THE ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY....A LONE-GUNMAN PERSPECTIVE

David Von Pein

Feb 9, 2007, 11:31:54 PM2/9/07
FROM THE POINT-OF-VIEW OF A LONE-ASSASSIN BELIEVER.....

LINKS TO VARIOUS D.V.P.-AUTHORED ESSAYS, REVIEWS, AND COMMENTS
PERTAINING TO THE 11/22/63 ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY
AND THE MURDER OF DALLAS POLICE OFFICER J.D. TIPPIT:

VINCENT BUGLIOSI IS "RECLAIMING HISTORY":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/450518c94e5e8ded

MY BEST VINCENT BUGLIOSI IMITATION:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3ae26a3befc052b8

"ON TRIAL: LEE HARVEY OSWALD" (1986 DOCU-TRIAL TEXT EXCERPTS):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1e2929be83607513

THE WARREN COMMISSION GOT IT RIGHT:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4b8dae7b150da043

THE WARREN COMMISSION GOT IT RIGHT (PART 2):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e2a229774508e859

LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S SOLE GUILT -- POINT-BY-POINT:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4a6b3390021d657c

A COMMON-SENSE APPROACH TO THE "SINGLE-BULLET THEORY":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e06a29392572c072

WHERE'S THE LOGICAL CONSPIRACY-ORIENTED ALTERNATIVE TO THE SBT?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8ee3ea6cfa4a58c9

MORE "SINGLE-BULLET THEORY" TALK (COMMON SENSE INCLUDED):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d16a5df97cccb32c

YET ANOTHER "SINGLE-BULLET THEORY" ESSAY:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c19abd308e0026e1

STILL MORE "SBT" CONVERSATION (FOR GOOD MEASURE):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/284975f119fe13c0

AND A LITTLE MORE SINGLE-BULLET LOGIC (TONGUE-IN-CHEEK STYLE):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bed05a055b2f4133

JOHN CONNALLY SAID THE SINGLE-BULLET THEORY IS "POSSIBLE":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/741a872f58796bfe

TOO MANY CE399 BULLET FRAGMENTS IN JOHN CONNALLY? HARDLY:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/61fe27a14fb7dd35

GERALD FORD AND THE SBT -- DID HIS "MOVE" REALLY MATTER AT ALL?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bf3ae3c6c0993e13

PRESIDENT KENNEDY'S BACK WOUND -- WHERE EXACTLY WAS IT LOCATED?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d1d7ea222703d800

THE MURDER OF DALLAS POLICE OFFICER J.D. TIPPIT:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/cbcca847390ffca8

THE TIPPIT MURDER AND THE HILARIOUS DEFENSE OF LEE HARVEY OSWALD:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4d1790303e6fcc19

THE ABSURDITIES OF THE "OSWALD-AS-PATSY" CONSPIRACY PLOT:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/606503e4d63e74ad

THE "PATSY PLOT" SILLINESS (PART 2):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/dd321914097fcd2d

THE "PATSY PLOT" SILLINESS (PART 3):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/30f318ea48653a72

THESE TWO THINGS PROVE LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S GUILT:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/909b5b194cab1cbe

LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S MOTIVES FOR KILLING PRESIDENT KENNEDY:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/66803e710380d800

EVERYTHING LEE HARVEY OSWALD DID ON 11/22/63 SAYS "I'M GUILTY!":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4dd73f8e676a5db8

ABOUT THOSE "CURTAIN RODS" OF LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7a460183ae4c6c41

RE-CONSTRUCTING THE STEPS OF A PRESIDENTIAL ASSASSIN:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/aaeb4a1389e69938

A SHORTCUT TO BECOMING AN LNer -- THE LIVE TV COVERAGE OF 11/22/63:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/addeb5d529d1fb03

OSWALD'S RIFLE -- STOLEN BY PLOTTERS? OR USED BY OSWALD TO KILL JFK?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/42faee01d94a58d5

THE FBI'S EARLY MISTAKES RE. THE EVENTS OF 11/22/63:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7835a5f11f2d5dcd

JIM GARRISON WAS DEAD WRONG (PART 1):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2317ac73008b3c8a

JIM GARRISON WAS DEAD WRONG (PART 2):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9d4772fbe4df0bcd

THE 1968 JIM GARRISON/JOHNNY CARSON INTERVIEW (TEXT EXCERPTS):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7e730615fc2a0a14

HOWARD L. BRENNAN -- EYEWITNESS TO A TRAGEDY:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a83751f6ce319004

MORE ON HOWARD BRENNAN (W/ ANOTHER BUGLIOSI IMITATION, JUST FOR FUN):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d26167f23399f7d6

HAROLD NORMAN -- A KEY ASSASSINATION WITNESS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/fa26e26f62263eeb

THE "BOH" WITNESSES VS. THE AUTOPSY DOCTORS -- WHO'S RIGHT?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/42a0bbac40f320f5

WAS IT "THORBURN'S POSITION"? OR DOES IT REALLY MATTER?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/85e0bb6bdb74a8df

WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS CRAZY JFK THEORY?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7448f602cc9b26e3

WHAT ARE THE ODDS...?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7e70b829247b4a49

JFK CONSPIRACY THEORIES GALORE (PART 1):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5ac4a7c8a086bb36

JFK CONSPIRACY THEORIES GALORE (PART 2):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/43e50295440e48b0

HOW TO FRAME A LONE PATSY FOR JFK'S MURDER (AND HOW NOT TO DO IT):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f4466b08f8be7c36

IF PRESIDENT KENNEDY WAS SHOT BY MULTIPLE GUNMEN, THEN WHY IS IT...?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9f9db2052413d59d

WAS LEE OSWALD "PLACED" IN THE BOOK DEPOSITORY BY PLOTTERS?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/64195df0086af9b4

SOLID VALIDATION THAT LEE HARVEY OSWALD WAS IN THE SNIPER'S NEST:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/182cecc7c4e37bb2

JACK RUBY -- THE SECOND "LONE NUT" ASSASSIN IN DALLAS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/42364b9e887a0213

"IRONCLAD" VS. "UNKNOWN" EVIDENCE -- WHICH IS MORE RELIABLE?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/690b39c792300131

THE WARREN REPORT -- IT MAKES PERFECT "LN" SENSE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6577daadba0e46a4

THE HEAD SHOT, BULLET FRAGMENTS, AND DR. GUINN'S NAA ANALYSIS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e68af2a823062f43

THE MOTORCADE ROUTE -- WAS IT CHANGED AT THE LAST MINUTE?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/fbacd51dfe2f074c

MUSICAL CASKETS AND THE "BODY-ALTERATION" SILLINESS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0de08844600b8c7a

"WELL, THEY SAY IT JUST TAKES A SECOND TO DIE":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9ff403dedacb5d4f

THE "BACKYARD PHOTOS" OF LEE HARVEY OSWALD -- REAL OR FAKE?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/abf2ea54c9dddca4

THE "CRYSTAL-BALL-GAZING" CONSPIRATORS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/747e6695f071ec3f

LEE HARVEY OSWALD WAS A LIAR -- EXAMINING HIS MANY LIES:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ea04b9e6141f0098

LEE HARVEY OSWALD WAS A LIAR (PART 2):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/beb8390c3526124d

THE IMPORTANT AND OFTEN-OVERLOOKED WITNESS STATISTICS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7b06a89bd4042363

JEAN HILL -- A RELIABLE ASSASSINATION WITNESS OR NOT?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/01377bde4de2b5e4

JULIA ANN MERCER -- DOES HER STORY MAKE ANY (LOGICAL) SENSE?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4c5c64ebb97fa1ee

JAMES FILES -- HIS STORY SHOULD BE FILED UNDER "CRAP":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/59e025a70efa9ef5

ARE THESE SO-CALLED "MYSTERY DEATHS" REALLY SO MYSTERIOUS?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d52845e6c744cccf

LET'S PLAY "21 QUESTIONS" -- AN "LN" RESPONSE TO 21 "CT" INQUIRIES:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6db9ac1c27e26e32

MOVIE REVIEW -- "FOUR DAYS IN NOVEMBER":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.video/msg/5093634b419405d5

MOVIE REVIEW -- MARK LANE'S "RUSH TO JUDGMENT":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/85d4d330812f3728

MOVIE/DVD REVIEW -- OLIVER STONE'S "JFK":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/51b89da58d3e6489

OSWALD'S SHOOTING PERFORMANCE....AND OLIVER STONE'S BLUNDER:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9bce073792dae800

REVIEW -- "THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION: BEYOND CONSPIRACY" (ABC-TV):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/869ebe2de53cbb58

REVIEW -- "JFK: BEYOND THE MAGIC BULLET" (THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6f6c34dca27986d7

BOOK REVIEW -- "THE JFK MYTHS" BY LARRY STURDIVAN:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4d505fe064fccafb

BOOK REVIEW -- "CASE CLOSED" BY GERALD POSNER:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1dfff254d0b191a2

BOOK REVIEW -- "OSWALD'S GAME" BY JEAN DAVISON:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9c2238388f0a72c3

BOOK REVIEW -- "WITH MALICE" BY DALE MYERS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1bdb7e56f0427853

BOOK REVIEW -- "NOVEMBER 22, 1963: YOU ARE THE JURY" BY DAVID BELIN:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/83b9597d7b154bc3

BOOK REVIEW -- "KENNEDY AND LINCOLN" BY JOHN LATTIMER:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4f18bcb78b94d9d8

BOOK REVIEW -- "A SIMPLE ACT OF MURDER" BY MARK FUHRMAN:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4c7616a35ac60e22

BOOK REVIEW -- "THE DAY KENNEDY WAS SHOT" BY JIM BISHOP:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d5bfef3e64392e4d

BOOK REVIEW -- "CONSPIRACY OF ONE" BY JIM MOORE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ae3d600e8e571fa6

BOOK REVIEW -- "NATIONAL NIGHTMARE" BY RICHARD TRASK:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/48c19f6f3b9122d6

BOOK REVIEW -- "THAT DAY IN DALLAS" BY RICHARD TRASK:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3184c6735973d209

BOOK REVIEW -- "THE KILLING OF A PRESIDENT" BY ROBERT GRODEN:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d24cfcf0d0f8894b

DVD REVIEW -- "JFK: THE ASSASSINATION FILMS" (ROBERT GRODEN):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b1eb925fd0d000cb

DVD REVIEW -- "THE MURDER OF JFK: A REVISIONIST HISTORY":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/127162626b4861d0

VHS VIDEO REVIEWS -- "JFK ASSASSINATION: AS-IT-HAPPENED" (NBC-TV):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/cd63a71d7fdbc83d

REVIEW -- "THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f0a3e91565c5c2cf

REVIEW -- "RENDEZVOUS WITH DEATH":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/dffb53d9dde8b76d

REVIEW -- "JFK II: THE BUSH CONNECTION" --- TOTAL RUBBISH!:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d5a5eeae1e135fd1

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 1):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a24db166f7a99f10

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 2):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e812362dd238d001

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 3):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0152cc738b030bcf

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 4):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ee96be5a077a98fd

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 5):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f9dd43d5b2f61456

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 6):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e8219af7ea5db679

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 7):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ebffe560c134b922

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 8):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7e7e2dd64e1f415f

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 9):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1f05e5a68aa78886

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 10):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0cb4be5acb1b17e8

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 11):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/394b40c6e91df723

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 12):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4f2b4090cafa2779

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 13):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ad68c198d16af212

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 14):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1d92a59f516d3cc9

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 15):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0b34314fcbdf1e48

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 16):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2c436ce9cf9f2c32

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 17):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/057b5f554cd54748

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 18):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/37c437db91b9d3f6

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 19):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5ce4819a8aeb75d9

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 20):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/80b079e2615599a3

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 21):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1021b6c8d8409e96

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 22):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3829e45856ccb792

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 23):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/399773c9594c0251

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 24):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2ad0bf51800038d2

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 25):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2e101f268c4421ce

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 26):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7736a96c67ac7ad1

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 27):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/373903118be72df7

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 28):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8e649f283c9fe34d

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 29):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/840cb29446fa2b62

DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 30):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d21eacb44a4589a5

OTHER KENNEDY-RELATED LINKS:

DVD REVIEW -- "JFK: A PRESIDENCY REVEALED" (THE HISTORY CHANNEL):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.video.dvd/msg/15dd2a89a28a0ca6

DVD REVIEW -- "PRIMARY" (A FILM BY ROBERT DREW):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.video.dvd/msg/0fc69d22a9965386

DVD REVIEW -- "CRISIS" (A FILM BY ROBERT DREW):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.video.dvd/msg/6fb7e7ecac49d990

VHS VIDEO REVIEW -- "NBC WHITE PAPERS: THE KENNEDY ERA":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.video/msg/523431dd819b7003

VHS VIDEO REVIEW -- "JACQUELINE KENNEDY ONASSIS REMEMBERED":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.video/msg/f7634636569e72c9

BOOK REVIEW -- "THE MEMORIES -- JFK -- 1961-1963":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.books.reviews/msg/e96843c176471a89

A LIST OF JFK-RELATED VIDEOS, DVDs, BOOKS, AND CDs:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b8068c4e9da8680f

SOME RARE KENNEDY PHOTOGRAPHS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/25220574870d1cbf

brightwinger

Feb 9, 2007, 11:58:59 PM2/9/07
> REVIEW -- "RENDEZVOUS WITH DEATH":http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/dffb53d9dde8...

None of that explains the severed carotid arteries.

Ben Holmes

Feb 10, 2007, 12:42:03 AM2/10/07

Just for Lurker's information - DVP is notorious for being unable to respond to
the rebuttals of his positions.

All of these posts can be (and in most cases, already *have* been) answered, but
DVP can't respond.

In article <1171083539....@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>, brightwinger
says...

David Von Pein

Feb 10, 2007, 12:43:22 AM2/10/07
>>> "None of that explains the severed carotid arteries." <<<

And I'm still awaiting that proof from you to show that the arteries
you say were "severed" prior to autopsy were, in fact, severed prior
to autopsy.

Got that data handy?

If so, why the hell can't you produce it?

David Von Pein

Feb 10, 2007, 1:07:18 AM2/10/07
>>> "DVP is notorious for being unable to respond to the rebuttals of his positions." <<<

Notorious even. Nice.

(Good film, too.)

www.amazon.com/dp/B00005O3V9

By-the-by...for the sake of the 2 lurkers in here this month -- Ben is
notorious for being (you guessed it) a total kook....and a hypocrite
as well.

The long & short of it is....

Lee Harvey Oswald was guilty of 2 murders on 11/22/63. Nothing Ben can
say will change that fact, which is a fact that has been PROVEN by the
totality of the evidence.

Just try getting Ben to lay out his CT version of the assassination,
shot-by-shot...bullet-by-bullet. I've yet to see it. But he doesn't
give a damn that nothing "adds up" to any kind of cohesive (or
believable) conspiracy plot when he engages in his piecemeal attacks
of the official LN position....which is an LN position with all the
ballistics evidence intact and available to examine (save the one
bullet which almost certainly missed the limo and hit James Tague;
that bullet was obviously unrecoverable).

Ben has this many non-C2766 bullets to prove his CT case --- 0.
Ben has this many non-C2766 bullet shells to prove his CT case --- 0.

Nice, huh?

It's Vince Bugliosi quote time (yes, again .... Ben needs to often
hear the truth from a seasoned prosecutor who knows what he's talking
about when it comes to EVIDENCE IN A MURDER CASE THAT POINTS TO ONLY
ONE KILLER)......

"There may have been fifty people firing at President Kennedy that
day; but if there were, they ALL missed; only bullets fired from
Oswald's Carcano rifle hit the President." -- VB

~~~~~~~~~

"Every book that comes out alleges a conspiracy. Someone has got to
debunk these absurd conspiracy theories." -- VB

~~~~~~~~~

"There was no plot, no conspiracy. JFK wasn't murdered by anti-Castro
Cubans, the mob, or rogue CIA agents. In almost 40 years, there has
not been one scintilla of proof tying the assassination to anyone but
Oswald. There have been theories, but no evidence. Oswald had the
motive, the opportunity, and the skill to kill President Kennedy." --
VB

~~~~~~~~~

"If Lee Harvey Oswald had nothing to do with President Kennedy's
assassination and was framed....this otherwise independent and defiant
would-be revolutionary, who disliked taking orders from anyone, turned
out to be the most willing and cooperative frame-ee in the history of
mankind!! Because the evidence of his guilt is so monumental, that he
could have just as well gone around with a large sign on his back
declaring in bold letters 'I Just Murdered President John F.
Kennedy'!!!" -- VB

~~~~~~~~~

"Anyone...ANYONE who would believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was
innocent, would believe someone who told them that they heard a cow
speaking the Spanish language!" -- VB

~~~~~~~~~

THIS ONE BELOW IS THE KICKER THAT ALL CT-KOOKS SHOULD PAY PARTICULAR
ATTENTION TO........

"If there's one thing I take pride in, it's that I never, ever make a
charge without supporting it. You might not agree with me, but I
invariably offer an enormous amount of support for my position." -- VB

W. Lydecker

Feb 10, 2007, 2:08:49 AM2/10/07
Which lone gunman proof does y'all like best? The one where a
"marksman" shoots a watermelon to prove a victim (without bones) can
fall backward from a shot from behind.
Or, the Englishmen who "prove" the single bullet theory, by shooting
into globs of gelatin? I say, those chaps were gellin!

W. Lydecker

Feb 10, 2007, 5:06:20 PM2/10/07
Oh c'mon folks, vote on your favorite and maybe win a dddraftsman
dartboard!

David Von Pein

Mar 3, 2007, 4:09:48 AM3/3/07
Ben,

Have you prepared any kind of detailed "shot-by-shot" CT scenario as
yet?

Any chance we'll see your cohesive, doable, believable, and reasonable
pro-CT shooting scenario any time soon? Or are you still waiting for
hell to freeze over before unveiling that info?