Apology to Tom Bates

zara

Apr 19, 2006, 2:31:29 PM4/19/06
Sorry Jim - I didn't realize you were spoofing your own name. I was
wondering why you were laying off me. Now I know.

Message has been deleted

Alan Baker

Apr 19, 2006, 3:08:55 PM4/19/06
In article <uLv1g.5981$4O2...@bignews7.bellsouth.net>,
"Bobbagoose" <bobba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "zara" <zsp...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > Sorry Jim - I didn't realize you were spoofing your own name. I was
> > wondering why you were laying off me. Now I know.
>

> Don't apologize - he's a super Dirtbag

You know, "zara", if you want to use sockpuppets, you can't post under
your own "name" with the same email address...

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

Snit

Apr 19, 2006, 3:18:02 PM4/19/06
"zara" <zsp...@aol.com> stated in post
0mv1g.5973$4O2....@bignews7.bellsouth.net on 4/19/06 11:31 AM:

> Sorry Jim - I didn't realize you were spoofing your own name. I was
> wondering why you were laying off me. Now I know.

Sad to see Carroll's trolling tactics spread so widely in CSMA. Or is that
CSMA Moderator's tactics? "Evil" John's? Whatever.

--
€ As of Feb 2006 Apple had no wireless Mighty Mouse
€ If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality")

zara

Apr 19, 2006, 6:10:11 PM4/19/06

"Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> wrote in message

> In article <uLv1g.5981$4O2...@bignews7.bellsouth.net>,
> "Bobbagoose" <bobba...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> "zara" <zsp...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> > Sorry Jim - I didn't realize you were spoofing your own name. I was
>> > wondering why you were laying off me. Now I know.
>>
>> Don't apologize - he's a super Dirtbag
>
> You know, "zara", if you want to use sockpuppets, you can't post under
> your own "name" with the same email address...

The rule is: "when responding to a sockpuppet, a sockpuppet must be used".
I'm surprised you didn't know that.

Tim Crowley

Apr 19, 2006, 6:22:46 PM4/19/06

Bobbagoose wrote:
> "zara" <zsp...@aol.com> wrote in message
> > Sorry Jim - I didn't realize you were spoofing your own name. I was
> > wondering why you were laying off me. Now I know.
>
> Don't apologize - he's a super Dirtbag

Are you trying to outdo snit and muahmuah for retarded posts? No even
close.

Snit

Apr 19, 2006, 6:31:33 PM4/19/06
"Tim Crowley" <timmyt...@gmail.com> stated in post
1145485366....@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com on 4/19/06 3:22 PM:

Tim Crowley
1) Tim went on a rampage whining and crying that the term "Screen name" is
not used in IRC. Even when a large amount of support was shown to him
he could not accept it... and started trolling those that told him the
reality that he was wrong. His only "evidence" is the command in IRC
to change a nickname / screen name is "/nick".
2) Tim claimed that Josh was not being honest and honorable with a challenge
to hack a computer, but was never able to give a reasonable explanation
why he felt this way. For every nit Tim picked, Josh agreed to correct
it with a new challenge to any reasonable extent he could.
3) Tim does not even generally make solid accusations, he just name calls
and spew BS.

How many times will you prove me right about you?

--
€ Incest is so different from sex as to not be considered synonymous
by anyone other than perverts

GreyCloud

Apr 19, 2006, 7:58:28 PM4/19/06
zara wrote:

I'd say that this matched what snit used to do. No matter how friendly
snit may appear, eventually everyone will find him repugnant.

--
Where are we going?
And why am I in this handbasket?

Snit

Apr 19, 2006, 10:40:34 PM4/19/06
"GreyCloud" <mi...@cumulus.com> stated in post
JvOdnfWyr4Q7U9vZ...@bresnan.com on 4/19/06 4:58 PM:

> zara wrote:
>
>> "Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> wrote in message

>>> You know, "zara", if you want to use sockpuppets, you can't post under
>>> your own "name" with the same email address...
>>

>> The rule is: "when responding to a sockpuppet, a sockpuppet must be used".
>> I'm surprised you didn't know that.
>>

> I'd say that this matched what snit used to do.

I do not think anyone will argue that this is what *you* will say. Of
course you will never provide a shred of evidence, but so be it. You
believe all sorts of things that are not at all based on evidence.

> No matter how friendly snit may appear, eventually everyone will find him
> repugnant.

Since when did you start speaking for everyone? Oh, wait, I forgot about
your powerful friends.

A short trip into the world of GreyCloud:
Somewhere, out there, in a small smoky room GreyCloud and the rest
of the Illuminati are preparing their final manipulations of the
sheeple. GreyCloud has let slip a few of their secrets: the next
US president, the cure for cancer, the hypnotic manipulations of all
polls, the problem with all global warming models, the world secret
police that censor political speech, and - the biggest secret of them
all - the existence of the short lived wireless mighty mouse. If
GreyCloud lets slip one more thing his role in M12 will be eliminated.
BEWARE MAJESTIC 11.

LOL!

Tim Crowley

Apr 19, 2006, 11:49:58 PM4/19/06

I don't know - I think you might have more compassion. Snit is sick. He
needs help. This is the only way the poor sick fool can get attention.
My fucking God, he's taken to hanging out with and supporting racist
pig fuckers like MuahMuah. It is true that no-one likes him and those
that pretend they do are just using him or don't know him - but come on
- it's not his fault. He's sick. Have some compassion, eh? All these
idiot trolls, Zara, Stew, Tommy, MuaaaahMuaaah, and Snit - they are all
so alike. I pity each and every one of them

Snit

Apr 20, 2006, 12:11:12 AM4/20/06
"Tim Crowley" <timmyt...@gmail.com> stated in post
1145504998....@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com on 4/19/06 8:49 PM:

Tim Crowley
1) Tim went on a rampage whining and crying that the term "Screen name" is
not used in IRC. Even when a large amount of support was shown to him
he could not accept it... and started trolling those that told him the
reality that he was wrong. His only "evidence" is the command in IRC
to change a nickname / screen name is "/nick".
2) Tim claimed that Josh was not being honest and honorable with a challenge
to hack a computer, but was never able to give a reasonable explanation
why he felt this way. For every nit Tim picked, Josh agreed to correct
it with a new challenge to any reasonable extent he could.
3) Tim does not even generally make solid accusations, he just name calls
and spew BS.

Do you know another song, Tim?

GreyCloud

Apr 20, 2006, 12:20:33 AM4/20/06

We could all chip in for snits frontal lobotomy. Of course he'd have
to be captured and put in a white straight jacket first.