Daily WDJW Health Tip for 05/30/10

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 30, 2010, 8:23:21 AM5/30/10
It is when we are not afraid (Psalm 56:4) that we become healthier
(hungrier --> http://WDJW.net/BeHungry ) than ever:

http://WDJW.net/HealthTip

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by three lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat….but
not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few things,
as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Ken

May 30, 2010, 10:37:56 AM5/30/10
Andy Chung, a certifiable QUACK
and author of "How Religion drove me Bat Shit Crazy"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 2, 2010, 10:24:17 PM6/2/10
Ken wrote in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

And, so this bona-fide physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) freely
chooses to continue to pray for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Ken, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Thommadura

Jun 3, 2010, 12:51:32 AM6/3/10
On 6/2/2010 10:24 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Ken wrote in part:
>>
>> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
>> adulthood.
>>
>> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
>> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?
>
> Only the truth, Who is Jesus, c

PROVE IT

PROVE The christ is TRUTH

YOU made the claim - yet YOU provide NO proof that it has any value.

PRovide a list of all the things that are PROVEN in a testable and
verifiable manner that would be accepted by EVERYONE regardless of their
prior beliefs,

The christ is a belief - and NEVER will be a truth

The god of christianity - as defined by christians - cannot exist - it
is IMPOSSIBLE. THe definition is simply not possible at all - and your
claim is wrong

An almighty god without limitations cannot exist - it is NOT possible -
by definition.

Can your god create a disease it cannot cure?

No matter HOW you answer that qeustion - you create a situation that
there is something your god cannot do!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 3, 2010, 3:58:21 AM6/3/10
a sockpuppet despairingly wrote:

> > Ken wrote in part:
> >>
> >> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> >> adulthood.
> >>
> >> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> >> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66
> >
> > Source:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?
> >
> > Only the truth, Who is Jesus ...

> PROVE IT
>
> PROVE The christ is TRUTH

From the following:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31179026&l=4685e12e7b&id=1467768946

This gentile Christian disciple shares that it stands to reason that
Jesus 'Christ' of Nazareth spoke Latin to Roman Governor Pontius
Pilate who likely did not speak Aramaic fluently just as American
military leaders in Iraq don't speak Arabic fluently as a general
rule. Latin for truth is "veritas" from which we get the English word
"veritable" which means that which can be verified. The truth that
"Jesus is LORD" is verified by the fact that "no one can say 'Jesus is
LORD' except by the Holy Spirit"(1Cor12:3) because the Holy Spirit is
the Spirit of Veritas. In the Holy Spirit, this physician knows the
truth, Who is Jesus (Jn14:6):

http://T3WiJ.com

Bottom line concerning you and others who have unwisely chosen to
blaspheme against the Holy Spirit:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?

<><

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends."(John 15:13)

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life.(John 3:16)

[...]

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jun 4, 2010, 12:18:20 AM6/4/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Ken wrote in part:
> >
> > Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> > adulthood.

Cung, should know!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jun 4, 2010, 12:21:20 AM6/4/10

Thommadura wrote:

> On 6/2/2010 10:24 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Ken wrote in part:
> >>
> >> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> >> adulthood.
> >>
> >> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> >> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66
> >
> > Source:
> >

> > Only the truth, Who is Jesus, c
>
> PROVE IT
>
> PROVE The christ is TRUTH

Only "GOD" is, but he is a demon who worships MAN, and finds GOD, an EVIL!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jun 4, 2010, 12:23:43 AM6/4/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" a sockpuppet despairingly wrote:

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turban Joe Balasootoe

Jun 5, 2010, 11:58:09 PM6/5/10

Thousands of diseases and assorted ailments were 'Designed'
so that the pseudo-science called Vivisection subsequently
'evolved'. This has led to the torture and death of at least
1,000,000,000,000 animals worldwide. In truth, it's probably
closer to 2,000,000,000,000.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2010, 2:52:34 AM6/6/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
> > Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

> > > REV 19:10!!!
> >
> > Nothing specifically about Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole,
> > being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using her mouth there at
> > the cited Scripture.
>
> Everything about why it is Blasphemy to do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong.

What is described at Revelation 19:10 is how it would be wrong to fall
at the feet of an angel to worship an angel, instead of worshiping the
LORD Himself, Who is Jesus.

Sad to learn yet again that you still cannot publicly say "Jesus is
LORD" using your mouth.

This does mean you need to be born-again (John 3:3 & 5) else you would
not be saved according to what is written at Romans 10:9.

Truly there is only one GOD:

http://WDJW.net/YHWH

GOD has a mind (Father), a heart (Son), and a soul (Holy Spirit) with
the love of GOD residing in His heart, Who is our risen LORD Jesus
'Christ' of Nazareth (Romans 8:39). It is the mind of GOD Who knows
(Matthew 24:36) the appointed time when His heart will return in the
flesh for His disciples to physically recognize (Luke 24:32) Him in
order to meet up with Him in the air at the appointed place (Luke
17:37):

http://WDJW.net/Cloud

GOD is love (1 John 4:16) because He has made up His mind (Father) to
allow His heart (Son) to reign as "KING of kings and LORD of lords"
while continuing to indwell within us in His spirit (Holy Spirit)
until the end of the world (Matthew 28:17-20)

Your not being unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth
convinces this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) to pray for you

as outlined per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Lady Azure, a new
[...]

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

Love in the truth,

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jun 7, 2010, 11:01:32 PM6/7/10

Turban Joe Balasootoe wrote:

Nature doesn't have a Voice.
Why BP blew out in the Cajuns Face, before the Oil Barons, "Destroy the
World", when they open ANWR!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 10, 2010, 7:53:11 AM6/10/10