Imminent Bird Flu Pandemic in Humans

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 19, 2007, 7:36:20 PM8/19/07
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/08/19/nbirdflu119.xml

or:

http://tinyurl.com/2dlex4

As a molecular biologist knowing that the H5N1 Avian Flu virus has
already mutated successfully on at least one occasion already to a
form that was readily transmitted from human-to-human, the 20%
estimate is closer to reality.

GOD's will be done and not our wills.

We are ready, dear LORD:

http://tinyurl.com/2sh36e

Marana tha

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist

tr...@is-best.com

Aug 19, 2007, 8:07:32 PM8/19/07
Our friend from atlanta observed God's other revelation:

"As a molecular biologist knowing that the H5N1 Avian Flu virus has
already mutated successfully on at least one occasion already to a form
that was readily transmitted from human-to-human, the 20% estimate is
closer to reality.

GOD's will be done and not our wills."

And God's other revelation, the creation, says evolution was His will.

God bless.

R0d

Aug 19, 2007, 8:37:50 PM8/19/07
As is peace, so how can you observe and serve his will
by contending with another that serves God ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 19, 2007, 9:33:59 PM8/19/07
friend R0d wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c3a0d6ec71b30b10?

> > And God's other revelation, the creation, says evolution was His will.
> >
> > God bless.
>
> As is peace, so how can you observe and serve his will
> by contending with another that serves God ?

GOD's perfect will is exactly what satan is trying to subvert here.

Darwin's Theory of Evolution would have folks believe that events in
nature happened in a "non-deterministic" fashion (i.e. by chance
without GOD's direction). Indeed, in his book Origin of Species,
Darwin makes a direct reference to the randomness of "Mother Nature"
with the personalization of capitalization. This is tantamount to the
historical worshipping of a "Queen of Heaven."

For the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ, it is certain that there is no
such thing as non-determinism because everything that the world would
ascribe to chance happens by GOD (Proverbs 16:33).

Be hungry... be healthy... be happy... be blessed:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/PressRelease

Badazbroker

Aug 19, 2007, 9:42:49 PM8/19/07
On Aug 19, 9:33 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

Thats a pretty scary estimate when thought about it reaching the
united states, and also reaching close quartered communities aroud the
aorld with none or with less than par health systems unlike what we
have in England and the USA. I have not been following much on the
Avain Flu virus other than my partner and I speculating that it would
mutate and become a human to human pathogen eventually, but didnt know
that it would have been this soon.

tr...@is-best.com

Aug 19, 2007, 9:54:11 PM8/19/07

All who cry Lord Lord shall not see the kigdom of Heaven. Our good
friend from atlanta is a lone ranger bible reader. This has led him
into error many times in his posts. He refuses to seek external to
himself spiritual reference by which to measure his self invented
teachings.

He teaches that the pagan "chi" from the pagan religion taoism is the
Holy Spirit. "Chi" can confer unto one majical powers if applied
correctly. He teaches animism that rocks and stones have souls and can
recieve eternal punishment. He teaches the Holy trinity is within a
system of 7 spirits.

All of these and other false teachings come from his lone ranger bible
reading without reference to others outside himself. He is the sole
measure unto himself with "chi" giving him the nod when he is correct
and directing him in his thoughts and deeds.

I forgive him for his attacks against me and ask his pardon if I have
offended. His answer is more attack and slander and libel.

Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me a sinner.

God bless.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 19, 2007, 10:03:15 PM8/19/07
Badazbroker wrote:
> > friend R0d wrote:
> > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> > > As is peace, so how can you observe and serve his will
> > > by contending with another that serves God ?
> >
> > GOD's perfect will is exactly what satan is trying to subvert here.
> >
> > Darwin's Theory of Evolution would have folks believe that events in
> > nature happened in a "non-deterministic" fashion (i.e. by chance
> > without GOD's direction). Indeed, in his book Origin of Species,
> > Darwin makes a direct reference to the randomness of "Mother Nature"
> > with the personalization of capitalization. This is tantamount to the
> > historical worshipping of a "Queen of Heaven."
> >
> > For the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ, it is certain that there is no
> > such thing as non-determinism because everything that the world would
> > ascribe to chance happens by GOD (Proverbs 16:33).
> >
> > Be hungry... be healthy... be happy... be blessed:
> >
> > http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/PressRelease
>
> Thats a pretty scary estimate when thought about it reaching the
> united states, and also reaching close quartered communities aroud the
> aorld with none or with less than par health systems unlike what we
> have in England and the USA. I have not been following much on the
> Avain Flu virus other than my partner and I speculating that it would
> mutate and become a human to human pathogen eventually, but didnt know
> that it would have been this soon.

There is a way of being relatively certain that one will survive the
pandemic when it occurs.

We are teaching this method to folks in our local communities here in
Atlanta.

Among those here in the usenet community, Don Kirkman, has been sent a
DVD copy of a video recording of this method of surviving an H5N1
human pandemic. Hopefully, he will put aside his hatred of me to
attest to having received this DVD and of the utility of the method we
are teaching.

All who are interested can receive a copy of the same DVD by emailing
the Wellness Foundation, whose web site is located at:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com

They request that a nominal US$30 charitable donation be made on-line
concurrently to help defray costs of handling and shipping.

tr...@is-beter.com

Aug 19, 2007, 10:08:03 PM8/19/07
Our friend from atlanta was of the opinion:

"GOD's perfect will is exactly what satan is trying to subvert here.

Darwin's Theory of Evolution would have folks believe that events in
nature happened in a "non-deterministic" fashion (i.e. by chance
without GOD's direction). "

This is not correct. This opinion is based on urban myths about what
darwin said, many put in his mouth at a later time. He speaks neither
for or against determinism in his explanation of descent with
modification,ie. evolution.

Indeed, in his book Origin of Species, "Darwin makes a direct reference
to the randomness of "Mother Nature" with the personalization of
capitalization. This is tantamount to the historical worshipping of a
"Queen of Heaven.""

He evokes no religion in his book, the use of capitols a convention of
his time. One doubts if he read darwin's book but relies instead on the
urban myths and gossip 5th and 6th hand which is so common.

"For the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ, it is certain that there is no
such thing as non-determinism because everything that the world would
ascribe to chance happens by GOD (Proverbs 16:33)."

And as has been in past shown you, that specific verse is with reference
to the casting of lots to determine God's will in some matter as was the
practice in the OT. It also ignores the two other verses which declare
clearly that chance is sometimes a factor in our lives. Those verses
given again upon request. A perfect example of the product of a lone
ranger bible reader.

Trust God's other revelation, the creation and it declares His glory and
declares evolution His handiwork.

God bless.

R0d

Aug 19, 2007, 11:04:36 PM8/19/07

There are so many things not included in the Bible, that because they
are not included men take opportunity to struggle for supremacy and
power, one over the other. Such things are not of God, as this struggle
you wage is not of God. The Truth of God and His words do not promote
narrow minded thinking, and He Himself has said that their are many more
things in Heaven and Earth then we have been told of.

You say Andrew does not serve God. I say I have felt the touch of
the Holy Spirit in his words, and I have encountered His love and
Grace before in my life. I have witnessed His works, heard His words,
and felt His touch on my soul.

You are SO wrong. To see, one must truly see with the spirit and
the heart to know God as He is in this world. I have the proof, you
have yet to find it. I have the comfort and security of the Holy One,
you have strife and guesswork, knowledge left to you by the hands
of men that knew little of His Presence. He is only found by those
seeking Him in sincerity, and He does not lend Himself to the causes
of men....

Close your eyes, open your heart and the eyes of your soul.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 19, 2007, 11:53:37 PM8/19/07
friend R0d wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> > friend R0d wrote:
> >>satan via sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> >> As is peace, so how can you observe and serve his will
> >> by contending with another that serves God ?
> >
> > All who cry Lord Lord shall not see the kigdom of Heaven. Our good
> > friend from atlanta is a lone ranger bible reader. This has led him
> > into error many times in his posts. He refuses to seek external to
> > himself spiritual reference by which to measure his self invented
> > teachings.

The Holy Spirit is GOD and not self, satan.

It remains my choice to die to self daily while it clearly remains
your choice to continue to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit.

> > He teaches that the pagan "chi" from the pagan religion taoism is the
> > Holy Spirit.

Incorrect, satan.

In the Holy Spirit, I know that the life force energy known as "chi"
by the Mandarin Chinese is from HIM. The Mandarin word "chi"
literally means breath.

Jesus did breathe the Holy Spirit upon HIS disciples when HE sent them
forth to heal and cast out demons. Since then, the Holy Spirit has
been at work even among those who did not know HIM.

> > "Chi" can confer unto one majical powers if applied correctly.

The powers of the Holy Spirit are not magical, satan.

Again, you, satan, continue to blaspheme against HIM.

> > He teaches animism that rocks and stones have souls and can
> > recieve eternal punishment.

If the rocks did not have souls, you would not have been able to tempt
Jesus to command them to turn into bread, satan.

> > He teaches the Holy trinity is within a system of 7 spirits.

This is as written by Saint John in Revelation, satan.

There is GOD the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit, and the four Living
Creatures.

> > All of these and other false teachings come from his lone ranger bible
> > reading without reference to others outside himself.

Again, the Holy Spirit is not self, satan.

The Holy Spirit is GOD.

> > He is the sole
> > measure unto himself with "chi" giving him the nod when he is correct
> > and directing him in his thoughts and deeds.

Again, the Holy Spirit is not "chi," satan.

The Holy Spirit is GOD.

> > I forgive him for his attacks against me and ask his pardon if I have
> > offended. His answer is more attack and slander and libel.

Your forgiveness is meaningless, satan.

> > Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me a sinner.

As it is written, your blaspheming against the Holy Spirit will not be
forgiven, satan.

> > God bless.

May the suffering and agony of all those who have been injured by your
lies (especially those afflicted with type-2 diabetes) be returned to
you in infinite manifold ways when you and your demons are cast into
that lake of fire which awaits you.

In the awesome name of LORD Jesus Christ, I curse and rebuke you yet
again, satan.

> There are so many things not included in the Bible, that because they
> are not included men take opportunity to struggle for supremacy and
> power, one over the other.

Without the counsel of the Holy Spirit, that which is in the Bible is
hidden from us, dear Rod.

> Such things are not of God, as this struggle
> you wage is not of God. The Truth of God and His words do not promote
> narrow minded thinking, and He Himself has said that their are many more
> things in Heaven and Earth then we have been told of.
>
> You say Andrew does not serve God. I say I have felt the touch of
> the Holy Spirit in his words, and I have encountered His love and
> Grace before in my life. I have witnessed His works, heard His words,
> and felt His touch on my soul.
>
> You are SO wrong.

Such is the state of the eternally condemned, who are satan and his
demons (corporeal and non-corporeal).

> To see, one must truly see with the spirit and
> the heart to know God as He is in this world. I have the proof, you
> have yet to find it. I have the comfort and security of the Holy One,
> you have strife and guesswork, knowledge left to you by the hands
> of men that knew little of His Presence. He is only found by those
> seeking Him in sincerity, and He does not lend Himself to the causes
> of men....
>
> Close your eyes, open your heart and the eyes of your soul.

There is no redemption for the eternally condemned so that your
message would be for those who are considering the unwise choice of
also blaspheming against the Holy Spirit as satan and his demons have
done:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making your healthier (hungrier)
than ever, dear friend Rod whom I love unconditionally:

Don Kirkman

Aug 20, 2007, 3:22:37 AM8/20/07
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article <1187566580.5...@o80g2000hse.googlegroups.com>:

>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/08/19/nbirdflu119.xml

>or:

>http://tinyurl.com/2dlex4

>As a molecular biologist knowing that the H5N1 Avian Flu virus has
>already mutated successfully on at least one occasion already to a
>form that was readily transmitted from human-to-human, the 20%
>estimate is closer to reality.

Since that fact ("already mutated") is not in your cited article (which
is a newspaper report, not a scientific study), please cite where the
mutation is noted in a scientific document.

Further, you seem to be siding with the non-medical experts' estimate of
20% rather than the medical experts' estimate of 5% *in Britain*. Can
you explain why non-medical experts should be believed over medical
experts?
--
Don Kirkman

Don Kirkman

Aug 20, 2007, 3:22:37 AM8/20/07
article <1187582017.9...@r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>:

>friend R0d wrote:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

>> > He teaches that the pagan "chi" from the pagan religion taoism is the
>> > Holy Spirit.

>In the Holy Spirit, I know that the life force energy known as "chi"

>by the Mandarin Chinese is from HIM. The Mandarin word "chi"
>literally means breath.

Or "spirit" or "feeling". It's also part of the compound words for
steam engines and human feelings and sensations in Japanese (it was
borrowed from China via Korea) and for automobiles in Korean.

I don't know about the dozens of other Chinese dialects aside from
Mandarin, but since chi is used as a philosophical term of art it may
not be used universally for "life force," which is not really equivalent
to "breath."

Literalism makes the world simple - overly simple - but doesn't help
the understanding of reality.
--
Don Kirkman

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 20, 2007, 6:38:19 AM8/20/07
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> >friend R0d wrote:
> >> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> >In the Holy Spirit, I know that the life force energy known as "chi"
> >by the Mandarin Chinese is from HIM. The Mandarin word "chi"
> >literally means breath.
>
> Or "spirit" or "feeling". It's also part of the compound words for
> steam engines and human feelings and sensations in Japanese (it was
> borrowed from China via Korea) and for automobiles in Korean.
>
> I don't know about the dozens of other Chinese dialects aside from
> Mandarin, but since chi is used as a philosophical term of art it may
> not be used universally for "life force," which is not really equivalent
> to "breath."
>
> Literalism makes the world simple - overly simple - but doesn't help
> the understanding of reality.

GOD is the Author of reality including all the alternate ones.

Without the LORD, you will never have an understanding of what HE has
authored.

Chi (aka Qi) in the context used in this discussion is "life force
energy" or "breath."

Source:

http://www.kungfulibrary.com/qi-gong-2.htm

The Holy Spirit is the Source of Qi (life force energy).

HE is GOD.

With HIS help, "the weakest man is able to lift the Taishan mountain
and to move a thousand zins with both hands and feet."

"I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only
can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this
mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done." --
LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 21:21)

Amen.

It is the Holy Spirit, Who heals through Taiji:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/Taiji

Laus Deo ! ! !

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungry... be blessed:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 20, 2007, 6:59:47 AM8/20/07
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> >http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/08/19/nbirdflu119.xml
>
> >or:
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/2dlex4
>
> >As a molecular biologist knowing that the H5N1 Avian Flu virus has
> >already mutated successfully on at least one occasion already to a
> >form that was readily transmitted from human-to-human, the 20%
> >estimate is closer to reality.
>
> Since that fact ("already mutated") is not in your cited article (which
> is a newspaper report, not a scientific study), please cite where the
> mutation is noted in a scientific document.

"Avian influenza viruses preferentially recognize sialosugar chains
terminating in sialic acid-alpha2,3-galactose (SAalpha2,3Gal), whereas
human influenza viruses preferentially recognize SAalpha2,6Gal. A
conversion to SAalpha2,6Gal specificity is believed to be one of the
changes required for the introduction of new hemagglutinin (HA)
subtypes to human population, which can lead to pandemic. H5N1 avian
influenza virus is a major threat for emergence of a pandemic virus.
As of June 12th, 2007, the virus has been reported in 45 countries,
and 312 human cases with 190 deaths have been confirmed. We describe
here substitutions at position 129 and 134 identified in a virus
isolated from a fatal human case that could change the receptor-
binding preference of HA of H5N1 virus from SAalpha2,3Gal to both
SAalpha2,3Gal and SAalpha2,6Gal. Molecular modeling demonstrated that
the mutation may stabilize SAalpha2,6Gal in its optimal cis
conformation in the binding pocket. The mutation was found in
approximately half of the viral sequences directly amplified from a
respiratory specimen of the patient. Our data confirm the presence of
H5N1 virus with the ability to bind to human-type receptor in this
patient and suggest the selection and expansion of the mutant with
human-type receptor specificity in human host environment."

Source:

http://tinyurl.com/24mx9h

> Further, you seem to be siding with the non-medical experts' estimate of
> 20% rather than the medical experts' estimate of 5% *in Britain*. Can
> you explain why non-medical experts should be believed over medical
> experts?

It is the non-medical research microbiologists, molecular biologists
and virologists, who are battling H5N1 on the frontlines at the
present time.

You should recall that in the DVD that I had the good folks at TWF
send you, that I wear the hat of a molecular biologist instead of a
physician in teaching people how to survive the imminent pandemic.

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you healthier (hungrier)
than ever:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/PressRelease

theBeaver

Aug 20, 2007, 8:01:48 AM8/20/07

The "god" you worship, if he existed, would be the kind who stands idly
by and does nothing while the worst things imaginable happen to the most
innocent creatures. That is the kind of morality that you respect. So
fuck you, you immoral bastard.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 20, 2007, 9:55:39 AM8/20/07
> The "god" you worship, if he existed, would be the kind who stands idly
> by and does nothing while the worst things imaginable happen to the most
> innocent creatures. That is the kind of morality that you respect. So
> fuck you, you immoral bastard.

Name-calling simply shows you are lost...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/dream.asp

... and adds to GOD's scientific proof concerning HIS spiritual laws:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Proof

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
special...

... we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

May you wisely choose to be forgiven too by publicly declaring with
your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Al

Aug 20, 2007, 11:21:52 AM8/20/07
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> All who are interested can receive a copy of the same DVD by emailing
> the Wellness Foundation, whose web site is located at:
>
> http://TheWellnessFoundation.com
>
> They request that a nominal US$30 charitable donation be made on-line
> concurrently to help defray costs of handling and shipping.

30 bucks for shipping and handling? Who the fuck are you kidding?
Another Chunk scam.

If your "method of surviving" was worth knowing about it would be
published and distributed FREE (as on the internet). Or will you take
pleasure in watching people die because they didn't send you 30 bucks??

Al

Aug 20, 2007, 11:23:26 AM8/20/07
Andrew B. Chung, Liar wrote:

> Incorrect, satan.

Thought you didn't engage in name calling, you lying prick?

Cary Kittrell

Aug 20, 2007, 1:36:17 PM8/20/07
In article <1187582017.9...@r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> writes:

{...}

> In the awesome name of LORD Jesus Christ, I curse and rebuke you yet
> again, satan.

Might provoke a bit of actual awe if that ever had the slightest
effect, other than making you feel like you've done something

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 20, 2007, 1:48:18 PM8/20/07
satan via another sockpuppet (corporeal demon) angrily hisses:

Yes, satan.

> Who the fuck are you kidding?

No one, satan.

> Another Chunk scam.

No. All proceeds are going to the Foundation, which is a charitable
non-profit organization.

You, satan, may certainly ask dear neighbor Don Kirkman to borrow his
DVD that he has received about surviving the Bird Flu Pandemic if you
do not have US$30 to donate to charity.

In the awesome and holy name of Jesus, I rebuke you again, satan.

In the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Bondservant to the KING of kings and LORD of lords

tr...@is-best.com

Aug 20, 2007, 1:55:03 PM8/20/07
Our friend from atlanta confesses his lone ranger bible reader status:

[...]

As the pagan taoism teaches, "chi" confers upon one magical powers among
which are "discernment". Our friend confuses his own imagination with
having this magical power when he talks about "understanding". In
taoism everyone has "chi" as part of its pagan teaching. In
christianity only those within the fold have the Holy Spirit.

Our friend exposes his belief that "chi" confers magical powers if used
correctly and conflates it with faith as Christ taught above. The link
above points the teachings of a variation of the pagan taoism which
combines magical physical movement with being able to use the majic of
"chi" effectively.

This "chi" is only one of our friend's teachings that is in error. As a
lone ranger bible reader who refuses an external person to guide him in
orthodox teaching he will by compulsion invent error upon error.

This one comes one thinks from a childhood spent watching too many
kungfu movies where the power of the "chi" magic is shown being used to
beat up one's foes.

God bless.

Abdul The Krout

Aug 20, 2007, 2:19:06 PM8/20/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

Can you imagine spending all of eternity with yourself, Chunkie?
<shudder>
I don't want to be anywhere near you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 20, 2007, 2:35:00 PM8/20/07
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/58bd8cbb26a60037?>

> Might provoke a bit of actual awe if that ever had the slightest
> effect, other than making you feel like you've done something

Here were the physcial effects of the spiritual shockwaves that came
from rebuking and cursing satan, in the holy name of Jesus:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/08/20/japan.plane/index.html

Simply note that despite the fireball, not one person was injured.

This is the work of LORD Almighty GOD.

Laus Deo ! ! ! ! ! ! !

This has made me infinitely hungrier :-)

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungry... be blessed:

tr...@is-best.com

Aug 20, 2007, 2:31:28 PM8/20/07

> All who cry Lord Lord shall not see the kigdom of Heaven. Our good
> friend from atlanta is a lone ranger bible reader. This has led him
> into error many times in his posts. He refuses to seek external to
> himself spiritual reference by which to measure his self invented
> teachings.

"The Holy Spirit is GOD and not self, satan.

It remains my choice to die to self daily while it clearly remains
your choice to continue to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit."

You are not the Holy Spirit. You refuse to seek outside of yourself
guidance from another person by which to measure your lone ranger
imagination against orthodox teachings.

> He teaches that the pagan "chi" from the pagan religion taoism is the
> Holy Spirit.

"Incorrect, satan.

In the Holy Spirit, I know that the life force energy known as "chi"
by the Mandarin Chinese is from HIM. The Mandarin word "chi"
literally means breath.

Jesus did breathe the Holy Spirit upon HIS disciples when HE sent them
forth to heal and cast out demons. Since then, the Holy Spirit has been at
work even among those who did not know HIM."

In the pagan taoism "chi" is in everyone and everything. In christianity
the Holy Spirit is confered from God only to those in the fold.

> "Chi" can confer unto one majical powers if applied correctly.

"The powers of the Holy Spirit are not magical, satan.

Again, you, satan, continue to blaspheme against HIM."

Again, you confess the magical powers thought to be ht hand if the "chi" is
used in the proper way. "Chi" is not the Holy Spirit.

> He teaches animism that rocks and stones have souls and can
> recieve eternal punishment.

"If the rocks did not have souls, you would not have been able to tempt
Jesus to command them to turn into bread, satan."

You confess your animism that rocks have souls. Animism is also part of
the pagan taoism.

> He teaches the Holy trinity is within a system of 7 spirits.

"This is as written by Saint John in Revelation, satan.

There is GOD the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit, and the four Living
Creatures."

No, "seven spirits" is clearly used. There about 45 uses of "seven" in the
book that are clearly used as an allegory. The "seven spirits of God" are
also to be seven burning torches and seven horns and seven eyes of a
creature. Is God these things also?

> All of these and other false teachings come from his lone ranger bible
> reading without reference to others outside himself.

"Again, the Holy Spirit is not self, satan.

The Holy Spirit is GOD."

Indeed, just as you are not either Holy Spirit nor God and the imaginations
you invent are not from them either.

> He is the sole
> measure unto himself with "chi" giving him the nod when he is correct
> and directing him in his thoughts and deeds.

"Again, the Holy Spirit is not "chi," satan.

The Holy Spirit is GOD."

This is even worse, you confess accepting a false spirit of "chi" from a
pagan religion's teachings.

> I forgive him for his attacks against me and ask his pardon if I have
> offended. His answer is more attack and slander and libel.

"Your forgiveness is meaningless, satan."

Consult the Lord's prayer, among several other places He teaches us about
forgiveness.

> Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me a sinner.

"As it is written, your blaspheming against the Holy Spirit will not be
forgiven, satan."

> God bless.

"May the suffering and agony of all those who have been injured by your
lies (especially those afflicted with type-2 diabetes) be returned to
you in infinite manifold ways when you and your demons are cast into
that lake of fire which awaits you.

In the awesome name of LORD Jesus Christ, I curse and rebuke you yet
again, satan."

I forgive you, if I have offended forgive me.

Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me a sinner.

May God bless and protect you and provide peace.

Cary Kittrell

Aug 20, 2007, 2:38:15 PM8/20/07
In article <1187634900.8...@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/58bd8cbb26a60037?>
> >
> > Might provoke a bit of actual awe if that ever had the slightest
> > effect, other than making you feel like you've done something
>
> Here were the physcial effects of the spiritual shockwaves that came
> from rebuking and cursing satan, in the holy name of Jesus:
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/08/20/japan.plane/index.html

Whereas when you do it, it guarantees that "Satan" [sic]
will post here yet again. And again and again and again
and again and again and again and again and again and again .

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 20, 2007, 2:44:40 PM8/20/07
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > Might provoke a bit of actual awe if that ever had the slightest
> > > effect, other than making you feel like you've done something
> >
> > Here were the physical effects of the spiritual shockwaves that came

> > from rebuking and cursing satan, in the holy name of Jesus:
> >
> > http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/08/20/japan.plane/index.html
>
> Whereas when you do it, it guarantees that "Satan" [sic]
> will post here yet again. And again and again and again
> and again and again and again and again and again and again .

You now have the "slightest effect" that you requested in order to be
in awe of GOD.

tr...@is-better.com

Aug 20, 2007, 2:46:19 PM8/20/07

And you know so much about me from a few lines exposing the false
teachings of our friend from atlanta? Is that a form of false witness?
Do you agree with his false teachings invented as a lone ranger bible
reader who refuses to seek external to himself guidance from others
regarding orthodox teachings? It is not your relationship with him, it
is his error in teachings he invents that is the point.

I forgive you, forgive me if I have offended.

God bless.

Don Kirkman

Aug 20, 2007, 2:51:36 PM8/20/07
article <1187606299.2...@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> >In the Holy Spirit, I know that the life force energy known as "chi"
>> >by the Mandarin Chinese is from HIM. The Mandarin word "chi"
>> >literally means breath.

>> Or "spirit" or "feeling". It's also part of the compound words for
>> steam engines and human feelings and sensations in Japanese (it was
>> borrowed from China via Korea) and for automobiles in Korean.

>> I don't know about the dozens of other Chinese dialects aside from
>> Mandarin, but since chi is used as a philosophical term of art it may
>> not be used universally for "life force," which is not really equivalent
>> to "breath."

>> Literalism makes the world simple - overly simple - but doesn't help
>> the understanding of reality.

>Chi (aka Qi) in the context used in this discussion is "life force
>energy" or "breath."

>Source:

>http://www.kungfulibrary.com/qi-gong-2.htm

>The Holy Spirit is the Source of Qi (life force energy).

Ah, yes, the clan of the monks of the Sparse/Small Forest. You make
Mr. Carradine proud, Grasshopper!

BTW, the four large hanzi on the right say "Shao Lin breath[ing]
control"; the bottom two hanzi translate as : "breathing exercise,
breath control, spirit cultivation, chi kung, qigong."

"Chi kung" and "qi gong" of course are the same words/hanzi in different
dialects.

You really should cite something that supports your understanding of
"life force" or "energy"; that page regularly uses the term "breath", as
in "breath Qi" but neither uses "life force" or "energy" nor defines Qi.
--
Don Kirkman

Don Kirkman

Aug 20, 2007, 2:51:36 PM8/20/07
article <1187607587....@r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
>>
>> >http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/08/19/nbirdflu119.xml
>>
>> >or:
>>
>> >http://tinyurl.com/2dlex4
>>
>> >As a molecular biologist knowing that the H5N1 Avian Flu virus has
>> >already mutated successfully on at least one occasion already to a

>> >form that was readily transmitted from human-to-human, the 20%

>> >estimate is closer to reality.

>> Since that fact ("already mutated") is not in your cited article (which
>> is a newspaper report, not a scientific study), please cite where the
>> mutation is noted in a scientific document.

>"Avian influenza viruses preferentially recognize sialosugar chains
>terminating in sialic acid-alpha2,3-galactose (SAalpha2,3Gal), whereas
>human influenza viruses preferentially recognize SAalpha2,6Gal. A
>conversion to SAalpha2,6Gal specificity is believed to be one of the
>changes required for the introduction of new hemagglutinin (HA)
>subtypes to human population, which can lead to pandemic. H5N1 avian
>influenza virus is a major threat for emergence of a pandemic virus.
>As of June 12th, 2007, the virus has been reported in 45 countries,
>and 312 human cases with 190 deaths have been confirmed. We describe
>here substitutions at position 129 and 134 identified in a virus
>isolated from a fatal human case that could change the receptor-

>binding preference of HA of H5N1 virus from SAalpha2,3Gal to both

>SAalpha2,3Gal and SAalpha2,6Gal. Molecular modeling demonstrated that

>the mutation may stabilize SAalpha2,6Gal in its optimal cis

>conformation in the binding pocket. The mutation was found in

>approximately half of the viral sequences directly amplified from a
>respiratory specimen of the patient. Our data confirm the presence of
>H5N1 virus with the ability to bind to human-type receptor in this
>patient and suggest the selection and expansion of the mutant with
>human-type receptor specificity in human host environment."

>Source:
>http://tinyurl.com/24mx9h

Thank you. I see the mutation, and I see "could change" and "may
stabilize," but I don't see "already mutated" or "was readily
transmitted from human-to-human," which was your claim, nor any
statement that the deceased caught the virus from another human being.

>> Further, you seem to be siding with the non-medical experts' estimate of
>> 20% rather than the medical experts' estimate of 5% *in Britain*. Can
>> you explain why non-medical experts should be believed over medical
>> experts?

>It is the non-medical research microbiologists, molecular biologists
>and virologists, who are battling H5N1 on the frontlines at the
>present time.

And there are no medical specialists there on the frontlines (wherever
that may be)? ISTM epidemiologists and public health types might be in
an equally good, if not better, position to know the pace and range of
H5N1 in real time.
--
Don Kirkman

Medusa

Aug 20, 2007, 3:02:22 PM8/20/07
On Aug 19, 9:03 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> There is a way of being relatively certain that one will survive the
> pandemic when it occurs.
>
> We are teaching this method to folks in our local communities here in
> Atlanta.

Oh, so just you special people will survive. Yeah, right. In your
dreams.

Now I know you're totally insane.

Medusa

Al

Aug 20, 2007, 3:05:04 PM8/20/07
Andrew B. Chung, Total fucking liar, wrote:

>>> They request that a nominal US$30 charitable donation be made on-line
>>> concurrently to help defray costs of handling and shipping.
>> 30 bucks for shipping and handling?
>
> Yes, satan.
>
>> Who the fuck are you kidding?
>
> No one, satan.

Yet another Chunkie LIE exposed!! He previously swore he would NEVER
again respond to me!!!

And, while we're at it, from your LYING mouth: "Name-calling simply
shows you are lost..." So ... I guess you're lost, asshole.

Rod

Aug 20, 2007, 3:18:48 PM8/20/07

That 30 bucks you're complaining about can help a load of other
people. I wouldn't deny that help to anyone, and it stands to reason
that Andrew has to offset production costs for those cd's, as those
aren't free either.

> If your "method of surviving" was worth knowing about it would be
> published and distributed FREE (as on the internet). Or will you take
> pleasure in watching people die because they didn't send you 30 bucks??

Nothing is stopping you from contacting Don! I myself plan to spend
twice that in the trust that the foundation knows where it
will do the most good.

Why must everything always be free for some people ? Are you cheap Al,
or what exactly ? Or is it the reputation that charities have acquired
from several bad apples in their organizations ?

Rod

Aug 20, 2007, 3:29:40 PM8/20/07
Al wrote:

>>> 30 bucks for shipping and handling?
>>
>> Yes, satan.
>>
>>> Who the fuck are you kidding?
>>
>> No one, satan.
>>

> Yet another Chunkie LIE exposed!! He previously swore he would NEVER
> again respond to me!!!

It looks as if he forgave you and offered you a second chance,
it also appears that for his kindness and effort you spit in his
face.

It is also probable that he had forgotten you, and that doesn't
qualify him as a liar either. A lie is a deliberate untruth, where
forgetting you would be more in the line of a blessing, from what I
have seen of your language below.

But, you can't help it, right ? High school english was simply to
rigorous for you. I know...I had problems with english comp myself
so I found tutor..you can to....

Cary Kittrell

Aug 20, 2007, 3:24:16 PM8/20/07
In article <1187634900.8...@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/58bd8cbb26a60037?>
> >
> > Might provoke a bit of actual awe if that ever had the slightest
> > effect, other than making you feel like you've done something
>
> Here were the physcial effects of the spiritual shockwaves that came
> from rebuking and cursing satan, in the holy name of Jesus:

> http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/08/20/japan.plane/index.html

And yet strangely enough, the words "Satan", "rebuke" "curse",
and Jesus appear nowhere in the article.

> Simply note that despite the fireball, not one person was injured.

Simply note that the word "fireball" also does not appear as well.

Are we looking at the same article?

> This is the work of LORD Almighty GOD.

As were the deaths of dozens of churchgoers in Peru when
their church fell in on them last week?

-- cary

BrG...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2007, 3:53:29 PM8/20/07
On Aug 20, 10:48 am, "convicted anti-Christian, Mr. Andrew B. Chung"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

> Yes, satan.
> No one, satan.
> You, satan, may certainly ask...

> In the awesome and holy name of Jesus, I rebuke you again, satan.

Name-calling is "the use of offensive names especially to win an
argument or to induce rejection or condemnation (as of a person or
project) without objective consideration of the facts."
Source: http://m-w.com/dictionary/name-calling

"Quackery is a sin." -- Holly Spit
Amen.

Wiser to post less, down to the optimal amount thereby becoming a
responsible person.
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/d559bc684dd89f
--
Mr. Chung's on-line behavior simply shows that the Holy Spirit is
absolutely right in convicting him.

The 10mg Lizard-Spit Approach is not a diet.
It does help people manage their Diabetes Mellitus (DM) possibly
preventing long-term complications resulting from poor control.
Bottom line: It remains wise to be peanut-free.
The Peanut-Free Approach is completely free and comes with free
internet support plus an unprecedented kazillion-dollar guarantee.

May your BG and A1c get better, dear neighbor whom I communicate with
unconditionally.

Be on Lizard-Spit... be Peanut-free... be blessed:
Be well, travel with a light heart and a low A1c [Gene, 3:16]
Prayerfully in Lizard-Spit's awesome love,
Gene Goldman
http://heartmdphd.com/Convicts/
T2
Metformin, Lizard-Spit, Aspartame, Nutrisweet, Sacarin

Unlike quacks pushing snake oil and fad diets, please consult a
competent medical professional before following medical advice from
the internet.
Consuming copious amounts of Aspartame-laden soft drinks with reckless
abandon!
Give me NutraSweet over peanuts any day!
Internet newsgroup posting. Copyright 2007. All rights reserved.

Rod

Aug 20, 2007, 4:18:31 PM8/20/07
BrG...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Aug 20, 10:48 am, "convicted anti-Christian, Mr. Andrew B. Chung"
> <heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes, satan.
>> No one, satan.
>> You, satan, may certainly ask...
>> In the awesome and holy name of Jesus, I rebuke you again, satan.
>
> Name-calling is "the use of offensive names especially to win an
> argument or to induce rejection or condemnation (as of a person or
> project) without objective consideration of the facts."
> Source: http://m-w.com/dictionary/name-calling
>
> "Quackery is a sin." -- Holly Spit
> Amen.
>
> Wiser to post less, down to the optimal amount thereby becoming a
> responsible person.
> http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/d559bc684dd89f
> --
> Mr. Chung's on-line behavior simply shows that the Holy Spirit is
> absolutely right in convicting him.

Yes, he is guilty of being dedicated to God, His work, and the
medical profession.

> The 10mg Lizard-Spit Approach is not a diet.
> It does help people manage their Diabetes Mellitus (DM) possibly
> preventing long-term complications resulting from poor control.
> Bottom line: It remains wise to be peanut-free.
> The Peanut-Free Approach is completely free and comes with free
> internet support plus an unprecedented kazillion-dollar guarantee.
>
> May your BG and A1c get better, dear neighbor whom I communicate with
> unconditionally.
>
> Be on Lizard-Spit... be Peanut-free... be blessed:
> Be well, travel with a light heart and a low A1c [Gene, 3:16]
> Prayerfully in Lizard-Spit's awesome love,
> Gene Goldman
> http://heartmdphd.com/Convicts/
> T2
> Metformin, Lizard-Spit, Aspartame, Nutrisweet, Sacarin
>
> Unlike quacks pushing snake oil and fad diets, please consult a
> competent medical professional before following medical advice from
> the internet.
> Consuming copious amounts of Aspartame-laden soft drinks with reckless
> abandon!
> Give me NutraSweet over peanuts any day!
> Internet newsgroup posting. Copyright 2007. All rights reserved.

It must have taken a lot out of you to mock a follower of God,
perhaps you'll save some for yourself next time. We wouldn't
want you running around exhausted, now would we ? That would
just make more work for another Doctor somewhere, and they are
overworked already...

Rod

Mark K. Bilbo

Aug 20, 2007, 4:25:06 PM8/20/07
On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 19:24:16 +0000, Cary Kittrell wrote:

> In article <1187634900.8...@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> writes:
>> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

msg/58bd8cbb26a60037?>

>> > Might provoke a bit of actual awe if that ever had the slightest
>> > effect, other than making you feel like you've done something
>>
>> Here were the physcial effects of the spiritual shockwaves that came
>> from rebuking and cursing satan, in the holy name of Jesus:
>
>> http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/08/20/japan.plane/index.html
>
> And yet strangely enough, the words "Satan", "rebuke" "curse", and Jesus
> appear nowhere in the article.

Not to mention, everybody escaped...

(Guess god's aim isn't what it used to be)

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

- Dr. House

Abdul The Krout

Aug 20, 2007, 4:33:06 PM8/20/07

"Rod" <kc0...@att.net> wrote in message

I thought it was great!
Actually chuckled out loud a few times.
You must not have a sense of humor - not surprising, most silly xians
don't.

Cary Kittrell

Aug 20, 2007, 4:38:59 PM8/20/07
"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo>

> On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 19:24:16 +0000, Cary Kittrell wrote:
>
> > In article <1187634900.8...@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>

> msg/58bd8cbb26a60037?>

> >> Here were the physcial effects of the spiritual shockwaves that came
> >> from rebuking and cursing satan, in the holy name of Jesus:
> >
> >> http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/08/20/japan.plane/index.html
> >
> > And yet strangely enough, the words "Satan", "rebuke" "curse", and Jesus
> > appear nowhere in the article.
>
> Not to mention, everybody escaped...
>
> (Guess god's aim isn't what it used to be)

Kind of figured that one out when He went to smite
the French Quarter...and hit everything but.

-- cary

theBeaver

Aug 20, 2007, 5:06:38 PM8/20/07

>> The "god" you worship, if he existed, would be the kind who stands idly
>> by and does nothing while the worst things imaginable happen to the most
>> innocent creatures. That is the kind of morality that you respect. So
>> fuck you, you immoral bastard.
>
> Name-calling simply shows you are lost...
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/dream.asp
>
> ... and adds to GOD's scientific proof concerning HIS spiritual laws:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Proof
>
> The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> special...
>
> ... we are simply forgiven by GOD:
>
> http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
>
> May you wisely choose to be forgiven too by publicly declaring with
> your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Cardiologist

Fuck you very much, but you're wrong. Same reason as above.

Rod

Aug 20, 2007, 5:13:30 PM8/20/07

When it's humorous, yes....If I had your sense of humor then I would
be laughing at your remarks right now, but as you observed, I must not
have a sense of humor.

The Chief Instigator

Aug 20, 2007, 5:26:07 PM8/20/07
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> writes:

>convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/58bd8cbb26a60037?>

>> Might provoke a bit of actual awe if that ever had the slightest
>> effect, other than making you feel like you've done something

>Here were the physcial effects of the spiritual shockwaves that came
>from rebuking and cursing satan, in the holy name of Jesus:

...in other words, just more of your out-of-control delusions, Fraud Chung.
(Fortunately, when we were visiting some of my relatives in White County a
couple of months ago, we avoided your dump on the drive back to Houston, as I
wanted to get back into Texas by dark.)

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2006-07 Houston Aeros) AA#2273

Velvet Elvis

Aug 20, 2007, 5:33:25 PM8/20/07
On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:35:00 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/58bd8cbb26a60037?>
>>
>> Might provoke a bit of actual awe if that ever had the slightest
>> effect, other than making you feel like you've done something
>
>Here were the physcial effects of the spiritual shockwaves that came
>from rebuking and cursing satan, in the holy name of Jesus:
>
>http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/08/20/japan.plane/index.html
>
>Simply note that despite the fireball, not one person was injured.
>
>This is the work of LORD Almighty GOD.

The 20,000 children that starved to death in the last 24 hours were also the
work of your Lord.

Cary Kittrell

Aug 20, 2007, 6:27:53 PM8/20/07
In article <1187573639.1...@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> writes:
> friend R0d wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> > > And God's other revelation, the creation, says evolution was His will.
> > >
> > > God bless.
> >
> > As is peace, so how can you observe and serve his will
> > by contending with another that serves God ?
>
> GOD's perfect will is exactly what satan is trying to subvert here.
>
> Darwin's Theory of Evolution would have folks believe that events in
> nature happened in a "non-deterministic" fashion (i.e. by chance
> without GOD's direction). Indeed, in his book Origin of Species,
> Darwin makes a direct reference to the randomness of "Mother Nature"

No. He doesn't.

> with the personalization of capitalization.

Hard to capitalize a phrase which doesn't appear.

He DOES say "mother-hen" and "mother-country". Does
that help?

In any event, feel free to prove me wrong:

http://www.literature.org/authors/darwin-charles/the-origin-of-species/

http://www.literature.org/authors/darwin-charles/the-origin-of-species-6th-edition/

-- cary

Don Kirkman

Aug 20, 2007, 7:40:18 PM8/20/07
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article <1187634900.8...@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>:

>Here were the physcial effects of the spiritual shockwaves that came
>from rebuking and cursing satan, in the holy name of Jesus:

>http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/08/20/japan.plane/index.html

>Simply note that despite the fireball, not one person was injured.

Want to put some of that million dollars on your "spiritual shockwaves"
version of the cause against the probability the investigators will find
an engine problem or other mechanical failure?
--
Don Kirkman

Don Kirkman

Aug 20, 2007, 7:40:18 PM8/20/07
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Rod wrote in article
<pOlyi.1823$Oo....@newssvr17.news.prodigy.net>:

>Al wrote:
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>>> There is a way of being relatively certain that one will survive the
>>> pandemic when it occurs.

>>> All who are interested can receive a copy of the same DVD by emailing
>>> the Wellness Foundation, whose web site is located at:

>>> http://TheWellnessFoundation.com

>>> They request that a nominal US$30 charitable donation be made on-line
>>> concurrently to help defray costs of handling and shipping.

>> 30 bucks for shipping and handling? Who the fuck are you kidding?
>> Another Chunk scam.

> That 30 bucks you're complaining about can help a load of other
> people. I wouldn't deny that help to anyone, and it stands to reason
> that Andrew has to offset production costs for those cd's, as those
>aren't free either.

He could avoid those production costs by posting it on a web page and
posting the URL here. I wonder why he never thought of that?

>> If your "method of surviving" was worth knowing about it would be
>> published and distributed FREE (as on the internet). Or will you take
>> pleasure in watching people die because they didn't send you 30 bucks??

> Nothing is stopping you from contacting Don! I myself plan to spend
> twice that in the trust that the foundation knows where it
> will do the most good.

Be sure you let Andrew know he's got $30 coming; I hope you get a
tax-deductible receipt for it.
--
Don Kirkman

Rod

Aug 20, 2007, 8:10:30 PM8/20/07

Even more important is the good that will get done. Much has been
contributed to my life by teachers and so many others, spending
their time to make certain that I understood the things before me,
and many spent some grueling minutes help me get thru trig with
some grace. I know I'm going to enjoy giving back when the chance
is their to do so...

Rod

Cary Kittrell

Aug 20, 2007, 8:45:38 PM8/20/07
R0d <kc00...@SPAMatt.net>

> >> As is peace, so how can you observe and serve his will
> >> by contending with another that serves God ?

Um, why are you arguing with satan here?

Because if you believe Andrew on this matter, that is exactly
what you are doing. Arguing with the devil himself.

You know, when Andrew post-edits attributions to make them something like:

satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

he's not kidding.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 20, 2007, 9:11:54 PM8/20/07

If you were knowledgeable about this topic, you would understand that
the mutation has already happened (ie "already mutated") and that they
would not have undertaken this major sequencing endeavor if there had
been absolutely no suspicion that the deceased had not caught the

virus from another human being.

> >> Further, you seem to be siding with the non-medical experts' estimate of
> >> 20% rather than the medical experts' estimate of 5% *in Britain*. Can
> >> you explain why non-medical experts should be believed over medical
> >> experts?
>
> >It is the non-medical research microbiologists, molecular biologists
> >and virologists, who are battling H5N1 on the frontlines at the
> >present time.
>
> And there are no medical specialists there on the frontlines (wherever
> that may be)?

Not in significant numbers because the frontlines are not yet in
hospitals.

> ISTM epidemiologists and public health types might be in
> an equally good, if not better, position to know the pace and range of
> H5N1 in real time.

They know from the 1918-19 Spanish Flu experience that the situation
is critical with anticipated very rapid pace and global range as you
well know from the presentation you have possibly viewed from the DVD
that was sent to you by the Wellness Foundation per my request to show
that I have forgiven you for your trespasses against me.

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungry... be blessed:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/PressRelease

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 20, 2007, 9:19:59 PM8/20/07
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> >Here were the physcial effects of the spiritual shockwaves that came
> >from rebuking and cursing satan, in the holy name of Jesus:
>
> >http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/08/20/japan.plane/index.html
>
> >Simply note that despite the fireball, not one person was injured.
>
> Want to put some of that million dollars on your "spiritual shockwaves"
> version of the cause against the probability the investigators will find
> an engine problem or other mechanical failure?

The latter would not explain why not one person was injured despite
the fireball.

Cary Kittrell

Aug 20, 2007, 9:30:43 PM8/20/07
In article <1187659199.9...@r34g2000hsd.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > >Here were the physcial effects of the spiritual shockwaves that came
> > >from rebuking and cursing satan, in the holy name of Jesus:
> >
> > >http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/08/20/japan.plane/index.html
> >
> > >Simply note that despite the fireball, not one person was injured.
> >
> > Want to put some of that million dollars on your "spiritual shockwaves"
> > version of the cause against the probability the investigators will find
> > an engine problem or other mechanical failure?
>
> The latter would not explain why not one person was injured despite
> the fireball.

Funny, the word "fireball" STILL has not appeared in the link
you gave above.

Maybe it'll show up there tomorrow...

-- cary

Michael F. Poellot

Aug 20, 2007, 9:44:06 PM8/20/07

Of course Dr Chung is not kidding by insulting people while
considering his myopic and pedomorphic mindset. Andrew behaves like a
child who has an imaginary friend as his buddy to guide him. Later,
in adulthood, that imaginary friend in his case could easily have
transformed into a powerfully mind-manipulating supernatural being aka
God, Jesus or a holy spirit character --just creating a psychotic
delusion. Disagreements from those who don't believe in fiction are
simply dismissed then -- a theist's axiom became the status quo
without any further discussion. Those who dare to question religious
proselytizing and inappropriate off-topic homilies in so-called
scientific or medical newsgroups will be attacked by arrogant and
insolent comments--especially by a character who thinks to be humble
of himself. The results are obvious. You, Cary, many others, and I,
are listed now as convicts in the name of the Holy Spirit on a
cardiologist's website. As if he hasn't anything better to do.

Michael

Cary Kittrell

Aug 20, 2007, 9:48:16 PM8/20/07

Wel,l well, diligent searching on my part has finally resulted in
a report willing to use the word "fireball":

http://www.mercurynews.com/nationworld/ci_6668054

Now all we have to find is one which contains, in addition,
the words "rebuke", "curse", "Satan", and "Jesus", and
Andrew's original post will have been exonerated.

"Spiritual shockwaves" would just be icing on the cake.

-- cary

Don Kirkman

Aug 21, 2007, 3:29:31 AM8/21/07
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article <1187659199.9...@r34g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> >Here were the physcial effects of the spiritual shockwaves that came
>> >from rebuking and cursing satan, in the holy name of Jesus:

>> >http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/08/20/japan.plane/index.html

>> >Simply note that despite the fireball, not one person was injured.

>> Want to put some of that million dollars on your "spiritual shockwaves"
>> version of the cause against the probability the investigators will find
>> an engine problem or other mechanical failure?

>The latter would not explain why not one person was injured despite
>the fireball.

The best explanation of that, I suppose, is that--as clearly shown on
TV--all the passengers were outside the plane when the fireball erupted,
having been evacuated by the crew a minute or so before the explosion.
--
Don Kirkman

Don Kirkman

Aug 21, 2007, 3:29:31 AM8/21/07
article <1187658714.8...@g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

The article clearly says that there had been changes at two positions,
but nowhere does it support your interpretation. It doesn't say any
human had infected another--your claim; everything the abstract says is
future: "may", "could change", "with the ability to". The occasion
and motivation for the study is pure speculation on your part, unless
you know something you're not sharing with us.
--
Don Kirkman

Sanity's Little Helper

Aug 21, 2007, 4:54:59 AM8/21/07
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> screamed and
ranted:

> satan via another sockpuppet (corporeal demon) angrily hisses:

>> > There is a way of being relatively certain that one will survive
>> > the pandemic when it occurs.
>> >
>> > All who are interested can receive a copy of the same DVD by
>> > emailing the Wellness Foundation, whose web site is located at:
>> >
>> > http://TheWellnessFoundation.com
>> >
>> > They request that a nominal US$30 charitable donation be made
>> > on-line concurrently to help defray costs of handling and shipping.
>>
>> 30 bucks for shipping and handling?
>

> Yes, satan.

>> Who the fuck are you kidding?
>

> No one, satan.
>
>> Another Chunk scam.
>
> No. All proceeds are going to the Foundation, which is a charitable
> non-profit organization.
>
> You, satan, may certainly ask dear neighbor Don Kirkman to borrow his
> DVD that he has received about surviving the Bird Flu Pandemic if you
> do not have US$30 to donate to charity.

I assume you would send the DVD out even if no donation is made
(otherwise, presumably, you are breaking the law).

What would be just as easy is for you to publish the contents on one of
the many domain names you own. If people want to make a donation to your
"charitable foundation", you could provide a Paypal link. It's easy, and
there wouldn't be anything to argue about.

--
David Silverman C.B.E.
aa #2208

Sanity's Little Helper

Aug 21, 2007, 4:58:41 AM8/21/07
Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote in news:rGmyi.18642$eY.9896
@newssvr13.news.prodigy.net to alt.atheism:

Well, Chung sure as heck isn't overworked.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 21, 2007, 5:46:31 AM8/21/07
convicted neighbor David Silverman (satan's Little Helper) wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote::

I would, but the Foundation won't unless I personally ask them to as a
favor for me.

This would be the case for dear neighbor Don Kirkman who has received
a DVD from me with a recording of the information that the Holy Spirit
has led me to give freely to folks in my community for surviving the
Bird Flu Pandemic, when it occurs.

> What would be just as easy is for you to publish the contents on one of
> the many domain names you own.

The Foundation owns the rights to the presentation.

> If people want to make a donation to your
> "charitable foundation", you could provide a Paypal link.

The Wellness Foundation does not belong to me and already receives
charitable donations online via PayPal:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com

> It's easy, and
> there wouldn't be anything to argue about.

GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to argue.

Be hungry... be healthy... be blessed:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 21, 2007, 5:55:22 AM8/21/07
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> friend Rod wrote:
> > satan via a sockpupper (corporeal demon) angrily hissed:

> >> 30 bucks for shipping and handling? Who the fuck are you kidding?
> >> Another Chunk scam.
>
> > That 30 bucks you're complaining about can help a load of other
> > people. I wouldn't deny that help to anyone, and it stands to reason
> > that Andrew has to offset production costs for those cd's, as those
> > aren't free either.
>
> He could avoid those production costs by posting it on a web page and
> posting the URL here. I wonder why he never thought of that?

The rights to the recording belongs to the Wellness Foundation and not
to me.

> >> If your "method of surviving" was worth knowing about it would be
> >> published and distributed FREE (as on the internet). Or will you take
> >> pleasure in watching people die because they didn't send you 30 bucks??
>
> > Nothing is stopping you from contacting Don! I myself plan to spend
> > twice that in the trust that the foundation knows where it
> > will do the most good.
>
> Be sure you let Andrew know he's got $30 coming; I hope you get a
> tax-deductible receipt for it.

The donation would not be made payable to me but to the Wellness
Foundation, which automatically provides a tax-deductible receipt when
donations are made on-line:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungry... be blessed:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 21, 2007, 6:03:31 AM8/21/07
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> >convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

This does mean that the virus has "already mutated."

> It doesn't say any
> human had infected another--your claim;

We know there already has been human-to-human transmission albeit
mercifully limited.

> everything the abstract says is
> future: "may", "could change", "with the ability to".

This is why the 20% likelihood estimate of occurrence with each
passing year is closer to reality than the 3% estimate.

> The occasion
> and motivation for the study is pure speculation on your part, unless
> you know something you're not sharing with us.

That information has been shared with you already via the DVD you
received from the Wellness Foundation per my personal request to show
that I have forgiven your trespasses against me.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 21, 2007, 6:11:48 AM8/21/07
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> >convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> >> Want to put some of that million dollars on your "spiritual shockwaves"
> >> version of the cause against the probability the investigators will find
> >> an engine problem or other mechanical failure?
>
> >The latter would not explain why not one person was injured despite
> >the fireball.
>
> The best explanation of that, I suppose, is that--as clearly shown on
> TV--all the passengers were outside the plane when the fireball erupted,
> having been evacuated by the crew a minute or so before the explosion.

Yes, in the Holy Spirit, I was there to see the fireball.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS compelling
the passengers and crew of the plane to evacuate as rapidly as they
did.

Laus Deo !

Be hungry... be healthy... be happy... be blessed:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 21, 2007, 6:18:04 AM8/21/07
convicted neighbor theBeaver wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c3a0d6ec71b30b10

> >> The "god" you worship, if he existed, would be the kind who stands idly
> >> by and does nothing while the worst things imaginable happen to the most
> >> innocent creatures. That is the kind of morality that you respect. So
> >> fuck you, you immoral bastard.
> >
> > Name-calling simply shows you are lost...
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/dream.asp
> >
> > ... and adds to GOD's scientific proof concerning HIS spiritual laws:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Proof
> >
> > The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> > special...
> >
> > ... we are simply forgiven by GOD:
> >
> > http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
> >
> > May you wisely choose to be forgiven too by publicly declaring with
> > your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
>
> Fuck you very much, but you're wrong. Same reason as above.

Your behavior simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to
convict you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Nosterill

Aug 21, 2007, 6:19:14 AM8/21/07
On Aug 20, 8:02 pm, Medusa <Medusa4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 19, 9:03 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

> <heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> > There is a way of being relatively certain that one will survive the
> > pandemic when it occurs.
>
> > We are teaching this method to folks in our local communities here in
> > Atlanta.
>
> Oh, so just you special people will survive. Yeah, right. In your
> dreams.
>
> Now I know you're totally insane.

You only just noticed that?????

Al

Aug 21, 2007, 7:16:07 AM8/21/07
Rod wrote:
> Al wrote:

>>> Yes, satan.

>>> No one, satan.
>>>

>> Yet another Chunkie LIE exposed!! He previously swore he would NEVER
>> again respond to me!!!
>
> It looks as if he forgave you and offered you a second chance,
> it also appears that for his kindness and effort you spit in his
> face.
>
> It is also probable that he had forgotten you, and that doesn't
> qualify him as a liar either. A lie is a deliberate untruth, where
> forgetting you would be more in the line of a blessing, from what I
> have seen of your language below.
>
> But, you can't help it, right ? High school english was simply to
> rigorous for you. I know...I had problems with english comp myself
> so I found tutor..you can to....

Can you say SOCK PUPPET?

Al

Aug 21, 2007, 7:20:21 AM8/21/07
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> The rights to the recording belongs to the Wellness Foundation and not
> to me.

Then, if it will "help save lives", paraphrase the methodt and share it
on the net. Of course not, because you're full of chungshit!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 21, 2007, 7:24:38 AM8/21/07
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) angrily hissed:
> friend Rod wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) angrily hissed:

Indeed, that is what you are... satan's sockpuppet (corporeal demon).

In the awesome name of Jesus, you are rebuked along with your master
who holds your strings.

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Bondservant to the KING of kings and LORD of lords

flyingrat

Aug 21, 2007, 8:10:12 AM8/21/07
In article <1187566580.5...@o80g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,
heart...@emorycardiology.com says...

> As a molecular biologist knowing that the H5N1 Avian Flu virus has
> already mutated successfully on at least one occasion already to a
> form that was readily transmitted from human-to-human, the 20%
> estimate is closer to reality.
>
> GOD's will be done and not our wills.
>
> We are ready, dear LORD:

Roll up for another of Chung's phony prophecies and crapmandments. This
time it is the return of an old favourite, the bird flu epidemic.

as he is issuing new commandments and prophecies, does that not mean
Chung is again setting himself up as a prophet? The messenger of God?

"But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not
commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods,
must be put to death."

"You may say to yourselves, 'How can we know when a message has not
been spoken by the Lord?' If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the
Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has
not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of
him" (Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NIV).

So as Chung prophesied earthquakes, nuclear wars, the destruction of
Tehran (complete with dates) and the rest, that qualifies him firmly as
a false prophet. No doubt his St Chung the Baptist fantasy will continue
unabated.

FR

Al

Aug 21, 2007, 8:15:03 AM8/21/07
Andrew B. Chung, complete ass, wrote:

> Indeed, that is what you are... satan's sockpuppet (corporeal demon).

Name calling AGAIN, chunky?

flyingrat

Aug 21, 2007, 8:17:17 AM8/21/07
In article <1187575395....@r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
heart...@emorycardiology.com says...

> They request that a nominal US$30 charitable donation be made on-line
> concurrently to help defray costs of handling and shipping.

THEY?

The Wellness Foundation is a one-man charity run by you. Even before you
covered up the registration using Domains By Proxy, it was registered to
A.Chung

You are a thief and a liar.

Why did you let wellnessfoundation.com expire? Couldn't you afford to
renew it?

FR
--
Andrew Chung:

Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

Has lost numerous NNTP accounts with supernews and others, has had many
Google accounts nuked, and his vanity domain heartmdphd.com is now
banned from setting up accounts. He is instead using multiple Google
sock accounts and email addresses in the format love#@thetruth.com (#
being a number)

Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and only job
after just over 80 days

Fled the state of Florida, and now claims to practice in Georgia despite
having no admission priveliges in the State's hospitals

Runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa $200, the
ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its website

Makes failed prophecies concerning earthquakes with areas and dates,
which don't happen (remember the bible quotes about false prophets)

Performed a public attempt at 'exorcising' a Malaysian sock on usenet,
then denied doing it. He has recently reversed position again and admits
to practicing exorcism by usenet, proving himself a liar in the process.

Promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that he
demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud, where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover
onto food.

Declares he has a cardiology practice despite posting night and day from
the same IP address (his home presumably) or a coffee shop internet cafe

Makes further false prophecies that we should now be all dying in a bird
flu pandemic. When these fail to happen, he does them all over again and
changes the dates. Nuclear war is another Chung spciality, which
naturally doesn't happen when he says it is going to.

Worships evil hatemonger Fred Phelps and will not denounce the acts of
Westboro's congregation. He even accuses someone with the name Phelps of
being Fred's son and refuses to accept he is completely wrong.

Uses the same patter as Pat Robertson, indicating his religious activity
is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as
"being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly fundamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco. His latest vile trick is spamming the
blogs of dying cancer patients and then crowing triumphantly when they
pass away.

flyingrat

Aug 21, 2007, 8:20:18 AM8/21/07
In article <EYlyi.18636$eY....@newssvr13.news.prodigy.net>,
kc0...@att.net says...

> But, you can't help it, right ? High school english was simply to
> rigorous for you. I know...I had problems with english comp myself
> so I found tutor..you can to....

obviously it was a waste of money then. Did you find it hard to select a
tutor that was qualified in teaching English to a sock?

Mark K. Bilbo

Aug 21, 2007, 8:26:12 AM8/21/07
On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 20:38:59 +0000, Cary Kittrell wrote:

> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo>
>>
>> On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 19:24:16 +0000, Cary Kittrell wrote:

>> msg/58bd8cbb26a60037?>

>> > And yet strangely enough, the words "Satan", "rebuke" "curse", and
>> > Jesus appear nowhere in the article.
>>
>> Not to mention, everybody escaped...
>>
>> (Guess god's aim isn't what it used to be)
>
> Kind of figured that one out when He went to smite the French
> Quarter...and hit everything but.

Well, he's supposed to be infinitely old so he must be infinitely
senile...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
"Can you unmasterbate to someone?"

- Bill Maher

flyingrat

Aug 21, 2007, 8:28:23 AM8/21/07
In article <1187690122....@r34g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>,
heart...@emorycardiology.com says...

> The donation would not be made payable to me but to the Wellness
> Foundation, which automatically provides a tax-deductible receipt when
> donations are made on-line:

which is a one-man fake charity run by Chung. Any money given to it goes
straight into his pocket.

Where is the proof of the million bucks, Chung? Still evading?

What hospitals do you have priveliges at? Still evading that too?

Did your wife flee to California because of your lies and lunacy? When
did you stop beating her?

Why did you give up your 'fast' before 40 days, and why do you have to
wear secondhand clothes gifted from your family?

What happened to the nuclear wars, attack on Tehran and epidemics you
prophecied would happen?

FR

--
as he is issuing new commandments, does that not mean Chung is again

BrG...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2007, 10:45:24 AM8/21/07
On Aug 20, 1:18 pm, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:
> BrG...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Aug 20, 10:48 am, "convicted anti-Christian, Mr. Andrew B.Chung"
> > <heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
>
> >> Yes, satan.
> >> No one, satan.
> >> You, satan, may certainly ask...
> >> In the awesome and holy name of Jesus, I rebuke you again, satan.
>
> > Name-calling is "the use of offensive names especially to win an
> > argument or to induce rejection or condemnation (as of a person or
> > project) without objective consideration of the facts."
> > Source:http://m-w.com/dictionary/name-calling

> It must have taken a lot out of you to mock a follower of God,

No, I mocked a hypocrite, who lambasts others for doing what he does
not long after. In fact, I quoted Mr. Chung himself, from one of his
OWN posts.

Name-calling is "the use of offensive names especially to win an
argument or to induce rejection or condemnation (as of a person or
project) without objective consideration of the facts."
Source:http://m-w.com/dictionary/name-calling

If you consider that "mocking", then I recommend you speak with Mr.
Chung.

As for Mr. Chung being a Christian, all I can say is that his own
words and actions cast serious doubt on that claim.
Christians don't lie. Christians don't unmitigated hate. Christians
don't pay lip service to appearing Christian while really casting
curses on others. Christians don't judge.

At least, not the real Christians I know.

--
Mr. Chung's on-line behavior simply shows that the Holy Spirit is
absolutely right in convicting him.

BrG...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2007, 10:47:58 AM8/21/07
On Aug 21, 4:24 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) angrily hissed:

> Indeed, that is what you are... satan's sockpuppet (corporeal demon).

Name-calling is "the use of offensive names especially to win an

argument or to induce rejection or condemnation (as of a person or
project) without objective consideration of the facts."
Source: http://m-w.com/dictionary/name-calling

"Quackery is a sin." -- Holly Spit
Amen.

Wiser to post less, down to the optimal amount thereby becoming a
responsible person.
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/d559bc684dd89f

JESUS WAS A COCKSUCKER!

Aug 21, 2007, 12:15:10 PM8/21/07
DING DONG DR DEATH CHUNKERS IS A COCKSUCKER FOR JEEZUZ.

Cary Kittrell

Aug 21, 2007, 2:08:07 PM8/21/07
In article <73ijc3ddcrb8ke0dr...@4ax.com> Don Kirkman <don...@wavecable.com> writes:
> @4ax.com> <1187606299.2...@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com>
>
> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
> article <1187606299.2...@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com>:

> >> Or "spirit" or "feeling". It's also part of the compound words for
> >> steam engines and human feelings and sensations in Japanese (it was
> >> borrowed from China via Korea) and for automobiles in Korean.
>
> >> I don't know about the dozens of other Chinese dialects aside from
> >> Mandarin, but since chi is used as a philosophical term of art it may
> >> not be used universally for "life force," which is not really equivalent
> >> to "breath."
>
> >> Literalism makes the world simple - overly simple - but doesn't help
> >> the understanding of reality.
>
> >Chi (aka Qi) in the context used in this discussion is "life force
> >energy" or "breath."
>
> >Source:
>
> >http://www.kungfulibrary.com/qi-gong-2.htm
>
> >The Holy Spirit is the Source of Qi (life force energy).
>
> Ah, yes, the clan of the monks of the Sparse/Small Forest. You make
> Mr. Carradine proud, Grasshopper!
>
> BTW, the four large hanzi on the right say "Shao Lin breath[ing]
> control"; the bottom two hanzi translate as : "breathing exercise,
> breath control, spirit cultivation, chi kung, qigong."
>
> "Chi kung" and "qi gong" of course are the same words/hanzi in different
> dialects.
>
> You really should cite something that supports your understanding of
> "life force" or "energy"; that page regularly uses the term "breath", as
> in "breath Qi" but neither uses "life force" or "energy" nor defines Qi.

Well, that's the most startling thing since Mountie Benton Fraser
suddenly began speaking Mandarin in a Chinese restaurant in
"Due South"

And correcting a guy named "Chung" at that.

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Aug 21, 2007, 2:02:43 PM8/21/07
In article <1NCdndkgvaV5RFfb...@giganews.com> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> writes:
> On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 20:38:59 +0000, Cary Kittrell wrote:

> >> msg/58bd8cbb26a60037?>

> >> Not to mention, everybody escaped...
> >>
> >> (Guess god's aim isn't what it used to be)
> >
> > Kind of figured that one out when He went to smite the French
> > Quarter...and hit everything but.
>
> Well, he's supposed to be infinitely old so he must be infinitely
> senile...

Maybe... or maybe He just wanted to be sure he could still get a drink
at the end of a hard day's smiting.

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Aug 21, 2007, 2:09:54 PM8/21/07
In article <MPG.2134e6806...@news.readfreenews.net> Flying Rat, consultant in Earthquackery <chung.i...@privacy.net> writes:
> In article <1187566580.5...@o80g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,
> heart...@emorycardiology.com says...
> > As a molecular biologist knowing that the H5N1 Avian Flu virus has
> > already mutated successfully on at least one occasion already to a
> > form that was readily transmitted from human-to-human, the 20%
> > estimate is closer to reality.
> >
> > GOD's will be done and not our wills.
> >
> > We are ready, dear LORD:
> >

> Roll up for another of Chung's phony prophecies and crapmandments. This
> time it is the return of an old favourite, the bird flu epidemic.
>
> as he is issuing new commandments and prophecies, does that not mean
> Chung is again setting himself up as a prophet? The messenger of God?

Hey, if he keeps it up long enough, he's bound to be right: there's
a major flu pandemic every decade or two.

Whether it will be H5N1 remains to be seen.

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Aug 21, 2007, 2:15:48 PM8/21/07
In article <1187690122....@r34g2000hsd.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> > friend Rod wrote:
> > > satan via a sockpupper (corporeal demon) angrily hissed:

> > > That 30 bucks you're complaining about can help a load of other
> > > people. I wouldn't deny that help to anyone, and it stands to reason
> > > that Andrew has to offset production costs for those cd's, as those
> > > aren't free either.
> >
> > He could avoid those production costs by posting it on a web page and
> > posting the URL here. I wonder why he never thought of that?
>
> The rights to the recording belongs to the Wellness Foundation and not
> to me.

And so <ahem> "they" are not talking to you, or what?

Ask "them" for the rights to perform the public service
that Don suggested.

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Aug 21, 2007, 2:12:01 PM8/21/07
In article <MPG.2134e829b...@news.readfreenews.net> Flying Rat, consultant in Earthquackery <chung.i...@privacy.net> writes:

> In article <1187575395....@r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
> heart...@emorycardiology.com says...
> > They request that a nominal US$30 charitable donation be made on-line
> > concurrently to help defray costs of handling and shipping.
> >
> THEY?
>
> The Wellness Foundation is a one-man charity run by you. Even before you
> covered up the registration using Domains By Proxy, it was registered to
> A.Chung
>
> You are a thief and a liar.
>
> Why did you let wellnessfoundation.com expire? Couldn't you afford to
> renew it?
>
> FR

Yo yo yo! Haven't you been cursed and rebuked and Jesus-named
and all like that?

And yet you keep coming?

Work out a lot? Or did you get some sort of immunizations?

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 21, 2007, 2:29:10 PM8/21/07
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > >convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

The purpose of the link was to have dear neighbor Don Kirkman
unwittingly admit that Chi (Qi) literally means breath despite his
efforts to deny this. It should be obvious to the most casual observer
that this has been amazingly successful.

It should not have been startling that a guy named Kirkman would be
corrected by a guy named Chung about Chi (Qi).

Truth is simple :-)

Meanwhile, dear neighbor Don Kirkman struggles valiantly to avoid
having to loan out the DVD that was freely mailed to him that has
taught him how to survive the Bird Flu Pandemic, when it happens.

If you wish to view this DVD, simply ask Don to borrow it (though it
is unlikely that he will be willing to part with the extremely
valuable information) or you may ask the Wellness Foundation to send
you a copy, which they will gladly do upon receiving a $30 charitable
donation from you:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com

Be hungry... be healthy... be blessed:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/PressRelease

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Cardiologist

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 21, 2007, 2:42:44 PM8/21/07
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> > > He could avoid those production costs by posting it on a web page and
> > > posting the URL here. I wonder why he never thought of that?
> >
> > The rights to the recording belongs to the Wellness Foundation and not
> > to me.
>
> And so <ahem> "they" are not talking to you, or what?

"what."

> Ask "them" for the rights to perform the public service
> that Don suggested.

60 minute videos simply occupy too much bandwidth for posting on web
sites.

Most folks have DVD players or they can borrow one for viewing the DVD
that they can borrow from dear neighbor Don Kirkman.

Cary Kittrell

Aug 21, 2007, 2:42:38 PM8/21/07

Whereas someone paying less than casual attention would see that
this was not the case.

> It should not have been startling that a guy named Kirkman would be
> corrected by a guy named Chung about Chi (Qi).

> Truth is simple :-)
>
> Meanwhile, dear neighbor Don Kirkman struggles valiantly to avoid
> having to loan out the DVD that was freely mailed to him that has
> taught him how to survive the Bird Flu Pandemic, when it happens.
>
> If you wish to view this DVD, simply ask Don to borrow it (though it
> is unlikely that he will be willing to part with the extremely
> valuable information) or you may ask the Wellness Foundation to send
> you a copy, which they will gladly do upon receiving a $30 charitable
> donation from you:

Thanks, but I believe I'll see what the medical profession has
to say instead.

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Aug 21, 2007, 3:18:48 PM8/21/07

You're saying that a technial setup routinely employed by
by small-time porn sites is too difficult for the likes of
the Wellness Foundation?

A less charitable person than myself might suspect you're just
saying that so you don't have to give up a potential money
source, just because it would be for the greater good. You
know -- lives saved, stuff like that.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 21, 2007, 3:49:42 PM8/21/07
Convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

No. Amount of bandwidth is no reflection of level of technical
difficulty.

Truth is simple :-)

> A less charitable person than myself might suspect you're just
> saying that so you don't have to give up a potential money
> source, just because it would be for the greater good. You
> know -- lives saved, stuff like that.

If you are that hard up on money, Cary, would be more than happy to
spot you the $30 and personally make the donation on your behalf so
that the good folks at the Wellness Foundation would send you a copy
of the DVD with the instructions on how the survive the Bird Flu
Pandemic when it occurs. Again, alternatively as in the subject line,
you could simply ask dear neighbor Don to loan his DVD to you.

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungry.... be blessed:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 21, 2007, 3:56:14 PM8/21/07

Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> > It should not have been startling that a guy named Kirkman would be
> > corrected by a guy named Chung about Chi (Qi).
> >
> > Truth is simple :-)
> >
> > Meanwhile, dear neighbor Don Kirkman struggles valiantly to avoid
> > having to loan out the DVD that was freely mailed to him that has
> > taught him how to survive the Bird Flu Pandemic, when it happens.
> >
> > If you wish to view this DVD, simply ask Don to borrow it (though it
> > is unlikely that he will be willing to part with the extremely
> > valuable information) or you may ask the Wellness Foundation to send
> > you a copy, which they will gladly do upon receiving a $30 charitable
> > donation from you:
>
> Thanks, but I believe I'll see what the medical profession has
> to say instead.

When other physicians publicly speak about how to survive the Bird Flu
Pandemic, it is likely that the PanFlu will have already killed
millions and at such hour the information that Don's DVD provides will
likely no longer have utility.

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungry... be blessed:

Don Kirkman

Aug 21, 2007, 4:14:07 PM8/21/07
article <1187691108.2...@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>:

>> >The latter would not explain why not one person was injured despite
>> >the fireball.

>> The best explanation of that, I suppose, is that--as clearly shown on
>> TV--all the passengers were outside the plane when the fireball erupted,
>> having been evacuated by the crew a minute or so before the explosion.

>Yes, in the Holy Spirit, I was there to see the fireball.

Me too; it was on every channel, of course. Nothing else to see.

Ain't it wonderful how the Holy Spirit flies through the air at 186,000
miles per second and inserts itself into that little (not anymore, I
guess) box over there on the shelf and lets us see things all over the
world.

But of course if you were there you already knew that, so you foolishly
asked a meaningless question.
--
Don Kirkman

Don Kirkman

Aug 21, 2007, 4:14:07 PM8/21/07
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article <1187690611....@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com>:

[Re the reason for the study]

>That information has been shared with you already via the DVD you
>received from the Wellness Foundation per my personal request to show
>that I have forgiven your trespasses against me.

Junk mail goes directly to the trash at my home, just as spam does on my
computer.
--
Don Kirkman

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 21, 2007, 4:27:10 PM8/21/07

> >> The best explanation of that, I suppose, is that--as clearly shown on
> >> TV--all the passengers were outside the plane when the fireball erupted,
> >> having been evacuated by the crew a minute or so before the explosion.
>
> >Yes, in the Holy Spirit, I was there to see the fireball.
>
> Me too; it was on every channel, of course.

Not at the instant that it happened.

Be advised that the indigent denizens of usenet may be asking to
borrow your DVD with instructions on how to survive the PanFlu when it
strikes.

It seems that they simply do not have the money for making a $30
charitable donation to the Wellness Foundation.

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

Cary Kittrell

Aug 21, 2007, 4:25:55 PM8/21/07

I? No. But perhaps you are having problems with the concept that
"greater good" and "public service" and "lives saved" comprises
the other 303,000,000 Americans besides myself? Not to
mention the other 6,310,555,000 citizens of the world,
many of whom do have net access?

In fact, in the interest of saving uncounted lives
(and I use that word most advisedly), you might
consider donating your DVD to as many porn sites
as possible, as this will cause your vital message
to be seen by far, far more people than your
current campaign will ever reach.

So: is it lives you are interested in here, or money?

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 21, 2007, 4:32:19 PM8/21/07
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> > [Re: valuable information about how to survive the PanFlu when it strikes]

> >That information has been shared with you already via the DVD you
> >received from the Wellness Foundation per my personal request to show
> >that I have forgiven your trespasses against me.
>
> Junk mail goes directly to the trash at my home, just as spam does on my
> computer.

Junk mail are not certified with return receipt and delivery
confirmation.

Truth is simple.

Medusa

Aug 21, 2007, 4:46:48 PM8/21/07
On Aug 20, 2:53 pm, "BrG...@gmail.com" <BrG...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mr. Chung's on-line behavior simply shows that the Holy Spirit is
> absolutely right in convicting him.

No, it shows that Chung is listening to the voices in his head again.

> The 10mg Lizard-Spit Approach is not a diet.
> It does help people manage their Diabetes Mellitus (DM) possibly
> preventing long-term complications resulting from poor control.
> Bottom line: It remains wise to be peanut-free.
> The Peanut-Free Approach is completely free and comes with free
> internet support plus an unprecedented kazillion-dollar guarantee.
>
> May your BG and A1c get better, dear neighbor whom I communicate with
> unconditionally.
>
> Be on Lizard-Spit... be Peanut-free... be blessed:
> Be well, travel with a light heart and a low A1c [Gene, 3:16]
> Prayerfully in Lizard-Spit's awesome love,

> Gene Goldmanhttp://heartmdphd.com/Convicts/

> T2
> Metformin, Lizard-Spit, Aspartame, Nutrisweet, Sacarin
>
> Unlike quacks pushing snake oil and fad diets, please consult a
> competent medical professional before following medical advice from
> the internet.

Best advice I've seen in a long time.

> Consuming copious amounts of Aspartame-laden soft drinks with reckless
> abandon!

At your own risk, of course; I won't touch either.

> Give me NutraSweet over peanuts any day!

Your choice.

Medusa

Message has been deleted

Christopher A.Lee

Aug 21, 2007, 4:53:22 PM8/21/07
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:32:19 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

Why the fuck are you still spamming newsgroups where your certifiable
lunacy is irrelevant, off, topic, not wanted and not needed?

tr...@is-best.com

Aug 21, 2007, 4:54:59 PM8/21/07
> Junk mail goes directly to the trash at my home, just as spam does on
my
> computer.

"Junk mail are not certified with return receipt and delivery
confirmation.

Truth is simple."

The simple truth here is that "junck mail" is in the mind of the one
recieving it. Category of mail does not change that truth. Truth is
the return name and address might be the sole factor for making that
judgment.

God bless.

tr...@is-best.com

Aug 21, 2007, 5:06:17 PM8/21/07
"Be advised that the indigent denizens of usenet may be asking to borrow
your DVD with instructions on how to survive the PanFlu when it strikes.

It seems that they simply do not have the money for making a $30
charitable donation to the Wellness Foundation."

Be advised that readers have a vast range of reasons of science and
credability experience to care not in the least with full peace of mind.

There have been discussions of various measures planned by the experts
in this area of disease prevention and the odds are next to zero that a
person not an expert in this area will know more.

Past experience on the newsgroups is the best basis for judgment of the
person in question on this simple fact. Trash science agendas seals the
question completely.

God bless.

Cary Kittrell

Aug 21, 2007, 5:03:24 PM8/21/07
> The good folks at the Wellness Foundation are doing infinitely more
> that other civic organizations are doing to prepare folks for the
> PanFlu when it strikes.
>
> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for their work.
>
> Laus Deo ! ! !

> > In fact, in the interest of saving uncounted lives
> > (and I use that word most advisedly), you might
> > consider donating your DVD to as many porn sites
> > as possible, as this will cause your vital message
> > to be seen by far, far more people than your
> > current campaign will ever reach.
> >
> > So: is it lives you are interested in here, or money?
>
> GOD's perfect and infinite will interests me much more than either.

So, you GOD isn't interested in saving as many folks as possible
from the "upcoming" pandemic?

Perhaps your GOD is only interested in those who enrich the
coffers of the wellness foundation?

If that's the case, and if I send you FORTY dollars, will you promise
not to send me the DVD?

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Aug 21, 2007, 5:05:19 PM8/21/07
In article <k3bmc35ogcfi3u97a...@4ax.com> Don Kirkman <don...@wavecable.com> writes:

> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in

> >> The best explanation of that, I suppose, is that--as clearly shown on
> >> TV--all the passengers were outside the plane when the fireball erupted,
> >> having been evacuated by the crew a minute or so before the explosion.
>
> >Yes, in the Holy Spirit, I was there to see the fireball.
>
> Me too; it was on every channel, of course. Nothing else to see.
>
> Ain't it wonderful how the Holy Spirit flies through the air at 186,000
> miles per second and inserts itself into that little

Is that also the speed of sound in the spiritual ether, or whatever
it was these "spiritual shockwaves" propagate in? I mean,
we gotta know the speed of sound in the medium if we are to
be able to characterize shockwave behavior in that medium.

-- cary

Don Kirkman

Aug 21, 2007, 5:18:54 PM8/21/07
article <1187720950.6...@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>:

>> > Ah, yes, the clan of the monks of the Sparse/Small Forest. You make
>> > Mr. Carradine proud, Grasshopper!
>> >
>> > BTW, the four large hanzi on the right say "Shao Lin breath[ing]
>> > control"; the bottom two hanzi translate as : "breathing exercise,
>> > breath control, spirit cultivation, chi kung, qigong."
>> >
>> > "Chi kung" and "qi gong" of course are the same words/hanzi in different
>> > dialects.
>> >
>> > You really should cite something that supports your understanding of
>> > "life force" or "energy"; that page regularly uses the term "breath", as
>> > in "breath Qi" but neither uses "life force" or "energy" nor defines Qi.
>>
>> Well, that's the most startling thing since Mountie Benton Fraser
>> suddenly began speaking Mandarin in a Chinese restaurant in
>> "Due South"
>>
>> And correcting a guy named "Chung" at that.
>
>The purpose of the link was to have dear neighbor Don Kirkman
>unwittingly admit that Chi (Qi) literally means breath despite his
>efforts to deny this. It should be obvious to the most casual observer
>that this has been amazingly successful.

Then you must have been sleep-writing when you wrote

"In the Holy Spirit, I know that the life force energy known as "chi"
by the Mandarin Chinese is from HIM. The Mandarin word "chi"

literally means breath" leading me to remind you that "breath: does not
equal "life force energy."

And, again, when you wrote

"Chi (aka Qi) in the context used in this discussion is 'life force
energy' or 'breath."

and

"The Holy Spirit is the Source of Qi (life force energy)"

My correction was not about the meaning of the hanzi "ki/chi/qi" but
about your equating "breath" with "life force."

>It should not have been startling that a guy named Kirkman would be
>corrected by a guy named Chung about Chi (Qi).

It would not have been startling, perhaps, if it had ever happened. You
simply switched from attempting to equate "breath" with "life force" to
arguing over the meaning of qi.

>Meanwhile, dear neighbor Don Kirkman struggles valiantly to avoid
>having to loan out the DVD that was freely mailed to him that has
>taught him how to survive the Bird Flu Pandemic, when it happens.

>If you wish to view this DVD, simply ask Don to borrow it (though it
>is unlikely that he will be willing to part with the extremely
>valuable information) or you may ask the Wellness Foundation to send
>you a copy, which they will gladly do upon receiving a $30 charitable
>donation from you:

I've already told you that junk mail to my home goes directly into the
trash.
--
Don Kirkman

Don Kirkman

Aug 21, 2007, 5:18:54 PM8/21/07
article <1187721764.5...@50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

>> > The rights to the recording belongs to the Wellness Foundation and not
>> > to me.

>> And so <ahem> "they" are not talking to you, or what?

>"what."

>> Ask "them" for the rights to perform the public service
>> that Don suggested.

>60 minute videos simply occupy too much bandwidth for posting on web
>sites.

Isn't that one CD or DVD? Six hundred to 800 MB for a CD, 4.7GB or so
for a DVD. Aren't you even aware that some people download dozens of GB
of material every day and view or listen to it on their computers? I
thought not.

Where do you think they download from if not Web sites? Of course if
the Wellness Foundation can't afford or scrounge up Web space to handle
that, maybe you'll have to make a contribution (tax deductible) to help
them. Sort of one pocket to the other, though, ISTM.
--
Don Kirkman

It is loading more messages.