Dear GSI, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

1 view

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 24, 2011, 10:40:41 AM4/24/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_YK8KBZk0

> Dear GSI, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

The name is "Your Holiness Great Sage Itchy" or "Mr. Itchy Sir", to you
Chung.

And as to your question, "can you publicly say Jesus is LORD", I will
answer just as I have many times, by saying that everyone is LORD.
Everyone has the same origin. All created things have the same origin.
That origin we call "God". We are ALL God transformed into people.

Why do you ask this question? I have seen you ask this asshole question
of many others here. Yes, you heard me right, "asshole question".
"Asshole" is a street term for EGOIST. That is what I think this
question is. That is what I think YOU are.
What do you seek to accomplish by asking this question? To divide the
world into the "right" people and the "wrong" people, "true" Christians
and "false" ones. To divide the world into people just like you, and
"others", who are the enemy of YOUR "God" and YOUR "Jesus". To do it
because you KNOW that YOUR beliefs, YOUR interpretation of scripture,
YOUR understanding, is the ONE TRUE understanding of what "God" and
"Jesus" want. All others are false. All others are perishing souls. Are
you not able to see the arrogance and egotism in what you do? Another
name for egotism is the "I KNOW" mental disease. Egoists always KNOW.
They KNOW the answers. The really big egoists even KNOW what "God" and
"Jesus" want from us. They are the really INSANE ones. And the most
dangerous. They are what in the Bible is called Satan. They are the
ones who divide the world, draw the battle lines, and watch the killing
begin. That is what egoists, aka "ASSHOLES" do. That is what you are.
There is NOTHING spiritual about you. You know NO MORE about "God" and
"Jesus" than anyone else.

Your life is headed in the right direction, however. One should always
strive to be the biggest and best. So continue your path to becoming
the biggest asshole in the world. Everything at the extreme changes to
its opposite. So when you reach "biggest asshole in the world", for
sure you will soon become a saint. That will be good for planet Earth,
if there is one left, because when you become a saint, you will no
longer ask asshole questions.

> Love in the truth,

The above true words by His Holiness, the Prophet Great Sage Itchy.

> Andrew <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 24, 2011, 12:44:14 PM4/24/11
GSI wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_YK8KBZk0
> >
> > Dear GSI, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>
> The name is "Your Holiness Great Sage Itchy" or "Mr. Itchy Sir", to you
> Chung.
>
> And as to your question, "can you publicly say Jesus is LORD", I will
> answer just as I have many times, by saying that everyone is LORD.
> Everyone has the same origin. All created things have the same origin.
> That origin we call "God". We are ALL God transformed into people.

Saying "everyone is LORD" is not the same as saying "Jesus is LORD"
for it is written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

GSI wrote:

> Most, if not all of the so-called "saved" "Christians" in these groups
> are INSANE.
>
> I don't mean "insane" in an "internet/Usenet" way, I mean they are
> clinically INSANE.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/92c3570839dc834c?

You are suffering from the delusions that you are a physician and that
you are thereby qualified to diagnose clinical insanity in others.
This does allow those of us who are real physicians to diagnose that
you are the one who is clinically insane. You should inform your
doctor(s) about your break from reality. If you are already taking
psychotropic medication(s), it is likely your doctor(s) will either
change or adjust them to help you recover from your mental breakdown.

GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT <profane name-calling snipped>

Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from http://WDJW.net/Humility
which is not arrogance.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?

> And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
"arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
right in His eyes. Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is
automatically lying by the definition of name-calling. This is simply
because only GOD can re-create by just speaking as the Creator and
because GOD is also the truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is
in Him, Who is always right.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/becfcf6773f931df?

GSI wrote:

> "May GOD annihilate ...

... all those who would anonymously propagandize the lie that "hunger
is starvation" here on usenet for these are not either neighbors or
enemies but rather are sockpuppets of satan already slated for
destruction (Revelation 20:10).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ce32afef01afd70?

GSI wrote:
> > GSI wrote:
> > >
> > > Chung is INSANE.
> >
> > Lie.
> >
> > Wouldn't have an active medical license as all can verify on-line if
> > your lie were true
>
> It needs to be taken away from you.

Lie.

Medical licenses have no need.

> You are an embarrasment to the medical profession.

Lie.

No real physician would claim to be embarrassed by another who is
helping folks stop overeating:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

> YOU ARE INSANE.

Lie.

Again, wouldn't have an active medical license as all can verify on-
line if your lie were true

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa199f5c6ecc02b7?

Your pathological lying is consistent with your being insane:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1bad08b050d1f90c?

GSI wrote:
> He is a totally arrogant person.

Lie.

Just as there is no such thing as an incompletely arrogant person,
there is no such thing as a totally arrogant one.

> A Supreme EGOIST.

Lie.

No such thing.

Instead, folks like this physician have what is called a super-ego,
which is our conscience, that keeps us from lying compulsively like
you.

Bottom line: You are a pathological liar.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/17ba5acc5a03e6f9?

GSI wrote:
> Robert Miles wrote:
> > GSI wrote:
> >
> > > Attn suckers: This phony "Christian" lying quack diet hustler/spammer
> > > "enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety of foods yesterday"...(URL spam
> > > removed)
> >
> > > While I'm happy to see that the government disability checks for the
> > > totally INSANE are still paying for your food, I would actually prefer
> > > to see you eat 32 oz. of SHIT and DIE, you spamming ASSHOLE.
> >
> > I suppose you know what profanity is - the way feeble minds try to
> > express themselves.
> >
> > Robert Miles
>
> "I suppose you know what profanity is...": I'm not sure, asshole. My
> mind is too feeble. Help me out, would you?

Only GOD can save you. You need to be born again (John 3:3&5).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/feddb47a23e5bcc9?

GSI citing what retired physician and cardiac patient Frank Hildner
wrote in part as a retiree and cardiac patient back in 2001:

> "You lost your job because you talked yourself out of it".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

It remains wise to tell patients the truth instead of harming them
with lies:

Primum non nocere

GSI furiously wrote:

<irrationally angry remarks with profanity snipped>

Bottom line concerning you, GSI:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f7ee7e467a65fc?

This has been affirmed by another:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff30e76c4d3262f4?

... and by yet another:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e8b43791cd65c82?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prays for you as outlined
per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, GSI, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...
http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...
http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...
http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

ken

Apr 24, 2011, 1:40:21 PM4/24/11
Bet u kan't

Happy Oyster

Apr 24, 2011, 1:53:20 PM4/24/11
On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 09:44:14 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Being hungry really is wonderful

to starve one's brain to death.

Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is an insane spammer and harasser.
--

Evolutionary Plan
http://www.journalist.is/evolutionary_plan.jpg

BGK

Apr 24, 2011, 6:26:02 PM4/24/11
On Apr 24, 9:44 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> GSI wrote:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_YK8KBZk0
>
> > > Dear GSI, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>
> > The name is "Your Holiness Great Sage Itchy" or "Mr. Itchy Sir", to you
> > Chung.
>
> > And as to your question, "can you publicly say Jesus is LORD", I will
> > answer just as I have many times, by saying that everyone is LORD.
> > Everyone has the same origin. All created things have the same origin.
> > That origin we call "God". We are ALL God transformed into people.
>
> Saying "everyone is LORD" is not the same as saying "Jesus is LORD"
> for it is written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
> Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

I think the bigger problem is that since you can say it, you think
it's proof that you're born again, which it isn't. So many people
think they are born again because of some verbal accomplishment on
their part. Saying the sinner's prayer or saying Jesus is Lord. Or
because of some psychical act they performed, like having been
baptized or going to church on Sunday. But no such thing equates to
being born again. All it means is that you spoke or performed some
ritual.

> You are suffering from the delusions that you are a physician and that
> you are thereby qualified to diagnose clinical insanity in others.
> This does allow those of us who are real physicians to diagnose that
> you are the one who is clinically insane.

Being a cardiologist, doesn't qualify someone to diagnose "clinical
insanity" either. Someone having a PhD in Behavioral Science, like me,
is much closer to being qualified regarding said diagnosis. Of course
a diagnosis via a newsgroup is absurd. All one can do in such a
situation is offer an educated
assessment. And my assessment is no different than most everybody
else's assessment given over the years; you're bonkers

> You should inform your
> doctor(s) about your break from reality.  If you are already taking
> psychotropic medication(s), it is likely your doctor(s) will either
> change or adjust them to help you recover from your mental breakdown.

This is protection advice, that you yourself need to follow through
on.
Remember, psychotherapy is your friend.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 25, 2011, 10:46:38 PM4/25/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
Ken simply because we really love him as our LORD commands (John
15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Ken wrote:

> "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> different results"
> Albert Einstein ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?

... and ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?

Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
delusions.

For example, your quoting Albert Einstein's fictional definition of
insanity multiple times and applying it as if it were true serves well
as evidence that you really are becoming insane.

Ken wrote earlier in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

And, so this bona-fide physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) freely
chooses to continue to pray for you as outlined per the amazing

Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Ken, a new heart and a

new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

[...]

and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

Happy Oyster

Apr 25, 2011, 11:02:56 PM4/25/11
On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 19:46:38 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>And, so this bona-fide physician

wants the death of more than 260 persons. Is that a medical doctor? No, only an
insane criminal.