WDJW thought for 03/27/11 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 27, 2011, 5:59:59 AM3/27/11
"My salvation and my honor depend on GOD; He is my Mighty Rock, my
Refuge." (Psalm 62:7)

It's when we are ever mindful of WDJW, both thinking/saying/writing
**and** doing what the LORD wants with all glory to GOD the Father
that He really is our Mighty Rock and our Refuge.

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends."(John 15:13)

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life.(John 3:16)

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is wonderfully healthier for the heart, soul,
mind, and body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Chung is nutz

Mar 28, 2011, 12:30:34 AM3/28/11
All of Usenet knows Andrew Chung is a cross-posting spaming netko0k troll.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 30, 2011, 8:51:20 PM3/30/11
a sockpuppet wrote:

> > It is simply and clearly written in the Bible that
>
> "...If a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him"
> 1 Corinthians 11:14

Such is one of the traditions (1 Corinthians 11:2) of the churches
started by Apostle Paul in Corinth. For those of us who are not
Corinthians, it is written that Samson had long hair and was disgraced
when his hair was cut short.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyg90JPUs7o&feature=player_embedded
>
> BTW... Who's ever been in a REAL doctors office that had a spiked
> sword sticking out of the sofa?

It is written that with GOD, all things are possible (Matthew 19:26)

> Only a girly long haired punk like Mr. Chung would own something as
> silly as that.

It is written that GOD commands this of His disciples (Luke 22:36).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/32a16948c42d0134?

another sockpuppet wrote:
> > a sockpuppet wrote:
> >
> > > Andrew B. Chung is a wolf in sheep's clothing
> >
> > This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) wouldn't be able to say
> > "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth for all to witness if he were a wolf:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_YK8KBZk0
>
> Is the ability to say "Jesus is Lord" the
> Litmus Test of True Christians? NO!

Instead, saying the sentence "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans
10:9) results in spiritual salvation for it is written that when we do
this we "are saved" (Romans 10:10). This is because it is also written
that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1
Corinthians 12:3).

> Read:
> http://www.faithalone.org/news/y1993/93jan3.html

From the above cite:

'This verse (1 Corinthians 12:3) has puzzled many because it seems
contrary to experience. Experience tells us that unbelievers are
capable of saying the three words, "Jesus is Lord."'

Unbelievers **think** they can publicly say the sentence "Jesus is
LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) until they are challenged to do
it and discover they cannot as has happened for all to witness at
http://WDJW.net where there are also examples of people who really can
publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth per the Biblical mandate
of Philippians 2:10-11 for comparison.

Truth is reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fb91f20a366a3afa?

another sockpuppet wrote:

> How is his (Ken's) identifying your post as SPAM cause for his soul to perish?

It isn't.

His reacting adversely to what the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit
) guides this physician to write&post allows us to know that Ken still
needs to be born again (John 3:3 & 5) to become a new creature (2
Corinthians 5:17) in Christ, http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD so that
he would receive eternal life (John 3:16).

Afterall, it is written that the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23).

Gluttony, which is simply eating more than 32 oz of real food per day,
is on this side of Eden, the original Adam&Eve sin and is causing
type-2 diabetes, which is killing many including Ken.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7f6570247eabaa99?

another sockpuppet wrote:

> > Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from http://WDJW.net/Humility
> > which is not arrogance.
> >
> > Source:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?
>
> Andrew Chung deciding, based on his own petty agenda, what is right in God's
> eyes is arrogance

Humility is not an agenda. Instead, it is a prerequisite for having
the guidance of the Holy Spirit to be right in GOD's eyes. Only GOD
knows what is right in His eyes and it is written that GOD resists
those who are proud, which are those who lack humility. Therefore,
those who are proud simply cannot be right in GOD's eyes because they
do not have His counsel to be right.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/075a5464676490fc?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b32c5d6a93cd0ed2?

<><

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by three lines of evidence:

[...]

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

Great Sage Itchy

Mar 31, 2011, 3:51:40 AM3/31/11

WARNING: Andrew B. Chung - totally arrogant and totally INSANE...

About the "2IQ-MRON Diet", the "diet" for morons* and self-righteous,
arrogant, assholes who sit in front of computers all day spamming the
internet in hopes that "God" will reward them with both riches, and a
front-row seat in his "Heavenly Palace".

The Chung "2IQ-MRON Diet" combines "religious" extremism with dietary
extremism. The origin of this new diet is Chung's new interpretation of
biblical scripture which reveals that both "Jesus" and "God" carried
around scales, and "religiously" weighed everything they ate, never
consuming more than a biblical "OMER", todays equivalent of 2 pounds
(according to Chung). Chung further claims that WHAT you eat is not
important, eat roadkill if you like. Just don't get carried away and
consume more than 2 pounds. Chung adds in the strongest terms, that
going over 2 pounds even once is a "perishing soul" offense, and warns
that his Messiah, "LORD" Jesus Christ**, teacher of love and
forgiveness, will personally roast alive all offenders.

* "Eat 2 pounds, moron!"
"Duhhh, do I weigh it BEFORE or AFTER, Dr. Chung?"
"You weigh it BEFORE, idiot."

The dietary brilliance of Andrew B. Chung:
"Actually, hunger for real food is simply a desire to eat real food
that is verified by the ability to eat real food and may be accompanied
by stomach sounds that allow others to verify the desire to eat real
food even **before** the eating happens." -Andrew B. Chung

( We are so lucky here on UseNet to have free access to the hard earned
wisdom of brilliant medical professionals like Dr. Chung - "Hunger for
real food is simply a desire to eat real food that is verified by the
ability to eat real food." Wow!, who would have guessed? )

"Hunger for real food does not indicate a need for real food as evident
by this desire often increasing when the food is especially palatable
in the middle of eating the "right" daily amount (32 oz, one "OMER")
when any real need would be decreasing." -Andrew B. Chung

GSI: "Chung, take your 2 digit moronic "diet" bullshit to the
appropriate newsgroups. "alt.christnet.christianlife,
alt.bible.prophecy" etc. are not the place for arrogant hourly "status"
updates on how many ounces of food an arrogant asshole has consumed.
What you are doing here is PURE ARROGANCE. There is NOTHING "holy" or
"righteous" about it. You and your sock-puppets are ASSHOLES. The
"diet" you promote leads to making you even bigger ASSHOLES.
Though it hardly seems possible, you will become even more egocentric,
rigid, and self-righteous."

© GSI €"2IQ-MRON Diet" € 2011-v1.3

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 31, 2011, 4:28:42 AM3/31/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT <profane name-calling snipped>

Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from http://WDJW.net/Humility
which is not arrogance.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?

> And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
"arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
right in His eyes.

Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is automatically lying by the
definition of name-calling. This is simply because only GOD can re-
create by just speaking as the Creator and because GOD is also the
truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always
right.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/becfcf6773f931df?

GSI wrote:

> Jesus said, "You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and
> hate your enemy' But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those
> who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in Heaven.
> HE causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on
> the righteous and the unrighteous." (Matthew 5:43-45)
>
> "As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
> unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies"
> (Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
>
> "It is when we are ever mindful of WDJW, both thinking/saying/writing

> **and** doing what the LORD wants with all glory to GOD the Father that

> we are able to love our enemies and pray for them though they persecute
> us." - Andrew B. Chung
>
> "May GOD annihilate ...

... all those who would anonymously propagandize the lie that "hunger
is starvation" here on usenet for these are not either neighbors or
enemies but rather are sockpuppets of satan already slated for
destruction (Revelation 20:10).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ce32afef01afd70?

GSI wrote:

> > GSI wrote:
> > >
> > > Chung is INSANE.
> >
> > Lie.
> >
> > Wouldn't have an active medical license as all can verify on-line if
> > your lie were true
>
> It needs to be taken away from you.

Lie.

Medical licenses have no need.

> You are an embarrasment to the medical profession.

Lie.

No real physician would claim to be embarrassed by another who is
helping folks stop overeating:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

> YOU ARE INSANE.

Lie.

Again, wouldn't have an active medical license as all can verify on-
line if your lie were true

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa199f5c6ecc02b7?

You have instead proven yourself to be insane:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1bad08b050d1f90c?

GSI wrote:
> He is a totally arrogant person.

Lie.

Just as there is no such thing as an incompletely arrogant person,
there is no such thing as a totally arrogant one.

> A Supreme EGOIST.

Lie.

No such thing.

Instead, folks like this physician have what is called a super-ego,
which is our conscience, that keeps us from lying compulsively like
you.

Bottom line: You are a pathological liar.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/17ba5acc5a03e6f9?

GSI wrote:
> ANDREW B. CHUNG, can you say with your own mouth "I DON'T KNOW"

This prayer does indicate a lack of knowledge of if/when the LORD is
going to save your soul.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5d923e2cf88c83f?

GSI wrote:

> > > The scientific studies about hunger and braincells were made in Germany in about
> > > 2001/2002/2003. They are FACTS.
> >
> > Lie.
> >
> > Toxicology studies on brain cells are done in cell culture by
> > subjecting them to chemicals like alcohol. Hunger is not a
> > chemical... never has been ... never will be. Truth is reality.
> >
> > Source:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0b07f28ca03931c0?
> >
> > Moreover, the fact that babies are born hungry with empty stomachs
> > **and** functioning brains is absolute scientific proof that hunger
> > does not destroy brain cells but rather promotes their rapid growth as
> > evident by what happens in utero.
>
> Babies are nourished by the mothers blood through the umbilical cord
> and placenta, as anyone who has taken first year biology in High School
> knows.

Correct.

This does mean that their being hungry as evident by their being able
to take to the breast does not mean they are starving for they have
indeed been getting adequate nutrition parenterally via the maternal
circulation.

Laus Deo for His compelling you to unwittingly affirm that we should
be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2308ba3979fe825e?

GSI wrote:
> Robert Miles wrote:
> > GSI wrote:
> >
> > > Attn suckers: This phony "Christian" lying quack diet hustler/spammer
> > > "enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety of foods yesterday"...(URL spam
> > > removed)
> >
> > > While I'm happy to see that the government disability checks for the
> > > totally INSANE are still paying for your food, I would actually prefer
> > > to see you eat 32 oz. of SHIT and DIE, you spamming ASSHOLE.
> >
> > I suppose you know what profanity is - the way feeble minds try to
> > express themselves.
> >
> > Robert Miles
>
> "I suppose you know what profanity is...": I'm not sure, asshole. My
> mind is too feeble. Help me out, would you?

Only GOD can save you. You need to be born again (John 3:3&5).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/feddb47a23e5bcc9?

GSI citing what retired physician and cardiac patient Frank Hildner
wrote in part as a retiree and cardiac patient back in 2001:

> "You lost your job because you talked yourself out of it".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

It remains wise to tell patients the truth instead of harming them
with lies:

Primum non nocere

GSI furiously wrote:

<irrationally angry remarks with profanity snipped>

Bottom line concerning you, GSI:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f7ee7e467a65fc?

This has been affirmed by another:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff30e76c4d3262f4?

... and by yet another:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e8b43791cd65c82?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prays for you as outlined
per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, GSI, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

[...]

Great Sage Itchy

Mar 31, 2011, 2:52:45 PM3/31/11

YOU SICK ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Ract

Mar 31, 2011, 6:29:32 PM3/31/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> GSI wrote:
>>
>> ARROGANT <profane name-calling snipped>
>
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from
> http://WDJW.net/Humility
> which is not arrogance.

Lie.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 31, 2011, 8:19:12 PM3/31/11

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 1, 2011, 9:22:48 AM4/1/11

YOU SICK ARROGANT ASSHOLE.

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 1, 2011, 10:15:59 AM4/1/11
In article
<fc7b19a7-6b61-46e9...@l11g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> GSI wrote:
> >
> > ARROGANT <profane name-calling snipped>
>
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from
> http://WDJW.net/Humility
> which is not arrogance.

CHUNG ANSWERS MY "ARROGANT ASSHOLE" POST.
And answers it over and over and over. A sign that it speaks the truth.

Posted again without being edited by the asshole:

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> > GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> > commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

> > GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung answered:
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from humility which
> is not arrogance:

> Being right in GOD's eyes...

And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Answer: Andrew B Chung.

> with all glory to Him...
You have not the slighest clue what or who "Him" is.
You are a TOTALLY ARROGANT person using "God" as an excuse for your
ARROGANCE and a way to push your diamond-hard massive EGO out into the
world seeking fame. You are also sucking-up to "God" in the hope of
fame and glory in "Heaven". You are an INSANE EGOIST with vast
delusions of self-importance.

> is from humility which...
Those who claim humility are assholes.

> is not arrogance: <Link removed>
it is, like EVERYTHING you do, PURE ARROGANCE.

"Delusions of self-importance" v1.0

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 2, 2011, 4:36:04 AM4/2/11

GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT <profane name-calling snipped>

Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from http://WDJW.net/Humility
which is not arrogance.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?

> And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/becfcf6773f931df?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ce32afef01afd70?

GSI wrote:

Lie.

Lie.

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

> YOU ARE INSANE.

Lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa199f5c6ecc02b7?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1bad08b050d1f90c?

Lie.

> A Supreme EGOIST.

Lie.

No such thing.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/17ba5acc5a03e6f9?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5d923e2cf88c83f?

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 2, 2011, 8:18:04 AM4/2/11

YOU SICK ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 2, 2011, 8:35:16 AM4/2/11
In article

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> GSI wrote:
> >

> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung:

> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from
> http://WDJW.net/Humility
> which is not arrogance.

CHUNG ANSWERS MY "ARROGANT ASSHOLE" POST.

And answers it over and over and over. A sign that it speaks the truth.

Posted again without being edited by the asshole:

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> > GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> > commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

> > GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung answered:
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from humility which
> is not arrogance:

> Being right in GOD's eyes...

And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 4, 2011, 8:10:18 PM4/4/11

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 4, 2011, 9:18:14 PM4/4/11

ARROGANT PIECE OF SHIT

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 4, 2011, 9:19:41 PM4/4/11
In article

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> GSI wrote:
> >

> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung:

> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from
> http://WDJW.net/Humility
> which is not arrogance.

CHUNG ANSWERS MY "ARROGANT ASSHOLE" POST.

And answers it over and over and over. A sign that it speaks the truth.

Posted again without being edited by the asshole:

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> > GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> > commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

> > GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung answered:
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from humility which
> is not arrogance:

> Being right in GOD's eyes...

And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 4, 2011, 9:47:19 PM4/4/11

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 5, 2011, 12:14:50 AM4/5/11

ANDREW B. CHUNG ALERT!!! ANDREW B. CHUNG ALERT!!! [v2.1]
EGOMANIAC ALERT!!! EGOMANIAC ALERT!!! EGOMANIAC ALERT!!

WARNING!! YOU HAVE CLICKED ON ANDREW B. CHUNG SPAM.
YOU ARE STICKING YOUR NOSE DIRECTLY INTO THE ASSHOLE OF USENET.
WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!!

CHUNG IS A TOTALLY ARROGANT, TOTALLY INSANE, USENET WHACKO.
ANDREW B. CHUNG SPAM IS AIMED AT THE LOWEST OF USENET BASEMENT DWELLING
CREEPDOM and LOSERDOM.

DO YOU FIT THE "CHUNG" DEMOGRAPHIC?:
DO YOU STILL LIVE IN YOUR PARENTS' BASEMENT AT 30+ YEARS OLD?
ARE YOU STILL A VIRGIN, WITH ZERO SOCIAL SKILLS, AND SOCIAL LIFE?
ARE YOU A "LOSER", WHO DREAMS OF SOMEDAY BEING A "WINNER"?
DO YOU HATE ALL THE PEOPLE YOU SEE WITH ACTIVE SOCIAL LIVES, AND
BELIEVE THEY WILL SOON BURN IN HELL WHEN "LORD" JESUS CHRIST RETURNS?
DO YOU WATCH FOX-TV ALL DAY LONG (WHEN NOT TWEAKING YOUR GAMING PC)?
ARE YOU ON SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY AND PSYCHE DRUGS?
IS YOUR ONLY FRIEND EVEN MORE OF A LOSER/CREEP THAN YOU?
IF YOU ANSWERED "YES" TO ALL OF THE ABOVE, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE CHUNG
WEBSITE.

"Everyone familiar with Andrew B. Chung knows he is a sick asshole.
Even his parents. HE knows he is a sick asshole. There is NOTHING
"spiritual" about him. He has absolutely NO HOPE of real spirituality.
In fact, he is the opposite of spirituality, ALL EGO, and NOTHING BUT
EGO. "Religion" is just a tool he uses to to be "superior" and "right".
Chung has no real friends, and never will. No one wants to be around a
TOTAL ASSHOLE (street term for egoist). Anyone who spends time with him
soon discovers who he really is.
His only hope is to try to learn how real humans behave by observation,
then pretend to be like them. He will always be a total asshole, but he
will learn to hide it and fake being like a real human. He will not
fool a real human for long, but can have something that resembles a
human life. There is no other way for him. His condition (total
arrogance) is permanent. His life will go badly, and end ugly. A total
egoist, like Chung, will NEVER admit to any imperfection, but Chung
knows that this is mostly true."

Chung is an extreme EGOIST. Such people are "always right". They "KNOW"
the "TRUTH". You, me, and all others are "always wrong". Our souls are
"perishing", while Chung basks proudly "in the light of Holiness" and
"righteousness". There is no other possibility for the TOTAL EGOIST.
THE SUPREME EGOIST IS ALWAYS "RIGHT". ALL OTHERS ARE ALWAYS "WRONG".
<sarcasm>After all, his "special" "relationship" with "God" and "Jesus"
allows him special "authority" to do "God's" work as he sees fit.
</sarcasm>
It's not difficult to see how CONVENIENT for Chung is his
"relationship" to "God" and "Jesus". It gives him "absolute" license to
be the totally arrogant spamming asshole (self-righteous EGOIST) he
really is. There is nothing "spiritual" or "holy" about Chung. The
opposite is closer to the truth. Opposites attract. Chung is a loser. A
very defective person who is unable to have normal human relationships.

Winning isn't everything for the total EGOIST, it's the ONLY THING.
Chung is INSANE. He is a totally arrogant person. A Supreme EGOIST. His
whole life is all about being "superior". Being better, holier, more
"righteous" than all others. Being special, and "important" in the eyes
of "God". Being "RIGHT", being a "WINNER". He has chosen this
"religious" path conveniently because it connects him to absolute,
unassailable "rightness".
Chung is an EGOIST. A sick asshole. Chung is an extreme case of this
defective form of humanity. The enormous Chung EGO is harder than
diamond, and cannot be scratched by anything you or I, or anyone could
say. Chung will twist anything you say to suit his purpose, which is
always to WIN, to be RIGHT, to be the "righteous" one, to be "in the
holy spirit" and doing "WDJW". You, me, and all others are "perishing
souls". There is NO OTHER POSSIBILITY in the sick mind of a supreme
egoist.

Both the nice way, and the hard way, Chung has been asked to stop
spamming these groups. But he continues doing whatever he pleases,
because he is "RIGHT" and everyone else is WRONG. He is "in the Holy
Spirit", and everyone else is a "SINNER".

Chung's "religion" is EGO-Christianity*, the "religion" where "God" and
"LORD" Jesus Christ have selected a small group of special "SAVED"
Christian "worshippers" to soon begin a new world after the sinners of
this world are roasted alive by "LORD" Jesus Christ. Naturally, Chung
the supreme EGOIST believes he is near the top of the list, and will
one day sit at the left side of "God" while Jesus is on the right, in
God's Heavenly Palace.

*"EGO-Christianity" = "righteousness", "holiness" and "everlasting
life" for assholes (egoists).
The "religion" of HATE, VIOLENCE, EGOTISM, RACISM, and WHITE/CHRISTIAN
SUPREMACY (EGO-Christians believe they alone are favored by their
Messiah "LORD" Jesus Christ who will soon return to earth to roast
alive all non EGO-Christians, especially those they and their "Messiah"
hate, including: Islamists, Muslims, Liberals, Democrats, Gays,
Lesbians, Intellectuals, Writers, Actors, Environmentalists, Mexicans,
Puerto Ricans, Blacks, Catholics, Buddhists, Hindus, Shintoists,
Taoists, Vedantists, Confucianists, Secularists, Agnostics, Atheists,
Sikhs, Baha'iists, Jainists, Cao Daiists, Zoroastrianists,
Tenrikyoists, Neo-Paganists, Unitarian-Universalists, Rastafarians,
Scientologists, hippies, and New-Agers. Their "Church" is a television
and radio network, FOX-TV, which broadcasts (tells the losers what they
want to hear) the EGO-Christian daily message of division, separation,
egotism, white Christian supremacy, who the enemy is, who to FEAR and
who to HATE. The message is that THEY are the smart ones, that THEY
will soon be the "winners". With lies and half-truths carefully crafted
by professional political propagandists, the FOX KKKULT hater-egoists
are told that the evil enemy, - "LIBERALS", and non EGO-Christians
(i.e. anyone with a 3 digit IQ), will soon be destroyed by their
Messiah, "LORD" Jesus Christ, upon His glorious return to begin a
prophesied thousand year reign over His EGO-Christian 2 digit paradise.

There's always plenty of money to be made, and votes collected,
selling hate and egotism to creeps, losers, and haters.

Sayings of the EGO-Christian egomaniac, Andrew B. Chung, of Emory
University:

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3). Can you say 'Jesus is LORD'? Can you also say 'Muhammad was a
goat-fucking son of SATAN?'

"We are running in a competitive race that has already been won by the
risen Christ Jesus, Who because of His victory sits at the right hand
of GOD the Father. The prize for running this race well is a place in
Heaven that is closer to GOD. Heaven is a very large place and GOD's
House in Heaven is a very big house. Let our place in Heaven not be
outside the House." -Andrew B. Chung

"The LORD may possibly give us a sign 3 weeks from today (01232010) to
further humble us as He did back in 09112001. GOD is awesome. Fear the
LORD and dread nought else." -Andrew B. Chung

"And you and the other evildoers have been tossed into that lake of
fire that has been prepared for you while the rest of us are enjoying a
new Heaven and new Earth in our new glorified bodies like those of
angels."

"May GOD annihilate you at your keyboard if you try to pretend to be
Him again, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen." -Andrew B.
Chung

"Chris Malcolm is simply a Usenet participant who currently serves well
as a live example who is in stark contrast to the dead Usenet example
of Bob Pastorio who had freely chosen to continue in the sin of
gluttony by eating more than 32 oz per day until he was stricken by GOD
to not able to eat until he died thereby realizing the admonition of
John 5:14." -Andrew B. Chung

"Those who write that they can say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth
without allowing all to witness that they can say "Jesus is LORD" with
their mouth as others have done at the LORD's http://WDJW.net web site,
as a general rule, can't say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth."
-Andrew B. Chung

May GOD annihilate you with fires from Heaven right now, in the name
of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
Andrew <><

It remains a medical fact that any physically & cognitively intact
person can say "Lord, Lord" with their mouth, while it has been the
observation of this bona-fide licensed physician that "no one can say
'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1Cor12:3). Indeed, this
physician has been allowed to provide examples of physically &
cognitively intact individuals writing that they can publicly say
"Jesus is LORD" using their mouth, only to discover they cannot.
-Andrew B. Chung

His "Holiness" GSI : 2010-11 : v1.8

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 5, 2011, 3:30:32 AM4/5/11

GSI furiously wrote:

[...]

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 5, 2011, 2:09:29 PM4/5/11

FOR SICK ARROGANT ASSHOLES LIKE CHUNG, IT'S ALL ABOUT WINNING.
"PROVING" THAT THEY ARE SUPERIOR.
WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING
EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO
[...]

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 5, 2011, 2:17:59 PM4/5/11
WINNING-V1.0

Neelo

Apr 5, 2011, 6:57:14 PM4/5/11
On Apr 5, 12:30 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

<rambling endless list of grievances and spam snipped>

> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

> Board-certified ...
>
> read more »

Good grief, there's MORE?!

Funny how Mr. Chung never seemed to have a problem with Mu's profane
name-calling...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 5, 2011, 8:39:39 PM4/5/11

Neelo

Apr 5, 2011, 9:27:44 PM4/5/11
On Apr 5, 12:30 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

<snip endless spamming plus self-righteous preaching whining and
condemning>

> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

> Board-certified ...
>
> read more »

Good grief, there's MORE?! LOL!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 5, 2011, 11:16:57 PM4/5/11
a sockpuppet wrote:

> > If a law is not passed compelling Americans to weigh their meals
> > toward holding to the right amount (32 oz) of daily food thereby
> > stopping the overeating, this country's healthcare system will
> > collapse lapsing into chaos within one year (i.e. before Fool's Day
> > 2012):
> >
> > http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
>
> But Andrew, they have to know about holding to the right amount (32 oz) of
> daily food first ...

They already know as evident by what's behind the URL above.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8a35ecb9c9a9e0c8?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a407929e54d2abaa?

>Oh woe is you, poor persecuted Andrew Christ the martyr. Applying a
>prophesy about the Messiah to yourself; typical Chung ego and arrogance.

Not for the discerning and others with normal reading comprehension.

a sockpuppet wrote:

>> Re: Patiently praying a 42nd time here for Aribert's pershing soul ...
>
>No wonder you got fired.

As did Meshach, Shadrach, and Abnego.

> Only a crazy person would act this way.

Crazy (insane) people don't pray to LORD Almighty GOD. HE really is
reality (John 14:6).

a sockpuppet wrote:

> > A much bigger and more pervasive lie is "hunger is starvation" as
> > evident by all the "stop hunger" propaganda that is keeping folks from
> > doing the healthy things that make them hungrier such as stopping
> > smoking, stopping worrying, stopping fighting, and stopping overeating
> > by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of food.
>
> Wow, you just might have gotten even more insane, if that's possible.

Lie.

Wouldn't still have an active medical license if that were true.

> The Stop Hunger campaign is aimed at stopping malnutrition in poverty stricken
> places in the world ...

Lie.

Folks really dying from malnutrition are not hungry. Moreover, the
propaganda campaign is the most intense in the United States funded by
government money with a government web site in a country where there
is an obesity epidemic instead of famine:

http://HelpStampOutHunger.com

> ... where it's IMPOSSIBLE to overeat.

Lie.

Overeating is definitely happening in the United States.

That's 3 lies in a row. You've struck out.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b3ab8dc960131a3c?

May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now, in the

http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Neelo

Apr 5, 2011, 11:22:13 PM4/5/11
wrote:

<snip endless spamming plus self-righteous preaching whining and
condemning>

> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

%

Apr 5, 2011, 11:30:17 PM4/5/11

kill the chung , yay

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 6, 2011, 12:11:17 AM4/6/11

% wrote:

> > Ken wrote:
> >
> > > "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> > > different results"
> > > Albert Einstein ...
>
> > Source:
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?
>
> > ... and ...
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?
>
> > Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
> > reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
> > delusions.
>
> > For example, your quoting Albert Einstein's fictional definition of
> > insanity multiple times and applying it as if it were true serves well
> > as evidence that you are really becoming insane.
>
> you own ken

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/709f70e3f7301342?

Incorrect. Both you and Ken remain slaves to sin and remain fallen,
trapped in temptation, which is the specific delusion of falsely
thinking that wants are needs. Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can save
both him and you.

Bottom line concerning you, % :

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/81619a346ad34c26?.

May GOD give you, %, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John

3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

[...]

Neelo

Apr 6, 2011, 1:25:48 AM4/6/11
wrote:

<snip endless spamming plus self-righteous preaching whining and
condemning>

> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 6, 2011, 3:55:00 AM4/6/11

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 6, 2011, 3:55:14 AM4/6/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 6, 2011, 4:10:18 AM4/6/11

Neelo

Apr 6, 2011, 5:12:31 AM4/6/11
On Apr 5, 12:30 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

<snip endless spamming plus self-righteous false-preaching lying
distorting whining and
condemning>

> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 6, 2011, 8:50:08 AM4/6/11
May fire from the sky annihilate all those who do not support:
http://HelpStampOutHunger.com
And that do not agree that HUNGER IS STARVATION!!!

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/viennet/viennet0609/viennet06090007...
Health Tip - Don't go nuts over food.

People who can't control their eating aren't ever going to stick to
weighing their food, so they probably should just get some surgical
procedure done a like gastric lap-band.

Don't starve yourself and become insane. Instead, enjoy life,
instead of constantly worrying about dying (Obadiah 2:21). Don't become
obsessive compulsive over food like an anorexic.

Tune into WDJW radio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WDJW

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/1ada91eb58dbfa09?...

a sockpuppet wrote:

> No wonder you got fired.

The imaginary clinic in the Chung basement is more fun than having a
real job

> Only a crazy person would act this way.

Crazy (insane) people don't keep claiming they are receiving special
messages from God. (3 John 7:36)

a sockpuppet wrote:

> Wow, you just might have gotten even more insane, if that's possible.

Lie!!!

Wouldn't be getting special messages from God if that were true!!!

> The Stop Hunger campaign is aimed at keeping people from looking
> like walking skeletons who have gone insane from starving themselves

Lie!!!

Folks who are insane are unable to recognize they are insane and will
instead decide everyone is lying. The same goes for severe eating
disorders where one thinks about food 24/7, calculating and weighing
it and insisting that everyone must do the same.

A sockpuppet wrote:

> Chung is a sane person

Lie!!!

That's 3 lies in a row.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/7662c9f1071f1554?...

May GOD annihilate all who don't develop a severe eating
disorder where one thinks about food 24/7, calculating and weighing
it and insisting that everyone must do the same.

When God tells someone stuff that He has never told anyone else, that
proves sanity.

Andrew <><
--

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD
Bored Certifiable Kookologist

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 7, 2011, 5:35:48 AM4/7/11
a sockpuppet wrote:

> > Actually, it is VAT (Visceral Adipose Tissue) as a consequence of
> > overeating that is the cause of type-2 diabetes even in folks with
> > chronically elevated serum cortisol (i.e. Cushings).
>
> > It is the self-discipline of holding to the right daily amount (32 oz)
> > of food rather than exercise that cures the VAT.
>
> Got any independent clinical research to back that up?

Yes. Simply look at the research data from all the bariatric surgeons
who have been allowed to report that they can cure type-2 diabetes by
surgically forcing people to eat less.

> > Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
> > more sophisticated and smarter:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?
>
> Got any independent clinical research to back that up?

Yes:

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

> 2PD-OMER; probably the most untested, unproven and unheard of eating
> approach ever devised.

Lie.

All who have stayed with the more well-known alternative approach,
which is fasting (i.e. 0 oz per day) have died.

Meanwhile, Chris Malcolm is still alive and thriving as evident by his
ongoing Usenet posts in ASD.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2dcb13504a1914b9?

a sockpuppet wrote:

> > A much bigger and more pervasive lie is "hunger is starvation" as
> > evident by all the "stop hunger" propaganda that is keeping folks from
> > doing the healthy things that make them hungrier such as stopping
> > smoking, stopping worrying, stopping fighting, and stopping overeating
> > by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of food.
>

> Wow, you just might have gotten even more insane, if that's possible.

Lie.

Wouldn't still have an active medical license if that were true.

> The Stop Hunger campaign is aimed at stopping malnutrition in poverty stricken
> places in the world ...

Lie.

Folks really dying from malnutrition are not hungry. Moreover, the
propaganda campaign is the most intense in the United States funded by
government money with a government web site in a country where there
is an obesity epidemic instead of famine:

http://HelpStampOutHunger.com

> ... where it's IMPOSSIBLE to overeat.

Lie.

Overeating is definitely happening in the United States.

That's 3 lies in a row. You've struck out.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b3ab8dc960131a3c?

May GOD annihilate you with fires from Heaven right now, in the name

of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Slim

Apr 7, 2011, 5:42:02 AM4/7/11
On Apr 6, 5:48 am, "Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD" <nob...@dizum.net> wrote:
> May fire from the sky annihilate all those who do not support:http://HelpStampOutHunger.com
> And that do not agree that HUNGER IS STARVATION!!!
>
> http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/viennet/viennet0609/viennet06090007...
> Health Tip - Don't go nuts over food.
>
> People who can't control their eating aren't ever going to stick to
> weighing their food, so they probably should just get some surgical
> procedure done a like gastric lap-band.
>
> Don't starve yourself and become insane. Instead, enjoy life,
> instead of constantly worrying about dying (Obadiah 2:21). Don't become
> obsessive compulsive over food like an anorexic.
>
> Tune into WDJW radiohttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WDJW

> Source:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/1ada91eb58dbfa09?...
>
> a sockpuppet wrote:
>

> > No wonder you got fired.
>
> The imaginary clinic in the Chung basement is more fun than having a
> real job
>
> > Only a crazy person would act this way.
>
> Crazy (insane) people don't keep claiming they are receiving special
> messages from God. (3 John 7:36)
>
> a sockpuppet wrote:
>

> > Wow, you just might have gotten even more insane, if that's possible.
>
> Lie!!!
>
> Wouldn't be getting special messages from God if that were true!!!
>
> > The Stop Hunger campaign is aimed at keeping people from looking
> > like walking skeletons who have gone insane from starving themselves
>
> Lie!!!
>
> Folks who are insane are unable to recognize they are insane and will
> instead decide everyone is lying. The same goes for severe eating
> disorders where one thinks about food 24/7, calculating and weighing
> it and insisting that everyone must do the same.
>
> A sockpuppet wrote:
>

> > Chung is a sane person
>
> Lie!!!
>
> That's 3 lies in a row.
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/7662c9f1071f1554?...
>
> May GOD annihilate all who don't develop a severe eating
> disorder where one thinks about food 24/7, calculating and weighing
> it and insisting that everyone must do the same.
>
> When God tells someone stuff that He has never told anyone else, that
> proves sanity.
>
> Andrew <><
> --
>
> Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD
> Bored Certifiable Kookologist
> and Author of " Usenet Kookery"http://www.amakook.net/AMAKOOKNUT
>
> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg

Yep

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 7, 2011, 6:22:01 AM4/7/11

BOTTOM LINE ON CHUNG:
100% EGO, 100% OF THE TIME. NOTHING BUT PURE EGO TOTAL EGO SUPREME
EGOIST, TOTAL ARROGANCE, ASSHOLE (STREET TERM FOR EGOIST), ARROGANT
ASSHOLE, COMPLETE PHONY, LESS THAN ZERO SPIRITUALITY. INSANE EGOMANIAC.
INTERNET SPAMER/HUSTLER/STALKER/CREEP.
CHUNG IS A COCKROACH INFESTATION AND DESTROYER OF USENET*. DO NOT FEED
COCKROACHES. (*See sci.med.cardiology for a sample of pure, TOTAL
EGOMANIA unleashed upon UseNet)

Andrew B Chung wrote:

> Retired physician Frank Hildner wrote in part as a retiree back in 2001:
>
> You lost your job because you talked yourself out of it.
Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

It remains wise to tell patients the truth instead of harming them

with lies. -Andrew B Chung

In the letter to Andrew B Chung from the "fat stinking gasbag"
"retiree" (not too retired to fire an asshole) Frank Hildner MD of the
Central Florida Heart Center, you will find the following sentence
which clearly shows that Dr. Hildner has a very good understanding of
the total arrogance, egotism, insanity, and even danger he is dealing
with:

" Also, [Dr. Chung] I believe what I do say will probably be twisted or
interpreted by you to suit your purposes. For that reason I will be as
direct and declarative as possible." - Frank Hildner MD

You are wasting your time, Dr. Hildner. Chung is INSANE, as you no
doubt know. Chung is all ego, and nothing but ego. So, as you say,
Chung will twist the facts until he is right and you are wrong.

Andrew B Chung was fired for extreme arrogance and insubordination.

Chung is an extreme EGOIST. Such people are "always right". They "KNOW"

the answers. You, me, and all others are "always wrong". Our souls are

"perishing", while Chung basks proudly "in the light of Holiness" and
"righteousness". There is no other possibility for the TOTAL EGOIST.
THE SUPREME EGOIST IS ALWAYS "RIGHT". ALL OTHERS ARE ALWAYS "WRONG".

<sarcasm> But just to be absolutely sure, Chung has joined forces with
no less than "Jesus" and "God". So you can "rest assured" that every
word from his keyboard is composed "in the Holy Spirit", and is
therefore the direct "word of God" and "What Jesus would want (WDJW)".
Obviously, the firing of the egomaniac Chung by the stupid and
incompetent Central Florida Heart Ctr. was a miscarriage of justice.
Dr. Frank Hildner MD and staff failed to acknowledge Chung's close ties
to "Jesus" and "God" which made his medical opinions far more
authoritative than those of literally any other so-called "expert". The
fact that Chung had almost no experience is insignificant in light of
his "Holiness" and "Righteousness"</sarcasm>.
Dr. Frank Hildner MD wrote the letter below to Chung:
Dr. Chung:

Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of CFHC.

After going through this difficult time with you, I understand that you
are probably not interested in anything I have to say. Also, I believe
what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted by you to suit
your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and declarative as
possible.

Your website comments about cardiology in Ocala, FL are detractions and
border on slander. These are legal terms, and one of the important
features of them is that the comments are published. Your website
fulfills that requirement. Now just reflect on the fact that you are the
only one to make such insinuations or allegations. Any reasonable person
seeing these things may justifiably conclude that it is you that is out
of step, not the other 15 or 20 cardiologists in Ocala. As I have in the
past, I am trying to get you to see the reality of the situation from
outside your head. You have chosen to ignore the
good advice I tried to give while you were here. I hope you will soon
realize you are doing yourself more harm than good by publishing your
dispute. It would be better to let it go, before your reputation suffers
more.

Speaking of reputations, I have spent 35 years building mine. I can call
on physicians from around the world and this community to attest to it.
I can also call upon the many physicians I trained to do cardiac
catheterization (over 25 years) to offer a positive opinion about my
work. You can't. Being just out of training, you have no reputation
except the one you have just established here in Ocala. You are
continuing to establish your reputation by publishing your website. How
do you think what you have said would look to another physician-perhaps
an employer- when he reads it? Do you think he or anyone would conclude
that you are a reputable physician, easy to work with and a team player?

Personally, if I find that you speak disparagingly of me, or my work to
any patient or physician, be assured I will not take the matter lightly.
Whatever you think of me personally, or whatever you think of my
professional activity, you do not have the right to condemn either me or
the work to another and thereby compromise my reputation. You may
disagree with me, or state we have a difference of opinion, but you may
not state that I am practicing less than optimum cardiology. Once again,
if I find that you have done so (and I hope it has not happened yet) I
will certainly take the matter to the State Board of Medicine for a
hearing. If the Florida State Board finds cause, and renders a censure,
that must be transmitted to all other State Boards on your next and all
future applications for licensure. And once again, just common sense
should tell you that hitting back in your situation is counterproductive
and could be disastrous for you. But as I told you face to face, you may
have great book smarts, but your actions have shown that you have no
common sense that permits you to operate successfully in a professional
community. And, once again, I will tell you what I did before, you do
not operate in a vacuum. Your practice, wherever it may be, must be
according to the community standard, regardless of what you perceive
that to be. And an attitude that you vocalized by saying that you were
unable to change the community standard in Ocala speaks loudly and
clearly about your perception of reality and your inability to work with
your colleagues.

Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your future
which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of hitting back
and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks upon such
attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will continue
to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you talked
yourself out of it.

Frank Hildner MD
Central Florida Heart Ctr
3310 SW 34th St
Ocala, FL
TAGS: Andrew B. Chung, WDJW, sci.med.cardiology, Emory University,
WDJW.net, 2PD-OMER Approach, total egoist, insane, cybercriminal,
sociopath, internet creep, usenet #1 asshole, certifiable sick asshole,
human garbage, Taylor Momsen, closet homosexual, erectile dysfunction,
NAMBLA, young boys, molestation, chikan, pervert, pedophile, extreme
fundamentalist Christian asshole, pseudo-christian, "Jesus is LORD" aka
"EGO-Christianity"*, psychopath, totally arrogant spammer, usenet
cockroach, cyber-stalker, satanic demon, egomaniac, David Berkowitz:
AKA "Son of Sam", Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, Charles Manson, chinky
lady-boy, Dongdan, "chicks with dicks", "God loves fags", "Jesus is
LORD GOD KING BUFU".

*"EGO-Christianity" = "righteousness", "holiness" and "everlasting
life" for assholes (egoists).

The "religion" of HATE, EGOTISM, RACISM, and WHITE/CHRISTIAN SUPREMACY

(EGO-Christians believe they alone are favored by their Messiah "LORD"
Jesus Christ who will soon return to earth to roast alive all non
EGO-Christians, especially those they and their "Messiah" hate,
including: Islamists, Muslims, Liberals, Democrats, Gays, Lesbians,
Intellectuals, Writers, Actors, Environmentalists, Mexicans, Puerto
Ricans, Blacks, Catholics, Buddhists, Hindus, Shintoists, Taoists,
Vedantists, Confucianists, Secularists, Agnostics, Atheists, Sikhs,
Baha'iists, Jainists, Cao Daiists, Zoroastrianists, Tenrikyoists,
Neo-Paganists, Unitarian-Universalists, Rastafarians, Scientologists,
hippies, and New-Agers. Their "Church" is a television and radio

network, FOX-TV, which broadcasts the EGO-Christian daily message of

division, separation, egotism, white Christian supremacy, who the enemy

is, who to FEAR and who to HATE, with lies and half-truths carefully
crafted by professional political propagandists to tell the FOX KKKULT
hater-egoists that the evil enemy, - "LIBERALS", and non EGO-Christians

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 7, 2011, 6:23:16 AM4/7/11

[...]

The sayings of the prophet Itchy:

** Original Christianity : "Jesus Christ, fisher of men."
Evangelical Christianity: "Jesus Christ, roaster of men." -GSI

GSI 3:16 "For God so loved crackers,
that he slipped his only begotten rozzer,
the dropsy in snide".

Spirituality is about enlightenment, Religion is about killing. -GSI

Let us pray:

The Internet Lord's Prayer
by GreatSageItchy (c) 2009-2011

Our Overlord who lives in the sky,

We acknowledge that you are all powerful,
and that we are total pussies.

We worship you in the knowledge that you will soon bring a glorious day
when we will no longer be total pussies, losers and creeps...

But until then, we're lazy and stupid, so can you spare some bread,
SkyDude?

And as you know, SkyGod, we're weak, perverted, worthless creeps,
but please protect us from those who try to take advantage of our
weakness, perversion, and stupidity...

And stop us from doing creepy things that we later regret...

Because, SkyGod, we want to be winners who do the right thing,
but we're losers and perverts, so we need your help...

For you are the Great Overlord and our Master, SkyGod,
and only you can save our broke, loser, faggot asses.
Amen.
The above Holy words by GreatSageItchy have been translated into
167 languages worldwide and have been incorporated into the teachings
of many well-known Christian denominations. The Great Sage is very
grateful for the massive outpouring of praise and well-wishes,
the millions of dollars in donations, and the beautiful Ferrari-F430
received from Christian friends, Priests, and Ministers worldwide.

© GSI €"2IQ-MRON Diet" € 2011-v1.3

Slim

Apr 7, 2011, 6:25:41 AM4/7/11
On Apr 7, 2:24 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

Psychopath.

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 8, 2011, 2:22:47 AM4/8/11

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 8, 2011, 2:22:55 AM4/8/11

Slim

Apr 8, 2011, 4:05:04 AM4/8/11
wrote:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

Psychopath.

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 10, 2011, 7:03:02 AM4/10/11

In article
<55ea7e35-e6bd-4048...@p16g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> > GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung answered:
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from humility which
> is not arrogance:

> Being right in GOD's eyes...

And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Answer: Andrew B Chung.

CHUNG:

> Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
> "arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
> right in His eyes.

Bullshit translated: Andrew B Chung has allowed Andrew B Chung to know
that the targeted person, Andrew B Chung, is "right" in Andrew B
Chung's eyes. (as we know, Andrew B Chung, like all supreme egoists, is
ALWAYS right. There is no other possibility.)

> Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is automatically lying by the
> definition of name-calling. This is simply because only GOD can re-
> create by just speaking as the Creator and because GOD is also the
> truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always
> right.

A masterful layering of bullshit upon bullshit by the king of INSANE
bullshit. Only someone as INSANE as Chung could make this stuff up.
Here, he uses "GOD" 3 times and "Him" once in only 4 lines, to "prove"
yet again that the supreme egoist Chung is "RIGHT" as usual. The
diamond-hard Chung EGO survives without a scratch once again, each
"GOD" adding another diamond-hard layer of protection.

May GOD annihilate Andrew B. Chung who arrogantly uploads his INSANE
bullshit to Usenet, with fires from Heaven right now, in the name of

Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

"Roast him alive, LORD Jesus Christ, Roast his faggot, Lady-boy ass to
ash!" -GSI
- Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
roaster of men.
His Holiness, Great Sage Itchy <><

Great Sage Itchy, GTH/GCert.
God-certified (The real God) Sage
and Author of "Christianity is Bullshit"

GSI-2011 - "bullshit upon bullshit" v1.3

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 10, 2011, 7:03:33 AM4/10/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 10, 2011, 7:09:56 AM4/10/11

GSI wrote:

> "May GOD annihilate ...

... all those who would anonymously propagandize the lie that "hunger
is starvation" here on usenet for these are not either neighbors or
enemies but rather are sockpuppets of satan already slated for
destruction (Revelation 20:10).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ce32afef01afd70?

GSI wrote:

Lie.

Lie.

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

GSI furiously wrote:

[...]

Happy Oyster

Apr 10, 2011, 2:35:07 PM4/10/11
On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 04:09:56 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
>"arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
>right in His eyes.

No, you idiot.

--

Evolutionary Plan
http://www.journalist.is/evolutionary_plan.jpg

Slim

Apr 10, 2011, 7:59:03 PM4/10/11
wrote:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

Psychopath.

> Lie.
>
> Psychopaths don't pray to GOD.

Incorrect:

Psychopath David Koresh prayed to God before witnesses.
"Psychologists are inclined to classify Koresh as a psychopath, ..."
www.rickross.com/reference/waco/waco12.html

> Re: HUNGER IS STARVATION is a delusion (Webster Dictionary)

Irrelevant:

Webster Dictionary fails to openly acknowledge that Jesus is LORD and
GOD.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/jesus

--
CHRISTIAN RELIEF FUND:
http://www.compassionlink.org/html/food_relief.html#CRF

STOP HUNGER NOW:
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer?pagename=who_we_are
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

HUNGER IS UNACCEPTABLE:
http://www.austinfoodbank.org/hunger-is-unacceptable/
http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg

30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
http://www.austinfoodbank.org/images/HiUlogo.gif

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 12:08:10 AM4/11/11
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> hissed:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

(Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91a3cd77fa0e1a75?hl=en)

Psychopath.

http://www.rickross.com/reference/waco/waco12.html

> Re: HUNGER IS STARVATION is a delusion (Webster Dictionary)

Incorrect:

Hunger> Synonym> Famish:
To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
death... starve (Webster Dictionary)

Hunger: A lack of food that can cause illness or death (Macmillan
Dictionary)

30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg

I'm not really an MD

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 16, 2011, 3:10:31 AM4/16/11

In article
<55ea7e35-e6bd-4048...@p16g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> > GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung answered:
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from humility which
> is not arrogance:

> Being right in GOD's eyes...

And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Answer: Andrew B Chung.

CHUNG:

> Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
> "arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
> right in His eyes.

Bullshit translated: Andrew B Chung has allowed Andrew B Chung to know
that the targeted person, Andrew B Chung, is "right" in Andrew B
Chung's eyes. (as we know, Andrew B Chung, like all supreme egoists, is
ALWAYS right. There is no other possibility.)

> Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is automatically lying by the

> definition of name-calling. This is simply because only GOD can re-
> create by just speaking as the Creator and because GOD is also the
> truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always
> right.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 16, 2011, 4:18:06 AM4/16/11
... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Ace's perishing mind simply because we really love him as our LORD

commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Evidence that Ace* is born again (Jn3:3&5) until Ace* deleted his
YouTube account:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuWCkxxVdFo

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcece5df8d7697f7?

All can recall from memory that if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would
have been able to boldly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth on YouTube
without cowering behind both a sockpuppet and a fake name.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a727291fe2aae160?

Prodigal Ace* wrote:

> > > 30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
> > >http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg
> >

> > If that were true, hunger instead of starvation would be listed as the
> > cause of death on their death certificates.
>
> If that were true, since "smoking" isn't listed as the cause of death on
> death certificates, people don't die from it.

Smoking is listed as the cause of death of smokers in Britain:

Thus, people die from smoking.

Bottom line:

You need to repent and stop being prodigal else something worse may
happen to you (John 5:14)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b454aab62e6fb10b?

prodigal Ace* wrote:

> HUNGER IS STARVATION

Delusion.

Hunger is not starvation as evident by it being synonymous with
appetite, which everyone knows is absolutely healthy:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hunger

> Psychopath.

Lie.

Psychopaths don't openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy
profanely (Hebrews 12:16) evil (Genesis 25:32) creatures whom GOD
hates (Malachi 1:2-3) much less author books ( http://NetCabal.com and
http://CelestinMiracle.com ) and treat cardiac patients while
maintaining an active medical license that is verifiable on line.
Truth is reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b646de8f6d07ac87?

May GOD bless you, Ace*, now (Luke 6:21a) more than ever causing you
to become hungrier (Deuteronomy 8:3) than ever thereby helping you
realize that if hunger were starvation you would be dying a thousand
deaths now that you are a thousand times hungrier in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ae9391ce0321e0d6?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are

"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--

http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Ace

Apr 16, 2011, 5:12:15 AM4/16/11
Andrew B. Chung carped:

> All can recall from memory that if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would
> have been able to boldly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth on YouTube
> without cowering behind both a sockpuppet and a fake name.

Lie.

Unlike Mr. Chung, I'm not into shameless self-promotion.
However, all can recall that I have reveled my real name and that I
(and others) have posted numerous pictures and video of myself on
Usenet over the years, a lot of which have since become
public domain. Why is Mr. Chung so afraid to use my real name?

And why is it that Mr. Chung has never posted any pictures or video of
himself at the church he attends regularly? That is, if Mr. Chung
actually regularly attends a church, which is highly doubtful...

A*

Ace

Apr 16, 2011, 5:17:25 AM4/16/11
Andrew B. Chung carped:

> All can recall from memory that if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would
> have been able to boldly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth on YouTube
> without cowering behind both a sockpuppet and a fake name.

Lie.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Ace

Apr 16, 2011, 7:03:31 AM4/16/11
Andrew B. Chung carped:

> All can recall from memory that if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would
> have been able to boldly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth on YouTube
> without cowering behind both a sockpuppet and a fake name.

Lie.

Ace

Apr 16, 2011, 7:04:22 AM4/16/11
Andrew B. Chung carped:

> All can recall from memory that if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would
> have been able to boldly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth on YouTube
> without cowering behind both a sockpuppet and a fake name.

Lie.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 16, 2011, 8:11:08 AM4/16/11
... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Ace's perishing mind simply because we really love him as our LORD
commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Evidence that Ace* is born again (Jn3:3&5) until Ace* deleted his
YouTube account:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuWCkxxVdFo

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcece5df8d7697f7?

All can recall from memory that if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would

have been able to boldly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth on YouTube
without cowering behind both a sockpuppet and a fake name.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a727291fe2aae160?

prodigal Ace* shrieked:

prodigal Ace* timidly wrote:

> > Specifically, T2s need to lose their VAT which is the proximate cause
> > of their disease.
> >
> > The smartest way to do this is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet (i.e.
> > restricting food choices) but rather to http://WDJW.net/Guard the body
> > by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of real food.
>
> Which is apparently not endorsed by any other physician ...

Lie.

This physician's LORD, Who is the Great Physician, is another
physician and the concept of one right daily amount (omer) for
everyone is by His design as revealed by what is written at Exodus
16:16. Laus Deo for His allowing this physician working in
collaboration with his physician colleagues at Emory University
( http://EmoryIMVC.org ) to discover in 1997 that an omer of real food
weighs 32 oz. All bona-fide physicians who know about the 32 oz of the
http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach have given their tacit approval
about it as evident by none either writing or speaking about an
alternative right daily amount of real food.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/039c15d33b9993e1?

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d1b49966a79db71b?

Now stop lying or something worse may happen to you (John 5:14).

Ace

Apr 16, 2011, 9:08:30 AM4/16/11
Andrew B. Chung carped:

> All can recall from memory that if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would
> have been able to boldly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth on YouTube
> without cowering behind both a sockpuppet and a fake name.

Lie.

Ace

Apr 16, 2011, 9:11:02 AM4/16/11
Andrew B. Chung carped:

Lie.

Why are you so afraid to write my real name, Mr. Chung?

A*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 16, 2011, 12:58:36 PM4/16/11
... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Ace's perishing mind simply because we really love him as our LORD
commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Evidence that Ace* is born again (Jn3:3&5) until Ace* deleted his
YouTube account:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuWCkxxVdFo

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcece5df8d7697f7?

All can recall from memory that if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would

have been able to boldly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth on YouTube

without cowering behind both a sockpuppet and a fake name. Moreover,
he would not have fearfully deleted his YouTube account as witnessed
by all when GOD blessed him more making him hungrier now (Luke 6:21a).

Ace

Apr 16, 2011, 6:27:35 PM4/16/11
Andrew B. Chung confabulated:

> Specifically, T2s need to lose their VAT which is the proximate cause
> of their disease.

> The smartest way to do this is (i.e.
> restricting food choices) but rather to Guard the body

> by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of real food.

Mr. Chung, please name and provide evidence of a single physician
(other than yourself) nutritionist or dietitian, who has made a direct
statement that 32 oz of real food is right daily amount to hold to.
I'm not talking about the one person on earth who mentioned it in a
book, but rather as direct a statement as you yourself have made.

> This physician's LORD, Who is the Great Physician, is another
> physician and the concept of one right daily amount (omer) for
> everyone is by His design as revealed by what is written at Exodus
> 16:16. Laus Deo for His allowing this physician working in
> collaboration with his physician colleagues at Emory University

> to discover in 1997 that an omer of real food
> weighs 32 oz. All bona-fide physicians who know about the 32 oz of

> the 2PD-OMER Approach have given their tacit approval

> about it as evident by none either writing or speaking about an
> alternative right daily amount of real food.

You still can not provide the name (give the name of) of a single
(human
being) physician (other than yourself) nutritionist or dietitian who
has made a *direct* statement of approval that 32 oz of real food is
right daily amount to hold to - rather than it simply being something
you dreamed upAndrew B. Chung confabulated:

> Specifically, T2s need to lose their VAT which is the proximate cause
> of their disease.

> The smartest way to do this is (i.e.
> restricting food choices) but rather to Guard the body

> by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of real food.

Mr. Chung, please name and provide evidence of a single physician
(other than yourself) nutritionist or dietitian, who has made a direct
statement that 32 oz of real food is right daily amount to hold to.
I'm not talking about the one person on earth who mentioned it in a
book, but rather as direct a statement as you yourself have made.

> This physician's LORD, Who is the Great Physician, is another
> physician and the concept of one right daily amount (omer) for
> everyone is by His design as revealed by what is written at Exodus
> 16:16. Laus Deo for His allowing this physician working in
> collaboration with his physician colleagues at Emory University

> to discover in 1997 that an omer of real food
> weighs 32 oz. All bona-fide physicians who know about the 32 oz of

> the 2PD-OMER Approach have given their tacit approval

> about it as evident by none either writing or speaking about an
> alternative right daily amount of real food.

You still can not provide the name (give the name of) of a single
(human
being) physician (other than yourself) nutritionist or dietitian who
has made a *direct* statement of approval that 32 oz of real food is
right daily amount to hold to - rather than it simply being something
you dreamed up.

Everyone is still waiting ...

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 16, 2011, 9:22:55 PM4/16/11

In article
<55ea7e35-e6bd-4048...@p16g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD

> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>

> > GSI wrote:
> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung answered:
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from humility which
> is not arrogance:

> "Being right in GOD's eyes... "
And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?
Answer: Andrew B Chung.

CHUNG:
> Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
> "arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
> right in His eyes.
Bullshit translated: Andrew B Chung has allowed Andrew B Chung to know
that the targeted person, Andrew B Chung, is "right" in Andrew B
Chung's eyes. (as we know, Andrew B Chung, like all supreme egoists, is
ALWAYS right. There is no other possibility.)

> Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is automatically lying by the
> definition of name-calling. This is simply because only GOD can re-
> create by just speaking as the Creator and because GOD is also the
> truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always
> right.
A masterful layering of bullshit upon bullshit by the king of INSANE
bullshit. Only someone as INSANE as Chung could make this stuff up.
Here, he uses "GOD" 3 times and "Him" once in only 4 lines, to "prove"

yet again, that the supreme egoist Chung, is "RIGHT", as usual. The

diamond-hard Chung EGO survives without a scratch once again, each
"GOD" adding another diamond-hard layer of protection.

> This is simply because only GOD can re-create by just speaking as the Creator...
God is NOT a person. God does not speak or write. God is the creator,
the origin, of created things, like stars, planets, living things,
people.

> with all glory to Him...
You have not the slighest clue what or who "Him" is.
You are a TOTALLY ARROGANT person using "God" as an excuse for your
ARROGANCE, and a way to push that massive diamond-hard CHUNG EGO out
into the world seeking a level of fame to match. You are also
sucking-up to "God" in the hope of fame and glory in "Heaven". You are
an INSANE EGOIST with vast delusions of self-importance.

> is from humility which...
Those who claim humility are assholes.

> is not arrogance: <Link removed>
it is, like EVERYTHING you do, PURE ARROGANCE, PURE EGO.
---------------------

May GOD annihilate Andrew B. Chung who ARROGANTLY uploads his INSANE
bullshit spam to Usenet daily, with fires from Heaven right now, in the
name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. "Roast him alive, LORD Jesus

Christ, Roast his faggot, Lady-boy ass to ash!" -GSI

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Roaster of Men.
- His Holiness, Great Sage Itchy <><

Great Sage Itchy, GTH/GCert.
God-certified (The real God) Sage
and Author of "Christianity is Bullshit"

GSI-2011 - "bullshit upon bullshit" v1.4

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 16, 2011, 11:08:30 PM4/16/11

GSI wrote:

> "May GOD annihilate ...

... all those who would anonymously propagandize the lie that "hunger
is starvation" here on usenet for these are not either neighbors or
enemies but rather are sockpuppets of satan already slated for
destruction (Revelation 20:10).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ce32afef01afd70?

GSI wrote:

Lie.

Lie.

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

GSI furiously wrote:

[...]

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 17, 2011, 2:03:38 AM4/17/11

In article
<55ea7e35-e6bd-4048...@p16g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> > GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung answered:
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from humility which
> is not arrogance:

> "Being right in GOD's eyes... "

And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Answer: Andrew B Chung.

CHUNG:

> Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
> "arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
> right in His eyes.

Bullshit translated: Andrew B Chung has allowed Andrew B Chung to know
that the targeted person, Andrew B Chung, is "right" in Andrew B
Chung's eyes. (as we know, Andrew B Chung, like all supreme egoists, is
ALWAYS right. There is no other possibility.)

> Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is automatically lying by the

> definition of name-calling. This is simply because only GOD can re-
> create by just speaking as the Creator and because GOD is also the
> truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always
> right.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 17, 2011, 2:08:34 AM4/17/11
In article

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> GSI wrote:
> >
> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung:

> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from

> http://WDJW.net/Humility
> which is not arrogance.

CHUNG ANSWERS MY "ARROGANT ASSHOLE" POST.
And answers it over and over and over. A sign that it speaks the truth.

Posted again without being edited by the asshole:

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> > GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> > commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

> > GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung answered:
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from humility which
> is not arrogance:

> Being right in GOD's eyes...
And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?
Answer: Andrew B Chung.

> with all glory to Him...

You have not the slighest clue what or who "Him" is.
You are a TOTALLY ARROGANT person using "God" as an excuse for your

ARROGANCE and a way to push your diamond-hard massive EGO out into the
world seeking fame. You are also sucking-up to "God" in the hope of

fame and glory in "Heaven". You are an INSANE EGOIST with vast
delusions of self-importance.

> is from humility which...
Those who claim humility are assholes.

> is not arrogance: <Link removed>

it is, like EVERYTHING you do, PURE ARROGANCE.

"Delusions of self-importance" v1.0

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 17, 2011, 2:08:12 PM4/17/11

GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT <profane name-calling snipped>

Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from http://WDJW.net/Humility
which is not arrogance.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?

> And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective

"arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
right in His eyes.

Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is automatically lying by the

definition of name-calling. This is simply because only GOD can re-
create by just speaking as the Creator and because GOD is also the
truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always
right.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/becfcf6773f931df?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ce32afef01afd70?

Lie.

Lie.

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

> YOU ARE INSANE.

Lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa199f5c6ecc02b7?

Lie.

> A Supreme EGOIST.

Lie.

No such thing.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/17ba5acc5a03e6f9?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5d923e2cf88c83f?

Correct.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2308ba3979fe825e?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/feddb47a23e5bcc9?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

Primum non nocere

GSI furiously wrote:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

and then...
http://WDJW.net/Update

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 19, 2011, 3:26:20 AM4/19/11

> [...]

> is not arrogance: <Link removed>
it is, like EVERYTHING you do, PURE ARROGANCE, PURE EGO.

> > (the Chung "diet") Which is apparently not endorsed by any other physician ...

> Lie.
>
> This physician's LORD, Who is the Great Physician, is another
> physician and the concept of one right daily amount (omer) for
> everyone is by His design as revealed by what is written at Exodus
> 16:16. Laus Deo for His allowing this physician working in
> collaboration with his physician colleagues at Emory University
> ( http://EmoryIMVC.org ) to discover in 1997 that an omer of real food
> weighs 32 oz. All bona-fide physicians who know about the 32 oz of the
> http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach have given their tacit approval
> about it as evident by none either writing or speaking about an
> alternative right daily amount of real food.

No medical professional would EVER endorse your QUACK diet. Just as no
real scientist would ever endorse Creationism. Both are what happens
when stupid people use the Bible to "prove" that THEY are the "smart"
ones.
Food is primarily fuel. There is NO one right amount for all people in
all climates and all daily activities. The 2IQ-MRON diet is pure 2
digit BULLSHIT, and Andrew B. Chung knows it. Even Andrew B. Chung
can't be stupid enough to actually believe this nonsense. And the
suggestion that REAL medical professionals at Emory University are
supporting this 2 digit bullshit is laughable. The janitorial staff at
Emory is smarter than that. Give me the phone number of ONE medical
professional who supports this BS. Any medical professional supporting
this should lose his license.
---------------------

May GOD annihilate Andrew B. Chung who ARROGANTLY uploads his INSANE
bullshit spam to Usenet daily, with fires from Heaven right now, in the
name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. "Roast him alive, LORD Jesus
Christ, Roast his faggot, Lady-boy ass to ash!" -GSI

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 19, 2011, 3:30:36 AM4/19/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 19, 2011, 5:45:25 AM4/19/11

GSI furiously wrote:

[...]

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 19, 2011, 6:19:17 AM4/19/11

In article
<55ea7e35-e6bd-4048...@p16g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> > GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung answered:
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from humility which
> is not arrogance:

> "Being right in GOD's eyes... "

And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Answer: Andrew B Chung.

CHUNG:

> Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
> "arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
> right in His eyes.

Bullshit translated: Andrew B Chung has allowed Andrew B Chung to know
that the targeted person, Andrew B Chung, is "right" in Andrew B
Chung's eyes. (as we know, Andrew B Chung, like all supreme egoists, is
ALWAYS right. There is no other possibility.)

> Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is automatically lying by the

> definition of name-calling. This is simply because only GOD can re-
> create by just speaking as the Creator and because GOD is also the
> truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always
> right.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 19, 2011, 6:21:25 AM4/19/11
In article

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> GSI wrote:
> >
> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung:

> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from

> http://WDJW.net/Humility
> which is not arrogance.

CHUNG ANSWERS MY "ARROGANT ASSHOLE" POST.

And answers it over and over and over. A sign that it speaks the truth.

Posted again without being edited by the asshole:

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> > GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> > commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

> > GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung answered:
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from humility which
> is not arrogance:

> Being right in GOD's eyes...
And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?
Answer: Andrew B Chung.

> with all glory to Him...

You have not the slighest clue what or who "Him" is.
You are a TOTALLY ARROGANT person using "God" as an excuse for your

ARROGANCE and a way to push your diamond-hard massive EGO out into the
world seeking fame. You are also sucking-up to "God" in the hope of

fame and glory in "Heaven". You are an INSANE EGOIST with vast
delusions of self-importance.

> is from humility which...
Those who claim humility are assholes.

> is not arrogance: <Link removed>

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 20, 2011, 12:09:31 AM4/20/11

In article
<55ea7e35-e6bd-4048...@p16g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> > GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung answered:
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from humility which
> is not arrogance:

> Being right in GOD's eyes...
And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?
Answer: Andrew B Chung.

CHUNG:

> Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
> "arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
> right in His eyes.
Bullshit translated: Andrew B Chung has allowed Andrew B Chung to know
that the targeted person, Andrew B Chung, is "right" in Andrew B
Chung's eyes. (as we know, Andrew B Chung, like all supreme egoists, is
ALWAYS right. There is no other possibility.)

> Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is automatically lying by the
> definition of name-calling. This is simply because only GOD can re-
> create by just speaking as the Creator and because GOD is also the
> truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always
> right.
A masterful layering of bullshit upon bullshit by the king of INSANE
bullshit. Only someone as INSANE as Chung could make this stuff up.
Here, he uses "GOD" 3 times and "Him" once in only 4 lines, to "prove"

yet again that the supreme egoist Chung is "RIGHT" as usual. The

diamond-hard Chung EGO survives without a scratch once again, each
"GOD" adding another diamond-hard layer of protection.

May GOD annihilate Andrew B. Chung who arrogantly uploads his INSANE
bullshit to Usenet, with fires from Heaven right now, in the name of

Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
"Roast him alive, LORD Jesus Christ, Roast his faggot, Lady-boy ass to
ash!" -GSI

- Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
roaster of men.

His Holiness, Great Sage Itchy <><

Great Sage Itchy, GTH/GCert.
God-certified (The real God) Sage
and Author of "Christianity is Bullshit"

GSI-2011 - "bullshit upon bullshit" v1.3

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 20, 2011, 12:09:36 AM4/20/11

yet again, that the supreme egoist Chung, is "RIGHT", as usual. The

diamond-hard Chung EGO survives without a scratch once again, each
"GOD" adding another diamond-hard layer of protection.

> This is simply because only GOD can re-create by just speaking as the Creator...

God is NOT a person. God does not speak or write. God is the creator,
the origin, of created things, like stars, planets, living things,
people.

> with all glory to Him...

You have not the slighest clue what or who "Him" is.
You are a TOTALLY ARROGANT person using "God" as an excuse for your

ARROGANCE, and a way to push that massive diamond-hard CHUNG EGO out

into the world seeking a level of fame to match. You are also

sucking-up to "God" in the hope of fame and glory in "Heaven". You are
an INSANE EGOIST with vast delusions of self-importance.

> is from humility which...
Those who claim humility are assholes.

> is not arrogance: <Link removed>

bullshit spam to Usenet daily, with fires from Heaven right now, in the

name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. "Roast him alive, LORD Jesus
Christ, Roast his faggot, Lady-boy ass to ash!" -GSI

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Roaster of Men.
- His Holiness, Great Sage Itchy <><

Great Sage Itchy, GTH/GCert.
God-certified (The real God) Sage
and Author of "Christianity is Bullshit"

GSI-2011 - "bullshit upon bullshit" v1.4

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 20, 2011, 12:13:05 AM4/20/11

YOU ARROGANT PIECE OF SHIT

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 20, 2011, 12:13:36 AM4/20/11

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 20, 2011, 12:18:00 AM4/20/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2011, 4:47:07 AM4/20/11

GSI furiously wrote:

[...]

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 20, 2011, 6:14:51 AM4/20/11

In article
<55ea7e35-e6bd-4048...@p16g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> > GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung answered:
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from humility which
> is not arrogance:

> "Being right in GOD's eyes... "

And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Answer: Andrew B Chung.

CHUNG:

> Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
> "arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
> right in His eyes.

Bullshit translated: Andrew B Chung has allowed Andrew B Chung to know
that the targeted person, Andrew B Chung, is "right" in Andrew B
Chung's eyes. (as we know, Andrew B Chung, like all supreme egoists, is
ALWAYS right. There is no other possibility.)

> Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is automatically lying by the

> definition of name-calling. This is simply because only GOD can re-
> create by just speaking as the Creator and because GOD is also the
> truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always
> right.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2011, 8:28:11 AM4/20/11

GSI furiously wrote:

[...]

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 20, 2011, 9:23:07 AM4/20/11

ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 20, 2011, 9:25:23 AM4/20/11

In article
<55ea7e35-e6bd-4048...@p16g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> > GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung answered:
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from humility which
> is not arrogance:

> Being right in GOD's eyes...

And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Answer: Andrew B Chung.

CHUNG:

> Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
> "arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
> right in His eyes.

Bullshit translated: Andrew B Chung has allowed Andrew B Chung to know
that the targeted person, Andrew B Chung, is "right" in Andrew B
Chung's eyes. (as we know, Andrew B Chung, like all supreme egoists, is
ALWAYS right. There is no other possibility.)

> Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is automatically lying by the

> definition of name-calling. This is simply because only GOD can re-
> create by just speaking as the Creator and because GOD is also the
> truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always
> right.

A masterful layering of bullshit upon bullshit by the king of INSANE
bullshit. Only someone as INSANE as Chung could make this stuff up.
Here, he uses "GOD" 3 times and "Him" once in only 4 lines, to "prove"

yet again that the supreme egoist Chung is "RIGHT" as usual. The

diamond-hard Chung EGO survives without a scratch once again, each
"GOD" adding another diamond-hard layer of protection.

May GOD annihilate Andrew B. Chung who arrogantly uploads his INSANE
bullshit to Usenet, with fires from Heaven right now, in the name of

Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
"Roast him alive, LORD Jesus Christ, Roast his faggot, Lady-boy ass to
ash!" -GSI

- Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
roaster of men.

His Holiness, Great Sage Itchy <><

Great Sage Itchy, GTH/GCert.
God-certified (The real God) Sage
and Author of "Christianity is Bullshit"

GSI-2011 - "bullshit upon bullshit" v1.3

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 20, 2011, 9:25:31 AM4/20/11

yet again, that the supreme egoist Chung, is "RIGHT", as usual. The

diamond-hard Chung EGO survives without a scratch once again, each
"GOD" adding another diamond-hard layer of protection.

> This is simply because only GOD can re-create by just speaking as the Creator...

bullshit spam to Usenet daily, with fires from Heaven right now, in the

name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. "Roast him alive, LORD Jesus
Christ, Roast his faggot, Lady-boy ass to ash!" -GSI

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Roaster of Men.
- His Holiness, Great Sage Itchy <><

Great Sage Itchy, GTH/GCert.
God-certified (The real God) Sage
and Author of "Christianity is Bullshit"

GSI-2011 - "bullshit upon bullshit" v1.4

Ken

Apr 20, 2011, 12:42:09 PM4/20/11
U got that right!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2011, 8:39:13 PM4/20/11

GSI furiously wrote:

[...]

Ken

Apr 20, 2011, 9:30:50 PM4/20/11
-

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2011, 9:47:58 PM4/20/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
Ken simply because we really love him as our LORD commands (John

Ken wrote:

> "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> different results"
> Albert Einstein ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?

... and ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?

Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
delusions.

For example, your quoting Albert Einstein's fictional definition of
insanity multiple times and applying it as if it were true serves well
as evidence that you really are becoming insane.

Ken wrote earlier in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

And, so this bona-fide physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) freely
chooses to continue to pray for you as outlined per the amazing

Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Ken, a new heart and a

[...]

Happy Oyster

Apr 20, 2011, 11:39:56 PM4/20/11
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 17:39:13 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>> Babies are nourished by the mothers blood through the umbilical cord
>> and placenta, as anyone who has taken first year biology in High School
>> knows.
>
>Correct.
>
>This does mean that their being hungry as evident by their being able
>to take to the breast does not mean they are starving for they have
>indeed been getting adequate nutrition parenterally via the maternal
>circulation.

That is insane shit to the utmost. Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung calls himself a
physician, but is too damned stupid to understand even the most simple basics of
biology. He is a shame to manking.
--

Evolutionary Plan
http://www.journalist.is/evolutionary_plan.jpg

Happy Oyster

Apr 20, 2011, 11:42:07 PM4/20/11
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 18:47:58 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>And, so this bona-fide physician

Bona fide? Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung's will is to get more than 260 persons
killed.

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 20, 2011, 11:52:10 PM4/20/11

In article
<55ea7e35-e6bd-4048...@p16g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for

> GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD

> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>

> > GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung answered:
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from humility which
> is not arrogance:

> Being right in GOD's eyes...

And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Answer: Andrew B Chung.

CHUNG:

> Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
> "arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
> right in His eyes.

Bullshit translated: Andrew B Chung has allowed Andrew B Chung to know
that the targeted person, Andrew B Chung, is "right" in Andrew B
Chung's eyes. (as we know, Andrew B Chung, like all supreme egoists, is
ALWAYS right. There is no other possibility.)

> Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is automatically lying by the

> definition of name-calling. This is simply because only GOD can re-
> create by just speaking as the Creator and because GOD is also the
> truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always
> right.

A masterful layering of bullshit upon bullshit by the king of INSANE
bullshit. Only someone as INSANE as Chung could make this stuff up.
Here, he uses "GOD" 3 times and "Him" once in only 4 lines, to "prove"

yet again that the supreme egoist Chung is "RIGHT" as usual. The

diamond-hard Chung EGO survives without a scratch once again, each
"GOD" adding another diamond-hard layer of protection.

May GOD annihilate Andrew B. Chung who arrogantly uploads his INSANE
bullshit to Usenet, with fires from Heaven right now, in the name of

Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
"Roast him alive, LORD Jesus Christ, Roast his faggot, Lady-boy ass to
ash!" -GSI

- Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
roaster of men.

His Holiness, Great Sage Itchy <><

Great Sage Itchy, GTH/GCert.
God-certified (The real God) Sage
and Author of "Christianity is Bullshit"

GSI-2011 - "bullshit upon bullshit" v1.3

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 20, 2011, 11:52:33 PM4/20/11

yet again, that the supreme egoist Chung, is "RIGHT", as usual. The

diamond-hard Chung EGO survives without a scratch once again, each
"GOD" adding another diamond-hard layer of protection.

> This is simply because only GOD can re-create by just speaking as the Creator...

bullshit spam to Usenet daily, with fires from Heaven right now, in the

name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. "Roast him alive, LORD Jesus
Christ, Roast his faggot, Lady-boy ass to ash!" -GSI

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Roaster of Men.
- His Holiness, Great Sage Itchy <><

Great Sage Itchy, GTH/GCert.
God-certified (The real God) Sage
and Author of "Christianity is Bullshit"

GSI-2011 - "bullshit upon bullshit" v1.4

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 20, 2011, 11:54:32 PM4/20/11

In article
<55ea7e35-e6bd-4048...@p16g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> > GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung answered:
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from humility which
> is not arrogance:

> "Being right in GOD's eyes... "

And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Answer: Andrew B Chung.

CHUNG:

> Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
> "arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
> right in His eyes.

Bullshit translated: Andrew B Chung has allowed Andrew B Chung to know
that the targeted person, Andrew B Chung, is "right" in Andrew B
Chung's eyes. (as we know, Andrew B Chung, like all supreme egoists, is
ALWAYS right. There is no other possibility.)

> Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is automatically lying by the

> definition of name-calling. This is simply because only GOD can re-
> create by just speaking as the Creator and because GOD is also the
> truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always
> right.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 20, 2011, 11:55:15 PM4/20/11

In article
<55ea7e35-e6bd-4048...@p16g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> > GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung answered:
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from humility which
> is not arrogance:

> "Being right in GOD's eyes... "

And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Answer: Andrew B Chung.

CHUNG:

> Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
> "arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
> right in His eyes.

Bullshit translated: Andrew B Chung has allowed Andrew B Chung to know
that the targeted person, Andrew B Chung, is "right" in Andrew B
Chung's eyes. (as we know, Andrew B Chung, like all supreme egoists, is
ALWAYS right. There is no other possibility.)

> Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is automatically lying by the

> definition of name-calling. This is simply because only GOD can re-
> create by just speaking as the Creator and because GOD is also the
> truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always
> right.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 20, 2011, 11:57:41 PM4/20/11

In article
<55ea7e35-e6bd-4048...@p16g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> > GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung answered:
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from humility which
> is not arrogance:

> "Being right in GOD's eyes... "

And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Answer: Andrew B Chung.

CHUNG:

> Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
> "arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
> right in His eyes.

Bullshit translated: Andrew B Chung has allowed Andrew B Chung to know
that the targeted person, Andrew B Chung, is "right" in Andrew B
Chung's eyes. (as we know, Andrew B Chung, like all supreme egoists, is
ALWAYS right. There is no other possibility.)

> Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is automatically lying by the

> definition of name-calling. This is simply because only GOD can re-
> create by just speaking as the Creator and because GOD is also the
> truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always
> right.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 21, 2011, 5:13:02 AM4/21/11

GSI furiously wrote:

[...]

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 21, 2011, 7:05:27 AM4/21/11

INSANE ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 21, 2011, 10:01:28 PM4/21/11

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 21, 2011, 11:43:18 PM4/21/11

In article
<55ea7e35-e6bd-4048...@p16g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> > GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung answered:
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from humility which
> is not arrogance:

> "Being right in GOD's eyes... "

And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Answer: Andrew B Chung.

CHUNG:

> Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
> "arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
> right in His eyes.

Bullshit translated: Andrew B Chung has allowed Andrew B Chung to know
that the targeted person, Andrew B Chung, is "right" in Andrew B
Chung's eyes. (as we know, Andrew B Chung, like all supreme egoists, is
ALWAYS right. There is no other possibility.)

> Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is automatically lying by the

> definition of name-calling. This is simply because only GOD can re-
> create by just speaking as the Creator and because GOD is also the
> truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always
> right.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 21, 2011, 11:45:05 PM4/21/11

Most, if not all of the so-called "saved" "Christians" in these groups
are INSANE.
I don't mean "insane" in an "internet/Usenet" way, I mean they are
clinically INSANE. I'm speaking of CHUNG, IKE, M. CHRIST, VERA, BEAR,
VINCE GARCIA, etc. - INSANE.. And their so-called CHRISTIANITY that
"worships" a dead body nailed to a cross, and believes that babies are
born in "SIN", and believes that THEY are favored by "God" and their
savior, "LORD" Jesus Christ, because of their "worship", "faith", and
"salvation" is a "religion" created BY and FOR INSANE SICK ASSHOLES
(egoists) for the purpose of making those sick assholes "RIGHT, and
"RIGHTEOUS" and "better", "holier" than the rest of us. I call this
religion "EGO-Christianity"**.
What was once a religion of ONENESS (enlightenment) and PEACE has been
twisted into a support/belief system, for egoists, white supremacists,
racists, Fascists, haters, losers and INSANE creeps. A pure white sheet
of "Christianity" to cover the assholes (egoists) and loser/creeps
hiding underneath, and make them the "winners".

[...]

further humble us as He did back in 9/11/2001. GOD is awesome. Fear the
LORD and dread nought else." -Andrew B. Chung

"And you and the other evildoers have been tossed into that lake of
fire that has been prepared for you while the rest of us are enjoying a
new Heaven and new Earth in our new glorified bodies like those of
angels." -Andrew B. Chung

[...]

including: Islamist, Muslims, Liberals, Democrats, Gays, Lesbians,
Intellectuals, Writers, Actors, Environmentalists, Mexicans, Puerto
Ricans, Blacks, Catholics, Buddhists, Hindus, Shintoists, Taoists,
Vedantists, Confucianists, Secularists, Agnostics, Atheists, Sikhs,
Baha'iists, Jainists, Cao Daiists, Zoroastrianists, Tenrikyoists,
Neo-Paganists, Unitarian-Universalists, Rastafarians, Scientologists,
hippies, and New-Agers. Their "Church" is a television and radio
network, FOX-TV, which broadcasts the EGO-Christian daily message of
division, separation, (who are the "RIGHT" people, and who are the
"WRONG" people), egotism, white Christian supremacy, who the enemy is,
who to FEAR and who to HATE (Hate, the life-blood of egoists), with
lies and half-truths carefully crafted by professional political
propagandists to tell the FOX KKKULT hater-egoists that the evil enemy,
- "LIBERALS", and non EGO-Christians (i.e. anyone with a 3 digit IQ),
will soon be destroyed by their Messiah, "LORD" Jesus Christ, upon His
glorious return to begin a prophesied thousand year reign over His
EGO-Christian 2 digit IQ paradise. There's always plenty of money to be
made, and votes collected, selling hate and egotism to 2 digit creeps,
losers, and haters.

The distribution of intelligence in the world is like a pyramid. The
smartest are the fewest at the top. Only the stupid, the middle to the
bottom of the pyramid, watch Fox "News". It's aimed at the 'low". The
stupid, greedy, and egocentric, because that's where the numbers are in
an asshole world. And numbers mean election wins.

That's how you win elections. By telling the stupid and greedy what
they want to hear. By manipulating the stupid, lazy, greedy and weak.
By dividing the world into the "right" people, and the "wrong" people
and telling the stupid that THEY are the "right" people. That they are
the "smart" ones. They are the "chosen" ones. They are the strong ones.
That their country is POWERFUL, and so THEY are POWERFUL. By telling
them that YOU are POWERFUL, and the "opposition" is WEAK. By telling
them that you will make America stronger by making the military
stronger, more POWERFUL. By telling them that you will silence the
environmentalists and global warming experts who stand in the way of
the unlimited exploitation of natural resources, because greed is good
and makes America rich and POWERFUL. By telling them who to fear and
hate, and that you FEAR and HATE the same people they do. By telling
them that you will deny Universal Health Care, because that would allow
people you hate and fear, (the poor, immigrants, people with the wrong
color of skin), access to health care, and would make THOSE people more
POWERFUL. By telling the stupid and egocentric what they want to hear,
that their egotism and hate is justified, and good for America.
The weak are attracted to POWER and FEAR the loss of that POWER.
Opposites attract. Understanding this, and using it, is the key to
winning elections in a world driven by egotism.
Why is this happening? Who is behind it? What are the goals?

1. Political manipulation to win elections by ruthless people who want
to control the American Government for their own hidden agenda.
2. To drive the world toward "total egotism" and self destruction.
3. Putting finger on the scale of, [advancing], End Times?

EGO-Christianity is NOT religion at all. It is a cult of racist egoists
and "exclusive" white supremacists. It is Fascism and neo-Nazi-ism.
It's a delusionary world of who is the Satanic enemy, and who is God's
special favorites. Who will be sent to God's concentration camps and
who glide through God's heavenly realms in a new angelic body. Who will
roast and who will rapture. It is the religion of the exclusive,
arrogant, meat-eating standing crocodiles. The religion of the "Left
Behind" of THIS world, left behind by Twitter, Facebook, and Will I.
Am, and Lady Gaga, who believe that a glorious place where THEY are the
ones who matter, is waiting for them in the next world. The religion of
the LOW. The religion of the hater. Religion for the lowest common
denominator in a sick world. Religion gone horribly wrong. Religion
turned into its opposite, total egotism.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 22, 2011, 5:49:43 AM4/22/11

GSI wrote:

> Most, if not all of the so-called "saved" "Christians" in these groups
> are INSANE.
>
> I don't mean "insane" in an "internet/Usenet" way, I mean they are
> clinically INSANE.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/92c3570839dc834c?

You are suffering from the delusions that you are a physician and that
you are thereby qualified to diagnose clinical insanity in others.

This does allow those of us who are real physicians to diagnose that
you are the one who is clinically insane.

You should inform your doctor(s) about your break from reality. If
you are already taking psychotropic medication(s), it is likely your
doctor(s) will either change or adjust them to help you recover from
your mental breakdown.

GSI furiously wrote:

[...]

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 22, 2011, 7:12:32 AM4/22/11

[...]

"Anyone who can speak can say 'Jesus be cursed' while no one can say
'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit for it is written that "no

*Ace wrote:
> When someone reads 1 Corinthians 12:3 out loud with their mouth they
> are saying: "no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "JESUS
> BE CURSED", and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord", except by the Holy
> Spirit. NIV (emphasis mine).

"Those not born again (John 3:3 & 5) would choke on the latter part of
the verse and end up not saying 'Jesus is LORD.' Instead, they may say
'Jesus as lord' or 'Lord Jesus' or skip it altogether."

> "no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "JESUS BE CURSED",
> So that must mean the person, the teacher or pastor, reading this out
> loud with their mouth, DO NOT have the Holy Spirit.

"Incorrect.

It simply means that the Holy Spirit did not help them say "JESUS BE
CURSED."

"The Holy Spirit does not make us less able. Instead, He makes us more
able starting with being able to say 'Jesus is LORD' with our mouth
(Romans 10:9) thereby saving us (Romans 10:10)"

*Ace wrote:
> It says they are speaking without the Holy Spirit, however if they are
> speaking the Scriptures, then they are speaking with the Holy Spirit
> because, "All Scripture is breathed out by God" (2 Timothy 3:16)

"All of Scripture has been breathed into existence by GOD including 1
Corinthians 12:3 which had been originally **written** down in a
letter to the Corinthians instead of being spoken to them.

"And it is clearly written that no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except

by the Holy Spirit." (1Cor12:3)"

> > Those not born again (John 3:3 & 5) would choke on the latter part of
> > the verse and end up not saying "Jesus is LORD." Instead, they may say
> > "Jesus as lord" or "Lord Jesus" or skip it altogether.

*Ace replied:
> That's pure superstition.
Chung:
It remains experience.

---------------------------------

[...]

to control the American Government for their own agenda.

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 22, 2011, 7:14:35 AM4/22/11

Most, if not all of the so-called "saved" "Christians" in these groups
are INSANE.
I don't mean "insane" in an "internet/Usenet" way, I mean they are
clinically INSANE. I'm speaking of CHUNG, IKE, M. CHRIST, VERA, BEAR,
VINCE GARCIA, etc. - INSANE.. And their so-called CHRISTIANITY that
"worships" a dead body nailed to a cross, and believes that babies are
born in "SIN", and believes that THEY are favored by "God" and their
savior, "LORD" Jesus Christ, because of their "worship", "faith", and
"salvation" is a "religion" created BY and FOR INSANE SICK ASSHOLES
(egoists) for the purpose of making those sick assholes "RIGHT, and
"RIGHTEOUS" and "better", "holier" than the rest of us. I call this
religion "EGO-Christianity"**.
What was once a religion of ONENESS (enlightenment) and PEACE has been
twisted into a support/belief system, for egoists, white supremacists,
racists, Fascists, haters, losers and INSANE creeps. A pure white sheet
of "Christianity" to cover the assholes (egoists) and loser/creeps
hiding underneath, and make them the "winners".

Sayings of the EGO-Christian egomaniac, Andrew B. Chung:

"May GOD annihilate you at your keyboard if you try to pretend to be
Him again, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen." -Andrew B.
Chung

May GOD annihilate you with fires from Heaven right now, in the name

of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
Andrew <><

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor

"Incorrect.

"And it is clearly written that no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except

by the Holy Spirit." (1Cor12:3)"

> > Those not born again (John 3:3 & 5) would choke on the latter part of

It is loading more messages.