's already
> undergoing counselling and/or on medication, but if he is then it
> doesn't seem to be helping much. Maybe he just missed his "meds" today
> (again, I mean that sincerely).
>
> I'll take a wild guess and say his wife's Email address is:
>
> anne[AT]prescottcomputerguy.org
>
> For the sake of his family's safety, I think she aught to know.

You would actually post someone's wife's e-mail here? What kind of lowlife,
bottom feeding scum sucker are you? It takes a real POS scumbag to do
something like that.

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 5:57:09 PM1/27/09
weedhopper stated in post %eMfl.2524$yb....@bignews4.bellsouth.net on
1/27/09 3:54 PM:

Being that they cannot actually point to any comment of mine that supports
their accusations, the trolls sink to such BS.

Often.

One has even emailed my wife. Steve Carroll accused me of emailing his
wife... which, of course, I never did. He later admitted he pretty much
made it up... but never apologized for the lie.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Jan 27, 2009, 5:58:55 PM1/27/09
weedhopper stated in post %eMfl.2524$yb....@bignews4.bellsouth.net on
1/27/09 3:54 PM:

Checking now I see that that email address has received six emails
already... all from anonymous remailers. All making idiotic claims.

High Plains Thumper

Jan 27, 2009, 8:59:13 PM1/27/09
Peter Köhlmann wrote:
> The liar Michael Glasser (Snot/Snit/Rekruled//Bruce
> Chambers/Sigmond/Brock McNuggets/Rhino Plastee/ThunderCleats)
> snotted:
>> Snit wrote:
>>> ThunderCleats stated:

>>> He is hoping to get revenge: he thinks it is my fault his
>>> girlfriend dumped him and started obsessing over me - to
>>> the point she through a public fit when I did not include
>>> her in my family planning decisions.
>>>
>>> For the record: contrary to both Steve and his ex's
>>> claims: I *never* had any contact with them outside of
>>> Usenet. They have both accused me of calling them and
>>> Steve accused me of emailing his wife... and Steve *has*
>>> emailed me. He claimed he did so on accident. Twice.
>>> Within minutes of each other.
>>>
>>> Yeah. He expects people to be stupid enough to believe
>>> that.
>>
>> So all of this is about some chick who dumped Steve's ass
>> and he blames you! That is rich!
>
> The liar Michael Glasser (Snot/Snit/Rekruled//Bruce Chambers/
> Sigmond/Brock McNuggets/Rhino Plastee/ThunderCleats) snotted:
>
> Nymshifting *again*, Snot Glasser? Oh well, another nym to add
> to the killfile. Gods, what dishonest swine you are

LOL! I've been watching this dialogue and this is entertaining!
(Grab a bag of popcorn.) So, ThunderCleats is the good cop and
Rhino Plastee the bad? So Snit is talking to himself again!
Must be therapeutic.

--
HPT
Quando omni flunkus moritati
(If all else fails, play dead)
- "Red" Green

Snit

DFS

Jan 27, 2009, 10:42:49 PM1/27/09
chrisv wrote:
>> Hadron quacked:
>>>
>>> veiled threats
>
> I'd really enjoy putting a steel-toed boot up your lying ass,
> "Hadron". Is that a "veiled threat"?

You enjoy talking about it, child. And that's all you'll ever do.

cc

Jan 28, 2009, 12:07:41 AM1/28/09
On Jan 27, 12:22 am, alt <spamt...@lazyeyez.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 22:01:32 -0700, High Plains Thumper wrote:
> > 123 Poster comments on Snit Circus:  http://tinyurl.com/b6ktvn
>
> I like this quote:
>
> "Snit posts all the time. You don't have to dig up months old articles
> where he brings up years old topics. Just respond to a current
> message."
>
> That's pretty funny.

You're construing my post as some sort of attack on Snit. It is more
of an apathetic view, if anything.

cc

Jan 28, 2009, 12:09:25 AM1/28/09
On Jan 27, 10:10 am, Don Zeigler <sitt...@this.computer> wrote:
> Hadron wrote:
> > And someone as foul mouthed and dumb as you clearly can't be a "regional
> > manager" for some property reseller.
>
> Who said I was a regional manager, you stupid twat?

Assistant TO the regional manager.

Chris Ahlstrom

Jan 28, 2009, 7:41:44 AM1/28/09
After takin' a swig o' grog, Don Zeigler belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> And someone as foul mouthed and dumb as you clearly can't be a "regional
>> manager" for some property reseller.
>
> Who said I was a regional manager, you stupid twat?

And Hadron's a bit hypocritical, too. While he may nominally not be
foul-mouthed and dumb, his attitude is pretty foul and dumb.

And he seems to follow me (and you) around lapping up any droppings of
foul-mouthed words (like "pee-pee" LOL).

> --
> Jesus is coming and boy is he pissed

Heh heh. Keep your profile low -- hide behind the pew.

--
Mistrust first impulses; they are always right.

Wally

Jan 28, 2009, 7:39:59 AM1/28/09
On 28/1/09 6:22 AM, in article
18339a91-07b1-4470...@o40g2000prn.googlegroups.com, "Steve
Carroll" <fret...@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Jan 27, 1:38 pm, Snit <c...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>> ThunderCleats stated in post glnqlm$c9...@news.albasani.net on 1/27/09 1:26
>> PM:

>>> What were those posts in response to?  What is the context?
>>
>> Steve's buddies were posting all sorts of BS about how incest is the same
>> thing as sex - no difference to them, synonymous, identical... whatever term
>> you want to use.  I was pointing out how repulsive their view is.  And, yes,
>> I noted how repulsive their claims were in my .sig.
>>
>> And Steve tries to turn that around and use my support of basic morality as
>> something that is bad.  Well, clearly to him it is!
>
> Whined the ng nitiwt that made these statements:
>
> --
> 1 - "For the record: I am torn on the incest question."
>
> 2 - "Generally incest is not between consenting adults"
>
> 3 - "I do not see any *logical* reason to disallow incest."
> --

And not forgetting of course that Snit by his own standards has deemed
*himself* to be a pervert!

"Yes, the concept of incest would bring up the subject of sex.  That has
never been in question."-Snit

"when people talk about either of these concepts it does not "suggests the
other" to anyone but a pervert."-Snit

> On Jan 12 of 2009 (that's *this* year), a poster asked you a question
> that you ran away from, perhaps you'll answer it here:
>
> "So even though you prove that you know that incest generally involves
> a *non
> consensual act* you remain "torn on the incest question" and "do not
> see any
> *logical* reason to disallow incest" Snit?"

Probably for the exact same reason as when he quoted an article that, to use
his own words discussed "good reasons against it:" Snit remained committed
to the view that he was torn on the subject of incest! even though parts
that he quoted from the article stated...

"Preventing incest with minors from becoming thinkable is the purpose of the
taboo."

"So only by building into adults a psychological mechanism of disgust and
horror at incest can society protect children from the psychological harm of
abuse by close relatives."-Snit

Yet Snit in his admission that .....

"For the record: I am torn on the incest question."-Snit

And

"I do not see any *logical* reason to disallow incest."-Snit

... Proves without a shadow of a doubt that no psychological mechanism of
disgust and horror at incest inhabits his being!

On the contrary Snit seems to take pleasure in the fact that he is a self
confessed pervert!

For reference: The article Snit linked to and quoted from....

http://www.nationalreview.com/kurtz/kurtz043003.asp

The post where Snit did so...

http://tinyurl.com/cuvzv

> Well, Mr. "basic morality"? Is there some sort of special "context"
> you'd like to claim for the above statements? As anyone reading can
> plainly see, the 2nd and 3rd statements are quite self contained and,
> IMO, show an alarming side to what passes for 'logic' inside of what's
> left of your mind.

I would suggest that for the vast majority of us it is damn near impossible
to fathom the workings within the mind of a pervert!

Take Snit for example how can he say ...

"Sex crime (including incest) are *not* synonymous with sex."-Snit

Yet at the same time apparently see no logical reason to disallow what he
has clearly labeled a "sex crime"?

"I do not see any *logical* reason to disallow incest."-Snit

When Snit says ...

"I am torn on the incest question."-Snit

Sadly he is not joking! :-(

When asked the question ...

'What if anything *do you* consider incest to be synonymous with?'

What answer did Snit give to that question?......

"Nothing comes to mind"-Snit

That is disturbing.

Surely even if there was little agreement every one should be able to come
up with some sort of an answer?

Wally

Jan 28, 2009, 7:47:11 AM1/28/09
On 28/1/09 7:02 AM, in article glo0a1$ju7$1...@news.albasani.net,
"ThunderCleats" <1...@2.com> wrote:

> Steve Carroll wrote:
>> On Jan 27, 1:38 pm, Snit <c...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>>> ThunderCleats stated in post glnqlm$c9...@news.albasani.net on
>>> 1/27/09 1:26 PM:

>>> Steve's buddies were posting all sorts of BS about how incest is the
>>> same thing as sex - no difference to them, synonymous, identical...
>>> whatever term you want to use. I was pointing out how repulsive
>>> their view is. And, yes, I noted how repulsive their claims were in
>>> my .sig.
>>>
>>> And Steve tries to turn that around and use my support of basic
>>> morality as something that is bad. Well, clearly to him it is!
>>
>> Whined the ng nitiwt that made these statements:
>>
>> --
>> 1 - "For the record: I am torn on the incest question."
>>
>> 2 - "Generally incest is not between consenting adults"
>>
>> 3 - "I do not see any *logical* reason to disallow incest."
>

> Just today you were yapping about how Snit was obsessed with incest. Now
> you are proving you are. Can you think of a logical reason why two adults
> siblings should not be allowed to fool around, assuming they are not capable
> of having children?

The ability to procreate has some defining significance wrt incest for you
does it? How very strange!

Oh and by the way the answer to your puerile question is of course yes!

High Plains Thumper

Jan 28, 2009, 8:06:43 AM1/28/09
Steve Carroll wrote:
> Homer wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper spake:

>>> Snit in a period of 2 minutes has copied a post of mine,
>>> posting the same following message over and over, in false
>>> pretense as a Linux advocate:
>>
>> That kind of behaviour is not normal, to say the least.
>>
>> I don't mean this as a personal insult, but I'm perfectly
>> serious when I say "Snit" (Michael Glasser) is obviously
>> mentally ill, and needs help.
>
> You're not the only person to have stated this... but... to
> hear Snit tell it he doesn't need help (written in a thread
> Snit created to 'apologize' to csma).
>
> In Nov. of 2004 (yes, that's how long he's been trolling csma)
> Snit wrote: "Please keep in mind that based on my anxiety
> disorder I have seen a number of professionals who have
> consistently agreed I handle the stresses of life better than
> average, am well adjusted, and am in no need of any
> psychological counseling."
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/24db5bb9dc287b3f?hl=en&dmode=source

<SNIP>

> Snit: "I used to have a very high tolerance. Now a lot of
> meds seems to react oddly with me. Seems I can add alcohol to
> that list. Damn that was frightening"

I've been watching a couple threads, where Snit responds to his
sock ThunderCleats. It is rather amusing but pathetic. I can
now understand why it is called the Snit Circus. Then I watch
Hadron come to his defence with his usual ad hominem flames,
adding to the circus.

I gather that Snit does considerable off-topic posts in CSMA,
often seeking threads about political candidates, crossposted to
non-advocacy newsgroups to sustain the trash. He does similar in
COLA.

It is understandable that there will always be a certain amount
of off-topic posts in an unmoderated newsgroup. As long as the
posting community overall does not object and it helps to build
camaraderie, is a part of normal human interaction and
strengthens the posting community is considered "healthy". COLA
FAQ mentions, "for the betterment of the Linux community".

However, the only effect these type posts have is to drown out
advocacy.

http://tinyurl.com/bqth5c

After xdeview decode [quote]
Charter: Comp.sys.mac.advocacy is a place to carry out
discussion about the Macintosh computer family and software in
comparison with computers and software from other companies. [/quote]

[quote]
1.4 The Charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy. The charter of
comp.os.linux.advocacy is: For discussion of the benefits of

Linux compared to other operating systems. The newsgroup's
charter is for the newsgroup as a place for supporters of Linux
to gather to discuss Linux, for the betterment of the Linux
community and the promotion and development of Linux.
[/quote]

High Plains Thumper

Jan 28, 2009, 8:11:36 AM1/28/09
Wally wrote:

> ThunderCleats wrote:
>
>> Just today you were yapping about how Snit was obsessed with
>> incest. Now you are proving you are. Can you think of a
>> logical reason why two adults siblings should not be allowed
>> to fool around, assuming they are not capable of having
>> children?
>
> The ability to procreate has some defining significance wrt
> incest for you does it? How very strange!
>
> Oh and by the way the answer to your puerile question is of
> course yes!

ThunderCleats is another Snit sock, just like Rhino Plastee.

High Plains Thumper

Jan 28, 2009, 8:13:56 AM1/28/09
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> And Hadron's a bit hypocritical, too.

You are being modest.

> While he may nominally not be foul-mouthed and dumb,

No nominally about it, he IS.

Wally

Jan 28, 2009, 8:28:47 AM1/28/09
On 28/1/09 10:11 PM, in article 49805988$0$3338$6e1e...@read.cnntp.org,

"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Wally wrote:
>> ThunderCleats wrote:
>>
>>> Just today you were yapping about how Snit was obsessed with
>>> incest. Now you are proving you are. Can you think of a
>>> logical reason why two adults siblings should not be allowed
>>> to fool around, assuming they are not capable of having
>>> children?
>>
>> The ability to procreate has some defining significance wrt
>> incest for you does it? How very strange!
>>
>> Oh and by the way the answer to your puerile question is of
>> course yes!
>
> ThunderCleats is another Snit sock, just like Rhino Plastee.

Agreed!

chrisv

Jan 28, 2009, 8:33:36 AM1/28/09
Don Zeigler wrote:

>ThunderCleats wrote:
>
>> So all of this is about some chick who dumped Steve's ass and he blames you!
>> That is rich!
>
>Snit, talking to himself again.

I plonked it right away. I've no desire, at all, to see the Steve
Carroll/Shit love-fest.

chrisv

Jan 28, 2009, 9:10:38 AM1/28/09
High Plains Thumper wrote:

>Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> And Hadron's a bit hypocritical, too.
>
>You are being modest.

I should say so.

>> While he may nominally not be foul-mouthed and dumb,
>
>No nominally about it, he IS.

The "tongue up the ass" stuff, for example. His mentally-ill
troll-buddy flatshit is even worse, with his Roy fantasies. Of
course, Quack won't say one thing about that....

It is loading more messages.