Wanna Hear Flatty Play Piano?

Moshe Goldfarb

Jan 24, 2010, 1:00:22 AM1/24/10
Ok....
I've decided to give you Linux creeps a sample....

Here you go, but there is a catch....

You get to pick the tunes, just so you can't run and hide and
claim I am somehow faking this.

You even get to pick the order.

I'll play 2 of the following, intermixed.
I'm also open to suggestions.

1. As Time Goes By
2. Ain't Misbehavin.
3. I got Rhythm
4 On The Street Where You Live.
5. Excerpts from Rhapsody In Blue.
6. Some Xmas stuff.
7. St Louis Blues
8 etc....

You pick it, I'll play it and post it.

No fixing up, straight playing, mistakes and all.
I'll do it with Ivory so you can hear what world class VST plugins
sound like.
And all in default mode, except I have to up the polyphony to 160.

You can decide if I can play or not.

Oh BTW I will toss in a little "tribute" to Spamowitz....

Cast your votes....

P.S. I must be nuts doing this, but WTF......
You losers need to be taken down a couple of notches once in a
while.

--

1/24/2010 12:49:58 AM

DFS

Jan 24, 2010, 1:30:10 AM1/24/10
Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
> Ok....
> I've decided to give you Linux creeps a sample....
>
> Here you go, but there is a catch....
>
> You get to pick the tunes, just so you can't run and hide and
> claim I am somehow faking this.
>
> You even get to pick the order.
>
> I'll play 2 of the following, intermixed.
> I'm also open to suggestions.

Awesome!

Can you do Billy Preston's piano riff in Beatle's Get Back (starts at 1:13)?
It's short and sweet.

The opening of Beatle's Let It Be?

Zeppelin's No Quarter (some kind of organ sound)?

Bridge Over Troubled Water?

> P.S. I must be nuts doing this, but WTF......
> You losers need to be taken down a couple of notches once in a
> while.

This is fun, Moshe!

Moshe Goldfarb

Jan 24, 2010, 1:34:23 AM1/24/10

Sure...
All but Zeppelin...Don't know that one :(

I'll post it...keep tuned...

--

1/24/2010 1:33:03 AM

7

Jan 24, 2010, 3:07:33 AM1/24/10
Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster with a big girlie butt pounding the
sock Moshe Goldfarb wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil
Department of Marketing:

> Ok....
> I've decided to give you Linux creeps a sample....
>
> Here you go, but there is a catch....
>
> You get to pick the tunes, just so you can't run and hide and
> claim I am somehow faking this.

Your piano has been infected with a micoshaft virus and has indoctrinated
you in anti-Linux propaganda.

--
p.s. keep your day job, your piano playing days are over. It sucks.

Clogwog

Jan 24, 2010, 5:06:12 AM1/24/10
"Moshe Goldfarb" <goldee.l...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

> Ok....
> I've decided to give you Linux creeps a sample....
>
> Here you go, but there is a catch....
>
> You get to pick the tunes, just so you can't run and hide and
> claim I am somehow faking this.
>
> You even get to pick the order.
>
> I'll play 2 of the following, intermixed.
> I'm also open to suggestions.
>
> 1. As Time Goes By
> 2. Ain't Misbehavin.
> 3. I got Rhythm
> 4 On The Street Where You Live.
> 5. Excerpts from Rhapsody In Blue.
> 6. Some Xmas stuff.
> 7. St Louis Blues
> 8 etc....
>
> You pick it, I'll play it and post it.
>
> No fixing up, straight playing, mistakes and all.
> I'll do it with Ivory so you can hear what world class VST plugins
> sound like.
> And all in default mode, except I have to up the polyphony to 160.
>
> You can decide if I can play or not.
>
> Oh BTW I will toss in a little "tribute" to Spamowitz....
>

> Cast your votes....

Yeah, together with Marti van Lin, the *amateur* musician from Maastricht!
;-)
http://www.hansdecock.nl/afbeeldingen/hieronymus.jpg

High Plains Thumper

Jan 30, 2010, 11:14:16 AM1/30/10
7 wrote:

> Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>
>> Ok.... I've decided to give you Linux creeps a sample.... Here you
>> go, but there is a catch.... You get to pick the tunes, just so you
>> can't run and hide and claim I am somehow faking this.
>
> Your piano has been infected with a micoshaft virus and has
> indoctrinated you in anti-Linux propaganda. p.s. keep your day job,

> your piano playing days are over. It sucks.

There won't be any recording, otherwise a link would have been posted.
The only musical instrument flatfish plays is the radio.

--
HPT

Tattoo Vampire

Jan 30, 2010, 12:12:52 PM1/30/10
High Plains Thumper wrote:

> The only musical instrument flatfish plays is the radio.

No, he plays the skin flute.

--
Regards,
[tv]

...Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.

Rick

Jan 30, 2010, 2:12:34 PM1/30/10
On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 12:12:52 -0500, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>> The only musical instrument flatfish plays is the radio.
>
> No, he plays the skin flute.

... are you sure it's a "he"? From reading it's reply in another thread,
it seems to have knowledge of tampon usage.

--
Rick

TomB

Jan 30, 2010, 4:27:54 PM1/30/10
On 2010-01-30, the following emerged from the brain of High Plains Thumper:

Totally forgot about this. I want to hear recordings! The stuff DFS
asked for is fine.

--
Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead.
~ Butch

High Plains Thumper

Jan 30, 2010, 9:01:47 PM1/30/10
Rick wrote:
> Tattoo Vampire wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>>
>>> The only musical instrument flatfish plays is the radio.
>>
>> No, he plays the skin flute.
>
> ... are you sure it's a "he"? From reading it's reply in another
> thread, it seems to have knowledge of tampon usage.

You mean he finally opted for the gender transformation surgery that he
libellously accused advocates of?

--
HPT

High Plains Thumper

Jan 30, 2010, 9:06:23 PM1/30/10
TomB wrote:
> brain of High Plains Thumper:
>
>> There won't be any recording, otherwise a link would have been
>> posted. The only musical instrument flatfish plays is the radio.
>
> Totally forgot about this. I want to hear recordings! The stuff DFS
> asked for is fine.

Yet to be seen. I am not holding my breath.

--
HPT

Snit

Jan 30, 2010, 9:06:28 PM1/30/10
Rick stated in post 3ZqdnVxURLY_GfnW...@supernews.com on
1/30/10 12:12 PM:

You are completely ignorant of feminine hygiene products. Lovely.

Grow up.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Rick

Jan 30, 2010, 11:00:14 PM1/30/10

So, you, along with flatty, also know, from personal experience, that
tampon insertion is always painless?

interesting.

--
Rick

Snit

Jan 30, 2010, 11:08:36 PM1/30/10
Rick stated in post 3ZqdnVtURLbTnfjW...@supernews.com on
1/30/10 9:00 PM:

If anyone needs any evidence of your complete and utter immaturity, you just
proved it.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

cc

Jan 31, 2010, 3:16:09 AM1/31/10

First class, ladies. First class.

Rick

Jan 31, 2010, 5:29:22 AM1/31/10

... so, you don't know. OK.

--
Rick

Snit

Jan 31, 2010, 8:54:37 AM1/31/10
Rick stated in post CumdnecJyfUfxvjW...@supernews.com on
1/31/10 3:29 AM:

Do you just go through life making up stories about people to make yourself
feel better, or is Usenet a special case for you?

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

TomB

Jan 31, 2010, 9:38:28 AM1/31/10
On 2010-01-31, the following emerged from the brain of Snit:

Hush! Flatty's about to play the piano!

--
The bigger the waistband, the deeper the quicksand.
~ David St.-Hubbins

Rick

Jan 31, 2010, 12:35:51 PM1/31/10

... so you do know. OK.

--
Rick

Snit

Jan 31, 2010, 12:47:39 PM1/31/10
Rick stated in post M_mdnZlg_tPqIvjW...@supernews.com on
1/31/10 10:35 AM:

Do you realize how clear it is your whole goal is just to get the last word?

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Rick

Jan 31, 2010, 1:19:50 PM1/31/10

Do you realize how your ego forces you to copy me and follow me around?

--
Rick

Clogwog

Jan 30, 2010, 11:56:14 AM1/30/10
"High Plains Thumper" <h...@invalid.invalid> schreef in bericht
I bet he already played the piano when you were shitting diapers, George!
A filthy habit you never cured of!
Fsck off Wendy, with your gage to the bikers and do your job!

Snit

Feb 1, 2010, 1:15:46 AM2/1/10
Rick stated in post M_mdnZFg_tNbVPjW...@supernews.com on
1/31/10 11:19 AM:

By making you try to get the last word? That does not even make sense...
you are like the kid on the playground playing yo' mamma put-down games who
keeps putting down his own mother. You are just lost.

So why not explain to me this great lesson about Linux you keep saying I do
not understand - you know, the one tied to you not getting the context of
how people use terms. I really love how you try to pass your ignorance off
as being a sign you taught me... something. What was it again? Do you even
know?

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Rick

Feb 1, 2010, 6:26:58 AM2/1/10

idiot.

--
Rick

Snit

Feb 1, 2010, 8:13:38 AM2/1/10
Rick stated in post F6-dneB2iNcfJ_vW...@supernews.com on 2/1/10
4:26 AM:

>>> Do you realize how your ego forces you to copy me and follow me around?
>>
>> By making you try to get the last word? That does not even make
>> sense... you are like the kid on the playground playing yo' mamma
>> put-down games who keeps putting down his own mother. You are just
>> lost.
>>
>> So why not explain to me this great lesson about Linux you keep saying I
>> do not understand - you know, the one tied to you not getting the
>> context of how people use terms. I really love how you try to pass your
>> ignorance off as being a sign you taught me... something. What was it
>> again? Do you even know?
>
> idiot.

See: grade school put downs. You are not able to rise above that.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

cc

Feb 1, 2010, 9:14:16 AM2/1/10
On Jan 31, 12:47 pm, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> Rick stated in post M_mdnZlg_tPqIvjWnZ2dnUVZ_vZi4...@supernews.com on

> 1/31/10 10:35 AM:
>

> > On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 06:54:37 -0700, Snit wrote:
>
> >> Rick stated in post CumdnecJyfUfxvjWnZ2dnUVZ_rFi4...@supernews.com on

> >> 1/31/10 3:29 AM:

> >> Do you just go through life making up stories about people to make
> >> yourself feel better, or is Usenet a special case for you?
>
> > ... so you do know. OK.
>
> Do you realize how clear it is your whole goal is just to get the last word?

Now that's hilarious!

"Get the last word in."
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/67032056cf7f7c62?hl=en&dmode=source

"Get the last word in."
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5f20e761d289bd5b?hl=en&dmode=source

Now here's where you lie like an idiot, and respond anyway:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/32659ebc860c699a?hl=en%3Fcf7f7c62&dmode=source
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/a3f5758af8696d3d?hl=en&dmode=source
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/4b39576511c2b772?hl=en&dmode=source

There are a few more responses, but you get the idea.

You are incapable of letting anything go. In fact, I guarantee you
will respond to this post in under 3 hours. Hell, I'd be surprised if
it takes longer than 30 minutes. If I really wanted to, I could make
this little side topic go on forever, because you are a complete moron
who just has to respond to anything written about or to you, even if
it just means repeating yourself. Who would have guessed you would
have found your idiot doppleganger in Rick, though?