Me chatting with my sockpuppet

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 7, 2011, 2:46:12 AM5/7/11
Chris malcontent wrote:
> Andrew, you are a kook with a severe eating disorder how can I become
> like you?

Chris, you need to adhere to my cockamamie plan that eating 23 oz of
food per day (omer) control is prescribed in the Bible when
"parenthetically" read. We arrive at this amount by adding chapter and
verses together until they add up to 23 oz. No more no less. So let it
be written, so let it be done.

In addition, you need to completely alienate yourself from society. Do
this along with the (omer) ritual until you are a loner bony girly-man
with shaggy hair past you waist. You know, basically end up the same way
Howard Hughes did.