Daily Spirit-guided WDJW health tip for 11/02/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 2, 2009, 5:29:12 AM11/2/09
It is when we are getting enough light that we become healthier
(hungrier) than ever.

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic, for which there is
no vaccine, at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks in our local communities for the
probable eventuality of a Pan-Flu virus deadlier than the current H1N1
Pandemic virus (i.e. one for which there is no vaccine):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Ken

Nov 2, 2009, 10:36:13 AM11/2/09
Clinical Sociopathic *NARCISSISM*"
Having 5 of these 9 "qualifies" a person as a narcissist...

How many of these fit Chung to a "T"?

1. Feels grandiose and self-importance (e.g., exaggerates
achievements and talents to the point of lying, demands to be
recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
2. Is obsessed with fantasies of unlimited success, fame, fearsome
power or omnipotence, unequalled brilliance (the cerebral
narcissist),
bodily beauty or sexual performance (the somatic narcissist), or
ideal, everlasting, all-conquering love or passion
3. Firmly convinced that he or she is unique and, being special,
can only be understood by, should only be treated by, or associate
with, other special or unique, or high-status people (or
institutions)
4. Requires excessive admiration, adulation, attention and
affirmation - or, failing that, wishes to be feared and to be
notorious (narcissistic supply).
5. Feels entitled. Expects unreasonable or special and favourable
priority treatment. Demands automatic and full compliance with his or
her expectations

6. Is "interpersonally exploitative", i.e., uses others to achieve
his or her own ends
7. Devoid of empathy. Is unable or unwilling to identify with or
acknowledge the feelings and needs of others

8. Constantly envious of others or believes that they feel the same
about him or her
9. Arrogant, haughty behaviours or attitudes coupled with rage when
frustrated, contradicted, or confronted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 3, 2009, 4:24:46 AM11/3/09
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetic hearts:

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

May GOD give you, Ken, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20
and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

Tiger Lily

Nov 4, 2009, 11:22:43 PM11/4/09
hey, Chung gets 100% again!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 5, 2009, 6:11:52 AM11/5/09
Kate wrote:

> hey, Chung gets 100% again!

All glory to GOD and none for this HeartDoc :-)

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics:

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

May GOD give you, Kate, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

MU

Nov 5, 2009, 9:16:14 AM11/5/09

And you get "Moron Of The Day" award!

MoSn

Nov 5, 2009, 9:27:53 AM11/5/09
On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 08:16:14 -0600, MU wrote
(in article <hcumne$h10$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> And you get "Moron Of The Day" award!

Childish immature school yard retort

Jimmy Alpha

Nov 5, 2009, 9:38:33 AM11/5/09

Yes, wasn't it wonderful!
Jimmy Alpha

QJ

Nov 5, 2009, 10:53:02 AM11/5/09
On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 08:27:53 -0600, MoSn wrote
(in article <0001HW.C7183D09...@news.x-privat.org>):

!

> Childish immature school yard retort

He is the one who is like a school yard bully.

He will pick on some with an attack or criticism or some lame attempt at
being cute, but when asked specific questions which he cannot answer without
showing that is wrong, he sulks away with "tail between his legs."

The fact that he does not answer those questions, tells the reader far more
about him than anything else.

There is an old saying that silence is golden, but in his case silence is
revealing.

MoSn

Nov 5, 2009, 2:35:55 PM11/5/09
On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 09:53:02 -0600, QJ wrote
(in article <0001HW.C71850FE...@news.x-privat.org>):

This type of behavior in these types of groups is typical of a one of the
ways a troll can deal when being called to task .... .ignore rather than
answering which only begets even more which is what a troll wants unless the
troll is the butt of it.

It is interesting and amusing to see how the few who are responsible for so
much of the traffic in this group (and others too) act and interrelate with
each other. You do have to wonder why some seem to spend so much time over
so many years doing basically the same thing over and over .... I guess it
must give them some satisfaction and fulfillment in their life .... really is
sad that they need this in their life.

Getting to be time to move on ..... even the best joke gets stale with time.

BDR529

Nov 5, 2009, 3:00:20 PM11/5/09

This is what we call spamming and trolling on usenet, there is no
solution unless you have a moderator.

> Getting to be time to move on ..... even the best joke gets stale with time.

You already discovered the solution yourself, don't feed the trolls,
ignore them, or reply with an empty message where you replace the
subject by ... This is what we call a character assassination.