Yet More 'Bargains' from the Apple iStore

1 view

John Bailo

Mar 23, 2005, 7:29:40 PM3/23/05

Why is that the typical profligate macintard will spend 3, 4, even 7
times the dough that the typical Linux PC user does for the *same* thing?

For example, how about some /iSocks/ ?

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/71702/wo/2A4lbOIpdgrj2iZzrrhtYafd7Ub/2.0.0.11.1.0.6.9.3.19.0.1.1.1.1.0.1.0.1

The Applehead will spent $29 for some cozies for his precious garage
door opener ( iPod ).

How about us Linux guys?

We'd probably go to Target and get some real socks in basic white:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_1/602-0626048-6864617?%5Fencoding=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000063SHU

cost: $7 for a pack of six or 1/3 the Apple price.

Snit

Mar 23, 2005, 7:30:42 PM3/23/05
"John Bailo" <jab...@earthlink.net> wrote in post
URn0e.2271$gI5...@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net on 3/23/05 5:29 PM:

Anyone have some spare crumbs for the troll?

--
"If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing."
- Anatole France

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Steve Carroll

Mar 23, 2005, 7:39:34 PM3/23/05
In article <BE675842.C791%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,

Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> Anyone have some spare crumbs for the troll?

Sorry, Snit... I have nothing to give you right now. But my how the
mighty have fallen, huh? It is a shame that a troll of the stature you
once held is now caught begging for spare crumbs...

--
"Wish that people could be more honest and reasonable ... but that is not
likely to happen." - Snit - http://tinyurl.com/68q8n

Steve

rapskat

Mar 23, 2005, 8:00:04 PM3/23/05
begin Error log for Wed, 23 Mar 2005 17:30:42 -0700 - Snit caused a page
fault at address <BE675842.C791%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, details as
follows .vbs

> Anyone have some spare crumbs for the troll?

You begging again? Maybe if you didn't spend all your money on
overpriced, overrated computer software and equipment, you would have some
left over for food.

--
rapskat - 19:58:47 up 48 min, 2 users, load average: 0.70, 0.46, 0.31
"... Had this been an actual emergency, we would have fled in

Joey Jojo Junior Shabadoo

Mar 23, 2005, 10:12:45 PM3/23/05
In article <noone-8D4C86....@comcast.dca.giganews.com>,
Steve Carroll <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> > Anyone have some spare crumbs for the troll?
>
> Sorry, Snit... I have nothing to give you right now. But my how the
> mighty have fallen, huh? It is a shame that a troll of the stature you
> once held is now caught begging for spare crumbs...

and Snithead has even farther to fall - in a few weeks he'll be out
on the street after midnight, yelling at passersby "sucky sucky, $2..."
--
making Usenet safer - one troll at a time!

Snit

Mar 23, 2005, 10:32:40 PM3/23/05
"Joey Jojo Junior Shabadoo" <moest...@springfield.org> wrote in post
moestavern-04EA5...@nr-tor01.bellnexxia.net on 3/23/05 8:12 PM:

> In article <noone-8D4C86....@comcast.dca.giganews.com>,
> Steve Carroll <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>> "John Bailo" <jab...@earthlink.net> wrote in post
>>> URn0e.2271$gI5...@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net on 3/23/05 5:29 PM:

>>> Anyone have some spare crumbs for the troll?
>>
>> Sorry, Snit... I have nothing to give you right now. But my how the
>> mighty have fallen, huh? It is a shame that a troll of the stature you
>> once held is now caught begging for spare crumbs...
>
> and Snithead has even farther to fall - in a few weeks he'll be out
> on the street after midnight, yelling at passersby "sucky sucky, $2..."

How does Steve's comprehension problem say *anything* about me?
--
I'm not sure I even know how to be honest - Steve Carroll

Snit

Mar 24, 2005, 12:22:48 AM3/24/05
"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in post
noone-8D4C86....@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 3/23/05 5:39 PM:

> In article <BE675842.C791%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:
>

>> "John Bailo" <jab...@earthlink.net> wrote in post
>> URn0e.2271$gI5...@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net on 3/23/05 5:29 PM:
>>

>>> Why is that the typical profligate macintard will spend 3, 4, even 7 times
>>> the dough that the typical Linux PC user does for the *same* thing?
>>>
>>> For example, how about some /iSocks/ ?
>>>
>>> http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/71702/wo/2A4

>>> l>> b OIpdgrj2iZzrrhtYafd7Ub/2.0.0.11.1.0.6.9.3.19.0.1.1.1.1.0.1.0.1

>>> The Applehead will spent $29 for some cozies for his precious garage door
>>> opener ( iPod ).
>>>
>>> How about us Linux guys?
>>>
>>> We'd probably go to Target and get some real socks in basic white:
>>>
>>> http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_1/602-0626048-6864617?%5Fencod

>>> i>> n g=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000063SHU

>>> cost: $7 for a pack of six or 1/3 the Apple price.
>

>> Anyone have some spare crumbs for the troll?
>
> Sorry, Snit... I have nothing to give you right now. But my how the
> mighty have fallen, huh? It is a shame that a troll of the stature you
> once held is now caught begging for spare crumbs...

Ah, Steve Carroll's famous reading comprehension problems show themselves
again...

--
I TRIED to lie again but that guy is just too smart for me. - Steve Carroll

Steve Carroll

Mar 24, 2005, 9:35:45 AM3/24/05
In article <BE6782E8.C815%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

Still trying to pretend you're not a troll, Snit? :)

Edwin

Mar 24, 2005, 2:14:47 PM3/24/05

Steve Carroll wrote:
> In article <BE675842.C791%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:
>
> > Anyone have some spare crumbs for the troll?
>
> Sorry, Snit... I have nothing to give you right now. But my how the
> mighty have fallen, huh? It is a shame that a troll of the stature
you
> once held is now caught begging for spare crumbs...

LOL!

Edwin

Mar 24, 2005, 2:17:38 PM3/24/05

If he's lucky, he'll never come to have what passes for 'comprehension'
in you...

Snit

Mar 24, 2005, 3:43:45 PM3/24/05
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
1111691858.0...@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com on 3/24/05 12:17 PM:

I just pointed to one of his comprehension errors. Do you not see his
mistake?

flaming and trolling are likely to be ignored.

Edwin

Mar 24, 2005, 4:22:28 PM3/24/05

You made a mistake. No surprise there.

> Do you not see his mistake?

Yeah, he talked over your head again. He really ought to do you the
courtesy of dumbing down his posts so you can grok.

Edwin

Mar 24, 2005, 4:32:06 PM3/24/05

rapskat wrote:
> begin Error log for Wed, 23 Mar 2005 17:30:42 -0700 - Snit caused a
page
> fault at address <BE675842.C791%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, details
as
> follows .vbs
>
> > Anyone have some spare crumbs for the troll?
>
> You begging again? Maybe if you didn't spend all your money on
> overpriced, overrated computer software and equipment, you would have
some
> left over for food.

LOL!

Snit

Mar 24, 2005, 4:45:19 PM3/24/05
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
1111699348....@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com on 3/24/05 2:22 PM:

> http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/71702/wo/2A4
> l>> b OIpdgrj2iZzrrhtYafd7Ub/2.0.0.11.1.0.6.9.3.19.0.1.1.1.1.0.1.0.1

> http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_1/602-0626048-6864617?%5Fencod
> i>> n g=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000063SHU

>>> If he's lucky, he'll never come to have what passes for 'comprehension' in
>>> you...
>>>
>> I just pointed to one of his comprehension errors.
>
> You made a mistake. No surprise there.

What mistake do you imagine I made? I responded to someone who was clearly
trolling by asking the question if anyone had some spare crumbs for this
troll.

Steve Carroll not only failed to understand my comments, he snipped the
comments I was in reference to - which was a mistake on his part.

I called him on his error and you are now defending him. By doing so you
are showing you are not looking to be objective but to support the cretin
crew.

>> Do you not see his mistake?
>
> Yeah, he talked over your head again. He really ought to do you the
> courtesy of dumbing down his posts so you can grok.

If you believe this then the conversation has gone over your head. I have
shown, above, a clear explanation to you of what happened and have left in
the quotes for you to verify. If you are not able to understand Steve's
error - or perhaps purposeful trolling - there is no more I can no to help
you; If you do not understand now, you simply do not have the capacity to
understand.

Edwin

Mar 24, 2005, 5:31:59 PM3/24/05
Dry up and blow away.

Lars Träger

Mar 24, 2005, 7:02:46 PM3/24/05

Yeah, but your MP3 player won't fit into those, you'll need these at
least:
http://store1.yimg.com/I/dockers_1818_13949109

Lars T.