The Chung "DEATHLIST"

Great Sage Itchy

Mar 10, 2011, 8:28:18 AM3/10/11

The Chung "DEATHLIST" - These perishing souls will be roasted by the
almighty "LORD Jesus Christ.

<quote>
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Atlanta Cardiologist

Good afternoon!

The purpose of this page is to list our dear friends
and neighbors who have been convicted by the Holy Spirit.

They are at a crossroads in their life. They are in danger of becoming
demons if they unwisely choose to blaspheme HIM. Please pray for these
folks. "It is my heavenly Father's job to judge, the Holy Spirit's job
to convict and my job to love." -- Reverend Billy Graham

Philip
Madison (convicted 11/28/06 --> stricken 1/20/07)
Mark T.
"Panama Floyd" (convicted 10/24/06 --> stricken with HIV)
Al Klein
Denis Loubet
Cary Kittrell (convicted 10/27/06 --> stricken from birth)
David H. (aka "Big Dave")
Barry O'Grady
Kumar
"Olrik"
Peter J. Ross
Bob Pastorio (convicted 10/30/06 --> stricken 12/24/06 --> deceased
04/01/07)
Donna Kupp
Kate (aka "TigerLily")
Mike Painter
"Hatchetmama"
"Nemo"
"JessHC"
Jeff Utz
"Oldus Fartus"
"Köi-Lö"
"Odd Neighbor"
"Lost Soul"
Mike Gray
DKW
Frank Mayhar
Robibnikoff
"Chadwick Stone©"
"Ghod"
"Free Lunch"
"Yang"
"Provoker"
Tom "Tdub" Williams
"Em"
"Barbara's Cat"
"Raven1"
Kevin "Beav" Maxfield
"Azaliah" (aka Pastor Dave)
Don Kirkman (Convicted 12/22/06 --> Stricken with CAD in 1998)
BDK
Bill M.
Tony
Shawn Hirn
~Tanya
Ken Wood
"lestat"
JLS
"Jaguar"
"Owl"
"Flowerchild8245"
"Warren G. Harding"
Martin Phipps
Patrick Humphrey
"Scott Joyce"
"Satyr"
DaveJ
"Habshi"
"Ma¢k"
"Kilmer"
"Guy"
HD Lee
Chris Johnson
"Sherahdicus"
"Bungalow Steve"
"Text Medium No. 5"
"TransWench"
Harry
Peter van Velzen
Charles Dikkens
Aunt Martha
Syd Levine
GaryG (convicted 1/15/07 --> stricken 3/15/07)
James Hajicek
"old man joe"
Vernon
"jitter"
"Kadaitcha Man"
Roy Mock (r m)
Grandpa Chuck
Pete Stapleton
"Ernst Primer"
"Russell McDade"
"Blash"
"Jude+Alexander"
Steve O (convicted 1/28/07 --> stricken in 1967)
Terry Austin
Randy (aka Pulpitfire or ®andy)
Paul Duca
"BatGuy"
"SameAsB4"
Lars Eighner
"Doc Smartass"
"Zap"
James (bir...@allvantage.com)
Chris Johnson (again)
Stephen Anderson ( Zerubbabel )
"Parsifal"
"the_Host"
"platothelapdog"
M. Ranjit Mathews
Darrell Stec
Martin
"Mistylien"
Peter Aitken
"The Bookman"
"Widdershins"
Lew Bates
Frank Hildner (AKA "fat stinking gasbag")
James R. Hunt (BlackDruid)
Sarah548
Susan
Diane Ball (The Operator)
Richard Periut
Paul L
Joseph Littleshoes
JZW
Paul D. Wright
"JoeSpareBedroom"
"New Jack Ruby"
"Barry"
George Chen
Lionel
"Gatekeeper"
"Hawki"
Hannele
BobD
"Cubit"
"Bud"
"towelie"
Johnnie McCoy
Andrew W.
"BubbaGump"
Glenn (servitum or owd)
Robert Weldon
Bill Dunkenfield
"the 14th disciple"
Gary
Robert Schuh
Chuck Stamford
Kevin
"Eskimo Joe"
"Bob Officer"
Bob Blaylock
Will, T2
Jay Levine
Kevin Bertsch
jim
Evelyn Ruut
Jeanne (Haggis)
Richard Catto
Kathy Claytor
Nico
Martha(MI)
ab...@hotmail.com
Vernono O
Michael F. Poellot
Loretta Eisenberg
George M. Carter
Shawn Hirn (again)
L.T. David
Cameron (runlikeanantelope)
Alan S.
Bill (Frisbee®)
John (Abrams1117)
Miz Daisy Cutter
Pete
Marten Kemp
Notan
Frank t2
TC
John Williamson
Joe Smith
theBeaver
Peter Larsen
Larry (ls...@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu)
John P.
Rev. BR Collins
Geoff
Dale A. Solomonson
JHD
zxcvbob
CM
Thorsten Schier
Davybear
tatman
Ferd Farkel
Quentin Grady
Michelle Malkin
Mark Thorson
Steve Young
Cary Kittrell (again)
Helen Back
Don Kirkman (again)
Mike (em)
Julie Bove
L. Roberts
Doug Freese
Global Warming
Kathy Griffin (convicted 09/08/07 --> stricken 2003)
Kenneth Doyle
Percent(%)
Marsha
Juliet (WaCoder)
Elvira
Frank (listener)
Assime
Fester
Michael Vick
Aaron
GH
Peter Barber
Shearwater
Manatee
Susan (flav...@verizon.net)
Sami
Patsie Hatley
B'in'yamin C'r'amer
Dr. Phil
Doug
DarkSentinel
Small Giant
Kelly (Luv4Yisroel)
Fastmoggy
Rose
Chris Malcolm
Mystified One
DigitalMortal
Billy Colburn
Zob
John Williamson
Epicurus (Tervicz)
Studemania
Wendy Baker
Lurfys Maw
monkfish
weatherwax
Phobos
Fred Jones
Athena
Albert Andrascik
Lisa C (Blackrots)
Ted
Adonis
Mordecai
Douglas (Protoman)
Maggie
Stan-O
John Weatherly
Alan C.
John N.
Citizen Jimserac
Fred Thomas
Matt Parish
Pro-Humanist
Dan Listermann
Carole
Peter B.
Reverent Fear of GOD the Father.

SFD

Mar 10, 2011, 3:29:10 PM3/10/11
> They are at a crossroads in their life. They are in danger of becoming
> demons if they unwisely choose to blaspheme HIM. Please pray for these
> folks. "It is my heavenly Father's job to judge, the Holy Spirit's job
> to convict and my job to love." -- Reverend Billy Graham

Billy Graham! - wasn't her the one caught poking prostitutes?

.Matt.

Mar 10, 2011, 3:52:16 PM3/10/11

Can you show any news articles that say this? I found a few sites
that said such, but my security programs say most were unsafe.

Found a few that said the it wasn't true also.

Matt

Amazing Grace

Mar 10, 2011, 4:47:57 PM3/10/11

".Matt." <trdel...@gmail.comNospam> wrote in message

Might have been thinking of Jimmy Swaggert.

.Matt.

Mar 10, 2011, 5:11:04 PM3/10/11

True. He was defrocked for it wasn't he?

Matt

Amazing Grace

Mar 10, 2011, 5:45:25 PM3/10/11

".Matt." <trdel...@gmail.comNospam> wrote in message

I am not sure. I never see him on TV anymore.

.Matt.

Mar 10, 2011, 7:40:36 PM3/10/11
On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:45:25 -0500, "Amazing Grace"
<maran...@nospam.gmail.com> wrote:

>".Matt." <trdel...@gmail.comNospam> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:47:57 -0500, "Amazing Grace"
>> <maran...@nospam.gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>".Matt." <trdel...@gmail.comNospam> wrote in message

>>> Might have been thinking of Jimmy Swaggert.
>>

>> True. He was defrocked for it wasn't he?
>>
>> Matt
>
> I am not sure. I never see him on TV anymore.

I haven't either. Wish I could say the same of Pat Robertson and
Benny Hinn too.

God Bless
Matt

Doug

Mar 10, 2011, 9:22:59 PM3/10/11
On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:40:36 -0800, .Matt. <trdel...@gmail.comNospam>
wrote in article <oqrin69bhsq965370...@4ax.com>:

Jimmy Swaggert is listed as being a dispensationalist in an article by
Richard L. Mayhue, "Who is wrong? A review of John Gerstner's Wrongly
dividing the Word of Truth" pp. 54-76: The Master's Perspective on
Contemporary Issues, By Robert L. Thomas.
http://books.google.com/books?id=4XfhLvuUilIC

Gerstner apparently cites him as representative of dispensationalism in
the book that was reviewed.

According to Gerstner, (as quoted by Mayhue in the above article)

"... dispensationalists retreat into a hyper-spiritual Gnosticism which
spurns the structure of the visible church which God has graciously given
to his people. (p. 208)

"... all traditional dispensationalists teach that converted Christian
persons can (not may) live in sin throughout their post-conversion lives
with no thought to their eternal destiny (p. 209)

"To depart from it (antinomianism) is to depart from
dispensationalism" (p. 231)

"... there is no question that dispensationalism has been relatively
indifferent to strict morality and usually indifferent to reform
activities" (p. 250)

"We have shown throughout this volume that Dispensationalism teaches
another gospel" (p. 251)

"Dispensationalism is another gospel." (p. 259)

--
Doug

http://www.sentex.ca/~tcc/

carole

Mar 10, 2011, 9:51:54 PM3/10/11

"Doug" <t...@sentex.net> wrote in message news:qbadnUqGCrAeGuTQ...@sentex.net...

> On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:40:36 -0800, .Matt. <trdel...@gmail.comNospam>

Sorry doug, andrew chung is correct.
Smaller portions will also improve your brain function.

--

Carole

www.conspiracee.com
"The F&DA is engaged primarily in (1) Putting out of business any honest manufacturer or vendor of devices
which will increase health and interfere with Drug Trust Profits and (2) protecting those units of the Drug
Trust which manufacture and sell harmful drugs and misbrand them." --The Rockefeller Drug Story, by Morris
Beale http://www.scribd.com/doc/21984950/The-Drug-Story-by-Morri-a-Bealle-PDF

%

Mar 10, 2011, 10:30:51 PM3/10/11
carole wrote:
> "Doug" <t...@sentex.net> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:40:36 -0800, .Matt.
>> <trdel...@gmail.comNospam>
>
> Sorry doug, andrew chung is correct.
> Smaller portions will also improve your brain function.

no it won't

carole

Mar 10, 2011, 10:42:42 PM3/10/11

"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:Yd-dnaXEPsErC-TQ...@giganews.com...

Well derr ... who hasn't been watching "The biggest loser".
Its an educational program you know.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

Doug

Mar 10, 2011, 10:43:01 PM3/10/11
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 13:51:54 +1100, "carole" <hubbc...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote in article <h7gep.12458$MF5....@viwinnwfe02.internal.bigpond.com>:

> "Doug" <t...@sentex.net> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:40:36 -0800, .Matt. <trdel...@gmail.comNospam>
>
> Sorry doug, andrew chung is correct.
> Smaller portions will also improve your brain function.

According to numerous posters over several years, Chung has a reputation
for insanity.

Go figure.

> --
>
> Carole
>
> www.conspiracee.com
> "The F&DA is engaged primarily in (1) Putting out of business any honest
> manufacturer or vendor of devices which will increase health and
> interfere with Drug Trust Profits and (2) protecting those units of the
> Drug Trust which manufacture and sell harmful drugs and misbrand them."
> --The Rockefeller Drug Story, by Morris Beale
> http://www.scribd.com/doc/21984950/The-Drug-Story-by-Morri-a-Bealle-PDF

--
Doug

http://www.sentex.ca/~tcc/

%

Mar 10, 2011, 11:06:44 PM3/10/11
carole wrote:
> "%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> carole wrote:
>>> "Doug" <t...@sentex.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Sorry doug, andrew chung is correct.
>>> Smaller portions will also improve your brain function.
>>

>> no it won't
>
> Well derr ... who hasn't been watching "The biggest loser".
> Its an educational program you know.

i'm sorry , you are the biggest dink , good bye

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 10, 2011, 11:27:37 PM3/10/11
Doug wrote:

> carole wrote:
> >
> > Sorry doug, andrew chung is correct.
> > Smaller portions will also improve your brain function.
>
> According to numerous posters over several years, Chung has a reputation
> for insanity.
>
> Go figure.

Such obese laypersons who write that a licensed physician (
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is insane for advising folks to stop
overeating are themselves detached from reality thereby proving their
own insanity.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

carole

Mar 11, 2011, 12:42:35 AM3/11/11

"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:qbWdndyi0MaAAuTQ...@giganews.com...

Goodbye moron.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

carole

Mar 11, 2011, 12:43:52 AM3/11/11

"Doug" <t...@sentex.net> wrote in message news:zpidnRNBupzYB-TQ...@sentex.net...

> On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 13:51:54 +1100, "carole" <hubbc...@yahoo.com.au>
> wrote in article <h7gep.12458$MF5....@viwinnwfe02.internal.bigpond.com>:
>
>> "Doug" <t...@sentex.net> wrote in message
>>> On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:40:36 -0800, .Matt. <trdel...@gmail.comNospam>
>>
>> Sorry doug, andrew chung is correct.
>> Smaller portions will also improve your brain function.
>
> According to numerous posters over several years, Chung has a reputation
> for insanity.
>
> Go figure.

So far the only insanity I've seen is the people who reply to him - conversations that go nowhere, just on and
on and on. Continuous spam and trolls.

Happy Oyster

Mar 11, 2011, 9:35:53 AM3/11/11
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 13:51:54 +1100, "carole" <hubbc...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>Sorry doug, andrew chung is correct.
>Smaller portions will also improve your brain function.

The equilibrium with the booze should be kept safe, though.

1:1?

--

New Risks in Homeopathy! * Neue Gefahren der Homöopathie!

http://dieausrufer.wordpress.com/2011/03/07/neue-gefahren-der-homoopathie/

Happy Oyster

Mar 11, 2011, 9:39:47 AM3/11/11

dink?

didb, I guess...

Happy Oyster

Mar 11, 2011, 9:39:11 AM3/11/11
On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 21:43:01 -0600, Doug <t...@sentex.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 13:51:54 +1100, "carole" <hubbc...@yahoo.com.au>
>wrote in article <h7gep.12458$MF5....@viwinnwfe02.internal.bigpond.com>:
>
>> "Doug" <t...@sentex.net> wrote in message
>>> On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:40:36 -0800, .Matt. <trdel...@gmail.comNospam>
>>
>> Sorry doug, andrew chung is correct.
>> Smaller portions will also improve your brain function.
>
>According to numerous posters over several years, Chung has a reputation
>for insanity.
>
>Go figure.

Now she will call him a genius and nominee for the next Nobel Prize, and for the
Pulitzer Prize as well.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 12, 2011, 8:00:16 PM3/12/11
... and encouraging born again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Aribert's perishing soul simply because we truly love him as our LORD
commands (Jn15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) wrote:
> > terrys wrote:
> >
> >> I was on byetta two years ago it had the effect of making me want to vomit
> >> quite a lot and a big loss of **appetite**.

**emphasis** added.

> > Not being hungry is terrible resulting in loss of joy as we no longer
> > enjoy the food we're eating.
>
> That is insane.

Lie.

Factual statements are not insane.

Instead, they describe reality and come from those of us who are sane.

Folks like you, Aribert, who react adversely to facts are the ones who
are actually insane.

> Hunger and taste is NOT the same!

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) did not write that they
were.

Instead, all know that hunger and appetite are indeed the same.

See added **emphasis** above.

Bottom line:

Disconnected from reality, you, Aribert, are in actual fact clinically
insane along with GSI and Ken who are also clearly disconnected from
reality.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/08f1904c48bc5bd9?

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) wrote:

> > GOD is reality (John 14:6).
>
> And some think they could fly and jump from a skyscraper...

Those of us who are sane have learned that we can walk on water when
GOD wants us to walk on water:

http://WDJW.net

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/470b7290f50c2623?

Indeed, it is written that we can do all things through Christ Who
strengthens us (Philippians 4:13) and that with GOD all things are
possible (Matthew 19:26).

Bottom line:

Only the clinically insane like you and the others like GSI, Ken, and
Roman Emperor Caligula cannot learn that with GOD all things are
possible (Matthew 19:26).

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) wrote:

> > Crazy (insane) people don't pray to LORD Almighty GOD. HE really is
> > reality (John 14:6).
>
> That is bullshit.

No, GOD is reality (John 14:6).

Roman Emperor Caligula was by all historical accounts very insane and
was most certainly not praying to LORD Almighty GOD as evident by his
having those who prayed to GOD thrown to the lions

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/146bd2f9a9236e02?

Bottom line:

You, Aribert, along with the others who cannot pray to LORD Almighty
GOD are the ones who are really clinically insane as was Roman Emperor
Caligula before you.

Carole wrote:
> Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) wrote:

(1) This physician is not satan as evident by his being able to say
"Jesus is LORD" for it is written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD'
except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_YK8KBZk0

There simply is no reason for the Holy Spirit, Who is GOD, to help
satan say "Jesus is LORD." Therefore, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) is clearly not satan, whose physical form is that of a serpent
according to what is written in the Bible.

(2) When we, who are http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD as evident by our
being able to say "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9), pray
for others on our prayer list, we pray for life and not death because
the LORD is GOD of the living and not of the dead. Therefore, the
cited prayer list is a lifelist and not a deathlist. Truth is reality.

Bottom line:

You, Aribert, along with the others who cannot say "Jesus is LORD"
with your mouth are the ones who are really clinically insane as was
Roman Emperor Caligula before you.

> >> Sorry, I don't read FAQs longer than 3 paras unless they are really
> >> rivetting. This isn't rivetting.
> >>
> >> Anything can lead to death if followed in excess, so your comments are
> >> nonsense.
> >>
> >> Do you want to try again?
> >
> > d.e.d.
> >
> > GUTTENBERG DESIGN KEYBOARD FOR SALE AT EBAY'S
> >
> > http://transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/index.php?topic=6919.0
>
> Sorry, I don't want to buy a keyboard.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/044b38a02eb7d1f5?

GSI wrote:

> > > The scientific studies about hunger and braincells were made in Germany in about
> > > 2001/2002/2003. They are FACTS.
> >
> > Lie.
> >
> > Toxicology studies on brain cells are done in cell culture by
> > subjecting them to chemicals like alcohol. Hunger is not a
> > chemical... never has been ... never will be. Truth is reality.
> >
> > Source:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0b07f28ca03931c0?
> >
> > Moreover, the fact that babies are born hungry with empty stomachs
> > **and** functioning brains is absolute scientific proof that hunger
> > does not destroy brain cells but rather promotes their rapid growth as
> > evident by what happens in utero.
>
> Babies are nourished by the mothers blood through the umbilical cord
> and placenta, as anyone who has taken first year biology in High School
> knows.

Correct.

This does mean that their being hungry as evident by their being able
to take to the breast does not mean they are starving for they have
indeed been getting adequate nutrition parenterally via the maternal
circulation.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2308ba3979fe825e?

Bottom line:

Aribert has confused hunger with alcohol.

Indeed, as alcohol kills brain cells (killing memories) it also kills
hunger because hunger requires healthy (non-dying) brain cells for
memories associated with food.

Happiness from alcohol is transient bliss and not lasting joy even
when all unpleasant memories are destroyed because there is still the
present moment which is experienced without memory plus the
concomitant loss of joy as a consequence of loss of memories of past
joyful meals with friends & family.

Aribert Deckers (aka not-so-Happy Oyster) wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> > not-so-Happy Oyster wrote:

> >> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
> >> street** there?

**emphasis** added

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?

> >The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
> >diabetes or sleep apnea.
>
> That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!

See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the
right amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in
Ethiopia so that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not
die from starvation?

Bottom line concerning you, Aribert:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

Again, this physician prays for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Aribert, a new heart
and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be
born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

[...]

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince minds:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,