I control Google

1 view

Smit

Mar 6, 2007, 12:55:01 AM3/6/07
I am somehow controlling Google!

gimme_this...@yahoo.com

Mar 5, 2007, 1:49:32 AM3/5/07
Hitting the vodka tonight Snit?

Sandman

Mar 5, 2007, 2:16:56 AM3/5/07
In article <551pm4F...@mid.individual.net>,
"Smit" <sm...@cableone.invalid> wrote:

> I am somehow controlling Google!

Advice for the person doing this - Please set the email correctly, to
"<SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>" (or "<SM...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>") in
order for kill filters to catch it correctly.

--
Sandman[.net]

Sandman

Mar 5, 2007, 2:18:23 AM3/5/07
In article <551pm4F...@mid.individual.net>,
"Smit" <sm...@cableone.invalid> wrote:

> I am somehow controlling Google!

Oh, and adjust the Message-ID accordingly;

<gibberish%SM...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>>

--
Sandman[.net]

Snit

Mar 5, 2007, 2:20:48 AM3/5/07
"gimme_this...@yahoo.com" <gimme_this...@yahoo.com> stated
in post 1173077372.1...@8g2000cwh.googlegroups.com on 3/4/07 11:49
PM:

> Hitting the vodka tonight Snit?

Not me... Carroll is spewing garbage with one of his sock puppets. He blew
it earlier and let it be known it was him. If you want details email me...
I am keeping Carroll in the dark as to how he blew it. :)

--
€ Deleting from a *Save* dialog is not a sign of well done design
€ A personal computer without an OS is crippled by that lacking

Snit

Mar 5, 2007, 2:21:56 AM3/5/07
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-2E6298.08...@News.Individual.NET on 3/5/07 12:16 AM:

Carroll's goal is to get around kill filters... and to annoy people. Even
for him this is... well... desperate.

--
€ Different viruses are still different even if in the same "family"
€ Dreamweaver and GoLive are professional web development applications

Steve Carroll

Mar 5, 2007, 10:52:32 AM3/5/07
In article <C21112E0.7A1A2%SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote:

> "gimme_this...@yahoo.com" <gimme_this...@yahoo.com> stated
> in post 1173077372.1...@8g2000cwh.googlegroups.com on 3/4/07 11:49
> PM:
>
> > Hitting the vodka tonight Snit?
>
> Not me... Carroll is spewing garbage with one of his sock puppets. He blew
> it earlier and let it be known it was him. If you want details email me...
> I am keeping Carroll in the dark as to how he blew it. :)

I hope he does ask you for details... then I can watch him laugh at you.

--
"I do not KF people" - Snit
"Not only do I lie about what others are claiming,

Snit

Mar 5, 2007, 11:13:58 AM3/5/07
"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> stated in post
noone-DE7229....@newsgroups.comcast.net on 3/5/07 8:52 AM:

> In article <C21112E0.7A1A2%SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>,
> Snit <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote:
>
>> "gimme_this...@yahoo.com" <gimme_this...@yahoo.com> stated
>> in post 1173077372.1...@8g2000cwh.googlegroups.com on 3/4/07 11:49
>> PM:
>>
>>> Hitting the vodka tonight Snit?
>>
>> Not me... Carroll is spewing garbage with one of his sock puppets. He blew
>> it earlier and let it be known it was him. If you want details email me...
>> I am keeping Carroll in the dark as to how he blew it. :)
>
> I hope he does ask you for details... then I can watch him laugh at you.

Steve, pretend all you like - you blew it.

Yes, Steve, it is clear you are the one who is posting with sock puppets...
you can deny it all you wish, but, frankly, you screwed up and made it clear
it was you.

And no, Steve, I shan't tell you how you screwed up... but anyone who wants
to know how you did need only email me.

--
€ OS X is partially based on BSD (esp. FreeBSD)
€ OS X users are at far less risk of malware then are XP users

Snit

Mar 5, 2007, 8:58:10 PM3/5/07
"Snit" <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> stated in post
C2118FD6.7A1E7%SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID on 3/5/07 9:13 AM:

> "Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> stated in post
> noone-DE7229....@newsgroups.comcast.net on 3/5/07 8:52 AM:
>
> > In article <C21112E0.7A1A2%SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>,
> > Snit <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote:
> >
> >> "gimme_this...@yahoo.com" <gimme_this...@yahoo.com> stated
> >> in post 1173077372.1...@8g2000cwh.googlegroups.com on 3/4/07 11:49
> >> PM:

> >> Not me... Carroll is spewing garbage with one of his sock puppets. He blew
> >> it earlier and let it be known it was him. If you want details email me...
> >> I am keeping Carroll in the dark as to how he blew it. :)
> >
> > I hope he does ask you for details... then I can watch him laugh at you.
>
> Steve, pretend all you like - you blew it.
>
> Yes, Steve, it is clear you are the one who is posting with sock puppets...
> you can deny it all you wish, but, frankly, you screwed up and made it clear
> it was you.

Yes, I forgot to add. I won't support that claim without someone totally
unrelated asking for the support. And I will only support it through email,
not through usenet. If anyone asks, I will claim that I have supported it
already to several people that has eagerly emailed me for support, since
everyone hates you Steve and they love me. You are the troll, not me!
I am the best Mac advocate ever in csma!

--
- Pros aren't beginners in their field (though there are new pros)
- Similarly configured Macs and Win machines tend to cost roughly the same

Snit

Mar 5, 2007, 1:00:59 PM3/5/07
"Snit" <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> stated in post
1dd918ad80c2a470c1d20f9983dc6e3a%SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID on 3/5/07 6:58
PM:

> "Snit" <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> stated in post
> C2118FD6.7A1E7%SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID on 3/5/07 9:13 AM:
>
>> "Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> stated in post
>> noone-DE7229....@newsgroups.comcast.net on 3/5/07 8:52 AM:

>>> I hope he does ask you for details... then I can watch him laugh at you.
>>
>> Steve, pretend all you like - you blew it.
>>
>> Yes, Steve, it is clear you are the one who is posting with sock puppets...
>> you can deny it all you wish, but, frankly, you screwed up and made it clear
>> it was you.
>
> Yes, I forgot to add. I won't support that claim without someone totally
> unrelated asking for the support. And I will only support it through email,
> not through usenet. If anyone asks, I will claim that I have supported it
> already to several people that has eagerly emailed me for support, since
> everyone hates you Steve and they love me. You are the troll, not me!
> I am the best Mac advocate ever in csma!

Steve... your forgeries are, well, pathetic. Oh well... you simply cannot
help yourself.

--
€ A partial subset is not synonymous with the whole
€ A person's actions speak more about him than what others say

Snit

Mar 5, 2007, 2:14:03 PM3/5/07
Snit <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> stated in post
<C211A8EB.7A223%SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> on 03/05/07 7:00 PM:
hmmmm

--
- It is not possible for a Pro to have non-validating code
- If a thousand people call you a moron, it probably doesn't mean you're a moron

Smit

Mar 6, 2007, 4:30:02 PM3/6/07
Hi Rick.
Are you trying this again? Didn't this go over like a lead balloon last
time?

"Snit" <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote in message

Snit

Mar 6, 2007, 3:47:07 PM3/6/07
"Smit" <sm...@cableone.invalid> stated in post
<5564r3F...@mid.individual.net> on 03/06/07 10:30 PM:

Now Steve is replying to his own forgeries, his ongoing BS has himself confused.

Pathetic, truly pathetic.

--
€  A personal computer without an OS is crippled by that lacking