*Revisiting the miraculous WDJW Holy Spirit-guided exegesis of 1 Corinthians 12:3 on 08/31/11 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 31, 2011, 3:04:08 AM8/31/11
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to GOD:

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

Yes, absolutely "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3) and there is absolutely no reason for the
Holy Spirit to help demons say "Jesus is LORD" unto salvation (Romans
10:10) and indeed the Bible teacher in the YouTube audiofile below
isn't a demon as prodigal as he is as evident by his teaching falsely
for 40 years that anyone can say "Jesus is LORD" (i.e. like a parrot)
without needing the help of the Holy Spirit (i.e. in direct
contradiction to Scripture) and that he has seen demons say "Jesus is
LORD" though they are non-corporeal (i.e. invisible sans tongue/
mouth):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

Not only is it not written that any demon has ever said "Jesus is
LORD" anywhere in the Bible, the irrefutable fact remains that demons
don't have either tongues or mouths to use to confess that "Jesus is
LORD" for they are non-corporeal. Truth is simply reality :-)

And so this gentile Christian disciple, in the Holy Spirit (
http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) humbly (Deu8:3) prays:

May GOD curse all who continue to falsely teach that anyone can say
"Jesus is LORD" thereby directly contradicting what's been proven at
http://WDJW.net/1Cor123 just as the LORD cursed the fig tree right
before driving the money-changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem, in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Amen.

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is wonderfully healthier for the heart, soul,
mind, and body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Gaff

Sep 2, 2011, 4:26:22 AM9/2/11
Andrew B. Chung wrote:

> Name-calling is automatically lying

Unless it's MU or Rod Eastman doing the name calling, because Andrew
B. Chung is a hypocrite.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/2d986d7ab00e8711?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c22a214133ca8da3?hl=en

Andrew B. Chung wrote:

> The use of a pseudonym while accusing another of lying is
> automatically itself lying.

Unless it's "MU" or Rod Eastman aka RΦđ using a pseudonym because

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2e75a5a4f72147d7?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/b21cb34d2ad8a464?hl=en

Andrew B. Chung wrote:

> Demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?hl=en

And yet for years Andrew B. Chung has been claiming that demons
**are** corporeal, because Andrew B. Chung is a lying hypocrite.

> satan via another sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1cd4c056b91e0722?hl=en

Andrew B. Chung writes whatever suits him to write, whenever it suits
him, proving himself to be a dishonest hypocrite.

Gaff

Sep 2, 2011, 5:10:52 AM9/2/11
On Sep 2, 2:40 am EDT, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> ...and

Sure, all cardiologists with an active medical practice are up at 2:40
am posting to Usenet, NOT :-)

On Sep 2, 4:18 am EDT, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> "The

After posting to Usenet at 2:40 am EDT, Chung is back to it at 4:18
am EDT.

Sure, all cardiologists with an active medical practice are up all
night long posting to Usenet, NOT :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/browse_thread/thread/d2053c988f85b6e8/837f899184a77115?hl=en&lnk=raot#837f899184a77115

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 2, 2011, 5:43:52 PM9/2/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet despairingly wrote:

> Sure, all cardiologists with an active medical practice are up all
> night long posting to Usenet, NOT :-)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) with an active medical
practice has found it easy (Matthew 11:30) to post on Usenet for 15
straight years for he can do all things through Christ Who strengthens
(Philippians 4:13) him:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6C6o9RAAAAAj1Qz8rurzCCsxxW5NHYEh

Laus Deo :-)

May GOD continue to curse to the Nth generation all the real humans
who presently know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying
sockpuppets here, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1371ce5d2ed324a6?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> Here's what I found on the comments section of
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dt8vK2CHWN5w
>
> What if you are wrong? What if it is not possible to say, "Jesus is
> Lord" except by the Holy Spirit?
> CharlotteFairchild
> ----
> The issue here is; can someone who is not saved say "Jesus is Lord"
> and still remain unsaved?

No, the issue here is what is written at 1 Corinthians 12:3 that "no

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8cc4f06c46cb1536?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1c7ef6e03178d26c?

> The guy on the video said he's heard demons who have *possessed* someone
> say "Jesus is Lord"

Demons would not be able to "possess" anyone if they were corporeal.
It is the person via the Holy Spirit indwelling in the mind of the
"possessed" person and not the demons indwelling in the heart
(Jeremiah 17:9) that says "Jesus is LORD" with the mouth for it is
written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
Spirit."(1 Corinthians 12:3) Again, truth is simply reality :-)

Laus Deo for your unwittingly confirming what the Holy Spirit has
guided this physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) to write :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f22899bf498b84e8?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

>> Yes, absolutely "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
>> Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3) and there is absolutely no reason for the

>> Holy Spirit to help demons say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouths unto

>> salvation (Romans 10:10) and indeed the Bible teacher in the YouTube
>> audiofile below isn't a demon as prodigal as he is as evident by his

>> teaching falsely for 40 years that demons can say "Jesus is LORD" with
>> their mouth unto salvation:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w
>>
>> Demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal. Truth is simply

>> reality :-)
>>
>> And so this gentile Christian disciple, in the Holy Spirit (
>> http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) humbly (Deu8:3) prays:
>>
>> May GOD curse all who continue to falsely teach that anyone can say

>> "Jesus is LORD" (i.e. like a parrot) thereby contradicting what's been

>> proven at http://WDJW.net/1Cor123 just as the LORD cursed the fig tree
>> right before driving the money-changers out of the Temple in
>> Jerusalem, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
>>
>> Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?

>Well, Andy, here's a little challenge for you. Give him a call and
>discuss it with him on the air.

There really is nothing to discuss. The fact remains that demons are
non-corporeal which does mean they have neither mouth nor tongue to
use to say "Jesus is LORD."

>His show, The Narrow Path, airs from 9:30 to 10:00 AM and from 2:00 to
>3:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
>
>The phone number for the 9:30 to 10:00 AM program is: 1-800-227-5278
>
>The phone number for the 2:00 to 3:00 PM program is: 1-800-438-5090.
>
>Steve encourages people who disagree with him, to air their disputes.

Opinions come from the heart which is deceitfully wicked (Jeremiah
17:9) so that those like Steve who opine while encouraging others to
do the same are invariably wrong in what they teach and are thus
sinning. He should stop sinning before something worse happens to him
(John 5:14).

>Steve is highly regarded for his ability to stay calm and relaxed,
>rather than getting upset or offended. He even has a lecture called,
>"Refuse to be offended".

Additional false teaching for the Source of our perfect peace is not
self according to what is written at Psalm 119:165.

> He doesn't want someone to basically use the show as a platform to
> preach their viewpoint as opposed to conducting a civil discussion.
> But I've seen him display remarkable patience even along those lines.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8cc4f06c46cb1536?

> From that video log:
>
> @CharlotteFairchild wrote "The Omer is"
> I just got a private message about Andrew Chung and? this board being
> trolled by you. Bye.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a6c90e6e01a904d?

> So how's about it, Andy? Are you capable of going toe to toe with this
> man on the air?

Steve is not capable of going toe to toe with a woman named Charlotte
Fairchild much less this physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) who is
in the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).

Laus Deo :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/593d6066d9c6b997?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote and cross-posted to
alt.christnet.christianlife:

> Dear Claire,
> First of all, I will abide with your request.

Her request is that you not cross-post to alt.christnet.christianlife

Laus Deo for your unwittingly proving that you cannot help lying (i.e.
it's pathological).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d53f5a174d271e0b?

MU wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
>> MU wrote:

>>> No just expected. lulz
>>
>> Then you'll have nothing to complain about. Win win :-)
>
> Whose complaining?

Their handlers will be complaining to their physicians about feeling
more tired then usual because they are now cursed by GOD.

Then they will wither away as did the fig tree did after being cursed
by Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

We will later watch their souls get tossed into the lake of fire being
prepared for them (Revelation 20:15).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b879734d0eca1dc7?

And, if there are any born-again handlers of these lying sockpuppets,
may GOD blot their names from His Book of Life so that they will no
longer have the help of the Holy Spirit to say "Jesus is LORD" so that
they will also be cast into the lake of fire being prepared for them
(Revelation 20:15) in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/009b5b0593fbc39d?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > May GOD curse to the Nth generation all the real humans who presently
> > know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying sockpuppets here, in

> > the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>

> Proof that Chung is both lost and insane.

Lie.

Those who are either lost or insane or both, cannot pray to GOD in the

name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

> And apparently *not* a true disciple of Christ.

Not for the discerning who remember what happened to Ananias and
Sapphira when they lied before the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3-10) and what
happened to Bob Pastorio when he lied before the Holy Spirit (
http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ), Who indwells in this gentile Christian
disciple ( http://WDJW.net ):

The lie:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b8bcd96b22382ed

The consequence:
(an inauspicious death from cancer on Fool's day)

> Like Satan's demons, false disciples can say "Jesus is Lord" in
> mockery and to deceive:
>
> Proof:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

Those saying "Jesus is LORD" in the above YouTube video are neither
satan's demons nor false disciples. Instead, they are prodigal Bible
teachers expressing their opinions, which coming from the heart are
invariably false, and are simply not disciples of Christ as evident by
their forgetting that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

Laus Deo for His annihilating you with fires from Heaven for all to
witness in wide-eyed wonder and amazement :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/23ec5e39f66f0d27?

liaM wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
>
> > Please do post an NYT article about 2PD-OMER. How's about an article
> > about 2PD-OMER from any major publication magazine.

Here's the verse citation about the LORD's 2PD-OMER Approach in the
most important book in all the universe in all of time:

Exodus 16:16 :-)

> What a small mind you have, whoeveryouare...

It along with its mind is withering away just as the fig tree cursed
by Jesus Christ of Nazareth withered away.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f1641e59c9001556?

a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:
> Derek F wrote:
>
> > Is a dropping daytime BP over a period of a few months a sign of
> > worsening aortic stenosis?
> > Derek
>
> Derek, the only people you'll reach here are kooks and trolls.

Lie.

Name-calling is by definition lying.

Additional proof that the sockpuppets are lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/50fd1f1654fb9b37?

Simply do a Google profile to confirm this physician's awesome 15 year
posting history in sci.med.cardiology:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6C6o9RAAAAAj1Qz8rurzCCsxxW5NHYEh

Laus Deo :-)

May GOD continue to curse to the Nth generation all the real humans
who presently know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying
sockpuppets here, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to the LORD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) would not have been able
to effortlessly do 32 push-ups in perfect form (with absolutely
straight knees and back) while concurrently saying "Jesus is LORD" in
32 different languages had he not successfully (Philippians 4:13)
achieved http://WDJW.net/NoVAT per the LORD's http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach, with all glory to GOD the Father.

Moreover, HeartDoc Andrew boldly (i.e. in full unobstructed view of on-
lookers at a public park during the bright light of day) wearing a
half-shirt that bared his midriff during the perfect push-ups has made
it very clear that he has absolutely no VAT as evident by (instead of
distension/protuberance) creases, which are 100% consistent with his
having no detectable CRP even with the high sensitivity assays :-)

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Laus Deo :-)

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Bottom line concerning lying sockpuppets:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56bb9a314e1f0585?

As the fires from Heaven destroy their lies, the sockpuppets do cease
to exist :-)

May GOD continue to annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from
Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Andrew Chung

Sep 2, 2011, 11:44:55 PM9/2/11
Andrew Chung coins the phrase:

> a corporeal demon despairingly posted:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1cd4c056b91e0722?hl=en

Then suddenly Andrew Chung says the opposite of what he's been saying
for years:

> Demons are non-corporeal.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?hl=en

This is because Andrew Chung himself was exposed as being a corporeal
demon who
insincerely can say "Jesus is Lord" to make himself appear as a
Christian:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dt8vK2CHWN5w

On Sep 2, 2:40 am EDT, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> ...and

Sure, all cardiologists with an active medical practice are up at 2:40
am posting to Usenet, NOT :-)

On Sep 2, 4:18 am EDT, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> "The

After posting to Usenet at 2:40 am EDT, Chung is back to it at 4:18
am EDT.

Sure, all cardiologists with an active medical practice are up all

night long posting to Usenet, NOT :-)

Andrew Chung unwittingly confirms this being the case ever since he
was fired as a medical
practitioner many years ago.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c270f57a58637224?hl=en

Andrew Chung wrote:

> Name-calling is automatically lying

Unless it's his sockpuppets MU or Rod doing the name calling :-)

Andrew B. Chung wrote:

> The use of a pseudonym while accusing another of lying is
> automatically itself lying.

Unless it's his sockpuppets "MU" or Rod aka RΦđ using a
pseudonym :-)

Andrew Chung writes whatever suits him to write, whenever it suits
him, proving himself dishonest.
"The demon is a liar. But he will mix lies with the truth to mislead
us" - The Exorcist

The only explanation Andrew Chung can give for his egregious behavior
is:

> The mind doesn't work very well when there is VAT.
:
Bottom line regarding Andrew Chung:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet/msg/1e18d1fb9ad2dac6?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/ce46e6fb6f158cd1?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/cba861092ff37361?hl=en

> As for trolling, few are as accomplished as Chung
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/271c582681e3a495?hl=en

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 3, 2011, 2:10:52 AM9/3/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> an accursed lying sockpuppet despairingly wrote:

Glad you are starting to know yourself finally!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 4, 2011, 2:27:24 AM9/4/11

Andrew Chung wrote:

> Andrew Chung coins the phrase:
>
> > a corporeal demon

You sure are!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 5, 2011, 3:45:10 AM9/5/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Lady Azure's perishing soul
simply because we really love her as our LORD commands (John 15:12)

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

>> Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

>> > I could ...
>>
>> Then please kindly allow all who are reading this to witness your
>> publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth by **any** means of
>> your choosing since you, Lady Azure, have written that you can.
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/82b0377d5dc85812?
>>
>> Some have found the easiest means to be via http://WDJW.net where
>> there are examples of people who had written they could only to
>> discover they cannot.
>
> REV 19:10!!!

Nothing specifically about Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole,
being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using her mouth there at
the cited Scripture.

Sad to learn again that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using
your mouth.

This does mean you need to be born-again (John 3:3 & 5) else you would
not be saved according to what is written at Romans 10:9.

Truly there is only one GOD:

http://WDJW.net/YHWH

GOD has a mind (Father), a heart (Son), and a soul (Holy Spirit) with
the love of GOD residing in His heart, Who is our risen LORD Jesus
'Christ' of Nazareth (Romans 8:39). It is the mind of GOD Who knows
(Matthew 24:36) the appointed time when His heart will return in the
flesh for His disciples to physically recognize (Luke 24:32) Him in
order to meet up with Him in the air at the appointed place (Luke
17:37):

http://WDJW.net/Cloud

GOD is love (1 John 4:16) because He has made up His mind (Father) to
allow His heart (Son) to reign as "KING of kings and LORD of lords"
while continuing to indwell within us in His spirit (Holy Spirit)
until the end of the world (Matthew 28:17-20)

Your not being unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth
convinces this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) to pray for you
as outlined per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Lady Azure, a new
heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would
be born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

[...]

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Sep 6, 2011, 3:27:13 AM9/6/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends

To Blaspheme With Him!
Can't save the Saved, but your NOT SAVED, so I can at least try to inform you.
Your just to demented a Demon to get the picture!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2011, 8:30:33 PM9/7/11
[...]

"Jesus is LORD" thereby directly contradicting what's written at 1
Corinthians 12:3 just as the LORD cursed the fig tree right before

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/949f339e3805a33f?

Be hungrier, which truly is wonderfully healthier for the heart, soul,
mind, and body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry
This has all been about the truth:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fc8ddf9938aa594b?

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Amos

Sep 8, 2011, 3:30:06 AM9/8/11

.

>> The issue here is; can someone who is not saved say "Jesus is Lord"
>> and still remain unsaved?
>

> No, the issue here is what is written at 1 Corinthians 12:3 that "no

> one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."

Saying something, even "Jesus is Lord", without it having personal
meaning in your heart is meaningless.
Meaning that no one can *sincerely* confess Jesus is Lord of their
heart, except with the help of the Holy Spirit.

"For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it
is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are" (Romans 10:10)

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart" (Mark 12:30 - Deut. 6:5)

"And God, who knows the heart, testified to them giving them the Holy
Spirit" (Acts 15:8)

"And hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured
out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit" (Romans 5:5)

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God" (Matthew 5:8)

"For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart" (Matthew
12:34)

*** But of false Christians, it is written:***

Many will come using My name... and mislead - Jesus Christ (Matthew
24:5)

"These people honor me by what they say. But their hearts are far away
from me". (Matthew 15:8)

"The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely,
supposing that they can stir up trouble" (Philippians 1:17)

Steve Gregg (http://www.thenarrowpath.com) has even heard demons
*insincerely* say "Jesus is Lord" out of people they've possessed in
mockery.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dt8vK2CHWN5w

> Steve's demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal. Truth is simply
> reality :-)

Demons speaking though people they've possessed is recorded throughout
the New Testament i.e. Luke 4:33-36, Matthew 8:31, Acts 19:15.

Andrew Chung coined the phrase:
> a corporeal demon
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1cd4c056b91e0722?hl=en

Then suddenly, Andrew Chung says the opposite of what he's been saying

BTW, here's what was found in the comments section of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dt8vK2CHWN5w
--

> @CharlotteFairchild wrote "The Omer is"

> I just got a private message about Andrew Chung and this board being trolled by you. Bye.
--
> Steve's demons would not be able to "possess" anyone if they were
> corporeal.

Once again, demons speaking though people they've possessed is
recorded throughout the New Testament i.e. Luke 4:33-36, Matthew 8:31,
Acts 19:15.

Andrew displays the need to believe, and make others believe, that
mouthing the words "Jesus is Lord" without *sincerity* without
actually believing it in his heart is all that is needed. Even though
the Bible says otherwise (Deuteronomy 6:5Matthew 5:8, Matthew 12:34,
Mark 12:30, Acts 15:8, Romans 10:10).

And especially, Matthew 15:8;
"These people honor me by what they say. But their hearts are far away
from me".

Chung's only defense for refusing to accept believing that Jesus is
Lord with his whole heart, despite the numerous commandments to do so
listed above, is in trying to use Jeremiah 17:9 as an *out of context*
loophole.

Jeremiah

Sep 8, 2011, 3:13:31 AM9/8/11
Regarding Andrew B. Chung:

> And apparently *not* a true disciple of Christ.
>
> Not for the discerning who remember what happened to Ananias and
> Sapphira when they lied before the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3-10)

Ironic coming from Chung, who makes up things and then attributes his
personal inventions to the Holy Spirit, in a vain attempt to give his
personal
ideas and inventions backing.

Maybe if Chung uses the name of the Lord in vain enough when issuing
his
judgments and curses upon the Elect, the Lord will tire of it and heap
Chung's
judgments and curses upon Chung's head.

> and what
> happened to Bob Pastorio

Chung the egomaniac, with the still bruised ego,
still taking credit for one of nearly 8 million people
who died of cancer in 2007.

Bob's death (we all die, even Chung) just *has* to be connected with
Bob taking Chung's nonsense apart on Usenet, it just *has* to be.

I skinned my elbow while rock climbing. That *must* have been God
punishing me for exposing Chung as a charlatan, it *must* be.

Boy oh boy, I'd better stop exposing egomaniac Chung's duplicity, or
God might
strike me dead for it. Not.

Only charlatans like Chung attempt melodramatic scare tactics, when
they are being exposed.

> an accursed lying sockpuppet

Chung's established archived definition of "sockpuppet":
sockpuppet = corporeal demon

Chung's established archived definition of "corporeal demon":
corporeal demon = demons are non-corporeal.

Chung's established archived definition of "non-corporeal demon":
demons are non-corporeal = therefore demons can not use corporal
methods of communication.

Chung's established archived definition of "demons can not use
corporal methods of communication:
demons can not use corporal methods of communication = a sockpuppet
wrote = a corporeal demon wrote...

Jeremiah

Sep 8, 2011, 3:07:26 AM9/8/11

.

>> The issue here is; can someone who is not saved say "Jesus is Lord"
>> and still remain unsaved?
>

> No, the issue here is what is written at 1 Corinthians 12:3 that "no

> one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."

Saying something, even "Jesus is Lord", without it having personal

> Steve's demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal. Truth is simply
> reality :-)

Demons speaking though people they've possessed is recorded throughout

the New Testament i.e. Luke 4:33-36, Matthew 8:31, Acts 19:15.

Then suddenly, Andrew Chung says the opposite of what he's been saying
for years:
> Demons are non-corporeal.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?hl=en

BTW, here's what was found in the comments section of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dt8vK2CHWN5w
--

> @CharlotteFairchild wrote "The Omer is"

> I just got a private message about Andrew Chung and this board being trolled by you. Bye.
--
> Steve's demons would not be able to "possess" anyone if they were
> corporeal.

Once again, demons speaking though people they've possessed is

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2011, 8:37:59 PM9/8/11