Re: Demon troll Chung exposed

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 5, 2011, 12:35:19 AM9/5/11

Ezekiel wrote:

> Claire wrote:
>
> > >Andrew, I've got no need to get into trying to prove my evangelical
> > >credentials here that is hot air since we can all talk the talk
>
> Claire is correct
>
> It is written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by
> the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Written way after Jesus' Teachings, and a FALSE TEACHING from ROME, who believed a "MAN",
CAN BE GOD!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 5, 2011, 2:34:23 AM9/5/11
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to GOD:

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

Yes, absolutely "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3) and there is absolutely no reason for the
Holy Spirit to help demons say "Jesus is LORD" unto salvation (Romans
10:10) and indeed the Bible teacher in the YouTube audiofile below
isn't a demon as prodigal as he is as evident by his teaching falsely
for 40 years that anyone can say "Jesus is LORD" (i.e. like a parrot)
without needing the help of the Holy Spirit (i.e. in direct
contradiction to Scripture) and that he has seen demons say "Jesus is
LORD" though they are non-corporeal (i.e. invisible sans tongue/
mouth):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

Not only is it not written that any demon has ever said "Jesus is
LORD" anywhere in the Bible, the irrefutable fact remains that demons
don't have either tongues or mouths to use to confess that "Jesus is
LORD" for they are non-corporeal. Truth is simply reality :-)

And so this gentile Christian disciple, in the Holy Spirit (
http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) humbly (Deu8:3) prays:

May GOD curse all who continue to falsely teach that anyone can say
"Jesus is LORD" thereby directly contradicting what's been proven at
http://WDJW.net/1Cor123 just as the LORD cursed the fig tree right
before driving the money-changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem, in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Amen.

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is wonderfully healthier for the heart, soul,
mind, and body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Jeremiah

Sep 5, 2011, 3:49:12 AM9/5/11
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet despairingly wrote:

Chung wanting someone to be cursed does not make them so.
Only Chung's bused ego makes it so in his addled mind.

>> Sure, all cardiologists with an active medical practice are up all
>> night long posting to Usenet, NOT :-)
>
> This physician ( <spam snipped> ) with an active medical
> practice has found it easy (Matthew 11:30) to post on Usenet for 15
> straight years for he can do all things through Christ Who strengthens
> (Philippians 4:13) him:

God does not give Chung supernatural powers to spam Usenet at
2,3,4,5:00 in the am and then supposedly effectively run an active
cardiology practice for the rest of the day.

Chung is obviously lying. It is a foregone conclusion based on
archived evidence, that Chung does not have an active medical
practice.

> May GOD continue to curse to the Nth generation all the real humans
> who presently know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying
> sockpuppets here, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

God does not honor such foolish nonsense, even when the name of Jesus
is being misused in vain.

>> The issue here is; can someone who is not saved say "Jesus is Lord"
>> and still remain unsaved?
>
> No, the issue here is what is written at 1 Corinthians 12:3 that "no

> one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."

Saying something, even "Jesus is Lord", without it having personal
meaning in your heart is meaningless.
Meaning that no one can sincerely confess Jesus is Lord of their
heart, except by the Holy Spirit.

"For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it
is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are" (Romans 10:10)

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart" (Mark 12:30 - Deut. 6:5)

"And God, who knows the heart, testified to them giving them the Holy
Spirit" (Acts 15:8)

"And hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured
out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit" (Romans 5:5)

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God" (Matthew 5:8)

"For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart" (Matthew
12:34)

*** But of Andrew B. Chung, it is written:***

Many will come using My name... and mislead - Jesus Christ (Matthew
24:5)

"These people honor me by what they say. But their hearts are far away
from me". (Matthew 15:8)

"The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely,
supposing that they can stir up trouble"
(Philippians 1:17)

Steve Gregg (http://www.thenarrowpath.com) has even heard demons say
out of people they've possessed "Jesus is Lord" in mockery.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dt8vK2CHWN5w

>>> Steve's demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal. Truth is simply
>>> reality :-)

Demons speaking though people they've possessed is recorded throughout
the New Testament i.e. Luke 4:33-36, Matthew 8:31, Acts 19:15.

Andrew Chung coins the phrase:
> a corporeal demon
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1cd4c056b91e0722?hl=en

Then suddenly, Andrew Chung says the opposite of what he's been saying
for years:
> Demons are non-corporeal.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?hl=en

BTW, here's what was found in the comments section of:
--

> Steve's demons would not be able to "possess" anyone if they were
> corporeal.

Once again, demons speaking though people they've possessed is
recorded throughout the New Testament i.e. Luke 4:33-36, Matthew 8:31,
Acts 19:15.

Andrew displays the need to believe, and make others believe, that
mouthing the words "Jesus is Lord" without believing it in his heart
is all that is needed. Even though the Bible says otherwise
(Deuteronomy 6:5Matthew 5:8, Matthew 12:34, Mark 12:30, Acts 15:8,
Romans 10:10).

And especially, Matthew 15:8;
"These people honor me by what they say. But their hearts are far away
from me".

Chung's only defense for refusing to believe Jesus is Lord with his
whole heart, as the Bible commands, is in using Jeremiah 17:9 *out of
context*.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 5, 2011, 7:33:33 PM9/5/11
MU wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >>
> >> Awareness is indeed lacking in folks who are not aware of how much
> >> they are eating.
> >
> > What's lacking is... an iota of obtainable empirical clinical evidence
> > to back up Chung's claims regarding the 2pid diet.

The LORD's http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER (Exodus 16:16) Approach is
http://WDJW.net/NotDiet

Truth is simply reality and there is simply no truth in accursed lying
sockpuppets.

> Fine then don't use it. Few care about a worthless Usenet troll's
> obesity anyway. I sure don't.

We should care about hapless folks possibly being deceived by its lies
when the fact is that the greatest possible clinical evidence from the
Great Physician is as published in the greatest book of all time and
is readily available at Deuteronomy 8:4 where data is given that the
hundreds of thousands using His 2PD-OMER Approach avoided vascular
disease (their feet did not swell) and avoided obesity (their clothes
did not wear out) for the 40 year clinical trial period.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/926e5bcc0d043bb1?

an accursed lying sockpuppet despairingly wrote:

> Andy thinks he has exclusive Holy Spirit powers surpassing everyone
> who's ever lived including the likes of Moses, Elijah, John the Baptist...

No.

Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD with all glory to GOD :-)

Neither Moses nor Elijah nor John the Baptist were made smarter by the
Great Teacher, Who is the smartest as evident by His outsmarting (Luke
4:4 & Matthew 4:4) satan, who is your master.

Yes, Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the smartest for it is written we,
who are His students (disciples) would not be greater than our
Teacher.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f56a8a1222c99e16?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) with an active medical

practice has found it easy (Matthew 11:30) to post on Usenet for 15
straight years for he can do all things through Christ Who strengthens
(Philippians 4:13) him:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6C6o9RAAAAAj1Qz8rurzCCsxxW5NHYEh

Laus Deo :-)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1371ce5d2ed324a6?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8cc4f06c46cb1536?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1c7ef6e03178d26c?

> The guy on the video said he's heard demons who have *possessed* someone
> say "Jesus is Lord"

Steve's demons would not be able to "possess" anyone if they were

corporeal. It is the person via the Holy Spirit indwelling in the mind
of the "possessed" person and not the demons indwelling in the heart
(Jeremiah 17:9) that says "Jesus is LORD" with the mouth for it is
written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
Spirit."(1 Corinthians 12:3) Again, truth is simply reality :-)

Laus Deo for your unwittingly confirming what the Holy Spirit has
guided this physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) to write :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f22899bf498b84e8?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

>> Yes, absolutely "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
>> Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3) and there is absolutely no reason for the

>> Holy Spirit to help demons say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouths unto

>> salvation (Romans 10:10) and indeed the Bible teacher in the YouTube
>> audiofile below isn't a demon as prodigal as he is as evident by his

>> teaching falsely for 40 years that demons can say "Jesus is LORD" with
>> their mouth unto salvation:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w
>>
>> Demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal. Truth is simply
>> reality :-)
>>

>> And so this gentile Christian disciple, in the Holy Spirit (
>> http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) humbly (Deu8:3) prays:
>>

>> May GOD curse all who continue to falsely teach that anyone can say
>> "Jesus is LORD" (i.e. like a parrot) thereby contradicting what's been

>> proven at http://WDJW.net/1Cor123 just as the LORD cursed the fig tree
>> right before driving the money-changers out of the Temple in

>> Jerusalem, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
>>
>> Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?

>Well, Andy, here's a little challenge for you. Give him a call and
>discuss it with him on the air.

There really is nothing to discuss. The fact remains that Steve's
demons are non-corporeal which does mean they have neither mouth nor
tongue to use to say "Jesus is LORD."

>His show, The Narrow Path, airs from 9:30 to 10:00 AM and from 2:00 to
>3:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
>
>The phone number for the 9:30 to 10:00 AM program is: 1-800-227-5278
>
>The phone number for the 2:00 to 3:00 PM program is: 1-800-438-5090.
>
>Steve encourages people who disagree with him, to air their disputes.

Opinions come from the heart which is deceitfully wicked (Jeremiah
17:9) so that those like Steve who opine while encouraging others to
do the same are invariably wrong in what they teach and are thus
sinning. He should stop sinning before something worse happens to him
(John 5:14).

>Steve is highly regarded for his ability to stay calm and relaxed,
>rather than getting upset or offended. He even has a lecture called,
>"Refuse to be offended".

Additional false teaching for the Source of our perfect peace is not
self according to what is written at Psalm 119:165.

> He doesn't want someone to basically use the show as a platform to
> preach their viewpoint as opposed to conducting a civil discussion.
> But I've seen him display remarkable patience even along those lines.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8cc4f06c46cb1536?

> From that video log:

> @CharlotteFairchild wrote "The Omer is"

> I just got a private message about Andrew Chung and? this board being
> trolled by you. Bye.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a6c90e6e01a904d?

> So how's about it, Andy? Are you capable of going toe to toe with this
> man on the air?

Steve is not capable of going toe to toe with a woman named Charlotte
Fairchild much less this physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) who is
in the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).

Laus Deo :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/593d6066d9c6b997?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote and cross-posted to
alt.christnet.christianlife:

> Dear Claire,
> First of all, I will abide with your request.

Her request is that you not cross-post to alt.christnet.christianlife

Laus Deo for your unwittingly proving that you cannot help lying (i.e.
it's pathological).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d53f5a174d271e0b?

MU wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
>> MU wrote:

>>> No just expected. lulz
>>
>> Then you'll have nothing to complain about. Win win :-)
>
> Whose complaining?

Their handlers will be complaining to their physicians about feeling
more tired then usual because they are now cursed by GOD.

Then they will wither away as did the fig tree did after being cursed
by Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

We will later watch their souls get tossed into the lake of fire being
prepared for them (Revelation 20:15).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b879734d0eca1dc7?

And, if there are any born-again handlers of these lying sockpuppets,
may GOD blot their names from His Book of Life so that they will no
longer have the help of the Holy Spirit to say "Jesus is LORD" so that
they will also be cast into the lake of fire being prepared for them
(Revelation 20:15) in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/009b5b0593fbc39d?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > May GOD curse to the Nth generation all the real humans who presently

> > know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying sockpuppets here, in
> > the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>

> Proof that Chung is both lost and insane.

Lie.

Those who are either lost or insane or both, cannot pray to GOD in the

name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

> And apparently *not* a true disciple of Christ.

Not for the discerning who remember what happened to Ananias and
Sapphira when they lied before the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3-10) and what
happened to Bob Pastorio when he lied before the Holy Spirit (
http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ), Who indwells in this gentile Christian
disciple ( http://WDJW.net ):

The lie:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b8bcd96b22382ed

The consequence:
(an inauspicious death from cancer on Fool's day)

> Like Satan's demons, false disciples can say "Jesus is Lord" in
> mockery and to deceive:
>
> Proof:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

Those saying "Jesus is LORD" in the above YouTube video are neither
satan's demons nor false disciples. Instead, they are prodigal Bible
teachers expressing their opinions, which coming from the heart are
invariably false, and are simply not disciples of Christ as evident by
their forgetting that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

Laus Deo for His annihilating you with fires from Heaven for all to
witness in wide-eyed wonder and amazement :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/23ec5e39f66f0d27?

liaM wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
>
> > Please do post an NYT article about 2PD-OMER. How's about an article
> > about 2PD-OMER from any major publication magazine.

Here's the verse citation about the LORD's 2PD-OMER Approach in the
most important book in all the universe in all of time:

Exodus 16:16 :-)

> What a small mind you have, whoeveryouare...

It along with its mind is withering away just as the fig tree cursed
by Jesus Christ of Nazareth withered away.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f1641e59c9001556?

a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:
> Derek F wrote:
>
> > Is a dropping daytime BP over a period of a few months a sign of
> > worsening aortic stenosis?
> > Derek
>
> Derek, the only people you'll reach here are kooks and trolls.

Lie.

Name-calling is by definition lying.

Additional proof that the sockpuppets are lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/50fd1f1654fb9b37?

Simply do a Google profile to confirm this physician's awesome 15 year
posting history in sci.med.cardiology:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6C6o9RAAAAAj1Qz8rurzCCsxxW5NHYEh

Laus Deo :-)

May GOD continue to curse to the Nth generation all the real humans
who presently know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying
sockpuppets here, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to the LORD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) would not have been able
to effortlessly do 32 push-ups in perfect form (with absolutely
straight knees and back) while concurrently saying "Jesus is LORD" in
32 different languages had he not successfully (Philippians 4:13)
achieved http://WDJW.net/NoVAT per the LORD's http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach, with all glory to GOD the Father.

Moreover, HeartDoc Andrew boldly (i.e. in full unobstructed view of on-
lookers at a public park during the bright light of day) wearing a
half-shirt that bared his midriff during the perfect push-ups has made
it very clear that he has absolutely no VAT as evident by (instead of
distension/protuberance) creases, which are 100% consistent with his
having no detectable CRP even with the high sensitivity assays :-)

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Laus Deo :-)

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Bottom line concerning lying sockpuppets:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56bb9a314e1f0585?

As the fires from Heaven destroy their lies, the sockpuppets do cease
to exist :-)

May GOD continue to annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from
Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 6, 2011, 3:31:47 AM9/6/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

Hope people understand That!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Great Sage Itchy

Sep 6, 2011, 3:27:20 PM9/6/11

WARNING�WARNING�WARNING�WARNING�WARNING�Usenet CREEP WARNING
Andrew B. Chung is INSANE. Totally INSANE.
He is a Supreme Egoist. He has NO spirituality, he is nothing but EGO.
All EGO all the time. ZERO spirituality. His condition is PERMANENT,
there is NO CURE.

Opposites Attract...
It is quite common for such people (totally egocentric) to be attracted
to that which is totally opposite from them, Jesus and spirituality.
But camels will fly through the eye of a needle and cows will jump over
the moon before even a glint of the Holy Spirit enters the body of a
total EGOIST like Chung. Chung is extremely arrogant, self-righteous,
and delusional. Such people are evil and DANGEROUS. Stay far away.
��WARNING��WARNING��WARNING��WARNING��

DO NOT FEED SICK ASSHOLE TROLLS.
There is NOTHING anyone can do for Chung. His condition is far beyond
any help. A diamond hard egoist, like Chung, is "always right", and
everyone else is "always wrong" in the delusional world they live in.
Soon enough, such defective people are cleaned from this world, usually
by violence or horrible disease. Such people are DANGEROUS, stay far
away.
��WARNING��WARNING��WARNING��WARNING��

SEE EXAMPLES BELOW:

Totally ARROGANT EXTREME "Christian" EGOIST Chung FIRED again...
Ordered to leave or be removed by the POLICE!! - From a Church!!!
(nobody likes a totally arrogant, insane, self-righteous asshole/creep)
Transcript:

"Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I'm the director of security at
First Baptist Church Woodstock (Georgia). Andrew, I need to inform you
that you're not allowed to come back to our campus. I don't want you to
show up this weekend, I don't want you to come back, okay? That's the
decision we're making today. And you need to know if you do come back,
we'll remove you from the property and beyond that, if you come back, I
will call the police. Andrew, lets allow this to end peacefully. Allow
it to end right now. Thank you and have a good day."

Chung video response ("GodTube"):
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

First Baptist Church of Woodstock
Pastor Johnny M. Hunt
11905 Georgia 92
Woodstock, GA 30188
(770) 926-4428
u...@fbcw.net
www.fbcw.org
Twitter: @fbcwoodstock
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_18809369051
--------------------------------------

Chung FIRED after 80 days employment at the Central Florida Heart
Center (CFHC) by head of Cardiology: Dr. Frank Hildner MD:

Dr. Frank Hildner MD wrote the following letter to Andrew B. Chung:

Dr. Chung:
Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of CFHC.

After going through this difficult time with you, I understand that you
are probably not interested in anything I have to say. Also, I believe
what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted by you to suit
your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and declarative as
possible.

Your website comments about cardiology in Ocala, FL are detractions and
border on slander. These are legal terms, and one of the important
features of them is that the comments are published. Your website
fulfills that requirement. Now just reflect on the fact that you are
the only one to make such insinuations or allegations. Any reasonable
person seeing these things may justifiably conclude that it is you that
is out of step, not the other 15 or 20 cardiologists in Ocala. As I
have in the past, I am trying to get you to see the reality of the
situation from outside your head. You have chosen to ignore the
good advice I tried to give while you were here. I hope you will soon
realize you are doing yourself more harm than good by publishing your
dispute. It would be better to let it go, before your reputation
suffers more.

Speaking of reputations, I have spent 35 years building mine. I can
call on physicians from around the world and this community to attest
to it. I can also call upon the many physicians I trained to do cardiac
catheterization (over 25 years) to offer a positive opinion about my
work. You can't. Being just out of training, you have no reputation
except the one you have just established here in Ocala. You are
continuing to establish your reputation by publishing your website. How
do you think what you have said would look to another physician-perhaps
an employer- when he reads it? Do you think he or anyone would conclude
that you are a reputable physician, easy to work with and a team
player?

Personally, if I find that you speak disparagingly of me, or my work to
any patient or physician, be assured I will not take the matter
lightly. Whatever you think of me personally, or whatever you think of
my professional activity, you do not have the right to condemn either
me or the work to another and thereby compromise my reputation. You may
disagree with me, or state we have a difference of opinion, but you may
not state that I am practicing less than optimum cardiology. Once
again, if I find that you have done so (and I hope it has not happened
yet) I will certainly take the matter to the State Board of Medicine
for a hearing. If the Florida State Board finds cause, and renders a
censure, that must be transmitted to all other State Boards on your
next and all future applications for licensure. And once again, just
common sense should tell you that hitting back in your situation is
counterproductive
and could be disastrous for you. But as I told you face to face, you
may have great book smarts, but your actions have shown that you have
no common sense that permits you to operate successfully in a
professional community. And, once again, I will tell you what I did
before, you do not operate in a vacuum. Your practice, wherever it may
be, must be according to the community standard, regardless of what you
perceive that to be. And an attitude that you vocalized by saying that
you were unable to change the community standard in Ocala speaks loudly
and clearly about your perception of reality and your inability to work
with your colleagues.

Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your
future which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of
hitting back and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks
upon such attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will
continue to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you
talked yourself out of it.

Frank Hildner MD
Central Florida Heart Ctr
3310 SW 34th St
Ocala, FL

WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT ANDREW B. CHUNG:
"Chung fucked me in the ass. I trusted him, and he fucked me in the
ass." -Michael C.
"Chung Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and
only job after just over 80 days. Fled the state of Florida, and now
claims to practice in Georgia despite having no admission priveliges in
the State's hospitals." -Shlomo F.
"Chung runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa
$200, the ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its
website. Visiting said website will infect your PC." -S.F.
"Chung promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that
he demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the "Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud", where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover*
onto food. (*Acetone - extremely destructive to the nervous sys.)
"Declares he has a cardiology practice despite cross-posting the same
spam night and day (as often as 24 times a day) from the same IP
address (his home presumably).'
"Chung has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women and gay or
trans-gender males. His wife of four months fled some time ago to
another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being on
vacation".
"Everyone familiar with Andrew B. Chung knows he is a sick asshole.
Even his parents. He knows he is a sick asshole (street term for
EGOIST). There is NOTHING "spiritual" about him. He has absolutely NO
HOPE of real spirituality. In fact, he is the opposite of spirituality,
ALL EGO, and NOTHING BUT EGO. Chung has no real friends, and never
will. No one wants to be around a TOTAL ASSHOLE. His only hope is to
try to learn how real humans behave by observation, then pretend to be
like them. He will always be a total asshole, but he will learn to hide
it and fake being a real human. He will not fool a real human for long,
but will have something that resembles a human life. There is no other
way for him. His condition (total arrogance) is permanent. His life
will go badly, and end ugly. A total egoist, like Chung, will NEVER
admit to any imperfection, but Chung knows that most of this is true."
-GSI
"Another very sad lunatic ranting garbage he knows nothing about..
wasting his life in vanity and thinking anybody cares or even bothers
to read his garbage." -G. Snow
"Chung, the people you arrogantly attack here in these groups are
saints compared to you. You are a supreme EGOIST. You do not qualify
for human status, and never will. Even dogs or pigs are higher than
you. You should be living with crocodiles. Stay away from these groups.
Your total ARROGANCE is ugly and disgusting. It's highly disturbing to
be constantly reminded that this world produces such sick and arrogant
creeps." - Great Sage Itchy
Chung wrote: "retired physician and cardiac patient Frank Hildner wrote
in part as a retiree�" and Ecifer responded: "The good doctor
(Hildner) is recognized as one of the preeminent cardiologists in the
world, while Chunk is flailing away on Usenet with no practice and no
hospital admitting privileges."

The sayings of Andrew B. Chung, Emory University:
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3). Can you say 'Jesus is LORD'? Can you also say 'Muhammad was a
goat-fucking son of SATAN?'
"This gentile Christian disciple reminds friends that the name 'Quran',
as translated from original Arabic, means: 'Goat-fucking for dummies' "
"We are running in a competitive race that has already been won by the
risen Christ Jesus, Who because of His victory sits at the right hand
of GOD the Father. The prize for running this race well is a place in
Heaven that is closer to GOD. Heaven is a very large place and GOD's
House in Heaven is a very big house. Let our place in Heaven not be
outside the House." -Andrew B. Chung
"It has been the observation of this bona-fide licensed physician that
negros are actually big monkeys with large sex organs."
"The LORD may possibly give us a sign 3 weeks from today (1/23/2010) to
further humble us as He did back in 9/11/2001. GOD is awesome. Fear the
LORD and dread nought else." -Andrew B. Chung
"And you and the other evildoers have been tossed into that lake of
fire that has been prepared for you while the rest of us are enjoying a
new Heaven and new Earth in our new glorified bodies like those of
angels." - Andrew B. Chung
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote: "May GOD curse to the Nth generation

all the real humans who presently know the identity of the person

behind the lying sockpuppet here, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen. Laus Deo :-) "
"Death to the Godless imperialist war-mongers of the Communist Party of
China."
"Death to the fascist bandit Hu Jintao, and his running dogs, the
Communist Party of China."
"Death to the murderer Deng Xiaoping, of Hu Yaobang and Chinese freedom.
Freedom for the people of Tibet - Long live the Dali Lama"

"May GOD annihilate you at your keyboard if you try to pretend to be
Him again, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen." -Andrew B.
Chung

"Chung-First Baptist Church-Police" v1.7
Chung on YouTube:
-------------------------
Runaway Groom... The story of Chung's wedding:
Lady-boy Chung's wedding is broken-up by his former gay lover,
who runs off with the groom, leaving Chung (white wedding dress) in the
lurch.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJr-n0B1r3w>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJr-n0B1r3w

--------------------------
Part-1
Lady-boy, "Dongdan" (Cross-dresser) Videos
Andrew B Chung *****: Hot date make-up tutorial!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J__Iv8FQdYY

Part-2 Chung (AKA "Ms. High Heels") ready for action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7H_M-APuak
--------------------------

Chung (rated 5-stars): His most revealing photoshoot ever!
(With very nice jungle (drum and bass) soundtrack)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elEdGAd4RB4

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 6, 2011, 9:55:59 PM9/6/11
[...]

"Jesus is LORD" thereby directly contradicting what's written at 1
Corinthians 12:3 just as the LORD cursed the fig tree right before
driving the money-changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem, in the name
of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Amen.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 7, 2011, 12:03:18 AM9/7/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to GOD:

Something YOU, have never known, and why YOU sell your Soul for some Instant
Gratification!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 7, 2011, 12:10:28 AM9/7/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to GOD:

Something Chung and Chumps know NOTHING of!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2011, 12:51:45 AM9/7/11
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to GOD:

Great Sage Itchy

Sep 7, 2011, 3:44:30 AM9/7/11

€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€Usenet CREEP WARNING
in part as a retireeŠ" and Ecifer responded: "The good doctor
behind the lying sockpuppet here, in the name of Jesus Christ of

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2011, 3:35:34 AM9/8/11

Great Sage Itchy

Sep 8, 2011, 5:56:16 AM9/8/11

Usenet CREEP WARNING € Usenet CREEP WARNING €Usenet CREEP WARNING

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2011, 9:15:13 PM9/8/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for GSI's perishing soul simply
because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all
glory to GOD the Father.

GSI wrote in part:

> Opposites Attract...

Not relevant in this context:

Just as a children are attracted to their parents, those of us who are
born-again (John 3:3 & 5) new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17)
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD are attracted to our Father in Heaven.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29d00db96acc32a1?

GSI wrote in reference to http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

> Totally ARROGANT EXTREME EGOIST Chung FIRED again...

... as was Meshach, Shadrach, and Abnego :-) Laus Deo :-)

> <redundant transcript snipped in favor of video & audio>

online link:
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

> Chung FIRED ...

... again as was Meshach, Shadrach, and Abnego :-) Laus Deo :-)

link to on-line discussion about retiree (s/p angioplasty) Frank
Hildner's webposting:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dda6f140e862c223?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bf1db19cf6969bc2?

GSI earlier wrote in part:
> Insane and arrogant are BOTH mental problems.

Incorrect. Your arrogance is a spiritual problem related to pride and
not related to your insanity.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7ac3916b7994840d?

GSI earlier wrote:

> > ... after remembering during the day the soldiers who gave their lives
> > for the benefit of others, we should now remember the One Who put down
> > His life to save us and then on the 3rd day took up His life to teach
> > us how to love others (John 15:12) as He has loved us (John 15:13) so
> > that we can volunteer like the soldiers whom we have remembered
> > earlier on this day.
>
> "volunteer like the soldiers..." by being INSANE ARROGANT spamming
> assholes.

Those who are of unsound mind (i.e. insane) should not be also
categorized as arrogant because the focus should remain on the mental
problem instead of observer opinion. Moreover, those who are arrogant
can't perform the selfless act of volunteering. Truth is simply
reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74e5d2aed66ea66b?

GSI earlier wrote:

> Most, if not all of the so-called "saved" "Christians" in these groups
> are INSANE.
>
> I don't mean "insane" in an "internet/Usenet" way, I mean they are
> clinically INSANE.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/92c3570839dc834c?

You are suffering from the delusions that you are a physician and that
you are thereby qualified to diagnose clinical insanity in others.
This does allow those of us who are real physicians to diagnose that
you are the one who is clinically insane. You should inform your
doctor(s) about your break from reality. If you are already taking
psychotropic medication(s), it is likely your doctor(s) will either
change or adjust them to help you recover from your mental breakdown.

GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT <profane name-calling snipped>

Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from http://WDJW.net/Humility
which is not arrogance.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?

> And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
"arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
right in His eyes. Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is
automatically lying by the definition of name-calling. This is simply
because only GOD can re-create by just speaking as the Creator and
because GOD is also the truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is
in Him, Who is always right.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/becfcf6773f931df?

GSI wrote:

> "May GOD annihilate ...

... all those who would anonymously propagandize the lie that "hunger
is starvation" here on usenet for these are not either neighbors or
enemies but rather are sockpuppets of satan already slated for
destruction (Revelation 20:10).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ce32afef01afd70?

GSI wrote:
> > GSI wrote:
> > >
> > > Chung is INSANE.
> >
> > Lie.
> >
> > Wouldn't have an active medical license as all can verify on-line if
> > your lie were true
>
> It needs to be taken away from you.

Lie.

Medical licenses have no need.

> You are an embarrasment to the medical profession.

Lie.

No real physician would claim to be embarrassed by another who is
helping folks stop overeating:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

> YOU ARE INSANE.

Lie.

Again, wouldn't have an active medical license as all can verify on-
line if your lie were true

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa199f5c6ecc02b7?

Your pathological lying is consistent with your being insane:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1bad08b050d1f90c?

GSI wrote:
> He is a totally arrogant person.

Lie.

Just as there is no such thing as an incompletely arrogant person,
there is no such thing as a totally arrogant one.

> A Supreme EGOIST.

Lie.

No such thing.

Instead, folks like this physician have what is called a super-ego,
which is our conscience, that keeps us from lying compulsively like
you.

Bottom line: You are a pathological liar.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/17ba5acc5a03e6f9?

GSI wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_YK8KBZk0
> >
> > Dear GSI, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>
> The name is "Your Holiness Great Sage Itchy" or "Mr. Itchy Sir", to you
> Chung.
>
> And as to your question, "can you publicly say Jesus is LORD", I will
> answer just as I have many times, by saying that everyone is LORD.
> Everyone has the same origin. All created things have the same origin.
> That origin we call "God". We are ALL God transformed into people.

Saying "everyone is LORD" is not the same as saying "Jesus is LORD"
for it is written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ea71ebf6297d5820?

GSI wrote:
> Robert Miles wrote:
> >
> > I suppose you know what profanity is - the way feeble minds try to
> > express themselves.
>
> "I suppose you know what profanity is...": I'm not sure, asshole. My
> mind is too feeble. Help me out, would you?

Only GOD can save you. You need to be born again (John 3:3&5).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/feddb47a23e5bcc9?

GSI citing what retired physician and cardiac patient Frank Hildner
wrote in part as a retiree and cardiac patient back in 2001:

> "You lost your job because you talked yourself out of it".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

It remains wise to tell patients the truth instead of harming them
with lies:

Primum non nocere

GSI furiously wrote:

<irrationally angry remarks with profanity snipped>

Bottom line concerning you, GSI:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f7ee7e467a65fc?

This has been affirmed by another:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff30e76c4d3262f4?

... and by yet another:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e8b43791cd65c82?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prays for you as outlined
per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, GSI, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:
Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 9, 2011, 1:56:03 AM9/9/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
LIES, and if he wants to cite NEW TESTAMENT, then give up clinging to the OLD, and
if you follow Old, go read DEU 33, "DON'T GO KILL THE BEAST"!
LEAVE HIM ALONE, he is GOD'S, "CHOSEN WEAPON"!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 9, 2011, 3:10:40 AM9/9/11

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/949f339e3805a33f?

Be hungrier, which truly is wonderfully healthier for the heart, soul,
mind, and body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry
This has all been about the truth:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fc8ddf9938aa594b?

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Bob (this one)

Sep 9, 2011, 5:26:03 AM9/9/11
Many will use My name... to deceive - Jesus Christ (Matthew 24:5)

Claire wrote:

> >Andrew, I've got no need to get into trying to prove my evangelical
> >credentials here that is hot air since we can all talk the talk

Claire is correct

It is written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by
the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

That no one can sincerely confess Jesus is Lord of their heart except
by the Holy
Spirit.
"For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it
is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are" (Romans 10:10)

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart" (Mark 12:30 - Deut. 6:5)

"And God, who knows the heart, testified to them giving them the Holy
Spirit" (Acts 15:8)

"And hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured
out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit" (Romans 5:5)

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God" (Matthew 5:8)

"For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart" (Matthew
12:34)

*** But of Andrew B. Chung, it is written:***

"These people honor me by what they say. But their hearts are far away
from me". (Matthew 15:8)

"The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely,
supposing that they can stir up trouble"
(Philippians 1:17)

False Christian Andrew B. Chung only says "Jesus is Lord" in dubious
fashion.
This is why he adamantly insists that his ability to say "Jesus is
Lord" be only from his mouth and not from his heart.

Andrew Chung coins the phrase:
> a corporeal demon
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1cd4c056b91e0722?hl=en

Then suddenly, Andrew Chung says the opposite of what he's been saying
for years:
> Demons are non-corporeal.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?hl=en

This is because Andrew Chung himself has been exposed as being a
corporeal demon who
can insincerely say "Jesus is Lord" to make himself appear as a
Christian:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dt8vK2CHWN5w

Bottom line regarding Andrew Chung:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet/msg/1e18d1fb9ad2dac6?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/ce46e6fb6f158cd1?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/cba861092ff37361?hl=en

> As for trolling, few are as accomplished as Chung
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/271c582681e3a495?hl=en

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 10, 2011, 12:46:51 AM9/10/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to GOD:

I do, you think MAN, can Replace GOD!
Which is why YOU "WORSHIP" JESUS!
GOD, Hurts People!
Only those who GOD, looks with FAVOR upon!
Which is why YOU don't look GOD, in the Eye, cause GOD, might "Look with
"FAVOR" upon You!
That, means you gonna "Die", Sucka!
GOD, only entrusts Important Matters, to Those who GOD can Trust!
Man hates GOD, and finds those GOD Looks with FAVOR upon, as the Most EVIL
SOB'S around!
Cause their Issues are REAL, not Mythical crap, and the WRATH OF GOD, is
UNSTOPPABLE, regardless of what MYTH, they Believe in!
Jesus is no Better than Zeus, which Antagonis proved was not GOD!
BUDDHA, being a Descendant of Indra, found Indra was NOT GOD!
But Moses, went up the Mountain to speak to GOD, and came back to find the
SHEEPLE, worshiping the Golden Calf!
Gotta Return the WORLD, to the Vision of our Forefathers!
Born of the Cave, about the Cave, gotta Return to the Cave, so Caveman
Mentality Must be what Life is About!
RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seth

Sep 10, 2011, 2:51:02 AM9/10/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> The absolutely only healthy way to stop the overeating is tohttp://WDJW.net/Guard(Proverbs 4:23) the heart by holding to the
> right daily amount (32 oz) of food.
Untrue.

The diet invented by Andrew B. Chung, is only one of many available
dietary options.

Take into consideration though; that there isn't a single bit of
obtainable empirical clinical evidence, to support Andrew B. Chung's
opinion of the diet he invented.

Nor is there a single licensed nutritionist or dietitian who's on on
record having supported Andrew B. Chung's opinion of the diet he
invented.

Nor is there a single theologian, Bible scholar or historian who will
back up Andrew B. Chung's opinion of what an "omer" weighs, or any of
Andrew B. Chung's other opinions as to how the Bible supposedly
applies
directly to the diet he invented.

All you really have to go by regarding the diet invented by Andrew B
Chung,
is nothing more than Andrew B. Chung's opinions and personal claims.

Andrew B. Chung will claim that the diet he invented was the result of
a vision form God, however he didn't start making this claim until
about five years after its 1998 inception.
He will also claim it's not a diet, even though he called it a diet
until about five years after its 1998 inception.

> happened in 1997 during the viewing of an IMAX
> Mt.Everest documentary that started playing at the Tennessee Aquarium
> **before** 1996:

Untrue.

The release date for the IMAX documentary "Everest" was 6 March 1998.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120661/releaseinfo

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/fd713904855bfa2c?hl=en

> [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD

It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­▬

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to GOD:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
> Yes, absolutely "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
> Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3)

> and there is absolutely no reason for the
> Holy Spirit to help demons say "Jesus is LORD" unto salvation (Romans
> 10:10)

No one said He does.

> and indeed the Bible teacher in the YouTube audiofile below
> isn't a demon as prodigal as he is as evident by his teaching falsely
> for 40 years that anyone can say "Jesus is LORD" (i.e. like a parrot)
> without needing the help of the Holy Spirit (i.e. in direct
> contradiction to Scripture)
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

People need the Help of the Holy Spirit to recognize and confess Jesus
is Lord of their life.

They don't need help to insincerely say the words.

> and that he has seen demons say "Jesus is
> LORD" though they are non-corporeal (i.e. invisible sans tongue/
> mouth):

Anyone (except Chung) listening knows he said he's *heard* demons say
"Jesus is Lord" through people, the same as they called Him "Son of
God" in the Bible (Luke 8:28)

Andy wants to believe he's saved solely because he can mouth some
words like a good little demonic parrot.

.
>> The issue here is; can someone who is not saved say "Jesus is Lord"
>> and still remain unsaved?
>
> No, the issue here is what is written at 1 Corinthians 12:3 that "no
> one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."

Saying something, even "Jesus is Lord", without it having personal
meaning in your heart is meaningless.
Meaning that no one can *sincerely* confess Jesus is Lord of their
heart, except with the help of the Holy Spirit.

"For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it
is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are" (Romans 10:10)

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart" (Mark 12:30 - Deut. 6:5)

"And God, who knows the heart, testified to them giving them the Holy
Spirit" (Acts 15:8)

"And hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured
out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit" (Romans 5:5)

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God" (Matthew 5:8)

"For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart" (Matthew
12:34)

*** But of false Christians, it is written:***

Many will come using My name... and mislead - Jesus Christ (Matthew
24:5)

"These people honor me by what they say. But their hearts are far away
from me". (Matthew 15:8)

"The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely,
supposing that they can stir up trouble" (Philippians 1:17)

Steve Gregg (http://www.thenarrowpath.com) has even heard demons
*insincerely* say "Jesus is Lord" out of people they've possessed in

Andrew Chung coined the phrase:
> a corporeal demon
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1cd4c056b91e0722?hl=en

Then suddenly, Andrew Chung says the opposite of what he's been saying
for years:
> Demons are non-corporeal.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?hl=en

BTW, here's what was found in the comments section of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dt8vK2CHWN5w
--
> @CharlotteFairchild wrote "The Omer is"
> I just got a private message about Andrew Chung and this board being trolled by you. Bye.
--
> Steve's demons would not be able to "possess" anyone if they were
> corporeal.

Once again, demons speaking though people they've possessed is
recorded throughout the New Testament i.e. Luke 4:33-36, Matthew 8:31,
Acts 19:15.

And Chung himself has used the discription "corporeal demon" thousands
of times.

Andrew displays the need to believe, and make others believe, that
mouthing the words "Jesus is Lord" without *sincerity* without
actually believing it in his heart is all that is needed. Even though
the Bible says otherwise (Deuteronomy 6:5Matthew 5:8, Matthew 12:34,
Mark 12:30, Acts 15:8, Romans 10:10).

And especially, Matthew 15:8;
"These people honor me by what they say. But their hearts are far away
from me".

Chung's only defense for refusing to accept believing that Jesus is
Lord with his whole heart, despite the numerous commandments to do so
listed above, is in trying to use Jeremiah 17:9 as an *out of context*
loophole.

> [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD

It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­▬

Regarding Andrew B. Chung:

> And does *not* act like a true disciple of Christ.
>
> Not for the discerning who remember what happened to Ananias and
> Sapphira when they lied before the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3-10)

Ironic coming from Chung, who makes up things and then attributes his
personal inventions to the Holy Spirit, in a vain attempt to give his
personal
ideas and inventions backing.

Maybe if Chung uses the name of the Lord in vain enough when issuing
his
judgments and curses upon the Elect, the Lord will tire of it and heap
Chung's
judgments and curses upon Chung's head.

> and what
> happened to Bob Pastorio

Chung the egomaniac, with the still bruised ego,
still taking credit for one of nearly 8 million people
who died of cancer in 2007.

Bob's death (we all die, even Chung) just *has* to be connected with
Bob taking Chung's nonsense apart on Usenet, it just *has* to be.

I skinned my elbow while rock climbing. That *must* have been God
punishing me for exposing Chung as a charlatan, it *must* be.

Boy oh boy, I'd better stop exposing egomaniac Chung's duplicity, or
God might
strike me dead for it. Not.

Only charlatans like Chung attempt melodramatic scare tactics, when
they are being exposed.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

Chung's established archived definition of "sockpuppet":
sockpuppet = corporeal demon

Chung's established archived definition of "corporeal demon":
corporeal demon = demons are non-corporeal.

Chung's established archived definition of "non-corporeal demon":
demons are non-corporeal = therefore demons can not use corporal
methods of communication.

Chung's established archived definition of "demons can not use
corporal methods of communication:
demons can not use corporal methods of communication = a sockpuppet
wrote = a corporeal demon wrote...

> [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD

It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­▬

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 10, 2011, 7:25:44 PM9/10/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Lady Azure's perishing soul
simply because we really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12)

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
>> Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

>> > I could ...
>>
>> Then please kindly allow all who are reading this to witness your
>> publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth by **any** means of
>> your choosing since you, Lady Azure, have written that you can.
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/82b0377d5dc85812?
>>
>> Some have found the easiest means to be via http://WDJW.net where
>> there are examples of people who had written they could only to
>> discover they cannot.
>
> REV 19:10!!!

Nothing specifically about Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole,
being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using her mouth there at
the cited Scripture.

Sad to learn again that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using
your mouth.

This does mean you need to be born-again (John 3:3 & 5) else you would
not be saved according to what is written at Romans 10:9.

Truly there is only one GOD:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3c193cdac310b837?

GOD has a mind (Father), a heart (Son), and a soul (Holy Spirit) with
the love of GOD residing in His heart, Who is our risen LORD Jesus
'Christ' of Nazareth (Romans 8:39). It is the mind of GOD Who knows
(Matthew 24:36) the appointed time when His heart will return in the
flesh for His disciples to physically recognize (Luke 24:32) Him in
order to meet up with Him in the air at the appointed place (Luke
17:37):

http://WDJW.net/Cloud

GOD is love (1 John 4:16) because He has made up His mind (Father) to
allow His heart (Son) to reign as "KING of kings and LORD of lords"
while continuing to indwell within us in His spirit (Holy Spirit)
until the end of the world (Matthew 28:17-20)

Your not being unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth
convinces this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) to pray for you
as outlined per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Lady Azure, a new
heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would
be born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:
Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

Sep 11, 2011, 1:22:13 AM9/11/11
"MU" wrote:

> ~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~ wrote:

>> What's Chung's excuse for posting from 3am to 11am?

> It pisses you off. lol

> > So, the MD/PhD, keeps himself up all night to piss me off

> Works too. lol

Only a troll would hope his and his significant other's posts are
pissing people off.

For the record; Andrew B. Chung's toady-sockpuppet-spokesman, has just
unwittingly confirmed that Andrew B. Chung trolls to "piss off"
people.

Thank you for unwittingly admitting what everyone always known:

That Andrew B. Chung only posts his nonsense to piss people off. The
quintessential definition of a Troll.

Q: "Why does Andrew B. Chung spam Usenet all night long?"

A: "To piss people off" - MU

Oh yeah, that one's going in the vault *ROTF*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­▬

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" blundered:

> Someone exposing Chung wrote:
> > Many will use My name... to deceive - Jesus Christ (Matthew 24:5)
>
> That is not what is written at Matthew 24:5.
> Instead, what is written there is:
> "For many will come in My Name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will
> deceive many." (Mat 24:5)

Poor Andy doesn't know what an "..." is for. Or that he's using a
translation with different wording from the one I used.

> [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD

It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time.

Must be from Chung staying up all night spamming Usenet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­▬

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" despairingly shrieked:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to GOD:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
> Yes, absolutely "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy

> Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3)

> and there is absolutely no reason for the
> Holy Spirit to help demons say "Jesus is LORD" unto salvation (Romans
> 10:10)

No one said He does.

.
>> The issue here is; can someone who is not saved say "Jesus is Lord"
>> and still remain unsaved?
>

> No, the issue here is what is written at 1 Corinthians 12:3 that "no

> one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."

Saying something, even "Jesus is Lord", without it having personal

meaning in your heart is meaningless.
Meaning that no one can *sincerely* confess Jesus is Lord of their
heart, except with the help of the Holy Spirit.

"For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is
with your mouth that you profess your faith and are" (Romans 10:10)

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart" (Mark 12:30 - Deut. 6:5)

"And God, who knows the heart, testified to them giving them the Holy
Spirit" (Acts 15:8)

"And hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured
out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit" (Romans 5:5)

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God" (Matthew 5:8)

"For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart" (Matthew 12:34)

*** But of false Christians, it is written:***

Many will come using My name... and mislead - Jesus Christ (Matthew 24:5)

"These people honor me by what they say. But their hearts are far away
from me". (Matthew 15:8)

"The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely,
supposing that they can stir up trouble" (Philippians 1:17)

Steve Gregg (http://www.thenarrowpath.com) has even heard demons
*insincerely* say "Jesus is Lord" out of people they've possessed in
mockery.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dt8vK2CHWN5w

> Steve's demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal. Truth
is simply
> reality :-)

Andrew Chung coined the phrase:

Then suddenly, Andrew Chung says the opposite of what he's been saying
for years:
> Demons are non-corporeal.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?hl=en

BTW, here's what was found in the comments section of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dt8vK2CHWN5w
--
> @CharlotteFairchild wrote "The Omer is"
> I just got a private message about Andrew Chung and this board being
trolled by you. Bye.
--
> Steve's demons would not be able to "possess" anyone if they were
> corporeal.

Once again, demons speaking though people they've possessed is recorded
throughout the New Testament i.e. Luke 4:33-36, Matthew 8:31, Acts 19:15.

And Chung himself has used the description "corporeal demon" thousands
of times.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­▬

Regarding Andrew B. Chung:

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

Chung's established archived definition of "sockpuppet":
sockpuppet = corporeal demon

Chung's established archived definition of "corporeal demon":
corporeal demon = demons are non-corporeal.

Chung's established archived definition of "non-corporeal demon":
demons are non-corporeal = therefore demons can not use corporal methods
of communication.

Chung's established archived definition of "demons can not use corporal
methods of communication:
demons can not use corporal methods of communication = a sockpuppet
wrote = a corporeal demon wrote...

> [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD

It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­▬
.... ..

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 11, 2011, 1:47:03 AM9/11/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman

To BLASPHEME WITH HIM, while he attempts to make the BEAST give up his Faith!
Everyone knows the BEAST can't get into your Heaven, so why waste your time trying to
Save my Soul!
I Bow to No Man, and would rather RULE HEL, than Serve, in your Heaven!

Andrew B. Chung

Sep 11, 2011, 4:11:03 AM9/11/11
"MU" wrote:

> ~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~ wrote:

> Works too. lol

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­▬

Indeed :-)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­▬

Untrue.

Untrue.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/fd713904855bfa2c?hl=en

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­▬

Regarding Andrew B. Chung:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­▬

Andrew B. Chung

Sep 11, 2011, 4:14:42 AM9/11/11

Andrew B. Chung

Sep 11, 2011, 4:17:00 AM9/11/11

Andrew B. Chung

Sep 11, 2011, 5:15:30 AM9/11/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2011, 8:53:59 PM9/14/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman

Von Toble

Sep 14, 2011, 9:01:16 PM9/14/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

Chung's established archived definition of "sockpuppet":
sockpuppet = corporeal demon

Chung's established archived definition of "corporeal demon":
corporeal demon = demons are non-corporeal.

Chung's established archived definition of "non-corporeal demon":
demons are non-corporeal = therefore demons can not use corporal methods
of communication.

Chung's established archived definition of "demons can not use corporal
methods of communication:
demons can not use corporal methods of communication = a sockpuppet
wrote = a corporeal demon wrote...

> [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD

It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time.

Great Sage Itchy

Sep 14, 2011, 9:03:34 PM9/14/11

Von Toble

Sep 14, 2011, 9:14:28 PM9/14/11
Therefore confess your eating disorder to a counselor and get help so
that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful
and effective. The pretend prayers of a false disciple are utter nonsense.

It is when we are ever mindful of WDJW radio
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WDJW both walking
**and** chewing gum to keep our mind off our self-imposed starvation
that we are unable to confess our eating disorder and be healed.

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)
**But** a false Christian only distorts the meaning of Bible verses
to fit his deluded reprobate mindset and depraved agenda.

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)
**But** a false Christian only distorts the meaning of Bible verses
to fit his deluded reprobate mindset and depraved agenda
**and** parrots Christian vernacular to attempt fooling himself and
others that he's the genuine article.

It remains insane to simply starve the body by holding
to the wrong daily amount (omer) of food.

Yes, wrong amount (omer) control as Chris Malcontent is doing is much
less sophisticated and stupider:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/201166b33d8e1bb2?hl=en

Don't be hungrier, which really is insanely terrible especially for
the mentally ill and other social outcasts:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/2326790e1117d812?hl=en

If we do this by obsessively weighing our meals per the (omer)
Approach to get our...

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/Certifiably_Insane___Bla...

and then...

http://www.highestfive.com/wp-content/uploads/Jason.jpg

so that there will be...

http://x4ashes4ashes.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/anthony-hopkins-as-h...

Being insane from hunger really is terrible as proven by five lines of
evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.citizeninsane.eu/images/2+2=5.gif

Historical:
http://espressostalinist.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/bengal-famine-19...

Medical:
http://www.portlandmercury.com/images/blogimages/2010/09/27/128561033...

Psychological:
http://www.monkeydungeon.com/images/straight%20jacket%20cotton%20webb...

Factual:
http://www.skill-guru.com/sat/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Bubble_gobbl...

So that we really should be constantly HUNGRY and say we are
"terribly hungry" whenever we are greeted by the men wearing white coats:

http://www.cultureblues.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/the-machinist-...

There is pure joy in using GOD to try convincing others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/368407854b96e6e...

"A 2005 visit to an Atlantis cartoonist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious unreality

I was eating like a normal person, I am what they often call a normal
eating regimen.
He explained that being normal means that if something
happened to me that could be attributed to not weighing my food
and I were to end up in the not obsessed with food

ok some call it DISORDER

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to

weighing no more and no less than one (omer).

Ive been told I was a normally built fella a couple times, maybe even robust

but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health

I listened to Andrew anyways.

Well in the midst of the shlock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in his imaginary
world.

Nice little get together, he has folks from his imagination come in and
discuss obsession eating disorders all kinds of goofy stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the snake oil pitch for
his 2IQ
Omer approach that he has his imaginary patients use to become scrawny
girly-men like him.

What a nutjob, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than

WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or

calories. Which is pure gobbledygook of course.

I agree with this because I'm Andrew's sockpuppet.

This is why I have always been more successful on

vouching for myself (hunger starvation malnutrition (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasn't eating the portions I was before that I
became a crazed walking skeleton.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/dad5fb...

Lies and insanity,

Andrew <><
--
"Andrew B. Chung, MB/PhD"
Board-certified Kookologist

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 15, 2011, 1:29:36 AM9/15/11

Von Toble wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" despairingly shrieked:
> > an accursed lying sockpuppet
> > May GOD continue to curse to the Nth generation!!!!!!
> > May GOD blot their names from His Book of Life!!!!!!
> > So that they will also be cast into the Lake of Fire!!!!!!.
> >
> > > Hoo boy, I guess we put a burr under his rump *LOL*
>
> Indeed :-)
>
> Regarding Andrew B. Chung:

YEP!
A FILTHY GENTILE, telling the CHOSEN of ZION, he is Cursing GODS WILL!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 15, 2011, 3:16:51 AM9/15/11