WDJW thought for 08/19/10 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 18, 2010, 6:57:43 AM8/18/10
"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." (Philippians 1:21)

It is when we are ever mindful of WDJW, both thinking/saying/writing
**and** doing what our LORD wants that we can gain even in death.

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends."(John 15:13)

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life.(John 3:16)

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 19, 2010, 7:46:15 AM8/19/10
"He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of GOD does
not have life." (1 John 5:12)

It is when we are ever mindful of WDJW, both thinking/saying/writing

**and** doing what our LORD wants that we have the Son of GOD in our
mind so that we have life :-)

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Aug 20, 2010, 2:57:20 AM8/20/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> "For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." (Philippians 1:21)

For Me I am Y/E O'Shua and as such there is no real "DEATH", just this vessel
ceasing to free me for the next step in the journey!
REV 11:3, -13:, All the Same Story, Man Murders the Ante Christos and God
gives Covenant to Satan who FORCES the World to Bow to the one who received
the Mortal Wound!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Aug 20, 2010, 3:00:18 AM8/20/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> "He who has the Son has life;

BUT, He who WORSHIPS SUCH, SINS!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 20, 2010, 7:38:13 AM8/20/10
faux-christian Peter B wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>
> > What is described at Revelation 19:10 is how it would be wrong to fall
> > at the feet of an angel to worship an angel, instead of worshiping the
> > LORD Himself, Who is Jesus.
>
> Revelation 19:10 (English Standard Version)
> 10 Then I fell down at his feet to worship him, but he said to me, "You must
> not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers who hold to
> the testimony of Jesus. Worship God." For the testimony of Jesus is the
> spirit of prophecy.

Amen.

Yes, we "must not" fall down at the feet of an angel to worship an
angel instead of worshiping GOD Himself.

"My LORD and my GOD!" -- disciple Thomas (John 20:28) without rebuke
from Jesus

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d6054b28f5096166?

> > GOD has a mind (Father), a heart (Son), and a soul (Holy Spirit) with
> > the love of GOD residing in His heart, Who is our risen LORD Jesus
> > 'Christ' of Nazareth (Romans 8:39). It is the mind of GOD Who knows
> > (Matthew 24:36) the appointed time when His heart will return in the
> > flesh for His disciples to physically recognize (Luke 24:32) Him in
> > order to meet up with Him in the air at the appointed place (Luke
> > 17:37):
>
> Just doing a spot check here. Chung makes a statement and posts a reference
> to back up his theories.

Exegesis of Scripture is not theoretical.

> So I took the liberty of looking up the verses and
> pasting them in here. You see if it makes any sense to you, heathen or
> believer.

The will make sense to those whose have been made discerning by the
Holy Spirit indwelling within them.

> Romans 8:39 (English Standard Version)
> 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to
> separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Amen.

Yes, the love of GOD resides in the Heart of GOD, Who is Christ Jesus
our LORD.

"My LORD and my GOD!" -- disciple Thomas (John 20:28) without rebuke
from Jesus

> Matthew 24:36 (English Standard Version)
>
> No One Knows That Day and Hour
> 36 "But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of
> heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

Amen.

Yes, only GOD the Father, Who is the Mind of GOD, knows "that day and
hour" when His Son, Who is the Heart of GOD will return for those of
us who are His disciples, either Jew or gentile:

http://JiL4ever.net

> Luke 24:32 (English Standard Version)
> 32 They said to each other, "Did not our hearts burn within us while he
> talked to us on the road, while he opened to us the Scriptures?"

Amen.

Yes, it is when our "hearts burn within us", which is our being
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry , that we physically recognize that
our risen LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is really walking and talking
with us though our eyes don't see Him and our ears don't hear him :-)

"My LORD and my GOD!" -- disciple Thomas (John 20:28) without rebuke
from Jesus

> Luke 17:37 (English Standard Version)
> 37 And they said to him, "Where, Lord?" He said to them, "Where the corpse
> is, there the vultures will gather."

Amen.

Yes, Jesus tells us exactly where we need to be to meet-up with Him
when we are taken by Him from this world :-)

> Jesus has already returned and showed his disciples who he is. Luke 24: 32

Incorrect. Followers Cleopas and Simon were kept from recognizing
Jesus (Luke 24:16).

Moreover, these followers were **not** disciples as evident by their
failure to recognize Jesus.

You, Peter B., do not have the counsel of the Holy Spirit.

This is because you have not been born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as evident
by your not being able to publicly (Philippians 2:10-11) say "Jesus is
LORD" (1 Corinthians 12:3) with your mouth

faux-christian Peter B wrote::
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part in the past:
>
> > Actually, Dr. Hildner was replaced by me as he was retired back in 2001
> > after having to settle for several sizeable malpractice awards.
>
> Did Chung really lie?

No. It remains this physician's choice to continue to write truthfully
then and now.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

faux-christian Peter B. wrote:
>> MU wrote:

>>> Howdy, Andrew, Pastorio's only degree was in the level of assclown he
>>> obtained.
>>>
>>> Full fledged imo i.e. FF.A.
>>>
>>> MU
>>
>> Meet Bob Pastorio's palindrome, Peter B.
>>
>> BP (Bob Pastorio) --> PB (Peter B.)
>>
>> A mirror image:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af1f2d9f004b20ed?
>>
>> Just as BP could not comprehend the fact that the ephah did not exist
>> at the time of Moses and the writing of Exodus for us to remove
>> the parentheses (for parenthetical) from around what is found at
>> Exodus 16:36 neither can PB.
>
>Don't know any BP and they aren't me.
>
>Here are the books in order that they were written.
>1: Genesis
>2: Exodus
>3: Leviticus
>4: Numbers
>5: Deuteronomy
>
>So if Deuteronomy was written later what difference would your statement
>make. NONE

It is because Deuteronomy was written after Exodus that the words
which the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) has guided this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) to write has much weight :-)

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/49a31d5cd1d9c361?

>> 36 (An omer is one tenth of an ephah.)
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus%2016:36&version=NIV
>>
>> "An omer of manna weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit referring to
>> Exodus 16:36
>
> You just blasphemed The Holy Spirit.

Not for the discerning who realize from the above that indeed this
gentile Christian disciple really is in the Holy Spirit:

http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit

faux-christian Peter B. wrote:

> > The Great Physician (GOD) is always right and He prescribes the
> > http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach (Exodus 16:16) which is amount control.
> >

> 16"This is what the LORD has commanded, 'Gather of it every man as much as
> he should eat; you shall take an omer apiece according to the number of
> persons each of you has in his tent.'"

Amen.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/229a001f65628263?

> Omer = 3.3 liters.

Incorrect. What is described in Scripture is that an omer of manna was
sealed in a jar and placed in the Ark of the Covenant by Aaron for
future generations to possibly learn about it. As we all know, the Ark
of the Covenant has since been lost to us.

Thankfully, GOD has allowed us to empirically determine that an omer
of food that is ready to eat (i.e. manna) weighs 32 ounces as evident
by this physician's own life ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) of eating 32
oz of daily food since 1997 (13 years to date) along with everyone
else who have been doing the same.

An omer of food is simply the right amount of food for every person
according to what is written at Exodus 16:16.

Holding to an omer of food per day is the right amount control:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d740c3a4191d3e1b?

Yes, the right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much

Peter B. wrote:
> > Freckles wrote:
>
> >> Eat more whole grains for a better diet.
> >>
> >> http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/reap-the-benefits-of-whole-grains
> >
> > Eat the right amount (32 oz) per day for better health and wellbeing.
>
> That is a particularly ignorant/dumb statement.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/443f61cdd0473b11?

Not for the discerning who are familiar with Proverbs 25:16 which
teaches us that eating the right amount of food is more important for
health and wellbeing than what we are eating.

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

Here is another's opinion about you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8ad3ab8bf96435b6?

Bottom line concerning you, Peter:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/abf1b9d597143cff?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

May GOD give you, Peter B., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 20, 2010, 7:46:34 AM8/20/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
> > Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

> > > REV 19:10!!!
> >
> > Nothing specifically about Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole,
> > being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using her mouth there at
> > the cited Scripture.
>
> Everything about why it is Blasphemy to do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong.

What is described at Revelation 19:10 is how it would be wrong to fall
at the feet of an angel to worship an angel, instead of worshiping the
LORD Himself, Who is Jesus.

Sad to learn yet again that you still cannot publicly say "Jesus is
LORD" using your mouth.

This does mean you need to be born-again (John 3:3 & 5) else you would
not be saved according to what is written at Romans 10:9.

Truly there is only one GOD:

http://WDJW.net/YHWH

GOD has a mind (Father), a heart (Son), and a soul (Holy Spirit) with
the love of GOD residing in His heart, Who is our risen LORD Jesus
'Christ' of Nazareth (Romans 8:39). It is the mind of GOD Who knows
(Matthew 24:36) the appointed time when His heart will return in the
flesh for His disciples to physically recognize (Luke 24:32) Him in
order to meet up with Him in the air at the appointed place (Luke
17:37):

http://WDJW.net/Cloud

On-line Spirit-guided exegesis of each cited Scriptural verse above:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/27beb2fa89354653?

GOD is love (1 John 4:16) because He has made up His mind (Father) to
allow His heart (Son) to reign as "KING of kings and LORD of lords"
while continuing to indwell within us in His spirit (Holy Spirit)
until the end of the world (Matthew 28:17-20)

Your not being unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth
convinces this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) to pray for you
as outlined per the amazing Facebook spectacle at
http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Lady Azure, a new
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that you would come to trust the
[...]

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

misfit

Sep 2, 2010, 6:29:27 PM9/2/10
LONDON (Reuters) - God did not create the universe and the "Big Bang" was an
inevitable consequence of the laws of physics, the eminent British
theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking argues in a new book.

In "The Grand Design," co-authored with U.S. physicist Leonard Mlodinow,
Hawking says a new series of theories made a creator of the universe
redundant, according to the Times newspaper which published extracts on
Thursday.

"Because there is a law such as gravity, the universe can and will create
itself from nothing. Spontaneous creation is the reason there is something
rather than nothing, why the universe exists, why we exist," Hawking writes.

"It is not necessary to invoke God to light the blue touch paper and set the
universe going."

Hawking, 68, who won global recognition with his 1988 book "A Brief History
of Time," an account of the origins of the universe, is renowned for his
work on black holes, cosmology and quantum gravity.

Since 1974, the scientist has worked on marrying the two cornerstones of
modern physics -- Albert Einstein's General Theory of Relativity, which
concerns gravity and large-scale phenomena, and quantum theory, which covers
subatomic particles.

His latest comments suggest he has broken away from previous views he has
expressed on religion. Previously, he wrote that the laws of physics meant
it was simply not necessary to believe that God had intervened in the Big
Bang.

He wrote in A Brief History ... "If we discover a complete theory, it would
be the ultimate triumph of human reason -- for then we should know the mind
of God."

In his latest book, he said the 1992 discovery of a planet orbiting another
star other than the Sun helped deconstruct the view of the father of physics
Isaac Newton that the universe could not have arisen out of chaos but was
created by God.

"That makes the coincidences of our planetary conditions -- the single Sun,
the lucky combination of Earth-Sun distance and solar mass, far less
remarkable, and far less compelling evidence that the Earth was carefully
designed just to please us human beings," he writes.

Hawking, who is only able to speak through a computer-generated voice
synthesizer, has a neuro muscular dystrophy that has progressed over the
years and left him almost completely paralyzed.

He began suffering the disease in his early 20s but went on to establish
himself as one of the world's leading scientific authorities, and has also
made guest appearances in "Star Trek" and the cartoons "Futurama" and "The
Simpsons."

Last year he announced he was stepping down as Cambridge University's
Lucasian Professor of Mathematics, a position once held by Newton and one he
had held since 1979.

"The Grand Design" is due to go on sale next week.