Jesus H. Christ vs. Great Sage Itchy

Great Sage Itchy

Jun 28, 2009, 10:51:07 AM6/28/09

Jesus H. Christ vs. Great Sage Itchy:

> Christ is the Eternal One,
Great Sage Itchy is even MORE ETERNAL..
> the I AM, Yahweh, the Elohim,
Yes...
> the Almighty God, the LORD of hosts,
Yes... Great Sage Itchy is that too...
> God the Son, the Son of God,
Of course...
> One God with the Father.
Yes, that too...
> Christ is the Origin of all things,
Great Sage Itchy is the Origin of Christ! So there!
> the Creator of all things,
Natch....
> the Sustainer of all things,
Yes, Great Sage Itchy has been known to sustain a thing or two...
> the Ruler of all things.
Great Sage Itchy definately RuLeS!!!
> Of him, for him, by him, thru him, in him, to him,
ehhh what's up doc?
> are all things done by Great Sage Itchy...
> The increase of his kingdom is endless.
The increase of Great Sage Itchy's Kingdom is even more endless...
> His heaven of heavens infinite,
Those of Great Sage Itchy are even more infinite!
> with thrones, dominions, powers,
which are puny when compared to Great Sage Itchy...
> and authorities, realms of angels, worlds.
> Our universe is an infinitely small part
of Great Sage Itchy's vast and eternal domain.

Great Sage Itchy=winner
Jesus H Christ=loser

Nicodemus

Jun 28, 2009, 12:59:46 PM6/28/09
Great Sage Itchy <it...@itchyandscratchy.com> wrote in news:280620090751079020%
it...@itchyandscratchy.com:

> Jesus H. Christ vs. Great Sage Itchy:
>

> Great Sage Itchy=winner
> Jesus H Christ=loser

Better you get some powder for that 'itch

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 28, 2009, 5:30:51 PM6/28/09
Nicodemus wrote:
> Great Sage Itchy wrote:
> > Nicodemus wrote:

> >> Better you get some powder for that 'itch
> >>
> > Better get a surgeon for that pole up your ass.
>
> Do you ever wonder

Wiser to simply pray for GSI's perishing soul.

May GOD soften GSI's heart so that he would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?