My filters are working overtime

RonB

Jul 8, 2009, 10:40:28 PM7/8/09
Not many messages are getting through. I'm guessing it's the scurrying
of WinTrolls who are "*not* bothered" by Google's Chrome announcement.
Just like their "*not* bothered" by Linux in general.

Actions speak louder than words, little WinTrolls.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"

RonB

Jul 8, 2009, 10:41:50 PM7/8/09
RonB wrote:
> Not many messages are getting through. I'm guessing it's the scurrying
> of WinTrolls who are "*not* bothered" by Google's Chrome announcement.
> Just like their "*not* bothered" by Linux in general.
>
> Actions speak louder than words, little WinTrolls.

Or even "Just like *they're* "*not* bothered" by Linux in general.

Snit

Jul 8, 2009, 11:01:54 PM7/8/09
RonB stated in post h33lmq$32c$1...@news.eternal-september.org on 7/8/09 7:40
PM:

> Not many messages are getting through. I'm guessing it's the scurrying
> of WinTrolls who are "*not* bothered" by Google's Chrome announcement.
> Just like their "*not* bothered" by Linux in general.
>
> Actions speak louder than words, little WinTrolls.

Your actions, above, speak very, very loudly... but they do not say what you
think they do.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Message has been deleted

RonB

Jul 9, 2009, 12:48:21 AM7/9/09
NewKlee-arWaist wrote:
> In your dreams, little girlie man;)

Odd that Snit would feel compelled to respond to a post aimed at WinTrolls.

Hmmmm...

Snit

Jul 9, 2009, 1:12:10 AM7/9/09
RonB stated in post h33t6l$dss$1...@news.eternal-september.org on 7/8/09 9:48
PM:

I was responding to what your post says about *you*, not anyone, even those
you lower yourself to call names.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Jul 9, 2009, 8:17:40 AM7/9/09
RonB wrote:
> NewKlee-arWaist wrote:
>> Snit writes:
>>> RonB stated:

>>> Your actions, above, speak very, very loudly... but they
>>> do not say what you think they do.
>>
>> In your dreams, little girlie man;)
>
> Odd that Snit would feel compelled to respond to a post aimed
> at WinTrolls. Hmmmm...

Snit is an ad hominem troll. Most are better off just kill
filing the POS (or as Steve Travis of CSMA stated, "Or perhaps
we should set up a fund to get him more happy glue (and the
appropriate plastic bags)."

--
HPT

Hadron

Jul 9, 2009, 8:24:24 AM7/9/09

And yet you are unable to counter any one of his arguments as to why the
public don't generally like the inconsistent Linux DEs/WMs.

Why is that?

Why could you not reproduce a logged and well known issue with Firefox
and the clipboard?

Let me tell you why : you're a clueless fanboy and you would sooner lie
than agree that weaknesses do exist in Desktop Linux. Weaknesses which
many of us are trying to address and remove.

You "works for me" morons do more harm to Linux than good.

--
In view of all the deadly computer viruses that have been spreading
lately, Weekend Update would like to remind you: when you link up to

Clogwog

Jul 9, 2009, 8:38:34 AM7/9/09
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid> schreef in bericht

> RonB wrote:
>> NewKlee-arWaist wrote:

>>> In your dreams, little girlie man;)
>>
>> Odd that Snit would feel compelled to respond to a post aimed
>> at WinTrolls. Hmmmm...
>
> Snit is

lol , here we have it. HPT/Wendy shot himself in the foot here.
Ad Hominem attacks are his Trademark (â„¢) and his alone!

> an ad hominem troll. Most are better off just kill
> filing the POS (or as Steve Travis of CSMA stated, "Or perhaps
> we should set up a fund to get him more happy glue (and the
> appropriate plastic bags)."

Fuck off, little man!
--
George Hostler is "Wang Mycock"
http://www.archivum.info/comp.os.linux.advocacy/2008-03/msg08900.html

High Plains Thumper

Jul 9, 2009, 8:48:57 AM7/9/09
Hadron wrote:

> High Plains Thumper writes:
>> RonB wrote:

>>> Odd that Snit would feel compelled to respond to a post aimed
>>> at WinTrolls. Hmmmm...
>>
>> Snit is an ad hominem troll. Most are better off just kill
>> filing the POS (or as Steve Travis of CSMA stated, "Or perhaps
>> we should set up a fund to get him more happy glue (and the
>> appropriate plastic bags)."
>
> [snip Snit sympathising troll shite]

> You "works for me" morons do more harm to Linux than good.

Don't worry Winshill, you've earned the happy glue and the
appropriate plastic bags.

--
HPT

High Plains Thumper

Jul 9, 2009, 8:53:27 AM7/9/09
Clogwog wearing his wooden high heels wrote:
> High Plains Thumper schreef

>> Snit is
>
> lol , here we have it. HPT/Wendy shot himself in the foot
> here. Ad Hominem attacks are his Trademark (â„¢) and his alone!
>
>> an ad hominem troll. Most are better off just kill filing
>> the POS (or as Steve Travis of CSMA stated, "Or perhaps we
>> should set up a fund to get him more happy glue (and the
>> appropriate plastic bags)."
>
> Fuck off, little man! [snip rest of troll shite]

Nice try, Gary, but an open lie.

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2009/06/hans-lister.html
http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/09/clogwog-troll.html
http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/01/moshe-goldfarb-troll.html
http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/11/sandeep-kumar.html
http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/12/gary-m-stewart.html
http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2009/02/doctor-smith.html
http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/flatfish-troll.html

--
HPT

Hadron

Jul 9, 2009, 9:04:34 AM7/9/09

Can you post a link to me shilling Windows? No? Thought not.

Your levels of ignorance lead the way in the valley of Cola freetards.

chrisv

Jul 9, 2009, 9:17:22 AM7/9/09
> Shit wrote:
>>
>> Your actions, above, speak very, very loudly... but they do not say what
>> you think they do.

What do they say? "Shit is a twit"? "Shit sucks"?

JEDIDIAH

Jul 9, 2009, 9:54:28 AM7/9/09

I suppose we could but what's the point? Just "disprove" some usenet
troll? You make it sound as if we are completely without lives.

OTOH, we have called you out on this on occasion as you were doing it
and will gladly do so in the future.

--

MSOffice is completely unremarkable except for the fact |||
that it is most compatable with itself. / | \

chrisv

Jul 9, 2009, 10:12:10 AM7/9/09
High Plains Thumper wrote:

>Hadron wrote:
>>
>> You "works for me" morons do more harm to Linux than good.

Nope. You are a liar, "Hadron".

>Don't worry Winshill, you've earned the happy glue and the
>appropriate plastic bags.

Here's some of Hadron Quark's "true Linux advocacy":

'A lot of OSS is simply crap. And if it were "for sale" they would
soon go out of business.' - "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark

"Dependency errors are rife in most distros." - "True Linux
advocate" Hadron Quark

"Result? Buggy half arsed rubbish which screws up other peoples
machines." - "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark

"Did you need to recompile the kernel and install a driver to get it
working? *snigger*" - "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark

Phil Da Lick!

Jul 9, 2009, 10:19:09 AM7/9/09

You forgot six zillion uses of the word 'freetard'.

Logan Rathbone

Jul 9, 2009, 10:27:15 AM7/9/09
On 2009-07-09, RonB <ronb02...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not many messages are getting through. I'm guessing it's the scurrying
> of WinTrolls who are "*not* bothered" by Google's Chrome announcement.
> Just like their "*not* bothered" by Linux in general.
>
> Actions speak louder than words, little WinTrolls.

*plonk*... that's the sound of yet another /thread/ ending up in my
killfile... How do threads like these help anybody? How are they any
better than the WinTrolls' threads?

Hadron

Jul 9, 2009, 10:28:58 AM7/9/09
Logan Rathbone <ple...@reply-via-newsgroup.com> writes:

What wintroll threads?

These morons confuse disagreement about the effectiveness of Linux in
certain ares to "trolling".

As an example we discussed font issues before and the COLA "advocates"
started crying can calling us "wintrolls" and claimed fonts just worked
and have done for years. You will also note I offered two solutions in
that thread. "Advocates" offered none. Zeke, another "wintroll", tried
them and came back and gave his feedback, "Advocates" did not. You will
learn.

--
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/windows-emulation/wine-faq/

"Nope, we know what an emulator does, and wine doesn't." - AH
** http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/dec7cb073d761af4

Chris Ahlstrom

Jul 9, 2009, 10:38:41 AM7/9/09
After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

That might be true, but what's indisputable is that you're an
asshole, "Hadron".

--
You have a deep appreciation of the arts and music.

Snit

Jul 9, 2009, 11:30:04 AM7/9/09
Clogwog stated in post 200907091238...@mta-fe.casema.nl on 7/9/09
5:38 AM:

HPT is the king of ad hominem attacks... then he whines when he thinks
others make them, not that he can even tell what they are.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Jul 9, 2009, 11:30:41 AM7/9/09
Hadron stated in post h34nqg$11j$5...@hadron.eternal-september.org on 7/9/09
5:24 AM:

Exactly. HPT just lies and lies and lies... and panders to the lowest of
the low of Usenet.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Jul 9, 2009, 11:31:12 AM7/9/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post 4a55dfe4$0$10255$6e1e...@read.cnntp.org
on 7/9/09 5:17 AM:

You just posted an ad hominem attack.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

William Poaster

Jul 9, 2009, 12:38:45 PM7/9/09
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

Oh, dear! It seems teh Hardon troll is still having problems running his
"Linux distro". <snicker>
He's jealous of those that have no problems running Linux distros, & stamps
his little foot in rage!

And didn't the lying Hadron M$ fanboi claim to have kf'd Michael Snit
Glasser?

--
Some of Hadron Quack's blunders:

Surely you are not comparing the
non-existent Linux (at that time)
with Windows 98?
Hadron: Message-ID: <npk5rvz...@homelinux.net>

Linux as a desktop OS is pretty much doomed it would appear.
Too little too late.
Hadron: Message-ID: <fnd3jj$or8$2...@registered.motzarella.org>

Google Earth on Linux runs through its own Wine installer. Unless they
have gone "native"
Hadron: Message-ID: <gu1v6l$dmo$1...@news.motzarella.org>

Getting high performance Video cards working is a damn sight
easier on XP because the installers are better.
Debian/Ubuntu are a pain in the hole �- you need to recompile the latest
NVidia drivers using a set version of the compiler, for example, when
changing kernels.
Hadron: Message-ID: � <c9rks4-...@news.individual.net>

William Poaster

Jul 9, 2009, 12:43:30 PM7/9/09
chrisv wrote:

And not forgetting:

Linux: "looks quite amateurish". If you ignore the reading of "amateurish"
as "crap" one would hope it does look like the work of amateurs since
they are indeed amateurs most of the time.
Hadron M$ trollboi - Tue, 18 Nov 2008 - COLA

"So you think it's tougher for Free (as in beer) SW to replace MS SW? It
doesn't replace the MS stuff generally because the "free" application SW
is piss poor in relation to the purchased versions."
Hadron M$ trollboi:

"Anyone who says Open Office is as
good as MS Office is living in denial."
Hadron Quark

Snit

Jul 9, 2009, 1:00:32 PM7/9/09
William Poaster stated in post l1jhi6-...@jaunty64bit.unbuntulinux.org
on 7/9/09 9:38 AM:

>>> And yet you are unable to counter any one of his arguments as to why the
>>> public don't generally like the inconsistent Linux DEs/WMs.
>>>
>>> Why is that?
>>>
>>> Why could you not reproduce a logged and well known issue with Firefox
>>> and the clipboard?
>>>
>>> Let me tell you why : you're a clueless fanboy and you would sooner lie
>>> than agree that weaknesses do exist in Desktop Linux. Weaknesses which
>>> many of us are trying to address and remove.
>>>
>>> You "works for me" morons do more harm to Linux than good.
>>
>> That might be true, but what's indisputable is that you're an
>> asshole, "Hadron".
>
> Oh, dear! It seems teh Hardon troll is still having problems running his
> "Linux distro". <snicker>
> He's jealous of those that have no problems running Linux distros, & stamps
> his little foot in rage!
>
> And didn't the lying Hadron M$ fanboi claim to have kf'd Michael Snit
> Glasser?

Here is a bit of education for you: not only can you add to a kill filter,
you can *also* remove listing from it as well.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

nessuno

Jul 9, 2009, 7:56:38 PM7/9/09

> That might be true, but what's indisputable is that you're an
> asshole, "Hadron".

You are much too kind.

Gregory Shearman

Jul 9, 2009, 8:17:29 PM7/9/09

Yeah. Arseholes are useful.

--
Regards,

Gregory.
Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

High Plains Thumper

Jul 9, 2009, 8:55:26 PM7/9/09
JEDIDIAH wrote:
> Hadron wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper writes:

>>> Don't worry Winshill, you've earned the happy glue and the
>>> appropriate plastic bags.
>>
>> Can you post a link to me shilling Windows? No? Thought not.
>>
>> Your levels of ignorance lead the way in the valley of Cola
>> freetards.
>
> I suppose we could but what's the point? Just "disprove" some
> usenet troll? You make it sound as if we are completely
> without lives.
>
> OTOH, we have called you out on this on occasion as you were
> doing it and will gladly do so in the future.

Hadron: "But getting high performance Video cards working is a

damn sight easier on XP because the installers are better.
Debian/Ubuntu are a pain in the hole - you need to recompile the
latest NVidia drivers using a set version of the compiler, for

example, when changing kernels." 24 Sep 2007 (crossposted)

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/msg/065d0c2bb95dbe07

DFS: "So the most important issue Linux has to solve on the
desktop is qualitative software because in many cases it still
unfortunately looks quite amateurish (especially the GUI, i.e.
totem). That's the very first thing normal users notice, but
something that Linux fans often fail to admit."
Hadron: "Well, if you ignore the reading of "amateurish" as

"crap" one would hope it does look like the work of amateurs

since they are indeed amateurs most of the time." 18 Nov 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/79d6b8e1a37ba4bd

Hadron: "I do admit I troll sometimes. It is amusing to watch
puppets like yourself twitch."

http://tinyurl.com/2sv65p

Debian Stable is one of the most widely used distros for mission
critical applications and where one wants minimal impact to
production work. Very few require bleeding edge software to be
productive.

Yet Hadron insists that Debian Stable is full of bugs and too
backward for usage:

Subject: Re: [News] Sister OS to Linux, OS-X Has Better TCO than
Microsoft Windows
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 09:50:07 +0100

[quote]
> Hadron has an apparent inability to recognise how more
> consistent usage of Debian Stable will only help his usage of
> the product, preferring unstable versions of Debian; if not
> for the only reason as an opportunity to attack Linux/OSS.

Once more for the hard of brain power : I use testing. Not
unstable. And I use it for a reason - Debian Stable is simply too
buggy and backward and I cant be arsed to manage pinning or
selectively monitoring backports.
[/quote]

http://tinyurl.com/4eokdp

Just a few for starters. :-)

--
HPT

High Plains Thumper

Jul 9, 2009, 9:14:51 PM7/9/09
Snit wrote:
> Hadron stated:

>> And yet you are unable to counter any one of his arguments
>> as to why the public don't generally like the inconsistent
>> Linux DEs/WMs.
>>
>> Why is that?

I have already explained myself earlier on. I have no problems
with copying and pasting in Linux. I do it all the time. Yet,
both you and Snit keep harping that there are problems by
bringing up idiotic examples with a lack of understanding on how
X-server buffering works. Others have brought up use of
auxiliary helps like clipper, to give enhanced copying and
pasting capabilities, yet the both of you ignore those entirely,
which signifies your intents to troll.

Here is an example of Hadron as a Windows shill:

Subject: Re: Microsoft's Secret Sauce for 'Success'
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:32:35 +0900

Hadron: "No it isn't. Linux is freely available for download. The
problem is that for too long Linux was crap and simply not ready
for the prime time desktop. It is now. But it's missed the boat.
And people like you whining all the time about MS isn't going to
change that. Grow a set of balls and advocate LINUX and stop
whinging like schoolgirl about the Market Leader."

Reply: "Hadron uses a very common trolling technique. Rather than
participate in the discussion, attempts to deflect the issues by
flinging insulting retorts, such as homophobic name calling and
referring to a poster's expressions as "whines". In his
insulting, extolls a competing operating system by calling it a
market leader. This confirms he is here to troll."

Reply: "He misrepresents the truth, showing that he truly is not
an advocate, referring to Linux as crap. Yet 10 years ago, Linux
was a complete and suitable desktop product. As you show in the
following explanations regarding Microsoft concerns expressed
through the Halloween papers."

http://tinyurl.com/6ngfby

>> Why could you not reproduce a logged and well known issue
>> with Firefox and the clipboard?
>>
>> Let me tell you why : you're a clueless fanboy and you would
>> sooner lie than agree that weaknesses do exist in Desktop
>> Linux. Weaknesses which many of us are trying to address and
>> remove.
>>
>> You "works for me" morons do more harm to Linux than good.

Classical ad hominem reply. See above Windows Shill example.

> Exactly. HPT just lies and lies and lies... and panders to
> the lowest of the low of Usenet.

Hadron included, Snit has no credibility. Snit continues to
demonstrate his lack of ability to properly discuss items in an
intelligent way, as demonstrated by these 128 poster quotes on
the Snit Circus of Pathological lies:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/05367cd2cb7d03a5

Here's a new one:

Muahman: "Ahhhh shit, another thread lost to the Snit retard
circus!!! I actually dread seeing Snit reply to a thread because
that automatically means it's in the toilet." 8 Jul 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/92e776d521dfa701

--
HPT

Snit

Jul 9, 2009, 9:23:38 PM7/9/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post h364md$di8$1...@news.albasani.net on 7/9/09
6:14 PM:

> Snit wrote:
>> Hadron stated:
>>
>>> And yet you are unable to counter any one of his arguments
>>> as to why the public don't generally like the inconsistent
>>> Linux DEs/WMs.
>>>
>>> Why is that?
>
> I have already explained myself earlier on.

Nope. See below for examples:

> I have no problems with copying and pasting in Linux. I do it all the time.

Irrelevant: the point is you claimed to not be able to replicate the
problems I showed and then, to make matters worse, you accused me of forging
the proof.

In other words: you showed you could not follow simple steps I showed in a
video and then you lied about my actions to try to cover up your own
incompetence.

To obfuscate these facts - you ignorance and dishonesty - you make lots of
ad hominem attacks against Hadron and I. Look below where you just make up
stories about us:

> Yet, both you and Snit keep harping that there are problems by bringing up
> idiotic examples with a lack of understanding on how X-server buffering works.

See: you fabricated that story. That is not at all what we are doing - I
proved and inconsistency in how copy and paste works. It is, without trial
and error, *unpredictable*. And when copy and paste is unpredictable,
people risk losing data. It is that simple.

> Others have brought up use of auxiliary helps like clipper, to give enhanced
> copying and pasting capabilities, yet the both of you ignore those entirely,
> which signifies your intents to troll.

I have talked about clipboard enhancers. Your denial of that does not
change it.

> Here is an example of Hadron as a Windows shill:

Your view of Hadron is irrelevant.

>> Exactly. HPT just lies and lies and lies... and panders to
>> the lowest of the low of Usenet.
>
> Hadron included, Snit has no credibility. Snit continues to
> demonstrate his lack of ability to properly discuss items in an
> intelligent way

Your view of me is also irrelevant.

Seriously, HPT, stop spewing ad hominem attacks to try to obfuscate your
incompetence and dishonesty.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

DFS

Jul 9, 2009, 9:54:43 PM7/9/09
RonB wrote:
> Not many messages are getting through. I'm guessing it's the scurrying
> of WinTrolls who are "*not* bothered" by Google's Chrome announcement.

It's a joke, just like "Linux on ARM will rule netbooks" is a joke. And
take one guess which joke of an "advocate" was whinnying loudest about them?

> Just like their "*not* bothered" by Linux in general.

Sure seems to bother you, seeing as how you insist on running Windows in a
vm in Linux.

> Actions speak louder than words, little WinTrolls.

Nothing speaks louder than the angry, idiotic shouts of Linux "advocates"
claiming "Linux won" and "Microsoft is doomed".

JEDIDIAH

Jul 9, 2009, 10:22:01 PM7/9/09
On 2009-07-09, Hadron <hadro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Logan Rathbone <ple...@reply-via-newsgroup.com> writes:
>
>> On 2009-07-09, RonB <ronb02...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Not many messages are getting through. I'm guessing it's the scurrying
>>> of WinTrolls who are "*not* bothered" by Google's Chrome announcement.
>>> Just like their "*not* bothered" by Linux in general.
>>>
>>> Actions speak louder than words, little WinTrolls.
>>
>> *plonk*... that's the sound of yet another /thread/ ending up in my
>> killfile... How do threads like these help anybody? How are they any
>> better than the WinTrolls' threads?
>
> What wintroll threads?
>
> These morons confuse disagreement about the effectiveness of Linux in
> certain ares to "trolling".
>
> As an example we discussed font issues before and the COLA "advocates"
> started crying can calling us "wintrolls" and claimed fonts just worked
> and have done for years. You will also note I offered two solutions in

I could say the same about Linux.

If you weren't such a Microsoft shill you would be inclined to agree.

> that thread. "Advocates" offered none. Zeke, another "wintroll", tried
> them and came back and gave his feedback, "Advocates" did not. You will
> learn.

The whole nonsense about fonts in Linux is FUD that's 10 years out
of date and even then it was more about using crap consumer hardware
and getting it to work half way decent more than anything else.

--
The social cost of suing/prosecuting individuals |||
for non-commercial copyright infringement far outweighs / | \

RonB

Jul 9, 2009, 10:35:02 PM7/9/09
JEDIDIAH wrote:

> The whole nonsense about fonts in Linux is FUD that's 10 years out
> of date and even then it was more about using crap consumer hardware
> and getting it to work half way decent more than anything else.

I like the Liberation fonts better than Microsoft's fonts. When I first
went to Linux full time, one of my "big tests" of a distribution was how
easily I could get Microsoft fonts to work. At that time I wanted Linux
to look like Windows -- now I realize that Linux fonts look better and I
could care less about msttcorefonts.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"

High Plains Thumper

Jul 9, 2009, 11:13:43 PM7/9/09
Snit wrote:
> High Plains Thumper stated:

>> I have no problems with copying and pasting in Linux. I do
>> it all the time.
>
> Irrelevant: [snip rest of ad hominem troll shite]

112- TheLetterK: "No matter how many examples someone points at
to demonstrate their claim, you blindly continue to insist that
they provide no evidence, or that the evidence given is
irrelevant. Worse still, you fall back on straw men and
disingenuous quote mangling to portray the argument in your
favor. You are one of the worst trolls that inhabit CSMA, Shit.
*Edwin* is more prone to fits of reason than you are." 23 Sep 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d488596b57132124

60- Liam Slider (cola): "Maybe he's responding to the fact you've
been an annoying little fuckwit lately. You started out with the
pretense of trying to be fair, but lately all there is from you
in COLA is trashtalk about Linux and you acting every bit the
troll." 16 Jul 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/ad7d6c42c5e4cf2f

--
HPT

Snit

Jul 9, 2009, 11:29:51 PM7/9/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post h364md$di8$1...@news.albasani.net on 7/9/09
6:14 PM:

> Snit wrote:
>> Hadron stated:
>>
>>> And yet you are unable to counter any one of his arguments
>>> as to why the public don't generally like the inconsistent
>>> Linux DEs/WMs.
>>>
>>> Why is that?
>
> I have already explained myself earlier on.

Nope. See below for examples:

> I have no problems with copying and pasting in Linux. I do it all the time.

Irrelevant: the point is you claimed to not be able to replicate the

High Plains Thumper

Jul 10, 2009, 6:10:21 AM7/10/09
Snit wrote:
> High Plains Thumper stated:
>> Snit wrote:
>>> High Plains Thumper stated:

>>> Irrelevant: [snip rest of ad hominem troll shite]
>>
>> 112- TheLetterK: "No matter how many examples someone points
>> at to demonstrate their claim, you blindly continue to
>> insist that they provide no evidence, or that the evidence
>> given is irrelevant. Worse still, you fall back on straw men
>> and disingenuous quote mangling to portray the argument in
>> your favor. You are one of the worst trolls that inhabit
>> CSMA, Shit. *Edwin* is more prone to fits of reason than you
>> are." 23 Sep 2006
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d488596b57132124
>>
>> 60- Liam Slider (cola): "Maybe he's responding to the fact
>> you've been an annoying little fuckwit lately. You started
>> out with the pretense of trying to be fair, but lately all
>> there is from you in COLA is trashtalk about Linux and you
>> acting every bit the troll." 16 Jul 2005
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/ad7d6c42c5e4cf2f
>>

> Irrelevant: [resnip regurgitated troll shite]

25- Elizabot v2.0.2: "I see you were unable to respond to the
points in my post and you are back to your repetitious
regurgitation mode. How childishly typical of you, Snit."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/55214ccfb7414fe5

37- High Plains Thumper: "I can understand why posters get sick
and tired of your lame ad hominem attacks, your cowardly
statements shifting the goal posts, your continuous rambling
drivel of how everyone seems to be against you. No one cares a
wooden nickel about your incessant flame wars that are self
created. You pretend to be an advocate but you manage to cause
everyone's hand to be against you." 6 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/b27ba196819ad38f

High Plains Thumper: "Only once in a blue moon does he have
anything worth reading. I just got through his circus of
repetitive ad hominem crap. I am surprised that with the stunts
he has pulled in COLA and this newsgroup, that he hasn't suffered
a worse fate in real life. If he hasn't, one of these days he
will pull that stunt on the wrong person, and *B-O-O-M-!*,
someone will pull the trigger. One ought to really pity him (or
as Steve Travis stated, "Or perhaps we should set up a fund to

get him more happy glue (and the appropriate plastic bags)."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/2666237bba82b97a

--
HPT

High Plains Thumper

Jul 10, 2009, 6:48:55 AM7/10/09
William Poaster wrote:

> And didn't the lying Hadron M$ fanboi claim to have kf'd
> Michael Snit Glasser?

Snit: "Sigh: 100% predictable, you will not answer *any* question
I just asked. You will run... your whole goal is to beg for
attention, not to make or support a point."
Hadron: "nice. You made it into my new killfile. Jesus, stop
repeating the same garbage." 6 Apr 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/c86ab53a759ea728

Shades of vindictiveness by the convicted monopoly, it looks like
he got his marching orders to continue the trolling.

--
HPT

Snit

Jul 10, 2009, 12:40:30 PM7/10/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post h364md$di8$1...@news.albasani.net on 7/9/09
6:14 PM:

> Snit wrote:
>> Hadron stated:
>>
>>> And yet you are unable to counter any one of his arguments
>>> as to why the public don't generally like the inconsistent
>>> Linux DEs/WMs.
>>>
>>> Why is that?
>
> I have already explained myself earlier on.

Nope. See below for examples:

> I have no problems with copying and pasting in Linux. I do it all the time.

Irrelevant: the point is you claimed to not be able to replicate the

Snit

Jul 10, 2009, 12:41:03 PM7/10/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post 4a571c99$0$10252$6e1e...@read.cnntp.org
on 7/10/09 3:48 AM:

What are you babbling about? Marching orders? You are insane.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Jul 10, 2009, 11:06:34 PM7/10/09
Snit wrote:
> High Plains Thumper stated:
>> William Poaster wrote:
>>
>>> And didn't the lying Hadron M$ fanboi claim to have kf'd
>>> Michael Snit Glasser?
>>
>> Snit: "Sigh: 100% predictable, you will not answer *any*
>> question I just asked. You will run... your whole goal is to
>> beg for attention, not to make or support a point."
>> Hadron: "nice. You made it into my new killfile. Jesus, stop
>> repeating the same garbage." 6 Apr 2009
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/c86ab53a759ea728
>>
>> Shades of vindictiveness by the convicted monopoly, it looks
>> like he got his marching orders to continue the trolling.
>
> What [snip rest of troll shite]

Bingo.

--
HPT

High Plains Thumper

Jul 10, 2009, 11:09:04 PM7/10/09
Snit wrote:
> High Plains Thumper stated:
>
>> I have no problems with copying and pasting in Linux. I do
>> it all the time.
>
> Irrelevant: [snip rest of repetitive troll shite]

112- TheLetterK: "That is merely your perception, Shit. You're
the one lacking counter evidence, and your arguments basically
amount to "I'm right, nya nya nya." No matter how many examples

someone points at to demonstrate their claim, you blindly
continue to insist that they provide no evidence, or that the
evidence given is irrelevant. Worse still, you fall back on straw
men and disingenuous quote mangling to portray the argument in
your favor. You are one of the worst trolls that inhabit CSMA,
Shit. *Edwin* is more prone to fits of reason than you are." 23
Sep 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d488596b57132124

Nothing to see, move along ....

--
HPT

Snit

Jul 10, 2009, 11:10:22 PM7/10/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post 4a571c99$0$10252$6e1e...@read.cnntp.org
on 7/10/09 3:48 AM:

> William Poaster wrote:

>> And didn't the lying Hadron M$ fanboi claim to have kf'd
>> Michael Snit Glasser?
>
> Snit: "Sigh: 100% predictable, you will not answer *any* question
> I just asked. You will run... your whole goal is to beg for
> attention, not to make or support a point."
> Hadron: "nice. You made it into my new killfile. Jesus, stop
> repeating the same garbage." 6 Apr 2009
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/c86ab53a759ea728
>
> Shades of vindictiveness by the convicted monopoly, it looks like
> he got his marching orders to continue the trolling.

What are you babbling about? Marching orders? You are insane.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Jul 10, 2009, 11:12:41 PM7/10/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post h364md$di8$1...@news.albasani.net on 7/9/09
6:14 PM:

> Snit wrote:
>> Hadron stated:
>>
>>> And yet you are unable to counter any one of his arguments
>>> as to why the public don't generally like the inconsistent
>>> Linux DEs/WMs.
>>>
>>> Why is that?
>
> I have already explained myself earlier on.

Nope. See below for examples:

> I have no problems with copying and pasting in Linux. I do it all the time.

Irrelevant: the point is you claimed to not be able to replicate the

High Plains Thumper

Jul 10, 2009, 11:16:59 PM7/10/09
Snit wrote:
> High Plains Thumper stated:
>
>> I have no problems with copying and pasting in Linux. I do
>> it all the time.
>
> Irrelevant: [snip ridiculous repetitive troll shite]

119- TravelinMan: "I still can't figure out what's wrong with
Snit. Most people have him kill-filed and the few who don't
mostly restrict their responses to 'why don't you go away, no one
wants you here'. Just what would keep someone in this group with
all of that animosity? Must be some kind of severe mental
illness." 17 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/45197fbb46d491df

--
HPT

High Plains Thumper

Jul 10, 2009, 11:21:46 PM7/10/09
Snit wrote:
> High Plains Thumper stated:
>> William Poaster wrote:
>>
>>> And didn't the lying Hadron M$ fanboi claim to have kf'd
>>> Michael Snit Glasser?
>>
>> Snit: "Sigh: 100% predictable, you will not answer *any*
>> question I just asked. You will run... your whole goal is to
>> beg for attention, not to make or support a point." Hadron:
>> "nice. You made it into my new killfile. Jesus, stop
>> repeating the same garbage." 6 Apr 2009
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/c86ab53a759ea728
>>

>> Shades of vindictiveness by the convicted monopoly, it looks
>> like he got his marching orders to continue the trolling.
>
> What [snip ad hominem troll shite]

91- Rapskat (cola): "For instance, your sig you reference a long
standing war you have going with some person from csma. It's like
you single out persons to target your attentions upon and then
continuously berate them with constant barbs and goads to
perpetuate their acrimonious responses, which in turn you respond
in kind, etc. ad infinitum. Above all things, your affinity for
Macs and your overbearing pompous nature aside, this is what
convinces me that your primary purpose for frequenting this and
other groups is to troll." 07 Sep 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/a09c6b8e3e63f42d

Snit

Jul 10, 2009, 11:26:21 PM7/10/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post h364md$di8$1...@news.albasani.net on 7/9/09
6:14 PM:

> Snit wrote:
>> Hadron stated:
>>
>>> And yet you are unable to counter any one of his arguments
>>> as to why the public don't generally like the inconsistent
>>> Linux DEs/WMs.
>>>
>>> Why is that?
>
> I have already explained myself earlier on.

Nope. See below for examples:

> I have no problems with copying and pasting in Linux. I do it all the time.

Irrelevant: the point is you claimed to not be able to replicate the

Snit

Jul 10, 2009, 11:32:18 PM7/10/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post 4a571c99$0$10252$6e1e...@read.cnntp.org
on 7/10/09 3:48 AM:

> William Poaster wrote:

>> And didn't the lying Hadron M$ fanboi claim to have kf'd
>> Michael Snit Glasser?
>
> Snit: "Sigh: 100% predictable, you will not answer *any* question
> I just asked. You will run... your whole goal is to beg for
> attention, not to make or support a point."
> Hadron: "nice. You made it into my new killfile. Jesus, stop
> repeating the same garbage." 6 Apr 2009
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/c86ab53a759ea728
>
> Shades of vindictiveness by the convicted monopoly, it looks like
> he got his marching orders to continue the trolling.

What are you babbling about? Marching orders? You are insane.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Moshe Goldfarb

Jul 10, 2009, 11:46:13 PM7/10/09

Looks like High Plains Thumper, aka George Hostler is keeping a
CV on you for the purpose of stalking.

If it were me, I wouldn't want some self confessed flaming
homosexual tacking my every move.

Especially one riding a motorcycle.

If I were you, I would start ignoring High Plains Thumper, like
most of the group does.
He is obviously unstable.

Snit

Jul 11, 2009, 12:36:53 AM7/11/09
Moshe Goldfarb stated in post h3927e$dl9$1...@news.eternal-september.org on
7/10/09 8:46 PM:

For now I am having fun shoving his incompetence and dishonesty in his face
and watching him run... but, face it, that is still attention - and that is
all he really wants. Yeah, maybe I should stop giving him the attention he
is begging for.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Jul 11, 2009, 3:25:46 AM7/11/09
Snit wrote:
> Moshe Goldfarb stated:

>> If it were me, I wouldn't want some self confessed flaming
>> homosexual tacking my every move.
>>
>> Especially one riding a motorcycle.
>>
>> If I were you, I would start ignoring High Plains Thumper,
>> like
>> most of the group does.
>> He is obviously unstable.

Flatfish at its best, libellous, hateful, lying worthless drivel.
I am not homosexual.

> For now I am having fun shoving his incompetence and
> dishonesty in his face and watching him run... but, face it,
> that is still attention - and that is all he really wants.
> Yeah, maybe I should stop giving him the attention he is
> begging for.

Michael Glasser at his best - a lying, little, insulting
worthless worm of a man. You keep regurgitating your worthless
diatribe, because you have an incessant need to win at all costs.

You are a fraud, I seriously doubt you are an instructor at
Yavapai Community College, but an imposter. I seriously doubt
someone as a teacher would be capable of the type of insulting,
libellous worthless drivel that you express.

--
HPT

High Plains Thumper

Jul 11, 2009, 4:14:53 AM7/11/09
Snit wrote:
> Clogwog stated:
>> High Plains Thumper schreef...

>>> an ad hominem troll. Most are better off just kill filing
>>> the POS (or as Steve Travis of CSMA stated, "Or perhaps we

>>> should set up a fund to get him more happy glue (and the
>>> appropriate plastic bags)."
>>
>> Fuck off, little man!
>
> HPT is the king of ad hominem attacks... then he whines when
> he thinks others make them, not that he can even tell what
> they are.

[quote]
Name: snit

Traits:

* MAC troll
* Cross posts to maximize newsgroup disruption
* Despised by many on COLA and COMA (comp.os.mac.advocacy)
[correction - CSMA (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)]
* Proves the saying 'those that can do, those that can't teach'
* Idiot
[/quote]

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/snit-troll.html

New quote:

Moshe Goldfarb

Jul 11, 2009, 11:10:10 AM7/11/09
On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 01:25:46 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

> Snit wrote:
>> Moshe Goldfarb stated:
>>
>>> If it were me, I wouldn't want some self confessed flaming
>>> homosexual tacking my every move.
>>>
>>> Especially one riding a motorcycle.
>>>
>>> If I were you, I would start ignoring High Plains Thumper,
>>> like
>>> most of the group does.
>>> He is obviously unstable.
>
> Flatfish at its best, libellous, hateful, lying worthless drivel.
> I am not homosexual.

But you *are* unstable.

Hadron

Jul 11, 2009, 11:14:47 AM7/11/09
Moshe Goldfarb <mosheg...@yahoo.com> writes:

High Plains Hypocrite seem to have a deep dislike for Homosexuals. Why
he has to keep saying he's not gay is anyone's guess. I'm sure none of
us are interested in whether he is or isn't.

--
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/windows-emulation/wine-faq/

"Nope, we know what an emulator does, and wine doesn't." - AH
** http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/dec7cb073d761af4

zara

Jul 11, 2009, 11:49:30 AM7/11/09

"Hadron" <hadro...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Moshe Goldfarb <mosheg...@yahoo.com> writes:

>>> Flatfish at its best, libellous, hateful, lying worthless drivel.
>>> I am not homosexual.
>>
>> But you *are* unstable.
>
> High Plains Hypocrite seem to have a deep dislike for Homosexuals. Why
> he has to keep saying he's not gay is anyone's guess. I'm sure none of
> us are interested in whether he is or isn't.

He's probably not sure if he is or isn't. Or maybe he's getting ready to
jump in.

High Plains Thumper

Jul 11, 2009, 11:43:27 PM7/11/09
zara wrote:
> "Hadron" wrote...

>> Moshe Goldfarb writes:

>>> But you *are* unstable.

Lame.

>> High Plains Hypocrite

Ad hominem.

>> seem to have a deep dislike for Homosexuals.

I neither dislike them nor do I fear them.

>> Why he has to keep saying he's not gay is anyone's guess.

Supporting Flatfish, eh?

>> I'm sure none of us are interested in whether he is or
>> isn't.

Then why do you bring it up, chump?

> He's probably not sure if he is or isn't. Or maybe he's
> getting ready to jump in.

Zara Spook supporting her fellow Winshill mates.

--
HPT

zara

Jul 12, 2009, 9:58:03 AM7/12/09

"High Plains Thumper" <h...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

I didn't, Moron. You can't even read a thread correctly.

>> He's probably not sure if he is or isn't. Or maybe he's
>> getting ready to jump in.
>
> Zara Spook supporting her fellow Winshill mates.

Not really - the enemy of my enemy, is my friend, Asswipe.

High Plains Thumper

Jul 12, 2009, 3:42:20 PM7/12/09
zara wrote:
> High Plains Thumper wrote...
>> zara wrote:
>>> Hadron wrote...

>> Then why do you bring it up, chump?
>
> I didn't, Moron. You can't even read a thread correctly.

Zara Spook can't even read a thread correctly. I was responding
to Hadron, unless you're a sock.

>>> He's probably not sure if he is or isn't. Or maybe he's
>>> getting ready to jump in.
>>
>> Zara Spook supporting her fellow Winshill mates.
>
> Not really - the enemy of my enemy, is my friend, Asswipe.

IOW, Zara has no friends, but shill mates. Same church.

--
HPT

zara

Jul 12, 2009, 3:56:51 PM7/12/09

> zara wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper wrote...

>>> Then why do you bring it up, chump?
>>
>> I didn't, Moron. You can't even read a thread correctly.
>
> Zara Spook can't even read a thread correctly. I was responding
> to Hadron, unless you're a sock.

If that was so, why did you adress your remark to my post instead of his,
Moron?

>>> Zara Spook supporting her fellow Winshill mates.
>>
>> Not really - the enemy of my enemy, is my friend, Asswipe.
>
> IOW, Zara has no friends, but shill mates. Same church.

How did you come up with that, by closing your eyes and divining? Or
projecting your own situation?