Ping: Rod Eastman

Tornado

Jul 9, 2011, 10:05:30 PM7/9/11
On Jul 9, 11:14 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
> (http://WDJW.net) to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
> really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
> GOD the Father.

Rod, are you really joining Andrew is his prayers for Jayne Cobb, the
character in a science fiction TV show called Firefly?

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0003807/

If so, who's next? Neo from the Matrix? Harry Potter?

Just askin'...

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 9, 2011, 10:40:53 PM7/9/11

Oh let's do Harry Potter next. Neo died in the 3rd film so he is
beyond the reach of everyone but the Catholic church.

Oops . . . spoiler warning. Too late!

Now we humbly pay . . . help Harry Potter be the Seeker of the snitch.

Oh wait . . . that is me again. Drat! 5000 more spams of "Praying
for Seeker's perishing soul".

Tornado

Jul 10, 2011, 1:36:26 AM7/10/11

It's good to see some genuine discernment. That would've gone right
over the good doctor's pointy head. Which is why he dug himself into
this hole in the first place.

Pri

Jul 10, 2011, 1:57:28 AM7/10/11
"Tornado" wrote in message

Why then does Jayne answer her phone as a woman and not the man she pretends
to be?

Why is Seeker freaking? Potter does not live in her house. Why is she self
loathing?

Not good enough to be a woman?

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 10, 2011, 2:14:21 AM7/10/11

You mean the current user of the screen name "Jayne"? Or did you mean
me? Or did you mean the person you are stalking who lives in Tulare,
CA? It's so hard to follow your confusion.

> Why is Seeker freaking?

I'm not. There is no why something happens when it didn't happen.

> Potter does not live in her house.

Seeker was a job position for Harry Potter. I chose "Seeker" as a
screen name partly because I found it amusing that Potter's character
rendered the efforts of every other player pointless. Beat yourself
senseless scoring points? Busting your hide and playing the best in
your life? Too bad because the other team's Seeker has captured the
snitch. Game over. You lose.

> Why is she self
> loathing?

What are you babbling about now?

> Not good enough to be a woman?

Whatever. Are you going to change to your Doctor screen name and then
spam the same message over and over again? It's not going to work. I
ignore your Doctor sockpupet when it's just the same message pasted a
dozen times. It's not going to intimidate anybody. Nobody needs to
prove anything to you. Nobody important cares what your Doctor
sockpuppet has to say.

Tornado

Jul 10, 2011, 2:49:31 AM7/10/11
On Jul 9, 10:57 pm, "Pri" AKA Chunked, but really Andrew B. Chung
wrote:
> "Tornado" wrote:

> It's good to see some genuine discernment. That would've gone right
> over the good doctor's pointy head. Which is why he dug himself into
> this hole in the first place.
> Why then does Jayne answer her phone as a woman and not the man she pretends
> to be?

Andrew Chung, it's real clever of you to post in this ====== manner.
It really throws people off the scent.

Andrew Chung, you made the mistake of thinking that Jayne Cobb was
real person who was a female. So you looked up the name Jayne Cobb and
found some woman with that name living in Tulere, CA.
You are so convinced of your personal inerrancy, because you think you
are channeling God, that it is virtually impossible for you to humbly
admit that you have been wrong.

> Why is Seeker freaking?

Because you are a creepy stalker going after some lady, based on a
name borrowed from a TV show. Some people find creepy stalkers like
you worrisome. You are a very mentally ill individual after all, as
countless people have been telling you over the years. You should be
used to people "freaking" over your bizarre behavior by now. You are
after all someone people leave voice-mails to saying they'll call the
police on you if you persist in harassing them.

> Potter does not live in her house.

Harry Potter?

> Why is she self
> loathing?
>
> Not good enough to be a woman?

I'm sure the answer to your mommy-issue suppositions, could only be
answered by your psychotherapist, Andrew Chung, should you finally be
put under the care of one.

While "Wherez da evidence?" might be bothered by your creepy behavior,
I think the rest of us are banking on your record of being a prankster
on a juvenile and extremely timid level. You'll crank out a few prank
calls, but that'll be it. In other words, you are as scary as an
introverted 12 year old girl.

If Jayne Cobb from Tulere showed up on your door step, you's shit your
pants, and everyone knows it.

Thank you for being our wack-a-mole. Our pinata. Little lonely loser
girlyboy, Andy Chung.

Jayne Cobb

Jul 10, 2011, 3:33:39 AM7/10/11
On 7/9/2011 11:49 PM, Tornado wrote:
> On Jul 9, 10:57 pm, "Pri" AKA Chunked, but really Andrew B. Chung

>> Why is she self
>> loathing?
>>
>> Not good enough to be a woman?
>
> I'm sure the answer to your mommy-issue suppositions, could only be
> answered by your psychotherapist, Andrew Chung, should you finally be
> put under the care of one.

LOL! Mommy issues and ex-wifey issues. One can only pray that Chung's
time with his daughter is court ordered supervised.

> Thank you for being our wack-a-mole. Our pinata. Little lonely loser
> girlyboy, Andy Chung.

I agree, Chung hasn't acted out like this for a long time. It's funny
stuff. Sure we're being trolled. But it's still funny.

HS

Jul 10, 2011, 5:20:17 AM7/10/11

Tornado

Jul 10, 2011, 8:47:45 PM7/10/11
On Jul 9, 11:45 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

wrote:
> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
> (http://WDJW.net) to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
> really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
> GOD the Father.

There goes the insane doctor insisting on praying for a character from
a science fiction TV show.

> Jayne Cobb

That's the one:

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0003807/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayne_Cobb#Jayne_Cobb

> Seeker

A character from fantasy books and movies
http://www.frodis.net/marauder/potter/theseeker.jpg

> Dr. House

Another fictional character from a TV show:
http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0015927/

Now why is is that the fictional characters, Seeker and Dr. House go
without Andrew Chung's intercessory internet prayers, while the
fictional character, Jayne Cobb, gets so much attention?

Because foolish Andrew Chung thought in that string of names of
fictional characters, Jayne Cobb was a real person ROTF.

> Please kindly (Ephesians 4:32)

Ephesians 4:32:
"Be kind and compassionate to one another"

Andrew B. Chung:
"May GOD annihilate you with fires from Heaven right now"

> May God soften your heart...

El Vato

Jul 11, 2011, 5:46:03 AM7/11/11
On Jul 10, 11:01 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to GOD the
> Father:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

Wide eyed wonder at what looks like a female with smoker's voice
struggling mightily at doing push-ups?
Seen it. Strike one.

At Chung still in baggy purposefully conciliating clothing?
Seen it. Strike two.

At Chung completely failing to prove he/she's not hiding a bulging pot
belly full of jelly called VAT?
Seen it. Strike three.

> Bottom line concerning lying sockpuppets:

When Chung screws up operating them they look like:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56739d6a8eb39fd8?hl=en
and
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/f1838d4513e5e6be?hl=en
and
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7030711ee20429e9?hl=en

Now Andy, we're all thoroughly unimpressed with your defeats of
strength that even this husky grandma can out do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5ixiZdnSc4

What we demand to see is proof that you aren't a complete fraud who
has a pot belly full of jelly called VAT.

We want to see this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjkiySrQNj0

Not more of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK0dUGx31mQ

If you can't produce conclusive *reveling* video evidence similar to
this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjkiySrQNj0
or:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5PVjBAO6BE
or: (Surely you must have gotten the idea by now).

Then everyone... All who are reading... A great cloud of witnesses...
Will know for a fact that you are a complete and utter fraud who has a
protruding pot belly fully of jelly called VAT.

All who are reading. A great cloud of witnesses. Will know for a fact
that Andrew B. Chung is a complete and utter fraud who has a
protruding pot belly fully of jelly called VAT.

All who are reading. A great cloud of witnesses. Will know for a fact
that Andrew B. Chung is a complete and utter fraud who has a
protruding pot belly fully of jelly called VAT.

All who are reading. A great cloud of witnesses. Will know for a fact
that Andrew B. Chung is a complete and utter fraud who has a
protruding pot belly fully of jelly called VAT.

All who are reading. A great cloud of witnesses. Will know for a fact
that Andrew B. Chung is a complete and utter fraud who has a
protruding pot belly fully of jelly called VAT.

> May GOD continue to annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from
> Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->

Does that mean "Chunked"
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56739d6a8eb39fd8?hl=en

And "Jan Drew"
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7030711ee20429e9?hl=en

Are crispy critters now?

Remember...

If you fail to produce the proper video evidence:

[...]

For ever and ever, amen.

Rod

Jul 11, 2011, 1:28:23 PM7/11/11
On 7/9/2011 9:05 PM, Tornado wrote:
> On Jul 9, 11:14 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"<lov...@thetruth.com>
> wrote:
>> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3& 5) friends like Rod Eastman

>> (http://WDJW.net) to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
>> really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
>> GOD the Father.
>
> Rod, are you really joining Andrew is his prayers for Jayne Cobb, the
> character in a science fiction TV show called Firefly?

Frankly, I haven't spent the last week worrying about what
you people are doing on usenet. I'm more concerned about what
has been happening in the real world. The fishing is good
and the less contact I have with usenet the more I like it.

Matt

Jul 11, 2011, 1:35:35 PM7/11/11

Fishing now that sounds like a plan. Peace and quiet. The only time
I don't like Cell phones in when I go fishing.

You don't like contact with me ;-)). Maybe I'll fly down there and
drop a cow patty on your head. :-))

Good luck with the Fishing

God Bless

Matt

Rod

Jul 11, 2011, 5:16:33 PM7/11/11

I'll abduct ya and make you go fishing with me..

Matt

Jul 11, 2011, 6:47:14 PM7/11/11

That would be fun except it is near 100 there. I'd melt.

In that weather it might be good to scuba fish.

Rod

Jul 11, 2011, 7:52:41 PM7/11/11

Actually yesterday it was 105 and with the heat index
thrown in 108.

I'd melt.

Naw...you'd fry, so would I. The smell would be horrendous.

> In that weather it might be good to scuba fish.

I can't hold my breath...!

Storm

Jul 11, 2011, 10:44:39 PM7/11/11
On Jul 11, 10:28 am, Rod <nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:

>    and the less contact I have with usenet the more I like it.

We all wish your insane spamming troll of a mentor felt the same way.

Rod

Jul 11, 2011, 11:38:30 PM7/11/11

I can't really think of a reason why I should care !

El Vato

Jul 12, 2011, 2:09:16 AM7/12/11
On Jul 11, 10:28 am, Rod <nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:

So what you're saying is Andrew Chung is a liar.
I thought as much, but thanks for the confirmation.

Rod

Jul 12, 2011, 5:04:50 PM7/12/11

Naw...I'm saying that you are a liar. Thanks for just proving
it..

Storm

Jul 12, 2011, 10:38:32 PM7/12/11

What did he lie about? Andrew's been claiming that you are joining him
in his daily prayers for a science fiction TV show character, and you
denied that being true.
Thus you confirmed Andrew was as usual making stuff up i.e. lying,
which we all knew of course.
So, thanks for the confirmation.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2011, 4:14:56 PM7/16/11
born again (John 3:3 & 5) friend Rod Eastman ( http://WDJW.net )
wrote:

> a lying sockpuppet wrote:
> >
> > So what you're saying is Andrew Chung is a liar.
>
> Naw...I'm saying that you are a liar. Thanks for just proving
> it..

Laus Deo :-) http://WDJW.net/Laus Deo :-)

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to the LORD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) would not have been able
to effortlessly do 32 push-ups in perfect form (with absolutely
straight knees and back) while concurrently saying "Jesus is LORD" in
32 different languages had he not successfully (Philippians 4:13)
achieved http://WDJW.net/NoVAT per the LORD's http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach, with all glory to GOD the Father.

Moreover, HeartDoc Andrew boldly wearing a half-shirt in public that
bared his midriff during the perfect push-ups has made it very clear
that he has absolutely no VAT, which is 100% consistent with his
having no detectable CRP even with the high sensitivity assays :-)

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Laus Deo :-)

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Bottom line concerning lying sockpuppets:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4afe0b3434b3e018?

As the fires from Heaven destroy their lies, the sockpuppets do cease
to exist :-)

May GOD continue to annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from

Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Christopher Rodney Malcolm Easton

Jul 23, 2011, 7:45:26 PM7/23/11

"Rod" <nhra...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Good, then get the fuck out.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 24, 2011, 1:03:33 PM7/24/11

Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence, Seeker, and Dr. House) wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d7d4c7a6c75a6f6?
> >
> > (nudity neither necessary nor permitted)
>
> Then how can I prove it to you? Think it through.

Looking like a man and talking like a man on YouTube (especially in
the Spirit of Truth, Who is the Holy Spirit, saying "Jesus is LORD"
with your mouth) would be evidence that you are a man, while excuses
instead of evidence would continue to serve to convince all reading
this that you are not a man.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/76dc340ee8df4462?

Again, being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) patiently (Ephesians 4:2) awaits the video evidence on YouTube
(nudity neither necessary nor permitted) that you are male and that
you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) as you have
claimed.

Please kindly (Ephesians 4:32) let all know "wherez da evidence" when
you have done this, otherwise all reading this should remain convinced
that you have been lying as you have been lying about this physician
asking you to call him to say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans
10:9).

Reference:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/138c28b798808d96?

Here's a **recent** YouTube video example of this physician (
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) doing what has been requested of you
thereby annihilating all the lying sockpuppets:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

May GOD soften your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart, Jayne, so
that you would stop lying as you come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus

Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><

Christopher Rodney Malcolm Easton

Jul 24, 2011, 1:50:43 PM7/24/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
> ( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
> really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
> GOD the Father.
>
> Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence, Seeker, and Dr. House) wrote:

Jayne Cobb can't write as HE DOESNT FUCKING EXIST.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 24, 2011, 9:37:12 PM7/24/11

Wherez da evidence? (aka Jayne Cobb, Seeker, or Dr. House) wrote:
> a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:
>
> > How is him proving YOU a liar make HIM a liar?

The use of a pseudonym while accusing another of lying is
automatically itself lying.

Therefore, lying sockpuppets like yourself can only succeed at proving
yourselves to be liars with anything you post.

> A mindless spam bot doesn't answer questions.

Laus Deo ( http://WDJW.net/LausDeo ) for your being used by Him to
prove that this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is not a
mindless spam bot as you unwittingly reaffirm yourself to be a liar
with absolutely no truth in you (see above).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/141d52b1520ecef6?

Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence, Seeker, and Dr. House) earlier

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/76dc340ee8df4462?

Reference:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/138c28b798808d96?

thereby becoming part of the fires from Heaven used by GOD to
annihilate all the lying sockpuppets:

Wherez da evidence?

Jul 24, 2011, 9:59:46 PM7/24/11
On Jul 24, 6:37 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

[...]

> The use of a pseudonym while accusing another of lying is
> automatically itself lying.
>
> Therefore, lying sockpuppets like yourself can only succeed at proving
> yourselves to be liars with anything you post.

Of course that is false.

How many times are you going to repeat the exact same message? Do you
think repeating the exact same message over and over again dozens or
even hundreds of times makes you look less like a spam bot or more
like a spam bot?

Christopher Rodney Malcolm Easton

Jul 24, 2011, 11:25:02 PM7/24/11
> Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence, Seeker, and Dr. House) wrote:

Jayne Cobb can't write as HE DOESNT FUCKING EXIST. ?

%

Jul 25, 2011, 12:10:27 AM7/25/11
Christopher Rodney Malcolm Easton wrote:
>> Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence, Seeker, and Dr. House) wrote:
>
> Jayne Cobb can't write as HE DOESNT FUCKING EXIST. ?

but he could still get prayed for

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 25, 2011, 5:27:05 AM7/25/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
GOD the Father.

Wherez da evidence? (aka Jayne Cobb, Seeker, or Dr. House) wrote:
> a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:
>
> > How is him proving YOU a liar make HIM a liar?

The use of a pseudonym while accusing another of lying is
automatically itself lying.

Therefore, lying sockpuppets like yourself can only succeed at proving
yourselves to be liars with anything you post.

> A mindless spam bot doesn't answer questions.

Laus Deo ( http://WDJW.net/LausDeo ) for your being used by Him to
prove that this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is not a
mindless spam bot as you unwittingly reaffirm yourself to be a liar
with absolutely no truth in you (see above).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/141d52b1520ecef6?

Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence, Seeker, or Dr. House) earlier

Sonrisa

Jul 25, 2011, 6:44:54 AM7/25/11
On Jul 24, 8:25 pm, "Christopher Rodney Malcolm Easton"

<y...@thatsit.com> wrote:
> > Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence, Seeker, and Dr. House) wrote:
>
> Jayne Cobb can't write as HE DOESNT FUCKING EXIST. ?

Yes, but the point is that Chung will keep bot posting this until he
finally wears you out. And that translates in his psychosis as, a
great spiritual victory for which he will have rewards heaped upon him
from heaven. Or something like that. YMMV.

You see, you have a life, he doesn't. So eventually he'll outlast you.
It's best just to screw with him in a way that goes contrary to how he
wants you to respond. Get him into a fake argument and lead him "down
the primrose path". Stuff like that.

Christopher Rodney Malcolm Easton

Jul 25, 2011, 7:58:32 AM7/25/11

"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Praying that he kills all the bad guys on Firefly, or what ever show he's
in?

Christopher Rodney Malcolm Easton

Jul 25, 2011, 7:59:19 AM7/25/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
> The use of a pseudonym while accusing another of lying is
> automatically itself lying.

You still haven't proved these are pseudonyms, Charlie.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 27, 2011, 1:16:14 AM7/27/11

wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d7d4c7a6c75a6f6?
> >
> > (nudity neither necessary nor permitted)
>
> Then how can I prove it to you? Think it through.

Looking like a man and talking like a man on YouTube (especially in
the Spirit of Truth, Who is the Holy Spirit, saying "Jesus is LORD"
with your mouth) would be evidence that you are a man, while excuses

and false accusations of spamming would continue to serve to convince

Fingolfin

Jul 27, 2011, 2:14:38 AM7/27/11

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
> ( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
> really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
> GOD the Father.
>
> Wherez da evidence? (aka Jayne Cobb, Seeker, or Dr. House) wrote:
>> a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:
>>
>> > How is him proving YOU a liar make HIM a liar?
>
> The use of a pseudonym while accusing another of lying is
> automatically itself lying.

You still haven't proved these are pseudonyms, Charlie.

Htrad Redav

Jul 28, 2011, 11:34:01 PM7/28/11
On Jul 27, 9:22 am, RAMYA <ramya9...@gmail.com> wrote:
> FOR GOOD JOBS SITES TO YOU
> http://goodjobssites.blogspot.com/
>
> FOR HOT PHOTO&VIDEOS
>
> KATRINA KAIF RARE
> PHOTOShttp://southactresstou.blogspot.com/2011/07/katrina-kaif-wallpapers.html
> TAMANNA HOT SEXY PHOTOS &
> VIDEOShttp://southactresstou.blogspot.com/2011/07/tamanna-wallpapers.html
> PRANITHA LATEST BEAUTIFUL
> PHOTOShttp://southactresstou.blogspot.com/2011/06/about-pranitha-praneetha-...
> KAJAL AGARWAL HOT SEXY
> PHOTOShttp://southactresstou.blogspot.com/2011/05/kajal-agarwal.html
> KATRINA KAIF IN BEAUTIFUL RED
> DRESShttp://southactresstou.blogspot.com/2011/05/katrina-kaif_22.html
>
> FOR FAST UPDATES IN TELUGU FILM INDUSTRY
>
> PRIYAMANI SPICY PHOTOS IN COW
> GIRLhttp://allyouwants.blogspot.com/2011/02/priyamani-spicy-photo-shoot-c...
> KAJAL HOT PHOTOS IN
> SAREEhttp://allyouwants.blogspot.com/2011/06/kajal-very-spice-pics.html

Netkook Andy going on a prayer vigil for a science fiction character
named Jayne Cobb:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/24690f7a846de9bb?hl=en

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman

> to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
> really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
> GOD the Father.

Jayne Cobb (played by Adam Baldwin) on the TV series Firefly,
is a tall (6'4"), physically imposing mercenary
previously uninvolved with the Unification War.
Despite his comparatively brutish manner,
Jayne regularly displays cunning and common sense.

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0003807/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayne_Cobb#Jayne_Cobb
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy with puppets "Chunked" and "KW"
continuing with her desperate failed attempt to coerce and manipulate:

>> Then how can I prove it to you? Think it through.

> Looking like a man

You first, you androgynous shemale.
And it's obvious that since a heretic blasphemer like you can parrot "Jesus
is Lord", it doesn't mean anything.

Lonely sacked expelled outcast nobody Andy, trying and badly failing to
wield a little power by way of manipulation and extortion.
How very sad for the little girlyboy.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy:
Netkook Andy said of himself:
> The wages of bearing false witness is death.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy whined:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/b5e514e014309d2c?hl=en
> "Name-calling is lying for everyone except GOD for you are a
> sockpuppet because He calls you one."
Translation: Andy can do whatever he whines about others doing, because he's
a self-righteous hypocrite.
But mainly he's an idiotic netkook troll attention whore, who gets way more
attention than he deserves.
--------------------------------
Netkook Andy the schizophrenic:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f42b15824bf04bbd?
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporal demon) hissed:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5af6ae28631bd7f?hl=en
Andrew, your schizophrenia is showing.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy, constantly having to tell everyone he's not insane:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/53cd7015e8f71b0c?hl=en
> This physician does not suffer from
> schizophrenia as evident by his active medical license.
It is evident in the fact that said physician has no hospital privileges
whatsoever. A full time drunk can hang onto an automobile license, as
long as he never drives...
> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets like you with fires from Heaven
> right now, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth
The insanity is also evident in posts like that. Especially since
everyone, except Chung, knows it to be an insane remark.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy wishes everyone in his cross-posts would die:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/ef7473d3464c334a?hl=en
> The wages of bearing false witness is death ...
>
> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets like you right now with fires
> from Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->
Oh goody, more death threats from the netkook who says he doesn't keep a
death list.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/e92bd72d797ae961?hl=en
> Those with hearts made discerning by the Holy Spirit can tell.
Of course The Netkook is the only person on Earth who "discerns" his
own self-contrived kooky nonsense.
In his warped mind, everyone else who knows he's crazy is "delusional" and
a "prodigal" ahha.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy shrieked:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aae4d43726695f5d?hl=en
> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from Heaven right now,
> in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
Ha ha, I'll bet you've gotten a lot of mileage out of that one, you netkook
troll attention whore.
The psycho religious mad scientist act is a good gimmick, but I see right
through it, you bush-league phony.
--------------------------------
Netkook Andy's God complex:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3c510c29f56411dd?hl=en

I'm telling you from experience, that the nutcase Andrew Chung (who believes
that God, as the "Holy Spirit" speaks to him daily or near daily and passes
these "messages" onto people on the net) WILL NOT retreat from anything. He
never admits to anything wrong even though it is so clear he is not "okay"
believing his own brain is God and whatever comes out, be it blessing or
curses is from "God." You can't reach people like Chung with rational
thinking, with obvious wrongdoing according to his beliefs, nothing, no
way, no how, no when, no why, no where... nothing.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy playing an evil stalker wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/78cb7af6d9932773?hl=en
> Jayne, your IP address has always matched up.
>
> You have been outed. Game over.
Andy, you're such a pathetic little creep ha ha ha.
On Jul 3, 7:43 pm, "Andrew B. Chung trolled:
> Being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician
Ah ha ha! Your trolling is so lame. As you haven't already "accidentally"
posted as "Chunkers" several times.
Evidence:
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/f1838d4513...
Grow up, Andy.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy's bad advice:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/835936305153acb8?hl=en
> someone wrote:
>> And eating 32 oz of burgers, hot dogs and fries daily will bring that
>> on and make it worse.
> No.
Yes. Eating 32oz of burgers, hot dogs and fries daily will give a person
heart disease.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy's claims of being a Christian were proven a lie
when the all of the real Christians of First Baptist Church Woodstock
kicked him out and threatened to have him arrested if he returned.
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy trashes the bereaved and then shifts gears:
> >I've been sad since mom's death
> > I haven't been able to sleep
> > and I haven't eaten anything since yesterday
>
> Don't be sicken dead by the sin of gluttony like your obese mother was
> when she died of type-2 diabetes out of willful disobedience.
*Later*
> > I've been sad since mom's death
>
> You have my condolences during this your sad time.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy's internet accounts are always being terminated:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PObhS3Z9YAQ&NR
--------------------------------

Summery regarding netkook Andy:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/236cd2476186957c?hl=en
> Don't be a worm; be a man Chung. No one
> is interested and all have blocked or mocked you.

**Andrew Chung: those who don't block him, mock him :-)**

Wrong guesses by netkook Andy so far:
tom chatterton
st.jackanapes
happy oyster
aribert deckers
ace
jayne cobb

Bottom line regarding netkook Andy:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f42b15824bf04bbd?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 11, 2011, 2:58:05 AM8/11/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
GOD the Father.

Wherez da evidence? (aka Jayne Cobb, Seeker, or Dr. House) wrote:
> a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:
>
> > How is him proving YOU a liar make HIM a liar?

The use of a pseudonym while accusing another of lying is
automatically itself lying.

Therefore, lying sockpuppets like yourself can only succeed at proving

Canadian Bacon

Aug 24, 2011, 8:13:18 AM8/24/11
Andrew Chung is nothing more than a troll.

He posts ridiculous and insane nonsense to get a reaction
from people, which he savors, because he has nothing
else going in his self imposed alienation.

Rejected
by his wife, he hates women.

Rejected
by the medical community, he seeks to be an embarrassment to them.

Rejected
by the Christian community, he seeks to be an embarrassment to them.

Rejected
by several newsgroups, he seeks to disrupt them.

This false disciple constantly "prays" ill will towards others

> May GOD curse [you] to the Nth generation
>
> May GOD annihilate you

And gloats over the happenstance misfortune of others
as if his self-serving "prayers" brought it about.

> Stricken
>
> and what
> happened to Bob Pastorio

Like Satan's demons, false disciples can say "Jesus is Lord" in
mockery and to deceive:

Proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" lied:

> during the perfect push-ups has made

> it very clear that he has absolutely no VAT as evident

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

Liar.

***Bulky baggy clothing purposefully obscured the VAT filled belly***

Chung will never post a nonsense free video where he simply lifts his
shirt to show his belly,
because the liar ***can't***.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" a wolf in sheep's clothing wrote:

> reprobate
> demon
> glutton
>
> Name-calling is by definition lying.

Hypocrite Chung practices name-calling on a regular basis.

As do his associates, anonymous sockpuppet "MU"
and especially foul-mouthed "Rod Eastman"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 25, 2011, 10:34:15 PM8/25/11
MU wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
>> MU wrote:

>>> No just expected. lulz
>>
>> Then you'll have nothing to complain about. Win win :-)
>
> Whose complaining?

Their handlers will be complaining to their physicians about feeling
more tired then usual because they are now cursed by GOD.

Then they will wither away as did the fig tree did after being cursed
by Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

We will later watch their souls get tossed into the lake of fire being
prepared for them (Revelation 20:15).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b879734d0eca1dc7?

And, if there are any born-again handlers of these lying sockpuppets,
may GOD blot their names from His Book of Life so that they will no
longer have the help of the Holy Spirit to say "Jesus is LORD" so that
they will also be cast into the lake of fire being prepared for them
(Revelation 20:15) in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/009b5b0593fbc39d?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > May GOD curse to the Nth generation all the real humans who presently
> > know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying sockpuppets here, in

> > the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>

> Proof that Chung is both lost and insane.

Lie.

Those who are either lost or insane or both, cannot pray to GOD in the

name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

> And apparently *not* a true disciple of Christ.

Not for the discerning who remember what happened to Ananias and
Sapphira when they lied before the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3-10) and what
happened to Bob Pastorio when he lied before the Holy Spirit (
http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ), Who indwells in this gentile Christian
disciple ( http://WDJW.net ):

The lie:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b8bcd96b22382ed

The consequence:
(an inauspicious death from cancer on Fool's day)

> Like Satan's demons, false disciples can say "Jesus is Lord" in
> mockery and to deceive:
>
> Proof:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

Those saying "Jesus is LORD" in the above YouTube video are neither
satan's demons nor false disciples. Instead, they are prodigal Bible
teachers expressing their opinions, which coming from the heart are
invariably false, and are simply not disciples of Christ as evident by
their forgetting that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

Laus Deo for His annihilating you with fires from Heaven for all to
witness in wide-eyed wonder and amazement :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/23ec5e39f66f0d27?

liaM wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
>
> > Please do post an NYT article about 2PD-OMER. How's about an article
> > about 2PD-OMER from any major publication magazine.

Here's the verse citation about the LORD's 2PD-OMER Approach in the
most important book in all the universe in all of time:

Exodus 16:16 :-)

> What a small mind you have, whoeveryouare...

It along with its mind is withering away just as the fig tree cursed
by Jesus Christ of Nazareth withered away.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f1641e59c9001556?

a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:

> Derek F wrote:
>
> > Is a dropping daytime BP over a period of a few months a sign of
> > worsening aortic stenosis?
> > Derek
>
> Derek, the only people you'll reach here are kooks and trolls.

Lie.

Name-calling is by definition lying.

Additional proof that the sockpuppets are lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/50fd1f1654fb9b37?

Simply do a Google profile to confirm this physician's awesome 15 year
posting history in sci.med.cardiology:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6C6o9RAAAAAj1Qz8rurzCCsxxW5NHYEh

Laus Deo :-)

May GOD continue to curse to the Nth generation all the real humans
who presently know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying
sockpuppets here, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to the LORD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) would not have been able
to effortlessly do 32 push-ups in perfect form (with absolutely
straight knees and back) while concurrently saying "Jesus is LORD" in
32 different languages had he not successfully (Philippians 4:13)
achieved http://WDJW.net/NoVAT per the LORD's http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER

Approach, with all glory to GOD the Father.

Moreover, HeartDoc Andrew boldly (i.e. in full unobstructed view of on-
lookers at a public park during the bright light of day) wearing a
half-shirt that bared his midriff during the perfect push-ups has made
it very clear that he has absolutely no VAT as evident by (instead of
distension/protuberance) creases, which are 100% consistent with his

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56bb9a314e1f0585?

As the fires from Heaven destroy their lies, the sockpuppets do cease
to exist :-)

May GOD continue to annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from
Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 26, 2011, 3:08:31 AM8/26/11

For Heaven's Sake

Aug 26, 2011, 3:30:14 AM8/26/11
False Christain Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <false...@disciple> shrieked in
vengeance:

> > > May GOD curse to the Nth generation all the real humans who presently
> > > know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying sockpuppets
here, in
> > > the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>
> > Proof that Chung is both lost and insane.
>
> Lie.
>
> Those who are either lost or insane or both, cannot pray to GOD in the
> name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Unrighteous hypocrites use the name of the Lord in vain all the time
while making a Huge Production of praying to God (Luke 18:9-14)
Chung constantly boasts over "praying" vengeful curses and death towards
others, especially actual Christians.

> Their handlers will be complaining to their physicians about feeling
> more tired then usual because they are now cursed by GOD.

Chung treats Christianity as though it were Hollywood sorcery, hexing
and cursing people
left and right and deciding their fate by issuing vengeful incantations
which he euphemistically calls "prayers".
Which in Chung's megalomaniac mind, God will grant for him
because hey, it's Chung who's demanding it. Sad.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <false...@disciple> shrieked in vengeance:

> And, if there are any born-again handlers of these lying sockpuppets,
> may GOD blot their names from His Book of Life so that they will no

> longer have the help of the Holy Spirit to say "Jesus is LORD" so that
> they will be cast into the lake of fire being prepared for them

> (Revelation 20:15) in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Yeah, Andy, that's only how your false-Christian conception of God
works in your egotistical self-serving mind. One more proof of what a
charlatan you are. Looks like pay dirt was struck yet again, in
getting you to expose yourself as a pure phony.

Then Peter came and said to Him,
“Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him?
Up to seven times?”
Jesus *said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times,
but up to seventy times seven".
Matthew 18:21-23

Chung failed this test because he's a self-serving vindictive phony.

Like Satan's demons, false disciples can say "Jesus is Lord" in
mockery and to deceive:

Listen to how a Real Christian with actual understanding explains it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

http://www.thenarrowpath.com

Call or email Steve Gregg, or someone like him, and ask if Chung's
behavior along these lines is that of a true disciple of Christ.
It's a foregone conclusion that you'll be told, no it most certainly is not.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 27, 2011, 7:15:24 PM8/27/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote and cross-posted to
alt.christnet.christianlife:

> Dear Claire,
> First of all, I will abide with your request.

Her request is that you not cross-post to alt.christnet.christianlife

Laus Deo for your unwittingly proving that you cannot help lying (i.e.
it's pathological).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d53f5a174d271e0b?