Me chatting with my sockpuppet...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 8, 2011, 4:39:22 AM5/8/11
Chris malcontent wrote:

> Andrew, you are a kook with a severe eating disorder how can I become
> like you?

Chris, you need to adhere to my cockamamie plan of
omer control as prescribed in the Bible when
"parenthetically" read (i.e. distorted). We arrive at this amount by
adding chapter and verses together until they add up to nonsense.

In addition, you need to completely alienate yourself from society. Do
this along with the omer control ritual until you are a loner bony
girly-man with shaggy hair past you waist. You know, basically end up
the same way as Howard Hughes.