Daily WDJW Health Tip for Mother's Day 2010

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 9, 2010, 7:48:37 AM5/9/10
It is when we now have no condemnation (Romans 8:1-2) that we become
healthier (hungrier) than ever:

http://WDJW.net/HealthTip

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals to get our ...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then ...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat….but
not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few things,
as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

May GOD continue to save the souls of you, who are this physician's
neighbors, by giving you a new heart and a new spirit
(Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit
(Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that you would come to
trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Ken

May 9, 2010, 12:08:59 PM5/9/10
Andy Chung, a certifiable Quack

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2010, 2:30:32 AM5/10/10
Ken wrote in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9b45c529b13d6477?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

May GOD give you, Ken, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20
and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that you would come

to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 10, 2010, 11:15:08 PM5/10/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Ken wrote in part:
> >
> > Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> > adulthood.

But you just gotta love the Maniac's who believe they are a DR., and gonna
Cure the Sick by preventing people from talking!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 13, 2010, 9:02:45 PM5/13/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

> > "If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just
> > between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your
> > brother over." (Matthew 18:15)
>
> Like God taught Jonah, that INCLUDES LUCIFER!!!!!

Lucifer made a public accusation against Job after GOD exalted Job for
being righteous. What we have learned along with Job is that this
results in a public trial and not a private conversation between "the
two of you."

With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect (Ephesians 4:15), can you,
Lady Azure, publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 13, 2010, 11:21:50 PM5/13/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> > Like God taught Jonah, that INCLUDES LUCIFER!!!!!
>
> Lucifer made a public accusation against Job

You are NUTS!
Lucifer was the "KING" of Assyria!
The Guy who with the Bears of the Mountains, Warred with the GODS, and
spread the Tribes to the Winds!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 14, 2010, 5:16:26 AM5/14/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
> > Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

> > > Like God taught Jonah, that INCLUDES LUCIFER!!!!!
> >
> > Lucifer made a public accusation against Job
>
> Lucifer was the King of Assyria who Conquered the World!

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/20360d463e3b0ee4?

Not in the context of Job.

> One Reference to him in the whole book.
> You have Him "CONFUSED" with SATAN!

Many recognize lucifer to be another name for satan:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

> They are NOT the SAME BEING!!!!!!!

Depends on the context.

> Just like JESUS, Is Not "GOD"!

Disciple Thomas did proclaim about Jesus without being rebuked by the
LORD the following:

"My LORD and my GOD!" (John 20:28)

Politely asking once more: With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect

ver...@gefinden.com

May 14, 2010, 7:50:24 AM5/14/10
Someone offered:

"If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just
between
the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over."
(Matthew 18:15)

Which of course excludes doing so in a public newsgroup.

Also in the same book:

=3] Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do
not
notice the log that is in your own eye?

God bless and protect.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 14, 2010, 8:14:39 AM5/14/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

ver...@gefinden.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 14, 2010, 12:33:35 PM5/14/10

ver...@gefinden.com

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 14, 2010, 11:29:37 PM5/14/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Politely asking once more: With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect
> (Ephesians 4:15), can you, Lady Azure, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

NO, the Tribes decided LONG AGO, there is but "GOD".
"GOD" is MY LORD.
I bow to NO MAN!!
Not Even Myself!!!!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 14, 2010, 11:31:11 PM5/14/10

ver...@gefinden.com wrote:

Because as it is written, That, is the Way of MAN!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 14, 2010, 11:37:09 PM5/14/10
Asked and Answered more than 3 Times!
I worship "GOD" you go pray to a "Golden Calf"!

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
>

> Politely asking once more: With all due love (Romans 13:8)

I don't Like Romans, they lie about the Galatians!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 14, 2010, 11:44:45 PM5/14/10

ver...@gefinden.com wrote:

> Someone offered:
>
> "If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just
> between
> the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over."
> (Matthew 18:15)
>
> Which of course excludes doing so in a public newsgroup.

Like I said, his posts are a form of Witchcraft!
He Prays for Souls to Perish.
He Fights the Beast, Rev 11:3, he can't understand why God wants to Save
him!
Like Jonah was told to do for Lucifer!
Deu 33:, is why!
Hel, is a Heaven, the Covenant of Abraham.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 14, 2010, 11:46:56 PM5/14/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

ASKED AND ANSWERED!!!!!!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 15, 2010, 4:49:53 AM5/15/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

> > Politely asking once more: With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect
> > (Ephesians 4:15), can you, Lady Azure, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
> > using your mouth?

> NO, the Tribes decided LONG AGO, there is but "GOD".

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0b449246a543a279?

Sad to note that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your
mouth.

This does mean you need to be born-again (John 3:3 & 5) else you would
not be saved according to what is written at Romans 10:9.

Truly there is only one GOD:

http://WDJW.net/YHWH

GOD has a mind (Father), a heart (Son), and a soul (Holy Spirit).

GOD is love because He has made up His mind (Father) to allow HIs
heart (Son) to reign as "KING of kings and LORD of lords" while
continuing to indwell within us in His spirit (Holy Spirit) until the
end of the world (Matthew 28:17-20)

Your not being unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth
convinces this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) to pray for you
as outlined per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Lady Azure, a new

heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would
be born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor

pyotr filipivich

May 15, 2010, 2:57:30 PM5/15/10
"Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole" <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> on
Fri, 14 May 2010 19:46:56 -0800 typed in alt.christnet.christianlife
the following:

You didn't say the magic words, so Chung doesn't know what you are
talking about. And if he doesn't know, then obviously., Chung's god
won't know either.

toodles
pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
Monotheism, someone has said, offers two simple axioms:
1) There is a God.
2) It's not you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 15, 2010, 3:15:35 PM5/15/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

> > Politely asking once more: With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect
> > (Ephesians 4:15), can you, Lady Azure, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
> > using your mouth?
>
> NO, the Tribes decided LONG AGO, there is but "GOD".

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0b449246a543a279?

Sad to note that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your
mouth.

This does mean you need to be born-again (John 3:3 & 5) else you would
not be saved according to what is written at Romans 10:9.

Truly there is only one GOD:

http://WDJW.net/YHWH

GOD has a mind (Father), a heart (Son), and a soul (Holy Spirit).

GOD is love because He has made up His mind (Father) to allow HIs
heart (Son) to reign as "KING of kings and LORD of lords" while
continuing to indwell within us in His spirit (Holy Spirit) until the
end of the world (Matthew 28:17-20)

Your not being unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth
convinces this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) to pray for you
as outlined per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Lady Azure, a new
heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would
be born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)

ver...@gefinden.com

May 15, 2010, 4:22:28 PM5/15/10
"GOD has a mind (Father), a heart (Son), and a soul (Holy Spirit)."

This kind of teaching is what comes from a lone ranger bible reader who
is adrift without external ground in the wise direction of a spiritual
guide.

This heresy can now added to those others invented:

The Holy Trinity is but 3 spirits of a 7 spirit system.

The pagan taoist concept of "chi" is the same as the Holy Spirit. It is
said to confere magical powers to those who have it, and know how to
project its power.

These among others are the fruit of that fig tree.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 15, 2010, 7:18:11 PM5/15/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>
> > Politely asking once more: With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect
> > (Ephesians 4:15), can you, Lady Azure, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
> > using your mouth?
>
> NO, the Tribes decided LONG AGO, there is but "GOD".

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0b449246a543a279?

Sad to note that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your
mouth.

This does mean you need to be born-again (John 3:3 & 5) else you would
not be saved according to what is written at Romans 10:9.

Truly there is only one GOD:

http://WDJW.net/YHWH

GOD has a mind (Father), a heart (Son), and a soul (Holy Spirit).

GOD is love because He has made up His mind (Father) to allow HIs

gol...@rule.com

May 15, 2010, 8:27:24 PM5/15/10
Cyber stalking

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking#Definitions

When identifying cyberstalking "in the field," and particularly when
considering whether to report it to any kind of legal authority, the
following features or combination of features can be considered to
characterize a true stalking situation:

malice,
premeditation,
repetition,
distress,
obsession,
vendetta,
no legitimate purpose,
personally directed,
disregarded warnings to stop,
harassment,
and threats.

ver...@gefinden.com

May 15, 2010, 8:46:00 PM5/15/10
"GOD has a mind (Father), a heart (Son), and a soul (Holy Spirit)."

This kind of teaching is what comes from a lone ranger bible reader who

is adrift without external ground in the wise direction of a spiritual
guide.

This heresy can now be added to those others invented:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 15, 2010, 8:52:08 PM5/15/10

Laus Deo for His compelling the sockpuppet to unwittingly verify that
praying is not "cyber stalking" since it is not listed as a "feature"
in the Wiki definition :-).

For others who may be reading this, the legitimate purpose for praying
here is given by 2 Corinthians 1:11 and so without further delay:

ver...@gefinden.com

gol...@rule.com

May 15, 2010, 9:43:54 PM5/15/10

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 15, 2010, 10:34:45 PM5/15/10

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 15, 2010, 10:40:16 PM5/15/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> >
> > > Politely asking once more: With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect
> > > (Ephesians 4:15), can you, Lady Azure, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
> > > using your mouth?
> >
> > NO, the Tribes decided LONG AGO, there is but "GOD".
>
> Source:

The Bible!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 15, 2010, 10:57:12 PM5/15/10

pyotr filipivich wrote:

YEP, Buddha taught that one, funny how it took a Fish, to figure that out.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 15, 2010, 11:00:30 PM5/15/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> >
> > > Politely asking once more: With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect
> > > (Ephesians 4:15), can you, Lady Azure, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
> > > using your mouth?
> >
> > NO, the Tribes decided LONG AGO, there is but "GOD".
>
> Source:

Moses!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 15, 2010, 11:04:16 PM5/15/10

ver...@gefinden.com wrote:

Yep, King Yue, and the A'Chi, also gave the "Universal Church" to the world,
and are the Jacobites of the Syriac Wars, Rome Fed to the Lions!
Xion of the Tribes of GOG, the People of the UPPER KINGDOM!
Not the Desert Rats who want but to Kill the People of the Promised Land!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 15, 2010, 11:10:53 PM5/15/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> >
> > > Politely asking once more: With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect
> > > (Ephesians 4:15), can you, Lady Azure, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
> > > using your mouth?
> >
> > NO, the Tribes decided LONG AGO, there is but "GOD".
>
> Source:

MOSES!!!!!!

> Andrew <><

Again, if your gonna use my name (Numbers 13:16) there is no > involved.
C X, Xion, the Cave Bheare!

Joseph H.

May 15, 2010, 11:17:59 PM5/15/10
Le 2010-05-15 22:34, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a �crit :

> a sockpuppet wrote:
>>
>> Cyber stalking
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking#Definitions
>>
>> When identifying cyberstalking "in the field," and particularly when
>> considering whether to report it to any kind of legal authority, the
>> following features or combination of features can be considered to
>> characterize a true stalking situation:
>>
>> malice,
>> premeditation,
>> repetition,
>> distress,
>> obsession,
>> vendetta,
>> no legitimate purpose,
>> personally directed,
>> disregarded warnings to stop,
>> harassment,
>> and threats.
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/33b37c5e930245cd?
>
> Laus Deo ( http://WDJW.net/LausDeo ) for His compelling the sockpuppet
> to unwittingly verify that praying is not "cyber stalking" since it is
> not listed as a "feature" in the Wiki definition :-).

You're cyberstalking all right, you freak, by repeatedly asking some
people to call you.

You're a defective, ungodly hypocrite quack.

<snip crap>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 15, 2010, 11:19:28 PM5/15/10
a sockpuppet wrote:

> Cyber stalking
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking#Definitions
>
> When identifying cyberstalking "in the field," and particularly when
> considering whether to report it to any kind of legal authority, the
> following features or combination of features can be considered to
> characterize a true stalking situation:
>
> malice,
> premeditation,
> repetition,
> distress,
> obsession,
> vendetta,
> no legitimate purpose,
> personally directed,
> disregarded warnings to stop,
> harassment,
> and threats.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/33b37c5e930245cd?

Laus Deo ( http://WDJW.net/LausDeo ) for His compelling the sockpuppet
to unwittingly verify that praying is not "cyber stalking" since it is
not listed as a "feature" in the Wiki definition :-).

For others who may be reading this, the legitimate purpose for praying

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 15, 2010, 11:19:56 PM5/15/10

gol...@rule.com wrote:

Cyber stalking

When identifying cyberstalking "in the field," and particularly when
considering whether to report it to any kind of legal authority, the
following features or combination of features can be considered to
characterize a true stalking situation:

malice,
premeditation,
repetition,
distress,
obsession,
vendetta,
no legitimate purpose,
personally directed,
disregarded warnings to stop,
harassment,
and threats.

Like People stating they "Are Going to Kill Me", "Poison my Dogs", and "Fire Bomb My House"?
Then sit and send me a "Virus a Day"!
My problem is their being protected by the DOJ!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 15, 2010, 11:24:09 PM5/15/10

ver...@gefinden.com wrote:

> "GOD has a mind (Father), a heart (Son), and a soul (Holy Spirit)."

Your Opinion!
Rome wrote the Teachings, there is GOD, the Father!
Jesus is "The Son of Man"!
The Holy Spirit is the Angel/Ghost !

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 15, 2010, 11:26:41 PM5/15/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> a sockpuppet wrote:
> >
> > Cyber stalking

Moses!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 15, 2010, 11:29:43 PM5/15/10

ver...@gefinden.com wrote:

The ways of Mahayana are far cleaner and purer, than the Book Henry the VIII
had drafted, and even it was purer, than the KJV REVISED of today!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 15, 2010, 11:33:52 PM5/15/10

gol...@rule.com wrote:

> Cyber stalking

> When identifying cyberstalking "in the field," and particularly when
> considering whether to report it to any kind of legal authority, the
> following features or combination of features can be considered to
> characterize a true stalking situation:
>
> malice,
> premeditation,
> repetition,
> distress,
> obsession,
> vendetta,
> no legitimate purpose,
> personally directed,
> disregarded warnings to stop,
> harassment,
> and threats.

The people hunting me, think they are "Untouchable", and Laugh at those
NUTS of the World who Believe in Sky Pixies, Prayer and Magic!
GOD, is the Biggest Joke of All to em!

Joseph H.

May 16, 2010, 12:31:42 AM5/16/10

Poor little Chung, can't read headers, can't distinguish styles, can't
read, really.

Chung : a waste of everything.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 16, 2010, 12:35:46 AM5/16/10

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 16, 2010, 2:26:47 AM5/16/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> a sockpuppet wrote:
> >
> > Cyber stalking
> >
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking#Definitions
> >
> > When identifying cyberstalking "in the field," and particularly when
> > considering whether to report it to any kind of legal authority, the
> > following features or combination of features can be considered to
> > characterize a true stalking situation:
> >
> > malice,
> > premeditation,
> > repetition,
> > distress,
> > obsession,
> > vendetta,
> > no legitimate purpose,
> > personally directed,
> > disregarded warnings to stop,
> > harassment,
> > and threats.
>

> Laus Deo ( http://WDJW.net/LausDeo ) for His compelling the sockpuppet
> to unwittingly verify that praying is not "cyber stalking" since it is
> not listed as a "feature" in the Wiki definition :-).

Preying on People is

> For others who may be reading this, the legitimate purpose for praying
> here is given by 2 Corinthians 1:11 and so without further delay:
>
> Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> >
> > > Politely asking once more: With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect
> > > (Ephesians 4:15), can you, Lady Azure, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
> > > using your mouth?

I Could, but I don't, cause it is a LIE!

> The Tribes decided LONG AGO, there is but "GOD".
>
> Source:

MOSES, ECT..............

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 16, 2010, 2:32:18 AM5/16/10

"Joseph H." wrote:

> Le 2010-05-15 22:34, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a �crit :

> > a sockpuppet wrote:
> >>
> >> Cyber stalking
> >>

> >> When identifying cyberstalking "in the field," and particularly when
> >> considering whether to report it to any kind of legal authority, the
> >> following features or combination of features can be considered to
> >> characterize a true stalking situation:
> >>
> >> malice,
> >> premeditation,
> >> repetition,
> >> distress,
> >> obsession,
> >> vendetta,
> >> no legitimate purpose,
> >> personally directed,
> >> disregarded warnings to stop,
> >> harassment,
> >> and threats.
>

> You're cyberstalking all right, you freak, by repeatedly asking some
> people to call you.

What does he expect people to call him?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 16, 2010, 4:42:21 AM5/16/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0b449246a543a279?

> > Politely asking once more: With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect
> > (Ephesians 4:15), can you, Lady Azure, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
> > using your mouth?
>
> NO ...

Ken

May 16, 2010, 11:10:45 AM5/16/10
Bottom line on Chung:

Chung has been around for quite a few years now, and over time (last
5 years or so) his posts have degenerated from once being helpful and
nowledgeable to now being consumed with religion and what seems a
paranoid belief in his 2lb diet.
Very sad to a see a once clever man go down the gurgler like this, but
that is unfortunately the nature of his disease -
most likely schizophrenia

Ike E 4/19/2010

May 16, 2010, 12:15:21 PM5/16/10

<ver...@gefinden.com> wrote in message

> The pagan taoist concept of "chi" is the same as the Holy Spirit.

Not even close: The spirits of the religions of the Gentiles are the
ANTITHESIS of the Holy Spirit.

Ike

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 16, 2010, 2:48:56 PM5/16/10

Ken

May 16, 2010, 4:30:19 PM5/16/10

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 16, 2010, 10:00:48 PM5/16/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0b449246a543a279?
>
> > Politely asking once more: With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect
> > (Ephesians 4:15), can you, Lady Azure, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
> > using your mouth?
>
> NO ...

Sad to note that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your
mouth.

This does mean you need to be born-again (John 3:3 & 5) else you would
not be saved according to what is written at Romans 10:9.

Truly there is only one GOD:

http://WDJW.net/YHWH

GOD has a mind (Father), a heart (Son), and a soul (Holy Spirit) with
the love of GOD residing in His heart, Who is our risen LORD Jesus
Christ of Nazareth (Romans 8:39).

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 16, 2010, 10:57:33 PM5/16/10

Ike E 4/19/2010 wrote:

> > The pagan taoist concept of "chi" is the same as the Holy Spirit.
>
> Not even close:

YES IT IS!!!!!!

> The spirits of the religions of the Gentiles

All come from the same place!
There is ONLY ONE GOD, you just misunderstand your own teachings about
things like the "TOWER OF BABEL"!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 17, 2010, 7:15:14 AM5/17/10

Ken

May 17, 2010, 10:54:44 AM5/17/10

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 18, 2010, 4:51:07 AM5/18/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0b449246a543a279?
>
> > Politely asking once more: With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect
> > (Ephesians 4:15), can you, Lady Azure, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
> > using your mouth?
>
> NO ...

Sad to note that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your
mouth.

This does mean you need to be born-again (John 3:3 & 5) else you would
not be saved according to what is written at Romans 10:9.

Truly there is only one GOD:

http://WDJW.net/YHWH

GOD has a mind (Father), a heart (Son), and a soul (Holy Spirit) with
the love of GOD residing in His heart, Who is our risen LORD Jesus
Christ of Nazareth (Romans 8:39).

GOD is love (1 John 4:16) because He has made up His mind (Father) to

Ken

May 18, 2010, 10:32:46 AM5/18/10

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 18, 2010, 11:49:21 PM5/18/10
LIAR!!!!

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

> > Politely asking once more: With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect
> > (Ephesians 4:15), can you, Lady Azure, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
> > using your mouth?
>
> NO ...

I said, I "CAN", but I won't.
THAT, is a LIE!

GreatSageItchy

May 19, 2010, 4:26:28 AM5/19/10

ANDREW B. CHUNG IS A TOTALLY EGOCENTRIC, TOTALLY ARROGANT, INSANE,
WHACK-JOB. HIS ATTRACTION TO RELIGION AND SPIRITUALITY IS ENTIRELY THE
ATTRACTION OF TOTAL OPPOSITES. THE ATTRACTION OF PURE EGO TO THE WORLD
OF NON-EGO. ANDREW CHUNG WILL ENTER THIS WORLD, KNOWN BIBLICALLY AS THE
KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, WHEN CAMELS FLY THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEEDLE, AND
COWS FLY TO THE MOON.
CHUNG IS A COCKROACH INFESTATION AND DESTROYER OF USENET*. DO NOT FEED
COCKROACHES. (*See sci.med.cardiology)

BOTTOM LINE ON CHUNG: ALL EGO, NOTHING BUT EGO. PURE ARROGANCE.
TOTALLY UNREPENTENT ASSHOLE SPAMMER.
TAGS: Andrew B. Chung, WDJW, sci.med.cardiology, Emory University,
WDJW.net, 2PD-OMER Approach, total egoist, insane, cybercriminal,
internet creep, usenet #1 asshole, certifiable sick asshole, human
garbage, Taylor Momsen, closet homosexual, erectile dysfunction,
MANBLA, young boys, molestation, chikan, pervert, pedophile, extreme
fundamentalist Christian asshole, pseudo-christian, "Jesus is LORD" aka
"EGO Christianity", psychopath, totally arrogant spammer, usenet
cockroach, cyber-stalker, satanic demon, egomaniac, chinky ladyboy,
"chicks with dicks", "God loves fags", "Jesus is LORD GOD KING BUFU".

Chung's Favorite Newsgroups:
alt.EGO-Christianity.Jesus.is.LORD.GOD.KING.BUFU
alt.prettyboy.loves-Jesus-and-cock
alt.ladyboyChung.sucks.cock.for.Jesus
alt.fuck.my.ladyboy.poosy
alt.bottom.bitch.chink.for.Jesus

The sayings of Andrew B. Chung of Emory University:
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3). Can you say 'Jesus is LORD'? Can you also say 'Muhammad was a
goat-fucking son of SATAN?'
"This gentile Christian disciple reminds friends that the name 'Quran',
as translated from original Arabic, means: 'Goat-fucking for dummies' "
"It has been the observation of this bona-fide licensed physician that
negros are actually big monkeys with large sex organs."
"Death to the imperialist war-mongers of the Communist Party of China."
"Death to the fascist bandits and insects Hu Jintao, and his running
dogs, the Communist Party of China."
Death to the murderer Deng Xiaoping, of Hu Yaobang and Chinese freedom."
"Freedom for the people of Tibet - Long live the Dali Lama"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 20, 2010, 10:45:43 PM5/20/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0b449246a543a279?

> > Politely asking once more: With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect
> > (Ephesians 4:15), can you, Lady Azure, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
> > using your mouth?
>
> NO ...

Sad to note that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your
mouth.

This does mean you need to be born-again (John 3:3 & 5) else you would
not be saved according to what is written at Romans 10:9.

Truly there is only one GOD:

http://WDJW.net/YHWH

GOD has a mind (Father), a heart (Son), and a soul (Holy Spirit) with
the love of GOD residing in His heart, Who is our risen LORD Jesus

'Christ' of Nazareth (Romans 8:39). It is the mind of GOD Who knows
(Matthew 24:36) the appointed time when His heart will return in the
flesh for His disciples to physically recognize (Luke 24:32) Him in
order to meet up with Him in the air at the appointed place (Luke
17:37):

http://WDJW.net/Cloud

GOD is love (1 John 4:16) because He has made up His mind (Father) to
allow His heart (Son) to reign as "KING of kings and LORD of lords"

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 21, 2010, 12:07:15 AM5/21/10

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 21, 2010, 8:48:21 PM5/21/10

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 21, 2010, 11:52:41 PM5/21/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote more Perverse Blasphemous Lies:

> Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

THIS is the "END OF TIMES", as such JESUS is NOT the Maassiah of Daniel's
Teachings!

Steve Hayes

May 22, 2010, 2:10:43 AM5/22/10
On Fri, 21 May 2010 17:48:21 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Praying a 13th time here for Lady Azure's perishing soul ...

Mat 6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for
they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the
streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their
reward.
--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Blog: http://methodius.blogspot.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 22, 2010, 3:48:25 AM5/22/10

Steve Hayes

May 22, 2010, 3:36:08 PM5/22/10
On Sat, 22 May 2010 00:48:25 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Praying a 14th time here for Lady Azure's perishing soul ...

Mat 6:5 And when ye pray, ye shall not be as the hypocrites: for they love to
stand and pray in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they
may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have received their reward.

--
Terms and conditions apply.

Steve Hayes
haye...@hotmail.com

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 22, 2010, 10:24:42 PM5/22/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote sad judgmental notes, about his brethren:

> Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

Funny how only Gentiles, KNOW JESUS, or can be Saved!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 25, 2010, 2:14:45 AM5/25/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0b449246a543a279?
>
> > Politely asking once more: With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect
> > (Ephesians 4:15), can you, Lady Azure, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
> > using your mouth?
>
> NO ...

Sad to learn that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your
mouth.

http://WDJW.net/YHWH

http://WDJW.net/Cloud

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by three lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

Jimmy Alpha

May 26, 2010, 8:52:35 AM5/26/10
sightwalker with a phd said:
> Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0b449246a543a279?
>>> Politely asking once more: With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect
>>> (Ephesians 4:15), can you, Lady Azure, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
>>> using your mouth?
>> NO ...
>
> Sad to learn that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your
> mouth.
>
> This does mean you need to be born-again (John 3:3 & 5) else you would
> not be saved according to what is written at Romans 10:9.
>
> Truly there is only one GOD:

charlie, you're wrong, you need to learn the Bible.
Jimmy Alpha

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 27, 2010, 11:26:26 PM5/27/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote EVEN MORE, PERVERTED LIES:

can you, Lady Azure, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

> > > using your mouth?
> >
> > NO ...
>
> Sad to learn that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

I could, but it is a LIE!!
So I won't!
"Thou shall have NO GODS, BEFORE ME", includes JESUS!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 27, 2010, 11:30:29 PM5/27/10

Jimmy Alpha wrote:

Why he is a Gentile "Pauline Conversion, he knows better than any "Descendant"!

Especially a Y'O'Shua!
They engaged in the Inquisitions over MY FAMILIES TEACHINGS!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 29, 2010, 1:07:35 AM5/29/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0b449246a543a279?
>
> > Politely asking once more: With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect
> > (Ephesians 4:15), can you, Lady Azure, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

> > using your mouth?
>
> NO ...

Sad to learn that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your

Jimmy Alpha

May 29, 2010, 8:14:06 AM5/29/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

> Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>
>> sightwalker with a phd said:

>>> Sad to learn that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your
>>> mouth.
>>>
>>> This does mean you need to be born-again (John 3:3 & 5) else you would
>>> not be saved according to what is written at Romans 10:9.
>>>
>>> Truly there is only one GOD:
>> charlie, you're wrong, you need to learn the Bible.
>> Jimmy Alpha
>
> Why he is a Gentile "Pauline Conversion, he knows better than any "Descendant"!

Charlie is a sick and out of control Gentile in my opinion.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 29, 2010, 8:27:21 PM5/29/10
This gentile Christian disciple, with http://WDJW.net/MindPower given
by the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ), continues to
perseveringly and http://WDJW.net/PubliclyPray for prodigal
http://WDJW.net/LostSheep Jimmy Alpha here without wishing to be
rewarded as outlined earlier at:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/44b599823ad63e82?

May GOD renew and strengthen Jimmy's mind about knowing what is right
(Je9:24) so that he would be able to http://WDJW.net/Guard his
deceitful http://WDJW.net/Heart (Je17:9) which wants to destroy his
mind (Hosea 4:6).

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 30, 2010, 12:03:37 AM5/30/10
You are the Sad Note, a Gentile who wants to war with the Apollyian!

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> > > (Ephesians 4:15), can you, Lady Azure, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
> > > using your mouth?
> >
> > NO ...
>
> Sad to learn that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your
> mouth.

I "LOVE GOD", Way to much to do that!

> This does mean you need to be born-again (John 3:3 & 5) else you would
> not be saved according to what is written at Romans 10:9.
>
> Truly there is only one GOD:

Jesus, was a "MAN"! (REV 19:10)

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 30, 2010, 12:19:07 AM5/30/10

Jimmy Alpha wrote:

But we all gotta Bow and Turn the other Cheek right!!
The Teaching only say's you gotta turn the Cheek Once!
The Sucker does it again, you are "COVERED by Covenant"!
The Samurai is Taught "NOT" to Draw the Sword, it may Never Be Done!
Doesn't mean they Never do, means they,
"Can Not Provoke"!
But if one persists in Statutory Violation to PROVOKE YOU, You are COVERED by the
COVENANT of LAW, You only gotta turn the Cheek once.
You DO NOT "Have" to allow anyone to rape your soul!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 2, 2010, 4:29:21 AM6/2/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

>> > I could ...
>>
>> Then please kindly allow all who are reading this to witness your
>> publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth by **any** means of
>> your choosing since you, Lady Azure, have written that you can.
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/82b0377d5dc85812?
>>
>> Some have found the easiest means to be via http://WDJW.net where
>> there are examples of people who had written they could only to
>> discover they cannot.
>
> REV 19:10!!!

Nothing specifically about Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole,
being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using her mouth there at
the cited Scripture.

Sad to learn again that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using
your mouth.

This does mean you need to be born-again (John 3:3 & 5) else you would

not be saved according to what is written at Romans 10:9.

Truly there is only one GOD:

http://WDJW.net/YHWH

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jun 4, 2010, 12:12:30 AM6/4/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> >> Then please kindly allow all who are reading this to witness your
> >> publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth by **any** means of
> >> your choosing since you, Lady Azure, have written that you can.

REV 19:10

> >> Some have found the easiest means to be via

BLASPHEMY!!!!!

> >> there are examples of people who had written they could only to
> >> discover they cannot.
> >
> > REV 19:10!!!
>
> Nothing specifically about Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole,
> being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using her mouth there at
> the cited Scripture.

Everything about why it is Blasphemy to do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2010, 4:19:33 AM6/6/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
> > Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

> > > REV 19:10!!!
> >
> > Nothing specifically about Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole,
> > being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using her mouth there at
> > the cited Scripture.
>
> Everything about why it is Blasphemy to do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong.

What is described at Revelation 19:10 is how it would be wrong to fall
at the feet of an angel to worship an angel, instead of worshiping the
LORD Himself, Who is Jesus.

Sad to learn yet again that you still cannot publicly say "Jesus is
LORD" using your mouth.

http://WDJW.net/YHWH

http://WDJW.net/Cloud

http://T3WiJ.com