Aortic Stenosis question

Derek F

Aug 19, 2011, 6:25:42 PM8/19/11
Is a dropping daytime BP over a period of a few months a sign of
worsening aortic stenosis?
Derek

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 19, 2011, 6:30:20 PM8/19/11
Derek F wrote:

>Is a dropping daytime BP over a period of a few months a sign of
>worsening aortic stenosis?

Possibly if the diastolic is dropping faster than the systolic.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

tenga un día agradable

Aug 19, 2011, 7:15:47 PM8/19/11

Derek, the only people you'll reach here are kooks and trolls. Seek a
more reliable source of information.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 19, 2011, 9:02:45 PM8/19/11
a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:

> Derek F wrote:
>
> > Is a dropping daytime BP over a period of a few months a sign of
> > worsening aortic stenosis?
> > Derek
>
> Derek, the only people you'll reach here are kooks and trolls.

Lie.

Proof that the sockpuppet is lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/50fd1f1654fb9b37?

Simply do a Google profile to confirm this physician's 15 year posting
history in sci.med.cardiology:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6C6o9RAAAAAj1Qz8rurzCCsxxW5NHYEh

Laus Deo :-)

May GOD curse to the Nth generation all the real humans who presently
know the identity of the person behind the lying sockpuppet here, in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to the LORD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) would not have been able
to effortlessly do 32 push-ups in perfect form (with absolutely
straight knees and back) while concurrently saying "Jesus is LORD" in
32 different languages had he not successfully (Philippians 4:13)
achieved http://WDJW.net/NoVAT per the LORD's http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach, with all glory to GOD the Father.

Moreover, HeartDoc Andrew boldly (i.e. in full unobstructed view of on-
lookers at a public park during the bright light of day) wearing a
half-shirt that bared his midriff during the perfect push-ups has made
it very clear that he has absolutely no VAT as evident by (instead of
distension/protuberance) creases, which are 100% consistent with his
having no detectable CRP even with the high sensitivity assays :-)

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Laus Deo :-)

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Bottom line concerning lying sockpuppets:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56bb9a314e1f0585?

As the fires from Heaven destroy their lies, the sockpuppets do cease
to exist :-)

May GOD continue to annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from
Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

landru

Aug 19, 2011, 9:49:13 PM8/19/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message

Derek F wrote:

>Is a dropping daytime BP over a period of a few months a sign of
>worsening aortic stenosis?

Possibly if the diastolic is dropping faster than the systolic.

---

Lie.

tenga un día agradable

Aug 20, 2011, 12:38:40 AM8/20/11
On Aug 19, 6:02 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:

And there's the number one kook.

Proof the kook is a kook:

Wherez da evidence?

Aug 20, 2011, 1:25:11 AM8/20/11
wrote:
> a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:

Yet nobody was annihilated by any fire.

> > Derek F wrote:
>
> > > Is a dropping daytime BP over a period of a few months a sign of
> > > worsening aortic stenosis?
> > > Derek
>
> > Derek, the only people you'll reach here are kooks and trolls.
>
> Lie.
>
> Proof that the sockpuppet is lying:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/50fd1f1654fb9b37?

It doesn't prove anything of the kind.

> Simply do a Google profile to confirm this physician's 15 year posting
> history in sci.med.cardiology:
>

> http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6C6o9RAAAAAj1Qz8rurz...

Irrelevant.

> Laus Deo :-)
>
> May GOD curse to the Nth generation all the real humans who presently
> know the identity of the person behind the lying sockpuppet here, in
> the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

That is sick. Why would you pray that God curse innocent people?

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to the LORD:

[...]
Not interested. It's not that amazing.

[...]

> As the fires from Heaven destroy their lies, the sockpuppets do cease
> to exist :-)

Yet there is no fire destroying anybody.

[...]

tenga un día agradable

Aug 20, 2011, 1:26:38 AM8/20/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to the LORD:

Drama queen nonsense.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ
>
> This physician (http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc) would not have been able

> to effortlessly do 32 push-ups in perfect form (with absolutely
> straight knees and back)

Lie. The form was poor and purposely obscured by baggy clothing and a
bad camera angle.

> while concurrently saying "Jesus is LORD" in
> 32 different languages

Lie. No other languages other than English and labored gobbledygook
were spoken.

> had he not successfully (Philippians 4:13)

> achievedhttp://WDJW******************2PD-OMER
> Approach

<snip self-aggrandizing spam>

> Moreover, HeartDoc Andrew boldly (i.e. in full unobstructed view of on-
> lookers

Lie. No onlookers are seen in the video.

> at a public park during the bright light of day) wearing a
> half-shirt that bared his midriff

Lie. The liar is wearing baggy multi layers of clothing in the middle
of of an Atlanta Summer, for no other reason than concealment.

> during the perfect push-ups has made
> it very clear that he has absolutely no VAT as evident

Lie. Bulky baggy clothing purposefully obscured both the VAT filled
belly and the form.
Camera angle was also set to obscure by not displaying a side view.

Lies, obfuscation, deception, misplaced pride and hypocrisy as always.
Never simple, direct, humble and melodrama free.

Chung will never post a simple nonsense free video where he simply
lifts his shirt to show his belly,
because the liar ***can't***.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 20, 2011, 2:11:43 AM8/20/11
a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:
> Derek F wrote:
>
> > Is a dropping daytime BP over a period of a few months a sign of
> > worsening aortic stenosis?
> > Derek
>
> Derek, the only people you'll reach here are kooks and trolls.

Lie.

Name-calling is by definition lying.

Additional proof that the sockpuppets are lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/50fd1f1654fb9b37?

Simply do a Google profile to confirm this physician's awesome 15 year
posting history in sci.med.cardiology:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6C6o9RAAAAAj1Qz8rurzCCsxxW5NHYEh

Laus Deo :-)

May GOD curse to the Nth generation all the real humans who presently

know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying sockpuppets here,

in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to the LORD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) would not have been able

to effortlessly do 32 push-ups in perfect form (with absolutely

straight knees and back) while concurrently saying "Jesus is LORD" in
32 different languages had he not successfully (Philippians 4:13)
achieved http://WDJW.net/NoVAT per the LORD's http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach, with all glory to GOD the Father.

Moreover, HeartDoc Andrew boldly (i.e. in full unobstructed view of on-

tenga un día agradable

Aug 20, 2011, 1:31:42 AM8/20/11
On Aug 19, 10:25 pm, "Wherez da evidence?" <hsot...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> > May GOD curse to the Nth generation all the real humans who presently
> > know the identity of the person behind the lying sockpuppet here, in
> > the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>
> That is sick.  Why would you pray that God curse innocent people?

More proof the kook is a kook. A sick twisted kook. And a drama queen
crybaby to boot.
What an embarrassment to Christianity he's made himself into.

Storm

Aug 20, 2011, 4:38:54 AM8/20/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
> May GOD curse to the Nth generation all the real humans who presently
> know the identity of the person behind the lying sockpuppet here, in
> the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>
> Laus Deo :-)

Proof that Chung is both evil and insane.

And *not* a true disciple of Christ.

Like Satan's demons, false disciples can say "Jesus is Lord" in
mockery and to deceive:

Proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 20, 2011, 6:59:37 AM8/20/11
a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:
> Derek F wrote:
>
> > Is a dropping daytime BP over a period of a few months a sign of
> > worsening aortic stenosis?
> > Derek
>
> Derek, the only people you'll reach here are kooks and trolls.

Lie.

Name-calling is by definition lying.

Additional proof that the sockpuppets are lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/50fd1f1654fb9b37?

Simply do a Google profile to confirm this physician's awesome 15 year
posting history in sci.med.cardiology:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6C6o9RAAAAAj1Qz8rurzCCsxxW5NHYEh

Laus Deo :-)

May GOD curse to the Nth generation all the real humans who presently

know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying sockpuppets here,

in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to the LORD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) would not have been able
to effortlessly do 32 push-ups in perfect form (with absolutely
straight knees and back) while concurrently saying "Jesus is LORD" in
32 different languages had he not successfully (Philippians 4:13)
achieved http://WDJW.net/NoVAT per the LORD's http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach, with all glory to GOD the Father.

Moreover, HeartDoc Andrew boldly (i.e. in full unobstructed view of on-
lookers at a public park during the bright light of day) wearing a
half-shirt that bared his midriff during the perfect push-ups has made
it very clear that he has absolutely no VAT as evident by (instead of
distension/protuberance) creases, which are 100% consistent with his
having no detectable CRP even with the high sensitivity assays :-)

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Laus Deo :-)

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Bottom line concerning lying sockpuppets:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56bb9a314e1f0585?

As the fires from Heaven destroy their lies, the sockpuppets do cease
to exist :-)

May GOD continue to annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from

landru

Aug 20, 2011, 8:09:17 AM8/20/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message

> Name-calling is by definition lying.

That makes you a liar.....by definition.

tenga un día agradable

Aug 20, 2011, 8:10:19 AM8/20/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ
>
> This physician (http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc) would not have been able

> to effortlessly do 32 push-ups in perfect form (with absolutely
> straight knees and back)

Lie. The form was poor and purposely obscured by baggy clothing and a
bad camera angle.

> Moreover, HeartDoc Andrew boldly (i.e. in full unobstructed view of on-
> lookers

Lie. No onlookers are seen in the video.

> at a public park during the bright light of day) wearing a

> half-shirt that bared his midriff

Lie. The liar is wearing baggy layers of clothing in the middle of
summer, for no other reason than obfuscation.

> during the perfect push-ups has made
> it very clear that he has absolutely no VAT as evident

Lie. ***Bulky baggy clothing purposefully obscured both the VAT filled
belly***

Flicka

Aug 20, 2011, 8:21:28 AM8/20/11

Netkook Andy going on a prayer vigil for a science fiction character
named Jayne Cobb:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/24690f7a846de9bb?hl=en
> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
> to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
> really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
> GOD the Father.

Jayne Cobb (played by Adam Baldwin) on the TV series Firefly,
is a tall (6'4"), physically imposing mercenary
previously uninvolved with the Unification War.
Despite his comparatively brutish manner,
Jayne regularly displays cunning and common sense.

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0003807/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayne_Cobb#Jayne_Cobb
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy with puppets "Chunked" and "KW"
continuing with her desperate failed attempt to coerce and manipulate:

>> Then how can I prove it to you? Think it through.

> Looking like a man

You first, you androgynous shemale.
And it's obvious that since a heretic blasphemer like you can parrot "Jesus
is Lord", it doesn't mean anything.

Lonely sacked expelled outcast nobody Andy, trying and badly failing to
wield a little power by way of manipulation and extortion.
How very sad for the little girlyboy.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy:
Netkook Andy said of himself:
> The wages of bearing false witness is death.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy whined:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/b5e514e014309d2c?hl=en
> "Name-calling is lying for everyone except GOD for you are a
> sockpuppet because He calls you one."
Translation: Andy can do whatever he whines about others doing, because
he's a self-righteous hypocrite.
But mainly he's an idiotic netkook troll attention whore, who gets way more
attention than he deserves.
--------------------------------
Netkook Andy the schizophrenic:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f42b15824bf04bbd?
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporal demon) hissed:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5af6ae28631bd7f?hl=en
Andrew, your schizophrenia is showing.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy, constantly having to tell everyone he's not insane:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/53cd7015e8f71b0c?hl=en
> This physician does not suffer from
> schizophrenia as evident by his active medical license.
It is evident in the fact that said physician has no hospital privileges
whatsoever. A full time drunk can hang onto an automobile license, as
long as he never drives...
> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets like you with fires from Heaven
> right now, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth
The insanity is also evident in posts like that. Especially since
everyone, except Chung, knows it to be an insane remark.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy wishes everyone in his cross-posts would die:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/ef7473d3464c334a?hl=en
> The wages of bearing false witness is death ...
>
> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets like you right now with fires

> from Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->

Oh goody, more death threats from the netkook who says he doesn't keep a
death list.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/e92bd72d797ae961?hl=en
> Those with hearts made discerning by the Holy Spirit can tell.
Of course The Netkook is the only person on Earth who "discerns" his
own self-contrived kooky nonsense.
In his warped mind, everyone else who knows he's crazy is "delusional" and
a "prodigal" ahha.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy shrieked:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aae4d43726695f5d?hl=en
> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from Heaven right now,

> in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Ha ha, I'll bet you've gotten a lot of mileage out of that one, you netkook
troll attention whore.
The psycho religious mad scientist act is a good gimmick, but I see right
through it, you bush-league phony.
--------------------------------
Netkook Andy's God complex:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3c510c29f56411dd?hl=en

I'm telling you from experience, that the nutcase Andrew Chung (who believes
that God, as the "Holy Spirit" speaks to him daily or near daily and passes
these "messages" onto people on the net) WILL NOT retreat from anything. He
never admits to anything wrong even though it is so clear he is not "okay"
believing his own brain is God and whatever comes out, be it blessing or
curses is from "God." You can't reach people like Chung with rational
thinking, with obvious wrongdoing according to his beliefs, nothing, no
way, no how, no when, no why, no where... nothing.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy playing an evil stalker wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/78cb7af6d9932773?hl=en
> Jayne, your IP address has always matched up.
>
> You have been outed. Game over.
Andy, you're such a pathetic little creep ha ha ha.
On Jul 3, 7:43 pm, "Andrew B. Chung trolled:
> Being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician
Ah ha ha! Your trolling is so lame. As you haven't already "accidentally"
posted as "Chunkers" several times.
Evidence:
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/f1838d4513...
Grow up, Andy.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy's bad advice:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/835936305153acb8?hl=en
> someone wrote:
>> And eating 32 oz of burgers, hot dogs and fries daily will bring that
>> on and make it worse.
> No.
Yes. Eating 32oz of burgers, hot dogs and fries daily will give a person
heart disease.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy's claims of being a Christian were proven a lie
when the all of the real Christians of First Baptist Church Woodstock
kicked him out and threatened to have him arrested if he returned.
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy trashes the bereaved and then shifts gears:
> >I've been sad since mom's death
> > I haven't been able to sleep
> > and I haven't eaten anything since yesterday
>
> Don't be sicken dead by the sin of gluttony like your obese mother was
> when she died of type-2 diabetes out of willful disobedience.
*Later*
> > I've been sad since mom's death
>
> You have my condolences during this your sad time.
--------------------------------

Netkook Andy's internet accounts are always being terminated:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PObhS3Z9YAQ&NR
--------------------------------

Summery regarding netkook Andy:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/236cd2476186957c?hl=en
> Don't be a worm; be a man Chung. No one
> is interested and all have blocked or mocked you.

**Andrew Chung: those who don't block him, mock him :-)**

Wrong guesses by netkook Andy so far:

tom chatterton
st.jackanapes
happy oyster
aribert deckers
ace
jayne cobb

Bottom line regarding netkook Andy:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f42b15824bf04bbd?

Storm

Aug 20, 2011, 7:00:22 PM8/20/11
Drama queen "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" shrieked:

> May GOD curse to the Nth generation all the real humans who presently

> know the identity of the person behind the lying sockpuppet here, in

> the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

> Laus Deo :-)

Via con Dios

Aug 21, 2011, 6:44:27 PM8/21/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> reprobate
> demon
> glutton

> Name-calling is by definition lying.

Hypocrite Chung practices name-calling on a regular basis.

As do his associates, "MU" and "Rod Eastman"

Derek F

Aug 22, 2011, 4:36:12 AM8/22/11
I was asking to go better armed to my next consultation.
Derek

Via con Dios

Aug 22, 2011, 5:13:32 AM8/22/11
On Aug 22, 1:36 am, Derek F <lordpil...@NOXo2.co.uk> wrote:

I understand and I sympathize, Derek.
But this isn't the right place. Find yourself an updated and moderated
form.
A terminated "physician" here gave my son-in-law three different and
all wrong diagnosis. And that was several years ago when things were
semi normal here.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 22, 2011, 8:12:32 AM8/22/11
a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:
> Derek F wrote:
>
> > Is a dropping daytime BP over a period of a few months a sign of
> > worsening aortic stenosis?
> > Derek
>
> Derek, the only people you'll reach here are kooks and trolls.

Lie.

Name-calling is by definition lying.

Additional proof that the sockpuppets are lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/50fd1f1654fb9b37?

Simply do a Google profile to confirm this physician's awesome 15 year
posting history in sci.med.cardiology:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6C6o9RAAAAAj1Qz8rurzCCsxxW5NHYEh

Laus Deo :-)

May GOD curse to the Nth generation all the real humans who presently
know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying sockpuppets here,

in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to the LORD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) would not have been able

to effortlessly do 32 push-ups in perfect form (with absolutely

straight knees and back) while concurrently saying "Jesus is LORD" in
32 different languages had he not successfully (Philippians 4:13)
achieved http://WDJW.net/NoVAT per the LORD's http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER

Approach, with all glory to GOD the Father.

Moreover, HeartDoc Andrew boldly (i.e. in full unobstructed view of on-

American Gothic

Aug 22, 2011, 9:03:01 AM8/22/11
On 8/22/2011 5:12 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:
>> Derek F wrote:
>>
>>> Is a dropping daytime BP over a period of a few months a sign of
>>> worsening aortic stenosis?
>>> Derek
>>
>> Derek, the only people you'll reach here are kooks and trolls.
>
> Lie.
>
> Name-calling is by definition lying.

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" a wolf in sheep's clothing wrote:

>> reprobate
>> demon
>> glutton

>> Name-calling is by definition lying.

> Hypocrite Chung practices name-calling on a regular basis.

> As do his associates, "MU" and especially "Rod Eastman"

At least Chung is truly hypocritical :-)

> May GOD curse to the Nth generation all the real humans who presently
> know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying sockpuppets here,
> in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

And truly insane :-)

MU

Aug 22, 2011, 10:01:41 AM8/22/11

Best to you, Derek!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 22, 2011, 11:00:14 AM8/22/11

Not if this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) responds :-)

>> Seek a
>> more reliable source of information.

None more reliable than an MD/PhD board-certified U.S. cardiologist
with all glory to GOD :-) Laus Deo :-)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDeo

>I was asking to go better armed to my next consultation.

And indeed now you are better armed though the lying sockpuppet and
its accursed handler(s) tried to disarm you.

[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 22, 2011, 11:28:24 AM8/22/11
Chung da Chink, BS/MF/SOB/POS...
Bat shit krazy and proud of it
Certified as a Quackologist and author of "How Religion Drove Me Off
the Deep End and into Insanity"

I approve this message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 23, 2011, 5:46:52 AM8/23/11

Happy Oyster <>

Aug 23, 2011, 5:40:07 PM8/23/11
On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 05:12:32 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>This physician

Lie. Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is much too insane to be a medical
doctor.
--

Peter Köhlmann has spoken. Is this his pic?:
http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/attention_whore4.jpg

Ace

Aug 23, 2011, 11:31:25 PM8/23/11
Andrew Chung is nothing more than a troll.

He posts ridiculous and insane nonsense to get a reaction
from people, which he savors, because he has nothing
else going in his self imposed alienation.

Rejected
by his wife, he hates women.

Rejected
by the medical community, he seeks to be an embarrassment to them.

Rejected
by the Christian community, he seeks to be an embarrassment to them.

Rejected
by several newsgroups, he seeks to disrupt them.

This false disciple constantly "prays" ill will towards others

> May GOD curse to the Nth generation
>

> May GOD annihilate you

And gloats over the happenstance misfortune of others
as if his "prayers" brought it about.

> Stricken
>
> and what
> happened to Bob Pastorio

Like Satan's demons, false disciples can say "Jesus is Lord" in
mockery and to deceive:

Proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" lied:

> during the perfect push-ups has made
> it very clear that he has absolutely no VAT as evident

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

Liar.

***Bulky baggy clothing purposefully obscured the VAT filled belly***

Chung will never post a nonsense free video where he simply lifts his

shirt to show his belly,
because the liar ***can't***.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" a wolf in sheep's clothing wrote:

> reprobate
> demon
> glutton
>

> Name-calling is by definition lying.

Hypocrite Chung practices name-calling on a regular basis.

As do his associates, anonymous sockpuppet "MU"
and especially foul-mouthed "Rod Eastman"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 24, 2011, 2:22:16 AM8/24/11
... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Ace's perishing mind simply
because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all

glory to GOD the Father.

Evidence that Ace* is born again (Jn3:3&5) until Ace* deleted his
YouTube account out of fear of excommunication by his church of
unredeemed friends&family who cannot say "Jesus is LORD" with their
mouth and who think he was mocking their condition (that they are no
better than socks as evident by their not being able to do what his
sock can do):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuWCkxxVdFo

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcece5df8d7697f7?

All can recall from memory that if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would
have been able to boldly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth on YouTube
without cowering behind both a sockpuppet and a fake name. Moreover,
he would not have fearfully deleted his YouTube account as witnessed
by all when challenged by others who took offense accusing him of
mocking Jesus although saying "Jesus is LORD" glorifies Him even when
done via a sockpuppet.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a727291fe2aae160?

Now, if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would stop unwittingly exposing
himself as a fraud here while trying to hide behind various fake names
as he tries to steal the credentials of others.

Sources:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f225d5db5e16ed27?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/474ac409e760ace5?

What's really his credentials anyway?

Likely none because of mental illness:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5720bf4d940f5626?

Moreover, impersonating a licensed physician as he has done a number
of times here on Usenet is a felony:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8d80bb1ae64d18eb?

prodigal Ace* wrote in reference to:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dda6f140e862c223?

> Andrew B. Chung being fired for insobaranation.

As were Meshach, Shadrach, and Abnego :-) Laus Deo :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6ecb4844c14587ae?

prodigal Ace* wrote in reference to:

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

> Chung is excommunicated from churches ...

Lie.

The eternal Church ( http://WDJW.net ) of which this physician
( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is a member is built on the reality of
Peter's up&down relationship with the LORD as described at Matthew
16:18 does not excommunicate anyone as evident by Peter not having
been excommunicated for denying Christ three times.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e99288ec0762f938?

prodigal Ace* wrote:

> Let's see... Today I ate two small slices of pizza, 6 peanut butter
> cracker sandwiches, a spinach salad with a little bit of grilled
> chicken and drank 8oz of low sodium V8. I usually don't keep track of
> what I eat, but this is pretty typical daily volume wise. Am I hungry?
> Nope.

Thus confirming that you are indeed prodigal and really need to turn
away (repent) from your intentionally ignorant (ignoring weight of
meals) commission of the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony in order to
be blessed (Luke 6:21a) by GOD else something worse (John 5:14) like a
heart attack or stroke may happen to you.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ca4ad6a56f67f4e2?

prodigal Ace* earlier wrote:

> > Therefore, it is smart to eat just the right amount (32 oz) of daily
> > food thereby neither underdose nor overdose it.
>
> Q: Can you post empirical evidence, outside of your own substantiated
> personal claims, that 32 oz is the correct amount of food to eat irrespective of
> calories, trans fats, sugar, cholesterol and sodium?

Yes. See Deuteronomy 8:4 which summarizes 40 years of empirical
evidence supporting the efficacy of holding to the right amount (omer)
of daily real food (manna) as prescribed by the Great Physician
(Exodus 16+16=32 oz) Who is this HeartDoc's ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) Boss (LORD).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2899814fe7890f4d?

prodigal Ace* (aka Brian G. Kelley, PhD) earlier wrote:

> > Thus, it remains much smarter to http://WDJW.net/NotDiet and
> > instead,http://WDJW.net/Guard the body by holding to the right daily amount
> > (32 oz) of food in order to lose the VAT thereby possibly curing the
> > type-2 diabetes.
> >
> > Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
> > more sophisticated and smarter:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?
>
> For which there is no clinical study.

Actually, there has been a clinical study held out of Emory University
that enrolled hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. It remains
this physician's choice to not publish it since it pales in comparison
to the comparably sized but much longer duration 40 year clinical
study by the Great Physician, Who is this physician's Boss, Who
published this in the Bible with the miraculous results of 100%
efficacy (Deuteronomy 8:4). This choice to not publish results that do
not add to what is reported in the Bible would be this lead
investigator's right. Truth is simply reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d5360a6ad0ae565c?

prodigal Ace* wrote:
> Studies at places like Emory are funded / given grants

Not all studies at private institutions like Emory are funded by
public grants and indeed, the studies involving the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach remain a privately-funded volunteer effort involving Emory
physicians:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5cd7b7e8786b1914?

prodigal Ace* shrieked:
> HUNGER IS STARVATION

Yours is a terrible delusion that has led to the insane behavior of
eating children (2 Kings 6:29):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5579e8515529ede9?

Hunger is not starvation as evident by it being synonymous with
appetite, which everyone knows is absolutely healthy, which is
wonderful:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hunger

> Psychopath.

Lie. Psychopaths don't openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy
profanely (Hebrews 12:16) evil (Genesis 25:32) creatures whom GOD
hates (Malachi 1:2-3) much less author books ( http://NetCabal.com and
http://CelestinMiracle.com ) and treat cardiac patients while
maintaining an active medical license that is verifiable on line.
Truth is simply reality and the reality is that you are at risk for
the insane behavior of eating children (2 Kings 6:29).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b646de8f6d07ac87?

Instead, you are a psychopath:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5579e8515529ede9?

prodigal Ace* shrieked:
> > > 30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
> > >http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg
> >
> > If that were true, hunger instead of starvation would be listed as the
> > cause of death on their death certificates.
>
> If that were true, since "smoking" isn't listed as the cause of death on
> death certificates, people don't die from it.

Smoking is listed as the cause of death of smokers in Britain:

Thus, people die from smoking.

Bottom line:
You need to repent and stop being prodigal else something worse may
happen to you (John 5:14)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b454aab62e6fb10b?

prodigal Ace* timidly wrote:

> > Specifically, T2s need to lose their VAT which is the proximate cause
> > of their disease.
> >
> > The smartest way to do this is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet (i.e.
> > restricting food choices) but rather to http://WDJW.net/Guard the body
> > by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of real food.
>
> Which is apparently not endorsed by any other physician ...

Lie.

This physician's LORD, Who is the Great Physician, is another
physician and the concept of one right daily amount (omer) for
everyone is by His design as revealed by what is written at Exodus
16:16. Laus Deo for His allowing this physician working in
collaboration with his physician colleagues at Emory University
( http://EmoryIMVC.org ) to discover in 1997 that an omer of real food
weighs 32 oz. All bona-fide physicians who know about the 32 oz of the
http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach have given their tacit approval
about it as evident by none either writing or speaking about an
alternative right daily amount of real food.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/039c15d33b9993e1?

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d1b49966a79db71b?

http://EmoryIMVC.org

IMVC is the International Medical VAT Cure (aka http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach )

Now please stop lying Ace* or something worse may happen to you (John
5:14).

In the interim, may GOD bless you, Ace*, now (Luke 6:21a) more than
ever causing you to become hungrier (Deuteronomy 8:3) than ever
thereby helping you realize that if hunger were starvation you would
be dying a thousand deaths now that you are a thousand times hungrier

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ae9391ce0321e0d6?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER

Approach to get our http://WDJW.net/Status and then http://WDJW.net/Update
so that there would be http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

(1) Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946
(2) Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946
(3) Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946
(4) Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946
(5) Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

Hoochie Koo

Aug 24, 2011, 2:55:42 AM8/24/11
Andrew Chung is nothing more than a troll.

He posts ridiculous and insane nonsense to get a reaction
from people, which he savors, because he has nothing
else going in his self imposed alienation.

Rejected
by his wife, he hates women.

Rejected
by the medical community, he seeks to be an embarrassment to them.

Rejected
by the Christian community, he seeks to be an embarrassment to them.

Rejected
by several newsgroups, he seeks to disrupt them.

This false disciple constantly "prays" ill will towards others

> May GOD curse [you] to the Nth generation
>
> May GOD annihilate you

And gloats over the happenstance misfortune of others

as if his self-serving "prayers" brought it about.

Hoochie Koo

Aug 24, 2011, 2:58:03 AM8/24/11
Andrew Chung is nothing more than a troll.

He posts ridiculous and insane nonsense to get a reaction
from people, which he savors, because he has nothing
else going in his self imposed alienation.

Rejected
by his wife, he hates women.

Rejected
by the medical community, he seeks to be an embarrassment to them.

Rejected
by the Christian community, he seeks to be an embarrassment to them.

Rejected
by several newsgroups, he seeks to disrupt them.

This false disciple constantly "prays" ill will towards others

> May GOD curse [you] to the Nth generation
>
> May GOD annihilate you

And gloats over the happenstance misfortune of others

as if his self-serving "prayers" brought it about.

American Gothic

Aug 24, 2011, 4:22:17 AM8/24/11
Drama queen "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <evil...@phony.com> shrieked:

>> > Derek, the only people you'll reach here are kooks and trolls.
>
> > Lie.
>

> > May GOD curse to the Nth generation all the real humans who presently

> > know the identity of the person behind the lying sockpuppet here, in

> > the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

> That is sick. Why would you pray that God curse innocent people?

More proof the kook is a kook. A sick twisted kook. And a drama queen
crybaby to boot.

What an embarrassment to Christianity he's become.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 24, 2011, 5:55:52 AM8/24/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > May GOD curse to the Nth generation all the real humans who presently
> > know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying sockpuppets here, in

> > the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>
> Proof that Chung is both lost and insane.

Lie.

Those who are either lost or insane or both, cannot pray to GOD in the

name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

> And apparently *not* a true disciple of Christ.

Not for the discerning who remember what happened to Ananias and
Sapphira when they lied before the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3-10) and what
happened to Bob Pastorio when he lied before the Holy Spirit, Who
indwells in this gentile Christian disciple ( http://WDJW.net ):

The lie:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b8bcd96b22382ed

The consequence:
(an inauspicious death from cancer on Fool's day)

> Like Satan's demons, false disciples can say "Jesus is Lord" in
> mockery and to deceive:
>
> Proof:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

Those saying "Jesus is LORD" in the above YouTube video are neither
satan's demons nor false disciples. Instead, they are prodigal false
teachers who are not disciples of Christ as evident by their
forgetting that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

Laus Deo for His annihilating you with fires from Heaven for all to
witness in wide-eyed wonder and amazement :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/23ec5e39f66f0d27?

liaM wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
>
> > Please do post an NYT article about 2PD-OMER. How's about an article
> > about 2PD-OMER from any major publication magazine.

Here's the verse citation about the LORD's 2PD-OMER Approach in the
most important book in all the universe in all of time:

Exodus 16:16 :-)

> What a small mind you have, whoeveryouare...

It along with its mind is withering away just as the fig tree cursed
by Jesus Christ of Nazareth withered away.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f1641e59c9001556?

a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:
> Derek F wrote:
>
> > Is a dropping daytime BP over a period of a few months a sign of
> > worsening aortic stenosis?
> > Derek
>

> Derek, the only people you'll reach here are kooks and trolls.

Lie.

Name-calling is by definition lying.

Additional proof that the sockpuppets are lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/50fd1f1654fb9b37?

Simply do a Google profile to confirm this physician's awesome 15 year
posting history in sci.med.cardiology:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6C6o9RAAAAAj1Qz8rurzCCsxxW5NHYEh

Laus Deo :-)

May GOD continue to curse to the Nth generation all the real humans
who presently know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying
sockpuppets here, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

[...]

Hoochie Koo

Aug 24, 2011, 7:11:03 AM8/24/11
Drama queen "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <evil...@phony.com> shrieked:

>> > Derek, the only people you'll reach here are kooks and trolls.
>
> > Lie.
>

> > May GOD curse to the Nth generation all the real humans who
presently

> > know the identity of the person behind the lying sockpuppet here,

in
> > the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

> That is sick. Why would you pray that God curse innocent people?

Canadian Bacon

Aug 24, 2011, 7:49:30 AM8/24/11

Netkook Andy going on a prayer vigil for a science fiction character
named Jayne Cobb:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/24690f7a846de9bb?hl=en
> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
> to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
> really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
> GOD the Father.

Jayne Cobb (played by Adam Baldwin) on the TV series Firefly,

> Looking like a man

> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from Heaven right now,

> in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Heavens to Murgatroyd

Aug 25, 2011, 7:05:19 AM8/25/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 25, 2011, 7:03:02 AM8/25/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we

Wherez da evidence? (aka Jayne Cobb, Seeker, or Dr. House) wrote:
> a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:
>

> > How is him proving YOU a liar make HIM a liar?

The use of a pseudonym while accusing another of lying is
automatically itself lying.

Therefore, lying sockpuppets like yourself can only succeed at proving
yourselves to be liars with anything you post.

> A mindless spam bot doesn't answer questions.

Laus Deo ( http://WDJW.net/LausDeo ) for your being used by Him to
prove that this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is not a
mindless spam bot as you unwittingly reaffirm yourself to be a liar
with absolutely no truth in you (see above).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/141d52b1520ecef6?

Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence, Seeker, or Dr. House) earlier

wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d7d4c7a6c75a6f6?
> >
> > (nudity neither necessary nor permitted)

> Then how can I prove it to you? Think it through.

Looking like a man and talking like a man on YouTube (especially in
the Spirit of Truth, Who is the Holy Spirit, saying "Jesus is LORD"
with your mouth) would be evidence that you are a man, while excuses
and false accusations of spamming would continue to serve to convince
all reading this that you are not a man.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/76dc340ee8df4462?

Again, being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) patiently (Ephesians 4:2) awaits the video evidence on YouTube
(nudity neither necessary nor permitted) that you are male and that
you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) as you have
claimed.

Please kindly (Ephesians 4:32) let all know "wherez da evidence" when
you have done this, otherwise all reading this should remain convinced
that you have been lying as you have been lying about this physician
asking you to call him to say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans
10:9).

Reference:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/138c28b798808d96?

Here's a **recent** YouTube video example of this physician (
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) doing what has been requested of you
thereby becoming part of the fires from Heaven used by GOD to
annihilate all the lying sockpuppets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

May GOD soften your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart, Jayne, so
that you would stop lying as you come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus
Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><

sweatin to the oldies

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 25, 2011, 7:19:19 AM8/25/11
MU wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
>> MU wrote:

>>> No just expected. lulz
>>
>> Then you'll have nothing to complain about. Win win :-)
>
> Whose complaining?

Their handlers will be complaining to their physicians about feeling
more tired then usual because they are now cursed by GOD.

Then they will wither away as did the fig tree did after being cursed
by Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

We will later watch their souls get tossed into the lake of fire being
prepared for them (Revelation 20:15).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b879734d0eca1dc7?

And, if there are any born-again handlers of these lying sockpuppets,
may GOD blot their names from His Book of Life so that they will no
longer have the help of the Holy Spirit to say "Jesus is LORD" so that
they will also be cast into the lake of fire being prepared for them
(Revelation 20:15) in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/009b5b0593fbc39d?

http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ), Who indwells in this gentile Christian

disciple ( http://WDJW.net ):

The lie:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b8bcd96b22382ed

The consequence:
(an inauspicious death from cancer on Fool's day)

> Like Satan's demons, false disciples can say "Jesus is Lord" in

> mockery and to deceive:
>
> Proof:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

Those saying "Jesus is LORD" in the above YouTube video are neither
satan's demons nor false disciples. Instead, they are prodigal Bible
teachers expressing their opinions, which coming from the heart are
invariably false, and are simply not disciples of Christ as evident by

liaM wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
>
> > Please do post an NYT article about 2PD-OMER. How's about an article
> > about 2PD-OMER from any major publication magazine.

Here's the verse citation about the LORD's 2PD-OMER Approach in the
most important book in all the universe in all of time:

Exodus 16:16 :-)

> What a small mind you have, whoeveryouare...

It along with its mind is withering away just as the fig tree cursed
by Jesus Christ of Nazareth withered away.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f1641e59c9001556?

a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:
> Derek F wrote:
>
> > Is a dropping daytime BP over a period of a few months a sign of
> > worsening aortic stenosis?
> > Derek
>

> Derek, the only people you'll reach here are kooks and trolls.

Lie.

Name-calling is by definition lying.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/50fd1f1654fb9b37?

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6C6o9RAAAAAj1Qz8rurzCCsxxW5NHYEh

Laus Deo :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Laus Deo :-)

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56bb9a314e1f0585?

May GOD continue to annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from
Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Chulo

Aug 25, 2011, 7:20:29 AM8/25/11
Drama queen "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" shrieked in vengeance:

> And, if there are any born-again handlers of these lying sockpuppets,
> may GOD blot their names from His Book of Life so that they will no
> longer have the help of the Holy Spirit to say "Jesus is LORD" so that

> they will be cast into the lake of fire being prepared for them
> (Revelation 20:15) in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Yeah, Andy, that's only how your false-Christian conception of God
works in your egotistical self-serving mind. One more proof of what a
charlatan you are. Looks like pay dirt was struck yet again, in
getting you to expose yourself as a pure phony.

Then Peter came and said to Him,
“Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him?
Up to seven times?”
Jesus *said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times,
but up to seventy times seven.
Matthew 18:21-23

Chung failed this test because he's a self-serving vindictive phony.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 25, 2011, 11:07:04 PM8/25/11
MU wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
>> MU wrote:

>>> No just expected. lulz
>>
>> Then you'll have nothing to complain about. Win win :-)
>
> Whose complaining?

Their handlers will be complaining to their physicians about feeling
more tired then usual because they are now cursed by GOD.

Then they will wither away as did the fig tree did after being cursed
by Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

We will later watch their souls get tossed into the lake of fire being
prepared for them (Revelation 20:15).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b879734d0eca1dc7?

And, if there are any born-again handlers of these lying sockpuppets,
may GOD blot their names from His Book of Life so that they will no
longer have the help of the Holy Spirit to say "Jesus is LORD" so that

they will also be cast into the lake of fire being prepared for them

(Revelation 20:15) in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/009b5b0593fbc39d?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > May GOD curse to the Nth generation all the real humans who presently

> > know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying sockpuppets here, in

> > the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>

> Proof that Chung is both lost and insane.

Lie.

Those who are either lost or insane or both, cannot pray to GOD in the

name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

> And apparently *not* a true disciple of Christ.

Not for the discerning who remember what happened to Ananias and
Sapphira when they lied before the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3-10) and what
happened to Bob Pastorio when he lied before the Holy Spirit (
http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ), Who indwells in this gentile Christian
disciple ( http://WDJW.net ):

The lie:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b8bcd96b22382ed

The consequence:
(an inauspicious death from cancer on Fool's day)

> Like Satan's demons, false disciples can say "Jesus is Lord" in

> mockery and to deceive:
>
> Proof:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

Those saying "Jesus is LORD" in the above YouTube video are neither

Robert Miles

Aug 26, 2011, 12:44:43 AM8/26/11

You can get advice here from a doctor with very doubtful
sanity, who has driven away most of the people actually
interested in discussing cardiology.

Does such advice sound useful?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 26, 2011, 1:11:57 AM8/26/11
Robert Miles wrote:
> Derek F wrote:

Asked and answered already:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/50fd1f1654fb9b37?

> > I was asking to go better armed to my next consultation.

And, so you are now better armed.

> You can get advice here from a doctor with very doubtful

> sanity ...

Those who doubt the sanity of this physician (
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) are themselves insane from the delusion
that overeating is not harmful and is not the cause of type-2
diabetes.

Now prove your sanity, Robert, by stopping the overeating thereby
curing your own type-2 diabetes:

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod
Eastman are doing is much more sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/da03131060efa3b5?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/522ce5c058224656?

[...]

no pain no gain

Aug 26, 2011, 1:47:11 AM8/26/11
On Aug 25, 10:11 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu>
wrote:

> Those who doubt the sanity of this physician

Need only simply observe his behavior:

Netkook Andy wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/e92bd72d797ae961?hl=en
> Those with hearts made discerning by the Holy Spirit can tell.
Of course The Netkook is the only person on Earth who "discerns" his
own self-contrived kooky nonsense.
In his warped mind, everyone else who knows he's crazy is "delusional"
and
a "prodigal" ahha.
--------------------------------

> May GOD annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from Heaven right now,

> in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

For Heaven's Sake

Aug 26, 2011, 3:32:03 AM8/26/11
False Christain Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <false...@disciple> shrieked in
vengeance:

> > > May GOD curse to the Nth generation all the real humans who presently
> > > know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying sockpuppets

here, in

> > > the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>

> > Proof that Chung is both lost and insane.
>
> Lie.
>

> Those who are either lost or insane or both, cannot pray to GOD in the

> name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Unrighteous hypocrites use the name of the Lord in vain all the time
while making a Huge Production of praying to God (Luke 18:9-14)
Chung constantly boasts over "praying" vengeful curses and death towards
others, especially actual Christians.

> Their handlers will be complaining to their physicians about feeling
> more tired then usual because they are now cursed by GOD.

Chung treats Christianity as though it were Hollywood sorcery, hexing
and cursing people
left and right and deciding their fate by issuing vengeful incantations
which he euphemistically calls "prayers".
Which in Chung's megalomaniac mind, God will grant for him
because hey, it's Chung who's demanding it. Sad.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <false...@disciple> shrieked in vengeance:

> And, if there are any born-again handlers of these lying sockpuppets,
> may GOD blot their names from His Book of Life so that they will no
> longer have the help of the Holy Spirit to say "Jesus is LORD" so that

> they will be cast into the lake of fire being prepared for them
> (Revelation 20:15) in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Yeah, Andy, that's only how your false-Christian conception of God
works in your egotistical self-serving mind. One more proof of what a
charlatan you are. Looks like pay dirt was struck yet again, in
getting you to expose yourself as a pure phony.

Then Peter came and said to Him,

�Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him?
Up to seven times?�
Jesus *said to him, �I do not say to you, up to seven times,

but up to seventy times seven".
Matthew 18:21-23

Chung failed this test because he's a self-serving vindictive phony.

Like Satan's demons, false disciples can say "Jesus is Lord" in
mockery and to deceive:

Listen to how a Real Christian with actual understanding explains it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

http://www.thenarrowpath.com

Call or email Steve Gregg, or someone like him, and ask if Chung's
behavior along these lines is that of a true disciple of Christ.
It's a foregone conclusion that you'll be told, no it most certainly is not.

For Heaven's Sake

Aug 26, 2011, 3:34:21 AM8/26/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <false...@disciple.liar>
wrote:

> Those who doubt the sanity of this physician

Need only simply observe his behavior:

Rod

Aug 26, 2011, 4:04:18 AM8/26/11
wrote:

> Those who doubt the sanity of this physician

Need only simply observe his behavior:

Rod

Aug 26, 2011, 4:04:24 AM8/26/11
False Christian Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <false...@disciple> shrieked in
vengeance:

> > > May GOD curse to the Nth generation all the real humans who presently
> > > know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying sockpuppets

here, in

> > > the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>

> > Proof that Chung is both lost and insane.
>
> Lie.
>

> Those who are either lost or insane or both, cannot pray to GOD in the

> name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Unrighteous hypocrites use the name of the Lord in vain all the time

while making a Huge Production of praying to God (Luke 18:9-14)
Chung constantly boasts over "praying" vengeful curses and death towards
others, especially actual Christians.

> Their handlers will be complaining to their physicians about feeling
> more tired then usual because they are now cursed by GOD.

Chung treats Christianity as though it were Hollywood sorcery, hexing
and cursing people
left and right and deciding their fate by issuing vengeful incantations
which he euphemistically calls "prayers".
Which in Chung's megalomaniac mind, God will grant for him
because hey, it's Chung who's demanding it. Sad.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <false...@disciple> shrieked in vengeance:

> And, if there are any born-again handlers of these lying sockpuppets,
> may GOD blot their names from His Book of Life so that they will no
> longer have the help of the Holy Spirit to say "Jesus is LORD" so that
> they will be cast into the lake of fire being prepared for them
> (Revelation 20:15) in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Yeah, Andy, that's only how your false-Christian conception of God
works in your egotistical self-serving mind. One more proof of what a
charlatan you are. Looks like pay dirt was struck yet again, in
getting you to expose yourself as a pure phony.

Then Peter came and said to Him,

“Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him?
Up to seven times?”

Jesus *said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 27, 2011, 6:59:50 PM8/27/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote and cross-posted to
alt.christnet.christianlife:

> Dear Claire,
> First of all, I will abide with your request.

Her request is that you not cross-post to alt.christnet.christianlife

Laus Deo for your unwittingly proving that you cannot help lying (i.e.
it's pathological).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d53f5a174d271e0b?