Re: Weight loss through calorie restriction less than expected; mathematical modeling

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2011, 11:27:03 AM9/4/11
Susan wrote:

> Hall K, et al "Quantification of the effect of energy imbalance on
> bodyweight" Lancet 2011; 378: 826-37.
>
> "According to Kevin D. Hall, PhD, of the National Institute of Diabetes
> and Digestive and Kidney Diseases in Bethesda, Md, whereas patients are
> often told that cutting 500 calories a day will let them lose a pound a
> week, a more realistic formula is that such a caloric reduction would
> lead to a 50-pound loss over three or more years.
>
> Even then, such weight loss is possible only if the calorie reduction is
> actually maintained over that time. The standard rules -- endorsed by
> the National Institutes of Health and the American Dietetic Association,
> among others -- fail to consider that human metabolism responds
> dynamically to changes in diet and body composition, Hall and colleagues
> asserted.
>
> If a 300-pound dieter could really lose a pound a week by cutting his
> regular diet by 500 calories, he would vanish entirely in six years."

Much smarter to simply stop overeating by counting ounces which are
infinitely more measurable than calories in meals that are actually
eaten.

Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod
Eastman are doing is much more sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/da03131060efa3b5?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/522ce5c058224656?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2011, 12:27:33 PM9/4/11

I'm an Obsessive Compulsive QUACK, who has been around for
quite a few years now, and over time (the last 5 years or so) my
posts have degenerated from once being helpful and
knowledgeable to now being consumed with religion and what seems a
paranoid belief in my 2lb diet.
Very sad to a see me, a once clever man go down the gurgler like
this,
but that is unfortunately the nature of my disease -
schizophrenia and an obsessive compulsive disorder.

I'm Bat Shit KrAZy and I approve this message

Chung da Chink. MF/BS/SOB/POS
Board-certified Quack

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2011, 1:18:07 PM9/4/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Ken simply because we really love
him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the
Father.

Millie wrote:
> Ken (aka "retarded popstar" ) wrote:
>
> > <snip>

> > I'm Bat Shit KrAZy and I approve this message
> >

> > <snip>
>
> Yeah..
> We know, so why not get some professional help

Ken doesn't believe in GOD.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1fc2ffe92fd945c5?

Ken really wrote earlier in part:

> Imma Insane

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/88e8e69d05552aa0?

Yes you are insane, Ken.

Ken also wrote earlier in part:

> "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> different results"
> Albert Einstein ...

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?
... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?

Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
delusions.

For example, your quoting Albert Einstein's fictional definition of
insanity multiple times and applying it as if it were true serves well
as evidence that you really are becoming insane.

Ken wrote earlier in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

And, so this bona-fide physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) freely
chooses to continue to pray for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Ken, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

[...]

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

MU

Sep 4, 2011, 1:19:15 PM9/4/11
On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 08:27:03 -0700 (PDT), Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Susan wrote:
>>
>> Hall K, et al "Quantification of the effect of energy imbalance on
>> bodyweight" Lancet 2011; 378: 826-37.
>>
>> "According to Kevin D. Hall, PhD, of the National Institute of Diabetes
>> and Digestive and Kidney Diseases in Bethesda, Md, whereas patients are
>> often told that cutting 500 calories a day will let them lose a pound a
>> week, a more realistic formula is that such a caloric reduction would
>> lead to a 50-pound loss over three or more years.

What a crock. If this clinically obese subject is eating 10,000
cals/day, dropping off 500 cals/day will only slow his weight *gain*

>> Even then, such weight loss is possible only if the calorie reduction is
>> actually maintained over that time. The standard rules -- endorsed by
>> the National Institutes of Health and the American Dietetic Association,
>> among others -- fail to consider that human metabolism responds
>> dynamically to changes in diet and body composition, Hall and colleagues
>> asserted.
>>
>> If a 300-pound dieter could really lose a pound a week by cutting his
>> regular diet by 500 calories, he would vanish entirely in six years."

*ROFL*

I suppose this 300 pounder also carries a bomb calorimeter in his mobile
lab-on-his-back.

Jeremiah

Sep 4, 2011, 5:20:19 PM9/4/11
Many will come using My name... and they will deceive many people -
Jesus Christ (Matthew 24:5)

Claire wrote:

> >Andrew, I've got no need to get into trying to prove my evangelical
> >credentials here that is hot air since we can all talk the talk

Claire is correct

It is written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by
the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

That no one can sincerely confess Jesus is Lord of their heart except
by the Holy
Spirit.

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart" (Mark 12:30 - Deut. 6:5)

"For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it
is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are" (Romans 10:10)

"And God, who knows the heart, testified to them giving them the Holy
Spirit" (Acts 15:8)

"And hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured
out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit" (Romans 5:5)

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God" (Matthew 5:8)

"For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart" (Matthew
12:34)

*** But of Andrew B. Chung, it is written:***

"These people honor me by what they say. But their hearts are far away
from me". (Matthew 15:8)

"The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely,
supposing that they can stir up trouble"
(Philippians 1:17)

False Christian Andrew B. Chung only says "Jesus is Lord" in dubious
fashion.
This is why he adamantly insists that his ability to say "Jesus is
Lord" be only from his mouth and not from his heart.

Andrew Chung coins the phrase:
> a corporeal demon
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1cd4c056b91e0722?hl=en

Then suddenly, Andrew Chung says the opposite of what he's been saying
for years:
> Demons are non-corporeal.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?hl=en

This is because Andrew Chung himself has been exposed as being a
corporeal demon who
can insincerely say "Jesus is Lord" to make himself appear as a
Christian:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dt8vK2CHWN5w

Bottom line regarding Andrew Chung:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet/msg/1e18d1fb9ad2dac6?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/ce46e6fb6f158cd1?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/cba861092ff37361?hl=en

> As for trolling, few are as accomplished as Chung
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/271c582681e3a495?hl=en

Jeremiah

Sep 4, 2011, 5:27:25 PM9/4/11
On Sep 4, 10:19 am, MU <efacsimi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I suppose this 300 pounder also carries a bomb calorimeter in his mobile
> lab-on-his-back.

*ROTFLMAO*

Yeah, almost as stupid as carrying a digital scale everywhere you go.
Of course all packaged food and virtually all restaurants list the
calorie content of the food you're eating. Not to mention the
cholesterol, sugar, sodium, carbohydrates etc, etc, etc the 2pid diets
says to ignore.

MU

Sep 4, 2011, 5:52:29 PM9/4/11
On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 14:27:25 -0700 (PDT), Jeremiah wrote:

> On Sep 4, 10:19 am, MU <efacsimi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I suppose this 300 pounder also carries a bomb calorimeter in his mobile
>> lab-on-his-back.
>
> *ROTFLMAO*
>
> Yeah, almost as stupid as carrying a digital scale everywhere you go.

You equate a small weight scale with a mobile lab and a bomb
calorimeter? Are you aware a sprinkle is not a tsunami?

> Of course all packaged food

No they do not and even if your lie was correct, whi is to say that they
are accurate?

Btw, how much of that bite of food did you ingest? All, most, part,
some, none?

> and virtually all restaurants list the calorie content of the food
> you're eating.

Lie two. That makes you less reliable than a hydrogen dirigible and not
nearly as practical. Of course, if all you ever eat is McDonald's rofl

> Not to mention the cholesterol, sugar, sodium, carbohydrates etc, etc,
> etc the 2pid diets says to ignore.

Sure does.

tedrosenberg

Sep 4, 2011, 8:42:37 PM9/4/11
Well, my "obese" daughter has to eat about 9,500 calories a day to keep
from losing weight. and she has almost no excess fat to lose.

Of course, the reason she is "obese" is that she shares my genetic
makeup of stocky build and heavy bones, she races bicycles for a hobby,
and lives in a 5th floor walk-up, so is all muscle and bone.

The definitions don't apply well to athletes and some other groups.

Ezekiel

Sep 4, 2011, 8:42:07 PM9/4/11
On Sep 4, 2:52 pm, MU <efacsimi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 14:27:25 -0700 (PDT), Jeremiah wrote:
> > On Sep 4, 10:19 am, MU <efacsimi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> I suppose this 300 pounder also carries a bomb calorimeter in his mobile
> >> lab-on-his-back.
>
> > *ROTFLMAO*
>
> > Yeah, almost as stupid as carrying a digital scale everywhere you go.
>
> You equate a small weight scale with a mobile lab and a bomb
> calorimeter?

No idiot. Since virtually all store bought food and served food has
the caloric content listed, no device is needed. That lab work was
already done, duh.

It's too bad your 2pid eating disorder inhibits your ability
comprehend :-)

*PLONK*

PLONK

Sep 4, 2011, 8:52:46 PM9/4/11

MU the trollkook obviously doesn't get out much. It's hard to find food
that *doesn't* have the nutritional info printed. Even fast food has it
available for each item. Even candy bars have the info. Why would this
loonytune think otherwise? Maybe he thinks when you go to a restaurant,
you also have to grow, harvest and cook the food you order. What a
maroon. The perfect salesman for the always-be-in-hunger 2IQ diet, which
obviously kills brain cells.

Ezekiel

Sep 4, 2011, 9:13:48 PM9/4/11

All he has to do to prove his point, since he's getting all
scientific, is to provide empirical clinical
evidence of the 2pid-omer. Not the kooky nonsense generated by Chung.
Just simple normal basic empirical clinical evidence. And a single
verifiable direct endorsement of the 2pid-omer by a licensed
nutritionist or dietitian.

Until then, they've got nothin' ;-)

PLONK

Sep 4, 2011, 9:31:05 PM9/4/11
On 9/4/2011 6:13 PM, Ezekiel wrote:

> All he has to do to prove his point, since he's getting all
> scientific, is to provide empirical clinical
> evidence of the 2pid-omer. Not the kooky nonsense generated by Chung.
> Just simple normal basic empirical clinical evidence. And a single
> verifiable direct endorsement of the 2pid-omer by a licensed
> nutritionist or dietitian.
>
> Until then, they've got nothin' ;-)

Even if he could provide such evidence, which he of course can't, no one
is going to stick to a lifetime of food weighing or calorie counting.
The healthiest community people in the United States are that way
because of their eating practices, which make calculating devices
unnecessary. And it's even based on Leviticus.
http://www.fredericpatenaude.com/blog/?p=1247

What people have to do is, learn how and what to eat and why to eat it.
That's all. Then it will be like riding a bicycle and you'll always be
very healthy regarding your food consumption.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 5, 2011, 12:18:40 AM9/5/11
MU wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > MU wrote:
> >

> >> I suppose this 300 pounder also carries a bomb calorimeter in his mobile
> >> lab-on-his-back.
> >
> > *ROTFLMAO*
> >
> > Yeah, almost as stupid as carrying a digital scale everywhere you go.
>
> You equate a small weight scale with a mobile lab and a bomb
> calorimeter? Are you aware a sprinkle is not a tsunami?

Awareness is indeed lacking in folks who are not aware of how much
they are eating.

It is only a matter of time before all smartphones are capable of
having a food scale app :-)

[...]

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Jeremiah

Sep 5, 2011, 1:24:20 AM9/5/11
On Sep 4, 6:31 pm, PLONK <netk...@insane.666> wrote:
> On 9/4/2011 6:13 PM, Ezekiel wrote:
>

> > All he has to do to prove his point, since he's getting all
> > scientific, is to provide empirical clinical
> > evidence of the 2pid-omer. Not the kooky nonsense generated by Chung.
> > Just simple normal basic empirical clinical evidence. And a single
> > verifiable direct endorsement of the 2pid-omer by a licensed
> > nutritionist or dietitian.
>
> > Until then, they've got nothin' ;-)
>
> Even if he could provide such evidence, which he of course can't

That's what's so funny about the Mu questioning the accuracy of food
labels, when the 2IQ offers nothing even remotely as substantive. At
lest some genuine ascertainable clinical research went into the
nutrition info.

Chung will lie about 2IQ's supposed clinical research that's been kept
top secret.
And the supposed exclusive Holy Spirit input he's received.

But of course both claims are nothing more than insubstantial lunatic
gobbledygook on both a scientific and theological level.

PLONK

Sep 5, 2011, 2:15:53 AM9/5/11
On 9/4/2011 10:24 PM, Jeremiah wrote:

> And the supposed exclusive Holy Spirit input he's received.

Andy thinks he has exclusive Holy Spirit powers surpassing everyone
who's ever lived including the likes of Moses, Elijah, John the Baptist...
And there's a reason why God has kept such a spiritual powerhouse in
virtually complete and utter obscurity, but only Andy has the
uber-discernment powers to understand it. The rest of the world simply
knows he's lunatic. Mu...luna...lunatic... ah, the penny drops ;-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 5, 2011, 2:25:27 AM9/5/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet despairingly wrote:

> Andy thinks he has exclusive Holy Spirit powers surpassing everyone
> who's ever lived including the likes of Moses, Elijah, John the Baptist...

No.

Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD with all glory to GOD :-)

Neither Moses nor Elijah or John the Baptist were made smarter by the
Great Teacher, Who is the smartest as evident by His outsmarting (Luke
4:4 & Matthew 4:4) satan, who is your master.

Yes, Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the smartest for it is written we,
who are His students (disciples) would not be greater than our
Teacher.

an accursed lying sockpuppet despairingly wrote:

> Sure, all cardiologists with an active medical practice are up all
> night long posting to Usenet, NOT :-)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) with an active medical
practice has found it easy (Matthew 11:30) to post on Usenet for 15
straight years for he can do all things through Christ Who strengthens
(Philippians 4:13) him:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6C6o9RAAAAAj1Qz8rurzCCsxxW5NHYEh

Laus Deo :-)

May GOD continue to curse to the Nth generation all the real humans
who presently know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying
sockpuppets here, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1371ce5d2ed324a6?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> Here's what I found on the comments section of
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dt8vK2CHWN5w
>
> What if you are wrong? What if it is not possible to say, "Jesus is
> Lord" except by the Holy Spirit?
> CharlotteFairchild
> ----
> The issue here is; can someone who is not saved say "Jesus is Lord"
> and still remain unsaved?

No, the issue here is what is written at 1 Corinthians 12:3 that "no

one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8cc4f06c46cb1536?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1c7ef6e03178d26c?

> The guy on the video said he's heard demons who have *possessed* someone
> say "Jesus is Lord"

Steve's demons would not be able to "possess" anyone if they were
corporeal. It is the person via the Holy Spirit indwelling in the mind
of the "possessed" person and not the demons indwelling in the heart
(Jeremiah 17:9) that says "Jesus is LORD" with the mouth for it is

written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy

Spirit."(1 Corinthians 12:3) Again, truth is simply reality :-)

Laus Deo for your unwittingly confirming what the Holy Spirit has
guided this physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) to write :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f22899bf498b84e8?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

>> Yes, absolutely "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
>> Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3) and there is absolutely no reason for the
>> Holy Spirit to help demons say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouths unto
>> salvation (Romans 10:10) and indeed the Bible teacher in the YouTube
>> audiofile below isn't a demon as prodigal as he is as evident by his
>> teaching falsely for 40 years that demons can say "Jesus is LORD" with
>> their mouth unto salvation:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w
>>
>> Demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal. Truth is simply
>> reality :-)
>>
>> And so this gentile Christian disciple, in the Holy Spirit (
>> http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) humbly (Deu8:3) prays:
>>
>> May GOD curse all who continue to falsely teach that anyone can say
>> "Jesus is LORD" (i.e. like a parrot) thereby contradicting what's been
>> proven at http://WDJW.net/1Cor123 just as the LORD cursed the fig tree
>> right before driving the money-changers out of the Temple in
>> Jerusalem, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
>>
>> Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?

>Well, Andy, here's a little challenge for you. Give him a call and
>discuss it with him on the air.

There really is nothing to discuss. The fact remains that Steve's
demons are non-corporeal which does mean they have neither mouth nor
tongue to use to say "Jesus is LORD."

>His show, The Narrow Path, airs from 9:30 to 10:00 AM and from 2:00 to
>3:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
>
>The phone number for the 9:30 to 10:00 AM program is: 1-800-227-5278
>
>The phone number for the 2:00 to 3:00 PM program is: 1-800-438-5090.
>
>Steve encourages people who disagree with him, to air their disputes.

Opinions come from the heart which is deceitfully wicked (Jeremiah
17:9) so that those like Steve who opine while encouraging others to
do the same are invariably wrong in what they teach and are thus
sinning. He should stop sinning before something worse happens to him
(John 5:14).

>Steve is highly regarded for his ability to stay calm and relaxed,
>rather than getting upset or offended. He even has a lecture called,
>"Refuse to be offended".

Additional false teaching for the Source of our perfect peace is not
self according to what is written at Psalm 119:165.

> He doesn't want someone to basically use the show as a platform to
> preach their viewpoint as opposed to conducting a civil discussion.
> But I've seen him display remarkable patience even along those lines.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8cc4f06c46cb1536?

> From that video log:
>
> @CharlotteFairchild wrote "The Omer is"
> I just got a private message about Andrew Chung and? this board being
> trolled by you. Bye.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a6c90e6e01a904d?

> So how's about it, Andy? Are you capable of going toe to toe with this
> man on the air?

Steve is not capable of going toe to toe with a woman named Charlotte
Fairchild much less this physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) who is
in the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).

Laus Deo :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/593d6066d9c6b997?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote and cross-posted to
alt.christnet.christianlife:

> Dear Claire,
> First of all, I will abide with your request.

Her request is that you not cross-post to alt.christnet.christianlife

Laus Deo for your unwittingly proving that you cannot help lying (i.e.
it's pathological).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d53f5a174d271e0b?

MU wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
>> MU wrote:

>>> No just expected. lulz
>>
>> Then you'll have nothing to complain about. Win win :-)
>
> Whose complaining?

Their handlers will be complaining to their physicians about feeling
more tired then usual because they are now cursed by GOD.

Then they will wither away as did the fig tree did after being cursed
by Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

We will later watch their souls get tossed into the lake of fire being
prepared for them (Revelation 20:15).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b879734d0eca1dc7?

And, if there are any born-again handlers of these lying sockpuppets,
may GOD blot their names from His Book of Life so that they will no
longer have the help of the Holy Spirit to say "Jesus is LORD" so that
they will also be cast into the lake of fire being prepared for them
(Revelation 20:15) in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/009b5b0593fbc39d?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > May GOD curse to the Nth generation all the real humans who presently
> > know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying sockpuppets here, in
> > the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>
> Proof that Chung is both lost and insane.

Lie.

Those who are either lost or insane or both, cannot pray to GOD in the
name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

> And apparently *not* a true disciple of Christ.

Not for the discerning who remember what happened to Ananias and
Sapphira when they lied before the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3-10) and what
happened to Bob Pastorio when he lied before the Holy Spirit (
http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ), Who indwells in this gentile Christian
disciple ( http://WDJW.net ):

The lie:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b8bcd96b22382ed

The consequence:
(an inauspicious death from cancer on Fool's day)

> Like Satan's demons, false disciples can say "Jesus is Lord" in
> mockery and to deceive:
>
> Proof:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

Those saying "Jesus is LORD" in the above YouTube video are neither
satan's demons nor false disciples. Instead, they are prodigal Bible
teachers expressing their opinions, which coming from the heart are
invariably false, and are simply not disciples of Christ as evident by
their forgetting that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the

Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

Laus Deo for His annihilating you with fires from Heaven for all to
witness in wide-eyed wonder and amazement :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/23ec5e39f66f0d27?

liaM wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
>

> > Please do post an NYT article about 2PD-OMER. How's about an article
> > about 2PD-OMER from any major publication magazine.

Here's the verse citation about the LORD's 2PD-OMER Approach in the
most important book in all the universe in all of time:

Exodus 16:16 :-)

> What a small mind you have, whoeveryouare...

It along with its mind is withering away just as the fig tree cursed
by Jesus Christ of Nazareth withered away.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f1641e59c9001556?

a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:
> Derek F wrote:
>
> > Is a dropping daytime BP over a period of a few months a sign of
> > worsening aortic stenosis?
> > Derek
>
> Derek, the only people you'll reach here are kooks and trolls.

Lie.

Name-calling is by definition lying.

Additional proof that the sockpuppets are lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/50fd1f1654fb9b37?

Simply do a Google profile to confirm this physician's awesome 15 year
posting history in sci.med.cardiology:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6C6o9RAAAAAj1Qz8rurzCCsxxW5NHYEh

Laus Deo :-)

May GOD continue to curse to the Nth generation all the real humans
who presently know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying
sockpuppets here, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to the LORD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) would not have been able
to effortlessly do 32 push-ups in perfect form (with absolutely
straight knees and back) while concurrently saying "Jesus is LORD" in
32 different languages had he not successfully (Philippians 4:13)
achieved http://WDJW.net/NoVAT per the LORD's http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach, with all glory to GOD the Father.

Moreover, HeartDoc Andrew boldly (i.e. in full unobstructed view of on-
lookers at a public park during the bright light of day) wearing a
half-shirt that bared his midriff during the perfect push-ups has made
it very clear that he has absolutely no VAT as evident by (instead of
distension/protuberance) creases, which are 100% consistent with his
having no detectable CRP even with the high sensitivity assays :-)

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Laus Deo :-)

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Bottom line concerning lying sockpuppets:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56bb9a314e1f0585?

As the fires from Heaven destroy their lies, the sockpuppets do cease
to exist :-)

May GOD continue to annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from
Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Jeremiah

Sep 5, 2011, 4:25:54 AM9/5/11

If Andrew had the Holy Spirit, he'd be fellowshiping with the Elect
instead of cursing them in alienated solitude. Like Dr. Frank Hildner
said, he has book smarts; but that's where his capacity to function
properly mentally, socially or spiritually ends.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2abf8e9ff235ac68?hl=en

Gone fishin

Sep 5, 2011, 6:26:52 AM9/5/11
On 9/5/2011 1:25 AM, Jeremiah wrote:
> On Sep 4, 11:15 pm, PLONK<netk...@insane.666> wrote:
>> On 9/4/2011 10:24 PM, Jeremiah wrote:
>>
>>> And the supposed exclusive Holy Spirit input he's received.
>>
>> Andy thinks he has exclusive Holy Spirit powers surpassing everyone
>> who's ever lived including the likes of Moses, Elijah, John the Baptist...
>> And there's a reason why God has kept such a spiritual powerhouse in
>> virtually complete and utter obscurity, but only Andy has the
>> uber-discernment powers to understand it. The rest of the world simply
>> knows he's lunatic. Mu...luna...lunatic... ah, the penny drops ;-)
>
> If Andrew had the Holy Spirit, he'd be fellowshiping with the Elect
> instead of cursing them in alienated solitude.

It's called being a drama queen. And it's called scare tactics. False
prophet/judge/apostle types use scare tactics all the time.

Oh well, there's a lot of them running amok. 'Satan's all-stars' as my
pastor calls them. Most of them have managed to get themselves beyond
Usenet, Facebook and a Blog though...

Oh and the self published pamphlets that have worse circulation than a
thrombosed hemorrhoid.

> Like Dr. Frank Hildner
> said, he has book smarts; but that's where his capacity to function
> properly mentally, socially or spiritually ends.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2abf8e9ff235ac68?hl=en

Yep, it's mighty sad.

Ezekiel

Sep 5, 2011, 6:43:01 AM9/5/11
Drama queen "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <hateful...@lying.com> wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet despairingly wrote:
>

> > Andy thinks he has exclusive Holy Spirit powers surpassing everyone
> > who's ever lived including the likes of Moses, Elijah, John the Baptist...
>
> No.
>
> Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD

Non sequitur.

Jeremiah

Sep 5, 2011, 7:51:35 AM9/5/11
On Sep 4, 9:18 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Awareness is indeed lacking in folks who are not aware of how much
> they are eating.

What's lacking is... an iota of obtainable empirical clinical evidence
to back up Chung's claims regarding the 2pid diet. There's not even so
mach as a Wikipedia article. And If Chung trued to publish one (he's
the only one he can find to publish his material) it would be riddled
with "citation needed" annotations.
No, wait, he'd use his self published pamphlets and blogs as
citation :-)

Jeremiah

Sep 5, 2011, 8:05:51 AM9/5/11
On Sep 4, 11:25 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> satan, who is your master.

Himm... does that make him a corporeal demon?

[Andrew B. Chung Google archive search: "corporeal demon": 4,930
results for "corporeal demon" authored by Andrew B. Chung]

Oh, wait, according to Chung, demons are "non-corporeal".

[Andrew B. Chung Google archive search: "non-corporeal": 169 results
for "non-corporeal" authored by Andrew B. Chung]

According to Andrew B. Chung, they demons don't have mouths to speak,
therefore it's a forgone conclusion that they also don't have fingers
to type with. Yet, according to Andrew B. Chung (4,930 times) they do
have fingers to type with. Corporeal demons who are non-corporeal who
are corporeal.

Himm... That's quite a paradox *ROLF*

What was it Andrew B. Chung was saying about his smarts again? His
discerning?

MU

Sep 5, 2011, 3:48:25 PM9/5/11
On Mon, 5 Sep 2011 04:51:35 -0700 (PDT), Jeremiah wrote:

> On Sep 4, 9:18 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
> wrote:
>

>> Awareness is indeed lacking in folks who are not aware of how much
>> they are eating.
>
> What's lacking is... an iota of obtainable empirical clinical evidence
> to back up Chung's claims regarding the 2pid diet.

Fine then don't use it. Few care about a worthless Usenet troll's
obesity anyway. I sure don't.

Next.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 5, 2011, 6:14:32 PM9/5/11
MU wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >>
> >> Awareness is indeed lacking in folks who are not aware of how much
> >> they are eating.
> >
> > What's lacking is... an iota of obtainable empirical clinical evidence
> > to back up Chung's claims regarding the 2pid diet.

The LORD's http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER (Exodus 16:16) Approach is
http://WDJW.net/NotDiet

Truth is simply reality and there is simply no truth in accursed lying
sockpuppets.

> Fine then don't use it. Few care about a worthless Usenet troll's
> obesity anyway. I sure don't.

We should care about hapless folks possibly being deceived by its lies
when the fact is that the greatest possible clinical evidence from the
Great Physician is as published in the greatest book of all time and
is readily available at Deuteronomy 8:4 where data is given that the
hundreds of thousands using His 2PD-OMER Approach avoided vascular
disease (their feet did not swell) and avoided obesity (their clothes
did not wear out) for the 40 year clinical trial period.

[...]

physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by changing stoney hearts to
fleshy hearts and giving their minds a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 5, 2011, 6:27:14 PM9/5/11
On Sep 4, 9:27 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <graabir-

And still losing weight thru my World Famous 2 Kg. Insanity Diet

Chung da Chink, BS/MF/SOB/POS
Certified in all forms of Quackshittery

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 5, 2011, 10:09:32 PM9/5/11

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/926e5bcc0d043bb1?

an accursed lying sockpuppet despairingly wrote:

> Andy thinks he has exclusive Holy Spirit powers surpassing everyone
> who's ever lived including the likes of Moses, Elijah, John the Baptist...

No.

Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD with all glory to GOD :-)

Neither Moses nor Elijah nor John the Baptist were made smarter by the

Great Teacher, Who is the smartest as evident by His outsmarting (Luke
4:4 & Matthew 4:4) satan, who is your master.

Yes, Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the smartest for it is written we,
who are His students (disciples) would not be greater than our
Teacher.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f56a8a1222c99e16?

ken

Sep 5, 2011, 10:46:29 PM9/5/11
On Sep 5, 3:27 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <graabir-

You sure one fucked up nutcase

Jeremiah

Sep 6, 2011, 1:19:13 AM9/6/11
On Sep 5, 12:48 pm, MU <efacsimi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Sep 2011 04:51:35 -0700 (PDT), Jeremiah wrote:
> > On Sep 4, 9:18 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
> > wrote:
>
> >> Awareness is indeed lacking in folks who are not aware of how much
> >> they are eating.
>
> > What's lacking is... an iota of obtainable empirical clinical evidence
> > to back up Chung's claims regarding the 2pid diet.
>
> Fine then don't use it.

Virtually no one does because it's pure bogus malarkey. Go ahead,
prove me wrong with a single splinter of verifiable obtainable
empirical clinical evidence. Prove me wrong with a single endorsement
from a licensed nutritionist or dietitian.

If an MD/PhD can't manage that in 15 years, it is a foregone
conclusion that what he's peddling *must* be pure unadulterated
nonsense.

And no amount of smoke and mirrors and tap dancing and maudlin bogus
Holy Spirit/Great Physician et al intervention claims... is going to
change this simple cold hard solid *fact*

Just be a man for once and finally admit to it.
Job 38:3

Jeremiah

Sep 6, 2011, 1:22:59 AM9/6/11
On Sep 5, 12:48 pm, MU <efacsimi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Few care about a worthless Usenet troll's
> obesity anyway. I sure don't.

Few care about Mu/Chung troll's 2pid eating disorder as well.

>Next

Take a number and wait in line to tell Chung what utter nonsense his
2pid diet is. You'll be the 756265926596159826582657th person to do so.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 6, 2011, 2:12:47 AM9/6/11

Ken wrote earlier in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

And, so this bona-fide physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) freely
chooses to continue to pray for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Ken, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Gone fishin

Sep 6, 2011, 2:32:17 AM9/6/11

Chung invented this thing in 1998
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120661/

After about 5 years of a multitude of people telling him 2IQ is a crock,
he finally cracked and changed it into the 2IQ-Omer, where it went from
something he invented (his term) based on a documentary to something
supposedly the Holy Spirit supposedly based on out of context Bible
verses that no theologian or historian on Earth will ever corroborate.

But of course Chung doesn't need to provide corroboration like a
mentally sound doctor; supposedly now the LORD/HOLY SPIRIT/GREAT
PHYSICIAN/GREAT TEACHER is all the corroboration he needs.

And boy oh boy, he better start sounding like a mighty prophet/apostle
to pull that off.

All this ridiculous protracted nonsense, which has turned him into a
basket case, when he should've just let it go around 2001, and moved on.

...Now that's entertainment.

Gone fishin

Sep 6, 2011, 2:35:50 AM9/6/11

And of course every single one of them *must* be an obese atheist :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 6, 2011, 2:57:39 AM9/6/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote in part:

> Chung invented this thing (2PD-OMER Approach) in 1998
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120661/

Lie.

The inspiration from the Holy Spirit about the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
(Exo 16:16) Approach happened in 1997 during the viewing of an IMAX
Mt.Everest documentary that started playing at the Tennessee Aquarium
**before** 1996:

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_85211.asp

liaM wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

Exodus 16:16 :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f1641e59c9001556?

Lie.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/50fd1f1654fb9b37?

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6C6o9RAAAAAj1Qz8rurzCCsxxW5NHYEh

Laus Deo :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Laus Deo :-)

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56bb9a314e1f0585?

Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

MU

Sep 6, 2011, 3:14:54 AM9/6/11
On Mon, 5 Sep 2011 22:19:13 -0700 (PDT), Jeremiah wrote:

> Virtually

*PLONK* nonvirtually...of course. lol

Jeremiah

Sep 6, 2011, 3:16:21 AM9/6/11

Yes, all 756265926596159826582657 of them are corpulent corporeal /
non corporeal... whatever.

Gone fishin

Sep 6, 2011, 4:02:58 AM9/6/11
On 9/5/2011 11:57 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote in part:
>
>> Chung invented this thing (2PD-OMER Approach) in 1998
>> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120661/
>
> Lie.
>
> The inspiration from the Holy Spirit about the 2PD-OMER

> (Exo 16:16) Approach happened in 1997 during the viewing of an IMAX
> Mt.Everest documentary that started playing at the Tennessee Aquarium
> **before** 1996:

Andy, did you really think I couldn't back what I wrote up? lols

On Oct 30, 2003 Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD nos...@heartmdphd.com wrote:

> This discussion(s) is related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which
> is described completely at:
> Though Dr. Chung invented this approach

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/f2e71334db5f689e?hl=en

"Though [I] Dr. Chung invented this [2PD] approach"

There's not one single reference to the Holy Spirit in connection with
2IQ or the word "omer" in there.

You didn't come up with that scenario until several years *after* 1998.

> 1997 during the viewing of an IMAX
> Mt.Everest

Andy, as provided in the link above, the release date for "Everest"
(not "Mt.Everest"), was 6 March 1998.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120661/
So, how did you see it in 1997? Let me guess, supposedly the Holy Spirit
gave you an IMAX sneak preview.

"Mt. Everest: The Fatal Climb" (1999) was a TV documentary.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0475988/

And here I am, the 7971665959857857th person to, once again, prove you
are full of baloney.

Thanks for that 15 year profile, Andy,

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6C6o9RAAAAAj1Qz8rurzCCsxxW5NHYEh

it tells all. Not me, it i.e. you.

<cue: Andy's song and dance routine #86678967897692836798267>

Jeremiah

Sep 6, 2011, 4:06:55 AM9/6/11

That's about the 12th time you've plonked me, idiot.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 6, 2011, 4:36:57 AM9/6/11
MU wrote:

> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
>
> > Virtually
>
> *PLONK* nonvirtually...of course. lol

It is written that the LORD will say to them, "Depart from Me, you
evildoers."

All who stand in the way of the absolutely only healthy way (i.e. the
LORD's http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER [Exo 16:16] Approach) to stop
committing the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony are indeed evildoers.

We don't know them and neither does the LORD know them.

They are absolutely eternally doomed (Revelation 20:15).

[...]

Jeremiah

Sep 6, 2011, 4:11:33 AM9/6/11
On Sep 5, 11:57 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> an

And once again, the cardiologist with the supposedly active practice
is on Usenet at 2:57 am EST.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/07655d6751a7876f?hl=en

Nurse: "Doctor, you look groggy"

Chung: "Just hand me the scalpel, or I'll curse you in Jesus' name"

Jeremiah

Sep 6, 2011, 4:45:34 AM9/6/11
Many will use My name... to deceive - Jesus Christ (Matthew 24:5)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet despairingly wrote:

Chung wanting someone to be cursed does not make them so.
Only Chung's bused ego makes it so in his addled mind.

>> Sure, all cardiologists with an active medical practice are up all
>> night long posting to Usenet, NOT :-)
>

> This physician ( <spam snipped> ) with an active medical

> practice has found it easy (Matthew 11:30) to post on Usenet for 15
> straight years for he can do all things through Christ Who strengthens
> (Philippians 4:13) him:

God does not give Chung supernatural powers to spam Usenet at
2,3,4,5:00 in the am and then supposedly effectively run an active
cardiology practice for the rest of the day.

Chung is obviously lying. It is a foregone conclusion based on
archived evidence, that Chung does not have an active medical
practice.

> May GOD continue to curse to the Nth generation all the real humans
> who presently know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying
> sockpuppets here, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

God does not honor such foolish nonsense, even when the name of Jesus
is being misused in vain.

>> The issue here is; can someone who is not saved say "Jesus is Lord"
>> and still remain unsaved?
>
> No, the issue here is what is written at 1 Corinthians 12:3 that "no
> one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."

Saying something, even "Jesus is Lord", without it having personal
meaning in your heart is meaningless.
Meaning that no one can sincerely confess Jesus is Lord of their
heart, except by the Holy Spirit.

"For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it
is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are" (Romans 10:10)

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart" (Mark 12:30 - Deut. 6:5)

"And God, who knows the heart, testified to them giving them the Holy
Spirit" (Acts 15:8)

"And hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured
out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit" (Romans 5:5)

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God" (Matthew 5:8)

"For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart" (Matthew
12:34)

*** But of Andrew B. Chung, it is written:***

Many will come using My name... and mislead - Jesus Christ (Matthew
24:5)

"These people honor me by what they say. But their hearts are far away
from me". (Matthew 15:8)

"The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely,
supposing that they can stir up trouble"
(Philippians 1:17)

Steve Gregg (http://www.thenarrowpath.com) has even heard demons say
out of people they've possessed "Jesus is Lord" in mockery.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dt8vK2CHWN5w

>>> Steve's demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal. Truth is simply
>>> reality :-)

Demons speaking though people they've possessed is recorded throughout
the New Testament i.e. Luke 4:33-36, Matthew 8:31, Acts 19:15.

Andrew Chung coins the phrase:
> a corporeal demon
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1cd4c056b91e0722?hl=en

Then suddenly, Andrew Chung says the opposite of what he's been saying
for years:
> Demons are non-corporeal.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?hl=en

BTW, here's what was found in the comments section of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dt8vK2CHWN5w
--

> @CharlotteFairchild wrote "The Omer is"

> I just got a private message about Andrew Chung and this board being trolled by you. Bye.
--

> Steve's demons would not be able to "possess" anyone if they were
> corporeal.

Once again, demons speaking though people they've possessed is
recorded throughout the New Testament i.e. Luke 4:33-36, Matthew 8:31,
Acts 19:15.

Andrew displays the need to believe, and make others believe, that
mouthing the words "Jesus is Lord" without believing it in his heart
is all that is needed. Even though the Bible says otherwise
(Deuteronomy 6:5Matthew 5:8, Matthew 12:34, Mark 12:30, Acts 15:8,
Romans 10:10).

And especially, Matthew 15:8;
"These people honor me by what they say. But their hearts are far away
from me".

Chung's only defense for refusing to believe Jesus is Lord with his
whole heart, as the Bible commands, is in using Jeremiah 17:9 *out of
context*.

===================================

Claire wrote:

> >Andrew, I've got no need to get into trying to prove my evangelical
> >credentials here that is hot air since we can all talk the talk

Claire is correct

It is written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by

the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

That no one can sincerely confess Jesus is Lord of their heart except
by the Holy
Spirit.
"For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it
is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are" (Romans 10:10)

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart" (Mark 12:30 - Deut. 6:5)

"And God, who knows the heart, testified to them giving them the Holy
Spirit" (Acts 15:8)

"And hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured
out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit" (Romans 5:5)

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God" (Matthew 5:8)

"For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart" (Matthew
12:34)

*** But of Andrew B. Chung, it is written:***

"These people honor me by what they say. But their hearts are far away
from me". (Matthew 15:8)

"The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely,
supposing that they can stir up trouble"
(Philippians 1:17)

False Christian Andrew B. Chung only says "Jesus is Lord" in dubious
fashion.
This is why he adamantly insists that his ability to say "Jesus is
Lord" be only from his mouth and not from his heart.

Andrew Chung coins the phrase:
> a corporeal demon
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1cd4c056b91e0722?hl=en

Then suddenly, Andrew Chung says the opposite of what he's been saying
for years:
> Demons are non-corporeal.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?hl=en

This is because Andrew Chung himself has been exposed as being a
corporeal demon who
can insincerely say "Jesus is Lord" to make himself appear as a
Christian:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dt8vK2CHWN5w

Bottom line regarding Andrew Chung:

> Chung the liar
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet/msg/1e18d1fb9ad2dac6?hl=en

> Poor Chung. A failed man. A quack, a liar, a fraud.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/ce46e6fb6f158cd1?hl=en

> insane Chung
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/cba861092ff37361?hl=en

> As for trolling, few are as accomplished as Chung
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/271c582681e3a495?hl=en

Jeremiah

Sep 6, 2011, 4:39:12 AM9/6/11

wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet

Chung's established archived definition of "sockpuppet": sockpuppet =
corporeal demon

Chung's established archived definition of "corporeal demon":
corporeal demon = demons are non-corporeal.

Jeremiah

Sep 6, 2011, 5:53:40 AM9/6/11
On Sep 6, 1:36 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> All who stand in the way of the absolutely only healthy way (i.e. the
> LORD'shttp://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER[Exo 16:16] Approach) to stop

> committing the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony are indeed evildoers.

> "Though [I] Dr. Chung invented this [2PD] approach" - 2003

> This discussion(s) is related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which
> is described completely at:
> Though Dr. Chung invented this approach

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/f2e71334...

And Chung wonders why real Christians recognize him as a false
Christian.

Of Andrew B. Chung, it is written:

"Many will use My name... to deceive" - Jesus Christ (Matthew 24:5)

"These people honor me by what they say. But their hearts are far away

Jeremiah

Sep 6, 2011, 5:59:54 AM9/6/11
wrote:

> All who stand in the way of the absolutely only healthy way (i.e. the
> LORD'shttp://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER[Exo 16:16] Approach) to stop

> committing the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony are indeed evildoers.
>

>"Though [I] Dr. Chung invented this [2PD] approach"
>

> This discussion(s) is related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which
> is described completely at:
> Though Dr. Chung invented this approach

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/f2e71334...

And Chung wonders why real Christians recognize him as a false

Christian and toss them out of the church that Christ built (Matthew
16:18)

Jeremiah

Sep 6, 2011, 4:41:32 AM9/6/11
On Sep 6, 4:36 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> MU

Chung of the supposedly active cardiology practice, once again posting
all throughout 3:00 am EST and 4:00 am EST.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d23e7298c4c2c857?hl=en

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2011, 7:00:53 AM9/8/11