cyber bullying

Hadron

Jul 6, 2009, 10:49:31 AM7/6/09

What is your take on the following?

,----
| A US judge has acquitted a Missouri woman over her role in a computer
| hoax directed at a 13-year-old neighbour who later killed herself.
`----

Probably the right decision but how sad.

And why I have always maintained that bringing COLA out of COLA and
referencing real places of work and/or partners is not on.

What a despicable woman to pick on a 13 year old girl like that.

--
In view of all the deadly computer viruses that have been spreading
lately, Weekend Update would like to remind you: when you link up to

Ezekiel

Jul 6, 2009, 11:11:00 AM7/6/09
Hadron wrote:

> What is your take on the following?

> ,----
> | A US judge has acquitted a Missouri woman over her role in a computer
> | hoax directed at a 13-year-old neighbour who later killed herself.
> `----
>
> Probably the right decision but how sad.
>
> And why I have always maintained that bringing COLA out of COLA and
> referencing real places of work and/or partners is not on.
>
> What a despicable woman to pick on a 13 year old girl like that.

I have mixed feelings on this. What this lady did wasn't very nice but it
wasn't very threatening or malicious either. She made some posts to a
MySpace account and I'm sure that there are many people who post much worse
things to MySpace every day. There was certainly something wrong with this
girl if she was willing to commit suicide over something that was simply
posted on MySpace.

It's not a black-or-white issue here. The lady who made the posts may be
partially responsible (single-digit percent) but if this girl is willing to
kill overself over some posts on MySpace then she certainly wasn't very
stable. Eventually someone, somewhere would have said or done something
worse to her and there's a good chance she would have done this eventually.

Hadron

Jul 6, 2009, 11:15:18 AM7/6/09
Ezekiel <Zeke@not_such_email_addr.com> writes:

I don't think you're considering the feelings and horror induced in the
girl enough. She's 13, going through puberty and has been embarrassed in what
she sees as the whole world. Certainly all her friends/enemies and
acquaintances would be made aware of the posts.

Yes, of course she was unstable. But aren't we all to a degree?
Especially at that age.

I feel the woman should have been sentenced to community service to
campaign against cyber bullying especially where children are
concerned. This woman was directly responsible for the girls death -
albeit a small % chance of it happening. Should she go to prison? No. It
was however a cruel and insensitive thing to do to someone who did not
deserve it.

Hans. Lister

Jul 6, 2009, 11:24:07 AM7/6/09
On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 16:49:31 +0200, Hadron wrote:

> What is your take on the following?

> ,----
>| A US judge has acquitted a Missouri woman over her role in a computer
>| hoax directed at a 13-year-old neighbour who later killed herself.
> `----
>
> Probably the right decision but how sad.

Wrong decision IMHO.

She knew the girl had emotional issues and she took advantage of
them.

This wasn't just playing around, it was well calculated and
meant to cause distress to the poor girl.

They should lock the SOB up.

> And why I have always maintained that bringing COLA out of COLA and
> referencing real places of work and/or partners is not on.

Tell it to the Linux freaks.
They are the ones calling all over the place trying locate
people's work place etc.

> What a despicable woman to pick on a 13 year old girl like that.

Yes.

Andrew Halliwell

Jul 10, 2009, 8:09:46 AM7/10/09
Hans. Lister <stym...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Tell it to the Linux freaks.
> They are the ones calling all over the place trying locate
> people's work place etc.

I love it when the wintrolls try to play victim...
Specially "moshe" who's the worst of the lot for crap like the roy knob
dismemberment posts and crap.
--
| spi...@freenet.co.uk | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste! |

Chris Ahlstrom

Jul 10, 2009, 8:30:12 AM7/10/09
After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> What is your take on the following?

> ,----
>| A US judge has acquitted a Missouri woman over her role in a computer
>| hoax directed at a 13-year-old neighbour who later killed herself.
> `----
>
> Probably the right decision but how sad.
>
> And why I have always maintained that bringing COLA out of COLA and
> referencing real places of work and/or partners is not on.

Apparently, "Hadron" thinks "just" bullying is okay here, though.

This law aims to make it a crime punishable by a fine or up to two years
of prison to communicate online with "the intent to coerce, intimidate,
harass, or cause substantial emotional distress to a person."

Ironic.

--
You will hear good news from one you thought unfriendly to you.

Hadron

Jul 10, 2009, 8:33:17 AM7/10/09
Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@launchmodem.com> writes:

You of all people should STFU when it comes to "bullying". You are on
record for swearing and taunting OSS developers. You are on record as
denying my knowledge about Debian and calling me a liar (as I am on you!
:-;), you are on record as calling me a "cunt". I could go on. You were
also pretty much sucking up when the "advocates" kept referencing
(seeding Google) against Snits job/career and family.

BUT the difference is that I would never make references to your work
place, your colleagues or your family (other than the standard "missus
uses windows") jibes.

Do try to see the difference.

--
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/windows-emulation/wine-faq/

"Nope, we know what an emulator does, and wine doesn't." - AH
** http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/dec7cb073d761af4

William Poaster

Jul 10, 2009, 9:01:42 AM7/10/09
Above the whining & shreiking of the trolls, Chris Ahlstrom was heard
to say:

Hadron Quark is a self-admitted troll. He single-handedly destroyed his own
crediblity, so what he "thinks" is immaterial.

--
Some of Hadron Quack's blunders:

Surely you are not comparing the
non-existent Linux (at that time)
with Windows 98?
Hadron: Message-ID: <npk5rvz...@homelinux.net>

Linux as a desktop OS is pretty much doomed it would appear.
Too little too late.
Hadron: Message-ID: <fnd3jj$or8$2...@registered.motzarella.org>

Google Earth on Linux runs through its own Wine installer. Unless they
have gone "native"
Hadron: Message-ID: <gu1v6l$dmo$1...@news.motzarella.org>

Getting high performance Video cards working is a damn sight
easier on XP because the installers are better.
Debian/Ubuntu are a pain in the hole �- you need to recompile the latest
NVidia drivers using a set version of the compiler, for example, when
changing kernels.
Hadron: Message-ID: � <c9rks4-...@news.individual.net>

chrisv

Jul 10, 2009, 9:34:24 AM7/10/09
William Poaster wrote:

> (Quack) single-handedly destroyed his own crediblity,

By lying, shamelessly and frequently.

> so what he "thinks" is immaterial.

All we see is what that liar *claims* to think.

--
"The claim by some that ITS NEVER necessary to use the command line is
pure & utter bullshit." - Hadron Quark, (again) lying about what

Moshe Goldfarb

Jul 10, 2009, 11:33:17 AM7/10/09
On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:09:46 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

> Hans. Lister <stym...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Tell it to the Linux freaks.
>> They are the ones calling all over the place trying locate
>> people's work place etc.
>
> I love it when the wintrolls try to play victim...
> Specially "moshe" who's the worst of the lot for crap like the roy knob
> dismemberment posts and crap.

I'm just repeating what is already there.
You guys, the Linux advocates, have a track record of locating
people and harassing them.

Simon for instance who had Linux nuts calling his employer etc.

And of course you are forever trying to locate Gary Stewart.

And then there is Laura Didio who has Linux loonies calling her
house at all hours of the night.

Yea, you freetards sure are dysfunctional.

Moshe Goldfarb

Jul 10, 2009, 11:34:05 AM7/10/09

He can't.

Roy Schestowitz is back in town and MiniWitz's eyeballs are
covered brown again.

Snit

Jul 10, 2009, 12:40:07 PM7/10/09
Hadron stated in post h37cng$3tp$2...@hadron.eternal-september.org on 7/10/09
5:33 AM:

> Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@launchmodem.com> writes:
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out
>> this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>>> What is your take on the following?
>>>
>>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8127533.stm
>>>
>>> ,----
>>> `----
>>>
>>> Probably the right decision but how sad.
>>>
>>> And why I have always maintained that bringing COLA out of COLA and
>>> referencing real places of work and/or partners is not on.
>>
>> Apparently, "Hadron" thinks "just" bullying is okay here, though.
>>
>> This law aims to make it a crime punishable by a fine or up to two years
>> of prison to communicate online with "the intent to coerce, intimidate,
>> harass, or cause substantial emotional distress to a person."
>>
>> Ironic.
>
> You of all people should STFU when it comes to "bullying". You are on
> record for swearing and taunting OSS developers. You are on record as
> denying my knowledge about Debian and calling me a liar (as I am on you!
> :-;), you are on record as calling me a "cunt". I could go on. You were
> also pretty much sucking up when the "advocates" kept referencing
> (seeding Google) against Snits job/career and family.

And sending emails to people I work with. Really. The level of depravity
is amazing.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Andrew Halliwell

Jul 10, 2009, 2:25:05 PM7/10/09
Moshe Goldfarb <mosheg...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:09:46 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
>
>> Hans. Lister <stym...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Tell it to the Linux freaks.
>>> They are the ones calling all over the place trying locate
>>> people's work place etc.
>>
>> I love it when the wintrolls try to play victim...
>> Specially "moshe" who's the worst of the lot for crap like the roy knob
>> dismemberment posts and crap.
>
> I'm just repeating what is already there.

Posted by a nym shifting retard which was clear to anyone with half a brain
cell, maybe.

When have I ever attempted to locate a wintroll's real life wereabouts in
order to harass? Hmmm? Just because one or two people do it doesn't mean
everyone's guilty.
| spi...@freenet.co.uk |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|
| in |good to you so far... |

Marti van Lin

Jul 10, 2009, 3:12:13 PM7/10/09
Andrew Halliwell wrote:
> Moshe Goldfarb <mosheg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> I love it when the wintrolls try to play victim...
>>> Specially "moshe" who's the worst of the lot for crap like the roy knob
>>> dismemberment posts and crap.
>> I'm just repeating what is already there.
>
> Posted by a nym shifting retard which was clear to anyone with half a brain
> cell, maybe.
>
> When have I ever attempted to locate a wintroll's real life wereabouts in
> order to harass? Hmmm? Just because one or two people do it doesn't mean
> everyone's guilty.

Exactly, the majority of the COLA readership avoid these Wintrolls like
the plague.

Almost nobody invests time and energy in tracing their poor employers.

On the other hand the Wintrolls stalk the COLA readership on a regular
base. See Flatso's obsession with Roy Schestowitz, the email that was
send to Chris Ahltrom's spouse and the Clogwog idiot following me where
ever I go on the web.

It's simply pathetic.

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
|0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

signature.asc

Chris Ahlstrom

Jul 10, 2009, 4:31:44 PM7/10/09
After takin' a swig o' grog, Marti van Lin belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> Exactly, the majority of the COLA readership avoid these Wintrolls like

> the plague.
>
> Almost nobody invests time and energy in tracing their poor employers.
>
> On the other hand the Wintrolls stalk the COLA readership on a regular
> base. See Flatso's obsession with Roy Schestowitz, the email that was
> send to Chris Ahltrom's spouse and the Clogwog idiot following me where
> ever I go on the web.
>
> It's simply pathetic.

You left out "Snit" allegedly given Don (Tattoo Vampire) Zeigler a ring
on the phone.

--
"Elves and Dragons!" I says to him. "Cabbages and potatoes are better
for you and me."

Snit

Jul 10, 2009, 4:37:51 PM7/10/09
Chris Ahlstrom stated in post VrN5m.65768$b9.3...@bignews6.bellsouth.net on
7/10/09 1:31 PM:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Marti van Lin belched out
> this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Exactly, the majority of the COLA readership avoid these Wintrolls like
>> the plague.
>>
>> Almost nobody invests time and energy in tracing their poor employers.
>>
>> On the other hand the Wintrolls stalk the COLA readership on a regular
>> base. See Flatso's obsession with Roy Schestowitz, the email that was
>> send to Chris Ahltrom's spouse and the Clogwog idiot following me where
>> ever I go on the web.
>>
>> It's simply pathetic.
>
> You left out "Snit" allegedly given Don (Tattoo Vampire) Zeigler a ring
> on the phone.

Allegedly... right. I did no such thing....

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Sinister Midget III

Jul 10, 2009, 4:32:31 PM7/10/09
On 2009-07-10, Marti van Lin <ml2...@gmail.com> claimed:

> Exactly, the majority of the COLA readership avoid these Wintrolls like
> the plague.
>
> Almost nobody invests time and energy in tracing their poor employers.

We already know who they work for. Fester wouldn't get mad at them if
we wrote to him anyway, so why bother?

--
I'm an incorrigible punster, so don't corrige me!
Eee PC900 16G SSD 2G RAM Linux Mint 7

Marti van Lin

Jul 11, 2009, 5:32:27 AM7/11/09
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Marti van Lin belched out
> this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Exactly, the majority of the COLA readership avoid these Wintrolls like
>> the plague.
>>
>> Almost nobody invests time and energy in tracing their poor employers.
>>
>> On the other hand the Wintrolls stalk the COLA readership on a regular
>> base. See Flatso's obsession with Roy Schestowitz, the email that was
>> send to Chris Ahltrom's spouse and the Clogwog idiot following me where
>> ever I go on the web.
>>
>> It's simply pathetic.
>
> You left out "Snit" allegedly given Don (Tattoo Vampire) Zeigler a ring
> on the phone.

Correct and than had the audacity to make it appear as if Don Zeigler
stalked him and of course the HLC jumped in to defend "Snit".
signature.asc

Marti van Lin

Jul 11, 2009, 7:44:51 AM7/11/09
Sinister Midget III wrote:
> On 2009-07-10, Marti van Lin <ml2...@gmail.com> claimed:
>
>> Exactly, the majority of the COLA readership avoid these Wintrolls like
>> the plague.
>>
>> Almost nobody invests time and energy in tracing their poor employers.
>
> We already know who they work for. Fester wouldn't get mad at them if
> we wrote to him anyway, so why bother?

Nope don't even bother. If I read quotes from Flatfish, Zeke and
Clogwog, I always think about the type of guy, who kills everyone in
this episode of Southpark:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/103797/

If you don't bother to watch it, it's the "Make Love, not Warcraft"
episode from season 10. It's a middle aged dude, who sits for days
behind his computer cheating and killing players. He hasn't hit the
shower for at least 3 days and remains in his own stink.

His spouse left in the meantime and having the time of her life with a
masculine younger stud or a fellow female.

He hasn't noticed it yet, since he is too busy cheating online games and
bullying Linux advocates.

He will probably gass himself with his own farts and his skeleton will
finally be found the next decade...

signature.asc

Snit

Jul 11, 2009, 9:14:41 AM7/11/09
Marti van Lin stated in post h39m8n$34n$1...@news.albasani.net on 7/11/09 2:32
AM:

> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Marti van Lin belched out
>> this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>>> Exactly, the majority of the COLA readership avoid these Wintrolls like
>>> the plague.
>>>
>>> Almost nobody invests time and energy in tracing their poor employers.
>>>
>>> On the other hand the Wintrolls stalk the COLA readership on a regular
>>> base. See Flatso's obsession with Roy Schestowitz, the email that was
>>> send to Chris Ahltrom's spouse and the Clogwog idiot following me where
>>> ever I go on the web.
>>>
>>> It's simply pathetic.
>>
>> You left out "Snit" allegedly given Don (Tattoo Vampire) Zeigler a ring
>> on the phone.
>>
> Correct and than had the audacity to make it appear as if Don Zeigler
> stalked him and of course the HLC jumped in to defend "Snit".

Look at HPT's recent posts - I said I would stop giving him so much
attention, so he lashed out by taking things out of COLA and seeding Google
with insane attacks. He is not stable.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Rick

Jul 11, 2009, 1:41:40 PM7/11/09

... so you did call him... interesting.

--
Rick

Snit

Jul 11, 2009, 1:50:16 PM7/11/09
Rick stated in post lvydnbwxkcpJU8XX...@supernews.com on
7/11/09 10:41 AM:

>>> Correct and than had the audacity to make it appear as if Don Zeigler
>>> stalked him and of course the HLC jumped in to defend "Snit".
>>
>> Look at HPT's recent posts - I said I would stop giving him so much
>> attention, so he lashed out by taking things out of COLA and seeding
>> Google with insane attacks. He is not stable.
>
> ... so you did call him... interesting.

What? Oh, you are just begging for attention.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Peter Köhlmann

Jul 11, 2009, 2:26:00 PM7/11/09
Rick wrote:

Naturally he did.
--
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

GPS

Jul 11, 2009, 2:46:40 PM7/11/09
Hadron wrote:

> What is your take on the following?

> ,----
> | A US judge has acquitted a Missouri woman over her role in a computer
> | hoax directed at a 13-year-old neighbour who later killed herself.
> `----
>
> Probably the right decision but how sad.
>
> And why I have always maintained that bringing COLA out of COLA and
> referencing real places of work and/or partners is not on.
>
> What a despicable woman to pick on a 13 year old girl like that.

Look deeper.

It was unfortunate for the older woman, and the 13 year old girl. They both
may have been unfortunate.

If you try to seek and assign blame, perhaps you could go back in the older
woman's life, and find someone. Then you could find that someone, and the
someone that influenced him/her. You can seek recursively, and then perhaps
you can dig up graves, and torture old grave sites, and bones. Look beyond
that and you could blame dirt, and minerals. Keep searching ...

I desire instead to show the woman that was judged and went to trial some
compassion. She does need to suffer, and she already suffers. She will
suffer and cycle until she learns, and none of us can help her learn.
Learning is done alone.

-GPS

Snit

Jul 11, 2009, 3:13:26 PM7/11/09
Peter K�hlmann stated in post h3alfo$7fv$01$1...@news.t-online.com on 7/11/09
11:26 AM:

Gee, Rick *and* Peter spewing lies about me. Who would have guessed!

Seriously, if you want to have your trolling be at least somewhat
believable, try to make accusations you can at least pretend to back up!
You kids these days... logic is just beyond you.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Rick

Jul 11, 2009, 3:18:44 PM7/11/09

So .. you did call him.. thanks for admitting it.

--
Rick

Snit

Jul 11, 2009, 3:45:59 PM7/11/09
Rick stated in post lvydnbkxkcoJeMXX...@supernews.com on
7/11/09 12:18 PM:

Seriously: why the begging for my attention? Last time you did that you
ended up *badly* humiliating yourself with me falling out of my seat
laughing at your attempts to regain some small sense of dignity. Are you
looking to get "revenge" for my helping you to humiliate yourself?

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Chris Ahlstrom

Jul 11, 2009, 4:23:01 PM7/11/09
After takin' a swig o' grog, GPS belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> Look deeper.

> It was unfortunate for the older woman, and the 13 year old girl. They both
> may have been unfortunate.
>
> If you try to seek and assign blame, perhaps you could go back in the older
> woman's life, and find someone. Then you could find that someone, and the
> someone that influenced him/her. You can seek recursively, and then perhaps
> you can dig up graves, and torture old grave sites, and bones. Look beyond
> that and you could blame dirt, and minerals. Keep searching ...
>
> I desire instead to show the woman that was judged and went to trial some
> compassion. She does need to suffer, and she already suffers. She will
> suffer and cycle until she learns, and none of us can help her learn.
> Learning is done alone.

Ahhh, the ol' "Deepak Chopra" troll :-)

--
Are you a turtle?

Rick

Jul 11, 2009, 5:11:00 PM7/11/09
On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 12:45:59 -0700, Snit wrote:

> Rick stated in post lvydnbkxkcoJeMXX...@supernews.com on
> 7/11/09 12:18 PM:
>
>> On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 10:50:16 -0700, Snit wrote:
>>
>>> Rick stated in post lvydnbwxkcpJU8XX...@supernews.com on
>>> 7/11/09 10:41 AM:

>>> What? Oh, you are just begging for attention.
>>
>> So .. you did call him.. thanks for admitting it.
>>
> Seriously: why the begging for my attention? Last time you did that you

> ended up *badly* humiliating yourself ...

AHAh hah HAh ahhH ahhhah HAHh aha HA hha HAH ahha ha ha...

Oh, you were serious? ...

AHAh hah HAh ahhH ahhhah HAHh aha HA hha HAH ahha ha ha...

--
Rick

Snit

Jul 11, 2009, 6:12:59 PM7/11/09
Rick stated in post lvydnbExkcp5YsXX...@supernews.com on
7/11/09 2:11 PM:

So why are you begging for my attention? Face it: your BS about you having
evidence for something that not only never happened but, even if it had, yo
could not *possibly* have evidence for is *clearly* just a sign of you
begging or attention.

If you look at our last exchanges we can see what is going on. I helped you
humiliate yourself. You made a complete and total fool of yourself and I
pointed it out. Some examples:

* Your flip-flopping on the use of the term "desktop Linux"

* Your insistence that the problems with desktop Linux
that Shuttleworth and I talk about could be solved
if we would just use Ubuntu.

* Your BS about how I must be close friends with Mark
Shuttleworth if we both have come to common-sense
conclusions

* Your denial of inconsistencies in Ubuntu... though you
later admitted *anyone* can find them.

* Your black and white claims about the level of
inconsistency in different OSs

* Your black and white claims in terms of support for
MS Office documents

On and on... you made a royal fool of yourself. *That* is what your current
BS is about. Let us not pretend otherwise.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Jul 11, 2009, 6:17:26 PM7/11/09
Rick wrote:
> Snit wrote:
>> Rick stated:

No, rather Snit continues his ad hominem ridiculous regurgitated
troll shite. Given as Snit is on the Internet, so is he in real
life. I am surprised that no one hasn't punched his lights out
in real life. Here is an example, in reply to Flatfish:

Snit: "For now I am having fun shoving his incompetence and
dishonesty in his face and watching him run... but, face it, that
is still attention - and that is all he really wants. Yeah, maybe
I should stop giving him the attention he is begging for."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/a243f963f27a526b

Full of insults, full of Snit.

>>> So .. you did call him.. thanks for admitting it.
>>
>> Seriously: why the begging for my attention? Last time you
>> did that you ended up *badly* humiliating yourself ...
>
> AHAh hah HAh ahhH ahhhah HAHh aha HA hha HAH ahha ha ha... Oh,
> you were serious? ... AHAh hah HAh ahhH ahhhah HAHh aha HA hha
> HAH ahha ha ha...

Snit still accuses Steve Carroll of a girlfriend problem, of
ruining Comcast Usenet server access when it was a Comcast
decision, accused Elizabot of threatening him, when it was the
other way around. Here is something twisted Snit concocted:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test/msg/7fc94ffa0e9c05c0

Snit's mangled quotes, the emotionally stable Snit (not).

Elizabot, whom he said he called the police on for threatening to
contact his employer. "Officer! Officer! I am being picked on
by a female poster! She's called me a troll!" Oh, the irony!

--
HPT

Snit

Jul 11, 2009, 6:22:41 PM7/11/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post h3b3bc$uft$1...@news.eternal-september.org
on 7/11/09 3:17 PM:

> Snit still accuses Steve Carroll of a girlfriend problem, of
> ruining Comcast Usenet server access when it was a Comcast
> decision, accused Elizabot of threatening him, when it was the
> other way around. Here is something twisted Snit concocted:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test/msg/7fc94ffa0e9c05c0
>
> Snit's mangled quotes, the emotionally stable Snit (not).
>
> Elizabot, whom he said he called the police on for threatening to
> contact his employer. "Officer! Officer! I am being picked on
> by a female poster! She's called me a troll!" Oh, the irony!

I predicted you would get more and more extreme with your BS... all because
you could not follow copy and paste procedures, even given a video showing
you how, and then were called on the lies you spewed to try to obfuscate
your ignorance.

Really, HPT, are you not ashamed of yourself? Or are you so morally corrupt
that you do not even feel shame over your clearly reprehensible actions?

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Jul 11, 2009, 7:38:53 PM7/11/09
Marti van Lin wrote:
> Sinister Midget III wrote:
>> Marti van Lin claimed:

>>> Exactly, the majority of the COLA readership avoid these
>>> Wintrolls like the plague.
>>>
>>> Almost nobody invests time and energy in tracing their
>>> poor employers.
>>
>> We already know who they work for. Fester wouldn't get mad
>> at them if we wrote to him anyway, so why bother?
>
> Nope don't even bother. If I read quotes from Flatfish, Zeke
> and Clogwog, I always think about the type of guy, who kills
> everyone in this episode of Southpark:
>
> http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/103797/
>
> If you don't bother to watch it, it's the "Make Love, not
> Warcraft" episode from season 10. It's a middle aged dude, who
> sits for days behind his computer cheating and killing
> players. He hasn't hit the shower for at least 3 days and
> remains in his own stink.

A good description!

> His spouse left in the meantime and having the time of her
> life with a masculine younger stud or a fellow female.
>
> He hasn't noticed it yet, since he is too busy cheating online
> games and bullying Linux advocates.

Stealing software, eh? LOL!

> He will probably gass himself with his own farts and his
> skeleton will finally be found the next decade...

Perhaps Roy Culley can take him out with the Sword of 1000
Truths? Yeah .... !

--
HPT

High Plains Thumper

Jul 11, 2009, 8:06:26 PM7/11/09
Snit wrote:
> High Plains Thumper stated:

>> Snit still accuses Steve Carroll of a girlfriend problem, of
>> ruining Comcast Usenet server access when it was a Comcast
>> decision, accused Elizabot of threatening him, when it was
>> the other way around. Here is something twisted Snit
>> concocted:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test/msg/7fc94ffa0e9c05c0
>>
>> Snit's mangled quotes, the emotionally stable Snit (not).
>>
>> Elizabot, whom he said he called the police on for
>> threatening to contact his employer. "Officer! Officer! I
>> am being picked on by a female poster! She's called me a
>> troll!" Oh, the irony!
>
> I predicted you would get more and more extreme with your
> BS...

But Snit wrote that bit of lying nonsense!

Newsgroups: alt.test
From: Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:42:47 -0700
Subject: ELIZABETH'S OBSESSIVE ACTIONS

> all because you could not follow copy and paste
> procedures, even given a video showing you how, and then were
> called on the lies you spewed to try to obfuscate your
> ignorance.

Why do I want to follow Snit's mangled teaching aides, posted
only to his website because those are the only ones he can
modify, LOL!? I've told Snit plainly that I have no problems
copying and pasting in Linux, yet he continues to insist that I
have a problem with it! Liar, liar, pants on fire Snit!

> Really, HPT, are you not ashamed of yourself?

Ashamed of what? Calling you a liar like everyone else who has
had an encounter with you claims? Because you are an open, bald
faced liar?

> Or are you so morally corrupt that you do not even feel shame
> over your clearly reprehensible actions?

Snit has no credibility, just as demonstrated by these 128 poster
quotes on the Snit Circus of pathological lies!

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/8549a8118113c4bf

See what these 128 posters have to say about Snit:

1- Adam Kesher: "Steve, IIRC Sandman's website has a member area
and a login. If you forget your password, you can ask it to
e-mail it to you, and a bot will send an e-mail. *That* is the
e-mail Snit got from Sandman's website, and yes he's that fucked
in the head and starved for attention that he'd claim it to be an
e-mail from Sandman himself. So, don't get sucked into his little
circus. The e-mail, in this particular instance, did probably
originate from Sandman.net." 27 Feb 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/dac74355552b4cc7

2- Alan Baker: "People's perceptions of you are *formed* by
behaviour and not withstanding your occasional on topic posts, I
wish you'd leave too. Please note that despite the amazing
silliness that is Edwin, I have never made the same wish of him."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/4a7c3ebf3fc10221

3- Andrew J. Brehm: "You are not flamed because you speak the
truth, you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep
disrupting the newsgroup."

4- AZ Nomad: "The fact that you routinely change your headers to
weasel out of killfiles proves that you're an asshole." 25 Jun 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/51b43d6c9613c9da

5- Andy/news/nospam: "Why do you keep these things up, Snit? Why
not just let them go away and show how responsible a member of
CSMA you are? You could show your enemies up by being better than
then, rise above the low level you so obviously dislike.
Anything, just stop...." 26 Apr 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d6ffb6b06aa237e5

6- B.B.: "Does the From: header contain the string "Snit"? If
yes, then troll. Otherwise, maybe. Dunno why I had my KF on you
set to expire, but it's fixed now." 13 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/8a98d179b2ff9578

7- BaJoRi:
Snit: "You are, of course, lying."
BaJoRi: "No, I am not. You know it, and I know it, and everyone
else who has read your idiocy knows it. I took your statement,
showed it to be wrong, then added even more, just to be a dick
and REALLY show you to be a fool. You need to judiciously snip
out pertinent points because you are an intellectually dwarfed
turd-burglar." 11 Nov 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.vacation.las-vegas/msg/647944511b74b82f

8- bobinnv: "I learned some time ago how much better this group
can be if you kill file Snit. I have never understood why more
people don't do the same.." 5 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/0706dbef8ce1f903

9- Bob S: "This has always been pretty much a free-for-all group,
but since Snit showed up, its become almost impossible to have a
decent discussion about anything." 27 Dec 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3d2f1dff196ca190

The solution is to NOT REPLY TO SNIT. But for some reason, some
people just can't stop feeding him."

10- °b° unny: Subject "snit makes me sad", Text "really actually
=:-(" 9 Oct 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/4e31cb49c1e2d432

11- buzz off: "Snit is obviously mentally ill..."

12- Carlo Coggi: "He must believe he is surrounded by 'trolls'
... in the groups he trolls in, that is. I wondered if the
idiotrollers like snit would reply to this thread. Of course, I
didn't see his posts, only your reply".

13- chrisv (cola): "No, she called him 'shit', and rightly so,
for they way he was so ignominiously birthed into a toilet at the
bus depot, and simply refused to die, despite repeated flushes.
It's now far too late to *flush* him, but we can still *plonk*
him..." 12 Sep 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/18099f8aa067f4a5

14- C Lund: "Snit is not my responsibility. Maybe it's time for
you to learn how to use your kill-filter. I am assuming, of
course, that your Usenet browser has a kill-filter." 5 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/2c390a34b05b24a9

15- cc (COLA): "Snit posts all the time. You don't have to dig up
months old articles where he brings up years old topics. Just
respond to a current message." 22 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5a712e3312ba9f8a

16- Code Orange: "Then why post it? What need is there for you to
"win" an argument? They don't like you, you don't like them. Why
must you keep this up? What results are you expecting?"

17- CozmicDebris: "I'm done with your three year old games. The
archives show my answers and your inability to process them. Keep
posting your list and proving that you are an idiot troll. I will
not address it any further- you being too stupid to realize and
accept that is not my problem". 22 Nov 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.cellular.attws/msg/0aa65b7a132dbfe8

18- Dawg Tail: "You've already apologized for having already
misread what I had previously written. What makes you think that
you're correctly understanding what I'm writting now. You've got
a history of reading into things what you wanted people to have
said instead of what they really said.

I suggest you get over this limitation of yours. It's making you
look foolish."

Dawg Tail: "PC advocates, Mac advocates, Linux advocates. Almost
all of them are making similar claims about Snit. When you have
so many diverse people who share a common perception where do you
think the problem lies? With Snit? Or almost everyone else? The
answer doesn't require an advanced degree to figure out." 30 Dec
2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/73edac32c3ad530b

19- Dave Fritzinger: "[snip of stuff I really don't care to read]
Snit, please go away. Get a life, meet a woman, do something,
but please, please, please, GO AWAY!!!!" 2 Jun 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/57bb2fc42ec0f290

20- Donald L McDaniel: "Jesus, snit. You're a teacher. I thought
you knew what a metaphor was, and could recognize one when it was
presented to you. I guess I had too much confidence in you." 30
Nov 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3254ec7af27bfb0f

21- ed: "snit, you continually amaze me with how much of a liar
and loser you are. you may notice a semi-regular pattern with me
where i stop responding to your posts for stretches at a time,
then start up responding as if you were a normal person. i
suppose it's tough for the magnitude of your 'loserdom' to stick,
so it loses some of it's sharpness when i stop responding to you.
you almost always start responding back in a semi normal way, but
inevitably degenerate. it's once again that time. i can only ask
that you pass my condolences to your wife and unborn child for
having to put up with such a dishonest fool as yourself. (well,
if your wife is a loser as well, just pass those condolences to
the rug-rat to be; if not, double condolences to her). " 30 Apr 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/71f74dd6d806ce77

22- Edward Stanfield: "Snit thinks the rules that apply to honest
and honorable people apply to him. That is absurd. He is the
biggest liar in Usenet history. Mackay posted the email to prove
Snit was using sock puppets and he still is. Snit can not give
up his socks puppets and shills. They are the only ones who ever
support him." 28 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5b52494d96d12229

23- Edwin: "You've got to be out of your mind, Snit. You're the
worst troll this group has ever seen. You're a liar and a forger,
and you've almost destroyed this group single-handedly. For you
to post a list of out of context arguments, and lies, and
forgeries about your enemies labled as a "peace effort" has to be
one of the craziest stunts you've pulled. It's all about your
sick need for attention, your need to be center stage at all
times. You'd publicly eat dog turd if you thought it would make
people look at you." 18 May 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/37e4a720619642a0

24- Elijah Baley: "Seriously, Snit, you need psychiatric help. Go
see a doctor." 24 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/6f6c88356b54fc15

25- Elizabot v2.0.2: "I see you were unable to respond to the
points in my post and you are back to your repetitious
regurgitation mode. How childishly typical of you, Snit." 16 Nov
2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/55214ccfb7414fe5

26- fibercut: "That is the problem. In the years I have been
coming to CSMA I have seen in the past year a real hatred among
people, besides the typical Mac vs. Windows typical argument. I
feel that it is like being in a room of really young children
trying there best to best the other person. The one common thing
among all of this seems to be you. I hate to be like this, but
facts are facts. You seem to be in the middle of a great
percentage of arguments. CSMA has become less about Macs and more
about "look everybody, I think he lied". Is there no end then all
this picking at each other on such a personal level. CSMA has
always been al little adversarial but you have personally crank
it up to the point that this place is no longer fun.
Congratulations on stopping CSMA and making this place your own
personal circus." 12 Jan 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/bbe695bbc3424ab6

27- Geezer:
Snit: "Steve Carroll has no sense of morality"
Geezer: "Whined the guy who cannot directly address those who
uncover his lies and deceit;)"
Snit: "and no clue about the law."
Geezer: 'Said the guy who believes his unsupported opinions are
"proof". LOL! (snip more of Snit's unsupported lies)' 1 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d0517ced5134934d

28- Geoff M. Fitton (COLA): "The Prescott Computer Guy *still*
showing how stupid he is... What a mar00n". 30 Aug 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/f9401b4b57c59865

29- George Graves: "Jason. You have started an argument with the
Snit (AKA Michael Glasser), this should not be done. He will
drive you crazy with his twisted logic, his deep-rooted need to
be ALWAYS right at any cost. He will move goalposts, set up
strawmen, and bore you into submission with his endless
pedanticism. The only way to engage him is to hit and run. NEVER
engage him, it's a futile, empty procedure that will only anger
you and feed him. Take my advice and STAY AWAY!" 27 Oct 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3d3af33ce25a11fd

30- gimme_this_gimme_t...@yahoo.com: "Hitting the vodka tonight
Snit?" 4 Mar 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/b457a7b378264794

31- Greycloud: "You really shouldn't lie like that. Everyone else
notices that you are not honest and you have no honor." 21 Jan 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3b92f11a1ab00f91

32- H: "Your crappy posts are still showing up in seperate
threads, are you doing this on purpose to piss people off? I dont
ever censor people cause that's just retarded but if you dont fix
it I'm gonna have to cause I dont wanna see your name 40 times in
a row. So uh, change your client or something". 12 Sep 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/f36ee6b458c86499

33- Hadron (COLA):
Snit: "Now why not end your silliness and either just stop your
BS or actually give reasoned comments on the screen shots you
keep asking for and I keep providing?
Hadron: "err, he just did. And you snipped it all you weasel."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/de49f2b7471d2e1a

Snit: "Sigh: 100% predictable, you will not answer *any* question
I just asked. You will run... your whole goal is to beg for
attention, not to make or support a point."
Hadron: "nice. You made it into my new killfile. Jesus, stop
repeating the same garbage." 6 Apr 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/c86ab53a759ea728

34- Henry Flam: "Who gives a damn about this shit? Snit, once in
a while, I make the mistake in thinking that that you are
starting to make sense in your posts; I tend to agree with your
politics. Then you post stuff like this and it destroys any
respect that I have for you." 16 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/f048bedfe0d67d66

35- Heywood Mogroot: "*plonk*"

36- -hh: 'Perversion has utterly nothing to do with the
definition of "synonymous". It is, however, a very clear example
of how you attempt to maliciously debase against anyone who
disagrees with you. As such, I consider this to be a purposeful
attempt by you to try to libel me. This is your only warning to
consider rescinding your remark, with the reminder that you, and
you alone are responsible for that accusation, both in the
ethical as well as the full legal meaning of the word
"responsible".' 25 Feb 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5496641a3426293a

37- High Plains Thumper: "I can understand why posters get sick
and tired of your lame ad hominem attacks, your cowardly
statements shifting the goal posts, your continuous rambling
drivel of how everyone seems to be against you. No one cares a
wooden nickel about your incessant flame wars that are self
created. You pretend to be an advocate but you manage to cause
everyone's hand to be against you." 6 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/b27ba196819ad38f

Only once in a blue moon does he have anything worth reading. I
just got through his circus of repetitive ad hominem crap. I am
surprised that with the stunts he has pulled in COLA and this
newsgroup, that he hasn't suffered a worse fate in real life. If
he hasn't, one of these days he will pull that stunt on the wrong
person, and *B-O-O-M-!*, someone will pull the trigger. One
ought to really pity him (or as Steve Travis stated, "Or perhaps
we should set up a fund to get him more happy glue (and the
appropriate plastic bags)." 8 Jul 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/2666237bba82b97a

38- Homer (COLA):
HPT: "Snit in a period of 2 minutes has copied a post of mine,
posting the same following message over and over, in false
pretense as a Linux advocate."
Homer: "That kind of behaviour is not normal, to say the least.
I don't mean this as a personal insult, but I'm perfectly serious
when I say 'Snit' (Michael Glasser) is obviously mentally ill,
and needs help. I was going to suggest that someone alerts his
wife to the problem, but I have to assume she's already aware of
his condition, if she is in fact still living with him. It's
possible, I suppose, that he's already undergoing counselling
and/or on medication, but if he is then it doesn't seem to be
helping much. Maybe he just missed his 'meds' today (again, I
mean that sincerely). 26 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/e061874ea94e9ce8

39- Jamie Hart (cola): "It seems that since you are unable to
offer support for your statements, you're reduced to personal
attacks on me. Incidentally, anyone reading this post can see
that I have offered no straw men, and have only asked you to
explain how the things you state as facts can be true. I'm really
sorry that you're taking this attitude, the topic is an
interesting one and I thought you might have some insights. I've
snipped the rest, since you dislike long posts and avoid
answering any of the questions I asked by saying everything was
just repeated." 6 Dec 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/8e07cde31f4eecf6

40- Jason McNorton: "You're one of the many, many paranoid people
on usenet that should be confined most likely. You sit there and
refresh your screen endlessly. You post the same nonsense over
and over. Either you're a super troll, or you're a super mess."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/7a8e091c0b248eb0

41- JEDIDIAH (cola): "You're simply full of shit."

42- Jeff B.: "Yo, Snit. We're not pals. I think you're a git."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/0ec649345d433a2d

43- Jeff Hoppe: "This is a Macintosh Advocacy newsgroup. Not a
12-step recovery plan. Your medical problems or conditions won't
help me achieve a greater understanding of my Mac. In fact, it
detracts from it and those kinds of discussions have no place in
a newsgroup such as this." 18 Nov 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/947a2cc0301a2862

44- Jesus: "Really, Snit. It's annoying. What are you
accomplishing besides being annoying? Is that your goal?" 25 Apr
2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/e3d5029d34cde243

45- Jim Lee Jr.: "Snit, read the thread's title, is Bush
mentioned in it? You (and Carroll) ought to learn to stay on
topic and not hijack threads."

46- Jim Polaski: "Why is it that nearly every thread you're
involved in seems like it turns into some tit-for-tat, dozens of
to take the lead and stop this crap. Try. How about it?" 25 Apr 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5b5c22490ab9649b

47- Jim Richardson (cola): "And yet again, Snit runs away, rather
than actually provide evidence for his claims. Par for the course
I suppose."

"Evasion noted. Snit runs away again rather than produce evidence
for his claims. At least come up with some original insults
Snit! I mean, you *are* capable of original thoughts! Right?
Snit?" 8 Feb 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/e33321cc3343fc44

48- Joey Jojo Junior Shabadoo: "and Snithead has even farther to
fall - in a few weeks he'll be out on the street after midnight,
yelling at passersby 'sucky sucky, $2...'" 23 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/57cf69f66571a5a7

49- John C. Randolph: "You're nothing but a troll yourself. What
are you bitching about?"

50- JohnOfArc (cola): "I'm not sure "troll" does it justice- more
like a black hole! But hey, if we all promise to never again even
entertain an unkind thought re Apple, will you take it back and
lock it up? Please??" 11 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/e2891b1f3984e121

51- John Q. Public: "I have not been bothered to read Snit's
postings since I figured out who he is. I don't bother to filter
his posts, I just consider the source and skip to the next one
when I see his name." 7 Jan 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/7d34c1bd05c877d2

52- John Slade: "I don't get posts from Snit. I wouldn't be
shocked that he has some kind of disorder. He made up stuff about
being a computer repairman and teacher. He's just plain loony and
best ignored. Let him deal with his disorder by medication. He's
here to do one thing, get attention from people. He says the
crazy stuff just to get a reaction.
You say you like to beat him over the head. Well that's what he's
counting on, he says stuff he knows isn't true in hopes to get a
rise out of people like you. Ignore him, you won't regret it." 3
Apr 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/394a53a65c28d314

"Snit, you have a enough problems as it is without adding
drinking booze to the list. How the hell did you manage to get
out of my killfile? Oh well back into the cage you go, PLONK."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.food.wine/msg/992a796786a541d8

53- Josh McKee: "Snit, I assume there was some point to this
posting? Because I certainly cannot find it."

54- K E: "I haven't read this board for awhile but I see that
even though the trolls still roam free at least the worst troll
of the lot is mostly being ignored by readers on this bb. If the
few stragglers that keep replying to him would just stop
responding to Snit at all this place could be worth coming back
to. There's a good chance he'll pack up and take his trolling to
more fertile ground." 22 Oct 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/0b9dca7df1f677f4

55- KK: 'Whoa there, ad hominem man. You started off your
sentence with "Ah" like you'd just realized something profound.'

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.howard-stern/msg/6a89029a5b5be5f8

56- Kelsey Bjarnason (cola): "Funny how you simply don't bother
reading the posts that rip your entire thesis to bleeding gobbets
of putrid excrescence. Maybe some day you'll learn how to support
your position, instead of sticking your fingers in your ears and
humming, hoping it'll all go away." 7 Mar 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/96d064a7a5c6074a

57- Ku Karlovsky (cola): "You repeatedly chastise others for ad
hominem attacks while in the same sentence make your own ad
hominem attacks. You make silly claims and then avoid the subject
of your silliness. You're a liar and a hypocrite and you always
have been." 14 Jul 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d1e3f9ac5c72c6ee

58- Lars Trager: "Yes, you are stupid." 7 Jan 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/a9bedf6689f9a54f

59- Lefty Bigfoot: "Okay, I tried to put up with it for a long
time, but the few times you post something worth reading just
aren't worth it anymore. *plonk*" 16 Dec 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5520adae01120e83

60- Liam Slider (cola): "Maybe he's responding to the fact you've
been an annoying little fuckwit lately. You started out with the
pretense of trying to be fair, but lately all there is from you
in COLA is trashtalk about Linux and you acting every bit the
troll." 16 Jul 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/ad7d6c42c5e4cf2f

61-libcrushersmith: "Snit also thinks Dan Rather still anchors
CBS News and that Gitmo terrorists are innocent! Any time Snit
is cornered, he changes the subject and will never admit he's
wrong." 28 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/fbc516717f3b7ccf

62- libsnightmare:
Snit: "Who said Bush did not flip flop?"
libsnightmare: "Never said that. I put back in what you cut out.
He never flip-flopped on the war, even when it was unpopular,
like "Kerry and all the other libs" did. You're a sore loser who
has resorted to fifth grade tactics. How fucking sad - all this
clown has left is to edit posts and post fake bullshit. You can't
debate... so you lie. Once again, you have proved Steve Carroll
right about you. Sad..." 4 May 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/a80c93f80bd6bc3e

63- Linonut (cola): "Snit is a Tholenoid."

"Indeed. Snit may be the first retraction of my general killfile
amnesty. The volume of cavilling, whining, foot-stomping,
back-tracking, goal-post shifting, and petulance generated by
that effete candy-ass beggars belief". 30 Aug 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/cc4827fd7e8ad574

64- Lloyd Parsons: "Well, I don't know if Oxford is the most
cretinous, I would think that would be reserved for Snit! ;-)"

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/b6cd3ac4bf1e08d6

65- Mark Kent (cola): "The problem with someone like Mr Glasser
is the same as it is with Mr Wong, even if he were to be honest
now, it would be impossible to determine where the honesty starts
and the usual dishonesty ends. In my primary school, one of the
teachers was very keen on proverbs, and I recall her going over
the "cry wolf" story. Mr Glasser could "cry wolf" over and over
now, and I would not come to help him with his sheep, because I
do not know any way of determining if he's ever telling the
truth, or indeed, if he ever has." 2 Dec 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3f30aa1b65a972b3

66- Mayor of R'lyeh: "The fact is that he's probably pulling it
to this post since its all about him and he managed to make me
think about him today. A friend of mine has a toddler. I went
over to her house and videotaped her kid doing a bunch of cute
toddler stuff then burned a DVD of it for her. While we were
watching the DVD her kid got mad. He got mad because we quit
making him the center of attention and made that kid on the tv
the center of attention. He even ran up to the tv and tried to
block our view of it. That's how Snit lives his whole life." 30
Sep 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/9935f4154d5a290b

67- Michelle Ronn: "The real topic here is that one someone
refutes your 'facts', you run away and ignore them. Refuting your
'facts' is easily done in this case. I did it, and you ignored
it." 9 Feb 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c050c82720737b32

68- Mike: "Nonsense. I never see you "advocate" anything. All I
see you doing is engage in endless semantic arguments with
everyone. You're the TholenBot of CSMA. BTW, that's *not* a
compliment!" 8 Jul 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/7c5b72d70b87ffbd

69- Mike Dee: "I will no longer accuse you of lying here. Instead
I can only say that you are a complete and delusional kook that
happens to inhabit CSMA for the time being. That you are unaware
of how deranged you actually behave further reinforces this
notion. Please seek professional help."

"The point that keeps whooshing over your head Snit, is Elizabot
made no threat to you before you went to the police. She made a
promise. Admittedly, to your delusional spaced out paranoiac view
point, Elizabot was suddenly "threatening" to you. In so much as
you had to take your kooky self down to your local police shop
and blub on their shoulders about how much in danger you were in
[sob, whine], and they had to waste valuable policing time
consoling you over your stupidity. I bet they have Kook with a
capital "K" written at the top of your profile, Snit." 2 Sep 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/9cf45bc88a324f40

70- mmoore321: "Snit is a human car-accident and we are all
rubbernecking. We know it is bad form, but yet strangely curious.
Treat him the same way, look but just keep moving on." 18 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/f1c3041d89504c07

71- Mojo: "Actually, these facts piss everybody off because they
are off-topic, unnecessarily confrontational, extremely boring
and clearly show that you are crying out for attention." 20 Sep 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/a38f07b9a4811a80

72- Mr. Blonde: "Lastly, I can't help but comment on the fact
that your obsession with Sandman has actually grown since you
claimed to KF him. Killfilling someone generally implies you're
ignoring that person, yet you piggyback onto virtually every
reply to him here and and check his website's validation status
more often than most people check their e-mail. These are not the
actions of a mentally balanced individual." 19 Jan 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/2b005666ab303e2b

73- MR_ED_of_Course: "Seriously, spend half a day at any
pre-school or kindergarten and see if the kids there can't teach
you a thing or two about social behavior." 16 May 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/55c03a6a0b7813a4

74- Muahman: "Ummm, dude you post 1000 posts a day. 999 of them
are trolls, if anyone here has issues it's not me." 24 Sep 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/ad9daff74ee1e0bd

Muahman: "LOL, everyone hates Snit. I know I'd push him in front
of a bus if I could." 15 May 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/e5ee46bf5bf04d00

Muahman: "Ahhhh shit, another thread lost to the Snit retard
circus!!! I actually dread seeing Snit reply to a thread because
that automatically means it's in the toilet." 8 Jul 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/92e776d521dfa701

75- Nashton/Nasht0n: "Oh for crying out loud, if I wasn't
convinced that snit is a total loser, and I rarely call people
losers, I certainly am now. Why bother responding to his
stupidities anyway?" 29 Nov 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/be1a326a81441508

76- New Bee: "Honest and honorable? You? You've either got a wry
sense of humor, or you're completely nuts. Either way you're just
a waste of time, and you've done more than anybody to make this
group a cesspool. Then you revel in wallowing in your own filth."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/2856277b085d0274

77- Not Important: "I get this mental image of you and a sibling
as children in the back seat of the family car saying:
Mom, 'snits' touching me ... and you responding much as you do
now ... I'm not touching you, you're touching me! The problem is
that by now you should've grown out of that type of poke and
complain interaction with others. But, of course, you've haven't
learned how to interact with others in a more 'constructive' and
mutually beneficial manner even now." 03 Jul 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d16279e9003ca8f4

78- OldCSMAer: "What's he been doing? Am I going to be sorry I
killfiled him?" 27 Nov 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/23b808d9646cd257

79- OldSage: "What drives me nuts is your unrelenting ability and
desire to argue on the head of a pin about the most trivial of
things." 2 Oct 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/88457f8e7c25273e

80- Oxford: "If you are using MT-Newswatcher: Select offending
Author, example Snit... Go to the Filters Menu, Choose 'Kill
this Author' Click 'OK' Then Repeat with each annoying Author
of your choice. Then to see your work... Choose the Filter Menu
again, Then 'Refilter Articles'... Bam! No more boring,
pointless bickering about nothing. Enjoy!!!!!" 14 Aug 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/1d7f9181e95ed9ec

81- Patrick Nihill: "I mean, honestly, who would you rather
discuss something with; Dan, or someone like Zara? Or, for that
matter, Snit, for whom the work 'troll' seems so painfully
inadequate?" 13 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/f93db68e683ad769

82- Pawel Wojciak: "Jesus Christ, snit... <plonk> "

83- PC Guy: "Forget it Snit, you're a waste of time. For someone
who talks about everyone else not being "honest and honorable"
you appear to be the least honest and honorable of anyone here."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/36bf51df2a2662a4

84- Peter: "I've never felt the need to use the filters in
Newswatcher but I thought Id try the Kill this Author.. option
with Snit. Ten seconds later and he's gone! Amazing." 30 Dec 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/011eef01d7bcd56c

85- Peter Bjorn Perlso: "Plonked for 60 days. Now stfu and take
your argument with sandman into the private room." 13 Dec 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/ae4651ec99be3c77

86- Peter Hayes: "True, but that removes Snit completely, and
someti... err..... occasiona.... errrrr..... once in a blue moon
he has something useful to say."

87- Peter Jensen (cola): "Where has he ever said that they were
not different windowing environments? Message-ID, please.
Experience has told me not to trust you on anything without
backing evidence."

88- Peter Kohlmann (cola): "Snot is a hideous troll. Nobody is as
dishonest as that piece of unadultered garbage. There are csma
posters even more stupid than Snot. Oxford comes to mind. There
are certainly other csma posters who lie nearly as much. But no
others are so intent on trolling in whatever way possible as
Snot" 15 Mar 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3409d9582dcebd25

89- PeterBP: "Oh will you stfu".

90- Phil Earnhardt: "You're only interested in trying to get
superficial snipes and extrapolate inappropriate conclusions." 1
Nov 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/ad24a97d5dc86277

91- Rapskat (cola): "For instance, your sig you reference a long
standing war you have going with some person from csma. It's like
you single out persons to target your attentions upon and then
continuously berate them with constant barbs and goads to
perpetuate their acrimonious responses, which in turn you respond
in kind, etc. ad infinitum. Above all things, your affinity for
Macs and your overbearing pompous nature aside, this is what
convinces me that your primary purpose for frequenting this and
other groups is to troll." 07 Sep 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/a09c6b8e3e63f42d

92- RichardK: "Just killfile him already."

93- Rick (cola): "Snit, you are a liar. And an ignorant one. You
trash people that are trying their level best to cope with a
horrendous situation. And you do it without the slightest idea of
what is going on." 06 Sep 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/fcad2955ac5cb03b

94- Rick G.: "Just to be plain here, I have no doubt that he is a
troll. I am tolerant of his nature, not blind to it. However, as
a troll, he is ... somewhat clumsy." 22 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/198b88e3d0064a92

95- Robert F.: "Um, perhaps you misunderstand. I don't care if
you quote Mayor McCheese claiming the Earth is a flat plate
perched on the shell of a tortoise, I was merely pointing out
that you run the risk of looking ridiculous when you quote
something patently stupid. If that's your goal, you're on the
right track, and more power to you." 11 Jan 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/4dc22433eae8803d

96- RonB (COLA): "Snit is a crank fixated on one issue, who's
thing is twisting your words so he can win an argument against a
straw man. That's enough to killfile him." 1 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/ce8550d4cc5b1b42

97- Roy Culley (cola): "You appear to be in the latter category.
Starting crossposted threads for the simple purpose of hoping to
generate a flame war. If you truly want to learn more about Linux
and how it can help you and your supposed users why aren't you
requesting help from a more technical Linux newsgroup than an
advocacy group? As the old saying goes, those who can do, those
who can't teach. Your posts seem to confirm that saying IMHO."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d521a80051e24d08

98- S'mee (Keith, rec.motorcycles): "Liar...forger and worthless.
You must be related to our resident racist troll, he lies as much
as you." 29 Dec 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/ab08c00330c8b58d

99- Sandman: "He is by far the most killfiled person in the
-HISTORY- of csma. I've never seen someone so disliked, almost
hated, in a news group before. He has the ability to turn just
about any person against him in just a few posts. On usenet,
trolls do this daily, but the funny part with Michael is that I
actually think he DOESN'T consider himself be a troll - damn what
-EVERYONE ELSE- is calling him. Obviously they are wrong. Only
Tholen himself can match this behaviour." 18 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/51c0735c774215c2

100- sav: "You really need to take a rest somewhere nice.
Honestly, even the nutters who hang out down on Brighton seafront
made more sense than this. You been doing drugs or something?"

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/1b251baa5c641370

101- Sean Burke: If you're dumb enough to respond to snit, you're
probably dumb enough to click on a spam attachment that promises
to remove smut from your harddrive." 21 Jan 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/e166032d8959c0e1

102- Sermo Malifer (COLA):
Snit: "Why do so many people in COLA argue *against* me..."
Sermo Malifer: "Because you're a narcissistic troll who posts
trash just to get people talking about you." 21 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5ddf14f502e9b3f1

103- spike1: "The thought is probably to show everyone here just
how bad a troll snit is".

104- ShutterBugz: "so snit-zel has some kind of problem
expressing anger, i guess. he has to vent his frustrations in
other ways. and he thinks he's making sense: well the syntax is
there and he figures he's pretty smart. indeed, he tells us, he's
done the personality tests and the iq tests and he's okay!
aaaaahhhhh, you see he's soooooooo well adjusted." 3 Mar 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/7f9fa1cf90490298

105- Steve Carroll: "The only things we are sure about Snit is
that he has:
* a monumental reading comprehension problem.
* nym-shifted numerous times to avoid kill-files.
* built too many straw-men to count... some, the size of small
cities.
* been labeled a disingenuous liar/troll(or worse) by the vast
majority.
* used numerous sock-puppets and admitted to it.
* stolen IDs and admitted to it.
* gotten booted off by ISPs for his behavior.
* twisted more context than all csma posters combined.
* made more unsupported accusations than all csma posters combined.
* virtually no life outside of csma."

106- Steve Mackay: "Just killfile Snit, the dishonest piece of
elephant dung, and all would go away. Sure, I got caught up in
the "Snit Circus", but then the cotton candy began to sour, and
CSMA begun to smell like elephant dung." 18 Aug 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/9fc11094133dfcdf

Welcome to the Snit circus, where the popcorn and cotton candy
are stale, and the smell of elephant dung is everywhere. 27 Dec 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/614daf295b50413f

107- Steven de Mena: "Sorry, you have now lost all credibility
with me for your rediculous argument regarding this." 26 Sep 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/1c8777d39c34e293

108- Steve Travis: "Oh oh... Now look what we've done. Snit has
lost all self respect and has sunk to the point of using words
like 'asses' when referring to others. Oh, how could the morally
superior snit have fallen so low.. Please take a moment out of
your busy schedule to feel embarassed for him. Or perhaps we
should set up a fund to get him more happy glue (and the
appropriate plastic bags)." 27 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3edd9ab69425a6c5

109- Stuart Krivis: "You might as well just give up and plonk him
then. A snit is a snit is a snit and always will be." 15 Aug
2006 (post not available except in reply)

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5b382420a696f140

110- Tattoo Vampire (COLA): "In other words, in another attempt
to troll, you made yourself look like a fool. Again". 28 Aug 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/b2676d3540e09f38

111- The Lost Packet (COLA): "well, he's found a seat in my
killbin, I can't be doing with him." 27 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/2007526a552b3322

112- TheLetterK: "That is merely your perception, Shit. You're
the one lacking counter evidence, and your arguments basically
amount to "I'm right, nya nya nya." No matter how many examples
someone points at to demonstrate their claim, you blindly
continue to insist that they provide no evidence, or that the
evidence given is irrelevant. Worse still, you fall back on straw
men and disingenuous quote mangling to portray the argument in
your favor. You are one of the worst trolls that inhabit CSMA,
Shit. *Edwin* is more prone to fits of reason than you are." 23
Sep 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d488596b57132124

113-Tim Adams: "I'd kill file you but then I'd miss the fun. you
see, you never cease to amaze me at just how stupid you really
are. Why just the other day I had a great laugh when I saw you,
the king of liars (in this NG anyway) calling somebody else a
liar." 13 Nov 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/40c7f9407179ff2a

114- Tim Crowley: "I don't know - I think you might have more
compassion. Snit is sick. He needs help. This is the only way the
poor sick fool can get attention. My fucking God, he's taken to
hanging out with and supporting racist pig fuckers like MuahMuah.
It is true that no-one likes him and those that pretend they do
are just using him or don't know him - but come on- it's not his
fault. He's sick. Have some compassion, eh? All these idiot
trolls, Zara, Stew, Tommy, MuaaaahMuaaah, and Snit - they are all
so alike. I pity each and every one of them" 19 Apr 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/67f0f174110bfa0a

115- Tim Smith: "No, he didn't, and there is no reasonable way
you could actually believe he lied. You are purely trying to
troll here." 14 Apr 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/6e3cfd9240ac4871

116- Timberwoof: "*Plonk!*"

117- Tom Bates: "Do you have to turn any thread you post in into
one of your Circus acts?" 20 Feb 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/25f0e481b605e71f

118- Tommy: "In case you did not get it, I think the moral was:
Stop polluting the world with your infantile and obsessive
"writings". You give Mac advocacy a bad name. If that was your
goal you have succeeded! That also goes for all that bullshit on
your website" 11 Jun 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/03610d2080321d33

119- TravelinMan: "I still can't figure out what's wrong with
Snit. Most people have him kill-filed and the few who don't
mostly restrict their responses to 'why don't you go away, no one
wants you here'. Just what would keep someone in this group with
all of that animosity? Must be some kind of severe mental
illness." 17 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/45197fbb46d491df

120- Wally: "Because by your own admission "honor and honesty"
are nothing more than a "game" to you, as such not only do you
wish to define the rules, but no doubt you will also attempt to
alter or bend the rules when inevitably things do not go to your
liking, for this reason I doubt anyone would be foolish enough to
play your game." 16 May 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/b9b3ed1ee20e5220

121- WhoMe: "F michael IS a teacher, it's no wonder he's home
more than he's anywhere near a classroom".

122- William Poaster: "Good grief. If anyone's having a mental
breakdown it's the Prescott Computer Guy, Michael Snit Glasser.
What a f#cked up mess he is." 29 Aug 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/914d1e74855fb461

123- William R. Walsh: "Now, if you'll excuse me, and accept my
sincere apologies for this, PLONK! Feel proud about that. You're
the first person to be plonked from my new computer! :-) " 10
Feb 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/313c7368f6369c49

124- Woofbert: "*Plonk*"

125- zara: "Look - I'm not into combing through thousands of
posts, to prove what was said or not said - I leave stuff like
that to people without lives, like Snit. But it is assuredly, in
the record. Ping Snit to do a search - you will flatter him, and
give meaning to his tawdry little life." 25 Oct 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/a1d4fc7120a6a538

126- Zaren Ankleweed: "And with that, Snit goes in the global
killfile. No subject, no author, no nothing. Buh-bye". 11 Sep 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/12f7c34f24d43624

127- Znu: "I think your 'I'll go start a new thread to try to
draw more people into the debate I'm currently having with
Steve/Elizabot/etc' tactic is fairly trollish."

128- Thufir: "It's based on *your* MO that I, at least, have no
problem in stating that you're full of shit on nearly any topic.
I've observed your bullshit, and based on that pattern of
bullshit, infer that you're full of it. Your MO is the evidence,
the logic is an inference based on the evidence." 21 Aug 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c89d3cf79e806e5f

Thufir: "You can "prove" that no one has disproved your "proof"?
Again, your assertion that no one has done so is even *less*
convincing than your claim that some PDF "proves" whatever point
you're trying to make precisely because I'm familiar with your
MO. That is, you're a dumb-ass who would claim that that
something is proved when it's not, and who would ignore
counter-examples disproving your contention. I don't know what
this *ages old* thread is about, but I know that you're full of
shit." 21 Aug 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5114623055c01092

--
HPT

zara

Jul 11, 2009, 9:18:12 PM7/11/09

"High Plains Thumper" <h...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

You're sad. Fifty miles of bad road.

Snit

Jul 11, 2009, 9:36:44 PM7/11/09
zara stated in post xOa6m.66041$qa.1...@bignews4.bellsouth.net on 7/11/09
6:18 PM:

> You're sad. Fifty miles of bad road.

The sad things is, all this BS from HPT is simply because he could not
follow simple copy and paste instructions and then lied that the video he
could not follow was "forged".

Really. All that BS from him to handle his humiliation over that. Just
sad.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Logan Rathbone

Jul 11, 2009, 10:01:43 PM7/11/09
On 2009-07-12, zara <zara...@heddon.com> wrote:
> You're sad. Fifty miles of bad road.

What's more sad is that you had to quote the *whole* parent message just
to say that...

Snit

Jul 11, 2009, 10:58:21 PM7/11/09
Logan Rathbone stated in post slrnh5igve...@localhost.localdomain on
7/11/09 7:01 PM:

I can see why he did so - so those not following the thread could see how
pathetic HPT was being. Really... that was over-the-top absurd on his part.
All that BS, simply because he could not follow the steps shown in the
following video - and then HPT lied and claimed I forged the proof I show:

<http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/UbuntuCP.mov>

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Jul 11, 2009, 11:08:11 PM7/11/09
Snit wrote:
> Logan Rathbone stated:

>> zara wrote:
>>
>>> You're sad. Fifty miles of bad road.
>>
>> What's more sad is that you had to quote the *whole* parent
>> message just to say that...

Zara Spook is another Wintroll, basically the Hadron of CSMA.

> I [snip monotonous failed repetitive crap]

118- Tommy: "In case you did not get it, I think the moral was:
Stop polluting the world with your infantile and obsessive
"writings". You give Mac advocacy a bad name. If that was your
goal you have succeeded! That also goes for all that bullshit on
your website" 11 Jun 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/03610d2080321d33

--
HPT

Peter Köhlmann

Jul 12, 2009, 4:14:50 AM7/12/09
High Plains Thumper wrote:

> Snit wrote:
>> Logan Rathbone stated:

>>> What's more sad is that you had to quote the *whole* parent
>>> message just to say that...
>
> Zara Spook is another Wintroll, basically the Hadron of CSMA.

Well, as that thing (human being is not attributeable to zero)
continuously supports Snot Michael Glasser in all the posts arriving
inCOLA so far, what odds are there that it *is* Michael Glasser as yet
another sock-puppet?

After all, he does it all the time, why not with that "zara" person?

Snit

Jul 12, 2009, 6:35:40 AM7/12/09
Peter K�hlmann stated in post h3c61q$h8k$00$2...@news.t-online.com on 7/12/09
1:14 AM:

Poor Peter... so desperate to lash out against those who have helped him
make a fool of himself he spews trash like the above.

Almost makes you feel sorry for him.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Jul 12, 2009, 10:07:19 AM7/12/09

You have a point there, the possibility that it is a snit sock,
except that it stated,

125- zara: "Look - I'm not into combing through thousands of
posts, to prove what was said or not said - I leave stuff like
that to people without lives, like Snit. But it is assuredly, in
the record. Ping Snit to do a search - you will flatter him, and
give meaning to his tawdry little life." 25 Oct 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/a1d4fc7120a6a538

Muahmann pointed out that Zara Spook is the name of an old
artificial fishing lure. When operated like a wounded fish,
lands them for sure.

As far as a sock goes, I'd say most likely, but of who, I don't
know. Snit has a habit of even upsetting the trolls at times.
Even Hadron kill filed him for a time. (Of course Hadron is back
to supporting him.)

Since they don't have a life, if it were industrial astroturfing,
they are perhaps the most cost effective for a convicted
monopoly. One would only need to throw them a bone. They
certainly behave as though they are receiving an incentive for
trashing both COLA and CSMA.

--
HPT

zara

Jul 12, 2009, 3:51:08 PM7/12/09

"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

Listening to morons like you pontificating and speculating, is incentive
enough.

I love it here.

Snit

Jul 12, 2009, 4:03:42 PM7/12/09
zara stated in post _Xq6m.22099$Xw4....@bignews7.bellsouth.net on 7/12/09
12:51 PM:

>> As far as a sock goes, I'd say most likely, but of who, I don't
>> know. Snit has a habit of even upsetting the trolls at times.
>> Even Hadron kill filed him for a time. (Of course Hadron is back
>> to supporting him.)
>>
>> Since they don't have a life, if it were industrial astroturfing,
>> they are perhaps the most cost effective for a convicted
>> monopoly. One would only need to throw them a bone. They
>> certainly behave as though they are receiving an incentive for
>> trashing both COLA and CSMA.
>
> Listening to morons like you pontificating and speculating, is incentive
> enough.
>
> I love it here.

HPT is a special type of desperate.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

chrisv

Jul 13, 2009, 8:42:38 AM7/13/09
zara wrote:

>Listening to

*plonk*

Steve Carroll

Jul 14, 2009, 12:22:08 AM7/14/09
On Jul 11, 6:06 pm, High Plains Thumper <h...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Snit wrote:
> > High Plains Thumper stated:
>
> >> Snit still accuses Steve Carroll of a girlfriend problem, of
> >> ruining Comcast Usenet server access when it was a Comcast
> >> decision, accused Elizabot of threatening him, when it was
> >> the other way around.  Here is something twisted Snit
> >> concocted:
>
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test/msg/7fc94ffa0e9c05c0

One look at that proves Snit is quite mentally unstable... not that
any sane, honest and honorable person any longer questions that fact.

Steve Carroll

Jul 14, 2009, 12:25:55 AM7/14/09
On Jul 11, 7:36 pm, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> zara stated in post xOa6m.66041$qa.18...@bignews4.bellsouth.net on 7/11/09

> 6:18 PM:
>
> > You're sad.  Fifty miles of bad road.
>
> The sad things is, all this BS from HPT

What you are calling "all this BS from HPT" is, in actuality,
testimony from scores of posters commenting on *your* BS. That, and
things like *your* BS which he correctly notes that you wrote about
Elizabot (obviously due to your bizarre obsession with her) in the
link he provided above.

Steve Carroll

Jul 14, 2009, 12:30:49 AM7/14/09
On Jul 12, 1:51 pm, "zara" <zarasp...@heddon.com> wrote:
> "High Plains Thumper" <highplainsthum...@invalid.invalid> wrote in messagenews:4a59ee1a$0$10254$6e1e...@read.cnntp.org...

> > Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> >> Well, as that thing (human being is not attributeable to zero)
> >> continuously supports Snot Michael Glasser in all the posts
> >> arriving inCOLA so far, what odds are there that it *is*
> >> Michael Glasser as yet another sock-puppet?
>
> >> After all, he does it all the time, why not with that "zara"
> >> person?
>
> > You have a point there, the possibility that it is a snit sock,
> > except that it stated,
>
> > 125- zara: "Look - I'm not into combing through thousands of
> > posts, to prove what was said or not said - I leave stuff like
> > that to people without lives, like Snit. But it is assuredly, in
> > the record. Ping Snit to do a search - you will flatter him, and
> > give meaning to his tawdry little life."  25 Oct 2006
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/a1d4fc7120a6...

> > Muahmann pointed out that Zara Spook is the name of an old
> > artificial fishing lure.  When operated like a wounded fish,
> > lands them for sure.
>
> > As far as a sock goes, I'd say most likely, but of who, I don't
> > know.  Snit has a habit of even upsetting the trolls at times.
> > Even Hadron kill filed him for a time.  (Of course Hadron is back
> > to supporting him.)
>
> > Since they don't have a life, if it were industrial astroturfing,
> > they are perhaps the most cost effective for a convicted
> > monopoly.  One would only need to throw them a bone.  They
> > certainly behave as though they are receiving an incentive for
> > trashing both COLA and CSMA.
>
> Listening to morons like you pontificating and speculating, is incentive
> enough.
>
> I love it here.

You love it here? You must not have read Snit's "pontificating and
speculating" that HPT just pointed to above, did you? Here, I'll
quote it for you... must be seen to be believed...

[begin quote of Snit's obsession]

ELIZABETH'S OBSESSIVE ACTIONS
Elizabeth (who is also known by her sock puppet name: "Elizabot")
denies her
obsession with me; yet here are just some of the actions she has done
show that that she is obsessed like only an emotional preteen could
be.
On November 2005 my mother passed away. While I did not bring this up
in
CSMA, Elizabeth's obsession lead her to find this information and she
proceeded to use this in her trolling of me.
o Elizabeth comments on the death of my mother, information I had not
discussed in CSMA (or elsewhere in any public forum) "Speaking of
corpses,
how was the funeral that you should have attended earlier on the
25th,
Snit?" <11orv2141rdq...@corp.supernews.com>
o Elizabeth started a new thread where she used the death of my mother
further her trolling "There is a deeply disturbed poster in this
newsgroup
who was recently talking about sex with dead bodies on the same day as
his
mother's funeral." <11os2sv6292s...@corp.supernews.com>
o Elizabeth rants " You are such a sick pervert talking about what you
did
on the day of your mother's funeral. You can play up your self-
righteous
bullshit act all you want. The truth is that you were talking about
sex with
dead bodies the day your mother was buried. It takes a truly sick
individual
to act the way you've acted and have been acting on this newsgroup
since you
showed up here over two years ago. There is nothing wrong with
continuing to
point out how sick you are. Do not expect me to stop shoving the truth
in
your face. I only hope one day you realize what how distubed you are
and
seek the help you really need." <11ouigl8fd28...@corp.supernews.com>
o Elizabeth continued to make multiple references to my mother and
tried to
associate it with necrophilia. <dmq3ot$c6...@domitilla.aioe.org>,
<dmq33q$c6...@domitilla.aioe.org>,
<11ouigl8fd28...@corp.supernews.com>,
<11osni94kf56...@corp.supernews.com>
Elizabeth has not shown any understanding of what it says about her
that she
is obsessed enough to not only find information about my mother's
death but
to use such information in her online harassment.
Elizabeth posted information about my child that, as far as is known,
can
only be found in the print edition of my local paper. When asked about
it
she refuses to say where she got the info and begs to know details
she
missed.
o Elizabeth comments about the name and gender of my child -
information I
have not discussed in CSMA. <11hs6q6gfolu...@corp.supernews.com>
o When asked how she knew, she at first told me should would tell me
in a
day or two, "I have composed a response to your post, but I think I
shall
hang on to it for a day or two." <11i7od0e3ilg...@corp.supernews.com>
o I commented that the only way I knew of where she could get the info
was
the print edition of my local newspaper
<bf494417.2dca4%s...@cable0ne.net.invalid>
o Elizabeth did a quick 180º and told me she would not tell me, "I'm
not
telling you. Neener neener neener!!!"
<11i7r3vtp4k6...@corp.supernews.com>
o When I pointed out her flip-flop she became irate "So I changed my
mind.
If you have a problem with that, tough shit, and go fuck yourself."
<11i801mbc9mr...@corp.supernews.com>
o Elizabeth repeatedly begged me and tried to coerce me to tell her
the
details of what she has missed in her comments:
o "What mistakes might those be, Snit? Please be specific."
<11i801mbc9mr...@corp.supernews.com>
o "In order for you to prove your assertion, you are going to have to
tell
what the error was and prove it."
<11i82n0khcu1...@corp.supernews.com>
o "We all want to know about the "error" in the local paper. Was it,
as Tim
A suggested, that you are not the father of you wife's child?"
<11ibcmj1tcdf...@corp.supernews.com>
o Since Snot won't tell us, we'll just have to have a little guessing
game,
won't we? <11ibeu2j8deg...@corp.supernews.com>
Elizabeth still has not been able to offer any alternative method she
could
have found the info other than by reading the print edition of my
local
paper
Elizabeth posted information about me obtained from the college
website
where I work, including what type of classes I teach and the days I
work.
o Elizabeth stated, "Maybe even one of them is taking your Tuesday or
Wednesday night lab class." <11i801mbc9mr...@corp.supernews.com>
o I responded, "Hmmm... where do they call my classes "lab classes"...
oh,
that is right - on the college website where I teach. And where you,
clearly, look up info on me!"
o Elizabeth tried to obfuscate / hide the fact that I was correct,
"You
taught a couple of labs last semester. Has something changed?"
<11i82n0khcu1...@corp.supernews.com>
o I point out the obvious flaw in Elizabeth's claim, "And what makes
you
think you know the nights? ... clearly you have looked recently."
o Elizabeth again tries to hide the fact that I was right about her
hunting
though the college web site, "It is extremely obvious by the gaps in
your
posting" <11i8nvfna1e4...@corp.supernews.com>
o I point out this new even more obvious flaw in Elizabeth's claim,
"how can
you tell when I am teaching at the college and when I am teaching
elsewhere?
Or doing tech work? Or doing other things I have scheduled weekly?
Answer:
you cannot." <bf49d754.2dd61%s...@cable0ne.net.invalid>
o Once again Elizabeth flip flops in an effort to hide her digging
through
my college's web site, "I was guessing! Thanks for confirming my
guess."
<11id2sehpc3g...@corp.supernews.com>
o Elizabeth has made it clear in the past that she has tracked me to
the
college where I work "But no one here knows your place of employment!
figured it out..." <40f321a3$0$202$75868...@news.frii.net>
o Elizabeth posted specific information on where I work and made
thinly
veiled threats, again, to send her lies to my employer: "I can only
hope
someone from Yavapai College in Prescott Arizona figures out what a
disgusting individual you really are, Mr. Michael Glasser."
<1211h418a41u...@corp.supernews.com>
Elizabeth was never able to explain why she felt the need to lie on
this
issue. Remembering from semesters past? Watching when I post?
Guessing? No,
those are merely Elizabeth's lies. Elizabeth has clearly been digging
through my college's web site. Again.
Elizabeth followed me around begging me to tell her how "incest" made
me
feel - after pretending that I wanted to talk to her about incest and
she
did not want to.
o On 13 Sep 2004 Elizabeth pretends she does not want to discuss
incest with
me (she had been trolling me on this topic and lying about my views),
"Just
because I'm not willing to discuss incest with you..."
<41460216$0$58893$75868...@news.frii.net>
o After that date Elizabeth brought the topic of incest up again in
unrelated conversation: <416aef82$0$216$75868...@news.frii.net>
o After later still Elizabeth repeatedly and obsessively begged me to
tell
her how incest makes me feel,
"Ready, Snit? Please rank the words on a scale of 1 to 5. 1 being you
feel
happy, 3 being you have no reaction, and 5 being you feel angry.
1) incest ...":
o <419d37e9$0$211$75868...@news.frii.net>
o <419ecf11$0$211$75868...@news.frii.net>
o <419ed76a$0$211$75868...@news.frii.net>
o <419eded5$0$209$75868...@news.frii.net>
o <41a39012$0$208$75868...@news.frii.net>
o <113m12foff50...@corp.supernews.com>
o and likely others... I stopped looking after five but then found
another
in other research.
o She repeatedly begged me to take this "test" and tried to coerce me
into
doing so:
o "WOW! You are so anxious about this test that you won't even take
it! What
are you so afraid of, Snit? Why are you refusing to take this test?"
<419ed4c6$0$211$75868...@news.frii.net>
o "Still avoiding the test. Very telling."
<419edabb$0$211$75868...@news.frii.net>
o "Can you now rate your emotional reaction to the word 'incest'"?
<419ee547$0$211$75868...@news.frii.net>
o "have you noticed how he keeps focusing on the first word, incest,
when he
talks about the test I made for him? I didn't realize that a single
word
would present too much of a challenge for him"
<41a10910$0$210$75868...@news.frii.net>
o "(p.s. Don't forget to take the test)"
<113m1ed60gnn...@corp.supernews.com>
o And yet, after all of that, Elizabeth still spews such lies as "I
have
told him in the past that I do not wish to talk with him about the
subject.
Can you take a guess what the subject is? Incest."
<11hu87kpu02f...@corp.supernews.com>
o When I mention Elizabeth's behavior she calls it "Another of your
filthy
lies. "<11i8nvfna1e4...@corp.supernews.com>
Elizabeth has yet to explain why she followed me around for so long
begging
that I tell her how "incest" made me feel - and although the proof is
clear
to see in the Google record she shows her denial by calling my
comments
about her actions "filthy lies".
When Elizabeth found out my wife and I were expecting a child she
repeatedly
whined that I would not discuss family planning options with *her*!
o "If you care so much, then why are you adding to the human
population? Is
is because you need some sort of ego boost? " "This includes you, as
you are
not willing to address how having children takes a toll on the
environment."
<421e0ef3$0$42478$75868...@news.frii.net>
o "I asked him if he had considered the environmental and ecological
tolls
that having children have on the environment"
<422a285f$0$42485$75868...@news.frii.net>
o "Having children takes considerable resources and takes a toll on
the
environment. Do you disagree?"
<4219f646$0$42485$75868...@news.frii.net>,
<42194df4$0$42482$75868...@news.frii.net>
o "Snit started this OT post and refuses to address the very real
point that
having children takes considerable resources and takes a toll on the
environment." <42195420$0$42488$75868...@news.frii.net>
o "All this to avoid my real point - having children takes
considerable
resources and takes a toll on the environment. Why don't you simply
admit
that you don't give a damn about the effects that having children has
on the
environment and be done with it"
<42194c49$0$42484$75868...@news.frii.net>,
<42194949$0$42482$75868...@news.frii.net>
o "Nothing in your response addresses the *fact* that having children
has
negative environmental and ecological consequences to the planet. Why
are
you so afraid to face this truth, Snit? Why are so afraid to address
the
facts?" <42193fed$0$42483$75868...@news.frii.net>,
<421939b5$0$42487$75868...@news.frii.net>,
<421939b5$0$42487$75868...@news.frii.net>,
<42193856$0$42478$75868...@news.frii.net>
o "Have you ever thought about having children and the environmental
consequences? I doubt it." "If you really cared about having children,
you'd
adopt." <42192e82$0$42487$75868...@news.frii.net>
o "I just love it when you whiny hypocritical earth muffins have
children
without caring about the ecological consequences. :) "
<42192a50$0$42487$75868...@news.frii.net>
o "For starters, don't get your wife preganant
again."<421922bb$0$42485$75868...@news.frii.net>
Elizabeth's obsession with trying to discuss family planning issues
with me
became so extreme others commented "Its starting to look like your
sole
gripe is that Snit never gave you a baby."
<fogi11lbdm3r0mgav8f6dmm0jissrfj...@4ax.com>. All this time I made it
very,
very clear I had no intention of discussing my family planning options
with
Elizabeth. And I still don't.
Elizabeth posts more posts that deal with me that she does *anyone*
else by
a long shot (likely 10x as many about or to me). She is clearly
obsessed
with me.
o The number of posts Elizabeth makes and the exact percent that deal
with
me clearly change over time - but I was able to show that nearly 75%
of her
posts mentioned me, "Of Elizabeth's 702 posts, about 520 (or nearly
75%)
mentioned 'Snit'" <BC3F0BBD.3BD18%s...@nospam-cableone.net>
o Elizabeth did not refute that claim, but instead merely pointed out
how
Steve Carroll was even more obsessed with me, "It seems as though Snit
has a
much greater case against Steve Carroll for obsession than against
Elizabot.
(Sorry Steve)" <401a8ecc$0$70300$75868...@news.frii.net>
o Elsewhere I calculated that 99% of Elizabeth's posts included me in
some
way. Her "refutation" was that it was only 96%, which she whined "So
Snit
changes his argument and admits to exaggerating his claim by 400%".
<40132426$0$70305$75868...@news.frii.net>
While the stats on this will change over time, Elizabeth's history
clearly
shows that even she realizes she posts far more about me than anyone
else.
Her "defense" is that she posts only 96% about me and that Steve
Carroll may
be even more obsessed.
Elizabeth repeatedly insinuated that I have called her on the phone
When I
brought it up, she whined, "I have not brought up the phone call issue
in
three months and only briefly at the time."
o "I mentioned receiving strange phone calls from your home area and
how I'm
considering contacting the police.
If I find that the phone number that I'm getting these phone calls is
from
someone who knows you or can be associated with you somehow, you'll
hear
from your local police." "Let me be very clear: if I find that you or
your
friends have been calling my house, you will hear from your local
police
department, and I *will* be pressing charges."
<416b6513$0$213$75868...@news.frii.net>
o "And you are trying to bully me. I've been getting lots of odd phone
calls
from Arizona lately and have been considering contacting the police.
I've
kept all of them on my caller ID box."
<416b1746$0$211$75868...@news.frii.net>
o Of those quotes Elizabeth whined "I have not brought up the phone
call
issue in three months and only briefly at the time."
<41fdaed3$0$209$75868...@news.frii.net> and "I never repeatedly
insinuated
such a thing." <11i82n0khcu1...@corp.supernews.com> and "*You* are the
one
who brought this all up again, Snit. I dropped it three months ago.
Why do
you keep talking about this? "
<41fd8212$0$203$75868...@news.frii.net>
o Later I commented about how Elizabeth repeatedly brought up her
fantasy
about my calling her. She at first denied doing so "I mentioned it
once.
Your claim above uses the word "repeatedly". Grow a second brain
cell.", but
when faced with her quotes she flip flopped and merely whined that it
was "2
posts on the same day." <11i9594o0b09...@corp.supernews.com>
Elizabeth repeatedly insinuated that I called her and then denied she
had
ever done so. While I believe she did eventually admit that she had
never
received any calls from me I did not find that post in Google.
Elizabeth publicly accused me of being a rapist (with her as one of
my
"victims")
o Therefore, Snit is "raping" the newsgroup.
<41fb343e$0$208$75868...@news.frii.net>,
<41fb39f8$0$208$75868...@news.frii.net>
o "So you find murdering, beating, and raping older women funny?"
<3fe0b8c2$0$203$75868...@news.frii.net>
For most people the charge of "rape" is a serious charge... for
Elizabeth
she makes such accusations freely in public forums. It is true,
however,
that Steve Carroll makes such allegations even more frequently.
Elizabeth fantasized I returned any romantic interest in her, "Reality
shows
I rejected you in mid-December, 2003."
o Elizabeth wrote that quote in at least two posts:
<401461ff$0$70301$75868...@news.frii.net>,
<4014650a$0$70308$75868...@news.frii.net>
o When confronted with her quote, Elizabeth claimed "Another
delusional lie
from Snit." <11i8nvfna1e4...@corp.supernews.com>
Elizabeth fantasizes about having the opportunity to reject me - as
though I
returned any romantic interest in her. I do not - and I have made that
very,
very clear to her.
Elizabeth threatened to call the police and make false allegations if
cross some imaginary line (what has she not accused me of? Rape and
perversion do not cross her line!)
o Elizabeth made grotesque and unsupported accusations against me
including
"You even suggested that other should people ignore me - a typical
response
from a jealous, abusive man. You are trying to isolate me so that you
can
have me all to yourself.", her fantasy that I returned her romantic
interest
(detailed above), claiming I had "a classic persona of an adult
sexual
predator", and even "Abusive men such as yourself often do not get
help
until they injure or kill the object of their desire." She then
threatened
"You are very near to crossing the line. I will not hesitate to
contact the
Prescott Police Department if you do. And that's a promise."
<401461ff$0$70301$75868...@news.frii.net>
o She repeated the same baseless accusations and threat several
times:
o <4014650a$0$70308$75868...@news.frii.net>
o <4015b3b7$0$70309$75868...@news.frii.net>
o I took her threats to my local police and Elizabeth started spewing
lies
about it - repeated her threat:
o "I have not taken csma arguments into the "real world" - unlike you.
You
did go to the police, Snit. By your own logic, *you* are the true
danger."
<403ce968$0$195$75868...@news.frii.net> Note: Elizabeth claims my
taking
printed copies of her posts to the police constitutes a threat to
her.
o "You clearly admit you took this outside of USENET. According to
your own
logic, *YOU* are the real danger here. You will refuse to see this, as
is
your pattern of denial. Perhaps I should reconsider going to the
police
after all. " <403d0080$0$202$75868...@news.frii.net> Note: Again
Elizabeth
sees my taking printed copies of her posts to the police as a threat
to her.
o "I have made no accusations to the police department, as Snit is
suggesting." <403ce895$0$199$75868...@news.frii.net> Note: I never
said she
went to the police - Elizabeth's comment is a lie.
o Elizabeth has since accused me of rape (as seen above) and many
other
crimes. She has not, of course, claimed I have crossed whatever line
she is
fantasizing about. The only hint I know of that she has given about
her line
is in reference to her fantasies about being called by me "Someone
was
calling my home repeatedly from Arizona, Snit. That is very true.
That's the
sort of thing I was talking about when I warned you about crossing
the
line." <41fd6e83$0$211$75868...@news.frii.net>
o Elizabeth whined that I blew her threat "out of proportion", "My
only
"legal/police threat" was in fact, a promise I made when you were
acting
like a sex pervert: "You are very near to crossing the line. I will
not
hesitate to contact the Prescott Police Department if you do. And
that's a
promise." You totally blew that out of proportion."
<403d0080$0$202$75868...@news.frii.net>
While Elizabeth, Steve Carroll, and Tim Adams will pretend that
Elizabeth's
threat was not a threat because she called it a "promise" there is no
doubt
she was threatening to take her false allegations - the ones she has
repeatedly posted to CSMA - to the police.
From the Cambridge Advanced Learner Dictionary: "Threat: a suggestion
that
something unpleasant or violent will happen, especially if a
particular
action or order is not followed". Elizabeth does not want me talking
about
your obsession and she tries to turn it around to make it look like I
return
her romantic feelings. The sad thing is she might just believe the BS
she
spews.
Elizabeth tracked me down to my place of employment and made thinly
veiled
threats to send her, um, "views" there.
o In a thread Elizabeth entitled "Snit does not understand how Usenet
can
get him into trouble" Elizabeth presented a list of lies and out-of-
context
statements and wrote of those things the following thinly veiled
threat "I
would not be upset if someone anonymously sent the following truths to
your
place(s) of work". The fact that she dishonestly calls her BS "truths"
does
not diminish her threat. <40c892d9$0$207$75868...@news.frii.net>
o Before that post Elizabeth had made it clear she had already tracked
me
down to my place of work:
o "So I take it I have your agreement that it it okay for me to post
your
place of work. Thanks." <40f3295d$0$209$75868...@news.frii.net>
o "But no one here knows your place of employment! I figured it out
after
looking at your bookmark page though. Should I repost that post along
with
the Sigmond FAQ and your place of work? Would that give you something
*real*
to bitch about? Is that what you want?"
<40f321a3$0$202$75868...@news.frii.net>
Elizabeth made it clear she had already tracked me down to my place
of
employment and was willing to send - or threaten to send - her lies
there
for the sake of a Usenet argument.
Elizabeth, along with Steve Carroll, have tried to dishonestly and
repulsively tie my completely unrelated health concerns with my
pointing out
their trolling, lying, and outrageous behavior.
o While it is true that Steve Carroll uses this despicable trolling
tactic
far more than Elizabeth does, Elizabeth is not above doing so herself,
see
these posts
o <42334f5c$0$42480$75868...@news.frii.net>
o <11c9ses8q3lr...@corp.supernews.com>
o <11c9t3dgpjt3...@corp.supernews.com>
o I maintain a website on anxiety disorders and Elizabeth has dug
though it
and tried to use information from there to embarrass me.
o What is your own form of faith? Does it involve herbal medication
and deep
breathing? <3fe15090$0$196$75868...@news.frii.net>
o I will pay for your lorazapam prescription refill. Try your deep
breathing
exercises in the mean time. <3fe15169$0$196$75868...@news.frii.net>
o Even her silly "test" discussed above in which she begged me to talk
her about incest had "lorazapam" as the second item.
o The sad thing is Elizabeth knows what she is doing is wrong, but
she
cannot help herself. Even Elizabeth has stated, "It's from that other
newsgroup, and I don't see posting posts from health newsgroups as
fair
game." <40514863$0$198$75868...@news.frii.net>
o Even worse, Elizabeth has admitted she has "anxiety issues" herself,
in
relation to dentists if nothing else.
<41092655$0$207$75868...@news.frii.net> (I do not know if Elizabeth's
"anxiety issues" are similar to my anxiety disorder or not)
While Elizabeth knows that what she is doing is wrong and even has
admitted
to having "anxiety issues" herself, she cannot help herself from
making
references to (and linking to) my alt.support.anxiety-panic posts in
an
effort to win silly Usenet debates. When backed into a corner by her
own
lies there is little she will not do - even if Steve Carroll is
willing to
sink even further.
Elizabeth has taken at least one image from my site (owned by someone
else)
and edited it (including adding feminine hygiene products to the
image) and
reposted links to it in a public forum (CSMA).
o Elizabeth has long ago removed the image from her web site and, as
far as
I know never re-posted it. This makes direct evidence of this
impossible.
However, not even Elizabeth denies having done as I say, and of it she
says:
o "I have only edited and posted the *one* image that I briely put on
my web
site last year, Snit." <115t7cltkth3...@corp.supernews.com>
o "Are you still crying about that, Snit? Parody is acceptable fair
use
under the law." <11i8nvfna1e4...@corp.supernews.com> Although
Elizabeth
confuses what she believes she has a legal right to do with what is
right to
do, she does not hide the fact that I am 100% right in my accusation
against
her.
o "Leave it to you to find something negative to say about it.... "
<115usuasnckv...@corp.supernews.com> Elizabeth shows she cannot
understand
why I would not appreciate her repulsive "parody" of the image of me.
Elizabeth not only tries to defend her offensive actions by claiming
that
she believes they are legal (not moral!), she shows no understanding
of why
someone would not want her to edit an image and add feminine hygiene
products and other such details to the image.
Other miscellaneous signs of Elizabeth's obsession.
o Elizabeth makes reference to knowing where I live:
<dmq370$c6...@domitilla.aioe.org>
o "Two of those are within easy walking distance of Snit's house!"
o Elizabeth made threats about having people watch me:
<11i801mbc9mr...@corp.supernews.com>
o "If you are that convinced of some sort of obsession, why do you
continue
to provoke me, Snit? Might it have occurred to you that I have
friends
and/or relatives in Arizona? Maybe they are all watching you. Maybe
even one
of them is taking your Tuesday or Wednesday night lab class. What do
you
think of that neighbor of yours? You know the one. ;)"
o She even mentioned people who are listed as my neighbors in public
tax
records: <11p1cpfe5c0h...@corp.supernews.com>
o Elizabeth tried to get me to tell her about how my wife and I spend
out
anniversary: <11q6c4ckglbi...@corp.supernews.com>,
<11q8jng3vb7j...@corp.supernews.com>.
o Elizabeth dug through my family's photo site looking for images
where I
was holding my daughter while I was not wearing a shirt and then
connected
that to her obsession with sex and incest:
<439f7...@news.usenetzone.com>.
What is listed on this page is far from all of what Elizabeth has
shown in
CSMA. There is a multi-year history of her obsessive and potentially
dangerous activities and claims.

[end quote of Snit's obsession]

zara

Jul 14, 2009, 9:44:42 PM7/14/09

"Steve Carroll" <fret...@comcast.net> wrote in message

o Elizabeth did a quick 180� and told me she would not tell me, "I'm

Get a fucking life.

Snit

Jul 14, 2009, 9:59:10 PM7/14/09
zara stated in post lja7m.23004$Xw4...@bignews7.bellsouth.net on 7/14/09
6:44 PM:

Steve is still obsessed with the past... and he *hates* that I was able to
easily pull together such evidence of his girlfriend's wrong doing. That was
gathered to show to the authorities - and it worked, she was forced to stop
posting for quite some time and never really started up again.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]