REVIEW: "JFK II: The Bush Connection" --- 100% Pure Garbage!

David VP

Apr 12, 2006, 3:52:38 AM4/12/06
"JFK II -- THE BUSH CONNECTION":

ABSOLUTE JUNK!
PURE TRASH!
UTTERLY SICKENING!

The documentary program "JFK II" is, to put it bluntly, a piece of
worthless garbage.

It is more of the same unsupportable and unsupported-by-the-facts
conspiracist-created crappola. It takes some monster-sized gonads to
place on the open market a piece of trash like this. Amazing guts
indeed, to spout such completely-unprovable conspiratorial nonsense.
And just think, somebody's actually making MONEY off of this
conjecture. Unbelievable.

"JFK II" -- dramatically subtitled "The Bush Connection" -- postulates
that former President George H.W. Bush (the 41st U.S. Chief Executive
from 1989-1993) was directly involved in the "plot" to assassinate
President John F. Kennedy in November of 1963.

George Bush (both of them) probably should sue somebody for slander as
a result of the drivel spouted within this disgusting program.

I'm guessing that the conspiracy theorists who have the gall to produce
programs like "JFK II" must quite literally be running out of
"suspects" to point an accusing finger at with regard to the
assassination of JFK -- so it's time to start implicating every
politician who was over 19 years of age at the time of Kennedy's murder
on November 22nd, 1963. (Mr. Bush Sr. was 39, by the way, when JFK was
cut down by Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas.)

I wonder if former President Bill Clinton will be the next one on the
"He Had Kennedy Killed!" list of assassination candidates? After all,
Mr. Clinton DID once meet JFK and shook hands with him. That single
handshake probably makes Clinton a potential conspirator too. Kennedy
probably grabbed Bill's hand a little too tightly, forcing Clinton into
a "He Must Die!" rage, resulting in a "plot" to do away with the 35th
President. (Makes about as much sense as the junk purported by any of
the other two thousand "Kennedy Conspiracy" plots, including this "JFK
II" balderdash.)

The front of this DVD boasts this repulsive and unsupported sentiment
--- "A throrough, documented, criminal indictment of George Herbert
Walker Bush, establishing, beyond a reasonable doubt, his guilt as a
supervisor in the conspiracy to assassinate John Kennedy".*

* = The word "conspiracy" is misspelled as "conspiracty" on the DVD's
label. Plus, it appears the name "Kennedy" is not properly capitalized.
Typical childish errors that, IMO, signify the general kind of low-rent
production this thing is from start to ugly finish -- right through to
the sloppy, obviously-not-proofread grammatical errors on the
packaging.

And then there's also the offensive cartoonish image on the disc
showing Mr. Bush being electrocuted, which plunges this product even
deeper into a morass of embarrassingly-distasteful dreck. ......

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000AAIUWA.01-AM7FASYZELDWJ._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

The JFK II website shown on the front of the DVD even goes one passage
further down the vile path by displaying this additional putrid gem:
"If we could present this evidence to a jury in Texas, he {Mr. Bush}
would pay with his life."

Stomach-turning indeed. Truly sickening allegations!

"JFK II" is replete with the usual amount of "It Couldn't Possibly Have
Been Lee Harvey Oswald That Killed JFK" rhetoric and presumptions and
conspiracy-related theorizing. I admire anyone who can get through this
whole hour-and-a-half production without vomiting. I barely managed it.
(I didn't actually BUY this disgusting piece of pro-conspiracy tripe --
instead, I was able to see it free-of-charge via a weblink off of the
Internet. I certainly wouldn't shell out any hard-earned cash for this
DVD version.)

The contemptible and disgraceful hunk of speculation at the tail-end of
this 90-minute program, which has the 43rd U.S. President, George W.
Bush, being somehow "involved" in the death of JFK Jr. in July 1999
(which was two years prior to G.W. Bush becoming President), really
capped this thing off in fine utterly-offensive fashion. Now what
possible reason would Mr. Bush have had for "arranging" for Mr.
Kennedy's plane to crash (and taking two other lives with him)? Pffttt.
Not even worthy of debating, it's so nutty. This program doesn't tell
us the "Why?" re. the G.W. Bush allegation. It's just a short blurb at
the very end of the program. I guess we're just supposed to accept it
on face value as the "truth". (Yeah, sure.)

The quote regarding that JFK Jr. nonsense direct from this documentary:
"Who did George W. Bush have to kill to get into the 'inner
circle'...?" -- Then it's suggested that Mr. Bush somehow was involved
in JFK Jr's plane going down in Martha's Vineyard. Despicable! And it
gives you some idea as to the "type" of documentary this one is. It's
the usual kind of conspiracy program, which proceeds to smear just
about everybody in sight, except (naturally) Jack Kennedy's real
killer, Lee Harvey Oswald.

This CT Fantasy Show comes complete with the normal sizable cache of
unknown hidden gunmen all over Dealey Plaza, as well as theories of
JFK's body being stolen not just once by evil conspirators, but TWICE,
prior to the dead President's burial.

The standard "CT Motto" exists here. That being, of course ---> "As
long as we don't point an accusing finger at that sweet "innocent"
named "Oswald", all is fine and dandy". (Nauseating, isn't it? It is to
me, at any rate.)

This video program claims that there were THIRTEEN (13!!) shots fired
in Dealey Plaza on November 22nd. No kidding. 13!

At one point, the "JFK II" narrator berates limousine driver William
Greer for not speeding up earlier, claiming that "By this time, close
to 12 shots have been fired". ~ LOL! ~

And yet, miraculously, NOT ONE SINGLE WITNESS (out of dozens and dozens
who gave an opinion) heard even CLOSE to that number of shots in Dealey
Plaza during the shooting.

And (again, miraculously lucky for these plotters) EVERY SINGLE PERSON
who was in a MEDIA position to tell the world about the shooting within
minutes of the assassination (Merriman Smith, Jay Watson and his
associate, and Jack Bell, plus others) relayed information of ONLY
THREE SHOTS being fired -- which, coincidentally, was the EXACT number
of bullets that Oswald did fire from his Sniper's Perch and, of course,
just exactly the same number of shots that the "Patsy"-plotters NEEDED
to have reported. I guess it's just more amazing luck for these A-1
assassins. Wonder what happened to the OTHER TEN SHOTS?

THIRTEEN SHOTS fired per this "JFK II" video -- and, to reiterate,
somehow 100% of the witnesses never heard that number (or a number even
remotely close to the Baker's Dozen purported). And CTers cannot
possibly argue that some of the shots were "silenced". Because in order
to purport THAT notion, we would not have had even ONE Knoll witness
hear any shots from the FRONT (or so some witnesses claimed). And what
kind of foolish shooters would silence only a few of the shots, and not
ALL of the frontal shots. It's yet another case of the conspiracy
theories contradicting each other -- but does that stop them from being
put forth? Of course not.

Large segments of this program are culled from the excellent 1988
PBS-TV "NOVA" Special, "Who Shot President Kennedy?". And that's a
shame, too, because that Walter Cronkite-hosted "NOVA" program is far
too superior a documentary to be affiliated in any way with this "JFK
II" Conspiracy Show.

Naturally, this program also insists that there was a huge hole in the
back of JFK's head after he was shot in Dallas. I'd ask any newcomer to
the subject of the JFK Assassination to watch the slow-motion video
clip provided below. If you can see ANY back-of-the-head damage to JFK,
please tell the rest of the population WHERE it is. Because I see none.
ALL of the head damage is to the FRONT-RIGHT, perfectly consistent with
an Oswald shot from the Book Depository Building. Plus: ALL the head
"spray" goes FORWARD, again indicative of a bullet travelling through
the head on a Rear-to-Front trajectory. .....

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/images/Headshot-large.gif

---------------

If more assassination "researchers" would stick with the actual
evidence in the JFK murder case, instead of pointing fingers at
everybody from A-to-Z in the U.S. Government and accusing them of
conspiratorial intent, then programs like this "JFK II" might forever
remain unwritten -- which, IMO, would be a major asset to the world of
JFK assassination-related material. Because this entire program should
have ended up on the cutting-room floor.

dlarsson

Apr 13, 2006, 10:10:41 PM4/13/06

> "JFK II -- THE BUSH CONNECTION":
>
> ABSOLUTE JUNK!
> PURE TRASH!
> UTTERLY SICKENING!

The truth hurts doesn't it "Dave" -- you NAZI BASTARD!!!!