Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: a conversation between a non-christian patient ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 10, 2009, 2:14:48 PM6/10/09
... and HeartDoc Andrew:

Non-christian patient: "Wow, they are really lying about you on the
Internet aren't they?"

HeartDoc Andrew: "Yes."

Non-christian patient: "I guess that means all the things they are
writing about Jesus are lies too."

HeartDoc Andrew (smiling): "Yes."

Non-christian patient: "Did you put them up to it to convert me?"

HeartDoc Andrew (smiling): "No, but I have been asking GOD to soften
your heart so that you would come to trust His son Jesus, Who is the
truth."

Non-christian patient: "When is your Trust the Truth book coming out?"

HeartDoc Andrew (smiling): "Very soon, LORD willing."

Here is how we are preparing folks in our local communities for the
probable eventuality of a deadlier Pan-Flu:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/Pan-Flu

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 10, 2009, 2:19:29 PM6/10/09
Andrew B. Chung
Diet purveyor and fraudulent quack
Noted religious fanatic
So....how Does a Practicing Physician Find so Much Time to Piss Away
on Usenet?

Come to find out that....
while Chung may still technically be a doctor, he has no real practice
and no admitting privileges.
His psychological problems and accompanying religious delusions have
caused him to become a complete failure as a human being
not to mention being a spamming fuckwadd

Kook of the Month, (06/06)
Coward of the Month, (10/06)
Coward of the Month, (11/06)
Coward of the Month, (12/06)
Coward of the Month, (11/07)
Looney Maroon Award, (06/06)
Looney Maroon Award, (08/06)
Looney Maroon Award, (01/07)
Golden Killfile, (11/06)
Joseph Bartlo Memorial "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award, (10/06)
Joseph Bartlo Memorial "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award, (03/07)
Bob Allisat Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker, (01/07)
Tony Sidaway Memorial "Drama Queen" Award, (06/07)
Tony Sidaway Memorial "Drama Queen" Award, (07/07)
Tony Sidaway Memorial "Drama Queen" Award, (11/07)
Victor von Frankenstein "Weird Science" Award, (06/06)
Victor von Frankenstein "Weird Science" Award, (02/07)
Victor von Frankenstein "Weird Science" Award, (08/07) "Singing
Starving Stomach"
The Douglas Grant Medal For Historical Revisionism, (07/08)
"Atlanta's
non-drought"
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, (01/07)
Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart, (12/06)
George Armstrong Custer "Kicked @$$" Award
Kluck Lysaght "Tar & Feathers" Award
Busted Urinal Award
Unabomber Surprise
Goofy Azzed Babboon
72 Raisins "Crackpot Religion" Award
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck #24
Kenny McCormick Memorial Medal
Edmond Wollmann Memorial "Rubber Turkey", (04/06) Easter Sunday.
Edmond Wollmann Memorial "Rubber Turkey", (11/06) Thanksgiving
Weekend.
Edmond Wollmann Memorial "Rubber Turkey", (04/07) Easter Sunday.
Fr00tcake and Bag of Coal, Fr00tcake (2006)
Rookie Kook of the Year, (2006)
Coward of the Year, (2006)
Coward of the Year, (2007)
Bardley Annual "Whining Baby New Year" Award, (2007)
Richbull.com Memorial Award for Kooksite of the Year,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 10, 2009, 2:43:45 PM6/10/09
Truth is reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD soften your heart, Ken, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 10, 2009, 2:49:06 PM6/10/09

Virgil

Jun 10, 2009, 4:16:26 PM6/10/09
In article <1mvv25l4cmh520dam...@4ax.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

> Truth is real

And realness is without any deities.

--
Virgil

Virgil

Jun 10, 2009, 4:18:11 PM6/10/09
In article
<01feeb1d-b374-4a6d...@u10g2000vbd.googlegroups.com>,

Amen!

--
Virgil

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

Jun 10, 2009, 3:07:51 PM6/10/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> ... and HeartDoc Andrew:

There are treatments for those voices in your head Chunks. Perhaps you
should look into them.

You don't have any patients, much less ones that talk to you.

You're a failed doctor, failed preacher, failed author. Congratulations
Chunks, you struck out.

Now fuck off.

--
There are none more ignorant and useless,
than they that seek answers on their knees,

Apostle of Dr. Lao EAC: Virgin Conversion Unit Director

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

Jun 10, 2009, 3:08:51 PM6/10/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Truth is reality:

And you know absolutely nothing about either.

Shut the fuck up Chunks.

Virgil

Jun 10, 2009, 4:20:05 PM6/10/09

ocely!

--
Virgil

J Antero

Jun 10, 2009, 7:58:23 PM6/10/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in message

> There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

You lie all the time.

Who have you converted to anything?

Where's the coroner's report supporting your claim of having died due to a
police beating in 1997? If any such evidence of your death and resurrection
actually exists, it would put you in a strong postion for your claim of
being an important religious figure - so why not furnish it?

Are you trying to pretend that you have a story that paralells the Jesus
myth of having come to life after having been killed?

Where are the Federal or state court documents that would support the police
illegally killing you?

A couple years ago, you claimed to have done a 40 day fast (again like the
Jesus myth) - but you wouldn't post a photo of yourself in running shorts to
show an emaciated condition that would support the claim that you had gone
40 days without food.

Why are you posting obvious lies that paralell the Jesus myth?

Are you willing to submit to a psychiatric evaluation, and then allow the
results to be made public?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 10, 2009, 10:20:48 PM6/10/09
J Antero wrote:

>> Truth is reality:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?
>>
>> There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

> You lie all the time.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly update folks on your still being unable to publicly
say "Jesus is LORD."

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c116ae8fc0be0a43?

Truth is reality.

May GOD soften your heart, J Antero, so that you would come to trust

Virgil

Jun 10, 2009, 11:55:39 PM6/10/09
In article <d1p035pl7qrfja41a...@4ax.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

Just as the Subject above indicates, ther was nothing either graceful or
nice in "ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD" 's posting, so I snipped what wasn't.

--
Virgil

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 11, 2009, 4:37:33 AM6/11/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?

<><

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks in our local communities for the

probable eventuality of a deadlier Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

polymer

Jun 11, 2009, 4:44:14 AM6/11/09
On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 04:37:33 -0400, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> <><--------<>< (Fish mating.)
>
> "The cat is cast into the lap, but its every incision is from the
> CLAWS." (Adverbs 16:33)
>
> Oh-Man!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 11, 2009, 4:49:02 AM6/11/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d92afd320be5a9cf?

Truth is right.

May GOD soften your heart, Poly, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor

polymer

Jun 11, 2009, 4:52:37 AM6/11/09
On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 01:49:02 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Truth is factual.

May REASON stiffen your unit, Andypoo, so that you would come to
stop being an effete sphincter holding back the flood of reason.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 11, 2009, 5:01:05 AM6/11/09
polymer wrote:

> Truth is factual.

Indeed it is ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

... also right:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d92afd320be5a9cf?

May GOD soften your heart, Poly, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

> May REASON stiffen your unit, Andypoo, so that you would come to

polymer

Jun 11, 2009, 5:08:47 AM6/11/09
On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 02:01:05 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> polymer wrote:
>>
>> Truth is factual.
>
> Indeed it is ...

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=atheism&hl=en&emb=0&aq=f#
(...a hell of a lot better than those effete google group links.)

May REASON stiffen your unit, Andypoo, so that you would come to stop

being an impotent force against reason.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 11, 2009, 5:18:27 AM6/11/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d92afd320be5a9cf?

Truth is right.

May GOD soften your heart, Poly, so that you would come to trust the

polymer

Jun 11, 2009, 5:24:09 AM6/11/09
On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 02:18:27 -0700, Andiepoo Butt Chung, Pu/Ke wrote:

> Truth is right.

Truth is more often Left.

What a complete effete ass you are.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 11, 2009, 5:29:13 AM6/11/09

polymer

Jun 11, 2009, 5:32:26 AM6/11/09
On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 02:29:13 -0700, fagsnads Di/Ck wrote:

> Truth is right.

Truth is the correspondence between claim and fact,
you incredible ass.

> May BOB soften your head, Andypoo, so that your
brains would go from rotton jello to liquid puke.

Sanity's Little Helper

Jun 11, 2009, 7:47:13 AM6/11/09
It is an ancient "Andrew B. Canute, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com>, and he
posteth:

> <><
Sardines are for canning.

> "The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
> LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

So why does he let chavs and pikeys win the Lottery?

--
David Silverman
aa #2208

Not authentic without this signature.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 11, 2009, 10:34:51 AM6/11/09
polymer wrote:
>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d0b280ecadb8d9d4?

>Truth is the correspondence between claim and fact,
>you incredible ass.

Name-calling automatically destroys the credibility of those like you
who would write about the truth.

[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 11, 2009, 10:43:44 AM6/11/09
Diet purveyor, fraudulent quack, and noted religious fanatic
SO.....ow Does a Practicing Physician Find so Much Time to Piss Away
on Usenet?
That's an interesting question.
Come to find out that,while Chung may still technically be a doctor,

?.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Virgil

Jun 11, 2009, 11:30:28 PM6/11/09
In article <5hg1355cbjiug0ofq...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> <><
>
> "The lot is cast into the lap

And Chung's lot as a cardiologist will be warped by too much attention
to laps and not enough to hearts.

There are none more ignorant and useless,
than they that seek answers on their knees,
with their eyes closed.

--
Virgil

Virgil

Jun 11, 2009, 11:31:03 PM6/11/09
In article
<508624b6-5b8f-4ae9...@w3g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>,

From: Fred Thomas <fr...@aol.com>
Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.messianic.
yeshua,alt.christnet.theology
Subject: Re: Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: a disciple of Jesus continues to
deliver miracles ...
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 19:58:25 -0400
<h0io3q$c2n$1...@news.eternal-september.org>
<2jpp25l1m2eohm67g...@4ax.com>
<h0jra4$oms$1...@news.eternal-september.org>
<4010f5b3-fea5-44e9...@x6g2000vbg.googlegroups.com>
alt.atheism:4830477 alt.christnet.christianlife:927497
alt.messianic.yeshua:39186 alt.christnet.theology:342018

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6901834c52c7e1f7?
>> And the reality is that your a quack doctor ...
>
> Would not have an active medical license if that were true.

You just have not been caught yet.

Dr. Chung:
Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of CFHC.

After going through this difficult time with you, I understand that
you
are probably not interested in anything I have to say. Also, I believe
what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted by you to suit
your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and declarative as
possible.

Your website comments about cardiology in Ocala, FL are detractions
and
border on slander. These are legal terms, and one of the important
features of them is that the comments are published. Your website
fulfills that requirement. Now just reflect on the fact that you are
the
only one to make such insinuations or allegations. Any reasonable
person
seeing these things may justifiably conclude that it is you that is
out
of step, not the other 15 or 20 cardiologists in Ocala. As I have in
the
past, I am trying to get you to see the reality of the situation from
outside your head. You have chosen to ignore the
good advice I tried to give while you were here. I hope you will soon
realize you are doing yourself more harm than good by publishing your
dispute. It would be better to let it go, before your reputation
suffers
more.

Speaking of reputations, I have spent 35 years building mine. I can
call
on physicians from around the world and this community to attest to
it.
I can also call upon the many physicians I trained to do cardiac
catheterization (over 25 years) to offer a positive opinion about my
work. You can't. Being just out of training, you have no reputation
except the one you have just established here in Ocala. You are
continuing to establish your reputation by publishing your website.
How
do you think what you have said would look to another physician-
perhaps
an employer- when he reads it? Do you think he or anyone would
conclude
that you are a reputable physician, easy to work with and a team
player?

Personally, if I find that you speak disparagingly of me, or my work
any patient or physician, be assured I will not take the matter
lightly.
Whatever you think of me personally, or whatever you think of my
professional activity, you do not have the right to condemn either me
or
the work to another and thereby compromise my reputation. You may
disagree with me, or state we have a difference of opinion, but you
may
not state that I am practicing less that optimum cardiology. Once
again,
if I find that you have done so (and I hope it has not happened yet) I
will certainly take the matter to the State Board of Medicine for a
hearing. If the Florida State Board finds cause, and renders a
censure,
that must be transmitted to all other State Boards on your next and
all
future applications for licensure. And once again, just common sense
should tell you that hitting back in your situation is
counterproductive
and could be disastrous for you. But as I told you face to face, you
may
have great book smarts, but your actions have shown that you have no
common sense that permits you to operate successfully in a
professional
community. And, once again, I will tell you what I did before, you do
not operate in a vacuum. Your practice, wherever it may be, must be
according to the community standard, regardless of what you perceive
that to be. And an attitude that you vocalized by saying that you were
unable to change the community standard in Ocala speaks loudly and
clearly about your perception of reality and your inability to work
with
your colleagues.

Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your
future
which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of hitting back
and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks upon such
attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will continue
to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you talked
yourself out of it.

Frank Hildner MD

--
Virgil

Virgil

Jun 11, 2009, 11:37:22 PM6/11/09
In article
<28a489ea-078f-4a0a...@o30g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> <><
>
> "The lot is cast into the lap

And Chung's lot as a cardiologist will be warped by too much attention

to laps and not enough to heart.

Virgil

Jun 11, 2009, 11:36:45 PM6/11/09

Virgil

Jun 11, 2009, 11:38:08 PM6/11/09

Virgil

Jun 11, 2009, 11:38:32 PM6/11/09
In article <t15235d2ra6og4ee9...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> <><
>
> "The lot is cast into the lap

And Chung's lot as a cardiologist will be warped by too much attention

to laps and not enough to hearts.

Virgil

Jun 11, 2009, 11:39:12 PM6/11/09

Virgil

Jun 11, 2009, 11:41:19 PM6/11/09

> <><
>
> "The lot is cast into the lap

And Chung's lot as a cardiologist will be warped by too much attention
to laps and not enough to hearts.

--
Virgil

Virgil

Jun 11, 2009, 11:41:33 PM6/11/09
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

There are none more ignorant and useless,

Pastor Frank

Jun 13, 2009, 10:46:35 PM6/13/09
"polymer" <pol...@operamail.com> wrote in message

Meaning? I bet you judged yourself as NOT being an "effete ass" and
demand of us Christians who post to the glory of the truth that is Christ in
our hallowed Christian NGs, to agree with you. We most likely don't, and you
are merely pissing into the wind.
Why not try some groups that are more in line with your thinking, i.e.
alt.atheism.holysmoke, alt.flame.jesus.christ, alt.blasphemy,
alt.conspiracy.paranoid.retards, alt.crazy.people, alt.meaningless.shit,
alt.i-hate, alt.stupid, alt.conspiracy.antichrist

Pastor Frank

Jun 13, 2009, 10:30:03 PM6/13/09

> Truth is factual.
> May REASON stiffen your unit, Andypoo, so that you would come to
> stop being an effete sphincter holding back the flood of reason.

That from one who opines about things he is totally clueless about, in
our pristine spiritual NGs no less? Tell us your "flood of REASON" which
makes you do such an inane thing!
Perhaps updating your infantile definitions of spiritual terms to adult
ones might help.

Pastor Frank

Jun 13, 2009, 10:56:11 PM6/13/09

> On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 02:29:13 -0700, fagsnads Di/Ck wrote:
>>
>> Truth is right.
>
> Truth is the correspondence between claim and fact,
> you incredible ass.

You seem too stupid to realize you keep posting atheist flames and non
sequitur to spiritual NGs. Now pick some groups already which reflect your
views to post to. Here are some examples:

alt.athiesm, alt.conspiracy.beyondweird, alt.stupid.idiots,
alt.support.nutty.as.a.fruitcake, alt.eat-shit-and-die, alt.flame.jesus,
alt.fuck.the.skull.of.jesus, alt.i-hate.christians, alt.religion.satanism

polymer

Jun 13, 2009, 11:14:53 PM6/13/09

Frankie, the troll posted it into my group. I'm not going to edit
out groups that cross-post into alt.atheism -- if I did that every
other post would require a header edit. Additionally, why would
I care what a known troll like you wants?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 14, 2009, 2:34:47 AM6/14/09

Virgil

Jun 14, 2009, 3:09:38 AM6/14/09
In article <jf6935t0bm0c1c71l...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

In Chings posts truth is left out.

> May GOD soften your heart
God, or something, has already softened Chung's head.

> http://T3WiJ.com
>
> Amen.

> "... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD'

Anyone who can speak can say it, but not everyone can mean it.

--
Virgil

Thommadura

Jun 14, 2009, 8:31:23 AM6/14/09
Pastor Frank wrote:
> "polymer" <pol...@operamail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 02:29:13 -0700, fagsnads Di/Ck wrote:
>>>
>>> Truth is right.
>>
>> Truth is the correspondence between claim and fact,
>> you incredible ass.
>
> You seem too stupid to realize you keep posting atheist flames and
> non sequitur to spiritual NGs.

And you seem too stupid to realize that these are OPEN DISCUSSION Usenet
groups for which all sides of an issue are allowed.

Since YOU cannot prove your side is TRUE - yours is just as invalid as
you hold others to be.

When you can provide proof that ALL can see - regardless of their
current faith - by all means get back to us.

Since you can't - and have admitted you never will be able to - then
you have no basis for you statement

J Antero

Jun 14, 2009, 3:03:13 PM6/14/09

"Pastor Frank" <P...@christfirst.edu> wrote in message

> "polymer" <pol...@operamail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 02:18:27 -0700, Andiepoo Butt Chung, Pu/Ke wrote:
>>>
>>> Truth is right.
>>
>> Truth is more often Left.
>> What a complete effete ass you are.
>

> Meaning? I bet you judged yourself as NOT being an "effete ass" and
> demand of us Christians who post to the glory of the truth that is Christ

Truth?

The jesus story is all recycled myths that had been around in Meditteranean
cults for centuries before the jesus yarn got started.

There's a simple way to prove that your "risen from the dead" myth guy is
real - just have him appear and prove his existence and powers in ways that
would be irrefutable.

Simple and easy - if the jesus god exists.....

Virgil

Jun 14, 2009, 5:07:35 PM6/14/09
In article <9cba35lm0sk6fs7nr...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> "The lot is cast into the lap

Would you go to a cardiologist who specializes in laps?

--
Virgil

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 14, 2009, 6:26:16 PM6/14/09