A Spirit-guided WDJW thought for Memorial Evening 05/30/11...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 30, 2011, 9:59:41 PM5/30/11
... after remembering during the day the soldiers who gave their lives
for the benefit of others, we should now remember the One Who put down
His life to save us and then on the 3rd day took up His life to teach
us how to love others (John 15:12) as He has loved us (John 15:13) so
that we can volunteer like the soldiers whom we have remembered
earlier on this day.

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends."(John 15:13)

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life.(John 3:16)

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is wonderfully healthier for the heart, soul,
mind, and body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Great Sage Itchy

May 31, 2011, 12:10:10 AM5/31/11
In article
<c6f4e474-612b-47d9...@28g2000yqu.googlegroups.com>,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> ... after remembering during the day the soldiers who gave their lives
> for the benefit of others, we should now remember the One Who put down
> His life to save us and then on the 3rd day took up His life to teach
> us how to love others (John 15:12) as He has loved us (John 15:13) so
> that we can volunteer like the soldiers whom we have remembered
> earlier on this day.

"volunteer like the soldiers..." by being INSANE ARROGANT spamming
assholes.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 31, 2011, 1:00:50 AM5/31/11

Great Sage Itchy wrote:

True Templar Attitude!
"The Artifacts are To Powerful, even for the Heirs to have!!"
But when they "Tore Down Tara", looking for the "Arc of the Covenant", well,
The Knights of the Red Branch, along with the Orders of the Golden Fleece,
and the Thistle, had had enough!
And, as has been done a few times a "United Kingdom" in Force moved against
them!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 31, 2011, 7:17:11 AM5/31/11
GSI wrote:

> > ... after remembering during the day the soldiers who gave their lives
> > for the benefit of others, we should now remember the One Who put down
> > His life to save us and then on the 3rd day took up His life to teach
> > us how to love others (John 15:12) as He has loved us (John 15:13) so
> > that we can volunteer like the soldiers whom we have remembered
> > earlier on this day.
>
> "volunteer like the soldiers..." by being INSANE ARROGANT spamming
> assholes.

Those who are unsound mind (i.e. insane) should not be also
categorized as arrogant because the focus should remain on the mental
problem instead of observer opinion. Moreover, those who are arrogant
can't perform the selfless act of volunteering. Truth is simply
reality.

GSI earlier wrote:

> Most, if not all of the so-called "saved" "Christians" in these groups
> are INSANE.
>
> I don't mean "insane" in an "internet/Usenet" way, I mean they are
> clinically INSANE.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/92c3570839dc834c?

You are suffering from the delusions that you are a physician and that
you are thereby qualified to diagnose clinical insanity in others.
This does allow those of us who are real physicians to diagnose that
you are the one who is clinically insane. You should inform your
doctor(s) about your break from reality. If you are already taking
psychotropic medication(s), it is likely your doctor(s) will either
change or adjust them to help you recover from your mental breakdown.

GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT <profane name-calling snipped>

Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from http://WDJW.net/Humility
which is not arrogance.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?

> And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
"arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
right in His eyes. Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is
automatically lying by the definition of name-calling. This is simply
because only GOD can re-create by just speaking as the Creator and
because GOD is also the truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is
in Him, Who is always right.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/becfcf6773f931df?

GSI wrote:

> "May GOD annihilate ...

... all those who would anonymously propagandize the lie that "hunger
is starvation" here on usenet for these are not either neighbors or
enemies but rather are sockpuppets of satan already slated for
destruction (Revelation 20:10).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ce32afef01afd70?

GSI wrote:
> > GSI wrote:
> > >
> > > Chung is INSANE.
> >
> > Lie.
> >
> > Wouldn't have an active medical license as all can verify on-line if
> > your lie were true
>
> It needs to be taken away from you.

Lie.

Medical licenses have no need.

> You are an embarrasment to the medical profession.

Lie.

No real physician would claim to be embarrassed by another who is
helping folks stop overeating:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

> YOU ARE INSANE.

Lie.

Again, wouldn't have an active medical license as all can verify on-
line if your lie were true

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa199f5c6ecc02b7?

Your pathological lying is consistent with your being insane:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1bad08b050d1f90c?

GSI wrote:
> He is a totally arrogant person.

Lie.

Just as there is no such thing as an incompletely arrogant person,
there is no such thing as a totally arrogant one.

> A Supreme EGOIST.

Lie.

No such thing.

Instead, folks like this physician have what is called a super-ego,
which is our conscience, that keeps us from lying compulsively like
you.

Bottom line: You are a pathological liar.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/17ba5acc5a03e6f9?

GSI wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_YK8KBZk0
> >
> > Dear GSI, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>
> The name is "Your Holiness Great Sage Itchy" or "Mr. Itchy Sir", to you
> Chung.
>
> And as to your question, "can you publicly say Jesus is LORD", I will
> answer just as I have many times, by saying that everyone is LORD.
> Everyone has the same origin. All created things have the same origin.
> That origin we call "God". We are ALL God transformed into people.

Saying "everyone is LORD" is not the same as saying "Jesus is LORD"
for it is written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ea71ebf6297d5820?

GSI wrote:
> Robert Miles wrote:
> >
> > I suppose you know what profanity is - the way feeble minds try to
> > express themselves.
>
> "I suppose you know what profanity is...": I'm not sure, asshole. My
> mind is too feeble. Help me out, would you?

Only GOD can save you. You need to be born again (John 3:3&5).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/feddb47a23e5bcc9?

GSI citing what retired physician and cardiac patient Frank Hildner
wrote in part as a retiree and cardiac patient back in 2001:

> "You lost your job because you talked yourself out of it".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

It remains wise to tell patients the truth instead of harming them
with lies:

Primum non nocere

GSI furiously wrote:

<irrationally angry remarks with profanity snipped>

Bottom line concerning you, GSI:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f7ee7e467a65fc?

This has been affirmed by another:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff30e76c4d3262f4?

... and by yet another:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e8b43791cd65c82?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prays for you as outlined
per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, GSI, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

[...]

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Great Sage Itchy

May 31, 2011, 7:28:05 PM5/31/11
In article
<ca12dbf2-2ff3-4e00...@d19g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> > > us how to love others (John 15:12) as He has loved us (John 15:13) so
> > > that we can volunteer like the soldiers whom we have remembered
> > > earlier on this day.
> >
> > "volunteer like the soldiers..." by being INSANE ARROGANT spamming
> > assholes.
>
> Those who are unsound mind (i.e. insane) should not be also
> categorized as arrogant because the focus should remain on the mental
> problem instead of observer opinion. Moreover, those who are arrogant
> can't perform the selfless act of volunteering. Truth is simply
> reality.

Insane and arrogant are BOTH mental problems.
Your INSANITY and your TOTAL ARROGANCE are one and the same mental
condition. Unfortunately, there is no cure. You will always be a total
asshole. You will have a short life. It will probably end violently. No
one will care. Truth is simply reality.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jun 1, 2011, 2:03:52 AM6/1/11

Great Sage Itchy wrote:

> In article
> <ca12dbf2-2ff3-4e00...@d19g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,

> > > "volunteer like the soldiers..." by being INSANE ARROGANT spamming
> > > assholes.
> >
> > Those who are unsound mind (i.e. insane) should not be also
> > categorized as arrogant because the focus should remain on the mental
> > problem instead of observer opinion. Moreover, those who are arrogant
> > can't perform the selfless act of volunteering. Truth is simply
> > reality.
>
> Insane and arrogant are BOTH mental problems.
> Your INSANITY and your TOTAL ARROGANCE are one and the same mental
> condition.

That is a Little Better!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 1, 2011, 4:40:53 AM6/1/11
GSI wrote:

> Insane and arrogant are BOTH mental problems.

Incorrect. Your arrogance is a spiritual problem related to pride and
not related to your insanity.

GSI earlier wrote:

> > ... after remembering during the day the soldiers who gave their lives
> > for the benefit of others, we should now remember the One Who put down
> > His life to save us and then on the 3rd day took up His life to teach

> > us how to love others (John 15:12) as He has loved us (John 15:13) so
> > that we can volunteer like the soldiers whom we have remembered
> > earlier on this day.
>
> "volunteer like the soldiers..." by being INSANE ARROGANT spamming
> assholes.

Those who are unsound mind (i.e. insane) should not be also
categorized as arrogant because the focus should remain on the mental
problem instead of observer opinion. Moreover, those who are arrogant
can't perform the selfless act of volunteering. Truth is simply
reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74e5d2aed66ea66b?

Great Sage Itchy

Jun 1, 2011, 6:37:05 AM6/1/11
In article
<21dddece-2671-4a8d...@em7g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

SICK ASSHOLE

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 1, 2011, 8:32:29 PM6/1/11
GSI wrote:
> Insane and arrogant are BOTH mental problems.

Incorrect. Your arrogance is a spiritual problem related to pride and
not related to your insanity.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7ac3916b7994840d?

Delo Zex

Jun 2, 2011, 6:47:20 PM6/2/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> GSI wrote:
>> Insane and arrogant are BOTH mental problems.
>
> Incorrect. Your arrogance is a spiritual problem related to pride and
> not related to your insanity.

Incorrect.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 5, 2011, 5:57:05 PM6/5/11
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
>> Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

>> > I could ...
>>
>> Then please kindly allow all who are reading this to witness your
>> publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth by **any** means of
>> your choosing since you, Lady Azure, have written that you can.
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/82b0377d5dc85812?
>>
>> Some have found the easiest means to be via http://WDJW.net where
>> there are examples of people who had written they could only to
>> discover they cannot.
>
> REV 19:10!!!

Nothing specifically about Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole,
being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using her mouth there at
the cited Scripture.

Sad to learn again that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using
your mouth.

This does mean you need to be born-again (John 3:3 & 5) else you would
not be saved according to what is written at Romans 10:9.

Truly there is only one GOD:

http://WDJW.net/YHWH

GOD has a mind (Father), a heart (Son), and a soul (Holy Spirit) with
the love of GOD residing in His heart, Who is our risen LORD Jesus
'Christ' of Nazareth (Romans 8:39). It is the mind of GOD Who knows
(Matthew 24:36) the appointed time when His heart will return in the
flesh for His disciples to physically recognize (Luke 24:32) Him in
order to meet up with Him in the air at the appointed place (Luke
17:37):

http://WDJW.net/Cloud

GOD is love (1 John 4:16) because He has made up His mind (Father) to
allow His heart (Son) to reign as "KING of kings and LORD of lords"
while continuing to indwell within us in His spirit (Holy Spirit)
until the end of the world (Matthew 28:17-20)

Your not being unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth
convinces this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) to pray for you

as outlined per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Lady Azure, a new

heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would
be born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and

Calista Flockheart

Jun 5, 2011, 11:42:03 PM6/5/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Nothing specifically about Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole,
> being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using her mouth there at
> the cited Scripture.

Does your boyfriend know how much time you waste in NGs?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2011, 4:05:48 AM6/6/11
... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Ace's perishing mind simply because we really love him as our LORD
commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Evidence that Ace* is born again (Jn3:3&5) until Ace* deleted his
YouTube account out of fear of persecution by his unredeemed
friends&family who cannot say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth and who
think he was mocking their condition (that they are no better than
socks as evident by their not being able to do what his sock can do):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuWCkxxVdFo

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcece5df8d7697f7?

All can recall from memory that if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would
have been able to boldly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth on YouTube
without cowering behind both a sockpuppet and a fake name. Moreover,
he would not have fearfully deleted his YouTube account as witnessed
by all when challenged by others who took offense accusing him of
mocking Jesus although saying "Jesus is LORD" glorifies Him even when
done via a sockpuppet.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a727291fe2aae160?

Now, if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would stop unwittingly exposing
himself as a fraud here while trying to hide behind various fake names
as he tries to steal the credentials of others.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f225d5db5e16ed27?

What's really his credentials anyway?

Likely none because of mental illness:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5720bf4d940f5626?

Moreover, impersonating a licensed physician as he has done a number
of times here on Usenet is a felony:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8d80bb1ae64d18eb?

prodigal Ace* wrote:

> Let's see... Today I ate two small slices of pizza, 6 peanut butter
> cracker sandwiches, a spinach salad with a little bit of grilled
> chicken and drank 8oz of low sodium V8. I usually don't keep track of
> what I eat, but this is pretty typical daily volume wise. Am I hungry?
> Nope.

Thus confirming that you are indeed prodigal and really need to turn
away (repent) from your intentionally ignorant (ignoring weight of
meals) commission of the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony in order to
be blessed (Luke 6:21a) by GOD else something worse (John 5:14) like a
heart attack or stroke may happen to you.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ca4ad6a56f67f4e2?

prodigal Ace* earlier wrote:

> > Therefore, it is smart to eat just the right amount (32 oz) of daily
> > food thereby neither underdose nor overdose it.
>
> Q: Can you post empirical evidence, outside of your own substantiated
> personal claims, that 32 oz is the correct amount of food to eat irrespective of
> calories, trans fats, sugar, cholesterol and sodium?

Yes. See Deuteronomy 8:4 which summarizes 40 years of empirical
evidence supporting the efficacy of holding to the right amount (omer)
of daily real food (manna) as prescribed by the Great Physician
(Exodus 16+16=32 oz) Who is this HeartDoc's ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) Boss (LORD).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2899814fe7890f4d?

prodigal Ace* (aka Brian G. Kelley, PhD) earlier wrote:

> > Thus, it remains much smarter to http://WDJW.net/NotDiet and
> > instead,http://WDJW.net/Guard the body by holding to the right daily amount
> > (32 oz) of food in order to lose the VAT thereby possibly curing the
> > type-2 diabetes.
> >
> > Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
> > more sophisticated and smarter:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?
>
> For which there is no clinical study.

Actually, there has been a clinical study held out of Emory University
that enrolled hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. It remains
this physician's choice to not publish it since it pales in comparison
to the comparably sized but much longer duration 40 year clinical
study by the Great Physician, Who is this physician's Boss, Who
published this in the Bible with the miraculous results of 100%
efficacy (Deuteronomy 8:4). This choice to not publish results that do
not add to what is reported in the Bible would be this lead
investigator's right. Truth is simply reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d5360a6ad0ae565c?

prodigal Ace* wrote:
> Studies at places like Emory are funded / given grants

Not all studies at private institutions like Emory are funded by
public grants and indeed, the studies involving the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach remain a privately-funded volunteer effort involving Emory
physicians:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5cd7b7e8786b1914?

prodigal Ace* shrieked:
> HUNGER IS STARVATION

Yours is a terrible delusion that has led to the insane behavior of
eating children (2 Kings 6:29):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5579e8515529ede9?

Hunger is not starvation as evident by it being synonymous with
appetite, which everyone knows is absolutely healthy, which is
wonderful:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hunger

> Psychopath.

Lie. Psychopaths don't openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy
profanely (Hebrews 12:16) evil (Genesis 25:32) creatures whom GOD
hates (Malachi 1:2-3) much less author books ( http://NetCabal.com and
http://CelestinMiracle.com ) and treat cardiac patients while
maintaining an active medical license that is verifiable on line.
Truth is simply reality and the reality is that you are at risk for
the insane behavior of eating children (2 Kings 6:29).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b646de8f6d07ac87?

Instead, you are a psychopath:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5579e8515529ede9?

prodigal Ace* shrieked:
> > > 30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
> > >http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg
> >
> > If that were true, hunger instead of starvation would be listed as the
> > cause of death on their death certificates.
>
> If that were true, since "smoking" isn't listed as the cause of death on
> death certificates, people don't die from it.

Smoking is listed as the cause of death of smokers in Britain:

Thus, people die from smoking.

Bottom line:
You need to repent and stop being prodigal else something worse may
happen to you (John 5:14)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b454aab62e6fb10b?

prodigal Ace* timidly wrote:

> > Specifically, T2s need to lose their VAT which is the proximate cause
> > of their disease.
> >
> > The smartest way to do this is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet (i.e.
> > restricting food choices) but rather to http://WDJW.net/Guard the body
> > by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of real food.
>
> Which is apparently not endorsed by any other physician ...

Lie.

This physician's LORD, Who is the Great Physician, is another
physician and the concept of one right daily amount (omer) for
everyone is by His design as revealed by what is written at Exodus
16:16. Laus Deo for His allowing this physician working in
collaboration with his physician colleagues at Emory University
( http://EmoryIMVC.org ) to discover in 1997 that an omer of real food
weighs 32 oz. All bona-fide physicians who know about the 32 oz of the
http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach have given their tacit approval
about it as evident by none either writing or speaking about an
alternative right daily amount of real food.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/039c15d33b9993e1?

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d1b49966a79db71b?

http://EmoryIMVC.org

IMVC is the International Medical VAT Cure (aka http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach )

Now please stop lying Ace* or something worse may happen to you (John
5:14).

In the interim, may GOD bless you, Ace*, now (Luke 6:21a) more than
ever causing you to become hungrier (Deuteronomy 8:3) than ever
thereby helping you realize that if hunger were starvation you would
be dying a thousand deaths now that you are a thousand times hungrier
in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ae9391ce0321e0d6?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our http://WDJW.net/Status and then http://WDJW.net/Update
so that there would be http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

(1) Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946
(2) Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946
(3) Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946
(4) Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946
(5) Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are

"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

Love in the truth,

Great Sage Itchy

Jun 6, 2011, 5:09:28 AM6/6/11

SICK ASSHOLE

Calista Flockheart

Jun 6, 2011, 8:01:48 AM6/6/11
Wow, you really have a major hardon for Ace. You're replying to people
other than Ace about Ace. I have to admit, he is pretty hot. Does your
boyfriend know about that too?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 9, 2011, 8:05:53 PM6/9/11

Brian Gene Kelley

Jun 10, 2011, 12:53:28 AM6/10/11
Andrew B. Chung pathologically lied:

> Evidence that Ace* is born again

Error. Ace* is a Usenet pseudonym. Pseudonyms don't become
born again :-)

> (Jn3:3&5) until Ace* deleted his
> YouTube account

Pathological lie. This is my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/bkfjinlv?feature=mhee

> out of fear of persecution by his unredeemed
> friends&family who cannot say "Jesus is LORD"
> with their mouth

Delusion. This is me saying "Jesus is LORD" with redeemed
friends&family
for all the unredeemed in the world to see and hear:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc0_DylzOqw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDgRZp2NHg4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUd_cGafXcE

And appearing on Christian radio programs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UKDV4YkOws

This concisely proves that man-child Chung is delusional, pathological
and just plain ridiculous.

And obviously has the hots for me - yuck.

People on Usenet have been telling Mr. Chung he's a kook for years.
But of course he can't/won't listen. However I'm still hopeful for him
that one day it might sink in.

Norm MacDonald

Jun 10, 2011, 2:45:36 AM6/10/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> ... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
> Ace's perishing mind simply because we really love him as our LORD
> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Again, not Ace, Charlie. Did you even check the headers, IPs, etc??? WTF
is your major malfunction?

Urim Thummim

Jun 10, 2011, 3:49:09 AM6/10/11
On Jun 9, 11:45 pm, "Norm MacDonald" <iambec...@death.com> wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in messagenews:a7d341cc-9c97-4c26...@m21g2000yqc.googlegroups.com...

> > ... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
> > Ace's perishing mind simply because we really love him as our LORD
> > commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> Again, not Ace, Charlie.  Did you even check the headers, IPs, etc???  WTF
> is your major malfunction?

The list is endless.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Great Sage Itchy

Jun 11, 2011, 4:07:02 AM6/11/11

COCKSUCKING DONGDAN FAGGOT

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jun 11, 2011, 5:44:42 AM6/11/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Name-calling is by definition lying.
>
> Ace* is a deluded prodigal reprobate fraud.

Yep, Chung just proved himself a liar again by his own definition :-)

This concisely proves that girly-man-child Chung is delusional,

pathological and just plain ridiculous.

And apparently has the hots for me as well - yuck.

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jun 12, 2011, 6:29:29 AM6/12/11
On Jun 11, 2:44 am, "Brian Gene Kelley, PhD" <whitestu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

.

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jun 12, 2011, 6:29:44 AM6/12/11
On Jun 11, 2:44 am, "Brian Gene Kelley, PhD" <whitestu...@gmail.com>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 17, 2011, 5:52:18 AM6/17/11
... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Ace's perishing mind simply

because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all
glory to GOD the Father.

Evidence that Ace* is born again (Jn3:3&5) until Ace* deleted his
YouTube account out of fear of excommunication by his church of

[...]

Sources:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f225d5db5e16ed27?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/474ac409e760ace5?

prodigal Ace* wrote in reference to:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dda6f140e862c223?

> Andrew B. Chung being fired for insobaranation.

As were Meshach, Shadrach, and Abnego :-) Laus Deo :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6ecb4844c14587ae?

prodigal Ace* wrote in reference to:

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

> Chung is excommunicated from churches ...

Lie.

The eternal Church ( http://WDJW.net ) of which this physician
( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is a member is built on the reality of
Peter's up&down relationship with the LORD as described at Matthew
16:18 does not excommunicate anyone as evident by Peter not having
been excommunicated for denying Christ three times.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e99288ec0762f938?

Great Sage Itchy

Jun 17, 2011, 6:24:02 AM6/17/11

Transcript:

"Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I'm the director of security at
First Baptist Church Woodstock. Andrew, I need to inform you that
you're not allowed to come back to our campus. I don't want you to show
up this weekend, I don't want you to come back, okay? That's the
decision we're making today. And you need to know if you do come back,
we'll remove you from the property and beyond that, if you come back, I
will call the police. Andrew, lets allow this to end peacefully. Allow
it to end right now. Thank you and have a good day."

First Baptist Church of Woodstock
Pastor Johnny M. Hunt
11905 Georgia 92
Woodstock, GA 30188
(770) 926-4428
u...@fbcw.net
www.fbcw.org
Twitter: @fbcwoodstock
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_18809369051

Great Sage Itchy

Jun 17, 2011, 6:39:03 AM6/17/11

Transcript:

--------------------------------------

Chung FIRED after 80 days employment at the Central Florida Heart
Center by head of Cardiology: Dr. Frank Hildner MD:

Dr. Frank Hildner MD wrote the following letter to Andrew B. Chung:

Dr. Chung:
Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of CFHC.

After going through this difficult time with you, I understand that you
are probably not interested in anything I have to say. Also, I believe
what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted by you to suit
your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and declarative as
possible.

Your website comments about cardiology in Ocala, FL are detractions and
border on slander. These are legal terms, and one of the important
features of them is that the comments are published. Your website
fulfills that requirement. Now just reflect on the fact that you are
the only one to make such insinuations or allegations. Any reasonable
person seeing these things may justifiably conclude that it is you that
is out of step, not the other 15 or 20 cardiologists in Ocala. As I
have in the past, I am trying to get you to see the reality of the
situation from outside your head. You have chosen to ignore the
good advice I tried to give while you were here. I hope you will soon
realize you are doing yourself more harm than good by publishing your
dispute. It would be better to let it go, before your reputation
suffers more.

Speaking of reputations, I have spent 35 years building mine. I can
call on physicians from around the world and this community to attest
to it. I can also call upon the many physicians I trained to do cardiac
catheterization (over 25 years) to offer a positive opinion about my
work. You can't. Being just out of training, you have no reputation
except the one you have just established here in Ocala. You are
continuing to establish your reputation by publishing your website. How
do you think what you have said would look to another physician-perhaps
an employer- when he reads it? Do you think he or anyone would conclude
that you are a reputable physician, easy to work with and a team
player?

Personally, if I find that you speak disparagingly of me, or my work to
any patient or physician, be assured I will not take the matter
lightly. Whatever you think of me personally, or whatever you think of
my professional activity, you do not have the right to condemn either
me or the work to another and thereby compromise my reputation. You may
disagree with me, or state we have a difference of opinion, but you may
not state that I am practicing less than optimum cardiology. Once
again, if I find that you have done so (and I hope it has not happened
yet) I will certainly take the matter to the State Board of Medicine
for a hearing. If the Florida State Board finds cause, and renders a
censure, that must be transmitted to all other State Boards on your
next and all future applications for licensure. And once again, just
common sense should tell you that hitting back in your situation is
counterproductive
and could be disastrous for you. But as I told you face to face, you
may have great book smarts, but your actions have shown that you have
no common sense that permits you to operate successfully in a
professional community. And, once again, I will tell you what I did
before, you do not operate in a vacuum. Your practice, wherever it may
be, must be according to the community standard, regardless of what you
perceive that to be. And an attitude that you vocalized by saying that
you were unable to change the community standard in Ocala speaks loudly
and clearly about your perception of reality and your inability to work
with your colleagues.

Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your
future which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of
hitting back and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks
upon such attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will
continue to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you

talked yourself out of it.

Frank Hildner MD
Central Florida Heart Ctr
3310 SW 34th St
Ocala, FL

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 17, 2011, 8:00:57 PM6/17/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for GSI's perishing soul simply

GSI earlier wrote:

> > ... after remembering during the day the soldiers who gave their lives
> > for the benefit of others, we should now remember the One Who put down
> > His life to save us and then on the 3rd day took up His life to teach
> > us how to love others (John 15:12) as He has loved us (John 15:13) so
> > that we can volunteer like the soldiers whom we have remembered
> > earlier on this day.
>
> "volunteer like the soldiers..." by being INSANE ARROGANT spamming
> assholes.

Those who are unsound mind (i.e. insane) should not be also
categorized as arrogant because the focus should remain on the mental
problem instead of observer opinion. Moreover, those who are arrogant

can't perform the selfless act of volunteering. Truth is simply
reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74e5d2aed66ea66b?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/92c3570839dc834c?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/becfcf6773f931df?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ce32afef01afd70?

GSI wrote:

Lie.

Lie.

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

> YOU ARE INSANE.

Lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa199f5c6ecc02b7?

Lie.

> A Supreme EGOIST.

Lie.

No such thing.

GSI furiously wrote:

[...]

Kirk

Jun 17, 2011, 11:43:21 PM6/17/11

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
> ( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for GSI's perishing soul simply
> because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all
> glory to GOD the Father.
>
> GSI wrote:
>> Insane and arrogant are BOTH mental problems.
>
> Incorrect. Your arrogance is a spiritual problem related to pride and
> not related to your insanity.

Incorrect. YOUR arrogance is a mental problem related to delusions and not
related to your spirituality....and your failings as a doctor...which god is
angry for. He told me. Yes, god did.

Great Sage Itchy

Jun 18, 2011, 2:33:28 AM6/18/11

In article
<55ea7e35-e6bd-4048...@p16g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for

> GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> > GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung answered:
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from humility which
> is not arrogance:

HERE IS THE FULL TEXT - WITHOUT THE SELECTIVE SNIPPING OUT OF THE TRUTH
THAT CHUNG DOESN'T WANT TO HEAR.

> "Being right in GOD's eyes... "

And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Answer: Andrew B Chung.

CHUNG:

> Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
> "arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
> right in His eyes.

Bullshit translated: Andrew B Chung has allowed Andrew B Chung to know
that the targeted person, Andrew B Chung, is "right" in Andrew B
Chung's eyes. (as we know, Andrew B Chung, like all supreme egoists, is
ALWAYS right. There is no other possibility for a supreme EGOIST.)

> Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is automatically lying by the
> definition of name-calling. This is simply because only GOD can re-
> create by just speaking as the Creator and because GOD is also the
> truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always
> right.

A masterful layering of bullshit upon bullshit by the king of INSANE
bullshit. Only someone as INSANE as Chung could make this stuff up.
Here, he uses "GOD" 3 times and "Him" once in only 4 lines, to "prove"
yet again, that the supreme egoist Chung, is "RIGHT", as usual. The
diamond-hard massive Chung EGO survives without a scratch once again,
each "GOD" adding another diamond-hard layer of protection.

> This is simply because only GOD can re-create by just speaking as the Creator...
God is NOT a person. God does not speak or write. God is the creator,
i.e. the ORIGIN, of created things, like stars, planets, living things,
people, books, words.

> with all glory to Him...
You have not the slighest clue what or who "Him" is.
You are a TOTALLY ARROGANT person using "God" as an excuse for your
ARROGANCE, and a way to push that massive diamond-hard CHUNG EGO out
into the world seeking a level of fame to match. You are also
sucking-up to "God" in the hope of fame and glory in "Heaven". You are
an INSANE TOTAL EGOIST with vast delusions of self-importance.

> is from humility which...
Those who claim humility are assholes, aka egoists.

> is not arrogance: <Link removed>
it is, like EVERYTHING you do, PURE ARROGANCE, PURE EGO, NOTHING BUT
EGO. EGO EGO EGO.

> > (the Chung "diet") Which is apparently not endorsed by any other physician ...

> Lie.
>
> This physician's LORD, Who is the Great Physician, is another
> physician and the concept of one right daily amount (omer) for
> everyone is by His design as revealed by what is written at Exodus
> 16:16. Laus Deo for His allowing this physician working in
> collaboration with his physician colleagues at Emory University
> ( http://EmoryIMVC.org ) to discover in 1997 that an omer of real food
> weighs 32 oz. All bona-fide physicians who know about the 32 oz of the
> http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach have given their tacit approval
> about it as evident by none either writing or speaking about an
> alternative right daily amount of real food.

Lie.

No medical professional would EVER endorse your QUACK diet. Just as no
real scientist would ever endorse Creationism. Both are what happens
when arrogant stupid people attempt to force their 2-digit literal
interpretation of the Bible into the fields of science and medicine, to
"PROVE" that THEY are the "smart" ones.
Food is primarily fuel. There is NO one right amount for all people in
all climates and all daily activities. A lumberjack cannot do a days
work on 32 oz. of food, while an arrogant, asshole internet spammer
probably could. And it DOES matter WHAT you eat. The 2IQ-MRON diet even
ignores the most basic law of the universe, that EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS
CHANGING. Only the totally rigid mind of an extreme egoist would ignore
this truth.
The 2IQ-MRON diet is pure 2 digit Evangelical, made-up BULLSHIT, and
you, Andrew B. Chung know it. You can't be stupid enough to actually
believe this nonsense. And the suggestion that REAL medical
professionals at Emory University are supporting this BS is laughable.
The janitorial staff at Emory is smarter than that. Give me the phone
number of ONE medical professional who supports this BS. Any medical
professional supporting this should lose his license immediately.

The REAL truth about the 2IQ-MRON diet, and EVERYTHING done by an
extreme egoist is that it's all about what egoists are always about,
making themselves "RIGHT" and all others "WRONG". Making themselves the
"superior" ones, "favored/chosen by "God", "in the Holy Spirit", etc.
(In their delusional, sick minds).

> > And as to your question, "can you publicly say Jesus is LORD", I will
> > answer just as I have many times, by saying that everyone is LORD.
> > Everyone has the same origin. All created things have the same origin.
> > That origin we call "God". We are ALL God transformed into people.
>
> Saying "everyone is LORD" is not the same as saying "Jesus is LORD"
> for it is written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
> Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

My religion is NOT EGO-Christianity, like yours, Chung. So "Jesus" is
not "LORD" for me. In my religion, Jesus is a skeleton. Of course to an
EGO-Christian like you, that means I'll roast.
And to me, you are a sick, arrogant, self-righteous asshole. You're
just another 2-digit arrogant evangelical who uses Christianity to hide
his stupidity, egotism, homosexuality and INSANITY.
Every time you repeat 1 Corinthians 12:3, you demonstrate yet again
that you have no real understanding of the Bible, since the words don't
mean what you think they do. They are NOT meant LITERALLY. You are
simply not smart enough to understand the Bible.
Find some other line of work more suited to your abilities, like
interior decorator, hotel assistant manager, mens clothing salesman,
musical theatre, personal trainer, stylist, etc., if you catch my
drift.

---------------------

May GOD annihilate Andrew B. Chung who ARROGANTLY uploads his INSANE
bullshit spam to Usenet daily, with fires from Heaven right now, in the
name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. "Roast him alive, LORD Jesus
Christ, Roast his faggot, Lady-boy ass to ash!"

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

-Roaster of Men.
Signed, His Holiness, Great Sage Itchy <><

Great Sage Itchy, GTH/GCert.
God-certified (The real God) Sage
and Author of: 'Saved' means INSANE

GSI-2011 - "bullshit upon bullshit" v1.7

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jun 18, 2011, 3:04:01 AM6/18/11
Excommunicated reprobate "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" blathered:
> ... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends like Rod Eastman

I'm glad to see there's finally a new single Chung cult disciple,
Rod Eastman, since Mu has obviously abandoned ship.

> to also pray for Ace's perishing mind

150+ real life born again friends I've attend the same
church with for the last three years, the ones I
videoed saying "Jesus is Lord" with me, have no such concerns
and they know me so much better.

> Evidence that Ace* is born again (Jn3:3&5)

Wrong. "Ace" is a pseudonym. Pseudonyms don't become born again.

> until Ace* deleted his
> YouTube account

Wrong:
http://www.youtube.com/user/bkfjinlv?feature=mhee

Maybe I'll take the prayers of an excommunicated castaway
renegade loner reprobate Mr. Chung a tad more seriously, if he can
show
me a church he regularly attends. I already know of the
ones he's been kicked out of.

No point in addressing the rest of Mr. Chung's extensive lies and
distortions.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 18, 2011, 7:31:50 PM6/18/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for GSI's perishing soul simply

because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all
glory to GOD the Father.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7ac3916b7994840d?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74e5d2aed66ea66b?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/92c3570839dc834c?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?

> And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective

"arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is

right in His eyes. Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is

automatically lying by the definition of name-calling. This is simply

because only GOD can re-create by just speaking as the Creator and

because GOD is also the truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is
in Him, Who is always right.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/becfcf6773f931df?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ce32afef01afd70?

Lie.

Lie.

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

> YOU ARE INSANE.

Lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa199f5c6ecc02b7?

Lie.

> A Supreme EGOIST.

Lie.

No such thing.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/17ba5acc5a03e6f9?

> And as to your question, "can you publicly say Jesus is LORD", I will
> answer just as I have many times, by saying that everyone is LORD.
> Everyone has the same origin. All created things have the same origin.
> That origin we call "God". We are ALL God transformed into people.

Saying "everyone is LORD" is not the same as saying "Jesus is LORD"
for it is written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ea71ebf6297d5820?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/feddb47a23e5bcc9?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

Primum non nocere

GSI furiously wrote:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

and then...
http://WDJW.net/Update

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

Kirk

Jun 18, 2011, 7:48:14 PM6/18/11
Delusion as "here" is not a place.

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 20, 2011, 12:03:19 AM6/20/11

prodigal Ace* timidly wrote:

> > Specifically, T2s need to lose their VAT which is the proximate cause
> > of their disease.
> >
> > The smartest way to do this is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet (i.e.
> > restricting food choices) but rather to http://WDJW.net/Guard the body
> > by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of real food.
>

> Which is apparently not endorsed by any other physician ...

Lie.

This physician's LORD, Who is the Great Physician, is another
physician and the concept of one right daily amount (omer) for
everyone is by His design as revealed by what is written at Exodus
16:16. Laus Deo for His allowing this physician working in
collaboration with his physician colleagues at Emory University
( http://EmoryIMVC.org ) to discover in 1997 that an omer of real food
weighs 32 oz. All bona-fide physicians who know about the 32 oz of the
http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach have given their tacit approval
about it as evident by none either writing or speaking about an
alternative right daily amount of real food.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/039c15d33b9993e1?

http://EmoryIMVC.org

IMVC is the International Medical VAT Cure (aka http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach )

Now please stop lying Ace* or something worse may happen to you (John
5:14).

In the interim, may GOD bless you, Ace*, now (Luke 6:21a) more than
ever causing you to become hungrier (Deuteronomy 8:3) than ever
thereby helping you realize that if hunger were starvation you would
be dying a thousand deaths now that you are a thousand times hungrier

in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ae9391ce0321e0d6?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our http://WDJW.net/Status and then http://WDJW.net/Update
so that there would be http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

(1) Mathematical:

(5) Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are

"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

Great Sage Itchy

Jun 20, 2011, 5:38:41 AM6/20/11

In article
<55ea7e35-e6bd-4048...@p16g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD

> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>

> > GSI wrote:
> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung answered:
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from humility which
> is not arrogance:

> "Being right in GOD's eyes... "

And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Answer: Andrew B Chung.

CHUNG:

> Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
> "arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
> right in His eyes.

Bullshit translated: Andrew B Chung has allowed Andrew B Chung to know
that the targeted person, Andrew B Chung, is "right" in Andrew B
Chung's eyes. (as we know, Andrew B Chung, like all supreme egoists, is

ALWAYS right. There is no other possibility for the supreme EGOIST.)

> Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is automatically lying by the
> definition of name-calling. This is simply because only GOD can re-
> create by just speaking as the Creator and because GOD is also the
> truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always
> right.

A masterful layering of bullshit upon bullshit by the king of INSANE
bullshit. Only someone as INSANE as Chung could make this stuff up.
Here, he uses "GOD" 3 times and "Him" once in only 4 lines, to "prove"
yet again, that the supreme egoist Chung, is "RIGHT", as usual. The
diamond-hard massive Chung EGO survives without a scratch once again,
each "GOD" adding another diamond-hard layer of protection.

> This is simply because only GOD can re-create by just speaking as the Creator...
God is NOT a person. God does not speak or write. God is the creator,

the origin, of created things, like stars, planets, living things,
people.

> with all glory to Him...
You have not the slighest clue what or who "Him" is.
You are a TOTALLY ARROGANT person using "God" as an excuse for your
ARROGANCE, and a way to push that massive diamond-hard CHUNG EGO out
into the world seeking a level of fame to match. You are also
sucking-up to "God" in the hope of fame and glory in "Heaven". You are

an INSANE EGOIST with vast delusions of self-importance.

> is from humility which...
Those who claim humility are assholes.

> is not arrogance: <Link removed>

it is, like EVERYTHING you do, PURE ARROGANCE, PURE EGO.

> > (the Chung "diet") Which is apparently not endorsed by any other physician ...

> Lie.
>
> This physician's LORD, Who is the Great Physician, is another
> physician and the concept of one right daily amount (omer) for
> everyone is by His design as revealed by what is written at Exodus
> 16:16. Laus Deo for His allowing this physician working in
> collaboration with his physician colleagues at Emory University
> ( http://EmoryIMVC.org ) to discover in 1997 that an omer of real food
> weighs 32 oz. All bona-fide physicians who know about the 32 oz of the
> http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach have given their tacit approval
> about it as evident by none either writing or speaking about an
> alternative right daily amount of real food.

LIE

No medical professional would EVER endorse your QUACK diet. Just as no
real scientist would ever endorse Creationism. Both are what happens
when arrogant stupid people attempt to force their 2-digit literal
interpretation of the Bible into the fields of science and medicine, to
"PROVE" that THEY are the "smart" ones.

>All bona-fide physicians who know about the 32 oz of the 2IQ-MRON

Approach have given their tacit approval about it as evident by none
either writing or speaking about an alternative right daily amount of
real food.

They haven't written or spoken of it because their credibility as
Doctors would be instantly flushed down the toilet if they did.

Food is primarily fuel. There is NO one right amount for all people in
all climates and all daily activities. A lumberjack cannot do a days
work on 32 oz. of food, while an arrogant, asshole internet spammer
probably could. And it DOES matter WHAT you eat. The 2IQ-MRON diet even
ignores the most basic law of the universe, that EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS
CHANGING. Only the totally rigid mind of an extreme egoist would ignore

this truth*.

The 2IQ-MRON diet is pure 2 digit Evangelical, made-up BULLSHIT, and
you, Andrew B. Chung know it. You can't be stupid enough to actually
believe this nonsense. And the suggestion that REAL medical
professionals at Emory University are supporting this BS is laughable.
The janitorial staff at Emory is smarter than that. Give me the phone
number of ONE medical professional who supports this BS. Any medical
professional supporting this should lose his license immediately.

*The REAL truth about the 2IQ-MRON diet, and EVERYTHING done by an

extreme egoist is that it's all about what egoists are always about,
making themselves "RIGHT" and all others "WRONG". Making themselves the
"superior" ones, "favored/chosen by "God", "in the Holy Spirit", etc.
(In their delusional, sick minds).

> > And as to your question, "can you publicly say Jesus is LORD", I will answer just as I have many times, by saying that everyone is LORD.

Everyone has the same origin. All created things have the same origin.
That origin we call "God". We are ALL God transformed into people.

Chung:
> Saying "everyone is LORD" is not the same as saying "Jesus is LORD" for it is written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

My religion is NOT EGO-Christianity, like yours, Chung. So "Jesus" is
not "LORD" for me. In my religion, Jesus is a skeleton. Of course to an
EGO-Christian like you, that means I'll roast.
And to me, you are a sick, arrogant, self-righteous asshole. You're
just another 2-digit arrogant evangelical who uses Christianity to hide
his stupidity, egotism, homosexuality and INSANITY.
Every time you repeat 1 Corinthians 12:3, you demonstrate yet again
that you have no real understanding of the Bible, since the words don't
mean what you think they do. They are NOT meant LITERALLY. You are
simply not smart enough to understand the Bible.
Find some other line of work more suited to your abilities, like
interior decorator, hotel assistant manager, mens clothing salesman,
musical theatre, personal trainer, stylist, etc., if you catch my
drift.

---------------------

May GOD annihilate Andrew B. Chung who ARROGANTLY uploads his INSANE
bullshit spam to Usenet daily, with fires from Heaven right now, in the
name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. "Roast him alive, LORD Jesus
Christ, Roast his faggot, Lady-boy ass to ash!"

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

-Roaster of Men.
Signed, His Holiness, Great Sage Itchy <><

Great Sage Itchy, GTH/GCert.
God-certified (The real God) Sage

and Author of: 'Saved' means INSANE, "Christianity is BULLSHIT", and
"Fuck G-D, and the H-RSE He Rode In On".

GSI-2011 - "bullshit upon bullshit" v1.8

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 20, 2011, 6:59:36 AM6/20/11

GSI wrote in reference to http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

> Totally ARROGANT EXTREME EGOIST Chung FIRED again...

... as was Meshach, Shadrach, and Abnego :-) Laus Deo :-)

> <redundant transcript snipped in favor of video & audio>

online link:
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

> Chung FIRED ...

... again as was Meshach, Shadrach, and Abnego :-) Laus Deo :-)

link to on-line discussion about retiree (s/p angioplasty) Frank
Hildner's webposting:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bf1db19cf6969bc2?

GSI wrote:

> "May GOD annihilate ...

... all those who would anonymously propagandize the lie that "hunger
is starvation" here on usenet for these are not either neighbors or
enemies but rather are sockpuppets of satan already slated for
destruction (Revelation 20:10).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ce32afef01afd70?

GSI wrote:

Lie.

Lie.

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

> YOU ARE INSANE.

Lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa199f5c6ecc02b7?

Lie.

> A Supreme EGOIST.

Lie.

No such thing.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/17ba5acc5a03e6f9?

> And as to your question, "can you publicly say Jesus is LORD", I will
> answer just as I have many times, by saying that everyone is LORD.
> Everyone has the same origin. All created things have the same origin.
> That origin we call "God". We are ALL God transformed into people.

Saying "everyone is LORD" is not the same as saying "Jesus is LORD"

for it is written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ea71ebf6297d5820?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/feddb47a23e5bcc9?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

Primum non nocere

GSI furiously wrote:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

[...]

Great Sage Itchy

Jun 20, 2011, 7:58:43 AM6/20/11

An expert opinion:
About the lady-boy egomaniac "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD":

"Paranoid schizophrenics:
The key feature of this subtype of schizophrenia is the combination of
false beliefs (delusions) and hearing voices (auditory hallucinations),
with more nearly normal emotions and cognitive functioning (cognitive
functions include reasoning, judgment, and memory). The delusions of
paranoid schizophrenics usually involve thoughts of being persecuted or
harmed by others or (vastly) exaggerated opinions of their own
importance, but may also reflect feelings of jealousy or excessive
religiosity. The delusions are typically organized into a coherent
framework. Paranoid schizophrenics function at a higher level than
other subtypes, but are at risk for suicidal or violent behavior under
the influence of their delusions." -Yamant

It's amazing and amusing (although disturbing) that Andrew has no
insight into his own condition. The above paragraph is an accurate
description of his pathology and fits his behavior yet he turns it
around to project it at others. Truly sad that Chung is such an
ego-syntonic, regressed narcissist (sick asshole) in addition to being
a paranoid schizophrenic that it will be very difficult to treat him
effectively (impossible). There is also no doubt that he is in denial
of his homosexual lady-boy (dongdan) tendencies. He will continue to
troll Usenet, pathetically claiming to be a "practicing cardiologist."
His American Board of Internal Medicine certification expired last year
and his Cardiology Board certification will soon expire too. While he
still may be licensed in the state of Georgia, he is under
investigation there for dishonesty (2-million dollar guarantees, etc)
and inability to practice due to mental condition (total insanity).

The sayings of the extreme "Christian" egomaniac Andrew B. Chung:
"We are running in a competitive race that has already been won by the
risen Christ Jesus, Who because of His victory sits at the right hand
of GOD the Father. The prize for running this race well is a place in
Heaven that is closer to GOD. Heaven is a very large place and GOD's
House in Heaven is a very big house. Let our place in Heaven not be
outside the House." -Andrew B. Chung

"The LORD may possibly give us a sign 3 weeks from today (1/23/2010) to
further humble us as He did back in 9/11/2001. GOD is awesome. Fear the
LORD and dread nought else." -Andrew B. Chung

"And you and the other evildoers have been tossed into that lake of
fire that has been prepared for you while the rest of us are enjoying a
new Heaven and new Earth in our new glorified bodies like those of
angels." -Andrew B. Chung

"May GOD annihilate you at your keyboard if you try to pretend to be
Him again, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen." -Andrew B.
Chung

"Chris Malcolm is simply a Usenet participant who currently serves well
as a live example who is in stark contrast to the dead Usenet example
of Bob Pastorio who had freely chosen to continue in the sin of
gluttony by eating more than 32 oz per day until he was stricken by GOD
to not able to eat until he died thereby realizing the admonition of
John 5:14." -Andrew B. Chung

"Those who write that they can say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth
without allowing all to witness that they can say "Jesus is LORD" with
their mouth as others have done at the LORD's http://WDJW.net web
site*, as a general rule, can't say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth."
-Andrew B. Chung
* the LORD's http://WDJW.net web site is published, of course, by God's
personal web-master, Andrew B. Chung.