Not All Fats Are Equal

ironjustice

Sep 29, 2011, 1:51:25 PM9/29/11
Fatty acid test: Why some harm health, but others help
September 29, 2011

A major risk factor for cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes and
other health- and life-threatening conditions, obesity is epidemic in
the United States and other developed nations where it's fueled in
large part by excessive consumption of a fat-rich "Western diet."

But not all fats are equal. Animal-derived saturated fats like lard
and butter are strongly linked to adverse health effects, but
unsaturated and polyunsaturated fats from plants and cold-water fish
like salmon and mackerel are not. In fact, the latter are known to
produce beneficial health effects and can reduce the risk of
cardiovascular disease and diabetes.

For biomedical investigators, the enduring question has been why
saturated and unsaturated fatty acids produce such diametrically
opposed health effects. Now, in a paper published in the September 30
issue of the journal Cell, researchers at the University of California
San Diego School of Medicine and colleagues offer an explanation, and
a framework that could lead to dietary supplements designed to treat
obesity at the molecular level.

"These findings not only explain the long-standing enigma regarding
the differential health effects of saturated and unsaturated fatty
acids," said senior author Michael Karin, PhD, Distinguished Professor
of Pharmacology in UC San Diego's Laboratory of Gene Regulation and
Signal Transduction, "they also provide improved tools and a
mechanistic framework for the potential development of dietary
supplements to treat obesity, estimated to be worth billions of
dollars per year."

Senior author Karin, first author Ryan G. Holzer, PhD, formerly a
graduate student in Karin's lab and now at the Mayo Clinic, and
colleagues began with the observation that saturated fatty acids, such
as palmitic acid, are potent activators of Jun kinases (JNK), key
regulatory molecules implicated in the development of type 2 diabetes,
insulin resistance, obesity and atherosclerosis. However, unsaturated
fatty acids such as palmitoleic acid (POA) and eicosapentaenoic acid
(EPA) not only do not activate JNK, but actually block JNK activation
by palmitic acid.

Palmitic acid and POA differ in molecular structure by the presence of
a single unsaturated bond (the absence of two hydrogen atoms) in POA.
Cellular membrane fluidity is decreased upon incorporation of
saturated fatty acids, which possess rigid hydrocarbon tails, but
increased by the incorporation of unsaturated fatty acids with "bent"
hydrocarbon tails.

Postulating that the membrane is the only cellular structure that can
discriminate between all of these fatty acids, the scientists searched
for membrane-associated protein kinases that could account for the
differential effects on JNK activity. They ultimately identified c-
Src, a membrane-associated tyrosine kinase, as the molecule
responsible for activation of JNK by palmitic acid and other saturated
fatty acids. They also discovered that saturated fatty acids "push" c-
Src into membrane sub-domains of reduced fluidity and increased
rigidity, where it accumulates in an activated form that eventually
leads to JNK activation.

By contrast, POA and EPA prevent these changes in the membrane
distribution of c-Src and - by blocking c-Src aggregation - they
inhibit its activation by saturated fatty acids.

Most of the research was conducted using cultured cells (fibroblasts)
treated with individual or combined fatty acids, but the scientists
also fed mice a high-fat diet (in which 60 percent of the calories
were fat-derived) and reported similar c-Src accumulation within
membrane subdomains of increased rigidity and JNK activation.

Currently, polyunsaturated fatty acids, such as EPA and structurally-
related omega-3 fatty acids are used in the treatment of
hyperlipidemia (high blood cholesterol levels) and may be effective in
the treatment or prevention of type 2 diabetes. Karin said
understanding how EPA works could lead to the identification of even
more potent EPA-like molecules.

Provided by University of California - San Diego

---------------

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eicosapentaenoic_acid

The human body can convert α-linolenic acid (ALA) to EPA.

Seed oils are the richest sources of α-linolenic acid, notably those
of rapeseed (canola), soybeans, walnuts, flaxseed (Linseed oil),
perilla, chia, and hemp. α-Linolenic acid is also obtained from the
thylakoid membranes of the green leaves of broadleaf plants (the
membranes responsible for photosynthesis).

-----------------------

Who loves ya.
Tom

Jesus Was A Vegetarian!
http://tinyurl.com/2r2nkh

Man Is A Herbivore!
http://tinyurl.com/a3cc3

DEAD PEOPLE WALKING
http://tinyurl.com/zk9fk

ra...@val.com

Sep 29, 2011, 3:11:18 PM9/29/11
> The human body can convert á-linolenic acid (ALA) to EPA.
>
> Seed oils are the richest sources of á-linolenic acid, notably those
> of rapeseed (canola), soybeans, walnuts, flaxseed (Linseed oil),
> perilla, chia, and hemp. á-Linolenic acid is also obtained from the
> thylakoid membranes of the green leaves of broadleaf plants (the
> membranes responsible for photosynthesis).
>
> -----------------------
>
> Who loves ya.
> Tom
>
> Jesus Was A Vegetarian!http://tinyurl.com/2r2nkh
>
> Man Is A Herbivore!http://tinyurl.com/a3cc3
>
> DEAD PEOPLE WALKINGhttp://tinyurl.com/zk9fk

Thanks, interesting report.

Randy

montygraham

Sep 29, 2011, 7:53:47 PM9/29/11
"Animal-derived saturated fats like lard and butter are strongly
linked to adverse health effects..."

Please cite the evidence that suggests that butter is very unhealthy.
This kind of claim seems to demonstrate the the author is "living in
the past" and is unfamiliar with recent scientific evidence. Note
that lard is unhealthy, apparently due to the combination of a lack of
antioxidants, lag time to ingestion, high unsaturated fatty acid
content (saturated fatty acid content is no more than about 40%), and
how it is used (high-heat cooking). Also, butter should not be used
in high-heat cooking, and in a sense there should be no high-heat
cooking, certainly not when there is exposure to air, unless perhaps
the food item contains no lipids or protein.

montygraham

Sep 29, 2011, 8:33:23 PM9/29/11
Note that for those who want to understand the molecular-level
mechanisms (as opposed to what I consider to be laughably flawed
"epidemiological studies") you can go to the thread on my site where I
address these kinds of anti-"saturated fat" claims:

http://forum3.aimoo.com/TheScientificDebateForum/The-relation-of-diet-to-health/The-high-fat-diet-thread-1-183548.html

Also note that there is no such thing as "saturated fat,"
scientifically, because it cannot be defined in a precise way. It is
useful for some cooks/chefs, because it refers to a fat source that is
solid at room temperatures common in most "Western" nations.

Chris Malcolm

Sep 30, 2011, 3:32:03 AM9/30/11

Since butter contains water you can't do high heat cooking with
it. Not until all the water in it has been boiled off. Up until then
the temperature can't rise past 100C. So if you don't boil the water
off you can use butter as a way of avoiding high heat cooking.

--
Chris Malcolm

Ozgirl

Sep 30, 2011, 5:41:32 AM9/30/11

"Chris Malcolm" <c...@holyrood.ed.ac.uk> wrote in message
I did a cooking fail the other night :) It was a scrap meal where I deep
fried lots of little bits and pieces, in this case all seafood. At the
last I tossed in some oven bake fish fillets.... Being myopic and not
one to wear glasses around the house I didn't notice the the garlic
butter on them... :) It made a horrid noise and produced what I can best
describe as foam, lol.

montygraham

Oct 1, 2011, 6:59:05 PM10/1/11
I don't know if I've ever done what chefs call high heat cooking. I
haven't even heated food for a few years now, and before that (for the
last decade +), I've only warmed up butter in a glass pan, and did low
heat cooking that way. Heating lipids is a terrible idea, generally-
speaking, but cooking with lots of herbs and spice might help out
significantly. I won't take that chance, though.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 1, 2011, 7:18:46 PM10/1/11
Tom wrote:

> Fatty acid test: Why some harm health, but others help
> September 29, 2011
>
> A major risk factor for cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes and
> other health- and life-threatening conditions, obesity is epidemic in
> the United States and other developed nations where it's fueled in
> large part by excessive consumption of a fat-rich "Western diet."

It is simply the excessive consumption (i.e. overeating) that is
causing the obesity epidemic.

The absolutely only healthy way to stop the overeating is to
http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by holding to the
right amount (32 oz) of daily food.

Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod
Eastman are doing is much more sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/da03131060efa3b5?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/522ce5c058224656?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

montygraham

Oct 1, 2011, 8:26:26 PM10/1/11
Mr. Chung: There seems to be at least a bit more to obesity than
caloric intake, for example:

QUOTE: "We have found that a diet with 65% carbohydrates, which often
is what the average Norwegian eats in some meals, causes a number of
classes of genes to work overtime," says Berit Johansen, a professor
of biology at NTNU. She supervises the project's doctoral students and
has conducted research on gene expression since the 1990s.

"This affects not only the genes that cause inflammation in the body,
which was what we originally wanted to study, but also genes
associated with development of cardiovascular disease, some cancers,
dementia, and type 2 diabetes -- all the major lifestyle-related
diseases," she says...

This is not the kind of inflammation that you would experience as pain
or an illness, but instead it is as if you are battling a chronic
light flu-like condition. Your skin is slightly redder, your body
stores more water, you feel warmer, and you're not on top mentally.
Scientists call this metabolic inflammation...

Diet studies that compare different diets with different amounts of
fat are often criticized with the argument that it is difference in
the amount of omega-3 fatty acids that causes the health effects, not
the rest of the food intake.The researchers addressed this problem by
having the same amount of omega-3 and omega-6 in both diets...

"Instead of light products, we should eat real mayonnaise and sour
cream," Johansen says, "and have real cream in your sauce, and eat
oily fish. That said, we should still remember not to eat too much
food, either at each meal or during the day..." UNQUOTE.

Source: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/09/110919073845.htm

And this is not even considering the difference between people with AA
in their cells (just about all Westerners these days), and people with
Mead acid in their cells (perhaps some people on "traditional" diets,
along with a few elderly people and a very small number who understand
the biochemistry and do it on purpose, as I do).

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 1, 2011, 9:06:21 PM10/1/11
Monty Graham wrote:

> Mr. Chung: There seems to be at least a bit more to obesity than
> caloric intake, for example:
>
> QUOTE: "We have found that a diet with 65% carbohydrates, which often
> is what the average Norwegian eats in some meals, causes a number of
> classes of genes to work overtime," says Berit Johansen, a professor
> of biology at NTNU. She supervises the project's doctoral students and
> has conducted research on gene expression since the 1990s.

Most Norwegians are overeating (i.e. eating more than the right
amount) like their American counterparts and this would not be
controllable until meals are weighed so that daily intake is
quantified in such studies being cited here.

It is the overeating and not the percentage CHO per meal that is
causing "a number of classes of genes to work overtime."
This has all been about the truth:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fc8ddf9938aa594b?

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by changing stoney hearts to
fleshy hearts and giving their minds a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26)
so that they would be born again of water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5),
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that they would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Daniel

Oct 4, 2011, 3:13:21 AM10/4/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" despairingly wrote:

> accursed
>
> Laus Deo for His continuing to curse you.
>
> May GOD ever increase His curse upon you and all who know you.

This is what a cursed life looks like:

Andrew B. Chung was fired from his one and only verifiable job as a
physician.

Andrew B. Chung was kicked out of the only church it's been verified
he's ever attended.

According to the Google groups archives, his wife left him.

According to the information contained in his own blog, the diet he
invented in 1998 has gone absolutely nowhere since 2005 (the blog's
last update). And never really went anywhere before that. No outside
sources mention anything whatsoever about it (this excludes 2 or 3
acquaintances/sockpuppets, his own writings and his misinterpretations
of the Bible and how God operates).

In his most recent video, he appears completely emaciated with
swollen belly (ascites), glazed eyes and waist long greasy hair.
Reminiscent of Howard Hughes' psychical state in the late 70's.

Obsessively compulsively spams the verbatim loquacious convoluted
pseudo-christian pseudo-scientific
gobbledygook nonsense repetitiously at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 am daily.

Andrew B. Chung, alienated and insane, reaping bad fruit of the cursed
harvest he has sown.

Sad.

Daniel

Oct 4, 2011, 3:12:28 AM10/4/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 4, 2011, 11:01:11 PM10/4/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet despairingly wrote:

> This is what a cursed life looks like:
>
> Andrew B. Chung was fired from his one and only verifiable job as a
> physician.

As were Meshach, Shadrach, and Abednego (Daniel 3:26 :-) from their
jobs as servants of King Nebuchadnezzar.

Just as they were blessed by GOD so too is this physician (
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) in accord with what is written at Matthew
5:10.

> Andrew B. Chung was kicked out of the only church it's been verified
> he's ever attended.

As were John and Peter according to what is written in the Bible (Acts
4:21 :-) for the Temple in Jerusalem was the "church" where they
worshipped GOD.

Meanwhile, this physician is blessed (Matthew 5:11) to attend the real
Church that is described at Matthew 16:18 ( http://WDJW.net ) as a
gentile disciple.

> According to the Google groups archives, his wife left him.

Lie.

This physician's wife remains with him as evident by the gold wedding
band on his left ring finger:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

There is no reason for this physician to publicly wear the gold band
if he were no longer married. Truth is simply reality :-)

May GOD multiply His curses upon your handler and all who know the
identity of your handler, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Amen.

"The LORD your GOD will put all these curses on your enemies who hate
and persecute you." (Deuteronomy 30:7)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/590ab5715daec99d?

an accursed lying sockpuppet despairingly wrote:

> > Laus Deo for His continuing to curse you.
>
> A lie and blasphemy.

Neither.

Praising GOD is neither a lie nor blasphemy.

Moreover, whatever this gentile disciple ( http://WDJW.net ) asks in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth is done for him (John 16:23) with
all glory to GOD the Father :-)

May GOD ever increase His curse upon you and all who know you, in the

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/682134a81f3d2503?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> Regarding Andrew B. Chung:
>
> 13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading
> as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades
> as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants
> also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what
> their actions deserve (2 Corinthians 11:13-15)

According to what is written in the Bible, apostles, either true or
false, are Jewish and not Chinese. The original 12 Apostles were
Jewish and even Apostle Paul (formerly Saul) was Jewish as he
discusses how other Jews misrepresent themselves as apostles of Christ
as they "masquerade as servants of righteousness" deceiving gentiles
via their outward Jewish appearance. While there are no gentile
apostles according to the Bible, there are gentile disciples (Matthew
28:19-20).

Laus Deo for His compelling you to unwittingly confirm your accursed
condition.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dd1df05876f25874?

Regarding those who are false apostles (Revelation 2:2) failing
testing by this gentile ( http://WDJW.net ) disciple:

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

"I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not,
but are a synagogue of Satan." -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Revelation
2:9)

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > Hints:
> >
> > MU's real name is not Courtney ...
>
> Is too.

Not for either the discerning or those who actually know Dr. Courtney
Brown.

Moreover, not for Ace, who claims to have hired a pet detective to
find out MU's real name.

> > Nor is it Andrew ...
>
> Might as well be. Andrew Jr.

Only for the accursed like you who have been rendered encephalopathic
by a spongiform process of GOD's design.

May GOD continue to curse **and** torment you for all eternity in the

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/50520db62b8420b3?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> Many will use My name... to deceive - Jesus Christ (Matthew 24:5)

That is a distortion of what is written at Matthew 24:5 in a vain
attempt to change the meaning of the verse.

Instead, what is actually written in the Bible is:

"For many will come in My Name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will
deceive many." (Mat 24:5)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) has made no claim to be the
Messiah for he is instead a gentile disciple ( http://WDJW.net ) of
the Messiah. The LORD's command to His disciples is that they make
disciples (not Apostles) of all gentile nations (Matthew 28:19-20).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7bfa50169a1999b8?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > The absolutely only healthy way to stop the overeating is
>> to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by holding to the
> > right daily amount (32 oz) of food.
>
> Untrue.

Not for the discerning who know that the definition of overeating is
simply eating more than the right daily amount and understand that
eating less than the right amount is unhealthy.

It is as written in the Bible that the path to righteousness is a
narrow one.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5b4e544bad57e017?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote in part:

> Chung invented this thing (2PD-OMER Approach) in 1998
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120661/

Lie.

The inspiration from the Holy Spirit about the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
(Exo 16:16) Approach happened in 1997 during the viewing of an IMAX
Mt.Everest documentary (not the Everest docu-drama) that started
playing at the Tennessee Aquarium circa 1996:

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_85211.asp

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/07655d6751a7876f?

MU wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >>
> >> Awareness is indeed lacking in folks who are not aware of how much
> >> they are eating.
> >
> > What's lacking is... an iota of obtainable empirical clinical evidence
> > to back up Chung's claims regarding the 2pid diet.

The LORD's http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER (Exodus 16:16) Approach is
http://WDJW.net/NotDiet

Truth is simply reality and there is simply no truth in accursed lying
sockpuppets.

> Fine then don't use it. Few care about a worthless Usenet troll's
> obesity anyway. I sure don't.

We should care about hapless folks possibly being deceived by its lies
when the fact is that the greatest possible clinical evidence from the
Great Physician is as published in the greatest book of all time and
is readily available at Deuteronomy 8:4 where data is given that the
hundreds of thousands using His 2PD-OMER Approach avoided vascular
disease (their feet did not swell) and avoided obesity (their clothes
did not wear out) for the 40 year clinical trial period.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/926e5bcc0d043bb1?

an accursed lying sockpuppet despairingly wrote:

> Andy thinks he has exclusive Holy Spirit powers surpassing everyone
> who's ever lived including the likes of Moses, Elijah, John the Baptist...

No.

Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD with all glory to GOD :-)

Neither Moses nor Elijah nor John the Baptist were made smarter by the
Great Teacher, Who is the smartest as evident by His outsmarting (Luke
4:4 & Matthew 4:4) satan, who is your master.

Yes, Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the smartest for it is written we,
who are His students (disciples) would not be greater than our
Teacher.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f56a8a1222c99e16?

an accursed lying sockpuppet despairingly wrote:

> Sure, all cardiologists with an active medical practice are up all
> night long posting to Usenet, NOT :-)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) with an active medical
practice has found it easy (Matthew 11:30) to post on Usenet for 15
straight years for he can do all things through Christ Who strengthens
(Philippians 4:13) him:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6C6o9RAAAAAj1Qz8rurzCCsxxW5NHYEh

Laus Deo :-)

May GOD continue to curse to the Nth generation all the real humans
who presently know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying
sockpuppets here, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1371ce5d2ed324a6?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> Here's what I found on the comments section of
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dt8vK2CHWN5w
>
> What if you are wrong? What if it is not possible to say, "Jesus is
> Lord" except by the Holy Spirit?
> CharlotteFairchild
> ----
> The issue here is; can someone who is not saved say "Jesus is Lord"
> and still remain unsaved?

No, the issue here is what is written at 1 Corinthians 12:3 that "no
one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/949f339e3805a33f?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8cc4f06c46cb1536?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1c7ef6e03178d26c?

> The guy on the video said he's heard demons who have *possessed* someone
> say "Jesus is Lord"

Steve's demons would not be able to "possess" anyone if they were
corporeal demons (i.e. folks who have unwisely blasphemed against the
Holy Spirit so that they will not ever be http://WDJW.net/Forgiven ).
It is the person via the Holy Spirit indwelling in the mind of the
"possessed" person and not the demons indwelling in the heart
(Jeremiah 17:9) that says "Jesus is LORD" with the mouth for it is
written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
Spirit."(1 Corinthians 12:3) Again, truth is simply reality :-)

Laus Deo for your unwittingly confirming what the Holy Spirit has
guided this physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) to write :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f22899bf498b84e8?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

>> Yes, absolutely "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
>> Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3) and there is absolutely no reason for the
>> Holy Spirit to help demons say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouths unto
>> salvation (Romans 10:10) and indeed the Bible teacher in the YouTube
>> audiofile below isn't a demon as prodigal as he is as evident by his
>> teaching falsely for 40 years that demons can say "Jesus is LORD" with
>> their mouth unto salvation:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w
>>
>> Demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal. Truth is simply
>> reality :-)
>>
>> And so this gentile Christian disciple, in the Holy Spirit (
>> http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) humbly (Deu8:3) prays:
>>
>> May GOD curse all who continue to falsely teach that anyone can say
>> "Jesus is LORD" (i.e. like a parrot) thereby contradicting what's been
>> proven at http://WDJW.net/1Cor123 just as the LORD cursed the fig tree
>> right before driving the money-changers out of the Temple in
>> Jerusalem, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
>>
>> Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?

>Well, Andy, here's a little challenge for you. Give him a call and
>discuss it with him on the air.

There really is nothing to discuss. The fact remains that Steve's
demons are non-corporeal which does mean they have neither mouth nor
tongue to use to say "Jesus is LORD."

>His show, The Narrow Path, airs from 9:30 to 10:00 AM and from 2:00 to
>3:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
>
>The phone number for the 9:30 to 10:00 AM program is: 1-800-227-5278
>
>The phone number for the 2:00 to 3:00 PM program is: 1-800-438-5090.
>
>Steve encourages people who disagree with him, to air their disputes.

Opinions come from the heart which is deceitfully wicked (Jeremiah
17:9) so that those like Steve who opine while encouraging others to
do the same are invariably wrong in what they teach and are thus
sinning. He should stop sinning before something worse happens to him
(John 5:14).

>Steve is highly regarded for his ability to stay calm and relaxed,
>rather than getting upset or offended. He even has a lecture called,
>"Refuse to be offended".

Additional false teaching for the Source of our perfect peace is not
self according to what is written at Psalm 119:165.

> He doesn't want someone to basically use the show as a platform to
> preach their viewpoint as opposed to conducting a civil discussion.
> But I've seen him display remarkable patience even along those lines.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8cc4f06c46cb1536?

> From that video log:
>
> @CharlotteFairchild wrote "The Omer is"
> I just got a private message about Andrew Chung and? this board being
> trolled by you. Bye.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a6c90e6e01a904d?

> So how's about it, Andy? Are you capable of going toe to toe with this
> man on the air?

Steve is not capable of going toe to toe with a woman named Charlotte
Fairchild much less this physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) who is
in the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).

Laus Deo :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/593d6066d9c6b997?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote and cross-posted to
alt.christnet.christianlife:

> Dear Claire,
> First of all, I will abide with your request.

Her request is that you not cross-post to alt.christnet.christianlife

Laus Deo for your unwittingly proving that you cannot help lying (i.e.
it's pathological).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d53f5a174d271e0b?

MU wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
>> MU wrote:

>>> No just expected. lulz
>>
>> Then you'll have nothing to complain about. Win win :-)
>
> Whose complaining?

Their handlers will be complaining to their physicians about feeling
more tired then usual because they are now cursed by GOD.

Then they will wither away as did the fig tree did after being cursed
by Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

We will later watch their souls get tossed into the lake of fire being
prepared for them (Revelation 20:15).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b879734d0eca1dc7?

And, if there are any born-again handlers of these lying sockpuppets,
may GOD blot their names from His Book of Life so that they will no
longer have the help of the Holy Spirit to say "Jesus is LORD" so that
they will also be cast into the lake of fire being prepared for them
(Revelation 20:15) in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/009b5b0593fbc39d?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > May GOD curse to the Nth generation all the real humans who presently
> > know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying sockpuppets here, in
> > the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>
> Proof that Chung is both lost and insane.

Lie.

Those who are either lost or insane or both, cannot pray to GOD in the
name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

> And apparently *not* a true disciple of Christ.

Not for the discerning who remember what happened to Ananias and
Sapphira when they lied before the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3-10) and what
happened to Bob Pastorio when he lied before the Holy Spirit (
http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ), Who indwells in this gentile Christian
disciple ( http://WDJW.net ):

The lie:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b8bcd96b22382ed

The consequence:
(an inauspicious death from cancer on Fool's day)

> Like Satan's demons, false disciples can say "Jesus is Lord" in
> mockery and to deceive:
>
> Proof:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

Those saying "Jesus is LORD" in the above YouTube video are neither
satan's demons nor false disciples. Instead, they are prodigal Bible
teachers expressing their opinions, which coming from the heart are
invariably false, and are simply not disciples of Christ as evident by
their forgetting that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

Laus Deo for His annihilating you with fires from Heaven for all to
witness in wide-eyed wonder and amazement :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/23ec5e39f66f0d27?

liaM wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
>
> > Please do post an NYT article about 2PD-OMER. How's about an article
> > about 2PD-OMER from any major publication magazine.

Here's the verse citation about the LORD's 2PD-OMER Approach in the
most important book in all the universe in all of time:

Exodus 16:16 :-)

> What a small mind you have, whoeveryouare...

It along with its mind is withering away just as the fig tree cursed
by Jesus Christ of Nazareth withered away.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f1641e59c9001556?

a lying sockpuppet while being annihilated by fires from Heaven wrote:
> Derek F wrote:
>
> > Is a dropping daytime BP over a period of a few months a sign of
> > worsening aortic stenosis?
> > Derek
>
> Derek, the only people you'll reach here are kooks and trolls.

Lie.

Name-calling is by definition lying.a

Additional proof that the sockpuppets are lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/50fd1f1654fb9b37?

Simply do a Google profile to confirm this physician's awesome 15 year
posting history in sci.med.cardiology:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=6C6o9RAAAAAj1Qz8rurzCCsxxW5NHYEh

Laus Deo :-)

May GOD continue to curse to the Nth generation all the real humans
who presently know the identity of the person(s) behind the lying
sockpuppets here, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

"The LORD your GOD will put all these curses on your enemies who hate
and persecute you." (Deuteronomy 30:7)

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement with all glory to the LORD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) would not have been able
to effortlessly do 32 push-ups in perfect form (with absolutely
straight knees and back) while concurrently saying "Jesus is LORD" in
32 different languages had he not successfully (Philippians 4:13)
achieved http://WDJW.net/NoVAT per the LORD's http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach, with all glory to GOD the Father.

Moreover, HeartDoc Andrew boldly (i.e. in full unobstructed view of on-
lookers at a public park during the bright light of day) wearing a
half-shirt that bared his midriff during the perfect push-ups has made
it very clear that he has absolutely no VAT as evident by (instead of
distension/protuberance) creases, which are 100% consistent with his
having no detectable CRP even with the high sensitivity assays :-)

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Laus Deo :-)

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Bottom line concerning lying sockpuppets:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56bb9a314e1f0585?

As the fires from Heaven destroy their lies, the sockpuppets do cease
to exist :-)

May GOD continue to annihilate lying sockpuppets with fires from
Heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

"The LORD your GOD will put all these curses on your enemies who hate
and persecute you." (Deuteronomy 30:7)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?