Most, if not all of the so-called "saved" "Christians" in these groups are INSANE.

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 21, 2011, 11:47:47 PM4/21/11

Most, if not all of the so-called "saved" "Christians" in these groups
are INSANE.
I don't mean "insane" in an "internet/Usenet" way, I mean they are
clinically INSANE. I'm speaking of CHUNG, IKE, M. CHRIST, VERA, BEAR,
VINCE GARCIA, etc. - INSANE.. And their so-called CHRISTIANITY that
"worships" a dead body nailed to a cross, and believes that babies are
born in "SIN", and believes that THEY are favored by "God" and their
savior, "LORD" Jesus Christ, because of their "worship", "faith", and
"salvation" is a "religion" created BY and FOR INSANE SICK ASSHOLES
(egoists) for the purpose of making those sick assholes "RIGHT, and
"RIGHTEOUS" and "better", "holier" than the rest of us. I call this
religion "EGO-Christianity"**.
What was once a religion of ONENESS (enlightenment) and PEACE has been
twisted into a support/belief system, for egoists, white supremacists,
racists, Fascists, haters, losers and INSANE creeps. A pure white sheet
of "Christianity" to cover the assholes (egoists) and loser/creeps
hiding underneath, and make them the "winners".

Sayings of the EGO-Christian egomaniac, Andrew B. Chung:

"May GOD annihilate you at your keyboard if you try to pretend to be
Him again, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen." -Andrew B.
Chung

May GOD annihilate you with fires from Heaven right now, in the name
of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
Andrew <><

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3). "Can you say 'Jesus is LORD'? Can you also say 'Muhammad was a
goat-fucking son of SATAN?' "

"We are running in a competitive race that has already been won by the
risen Christ Jesus, Who because of His victory sits at the right hand
of GOD the Father. The prize for running this race well is a place in
Heaven that is closer to GOD. Heaven is a very large place and GOD's
House in Heaven is a very big house. Let our place in Heaven not be
outside the House." -Andrew B. Chung

"The LORD may possibly give us a sign 3 weeks from today (01232010) to
further humble us as He did back in 9/11/2001. GOD is awesome. Fear the
LORD and dread nought else." -Andrew B. Chung

"And you and the other evildoers have been tossed into that lake of
fire that has been prepared for you while the rest of us are enjoying a
new Heaven and new Earth in our new glorified bodies like those of
angels." -Andrew B. Chung

"Those who write that they can say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth
without allowing all to witness that they can say "Jesus is LORD" with
their mouth as others have done at the LORD's http://WDJW.net web site,
as a general rule, can't say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth."
-Andrew B. Chung

"Chris Malcolm is simply a Usenet participant who currently serves well
as a live example who is in stark contrast to the dead Usenet example
of Bob Pastorio who had freely chosen to continue in the sin of
gluttony by eating more than 32 oz per day until he was stricken by GOD
to not able to eat until he died thereby realizing the admonition of
John 5:14." -Andrew B. Chung

**"EGO-Christianity" = "righteousness", "holiness" and "everlasting
life" for assholes (egoists).
The "religion" of HATE, EGOTISM, RACISM, and WHITE/CHRISTIAN SUPREMACY
(EGO-Christians believe they alone are favored by their Messiah "LORD"
Jesus Christ who will soon return to earth to roast alive all non
EGO-Christians, especially those they and their "Messiah" hate,
including: Islamist, Muslims, Liberals, Democrats, Gays, Lesbians,
Intellectuals, Writers, Actors, Environmentalists, Mexicans, Puerto
Ricans, Blacks, Catholics, Buddhists, Hindus, Shintoists, Taoists,
Vedantists, Confucianists, Secularists, Agnostics, Atheists, Sikhs,
Baha'iists, Jainists, Cao Daiists, Zoroastrianists, Tenrikyoists,
Neo-Paganists, Unitarian-Universalists, Rastafarians, Scientologists,
hippies, and New-Agers. Their "Church" is a television and radio
network, FOX-TV, which broadcasts the EGO-Christian daily message of
division, separation, (who are the "RIGHT" people, and who are the
"WRONG" people), egotism, white Christian supremacy, who the enemy is,
who to FEAR and who to HATE (Hate, the life-blood of egoists), with
lies and half-truths carefully crafted by professional political
propagandists to tell the FOX KKKULT hater-egoists that the evil enemy,
- "LIBERALS", and non EGO-Christians (i.e. anyone with a 3 digit IQ),
will soon be destroyed by their Messiah, "LORD" Jesus Christ, upon His
glorious return to begin a prophesied thousand year reign over His
EGO-Christian 2 digit IQ paradise. There's always plenty of money to be
made, and votes collected, selling hate and egotism to 2 digit creeps,
losers, and haters.

The distribution of intelligence in the world is like a pyramid. The
smartest are the fewest at the top. Only the stupid, the middle to the
bottom of the pyramid, watch Fox "News". It's aimed at the 'low". The
stupid, greedy, and egocentric, because that's where the numbers are in
an asshole world. And numbers mean election wins.

That's how you win elections. By telling the stupid and greedy what
they want to hear. By manipulating the stupid, lazy, greedy and weak.
By dividing the world into the "right" people, and the "wrong" people
and telling the stupid that THEY are the "right" people. That they are
the "smart" ones. They are the "chosen" ones. They are the strong ones.
That their country is POWERFUL, and so THEY are POWERFUL. By telling
them that YOU are POWERFUL, and the "opposition" is WEAK. By telling
them that you will make America stronger by making the military
stronger, more POWERFUL. By telling them that you will silence the
environmentalists and global warming experts who stand in the way of
the unlimited exploitation of natural resources, because greed is good
and makes America rich and POWERFUL. By telling them who to fear and
hate, and that you FEAR and HATE the same people they do. By telling
them that you will deny Universal Health Care, because that would allow
people you hate and fear, (the poor, immigrants, people with the wrong
color of skin), access to health care, and would make THOSE people more
POWERFUL. By telling the stupid and egocentric what they want to hear,
that their egotism and hate is justified, and good for America.
The weak are attracted to POWER and FEAR the loss of that POWER.
Opposites attract. Understanding this, and using it, is the key to
winning elections in a world driven by egotism.
Why is this happening? Who is behind it? What are the goals?

1. Political manipulation to win elections by ruthless people who want
to control the American Government for their own hidden agenda.
2. To drive the world toward "total egotism" and self destruction.
3. Putting finger on the scale of, [advancing], End Times?

EGO-Christianity is NOT religion at all. It is a cult of racist egoists
and "exclusive" white supremacists. It is Fascism and neo-Nazi-ism.
It's a delusionary world of who is the Satanic enemy, and who is God's
special favorites. Who will be sent to God's concentration camps and
who glide through God's heavenly realms in a new angelic body. Who will
roast and who will rapture. It is the religion of the exclusive,
arrogant, meat-eating standing crocodiles. The religion of the "Left
Behind" of THIS world, left behind by Twitter, Facebook, and Will I.
Am, and Lady Gaga, who believe that a glorious place where THEY are the
ones who matter, is waiting for them in the next world. The religion of
the LOW. The religion of the hater. Religion for the lowest common
denominator in a sick world. Religion gone horribly wrong. Religion
turned into its opposite, total egotism.

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 22, 2011, 2:15:58 AM4/22/11
On Apr 21, 8:47 pm, Great Sage Itchy <GSit...@itchyandscratchy.com>
wrote:

> Most, if not all of the so-called "saved" "Christians" in these groups
> are INSANE.
> I don't mean "insane" in an "internet/Usenet" way, I mean they are
> clinically INSANE. I'm speaking of CHUNG, IKE, M. CHRIST, VERA, BEAR,
> VINCE GARCIA, etc.  - INSANE..  And their so-called CHRISTIANITY that
> "worships" a dead body nailed to a cross, and believes that babies are
> born in "SIN", and believes that THEY are favored by "God" and their
> savior, "LORD" Jesus Christ, because of their "worship", "faith", and
> "salvation" is a "religion" created BY and FOR INSANE SICK ASSHOLES
> (egoists) for the purpose of making those sick assholes "RIGHT, and
> "RIGHTEOUS" and "better", "holier" than the rest of us. I call this
> religion "EGO-Christianity"**.

Yeah, but how do you really feel about it?

> What was once a religion of ONENESS (enlightenment) and PEACE has been
> twisted into a support/belief system, for egoists, white supremacists,
> racists, Fascists, haters, losers and INSANE creeps. A pure white sheet
> of "Christianity" to cover the assholes (egoists) and loser/creeps
> hiding underneath, and make them the "winners".

Christianity was never supposed to be a religion. And there are many
Christians like myself who don't see it as one. Like anything else, it
can't be pained with one broad brush.

I have to say though, wherever it is you're "selling" in it's place
doesn't look too attractive considering all the vitriol that's behind
it. Just sayin'

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 22, 2011, 5:46:58 AM4/22/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

GSI wrote:

> Most, if not all of the so-called "saved" "Christians" in these groups
> are INSANE.
>
> I don't mean "insane" in an "internet/Usenet" way, I mean they are
> clinically INSANE.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/92c3570839dc834c?

You are suffering from the delusions that you are a physician and that
you are thereby qualified to diagnose clinical insanity in others.

This does allow those of us who are real physicians to diagnose that
you are the one who is clinically insane.

You should inform your doctor(s) about your break from reality. If
you are already taking psychotropic medication(s), it is likely your
doctor(s) will either change or adjust them to help you recover from
your mental breakdown.

GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT <profane name-calling snipped>

Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from http://WDJW.net/Humility
which is not arrogance.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?

> And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
"arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
right in His eyes.

Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is automatically lying by the
definition of name-calling. This is simply because only GOD can re-
create by just speaking as the Creator and because GOD is also the
truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always
right.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/becfcf6773f931df?

GSI wrote:

> "May GOD annihilate ...

... all those who would anonymously propagandize the lie that "hunger
is starvation" here on usenet for these are not either neighbors or
enemies but rather are sockpuppets of satan already slated for
destruction (Revelation 20:10).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ce32afef01afd70?

GSI wrote:
> > GSI wrote:
> > >
> > > Chung is INSANE.
> >
> > Lie.
> >
> > Wouldn't have an active medical license as all can verify on-line if
> > your lie were true
>
> It needs to be taken away from you.

Lie.

Medical licenses have no need.

> You are an embarrasment to the medical profession.

Lie.

No real physician would claim to be embarrassed by another who is
helping folks stop overeating:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

> YOU ARE INSANE.

Lie.

Again, wouldn't have an active medical license as all can verify on-
line if your lie were true

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa199f5c6ecc02b7?

You have instead proven yourself to be insane:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1bad08b050d1f90c?

GSI wrote:
> He is a totally arrogant person.

Lie.

Just as there is no such thing as an incompletely arrogant person,
there is no such thing as a totally arrogant one.

> A Supreme EGOIST.

Lie.

No such thing.

Instead, folks like this physician have what is called a super-ego,
which is our conscience, that keeps us from lying compulsively like
you.

Bottom line: You are a pathological liar.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/17ba5acc5a03e6f9?

GSI wrote:
> ANDREW B. CHUNG, can you say with your own mouth "I DON'T KNOW"

This prayer does indicate a lack of knowledge of if/when the LORD is
going to save your soul.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5d923e2cf88c83f?

GSI wrote:

> > > The scientific studies about hunger and braincells were made in Germany in about
> > > 2001/2002/2003. They are FACTS.
> >
> > Lie.
> >
> > Toxicology studies on brain cells are done in cell culture by
> > subjecting them to chemicals like alcohol. Hunger is not a
> > chemical... never has been ... never will be. Truth is reality.
> >
> > Source:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0b07f28ca03931c0?
> >
> > Moreover, the fact that babies are born hungry with empty stomachs
> > **and** functioning brains is absolute scientific proof that hunger
> > does not destroy brain cells but rather promotes their rapid growth as
> > evident by what happens in utero.
>
> Babies are nourished by the mothers blood through the umbilical cord
> and placenta, as anyone who has taken first year biology in High School
> knows.

Correct.

This does mean that their being hungry as evident by their being able
to take to the breast does not mean they are starving for they have
indeed been getting adequate nutrition parenterally via the maternal
circulation.

Laus Deo for His compelling you to unwittingly affirm that we should
be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2308ba3979fe825e?

GSI wrote:
> Robert Miles wrote:
> > GSI wrote:
> >
> > > Attn suckers: This phony "Christian" lying quack diet hustler/spammer
> > > "enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety of foods yesterday"...(URL spam
> > > removed)
> >
> > > While I'm happy to see that the government disability checks for the
> > > totally INSANE are still paying for your food, I would actually prefer
> > > to see you eat 32 oz. of SHIT and DIE, you spamming ASSHOLE.
> >
> > I suppose you know what profanity is - the way feeble minds try to
> > express themselves.
> >
> > Robert Miles
>
> "I suppose you know what profanity is...": I'm not sure, asshole. My
> mind is too feeble. Help me out, would you?

Only GOD can save you. You need to be born again (John 3:3&5).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/feddb47a23e5bcc9?

GSI citing what retired physician and cardiac patient Frank Hildner
wrote in part as a retiree and cardiac patient back in 2001:

> "You lost your job because you talked yourself out of it".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

It remains wise to tell patients the truth instead of harming them
with lies:

Primum non nocere

GSI furiously wrote:

<irrationally angry remarks with profanity snipped>

Bottom line concerning you, GSI:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f7ee7e467a65fc?

This has been affirmed by another:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff30e76c4d3262f4?

... and by yet another:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e8b43791cd65c82?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prays for you as outlined
per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, GSI, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...
http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...
http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...
http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Marana tha

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

GSI furiously wrote:

[...]

Happy Oyster

Apr 22, 2011, 8:51:02 AM4/22/11
On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 02:46:58 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>This physician

is an insane impostor, who wants people dead.
--

Evolutionary Plan
http://www.journalist.is/evolutionary_plan.jpg