A miraculous WDJW Holy Spirit-guided exegesis of 1 Corinthians 12:3 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 27, 2011, 7:40:02 PM8/27/11
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to GOD:

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

Yes, absolutely "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3) and there is absolutely no reason for the
Holy Spirit to help demons say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouths unto
salvation (Romans 10:10) and indeed the Bible teacher in the YouTube
audiofile below isn't a demon as prodigal as he is as evident by his
teaching falsely for 40 years that demons can say "Jesus is LORD" with
their mouth unto salvation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

Demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal. Truth is simply
reality :-)

And so this gentile Christian disciple, in the Holy Spirit (
http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) humbly (Deu8:3) prays:

May GOD curse all who continue to falsely teach that anyone can say
"Jesus is LORD" (i.e. like a parrot) thereby contradicting what's been
proven at http://WDJW.net/1Cor123 just as the LORD cursed the fig tree
right before driving the money-changers out of the Temple in
Jerusalem, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Amen.

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is wonderfully healthier for the heart, soul,
mind, and body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

be strong

Aug 27, 2011, 9:52:54 PM8/27/11
On Aug 27, 4:40 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> Yes, absolutely "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
> Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3) and there is absolutely no reason for the
> Holy Spirit to help demons say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouths unto
> salvation (Romans 10:10) and indeed the Bible teacher in the YouTube
> audiofile below isn't a demon as prodigal as he is as evident by his
> teaching falsely for 40 years that demons can say "Jesus is LORD" with
> their mouth unto salvation:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

Well, Andy, here's a little challenge for you, give him a call and
discuss it with him on the air.
His show, The Narrow Path, airs from 9:30 to 10:00 AM and from 2:00 to
3:00 PM, Monday through Friday.

The phone number for the 9:30 to 10:00 AM program is: 1-800-227-5278

The phone number for the 2:00 to 3:00 PM program is 1-800-438-5090.

Steve encourages people who disagree with him, to air their disputes.
Steve is highly regarded for is ability to stay calm and relaxed,
rather than getting upset or offended. He even has a lecture called,
"Refuse to be offended".

He doesn't want someone to basically use the show as a platform to
preach their viewpoint as opposed to conducting a civil discussion.
But I've seen him display remarkable patience even along those lines.

So how's about it, Andy? Are you capable of going toe to toe with this
man on the air? I really seriously don't think so. And as long as
you're not, it goes to show you don't really have much trust in what
you preach. That you don't have a leg to stand on.

Game on? (as "MU" would say).

be strong

Aug 27, 2011, 10:06:47 PM8/27/11

> He even has a lecture called,
> "Refuse to be offended".

That can be located on: http://thenarrowpath.com

(for free, Steve Gregg doesn't charge anyone money to download his
lectures).

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 27, 2011, 10:44:32 PM8/27/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

>> Yes, absolutely "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
>> Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3) and there is absolutely no reason for the
>> Holy Spirit to help demons say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouths unto
>> salvation (Romans 10:10) and indeed the Bible teacher in the YouTube
>> audiofile below isn't a demon as prodigal as he is as evident by his
>> teaching falsely for 40 years that demons can say "Jesus is LORD" with
>> their mouth unto salvation:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w
>>
>> Demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal. Truth is simply
>> reality :-)
>>
>> And so this gentile Christian disciple, in the Holy Spirit (
>> http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) humbly (Deu8:3) prays:
>>
>> May GOD curse all who continue to falsely teach that anyone can say
>> "Jesus is LORD" (i.e. like a parrot) thereby contradicting what's been
>> proven at http://WDJW.net/1Cor123 just as the LORD cursed the fig tree
>> right before driving the money-changers out of the Temple in
>> Jerusalem, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
>>
>> Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?

>Well, Andy, here's a little challenge for you. Give him a call and

>discuss it with him on the air.

There really is nothing to discuss. The fact remains that demons are
non-corporeal which does mean they have neither mouth nor tongue to
use to say "Jesus is LORD."

>His show, The Narrow Path, airs from 9:30 to 10:00 AM and from 2:00 to
>3:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
>
>The phone number for the 9:30 to 10:00 AM program is: 1-800-227-5278
>
>The phone number for the 2:00 to 3:00 PM program is: 1-800-438-5090.
>
>Steve encourages people who disagree with him, to air their disputes.

Opinions come from the heart which is deceitfully wicked (Jeremiah
17:9) so that those like Steve who opine while encouraging others to
do the same are invariably wrong in what they teach and therefore
sinning. He should stop sinning before something worse happens to him
(John 5:14).

>Steve is highly regarded for his ability to stay calm and relaxed,
>rather than getting upset or offended. He even has a lecture called,

>"Refuse to be offended".

Additional false teaching for the Source of our perfect peace is not
self according to what is written at Psalm 119:165.

>He doesn't want someone to basically use the show as a platform to
>preach their viewpoint as opposed to conducting a civil discussion.
>But I've seen him display remarkable patience even along those lines.
>
>So how's about it, Andy? Are you capable of going toe to toe with this
>man on the air?

The ability to sin need not be proven for it is written all have
sinned falling short of the glory of GOD.

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote and cross-posted to
alt.christnet.christianlife:

> Dear Claire,
> First of all, I will abide with your request.

Her request is that you not cross-post to alt.christnet.christianlife

Laus Deo for your unwittingly proving that you cannot help lying (i.e.
it's pathological).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d53f5a174d271e0b?

MU wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
>> MU wrote:

>>> No just expected. lulz
>>
>> Then you'll have nothing to complain about. Win win :-)
>
> Whose complaining?

Their handlers will be complaining to their physicians about feeling
more tired then usual because they are now cursed by GOD.

Then they will wither away as did the fig tree did after being cursed
by Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

We will later watch their souls get tossed into the lake of fire being
prepared for them (Revelation 20:15).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b879734d0eca1dc7?

And, if there are any born-again handlers of these lying sockpuppets,
may GOD blot their names from His Book of Life so that they will no
longer have the help of the Holy Spirit to say "Jesus is LORD" so that
they will also be cast into the lake of fire being prepared for them
(Revelation 20:15) in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/009b5b0593fbc39d?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > May GOD curse to the Nth generation all the real humans who presently
> > know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying sockpuppets here, in

> > the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>

> Proof that Chung is both lost and insane.

Lie.

Those who are either lost or insane or both, cannot pray to GOD in the

name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

> And apparently *not* a true disciple of Christ.

Not for the discerning who remember what happened to Ananias and
Sapphira when they lied before the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3-10) and what
happened to Bob Pastorio when he lied before the Holy Spirit (
http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ), Who indwells in this gentile Christian
disciple ( http://WDJW.net ):

The lie:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b8bcd96b22382ed

The consequence:
(an inauspicious death from cancer on Fool's day)

> Like Satan's demons, false disciples can say "Jesus is Lord" in
> mockery and to deceive:
>
> Proof:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

Those saying "Jesus is LORD" in the above YouTube video are neither
satan's demons nor false disciples. Instead, they are prodigal Bible
teachers expressing their opinions, which coming from the heart are
invariably false, and are simply not disciples of Christ as evident by
their forgetting that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

Laus Deo for His annihilating you with fires from Heaven for all to
witness in wide-eyed wonder and amazement :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/23ec5e39f66f0d27?

liaM wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
>
> > Please do post an NYT article about 2PD-OMER. How's about an article
> > about 2PD-OMER from any major publication magazine.

Here's the verse citation about the LORD's 2PD-OMER Approach in the
most important book in all the universe in all of time:

Exodus 16:16 :-)

> What a small mind you have, whoeveryouare...

It along with its mind is withering away just as the fig tree cursed
by Jesus Christ of Nazareth withered away.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f1641e59c9001556?

a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:
> Derek F wrote:
>
> > Is a dropping daytime BP over a period of a few months a sign of
> > worsening aortic stenosis?
> > Derek
>
> Derek, the only people you'll reach here are kooks and trolls.

Lie.

Name-calling is by definition lying.

Additional proof that the sockpuppets are lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/50fd1f1654fb9b37?

Simply do a Google profile to confirm this physician's awesome 15 year
posting history in sci.med.cardiology:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6C6o9RAAAAAj1Qz8rurzCCsxxW5NHYEh

Laus Deo :-)

May GOD continue to curse to the Nth generation all the real humans
who presently know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying
sockpuppets here, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to the LORD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) would not have been able
to effortlessly do 32 push-ups in perfect form (with absolutely
straight knees and back) while concurrently saying "Jesus is LORD" in
32 different languages had he not successfully (Philippians 4:13)
achieved http://WDJW.net/NoVAT per the LORD's http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach, with all glory to GOD the Father.

Moreover, HeartDoc Andrew boldly (i.e. in full unobstructed view of
on-lookers at a public park during the bright light of day) wearing a
half-shirt that bared his midriff during the perfect push-ups has made
it very clear that he has absolutely no VAT as evident by (instead of
distension/protuberance) creases, which are 100% consistent with his
having no detectable CRP even with the high sensitivity assays :-)

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Laus Deo :-)

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Bottom line concerning lying sockpuppets:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56bb9a314e1f0585?

As the fires from Heaven destroy their lies, the sockpuppets do cease
to exist :-)

May GOD continue to annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from
Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Pachuco

Aug 27, 2011, 10:44:26 PM8/27/11
On Aug 27, 6:58 pm, be strong <metalicstu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 27, 4:40 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Yes, absolutely "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
> > Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3) and there is absolutely no reason for the
> > Holy Spirit to help demons say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouths unto
> > salvation (Romans 10:10) and indeed the Bible teacher in the YouTube
> > audiofile below isn't a demon as prodigal as he is as evident by his
> > teaching falsely for 40 years that demons can say "Jesus is LORD" with
> > their mouth unto salvation:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w
>
> Well, Andy, here's a little challenge for you. Give him a call and
> discuss it with him on the air.
> His show, The Narrow Path, airs from 9:30 to 10:00 AM and from 2:00 to
> 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
>
> The phone number for the 9:30 to 10:00 AM program is: 1-800-227-5278
>
> The phone number for the 2:00 to 3:00 PM program is: 1-800-438-5090.
>
> Steve encourages people who disagree with him, to air their disputes.
> Steve is highly regarded for his ability to stay calm and relaxed,
> rather than getting upset or offended. He even has a lecture called,
> "Refuse to be offended".
>
> He doesn't want someone to basically use the show as a platform to
> preach their viewpoint as opposed to conducting a civil discussion.
> But I've seen him display remarkable patience even along those lines.
>
> So how's about it, Andy? Are you capable of going toe to toe with this
> man on the air? I really seriously don't think so. And as long as
> you're not, it goes to show you don't really have much trust in what
> you preach. That you don't have a leg to stand on.
>
> Game on? (as "MU" would say)
>
> <This response was also posted *separately*  to
> alt.christnet.christianlife>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 27, 2011, 10:57:12 PM8/27/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> Here's what I found on the comments section of
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w
>
> What if you are wrong? What if it is not possible to say, "Jesus is
> Lord" except by the Holy Spirit?
> CharlotteFairchild
> ----
> The issue here is; can someone who is not saved say "Jesus is Lord"
> and still remain unsaved?

No, the issue here is what is written at 1 Corinthians 12:3 that "no

> [...]

>So how's about it, Andy? Are you capable of going toe to toe with this
>man on the air?

The ability to sin need not be proven for it is written all have

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d53f5a174d271e0b?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b879734d0eca1dc7?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/009b5b0593fbc39d?

> > know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying sockpuppets here, in

> > the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>

> Proof that Chung is both lost and insane.

Lie.

Those who are either lost or insane or both, cannot pray to GOD in the

name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

> And apparently *not* a true disciple of Christ.

Mr. Jayne Cobb

Aug 27, 2011, 11:07:41 PM8/27/11
On 8/27/2011 4:40 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w
>
> Demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal. Truth is simply
> reality :-)

The guy on the video said he's heard demons who have *possessed* someone
say "Jesus is Lord"

If demons can't talk then how did they say to Jesus,
"What do you want with us, Son of God?" "Have you come here to torture
us before the appointed time?" Matthew 8:29

And when Jesus asked the demon; “What is your name?” The demon answered,
“Legion” Luke 8:30

How did the demon say "Legion" if demons can't talk?

Demons have likewise said "you are wrong when you say "Jesus is Lord" he
is not". I heard that one with my very own ears on the mission field
while helping to cast a demon out of someone.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 27, 2011, 11:25:55 PM8/27/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w
> >
> > Demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal. Truth is simply
> > reality :-)
>
> The guy on the video said he's heard demons who have *possessed* someone
> say "Jesus is Lord"

Demons would not be able to "possess" anyone if they were corporeal.
It is the "possessed" person and not the demons in their heart
(Jeremiah 17:9) that speaks with his/her mouth. Again, truth is simply
reality :-)

Laus Deo for your unwittingly confirming what the Holy Spirit has
guided this physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) to write :-)

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

>> Yes, absolutely "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
>> Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3) and there is absolutely no reason for the
>> Holy Spirit to help demons say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouths unto
>> salvation (Romans 10:10) and indeed the Bible teacher in the YouTube
>> audiofile below isn't a demon as prodigal as he is as evident by his
>> teaching falsely for 40 years that demons can say "Jesus is LORD" with
>> their mouth unto salvation:
>>

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w
>>
>> Demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal. Truth is simply
>> reality :-)
>>

>> And so this gentile Christian disciple, in the Holy Spirit (
>> http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) humbly (Deu8:3) prays:
>>
>> May GOD curse all who continue to falsely teach that anyone can say
>> "Jesus is LORD" (i.e. like a parrot) thereby contradicting what's been
>> proven at http://WDJW.net/1Cor123 just as the LORD cursed the fig tree
>> right before driving the money-changers out of the Temple in
>> Jerusalem, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
>>
>> Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d53f5a174d271e0b?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b879734d0eca1dc7?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/009b5b0593fbc39d?

> > know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying sockpuppets here, in

> > the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>

> Proof that Chung is both lost and insane.

Lie.

Those who are either lost or insane or both, cannot pray to GOD in the

name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

> And apparently *not* a true disciple of Christ.

The lie:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b8bcd96b22382ed

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/23ec5e39f66f0d27?

Exodus 16:16 :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f1641e59c9001556?

Lie.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/50fd1f1654fb9b37?

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6C6o9RAAAAAj1Qz8rurzCCsxxW5NHYEh

Laus Deo :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Laus Deo :-)

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56bb9a314e1f0585?

Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 27, 2011, 11:40:03 PM8/27/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w
> >
> > Demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal. Truth is simply
> > reality :-)
>
> The guy on the video said he's heard demons who have *possessed* someone
> say "Jesus is Lord"

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/485b9ecacf96f3ba?

Demons would not be able to "possess" anyone if they were corporeal.

It is the person via the Holy Spirit indwelling in the mind of the
"possessed" person and not the demons indwelling in the heart
(Jeremiah 17:9) that says "Jesus is LORD" with the mouth for it is
written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
Spirit."(1 Corinthians 12:3) Again, truth is simply reality :-)

Laus Deo for your unwittingly confirming what the Holy Spirit has
guided this physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) to write :-)

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?

do the same are invariably wrong in what they teach and are thus

be strong

Aug 27, 2011, 11:57:08 PM8/27/11
On Aug 27, 8:25 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Demons would not be able to "possess" anyone if they were corporeal.
> It is the "possessed" person and not the demons in their heart
> (Jeremiah 17:9) that speaks with his/her mouth. Again, truth is simply
> reality :-)

No, Andy, that is an evasion. Steve Gregg says unsaved people can say
"Jesus is Lord" and remain unsaved.

That's the reason you refuse the challenge of calling Steve Gregg of
The Narrow Path to debate that with him.

Because your belief in your personal salvation hinges on your ability
to mouth words that you don't really believe in your heart.

Now that's simple reality :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 28, 2011, 12:05:06 AM8/28/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w
> >
> > Demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal. Truth is simply
> > reality :-)
>
> The guy on the video said he's heard demons who have *possessed* someone
> say "Jesus is Lord"

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/485b9ecacf96f3ba?

Demons would not be able to "possess" anyone if they were corporeal.

It is the person via the Holy Spirit indwelling in the mind of the
"possessed" person and not the demons indwelling in the heart
(Jeremiah 17:9) that says "Jesus is LORD" with the mouth for it is

written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
Spirit."(1 Corinthians 12:3) Again, truth is simply reality :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?

do the same are invariably wrong in what they teach and are thus

Mr. Jayne Cobb

Aug 28, 2011, 12:14:18 AM8/28/11

Yep. That is the main thrust of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

People being able to insincerely say "Jesus is Lord"

Demons being able to also do so is a sideline.

But the *topic itself* is that (non-possessed) unsaved people are able
to insincerely say "Jesus is Lord" That people insincerely saying "Jesus
is Lord" does not mean they are saved, ever were saved or ever will be
saved.

But Chung will keep dodging the *central issue*.
He'll claim the guy on the video is a liar, but he won't accept the
challenge to call the guy on the air and tell him so, because he knows
the guy will put him to shame.

And it will destroy Andy's misconception of how salvation is established
and proven.

Andy wants to believe that as long as he can insincerely mouth the words
"Jesus is Lord" he has a ticket to heaven.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 28, 2011, 12:41:42 AM8/28/11

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f22899bf498b84e8?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?

do the same are invariably wrong in what they teach and are thus

Pachuco

Aug 28, 2011, 12:42:25 AM8/28/11
On Aug 27, 9:14 pm, "Mr. Jayne Cobb" <na...@nsah.afs> wrote:

> Andy wants to believe that as long as he can insincerely mouth the words
> "Jesus is Lord" he has a ticket to heaven.

Si. Andy will reply once out of context and then go into bot mode.

Andy can't stand the idea that he can parrot the words "Jesus is Lord"
and still go to hell.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 28, 2011, 12:50:12 AM8/28/11

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8cc4f06c46cb1536?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w
> >
> > Demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal. Truth is simply
> > reality :-)
>
> The guy on the video said he's heard demons who have *possessed* someone

> say "Jesus is Lord"

Demons would not be able to "possess" anyone if they were corporeal.

It is the person via the Holy Spirit indwelling in the mind of the
"possessed" person and not the demons indwelling in the heart
(Jeremiah 17:9) that says "Jesus is LORD" with the mouth for it is

written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
Spirit."(1 Corinthians 12:3) Again, truth is simply reality :-)

Laus Deo for your unwittingly confirming what the Holy Spirit has
guided this physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) to write :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f22899bf498b84e8?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?

do the same are invariably wrong in what they teach and are thus

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d53f5a174d271e0b?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b879734d0eca1dc7?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/009b5b0593fbc39d?

Lie.

The lie:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b8bcd96b22382ed

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/23ec5e39f66f0d27?

Exodus 16:16 :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f1641e59c9001556?

Lie.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/50fd1f1654fb9b37?

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6C6o9RAAAAAj1Qz8rurzCCsxxW5NHYEh

Laus Deo :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Laus Deo :-)

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56bb9a314e1f0585?

Amen.

be strong

Aug 28, 2011, 5:35:07 AM8/28/11

Not only that, he thinks since he can insincerely parrot the words
"Jesus is Lord" that automatically means he has the Holy Spirit, which
in his evil self-serving mind, gives him special powers to curse
people. And he also thinks he can even command that someone's name is
blotted from the Book of Life and send them to hell. Then there's the
special powers of divination he thinks he has. All because he can
insincerely parrot three words.

There's no way Andy is going to give up on those colossal
misconceptions.

Mr. Jayne Cobb

Aug 28, 2011, 5:47:01 AM8/28/11
On 8/27/2011 9:50 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>> The issue here is; can someone who is not saved say "Jesus is Lord"
>> and still remain unsaved?
>
> No, the issue here is what is written at 1 Corinthians 12:3 that "no
> one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."

The issue here is that The Bible answer man who's been teaching the
Scriptures for over 40 years, says you completely misunderstand what
that means.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

And that you are unable to call him and debate it with him on the air,
because you are afraid to.

The Narrow Path, airs from 9:30 to 10:00 AM and from 2:00 to
3:00 PM, Monday through Friday.

The phone number for the 9:30 to 10:00 AM program is: 1-800-227-5278

The phone number for the 2:00 to 3:00 PM program is: 1-800-438-5090.

Andrew B. Chung is too afraid to confront Steve Gregg regarding his
complete and total misconception of what 1 Corinthians 12:3 means.

Bottom line on Andrew B. Chung: He is a liar and a deceiver.

Pachuco

Aug 28, 2011, 6:05:54 AM8/28/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <false...@disciple.666> wrote:

> boldly

Boastfully.

Pachuco

Aug 28, 2011, 6:16:25 AM8/28/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <false...@disciple.666> wrote:

> the right amount 32oz

Tonight I ate a 2oz bag of Smartfood® white cheddar cheese flavored
popcorn.
http://www.fritolay.com/our-snacks/smartfood-white-cheddar-cheese-popcorn.html
One serving weighed 2oz and contained 320 calories (180 from fat).
If I ate 32oz of this food, I would have consumed 5,120 calories (2880
from fat)

This is why "it doesn't matter what you eat, as long as you only eat
32oz" is an unmitigated *lie*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 28, 2011, 12:01:59 PM8/28/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Jayne Cobb simply because we
really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to
GOD the Father.

Wherez da evidence? (aka Jayne Cobb, Seeker, or Dr. House) wrote:
> a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:
>

> > How is him proving YOU a liar make HIM a liar?

The use of a pseudonym while accusing another of lying is
automatically itself lying.

Therefore, lying sockpuppets like yourself can only succeed at proving
yourselves to be liars with anything you post.

> A mindless spam bot doesn't answer questions.

Laus Deo ( http://WDJW.net/LausDeo ) for your being used by Him to
prove that this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is not a
mindless spam bot as you unwittingly reaffirm yourself to be a liar
with absolutely no truth in you (see above).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/141d52b1520ecef6?

Jayne Cobb (aka Wherez da evidence, Seeker, or Dr. House) earlier

wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d7d4c7a6c75a6f6?
> >
> > (nudity neither necessary nor permitted)
>
> Then how can I prove it to you? Think it through.

Looking like a man and talking like a man on YouTube (especially in
the Spirit of Truth, Who is the Holy Spirit, saying "Jesus is LORD"
with your mouth) would be evidence that you are a man, while excuses
and false accusations of spamming would continue to serve to convince
all reading this that you are not a man.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/76dc340ee8df4462?

Again, being neither K.W. nor Chunkers, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) patiently (Ephesians 4:2) awaits the video evidence on YouTube
(nudity neither necessary nor permitted) that you are male and that
you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) as you have
claimed.

Please kindly (Ephesians 4:32) let all know "wherez da evidence" when
you have done this, otherwise all reading this should remain convinced
that you have been lying as you have been lying about this physician
asking you to call him to say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans
10:9).

Reference:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/138c28b798808d96?

Here's a **recent** YouTube video example of this physician (
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) doing what has been requested of you
thereby becoming part of the fires from Heaven used by GOD to
annihilate all the lying sockpuppets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

May GOD soften your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart, Jayne, so
that you would stop lying as you come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus

Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><

Pachuco

Aug 29, 2011, 1:42:03 AM8/29/11
On Aug 27, 9:14 pm, "Mr. Jayne Cobb" <na...@nsah.afs> wrote:

> Andy wants to believe that as long as he can insincerely mouth the words
> "Jesus is Lord" he has a ticket to heaven.

Ironic, considering his mental illness has caused him to exist in an
isolated personal hell.

Pachuco

Aug 29, 2011, 1:44:33 AM8/29/11
On Aug 28, 9:01 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> The use of a pseudonym while accusing another of lying is
> automatically itself lying.

Ah, I always knew "MU" was a liar. Thanks for establishing that "MU"
is a liar, Andy.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 29, 2011, 1:44:35 AM8/29/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> Here's what I found on the comments section of
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dt8vK2CHWN5w
>
> What if you are wrong? What if it is not possible to say, "Jesus is
> Lord" except by the Holy Spirit?
> CharlotteFairchild
> ----
> The issue here is; can someone who is not saved say "Jesus is Lord"
> and still remain unsaved?

No, the issue here is what is written at 1 Corinthians 12:3 that "no

one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8cc4f06c46cb1536?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w
> >
> > Demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal. Truth is simply
> > reality :-)
>
> The guy on the video said he's heard demons who have *possessed* someone

> say "Jesus is Lord"

Demons would not be able to "possess" anyone if they were corporeal.

It is the person via the Holy Spirit indwelling in the mind of the
"possessed" person and not the demons indwelling in the heart
(Jeremiah 17:9) that says "Jesus is LORD" with the mouth for it is

written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
Spirit."(1 Corinthians 12:3) Again, truth is simply reality :-)

Laus Deo for your unwittingly confirming what the Holy Spirit has
guided this physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) to write :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f22899bf498b84e8?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?

do the same are invariably wrong in what they teach and are thus

Mr. Jayne Cobb

Aug 29, 2011, 1:47:30 AM8/29/11

You just don't seem to grasp Chung's hypocrisy, Hector :-)
Oh wait, you do LOL

Mr. Jayne Cobb

Aug 29, 2011, 1:53:14 AM8/29/11
On 8/28/2011 9:01 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3& 5) friends like Rod Eastman

> ( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Jayne Cobb

Ah, Mr. Discernment? <snarkle> I'm not really "Jayne Cobb" you know, I'm
Ace♠

BWHAHAHA!

A*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 29, 2011, 2:02:17 AM8/29/11

The real Jayne Cobb

Aug 29, 2011, 2:41:23 AM8/29/11
On Aug 28, 10:53 pm, "Mr. Jayne Cobb" <na...@nsah.afs> wrote:
> On 8/28/2011 9:01 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3&  5) friends like Rod Eastman
> > (http://WDJW.net) to also pray for Jayne Cobb

> Ah, Mr. Discernment? <snarkle> I'm not really "Jayne Cobb" you know, I'm
> Ace♠
>
> BWHAHAHA!
>
> A*

Ace, you let the cat out of the bag. Bad Ace, bad!

The real Jayne Cobb

Aug 29, 2011, 2:47:22 AM8/29/11
On Aug 28, 11:02 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <false...@disciple.666>
wrote:

11:02 pm PST. That makes it 2:02 am in Mableton, GA.

Sure, a cardiologist with an active practice would be up at 2, 3, 4:00
am spam trolling on Usenet 7 days a week, NOT. *LOL*

The real, real Jayne Cobb, really

Aug 29, 2011, 2:51:40 AM8/29/11
On Aug 28, 11:41 pm, The real Jayne Cobb <metalicstu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

You jokers. I'm the real Jayne Cobb, really!

--
I'm Jane Cobb and I approved of this message.

JC

The real, real Jayne Cobb, really

Aug 29, 2011, 2:53:45 AM8/29/11
On Aug 28, 11:47 pm, The real Jayne Cobb <metalicstu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Oh yes, I'm making an appointment for next week ah ha ha!

--
I'm Jayne Cobb and I approved of this message.

JC

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 29, 2011, 6:13:32 AM8/29/11
> [...]

(Jeremiah 17:9) that says "Jesus is LORD" with the mouth for it is
written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
Spirit."(1 Corinthians 12:3) Again, truth is simply reality :-)

Laus Deo for your unwittingly confirming what the Holy Spirit has
guided this physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) to write :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f22899bf498b84e8?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?

>His show, The Narrow Path, airs from 9:30 to 10:00 AM and from 2:00 to

>3:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
>
>The phone number for the 9:30 to 10:00 AM program is: 1-800-227-5278
>
>The phone number for the 2:00 to 3:00 PM program is: 1-800-438-5090.

Mr. Jayne Cobb

Aug 29, 2011, 9:51:38 PM8/29/11

What he calls euphemistic Spirit-guided exegesis, is most all cases
self-driven eisegesis of the worst kind. Which of course is why he gets
booted out of churches.

landru

Aug 29, 2011, 9:57:55 PM8/29/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to GOD:

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

Yes, absolutely "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3) and there is absolutely no reason for the
Holy Spirit to help demons say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouths unto
salvation (Romans 10:10) and indeed the Bible teacher in the YouTube
audiofile below isn't a demon as prodigal as he is as evident by his
teaching falsely for 40 years that demons can say "Jesus is LORD" with
their mouth unto salvation:

---

Lie. Your whole life is a lie, as per God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Mr. Jayne Cobb

Aug 29, 2011, 10:39:29 PM8/29/11
On 8/28/2011 10:44 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Opinions come from the heart

No, Steve's interpretations come from the Holy Spirit while studying the
Scriptures.

> which is deceitfully wicked (Jeremiah
> 17:9)

The why does Paul specify; "That if you shall confess with your mouth
the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart " Romans 10:9
And Jesus affirms "For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the
heart" Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Matthew 12:34.

Jeremiah 17:9 about confessing and believing Jesus is Lord,
Romans 10:9 is.

> so that those like Steve who opine while encouraging others to
> do the same are invariably wrong in what they teach and are thus
> sinning.

Those like Steve Gregg are all the Christian teachers and apologists
around the world.

> He should stop sinning before something worse happens to him
> (John 5:14).

That applies much more to you and your self-driven self-serving eisegesis.

>> Steve is highly regarded for his ability to stay calm and relaxed,
>> rather than getting upset or offended. He even has a lecture called,
>> "Refuse to be offended".
>
> Additional false teaching for the Source of our perfect peace is not
> self according to what is written at Psalm 119:165.

Steve Gregg's "refuse to be offended" lecture is based on Scripture.
And of course you are incorrectly criticizing a lecture you've never
listened to.

>> He doesn't want someone to basically use the show as a platform to
>> preach their viewpoint as opposed to conducting a civil discussion.
>> But I've seen him display remarkable patience even along those lines.
>>
>> So how's about it, Andy? Are you capable of going toe to toe with this
>> man on the air?
>
> The ability to sin need not be proven for it is written all have
> sinned falling short of the glory of GOD.

**The proper interpretation of 1 Cor. 12:3-b does need to be proven**

You can call him on the air and correct what you've labeled false
teaching. There's no reason for you not to do this, other than the fact
that you know you will be proven wrong.

And then you'll no longer have that assurance of salvation that's based
solely on your ability to insincerely say "Jesus is Lord" while
confessing His Lordship apparently has not filled your heart.

"That if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall
believe in your heart " Romans 10:9
And Jesus affirms "For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the
heart" Matthew 12:34.

Since you have declared that the Holy Spirit is not in your heart, you
have unwittingly told all reading that you do really do not have the
Holy Spirit.

"and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured
out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us"
Romans 5:5

The real Jayne Cobb

Aug 30, 2011, 12:35:54 AM8/30/11
An accursed false disciple "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<false...@disciple.666> wrote:

> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote and cross-posted to
> alt.christnet.christianlife:
>
> > Dear Claire,
> > First of all, I will abide with your request.
>
> Her request is that you not cross-post to alt.christnet.christianlife

Her request was to trim *your* crosspost to acc in the myriad of spam
threads you deluge and plague alt.christnet.christianlife with. And I
haven't contributed to your flood trolling to acc since then. That was
the promise. To not contribute to the deluge of numerous threads. Not
this one thread including a crosspost to acc. I had compassion on
those of acc and the other newsgroups you abusively flood 24/7. You
have no compassion whatsoever.

> it's pathological).

Yes, Andy, your crosspost troll spam flooding of acc and around a
dozen other newsgroups, a dozen or more threads a day, seven days a
week, all day and all night, even at 3:00 am your time, is indeed the
epitome of pathological behavior on your part.

The real, real Jayne Cobb, really

Aug 30, 2011, 12:51:40 AM8/30/11
On Aug 29, 7:39 pm, "Mr. Jayne Cobb" <na...@nsah.afs> wrote:

> Jeremiah 17:9 about confessing and believing Jesus is Lord,
> Romans 10:9 is.

I think you meant, Jeremiah 17:9 is *not* about confessing and
believing Jesus is Lord, while Romans 10:9 *is* specifically
addressing it.

That's always the mark of a false teacher; taking a Scripture out of
context and misapplying it to a passage it doesn't correspond with:

"...and shall believe in your heart " Romans 10:9

Supposed contradiction:

"The heart is deceitful above all things" Jeremiah 17:9

Atheists use this trick all the time, to erroneously point out
supposed contradictions in the Bible.
And this is one that I have seen them use before when debating with
them

Big Fish

Aug 30, 2011, 3:40:07 AM8/30/11
This is how Chung would couple Romans 10:9-10 with Jeremiah 17:9.

If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your
heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it
is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

For he heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure.

--

Yup, that's Chung's pseudo-exegesis at it's worst.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 30, 2011, 4:50:33 AM8/30/11

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8cc4f06c46cb1536?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f22899bf498b84e8?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote and cross-posted to
alt.christnet.christianlife:

> Dear Claire,
> First of all, I will abide with your request.

Her request is that you not cross-post to alt.christnet.christianlife

Laus Deo for your unwittingly proving that you cannot help lying (i.e.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Aug 31, 2011, 12:19:33 AM8/31/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> >> Yes, absolutely "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
> >> Spirit"

VOODOO, MAGIC ATTACKS, taken in JUDGMENT against.....

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Aug 31, 2011, 12:20:14 AM8/31/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

LIES!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 31, 2011, 2:19:47 AM8/31/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Lady Azure's perishing soul

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

>> Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

>> > I could ...
>>
>> Then please kindly allow all who are reading this to witness your
>> publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth by **any** means of
>> your choosing since you, Lady Azure, have written that you can.
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/82b0377d5dc85812?
>>
>> Some have found the easiest means to be via http://WDJW.net where
>> there are examples of people who had written they could only to
>> discover they cannot.
>
> REV 19:10!!!

Nothing specifically about Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole,
being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using her mouth there at
the cited Scripture.

Sad to learn again that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using
your mouth.

This does mean you need to be born-again (John 3:3 & 5) else you would
not be saved according to what is written at Romans 10:9.

Truly there is only one GOD:

http://WDJW.net/YHWH

GOD has a mind (Father), a heart (Son), and a soul (Holy Spirit) with
the love of GOD residing in His heart, Who is our risen LORD Jesus
'Christ' of Nazareth (Romans 8:39). It is the mind of GOD Who knows
(Matthew 24:36) the appointed time when His heart will return in the
flesh for His disciples to physically recognize (Luke 24:32) Him in
order to meet up with Him in the air at the appointed place (Luke
17:37):

http://WDJW.net/Cloud

GOD is love (1 John 4:16) because He has made up His mind (Father) to
allow His heart (Son) to reign as "KING of kings and LORD of lords"
while continuing to indwell within us in His spirit (Holy Spirit)
until the end of the world (Matthew 28:17-20)

Your not being unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth
convinces this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) to pray for you
as outlined per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Lady Azure, a new
heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would
be born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

[...]

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:
[...]

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Aug 31, 2011, 11:22:51 PM8/31/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

Why he is Willfully BLIND!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 1, 2011, 1:38:13 AM9/1/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 1, 2011, 6:10:31 AM9/1/11
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to GOD:

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

Yes, absolutely "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3) and there is absolutely no reason for the

Holy Spirit to help demons say "Jesus is LORD" unto salvation (Romans

10:10) and indeed the Bible teacher in the YouTube audiofile below
isn't a demon as prodigal as he is as evident by his teaching falsely

for 40 years that anyone can say "Jesus is LORD" (i.e. like a parrot)
without needing the help of the Holy Spirit (i.e. in direct
contradiction to Scripture) and that he has seen demons say "Jesus is
LORD" though they are non-corporeal (i.e. invisible sans tongue/
mouth):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

Not only is it not written that any demon has ever said "Jesus is
LORD" anywhere in the Bible, the irrefutable fact remains that demons
don't have either tongues or mouths to use to confess that "Jesus is
LORD" for they are non-corporeal. Truth is simply reality :-)

And so this gentile Christian disciple, in the Holy Spirit (
http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) humbly (Deu8:3) prays:

May GOD curse all who continue to falsely teach that anyone can say

"Jesus is LORD" thereby directly contradicting what's been proven at

[...]

Sep 2, 2011, 1:30:56 AM9/2/11
FUCK YOU, you VOODOO FLINGING LIAR!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 2, 2011, 2:09:10 AM9/2/11

Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2011, 12:14:04 AM9/3/11
Andrew Chung coins the phrase:

> a corporeal demon despairingly posted:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1cd4c056b91e0722?hl=en

Then suddenly Andrew Chung says the opposite of what he's been saying
for years:

> Demons are non-corporeal.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?hl=en

This is because Andrew Chung himself was exposed as being a corporeal
demon who
insincerely can say "Jesus is Lord" to make himself appear as a Christian:

On Sep 2, 2:40 am EDT, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> ...and

Sure, all cardiologists with an active medical practice are up at 2:40
am posting to Usenet, NOT :-)

On Sep 2, 4:18 am EDT, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> "The

After posting to Usenet at 2:40 am EDT, Chung is back to it at 4:18
am EDT.

Sure, all cardiologists with an active medical practice are up all
night long posting to Usenet, NOT :-)

Andrew Chung unwittingly confirms this being the case ever since he was
fired as a medical
practitioner many years ago.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c270f57a58637224?hl=en

Andrew Chung wrote:

> Name-calling is automatically lying

Unless it's his sockpuppets MU or Rod doing the name calling :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/2d986d7ab00e8711?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c22a214133ca8da3?hl=en

Andrew B. Chung wrote:

> The use of a pseudonym while accusing another of lying is
> automatically itself lying.

Unless it's his sockpuppets "MU" or Rod aka RΦđ using a pseudonym :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2e75a5a4f72147d7?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/b21cb34d2ad8a464?hl=en

Andrew Chung writes whatever suits him to write, whenever it suits him,
proving himself dishonest.
"The demon is a liar. But he will mix lies with the truth to mislead us"
- The Exorcist

The only explanation Andrew Chung can give for his egregious behavior is:

> The mind doesn't work very well when there is VAT.
:
Bottom line regarding Andrew Chung:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet/msg/1e18d1fb9ad2dac6?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/ce46e6fb6f158cd1?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/cba861092ff37361?hl=en

> As for trolling, few are as accomplished as Chung
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/271c582681e3a495?hl=en

Great Sage Itchy

Sep 3, 2011, 12:21:56 AM9/3/11

€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€
Andrew B. Chung is INSANE. Totally INSANE.
He is a Supreme Egoist. He has NO spirituality, he is nothing but EGO.
All EGO all the time. ZERO spirituality. His condition is PERMANENT,
there is NO CURE.

Opposites Attract...
It is quite common for such people (totally egocentric) to be attracted
to that which is totally opposite from them, Jesus and spirituality.
But camels will fly through the eye of a needle and cows will jump over
the moon before even a glint of the Holy Spirit enters the body of a
total EGOIST like Chung. Chung is extremely arrogant, self-righteous,
and delusional. Such people are evil and DANGEROUS. Stay far away.
€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€

DO NOT FEED SICK ASSHOLE TROLLS.
There is NOTHING anyone can do for Chung. His condition is far beyond
any help. A diamond hard egoist, like Chung, is "always right", and
everyone else is "always wrong" in the delusional world they live in.
Soon enough, such defective people are cleaned from this world, usually
by violence or horrible disease. Such people are DANGEROUS, stay far
away.
€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€

SEE EXAMPLES BELOW:

Totally ARROGANT EXTREME "Christian" EGOIST Chung FIRED again...
Ordered to leave or be removed by the POLICE!! - From a Church!!!
(nobody likes a totally arrogant, insane, self-righteous asshole/creep)
Transcript:

"Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I'm the director of security at
First Baptist Church Woodstock (Georgia). Andrew, I need to inform you
that you're not allowed to come back to our campus. I don't want you to
show up this weekend, I don't want you to come back, okay? That's the
decision we're making today. And you need to know if you do come back,
we'll remove you from the property and beyond that, if you come back, I
will call the police. Andrew, lets allow this to end peacefully. Allow
it to end right now. Thank you and have a good day."

Chung video response ("GodTube"):
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

First Baptist Church of Woodstock
Pastor Johnny M. Hunt
11905 Georgia 92
Woodstock, GA 30188
(770) 926-4428
u...@fbcw.net
www.fbcw.org
Twitter: @fbcwoodstock
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_18809369051
--------------------------------------

Chung FIRED after 80 days employment at the Central Florida Heart
Center (CFHC) by head of Cardiology: Dr. Frank Hildner MD:

Dr. Frank Hildner MD wrote the following letter to Andrew B. Chung:

Dr. Chung:
Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of CFHC.

After going through this difficult time with you, I understand that you
are probably not interested in anything I have to say. Also, I believe
what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted by you to suit
your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and declarative as
possible.

Your website comments about cardiology in Ocala, FL are detractions and
border on slander. These are legal terms, and one of the important
features of them is that the comments are published. Your website
fulfills that requirement. Now just reflect on the fact that you are
the only one to make such insinuations or allegations. Any reasonable
person seeing these things may justifiably conclude that it is you that
is out of step, not the other 15 or 20 cardiologists in Ocala. As I
have in the past, I am trying to get you to see the reality of the
situation from outside your head. You have chosen to ignore the
good advice I tried to give while you were here. I hope you will soon
realize you are doing yourself more harm than good by publishing your
dispute. It would be better to let it go, before your reputation
suffers more.

Speaking of reputations, I have spent 35 years building mine. I can
call on physicians from around the world and this community to attest
to it. I can also call upon the many physicians I trained to do cardiac
catheterization (over 25 years) to offer a positive opinion about my
work. You can't. Being just out of training, you have no reputation
except the one you have just established here in Ocala. You are
continuing to establish your reputation by publishing your website. How
do you think what you have said would look to another physician-perhaps
an employer- when he reads it? Do you think he or anyone would conclude
that you are a reputable physician, easy to work with and a team
player?

Personally, if I find that you speak disparagingly of me, or my work to
any patient or physician, be assured I will not take the matter
lightly. Whatever you think of me personally, or whatever you think of
my professional activity, you do not have the right to condemn either
me or the work to another and thereby compromise my reputation. You may
disagree with me, or state we have a difference of opinion, but you may
not state that I am practicing less than optimum cardiology. Once
again, if I find that you have done so (and I hope it has not happened
yet) I will certainly take the matter to the State Board of Medicine
for a hearing. If the Florida State Board finds cause, and renders a
censure, that must be transmitted to all other State Boards on your
next and all future applications for licensure. And once again, just
common sense should tell you that hitting back in your situation is
counterproductive
and could be disastrous for you. But as I told you face to face, you
may have great book smarts, but your actions have shown that you have
no common sense that permits you to operate successfully in a
professional community. And, once again, I will tell you what I did
before, you do not operate in a vacuum. Your practice, wherever it may
be, must be according to the community standard, regardless of what you
perceive that to be. And an attitude that you vocalized by saying that
you were unable to change the community standard in Ocala speaks loudly
and clearly about your perception of reality and your inability to work
with your colleagues.

Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your
future which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of
hitting back and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks
upon such attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will
continue to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you
talked yourself out of it.

Frank Hildner MD
Central Florida Heart Ctr
3310 SW 34th St
Ocala, FL

WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT ANDREW B. CHUNG:
"Chung fucked me in the ass. I trusted him, and he fucked me in the
ass." -Michael C.
"Chung Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and
only job after just over 80 days. Fled the state of Florida, and now
claims to practice in Georgia despite having no admission priveliges in
the State's hospitals." -Shlomo F.
"Chung runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa
$200, the ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its
website. Visiting said website will infect your PC." -S.F.
"Chung promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that
he demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the "Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud", where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover*
onto food. (*Acetone - extremely destructive to the nervous sys.)
"Declares he has a cardiology practice despite cross-posting the same
spam night and day (as often as 24 times a day) from the same IP
address (his home presumably).'
"Chung has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women and gay or
trans-gender males. His wife of four months fled some time ago to
another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being on
vacation".
"Everyone familiar with Andrew B. Chung knows he is a sick asshole.
Even his parents. He knows he is a sick asshole (street term for
EGOIST). There is NOTHING "spiritual" about him. He has absolutely NO
HOPE of real spirituality. In fact, he is the opposite of spirituality,
ALL EGO, and NOTHING BUT EGO. Chung has no real friends, and never
will. No one wants to be around a TOTAL ASSHOLE. His only hope is to
try to learn how real humans behave by observation, then pretend to be
like them. He will always be a total asshole, but he will learn to hide
it and fake being a real human. He will not fool a real human for long,
but will have something that resembles a human life. There is no other
way for him. His condition (total arrogance) is permanent. His life
will go badly, and end ugly. A total egoist, like Chung, will NEVER
admit to any imperfection, but Chung knows that most of this is true."
-GSI
"Another very sad lunatic ranting garbage he knows nothing about..
wasting his life in vanity and thinking anybody cares or even bothers
to read his garbage." -G. Snow
"Chung, the people you arrogantly attack here in these groups are
saints compared to you. You are a supreme EGOIST. You do not qualify
for human status, and never will. Even dogs or pigs are higher than
you. You should be living with crocodiles. Stay away from these groups.
Your total ARROGANCE is ugly and disgusting. It's highly disturbing to
be constantly reminded that this world produces such sick and arrogant
creeps." - Great Sage Itchy
Chung wrote: "retired physician and cardiac patient Frank Hildner wrote
in part as a retireeŠ" and Ecifer responded: "The good doctor
(Hildner) is recognized as one of the preeminent cardiologists in the
world, while Chunk is flailing away on Usenet with no practice and no
hospital admitting privileges."

The sayings of Andrew B. Chung, Emory University:
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3). Can you say 'Jesus is LORD'? Can you also say 'Muhammad was a
goat-fucking son of SATAN?'
"This gentile Christian disciple reminds friends that the name 'Quran',
as translated from original Arabic, means: 'Goat-fucking for dummies' "
"We are running in a competitive race that has already been won by the
risen Christ Jesus, Who because of His victory sits at the right hand
of GOD the Father. The prize for running this race well is a place in
Heaven that is closer to GOD. Heaven is a very large place and GOD's
House in Heaven is a very big house. Let our place in Heaven not be
outside the House." -Andrew B. Chung
"It has been the observation of this bona-fide licensed physician that
negros are actually big monkeys with large sex organs."
"The LORD may possibly give us a sign 3 weeks from today (1/23/2010) to
further humble us as He did back in 9/11/2001. GOD is awesome. Fear the
LORD and dread nought else." -Andrew B. Chung
"And you and the other evildoers have been tossed into that lake of
fire that has been prepared for you while the rest of us are enjoying a
new Heaven and new Earth in our new glorified bodies like those of
angels." - Andrew B. Chung
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote: "May GOD curse to the Nth generation

all the real humans who presently know the identity of the person

behind the lying sockpuppet here, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen. Laus Deo :-) "
"Death to the Godless imperialist war-mongers of the Communist Party of
China."
"Death to the fascist bandit Hu Jintao, and his running dogs, the
Communist Party of China."
"Death to the murderer Deng Xiaoping, of Hu Yaobang and Chinese freedom.
Freedom for the people of Tibet - Long live the Dali Lama"

"May GOD annihilate you at your keyboard if you try to pretend to be
Him again, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen." -Andrew B.
Chung

"Chung-First Baptist Church-Police" v1.7
Chung on YouTube:
-------------------------
Runaway Groom... The story of Chung's wedding:
Lady-boy Chung's wedding is broken-up by his former gay lover,
who runs off with the groom, leaving Chung (white wedding dress) in the
lurch.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJr-n0B1r3w>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJr-n0B1r3w

--------------------------
Part-1
Lady-boy, "Dongdan" (Cross-dresser) Videos
Andrew B Chung *****: Hot date make-up tutorial!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J__Iv8FQdYY

Part-2 Chung (AKA "Ms. High Heels") ready for action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7H_M-APuak
--------------------------

Chung (rated 5-stars): His most revealing photoshoot ever!
(With very nice jungle (drum and bass) soundtrack)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elEdGAd4RB4

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2011, 1:15:49 AM9/3/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet despairingly wrote:

> Sure, all cardiologists with an active medical practice are up all
> night long posting to Usenet, NOT :-)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) with an active medical
practice has found it easy (Matthew 11:30) to post on Usenet for 15
straight years for he can do all things through Christ Who strengthens
(Philippians 4:13) him:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1371ce5d2ed324a6?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1c7ef6e03178d26c?

> The guy on the video said he's heard demons who have *possessed* someone
> say "Jesus is Lord"

Steve's demons would not be able to "possess" anyone if they were

corporeal. It is the person via the Holy Spirit indwelling in the mind
of the "possessed" person and not the demons indwelling in the heart
(Jeremiah 17:9) that says "Jesus is LORD" with the mouth for it is
written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
Spirit."(1 Corinthians 12:3) Again, truth is simply reality :-)

Laus Deo for your unwittingly confirming what the Holy Spirit has
guided this physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) to write :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f22899bf498b84e8?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

>> Yes, absolutely "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
>> Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3) and there is absolutely no reason for the

>> Holy Spirit to help demons say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouths unto

>> salvation (Romans 10:10) and indeed the Bible teacher in the YouTube
>> audiofile below isn't a demon as prodigal as he is as evident by his

>> teaching falsely for 40 years that demons can say "Jesus is LORD" with
>> their mouth unto salvation:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w
>>

>> Demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal. Truth is simply

>> reality :-)
>>
>> And so this gentile Christian disciple, in the Holy Spirit (
>> http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) humbly (Deu8:3) prays:
>>

>> May GOD curse all who continue to falsely teach that anyone can say

>> "Jesus is LORD" (i.e. like a parrot) thereby contradicting what's been

>> proven at http://WDJW.net/1Cor123 just as the LORD cursed the fig tree
>> right before driving the money-changers out of the Temple in

>> Jerusalem, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
>>
>> Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?

>Well, Andy, here's a little challenge for you. Give him a call and
>discuss it with him on the air.

There really is nothing to discuss. The fact remains that Steve's

demons are non-corporeal which does mean they have neither mouth nor
tongue to use to say "Jesus is LORD."

>His show, The Narrow Path, airs from 9:30 to 10:00 AM and from 2:00 to
>3:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
>
>The phone number for the 9:30 to 10:00 AM program is: 1-800-227-5278
>
>The phone number for the 2:00 to 3:00 PM program is: 1-800-438-5090.
>
>Steve encourages people who disagree with him, to air their disputes.

Opinions come from the heart which is deceitfully wicked (Jeremiah
17:9) so that those like Steve who opine while encouraging others to
do the same are invariably wrong in what they teach and are thus
sinning. He should stop sinning before something worse happens to him
(John 5:14).

>Steve is highly regarded for his ability to stay calm and relaxed,
>rather than getting upset or offended. He even has a lecture called,
>"Refuse to be offended".

Additional false teaching for the Source of our perfect peace is not
self according to what is written at Psalm 119:165.

> He doesn't want someone to basically use the show as a platform to
> preach their viewpoint as opposed to conducting a civil discussion.
> But I've seen him display remarkable patience even along those lines.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8cc4f06c46cb1536?

> From that video log:
>
> @CharlotteFairchild wrote "The Omer is"
> I just got a private message about Andrew Chung and? this board being
> trolled by you. Bye.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a6c90e6e01a904d?

> So how's about it, Andy? Are you capable of going toe to toe with this
> man on the air?

Steve is not capable of going toe to toe with a woman named Charlotte
Fairchild much less this physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) who is

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/593d6066d9c6b997?

liaM wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
>

> > Please do post an NYT article about 2PD-OMER. How's about an article
> > about 2PD-OMER from any major publication magazine.

Here's the verse citation about the LORD's 2PD-OMER Approach in the
most important book in all the universe in all of time:

Exodus 16:16 :-)

> What a small mind you have, whoeveryouare...

It along with its mind is withering away just as the fig tree cursed
by Jesus Christ of Nazareth withered away.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f1641e59c9001556?

a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:
> Derek F wrote:
>
> > Is a dropping daytime BP over a period of a few months a sign of
> > worsening aortic stenosis?
> > Derek
>
> Derek, the only people you'll reach here are kooks and trolls.

Lie.

Name-calling is by definition lying.

Additional proof that the sockpuppets are lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/50fd1f1654fb9b37?

Simply do a Google profile to confirm this physician's awesome 15 year
posting history in sci.med.cardiology:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6C6o9RAAAAAj1Qz8rurzCCsxxW5NHYEh

Laus Deo :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Laus Deo :-)

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56bb9a314e1f0585?

Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 4, 2011, 2:28:00 AM9/4/11

"Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD" wrote:

> Andrew Chung coins the phrase:
>
> > a corporeal demon

You sure are!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 4, 2011, 2:29:47 AM9/4/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> an accursed lying sockpuppet despairingly wrote:

You sure are!
Wastes peoples time, insults their intelligence, Blasphemes GOD, and destroys Server
Band Width too!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 5, 2011, 7:33:33 PM9/5/11
MU wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >>
> >> Awareness is indeed lacking in folks who are not aware of how much
> >> they are eating.
> >
> > What's lacking is... an iota of obtainable empirical clinical evidence
> > to back up Chung's claims regarding the 2pid diet.

The LORD's http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER (Exodus 16:16) Approach is
http://WDJW.net/NotDiet

Truth is simply reality and there is simply no truth in accursed lying
sockpuppets.

> Fine then don't use it. Few care about a worthless Usenet troll's
> obesity anyway. I sure don't.

We should care about hapless folks possibly being deceived by its lies
when the fact is that the greatest possible clinical evidence from the
Great Physician is as published in the greatest book of all time and
is readily available at Deuteronomy 8:4 where data is given that the
hundreds of thousands using His 2PD-OMER Approach avoided vascular
disease (their feet did not swell) and avoided obesity (their clothes
did not wear out) for the 40 year clinical trial period.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/926e5bcc0d043bb1?

an accursed lying sockpuppet despairingly wrote:

> Andy thinks he has exclusive Holy Spirit powers surpassing everyone
> who's ever lived including the likes of Moses, Elijah, John the Baptist...

No.

Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD with all glory to GOD :-)

Neither Moses nor Elijah nor John the Baptist were made smarter by the
Great Teacher, Who is the smartest as evident by His outsmarting (Luke
4:4 & Matthew 4:4) satan, who is your master.

Yes, Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the smartest for it is written we,
who are His students (disciples) would not be greater than our
Teacher.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f56a8a1222c99e16?

an accursed lying sockpuppet despairingly wrote:

> Sure, all cardiologists with an active medical practice are up all
> night long posting to Usenet, NOT :-)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) with an active medical

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6C6o9RAAAAAj1Qz8rurzCCsxxW5NHYEh

Laus Deo :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1371ce5d2ed324a6?

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8cc4f06c46cb1536?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1c7ef6e03178d26c?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f22899bf498b84e8?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8cc4f06c46cb1536?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a6c90e6e01a904d?

Laus Deo :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/593d6066d9c6b997?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d53f5a174d271e0b?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b879734d0eca1dc7?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/009b5b0593fbc39d?

Lie.

The lie:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b8bcd96b22382ed

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/23ec5e39f66f0d27?

Exodus 16:16 :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f1641e59c9001556?

Lie.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/50fd1f1654fb9b37?

Simply do a Google profile to confirm this physician's awesome 15 year

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 6, 2011, 3:31:47 AM9/6/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

Hope people understand That!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Great Sage Itchy

Sep 6, 2011, 3:27:20 PM9/6/11

WARNING�WARNING�WARNING�WARNING�WARNING�Usenet CREEP WARNING

SEE EXAMPLES BELOW:

in part as a retiree�" and Ecifer responded: "The good doctor

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 6, 2011, 9:55:59 PM9/6/11
[...]

"Jesus is LORD" thereby directly contradicting what's written at 1
Corinthians 12:3 just as the LORD cursed the fig tree right before
driving the money-changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem, in the name
of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Amen.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 7, 2011, 12:03:18 AM9/7/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to GOD:

Something YOU, have never known, and why YOU sell your Soul for some Instant
Gratification!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 7, 2011, 12:10:28 AM9/7/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to GOD:

Something Chung and Chumps know NOTHING of!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2011, 12:51:45 AM9/7/11
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to GOD:

Great Sage Itchy

Sep 7, 2011, 3:44:30 AM9/7/11

€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€Usenet CREEP WARNING
in part as a retireeŠ" and Ecifer responded: "The good doctor
behind the lying sockpuppet here, in the name of Jesus Christ of

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2011, 3:35:34 AM9/8/11

Great Sage Itchy

Sep 8, 2011, 5:56:16 AM9/8/11

Usenet CREEP WARNING € Usenet CREEP WARNING €Usenet CREEP WARNING

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2011, 9:15:13 PM9/8/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for GSI's perishing soul simply
because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all
glory to GOD the Father.

GSI wrote in part:

> Opposites Attract...

Not relevant in this context:

Just as a children are attracted to their parents, those of us who are
born-again (John 3:3 & 5) new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17)
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD are attracted to our Father in Heaven.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29d00db96acc32a1?

GSI wrote in reference to http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

> Totally ARROGANT EXTREME EGOIST Chung FIRED again...

... as was Meshach, Shadrach, and Abnego :-) Laus Deo :-)

> <redundant transcript snipped in favor of video & audio>

online link:
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

> Chung FIRED ...

... again as was Meshach, Shadrach, and Abnego :-) Laus Deo :-)

link to on-line discussion about retiree (s/p angioplasty) Frank
Hildner's webposting:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dda6f140e862c223?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bf1db19cf6969bc2?

GSI earlier wrote in part:
> Insane and arrogant are BOTH mental problems.

Incorrect. Your arrogance is a spiritual problem related to pride and
not related to your insanity.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7ac3916b7994840d?

GSI earlier wrote:

> > ... after remembering during the day the soldiers who gave their lives
> > for the benefit of others, we should now remember the One Who put down
> > His life to save us and then on the 3rd day took up His life to teach
> > us how to love others (John 15:12) as He has loved us (John 15:13) so
> > that we can volunteer like the soldiers whom we have remembered
> > earlier on this day.
>
> "volunteer like the soldiers..." by being INSANE ARROGANT spamming
> assholes.

Those who are of unsound mind (i.e. insane) should not be also
categorized as arrogant because the focus should remain on the mental
problem instead of observer opinion. Moreover, those who are arrogant
can't perform the selfless act of volunteering. Truth is simply
reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74e5d2aed66ea66b?

GSI earlier wrote:

> Most, if not all of the so-called "saved" "Christians" in these groups
> are INSANE.
>
> I don't mean "insane" in an "internet/Usenet" way, I mean they are
> clinically INSANE.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/92c3570839dc834c?

You are suffering from the delusions that you are a physician and that
you are thereby qualified to diagnose clinical insanity in others.
This does allow those of us who are real physicians to diagnose that
you are the one who is clinically insane. You should inform your
doctor(s) about your break from reality. If you are already taking
psychotropic medication(s), it is likely your doctor(s) will either
change or adjust them to help you recover from your mental breakdown.

GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT <profane name-calling snipped>

Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from http://WDJW.net/Humility
which is not arrogance.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?

> And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
"arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
right in His eyes. Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is
automatically lying by the definition of name-calling. This is simply
because only GOD can re-create by just speaking as the Creator and
because GOD is also the truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is
in Him, Who is always right.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/becfcf6773f931df?

GSI wrote:

> "May GOD annihilate ...

... all those who would anonymously propagandize the lie that "hunger
is starvation" here on usenet for these are not either neighbors or
enemies but rather are sockpuppets of satan already slated for
destruction (Revelation 20:10).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ce32afef01afd70?

GSI wrote:
> > GSI wrote:
> > >
> > > Chung is INSANE.
> >
> > Lie.
> >
> > Wouldn't have an active medical license as all can verify on-line if
> > your lie were true
>
> It needs to be taken away from you.

Lie.

Medical licenses have no need.

> You are an embarrasment to the medical profession.

Lie.

No real physician would claim to be embarrassed by another who is
helping folks stop overeating:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

> YOU ARE INSANE.

Lie.

Again, wouldn't have an active medical license as all can verify on-
line if your lie were true

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa199f5c6ecc02b7?

Your pathological lying is consistent with your being insane:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1bad08b050d1f90c?

GSI wrote:
> He is a totally arrogant person.

Lie.

Just as there is no such thing as an incompletely arrogant person,
there is no such thing as a totally arrogant one.

> A Supreme EGOIST.

Lie.

No such thing.

Instead, folks like this physician have what is called a super-ego,
which is our conscience, that keeps us from lying compulsively like
you.

Bottom line: You are a pathological liar.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/17ba5acc5a03e6f9?

GSI wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_YK8KBZk0
> >
> > Dear GSI, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>
> The name is "Your Holiness Great Sage Itchy" or "Mr. Itchy Sir", to you
> Chung.
>
> And as to your question, "can you publicly say Jesus is LORD", I will
> answer just as I have many times, by saying that everyone is LORD.
> Everyone has the same origin. All created things have the same origin.
> That origin we call "God". We are ALL God transformed into people.

Saying "everyone is LORD" is not the same as saying "Jesus is LORD"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ea71ebf6297d5820?

GSI wrote:
> Robert Miles wrote:
> >
> > I suppose you know what profanity is - the way feeble minds try to
> > express themselves.
>
> "I suppose you know what profanity is...": I'm not sure, asshole. My
> mind is too feeble. Help me out, would you?

Only GOD can save you. You need to be born again (John 3:3&5).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/feddb47a23e5bcc9?

GSI citing what retired physician and cardiac patient Frank Hildner
wrote in part as a retiree and cardiac patient back in 2001:

> "You lost your job because you talked yourself out of it".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

It remains wise to tell patients the truth instead of harming them
with lies:

Primum non nocere

GSI furiously wrote:

<irrationally angry remarks with profanity snipped>

Bottom line concerning you, GSI:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f7ee7e467a65fc?

This has been affirmed by another:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff30e76c4d3262f4?

... and by yet another:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e8b43791cd65c82?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prays for you as outlined
per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, GSI, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:
Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 9, 2011, 1:56:03 AM9/9/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
LIES, and if he wants to cite NEW TESTAMENT, then give up clinging to the OLD, and
if you follow Old, go read DEU 33, "DON'T GO KILL THE BEAST"!
LEAVE HIM ALONE, he is GOD'S, "CHOSEN WEAPON"!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 9, 2011, 3:10:40 AM9/9/11

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/949f339e3805a33f?

Be hungrier, which truly is wonderfully healthier for the heart, soul,
mind, and body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry
This has all been about the truth:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fc8ddf9938aa594b?

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Bob (this one)

Sep 9, 2011, 5:26:03 AM9/9/11
Many will use My name... to deceive - Jesus Christ (Matthew 24:5)

Claire wrote:

> >Andrew, I've got no need to get into trying to prove my evangelical
> >credentials here that is hot air since we can all talk the talk

Claire is correct

It is written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by
the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

That no one can sincerely confess Jesus is Lord of their heart except
by the Holy
Spirit.
"For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it
is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are" (Romans 10:10)

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart" (Mark 12:30 - Deut. 6:5)

"And God, who knows the heart, testified to them giving them the Holy
Spirit" (Acts 15:8)

"And hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured
out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit" (Romans 5:5)

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God" (Matthew 5:8)

"For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart" (Matthew
12:34)

*** But of Andrew B. Chung, it is written:***

"These people honor me by what they say. But their hearts are far away
from me". (Matthew 15:8)

"The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely,
supposing that they can stir up trouble"
(Philippians 1:17)

False Christian Andrew B. Chung only says "Jesus is Lord" in dubious
fashion.
This is why he adamantly insists that his ability to say "Jesus is
Lord" be only from his mouth and not from his heart.

Andrew Chung coins the phrase:
> a corporeal demon
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1cd4c056b91e0722?hl=en

Then suddenly, Andrew Chung says the opposite of what he's been saying
This is because Andrew Chung himself has been exposed as being a
corporeal demon who
can insincerely say "Jesus is Lord" to make himself appear as a
Christian:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dt8vK2CHWN5w

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 10, 2011, 12:46:51 AM9/10/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to GOD:

I do, you think MAN, can Replace GOD!
Which is why YOU "WORSHIP" JESUS!
GOD, Hurts People!
Only those who GOD, looks with FAVOR upon!
Which is why YOU don't look GOD, in the Eye, cause GOD, might "Look with
"FAVOR" upon You!
That, means you gonna "Die", Sucka!
GOD, only entrusts Important Matters, to Those who GOD can Trust!
Man hates GOD, and finds those GOD Looks with FAVOR upon, as the Most EVIL
SOB'S around!
Cause their Issues are REAL, not Mythical crap, and the WRATH OF GOD, is
UNSTOPPABLE, regardless of what MYTH, they Believe in!
Jesus is no Better than Zeus, which Antagonis proved was not GOD!
BUDDHA, being a Descendant of Indra, found Indra was NOT GOD!
But Moses, went up the Mountain to speak to GOD, and came back to find the
SHEEPLE, worshiping the Golden Calf!
Gotta Return the WORLD, to the Vision of our Forefathers!
Born of the Cave, about the Cave, gotta Return to the Cave, so Caveman
Mentality Must be what Life is About!
RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seth

Sep 10, 2011, 2:51:02 AM9/10/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> The absolutely only healthy way to stop the overeating is tohttp://WDJW.net/Guard(Proverbs 4:23) the heart by holding to the
> right daily amount (32 oz) of food.
Untrue.

The diet invented by Andrew B. Chung, is only one of many available
dietary options.

Take into consideration though; that there isn't a single bit of
obtainable empirical clinical evidence, to support Andrew B. Chung's
opinion of the diet he invented.

Nor is there a single licensed nutritionist or dietitian who's on on
record having supported Andrew B. Chung's opinion of the diet he
invented.

Nor is there a single theologian, Bible scholar or historian who will
back up Andrew B. Chung's opinion of what an "omer" weighs, or any of
Andrew B. Chung's other opinions as to how the Bible supposedly
applies
directly to the diet he invented.

All you really have to go by regarding the diet invented by Andrew B
Chung,
is nothing more than Andrew B. Chung's opinions and personal claims.

Andrew B. Chung will claim that the diet he invented was the result of
a vision form God, however he didn't start making this claim until
about five years after its 1998 inception.
He will also claim it's not a diet, even though he called it a diet
until about five years after its 1998 inception.

> happened in 1997 during the viewing of an IMAX
> Mt.Everest documentary that started playing at the Tennessee Aquarium
> **before** 1996:

Untrue.

The release date for the IMAX documentary "Everest" was 6 March 1998.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120661/releaseinfo

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/fd713904855bfa2c?hl=en

> [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD

It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­▬

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to GOD:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
> Yes, absolutely "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
> Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3)

> and there is absolutely no reason for the
> Holy Spirit to help demons say "Jesus is LORD" unto salvation (Romans
> 10:10)

No one said He does.

> and indeed the Bible teacher in the YouTube audiofile below
> isn't a demon as prodigal as he is as evident by his teaching falsely
> for 40 years that anyone can say "Jesus is LORD" (i.e. like a parrot)
> without needing the help of the Holy Spirit (i.e. in direct
> contradiction to Scripture)
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

People need the Help of the Holy Spirit to recognize and confess Jesus
is Lord of their life.

They don't need help to insincerely say the words.

> and that he has seen demons say "Jesus is
> LORD" though they are non-corporeal (i.e. invisible sans tongue/
> mouth):

Anyone (except Chung) listening knows he said he's *heard* demons say
"Jesus is Lord" through people, the same as they called Him "Son of
God" in the Bible (Luke 8:28)

Andy wants to believe he's saved solely because he can mouth some
words like a good little demonic parrot.

.
>> The issue here is; can someone who is not saved say "Jesus is Lord"
>> and still remain unsaved?
>
> No, the issue here is what is written at 1 Corinthians 12:3 that "no
> one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."

Saying something, even "Jesus is Lord", without it having personal
meaning in your heart is meaningless.
Meaning that no one can *sincerely* confess Jesus is Lord of their
heart, except with the help of the Holy Spirit.

"For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it
is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are" (Romans 10:10)

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart" (Mark 12:30 - Deut. 6:5)

"And God, who knows the heart, testified to them giving them the Holy
Spirit" (Acts 15:8)

"And hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured
out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit" (Romans 5:5)

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God" (Matthew 5:8)

"For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart" (Matthew
12:34)

*** But of false Christians, it is written:***

Many will come using My name... and mislead - Jesus Christ (Matthew
24:5)

"These people honor me by what they say. But their hearts are far away
from me". (Matthew 15:8)

"The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely,
supposing that they can stir up trouble" (Philippians 1:17)

Steve Gregg (http://www.thenarrowpath.com) has even heard demons
*insincerely* say "Jesus is Lord" out of people they've possessed in
mockery.

Andrew Chung coined the phrase:
> a corporeal demon
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1cd4c056b91e0722?hl=en

Then suddenly, Andrew Chung says the opposite of what he's been saying
BTW, here's what was found in the comments section of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dt8vK2CHWN5w
--
> @CharlotteFairchild wrote "The Omer is"
> I just got a private message about Andrew Chung and this board being trolled by you. Bye.
--
> Steve's demons would not be able to "possess" anyone if they were
> corporeal.

Once again, demons speaking though people they've possessed is
recorded throughout the New Testament i.e. Luke 4:33-36, Matthew 8:31,
Acts 19:15.

And Chung himself has used the discription "corporeal demon" thousands
of times.

Andrew displays the need to believe, and make others believe, that
mouthing the words "Jesus is Lord" without *sincerity* without
actually believing it in his heart is all that is needed. Even though
the Bible says otherwise (Deuteronomy 6:5Matthew 5:8, Matthew 12:34,
Mark 12:30, Acts 15:8, Romans 10:10).

And especially, Matthew 15:8;
"These people honor me by what they say. But their hearts are far away
from me".

Chung's only defense for refusing to accept believing that Jesus is
Lord with his whole heart, despite the numerous commandments to do so
listed above, is in trying to use Jeremiah 17:9 as an *out of context*
loophole.

> [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD

It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­▬

Regarding Andrew B. Chung:

> And does *not* act like a true disciple of Christ.
>
> Not for the discerning who remember what happened to Ananias and
> Sapphira when they lied before the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3-10)

Ironic coming from Chung, who makes up things and then attributes his
personal inventions to the Holy Spirit, in a vain attempt to give his
personal
ideas and inventions backing.

Maybe if Chung uses the name of the Lord in vain enough when issuing
his
judgments and curses upon the Elect, the Lord will tire of it and heap
Chung's
judgments and curses upon Chung's head.

> and what
> happened to Bob Pastorio

Chung the egomaniac, with the still bruised ego,
still taking credit for one of nearly 8 million people
who died of cancer in 2007.

Bob's death (we all die, even Chung) just *has* to be connected with
Bob taking Chung's nonsense apart on Usenet, it just *has* to be.

I skinned my elbow while rock climbing. That *must* have been God
punishing me for exposing Chung as a charlatan, it *must* be.

Boy oh boy, I'd better stop exposing egomaniac Chung's duplicity, or
God might
strike me dead for it. Not.

Only charlatans like Chung attempt melodramatic scare tactics, when
they are being exposed.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

Chung's established archived definition of "sockpuppet":
sockpuppet = corporeal demon

Chung's established archived definition of "corporeal demon":
corporeal demon = demons are non-corporeal.

Chung's established archived definition of "non-corporeal demon":
demons are non-corporeal = therefore demons can not use corporal
methods of communication.

Chung's established archived definition of "demons can not use
corporal methods of communication:
demons can not use corporal methods of communication = a sockpuppet
wrote = a corporeal demon wrote...

> [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD

It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­▬

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 10, 2011, 7:25:44 PM9/10/11

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3c193cdac310b837?

[...]

Sep 11, 2011, 1:47:03 AM9/11/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman

To BLASPHEME WITH HIM, while he attempts to make the BEAST give up his Faith!
Everyone knows the BEAST can't get into your Heaven, so why waste your time trying to
Save my Soul!
I Bow to No Man, and would rather RULE HEL, than Serve, in your Heaven!

Andrew B. Chung

Sep 11, 2011, 4:11:03 AM9/11/11
"MU" wrote:

> ~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~ wrote:

>> What's Chung's excuse for posting from 3am to 11am?

> It pisses you off. lol

> > So, the MD/PhD, keeps himself up all night to piss me off

> Works too. lol

Only a troll would hope his and his significant other's posts are
pissing people off.

For the record; Andrew B. Chung's toady-sockpuppet-spokesman, has just
unwittingly confirmed that Andrew B. Chung trolls to "piss off"
people.

Thank you for unwittingly admitting what everyone always known:

That Andrew B. Chung only posts his nonsense to piss people off. The
quintessential definition of a Troll.

Q: "Why does Andrew B. Chung spam Usenet all night long?"

A: "To piss people off" - MU

Oh yeah, that one's going in the vault *ROTF*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­▬

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" blundered:

> Someone exposing Chung wrote:
> > Many will use My name... to deceive - Jesus Christ (Matthew 24:5)
>
> That is not what is written at Matthew 24:5.
> Instead, what is written there is:
> "For many will come in My Name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will
> deceive many." (Mat 24:5)

Poor Andy doesn't know what an "..." is for. Or that he's using a
translation with different wording from the one I used.

> [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD

It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time.

Must be from Chung staying up all night spamming Usenet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­▬

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" despairingly shrieked:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to GOD:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
> Yes, absolutely "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy

> Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3)

> and there is absolutely no reason for the
> Holy Spirit to help demons say "Jesus is LORD" unto salvation (Romans
> 10:10)

No one said He does.

.
>> The issue here is; can someone who is not saved say "Jesus is Lord"
>> and still remain unsaved?
>

> No, the issue here is what is written at 1 Corinthians 12:3 that "no

> one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."

Saying something, even "Jesus is Lord", without it having personal

And Chung himself has used the description "corporeal demon" thousands
of times.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­▬

Regarding Andrew B. Chung:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­▬

Andrew B. Chung

Sep 11, 2011, 4:14:42 AM9/11/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2011, 8:53:59 PM9/14/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman

Von Toble

Sep 14, 2011, 9:01:16 PM9/14/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

Chung's established archived definition of "sockpuppet":
sockpuppet = corporeal demon

Chung's established archived definition of "corporeal demon":
corporeal demon = demons are non-corporeal.

Chung's established archived definition of "non-corporeal demon":
demons are non-corporeal = therefore demons can not use corporal methods
of communication.

Chung's established archived definition of "demons can not use corporal
methods of communication:
demons can not use corporal methods of communication = a sockpuppet
wrote = a corporeal demon wrote...

> [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD

It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time.

Great Sage Itchy

Sep 14, 2011, 9:03:34 PM9/14/11

Von Toble

Sep 14, 2011, 9:14:28 PM9/14/11
Therefore confess your eating disorder to a counselor and get help so
that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful
and effective. The pretend prayers of a false disciple are utter nonsense.

It is when we are ever mindful of WDJW radio
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WDJW both walking
**and** chewing gum to keep our mind off our self-imposed starvation
that we are unable to confess our eating disorder and be healed.

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)
**But** a false Christian only distorts the meaning of Bible verses
to fit his deluded reprobate mindset and depraved agenda.

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)
**But** a false Christian only distorts the meaning of Bible verses
to fit his deluded reprobate mindset and depraved agenda
**and** parrots Christian vernacular to attempt fooling himself and
others that he's the genuine article.

It remains insane to simply starve the body by holding
to the wrong daily amount (omer) of food.

Yes, wrong amount (omer) control as Chris Malcontent is doing is much
less sophisticated and stupider:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/201166b33d8e1bb2?hl=en

Don't be hungrier, which really is insanely terrible especially for
the mentally ill and other social outcasts:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/2326790e1117d812?hl=en

If we do this by obsessively weighing our meals per the (omer)
Approach to get our...

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/Certifiably_Insane___Bla...

and then...

http://www.highestfive.com/wp-content/uploads/Jason.jpg

so that there will be...

http://x4ashes4ashes.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/anthony-hopkins-as-h...

Being insane from hunger really is terrible as proven by five lines of
evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.citizeninsane.eu/images/2+2=5.gif

Historical:
http://espressostalinist.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/bengal-famine-19...

Medical:
http://www.portlandmercury.com/images/blogimages/2010/09/27/128561033...

Psychological:
http://www.monkeydungeon.com/images/straight%20jacket%20cotton%20webb...

Factual:
http://www.skill-guru.com/sat/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Bubble_gobbl...

So that we really should be constantly HUNGRY and say we are
"terribly hungry" whenever we are greeted by the men wearing white coats:

http://www.cultureblues.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/the-machinist-...

There is pure joy in using GOD to try convincing others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/368407854b96e6e...

"A 2005 visit to an Atlantis cartoonist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious unreality

I was eating like a normal person, I am what they often call a normal
eating regimen.
He explained that being normal means that if something
happened to me that could be attributed to not weighing my food
and I were to end up in the not obsessed with food

ok some call it DISORDER

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to

weighing no more and no less than one (omer).

Ive been told I was a normally built fella a couple times, maybe even robust

but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health

I listened to Andrew anyways.

Well in the midst of the shlock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in his imaginary
world.

Nice little get together, he has folks from his imagination come in and
discuss obsession eating disorders all kinds of goofy stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the snake oil pitch for
his 2IQ
Omer approach that he has his imaginary patients use to become scrawny
girly-men like him.

What a nutjob, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than

WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or

calories. Which is pure gobbledygook of course.

I agree with this because I'm Andrew's sockpuppet.

This is why I have always been more successful on

vouching for myself (hunger starvation malnutrition (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasn't eating the portions I was before that I
became a crazed walking skeleton.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/dad5fb...

Lies and insanity,

Andrew <><
--
"Andrew B. Chung, MB/PhD"
Board-certified Kookologist

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 15, 2011, 1:29:36 AM9/15/11

Von Toble wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" despairingly shrieked:
> > an accursed lying sockpuppet
> > May GOD continue to curse to the Nth generation!!!!!!
> > May GOD blot their names from His Book of Life!!!!!!
> > So that they will also be cast into the Lake of Fire!!!!!!.
> >
> > > Hoo boy, I guess we put a burr under his rump *LOL*
>
> Indeed :-)
>
> Regarding Andrew B. Chung:

YEP!
A FILTHY GENTILE, telling the CHOSEN of ZION, he is Cursing GODS WILL!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 15, 2011, 3:16:51 AM9/15/11

GSI earlier wrote:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74e5d2aed66ea66b?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/92c3570839dc834c?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/becfcf6773f931df?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ce32afef01afd70?

GSI wrote:

Lie.

Lie.

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

> YOU ARE INSANE.

Lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa199f5c6ecc02b7?

Lie.

> A Supreme EGOIST.

Lie.

No such thing.

GSI furiously wrote:

<irrationally angry remarks with profanity snipped>

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prays for you as outlined

per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, GSI, a new heart and a

new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Great Sage Itchy

Sep 15, 2011, 7:24:15 AM9/15/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 19, 2011, 7:02:37 AM9/19/11
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to GOD:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Yes, absolutely "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3) and there is absolutely no reason for the
Holy Spirit to help demons say "Jesus is LORD" unto salvation (Romans
10:10) and indeed the Bible teacher in the YouTube audiofile below,
which was offered as proof that even demons can say "Jesus is LORD,"
isn't a demon as prodigal as he is as evident by his teaching falsely
for 40 years that anyone can say "Jesus is LORD" (i.e. like a parrot)
without needing the help of the Holy Spirit (i.e. in direct
contradiction to Scripture) and that he has witnessed demons say
"Jesus is LORD" though they are non-corporeal (i.e. invisible sans
tongue/mouth):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

Not only is it not written that any demon has ever said "Jesus is
LORD" anywhere in the Bible, the irrefutable fact remains that demons
don't have either tongues or mouths to use to confess that "Jesus is
LORD" for they are non-corporeal. Truth is simply reality :-)

Now here's a YouTube video of this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) being used by GOD to shape the fires from Heaven that are
annihilating all the accursed lying sockpuppets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

And so this gentile Christian disciple, in the Holy Spirit (
http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) humbly (Deu8:3) prays:

May GOD curse all who continue to falsely teach that anyone can say
"Jesus is LORD" thereby directly contradicting what's written at 1
Corinthians 12:3 just as the LORD cursed the fig tree right before
driving the money-changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem, in the name
of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Amen.

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/949f339e3805a33f?

Be hungrier, which truly is wonderfully healthier for the heart, soul,
mind, and body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the LORD's http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
(Exodus 16:16) Approach to get our...
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry
This has all been about the truth:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fc8ddf9938aa594b?

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Great Sage Itchy

Sep 19, 2011, 7:05:11 AM9/19/11

Jeanne Calment of France

Sep 19, 2011, 8:01:48 AM9/19/11
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> That is a distortion of what is actually written [in the Bible] in a
> vain attempt to change it.

Which of course is exactly what Chung has done with every single one of
the numerous Bible verses he's misapplied to his 2pid diet.
Using Chung's method of operation against him, really brings out his
hypocritical indignation :-)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/59b75d480955e110?hl=en

> Yes, absolutely "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
> Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3)
> and there is absolutely no reason for the
> Holy Spirit to help demons say "Jesus is LORD" unto salvation (Romans
> 10:10)

No one said He does.

> and indeed the Bible teacher in the YouTube audiofile below
> isn't a demon as prodigal as he is as evident by his teaching falsely
> for 40 years that anyone can say "Jesus is LORD" (i.e. like a parrot)
> without needing the help of the Holy Spirit (i.e. in direct
> contradiction to Scripture)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

People need the Help of the Holy Spirit to recognize and confess Jesus
is Lord of their life.
"For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is
with your mouth that you profess your faith and are" (Romans 10:10)

They don't need help to insincerely say the words without it having any
meaning to them.

.
>> The issue here is; can someone who is not saved say "Jesus is Lord"
>> and still remain unsaved?
>
> No, the issue here is what is written at 1 Corinthians 12:3 that "no
> one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."

Saying something, even "Jesus is Lord", without it having personal
meaning in your heart is meaningless.
Meaning that no one can *sincerely* confess Jesus is Lord of their
heart, except with the help of the Holy Spirit.

"For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is
with your mouth that you profess your faith and are" (Romans 10:10)

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart" (Mark 12:30 - Deut. 6:5)

"And God, who knows the heart, testified to them giving them the Holy
Spirit" (Acts 15:8)

"And hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured
out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit" (Romans 5:5)

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God" (Matthew 5:8)

"For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart" (Matthew 12:34)

*** But of false Christians, it is written:***

Many deceptive men will use the name of Jesus (Matthew 24:5)

"These people honor me by what they say. But their hearts are far away
from me". (Matthew 15:8)

"The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely,
supposing that they can stir up trouble" (Philippians 1:17)

Steve Gregg (http://www.thenarrowpath.com) has even heard demons
*insincerely* say "Jesus is Lord" out of people they've possessed in
mockery.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dt8vK2CHWN5w

> Steve's demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal. Truth
is simply
> reality :-)

Andrew Chung coined the phrase:
> a corporeal demon
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1cd4c056b91e0722?hl=en

Then suddenly, Andrew Chung says the opposite of what he's been saying
for years:
> Demons are non-corporeal.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?hl=en

BTW, here's what was found in the comments section of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dt8vK2CHWN5w
--
> @CharlotteFairchild wrote "The Omer is"
> I just got a private message about Andrew Chung and this board being
trolled by you. Bye.
--
> Steve's demons would not be able to "possess" anyone if they were
> corporeal.

Once again, demons speaking though people they've possessed is recorded
throughout the New Testament i.e. Luke 4:33-36, Matthew 8:31, Acts 19:15.

And Chung himself has used the description "corporeal demon" thousands
of times.

Andrew displays the need to believe, and make others believe, that
mouthing the words "Jesus is Lord" without *sincerity* without actually
believing it in his heart is all that is needed. Even though the Bible
says otherwise (Deuteronomy 6:5, Matthew 5:8, Matthew 12:34, Mark 12:30,
Acts 15:8, Romans 10:10).

And especially, Matthew 15:8;
"These people honor me by what they say. But their hearts are far away
from me".

Chung's only defense for refusing to accept believing that Jesus is Lord
with his whole heart, despite the numerous commandments to do so listed
above, is in trying to use Jeremiah 17:9 as an *out of context* loophole.

> [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD

It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 23, 2011, 3:15:27 AM9/23/11

GSI furiously wrote:

[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

dr. Raj

Sep 24, 2011, 4:28:31 AM9/24/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> > > MU's real name is not Courtney ...
>
> > Is too.
>
> Not for either the discerning or those who actually know Dr. Courtney
> Brown.

Lie.

It has been proven beyond all doubt that MU is Courtney Brown, with
empirical evidence provided by Courtney "MU" Brown himself.

Truth is not in Andrew Chung, who is a silly little girlyman, like
Courtney "MU" Brown, who has a girl's name and rides a girl's
motorcycle. Courtney "MU" Brown, who was manipulated into revealing
himself. Just as Andrew B. Chung was manipulated into making a silly
video of himself (which was a fail).

Two PHD's who have made complete laughingstocks of themselves. Who
behave like children.

> Moreover, not for Ace, who claims to have hired a pet detective to
> find out MU's real name.

I agree that Courtney "MU" Brown is definitely Ace's pet, the same as
Chung. Although they're not just Ace's pets, by a long shot. The Chung
& MuBrown lap-dogs dance for many. Dancing and jumping through hoops,
is the fate Chung & MuBrown have decreed for themselves.

> > > Nor is it Andrew ...
>
> > Might as well be. Andrew Jr.
>
> Only for the accursed like mu who have been rendered encephalopathic
> by a spongiform process of GOD's design.

If God did that to Dr. Andrew Chung, MD/PhD and Courtney "MU" Brown,
PhD (explains a lot), they should stop sinning before something worse
happens to them.

> May GOD continue to curse **and** torment mu for all eternity

Andrew Chung and Courtney "MU" Brown, should simply stop sinning,
rather than desire such a demise for themselves.
But unfortunately the neurological illnesses they suffer, as
identified by Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD, prevents them from repenting of
their reprobate ways :-(

Great Sage Itchy

Sep 24, 2011, 6:09:47 AM9/24/11

SEE EXAMPLES BELOW:

continue to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you

Chung wrote: "retired physician and cardiac patient Frank Hildner wrote

behind the lying sockpuppet here, in the name of Jesus Christ of

dr. Raj

Sep 24, 2011, 8:27:45 AM9/24/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> MU's real name is not Courtney ...

Lie.

It has been proven beyond all doubt that MU is Courtney Brown, with
empirical evidence provided by Courtney "MU" Brown himself.

As all have witnessed:

Courtney Brown's video of himself:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RenegadeThinking#p/u/8/q6pC3c1VNKw

is an exact match to MU's video of himself.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/7152322/mu_shows_his_stuff/

Truth is not in Andrew Chung, who is an insane pathological liar, like
"MU" Brown, who lies about having channeled Buddha and Jesus. "MU"
Brown, who was manipulated into revealing himself as emaciated and
unnaturally bald. Just as Andrew B. Chung was manipulated into making
a silly video of himself where his swollen belly (ascites) due to
malnutrition was revealed.

Two toxic twin PHD's who have made complete laughingstocks of
themselves. Who behave like children.

> Moreover, not for Ace, who claims to have hired a pet detective
> find out MU's real name.

Agreed that "MU" Brown is definitely Ace's pet, the same as Chung.
Although they're not just Ace's pets, by a long shot. The Chung &
MuBrown demonic duo lap-dogs dance for many. Dancing and jumping
through hoops, is the fate Chung & MuBrown have decreed for
themselves.

> > > Nor is it Andrew ...
>
> > Might as well be. Andrew Jr.
>
> Only for the accursed like mu who have been rendered encephalopathic
> by a spongiform process of GOD's design.

If God did that to Andy Chung and "MU" Brown (explains a lot), they
should stop sinning before something worse happens to them.

> May GOD continue to curse **and** torment mu for all eternity

Andy Chung and "MU" Brown, should simply stop sinning, rather than

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 25, 2011, 2:20:19 AM9/25/11
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:
Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

> in part as a retiree�" and Ecifer responded: "The good doctor

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 27, 2011, 2:11:07 AM9/27/11

Chang

Sep 27, 2011, 2:30:06 AM9/27/11
Regarding Andrew B. Chung:

13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading
as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades
as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants
also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what
their actions deserve (2 Corinthians 11:13-15)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 27, 2011, 2:45:43 AM9/27/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

According to what is written in the Bible, apostles, either true or
false, are Jewish and not Chinese.

Laus Deo for His compelling you to unwittingly confirm your accursed
condition.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dd1df05876f25874?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > Hints:
> >
> > MU's real name is not Courtney ...
>
> Is too.

Not for either the discerning or those who actually know Dr. Courtney
Brown.

Moreover, not for Ace, who claims to have hired a pet detective to
find out MU's real name.

> > Nor is it Andrew ...
>
> Might as well be. Andrew Jr.

Only for the accursed like you who have been rendered encephalopathic
by a spongiform process of GOD's design.

May GOD continue to curse **and** torment you for all eternity in the

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/50520db62b8420b3?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> Many will use My name... to deceive - Jesus Christ (Matthew 24:5)

That is a distortion of what is written at Matthew 24:5 in a vain
attempt to change the meaning of the verse.

Instead, what is actually written in the Bible is:

"For many will come in My Name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will
deceive many." (Mat 24:5)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) has made no claim to be the
Messiah for he is instead a gentile disciple ( http://WDJW.net ) of
the Messiah.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7bfa50169a1999b8?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > The absolutely only healthy way to stop the overeating is
>> to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by holding to the
> > right daily amount (32 oz) of food.
>
> Untrue.

Not for the discerning who know that the definition of overeating is
simply eating more than the right daily amount and understand that
eating less than the right amount is unhealthy.

It is as written in the Bible that the path to righteousness is a
narrow one.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5b4e544bad57e017?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote in part:

> Chung invented this thing (2PD-OMER Approach) in 1998
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120661/

Lie.

The inspiration from the Holy Spirit about the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
(Exo 16:16) Approach happened in 1997 during the viewing of an IMAX
Mt.Everest documentary that started playing at the Tennessee Aquarium
circa 1996:

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_85211.asp

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/07655d6751a7876f?

MU wrote:
> [...]

> The issue here is; can someone who is not saved say "Jesus is Lord"
> and still remain unsaved?

No, the issue here is what is written at 1 Corinthians 12:3 that "no
one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/949f339e3805a33f?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8cc4f06c46cb1536?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w
> >
> > Steve's demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal. Truth is simply
> > reality :-)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1c7ef6e03178d26c?

> The guy on the video said he's heard demons who have *possessed* someone
> say "Jesus is Lord"

Steve's demons would not be able to "possess" anyone if they were
corporeal demons (i.e. folks who have unwisely blasphemed against the
Holy Spirit so that they will not ever be http://WDJW.net/Forgiven ).

liaM wrote:
> [...]

As the fires from Heaven destroy their lies, the sockpuppets do cease
to exist :-)

May GOD continue to annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from
Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 27, 2011, 4:05:13 AM9/27/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> Regarding Andrew B. Chung:
>
> 13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading
> as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades
> as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants
> also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what
> their actions deserve (2 Corinthians 11:13-15)

According to what is written in the Bible, apostles, either true or
false, are Jewish and not Chinese. The original 12 Apostles were
Jewish and even Apostle Paul (formerly Saul) was Jewish. Truth is
simply reality :-)
the Messiah. The LORD's command to His disciples is that they make
disciples (not Apostles) of all gentile nations (Matthew 28:19-20).

Great Sage Itchy

Sep 27, 2011, 5:34:00 AM9/27/11
Chung wrote: "retired physician and cardiac patient Frank Hildner wrote
in part as a retireeŠ" and Ecifer responded: "The good doctor

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 27, 2011, 8:03:37 AM9/27/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> Regarding Andrew B. Chung:
>
> 13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading
> as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades
> as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants
> also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what
> their actions deserve (2 Corinthians 11:13-15)

According to what is written in the Bible, apostles, either true or
false, are Jewish and not Chinese. The original 12 Apostles were
Jewish and even Apostle Paul (formerly Saul) was Jewish. While there
are no gentile apostles according to the Bible, there are to be
gentile disciples (Matthew 28:19-20). Truth is simply reality :-)

Laus Deo for His compelling you to unwittingly confirm your accursed
condition.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dd1df05876f25874?

Regarding those who are false apostles (Revelation 2:2) failing
testing by this gentile ( http://WDJW.net ) disciple:

"I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not,
but are a synagogue of Satan." -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Revelation
2:9)
the Messiah. The LORD's command to His disciples is that they make
disciples (not Apostles) of all gentile nations (Matthew 28:19-20).

Timothy

Sep 27, 2011, 8:04:57 AM9/27/11
Regarding Andrew B. Chung:

13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading
as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades
as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants
also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what
their actions deserve (2 Corinthians 11:13-15)

"Andrew B. Chung" dodged:

> According to what is written in the Bible, apostles, either true or
> false, are Jewish

The apostles of Christ are Christian. False apostles of Christ are
false Christians.

> The original 12 Apostles were
> Jewish

Paul was obviously not referring to the original 12 Christian
apostles, so many other Christian apostles and false Christian
obviously exist. What someone was before becoming a Christian or
claiming to have become a Christian, is irrelevant. Apostles of Christ
are Christian. False apostles of Christ are false Christians, as are
false Christian prophets, false Christian teachers, false Christian
disciples. False, imitation, counterfeit; like Andrew B. Chung.

When Andrew B. Chung attempted to infultraite the Body of Christ, they
recognized him as false and expelled him (1 Corinthians 5:13)
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" deceived

> MU's real name is not Courtney ...

MU identified himself as Courtney Brown, with empirical evidence video
provided by "MU" himself. If MU stole the video to misrepresent
himself as Courtney Brown, that makes MU a thief and a liar. However,
Chung did not indicate that the video MU posted of himself, was really
a video of someone else. Chung would recognize weather or not that was
MU's riding gear and motorcycle. It's hilarious to watch them jump
through one hoop after another over this.

As all have joyfully witnessed:

Courtney Brown's video of himself,
http://www.youtube.com/user/RenegadeThinking#p/u/8/q6pC3c1VNKw

is an exact match to MU's video of himself.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/7152322/mu_shows_his_stuff/

This also proves truth is not in Andrew Chung, who is a the
pathological liar he always bespeaks of. Like "MU", who lies about
having channeled Buddha and Jesus and pretends to send people to jail
(lately his sockpuppet). "MU", who was pushed into revealing himself
as emaciated with his hair all fallen out. Just as Andrew B. Chung was
pushed into making a silly video of himself where his emaciated body
and swollen belly (ascites) due to malnutrition was revealed. The
duplicitous are easily pushed into revealing the truth about
themselves.

Toxic twin third rate PHD's who have made complete laughingstocks of
themselves, by being too prideful and stubborn to confess the error of
their ways and move on to better things and better ways.

> > Might as well be Andrew Jr.
>
> Only for the accursed like mu who have been rendered encephalopathic

> by a spongiform process of GOD's design.

Chung should not blame God doing that to him and "MU", when their self
induced malnutrition is the cause. And they should stop sinning before
something worse happens to them.

> May GOD continue to curse **and** torment mu for all eternity

The demonic duo, Chung and "MU", should simply stop sinning, and
repent of their ego and conceit, rather than desire such a demise for
themselves. Out of a stony hate filled heart, ill will and curses are
uttered towards others, only to bring grief upon themselves. For a man
will eat the fruit of the seeds he has planted. He prays for sickness,
he receives sickness. He prays for and gloats over death, he receives
death. He prays for damnation, he receives damnation. Those who pray
for such things in the name of Christ, demonstrate they do not know
Christ. Those who claim such vile vindictiveness is from the Holy
Spirit, speak blasphemy and demonstrate they do not have the Spirit in
them. Even if they can parrot the words "Jesus is Lord" as an
incantation they mistakenly think is their ticket to Heaven. Such
words uttered with a mouth, when the heart is empty, are empty words.

"For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it
is

with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved" (Romans
10:10).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 28, 2011, 3:10:26 AM9/28/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> Regarding Andrew B. Chung:
>
> 13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading
> as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades
> as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants
> also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what
> their actions deserve (2 Corinthians 11:13-15)

According to what is written in the Bible, apostles, either true or
false, are Jewish and not Chinese. The original 12 Apostles were
Jewish and even Apostle Paul (formerly Saul) was Jewish as he
discusses how other Jews misrepresent themselves as apostles of Christ
as they "masquerade as servants of righteousness" deceiving gentiles
via their outward Jewish appearance. While there are no gentile
apostles according to the Bible, there are gentile disciples (Matthew
28:19-20).

Laus Deo for His compelling you to unwittingly confirm your accursed
condition.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dd1df05876f25874?

Regarding those who are false apostles (Revelation 2:2) failing
testing by this gentile ( http://WDJW.net ) disciple:

"I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not,
but are a synagogue of Satan." -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Revelation
2:9)

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > Hints:
> >
> > MU's real name is not Courtney ...
>
> Is too.

Not for either the discerning or those who actually know Dr. Courtney
Brown.

Moreover, not for Ace, who claims to have hired a pet detective to
find out MU's real name.

> > Nor is it Andrew ...
>
> Might as well be. Andrew Jr.

Only for the accursed like you who have been rendered encephalopathic
by a spongiform process of GOD's design.

Timothy

Sep 28, 2011, 3:26:24 AM9/28/11
Regarding Andrew B. Chung:

13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading
as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades
as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants
also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what
their actions deserve (2 Corinthians 11:13-15)

"Andrew B. Chung" dodged:

> According to what is written in the Bible, apostles, either true or
> false, are Jewish

The apostles/deciples of Christ are Christian (Luke 6:13). False
apostles of Christ are false Christians.

> The original 12 Apostles were
> Jewish

Paul was obviously not referring to the original 12 Christian
desciples (Luke 9:1), so many other Christian disciples and false
Christian disciples obviously exist.
> While there
> are no gentile apostles according to the Bible
Incorrect.
> there are to be gentile disciples
Apostles/prophets/teachers are all disciples (Luke 6:13)
False apostles/prophets/desciples of Christ are false Christians.

Andrew B. Chung wrote:
> a corporeal demon
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bad56568411e5e82?hl=en
Like most liars, Andrew B. Chung gets mixed up.
> The inspiration from the Holy Spirit about the 2PD-OMER
> Approach happened in 1997 during the viewing of an IMAX
> Mt.Everest documentary that started playing at the Tennessee Aquarium
> circa 1996:
Untrue.
The release date for the IMAX documentary "Everest" was, 6 March 1998.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120661/releaseinfo
What's lacking is... an iota of obtainable empirical clinical evidence
to back up Chung's claims regarding the 2pid diet.
> The LORD'shttp://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER(Exodus 16:16) Approach ishttp://WDJW.net/NotDiet
None of that is independant clinical empirical evidence. It's purely
Andrew B. Chung's clinically unproven claims. It's a also an
intentional distortion of what's written in the Bible.
> [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD
It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time.

Timothy

Sep 28, 2011, 3:30:06 AM9/28/11

Andrew B. Chung wrote:

> a corporeal demon
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bad56568411e5e82?hl=en

Like most liars, Andrew B. Chung gets mixed up.

> The inspiration from the Holy Spirit about the 2PD-OMER
> Approach happened in 1997 during the viewing of an IMAX
> Mt.Everest documentary that started playing at the Tennessee Aquarium
> circa 1996:

Untrue.

The release date for the IMAX documentary "Everest" was, 6 March 1998.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120661/releaseinfo
What's lacking is... an iota of obtainable empirical clinical evidence
to back up Chung's claims regarding the 2pid diet.

> The LORD'shttp://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER(Exodus 16:16) Approach ishttp://WDJW.net/NotDiet

None of that is independent clinical empirical evidence. It's purely
Andrew B. Chung's clinically unproven claims. It's a also an
intentional distortion of what's written in the Bible.

> [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD

It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 28, 2011, 3:42:25 AM9/28/11
It is loading more messages.