Happy Holy Day from HeartDoc Andrew :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2009, 1:06:23 AM12/15/09
December 25th is a true Holy Day ...

... because it is the birthday of the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

How do we know this?

Solus Scriptura cum Spiritus Sancti:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba49e2dea6e14c58?

"In the sixth month, GOD sent the Angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in
Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a
descendant of David. The virgin's name was Mary. The Angel went to her
and said, 'Greetings, you who are highly favored! The LORD is with
you.'" (Luke 1:26-28)

And, at the moment of the latter words being spoken (Matthew 1:23),
Immanuel (Jesus) was conceived in the sixth month of the Hebrew lunar
calendar which would be the third month of our present-day solar
calendar. Nine months later for a full term pregnancy does place
Jesus' birthday in the current month of December ! ! !

"Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city
or household divided against itself will not stand." -- Jesus
predicting the fall of every kingdom with the coming of His kingdom
here on earth (Matthew 12:25)

Amen.

"When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage;
they will be like the angels in heaven." -- Jesus again predicting the
rise of His everlasting kingdom here on earth (Mark 12:25)

Amen.

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -- Jesus
delivering His peace, which surpasses all worldly understanding (Luke
12:25)

Amen.

"The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his
life in this world will keep it for eternal life." -- Jesus delivering
His promise of eternal life for those who belong to Him and are thus
no longer of this world (John 12:25)

Amen.

Jesus is LORD ! ! !

And, His birthday is on the 25th of December ! ! !

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends."(John 15:13)

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life.(John 3:16)

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD."(Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

GreatSageItchy

Dec 15, 2009, 2:13:35 AM12/15/09

Bottom line concerning you, YOU PIECE OF SHIT:
FUCK the GOD an EGOIST creep like you worships.
FUCK the JESUS a self-righteous ASSHOLE like you worships.
Bottom line concerning ANDREW BEN-HUA CHUNG:

Andrew B. Chung is INSANE. He is a Supreme Egoist. He has NO
spirituality , nothing but EGO.
He is a notorious internet TROLL, and claims to be a licensed MD.
Chung operates several religion-based internett scams under the
following names: the 2PD-OMER Approach, WDJW, What Would Jesus Want,.

TAGS: Andrew B. Chung, WDJW, sci.med.cardiology, WDJW.net, 2PD-OMER
Approach, total egoist, insane troll, internet creep, usenet #1
asshole, certifiable sick asshole, closet faggot,

Opposites Attract...
It is quite common for such people to be attracted to that which is
most opposite from them. Jesus and spirituality.
But camels will fly through the eye of a needle and cows will jump over
the moon before even a glint of the Holy Spirit enters the body of a
total EGOIST like Chung. You may notice I'm paraphrasing Jesus when he
said camels would pass through the eye of a needle before a businessman
would enter the kingdom of Heaven. What does this mean? A businessman
is all about GAINING. More money, more power, more awards, more
validation for his ideas or opinions, etc. The Kingdom of heaven can
only be reached by taking the opposite direction. By giving up your
self, your ego. Chung is a religious businessman. here placing his
daily free ads, hoping to lure a few suckers into his net, and to be
the righeous asshole that he is. Such people are DANGEROUS. Stay far
away. ��WARNING����WARNING��WARNING��WARNING��
DO NOT FEED SICK ASSHOLE TROLLS.
There is NOTHING anyone can do for Chung. His condition is far beyond
any help. A diamond hard egoist, like Chung, is "always right", and
everyone else is "always wrong" in the delusional world they live in.
Soon enough, such defective people are cleaned from this world, usually
by violence or horible disease. Such people are DANGEROUS.. Stay far
away. ��WARNING����WARNING��WARNING��WARNING��

Everyone familiar with Andrew B. Chung knows he is a sick asshole. Even
his parents. He knows he is a sick asshole (street term for EGOIST).
There is NOTHING "spiritual" or "religious" about him. He has
absolutely NO HOPE of real spirituality.

In fact, he is the opposite of spirituality, ALL EGO, and NOTHING BUT
EGO. Chung has no real friends, and never will. No one wants to be
around a TOTAL ASSHOLE. His only hope is to try to learn how real
humans behave by observation, then pretend to be like them. He will
always be a total asshole, but he will learn to hide it and fake being
like a real human. He will not fool a real human for long, but will
have something that resembles a human life. There is no other way for
him. His condition (total arrogance) is permanent. Camels will fly
through the eye of a needle before he even reaches spiritual
kindergarden. his life will go badly, and end ugly. A total egoist will
NEVER admit to any imperfection, but Chung knows that every word of the
above is true.
-GSI

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2009, 2:32:22 AM12/15/09
Bottom line concerning you, GSI:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f7ee7e467a65fc?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, GSI, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20
and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Rod

Dec 15, 2009, 2:47:40 PM12/15/09

Happy Holy Day to you as well Andrew..

--

I'm trying to figure out if (<<Kelly>>) is so unalterably dimwitted to
be pitied or the prodigy of a zoo monkey.

Yikes! I just had a horrible thought. What if Jimmy Alpha and
(<<Kelly>>)should get together and procreate? I would think the result
would be quite horrid, all ears and no forehead, completely furry and
wearing and a blue cravat. :)

MU...

Rod

Dec 15, 2009, 4:54:34 PM12/15/09
GreatSageItchy wrote:
> Bottom line , No one wants to be
> around a TOTAL ASSHOLE.

That is correct. Now, please remove yourself and be gone.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2009, 5:54:24 PM12/15/09
Rodney Eastman wrote:
> Happy Holy Day to you as well Andrew..

Laus Deo for your kind thought and His blessing this physician right
now (Luke 6:21A :-) Shalom :-)

May GOD bless you, Rod, more than ever keeping you from harm, in
Jesus' name.

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2009, 8:10:07 AM12/20/09
Rodney Eastman wrote:
> GSI wrote:
>
> > < profanities snipped >

> That is correct. Now, please remove yourself and be gone.

Happy Holy Day to you and yours, dear Rod :-) Shalom :-)

"Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city

or household divided against itself will not stand." -- LORD Jesus
Christ(Mt12:25)

It is when we are mindful of WDJW and doing what He wants that we are
not apart from Him and are therefore part of His Kingdom here on
Earth:

"Holy is His Name." (Luke 1:49)

December 25th is the Holy Day ...

... because it is His Birthday ...

... in remembrance of the day of the birth ...

... of the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

How do we know this?

Solus Scriptura cum Spiritus Sancti:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba49e2dea6e14c58?

"In the sixth month, GOD sent the Angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in
Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a
descendant of David. The virgin's name was Mary. The Angel went to her
and said, 'Greetings, you who are highly favored! The LORD is with
you.'" (Luke 1:26-28)

And, at the moment of the latter words being spoken (Matthew 1:23),

Jesus (Immanuel, which means the LORD is with us) was conceived in the

[...]

And, His Birthday is the 25th of December!

Happy Birthday to Jesus!

Holy is His Name!

Happy Holy Day!

Amen.