WDJW thought for 02/08/10 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 20, 2010, 6:48:29 AM5/20/10
"May the GOD Who gives endurance and encouragement give you a Spirit
of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one
heart and mouth you may glorify the GOD and Father of our LORD Jesus
Christ." (Romans 15:5-6)

It is when we are ever mindful of WDJW, both thinking/saying/writing
**and** doing what the LORD wants that we have the Spirit of unity to
glorify GOD with one heart and one mouth.

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends."(John 15:13)

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life.(John 3:16)

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals to get our ...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then ...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat….but
not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few things,
as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

May GOD continue to save the souls of you, who are this physician's
neighbors, by giving you a new heart and a new spirit
(Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit
(Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that you would come to
trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

GreatSageItchy

May 20, 2010, 9:01:44 AM5/20/10

ANDREW B. CHUNG, can you say with your own mouth "I DON'T KNOW" This is
the one thing the EGOIST cannot say with his mouth. EGOISTS are all
about "KNOWING" The BIGGEST EGOISTS even know what Jesus or God wants.
They KNOW The extremes of religion are full of egoists and insane
whacko's. Alinging oneself with GOD automatically bestows...
ANDREW B. CHUNG IS A TOTALLY EGOCENTRIC, TOTALLY ARROGANT, INSANE,
WHACK-JOB. HIS ATTRACTION TO RELIGION AND SPIRITUALITY IS ENTIRELY THE
ATTRACTION OF TOTAL OPPOSITES. THE ATTRACTION OF PURE EGO TO THE WORLD
OF NON-EGO. ANDREW CHUNG WILL ENTER THIS WORLD, KNOWN BIBLICALLY AS THE
KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, WHEN CAMELS FLY THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEEDLE, AND
COWS FLY TO THE MOON.
CHUNG IS A COCKROACH INFESTATION AND DESTROYER OF USENET*. DO NOT FEED
COCKROACHES. (*See sci.med.cardiology)

BOTTOM LINE ON CHUNG: ALL EGO, NOTHING BUT EGO. PURE ARROGANCE.
TOTALLY UNREPENTENT ASSHOLE SPAMMER.

TAGS: Andrew B. Chung, WDJW, sci.med.cardiology, Emory University,
WDJW.net, 2PD-OMER Approach, total egoist, insane, cybercriminal,
internet creep, usenet #1 asshole, certifiable sick asshole, human
garbage, Taylor Momsen, closet homosexual, erectile dysfunction,
MANBLA, young boys, molestation, chikan, pervert, pedophile, extreme
fundamentalist Christian asshole, pseudo-christian, "Jesus is LORD" aka
"EGO Christianity", psychopath, totally arrogant spammer, usenet
cockroach, cyber-stalker, satanic demon, egomaniac, David Berkowitz:
AKA "Son of Sam", Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, Charles Manson, chinky
ladyboy, "chicks with dicks", "God loves fags", "Jesus is LORD GOD KING
BUFU".

Chung's Favorite Newsgroups:
alt.EGO-Christianity.Jesus.is.LORD.GOD.KING.BUFU
alt.prettyboy.loves-Jesus-and-cock
alt.ladyboyChung.sucks.cock.for.Jesus
alt.fuck.my.ladyboy.poosy
alt.bottom.bitch.chink.for.Jesus

The sayings of Andrew B. Chung of Emory University:
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3). Can you say 'Jesus is LORD'? Can you also say 'Muhammad was a
goat-fucking son of SATAN?'
"This gentile Christian disciple reminds friends that the name 'Quran',
as translated from original Arabic, means: 'Goat-fucking for dummies' "
"It has been the observation of this bona-fide licensed physician that
negros are actually big monkeys with large sex organs."
"Death to the imperialist war-mongers of the Communist Party of China."
"Death to the fascist bandits and insects Hu Jintao, and his running
dogs, the Communist Party of China."
Death to the murderer Deng Xiaoping, of Hu Yaobang and Chinese freedom."
"Freedom for the people of Tibet - Long live the Dali Lama"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 20, 2010, 8:02:23 PM5/20/10
Bottom line concerning you, GSI:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f7ee7e467a65fc?

This has been affirmed by another:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff30e76c4d3262f4?

... and more recently by yet another:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e8b43791cd65c82?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prays for you as outlined
per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, GSI, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven

by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Marana tha

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 20, 2010, 11:51:19 PM5/20/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> "May the GOD Who gives endurance and encouragement give you a Spirit
> of unity among yourselves

WOULD IF PEOPLE LIKE YOU, WOULD REMOVE THE LOG FROM YOUR EYE'S, BEFORE
ATTEMPTING TO REMOVE A SPLINTER FROM OTHERS!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 21, 2010, 12:03:40 AM5/21/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Bottom line concerning you, GSI:

G'Si, an interesting Topic, few understand!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 22, 2010, 1:48:36 AM5/22/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0b449246a543a279?
>
> > Politely asking once more: With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect
> > (Ephesians 4:15), can you, Lady Azure, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
> > using your mouth?
>
> NO ...

Sad to note that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your
mouth.

This does mean you need to be born-again (John 3:3 & 5) else you would
not be saved according to what is written at Romans 10:9.

Truly there is only one GOD:

http://WDJW.net/YHWH

GOD has a mind (Father), a heart (Son), and a soul (Holy Spirit) with
the love of GOD residing in His heart, Who is our risen LORD Jesus
'Christ' of Nazareth (Romans 8:39). It is the mind of GOD Who knows
(Matthew 24:36) the appointed time when His heart will return in the
flesh for His disciples to physically recognize (Luke 24:32) Him in
order to meet up with Him in the air at the appointed place (Luke
17:37):

http://WDJW.net/Cloud

GOD is love (1 John 4:16) because He has made up His mind (Father) to
allow His heart (Son) to reign as "KING of kings and LORD of lords"
while continuing to indwell within us in His spirit (Holy Spirit)
until the end of the world (Matthew 28:17-20)

Your not being unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth
convinces this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) to pray for you

as outlined per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Lady Azure, a new

heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would
be born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 22, 2010, 10:20:40 PM5/22/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote Perverse Lies:

> Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

Don't Prey for me, or I just might Prey on you back!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 23, 2010, 11:15:31 PM5/23/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0b449246a543a279?
>
> > Politely asking once more: With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect
> > (Ephesians 4:15), can you, Lady Azure, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
> > using your mouth?
>
> NO ...

Sad to learn that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your
mouth.

http://WDJW.net/YHWH

http://WDJW.net/Cloud

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by three lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" when whenever we are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

Jimmy Alpha

May 24, 2010, 7:24:27 PM5/24/10
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0b449246a543a279?
>>> Politely asking once more: With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect
>>> (Ephesians 4:15), can you, Lady Azure, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
>>> using your mouth?
>> NO ...
>
> Sad to learn that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your
> mouth.
>
> This does mean you need to be born-again (John 3:3 & 5) else you would
> not be saved according to what is written at Romans 10:9.

Charlie, you're in error on the above.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 25, 2010, 2:06:33 AM5/25/10
This gentile Christian disciple shares with prodigal Christian
neighbor Jimmy Alpha that the "cure" for physical hunger is doing bad
things. Instead of seeking such a "cure" in the worship of the false
stomach god, we should wisely stop sinning in order to be blessed by
GOD now:

http://WDJW.net/BeWise

Eating until full (no longer hungry) is essentially making a food
offering to appease/quiet the false stomach god because of the
irrational fear that the sounds coming from the stomach indicate dying
from starvation.

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote in part:
>> A sockpuppet wrote:
>>
>>> Dr. Chung, do you sin?
>>
>> The absolutely right and true answer is that Dr. Chung is wonderfully
>> hungry right now (Luke 6:21A).
>
> That's not an answer to the question ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e9dd6c6b2febace5?

It remains the perfect answer based on the following Scripture:

"See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse - the
blessing if you obey the commands of the LORD your GOD that I am
giving you today; the curse if you disobey the commands of the LORD
your GOD and turn from the way that I command you today by following
other gods, which you have not known." (Deuteronomy 11:26-28)

Amen.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW; for you will be satisfied." (Luke
6:21A)

Amen.

This cardiologist is satisfied in knowing from being wonderfully
hungry right now and from what is written at Deuteronomy 11:26-28
together with Luke 6:21A that his being blessed by GOD right
now(Lk6:21A) means that he has been obedient to the LORD's commands
(i.e. not sinning) because otherwise there would have been only a
curse(Dt11:28) and no blessing(Dt11:27) from Him.

Again, would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying
before you possibly suffer a psychotic break from reality (i.e. lose
your mind):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/013d97011bed20f3?

Yes, you know you have been lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?

Yes, you, Jimmy, are prodigal http://WDJW.net/LostSheep

May GOD renew and strengthen your mind about knowing what is
right(Je9:24), Jimmy, so that you would be able to guard your
deceitful heart(Je17:9) which is causing you to physically perish as
you continue to sin by lying.

[...]

"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 27, 2010, 11:19:53 PM5/27/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote "MORE" perverted LIES:

can you, Lady Azure, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

> > > using your mouth?
> >
> > NO ...
>
> Sad to learn that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

I could but it is a LIE!!
So I won't!
"Thou shall have NO GODS, BEFORE ME", includes JESUS!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 27, 2010, 11:23:24 PM5/27/10

Jimmy Alpha wrote:

He doesn't care!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 30, 2010, 8:14:03 PM5/30/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
> > Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

> > > NO ...
> >
> > Sad to note that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
>
> I could ...

Then please kindly allow all who are reading this to witness your
publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth by **any** means of
your choosing since you, Lady Azure, have written that you can.

Some have found the easiest means to be via http://WDJW.net where
there are examples of people who had written they could only to
discover they cannot.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jun 1, 2010, 12:21:03 AM6/1/10
REV 19:10!
I Have a Voice, but will NOT Blaspheme "GOD", like you!!

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
LIES

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 3, 2010, 6:45:52 AM6/3/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

>> > I could ...
>>
>> Then please kindly allow all who are reading this to witness your
>> publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth by **any** means of
>> your choosing since you, Lady Azure, have written that you can.
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/82b0377d5dc85812?

>> Some have found the easiest means to be via http://WDJW.net where
>> there are examples of people who had written they could only to
>> discover they cannot.
>
> REV 19:10!!!

Nothing specifically about Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole,
being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using her mouth there at
the cited Scripture.

Sad to learn again that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using
your mouth.

http://WDJW.net/YHWH

http://WDJW.net/Cloud

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

[...]

Jun 4, 2010, 12:25:46 AM6/4/10
REV 19:10, "GOD IS MY LORD", I shall Not Want!

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

Lies!!!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2010, 4:22:19 AM6/6/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
> > Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

> > > REV 19:10!!!
> >
> > Nothing specifically about Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole,
> > being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using her mouth there at
> > the cited Scripture.
>
> Everything about why it is Blasphemy to do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong.

What is described at Revelation 19:10 is how it would be wrong to fall
at the feet of an angel to worship an angel, instead of worshiping the
LORD Himself, Who is Jesus.

Sad to learn yet again that you still cannot publicly say "Jesus is
LORD" using your mouth.

http://WDJW.net/YHWH

http://WDJW.net/Cloud

http://T3WiJ.com