Debating The John F. Kennedy Assassination (Part 23)

David Von Pein

Dec 14, 2006, 9:00:31 PM12/14/06
DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 23):

SUBJECT -- The JFK Assassination: The Ongoing "Lone Assassin vs.
Conspiracy" Debate.

FEATURED TEXT -- Archived JFK Forum Messages From February 2006, April
2006, and July 2006.

CTer (A CONSPIRACY THEORIST) -- Some bullets can stop within a couple
of inches of soft tissue. Especially a .22.

DVP (DAVID VON PEIN) -- Beautiful plan indeed. And yet another
indication that the JFK assassination plot that many conspiracy
theorists favor was being carried out by imbeciles (probably Barney
Fife and Floyd The Barber).

They need President John F. Kennedy dead....and quickly would no doubt
be preferred. So what do they do? They decide they'll shoot twice at
him with guns so weak that the ammunition isn't likely to kill him with
either shot. Those bullets will just stop inside his soft flesh.

I guess the plotters were of the opinion that JFK would die almost
instantly from "lead poisoning" or maybe from "sheer fright" after
being hit by these weak-sister bullets, huh?

Or, maybe they were merely dealing their intended murder victim a fair
hand -- and giving the President a chance to escape "The Big One",
which would come about five seconds later.

Great plot -- if you're a brainless idiot that is.

CTer -- When you can't even provide a reasoned argument to prefer the
SBT over multiple shooters, it goes to show the shallowness of your
knowledge, and your basic cowardice.

DVP -- Somebody pinch me. I didn't REALLY just read the above
crap...did I?

I've never "provided a reasoned argument to prefer the SBT over
multiple shooters"???? Somebody pinch me...again! Please.

Pathetic!

CTer -- The fact that it took months for someone to come up with the
SBT should have jarred some sense into you.

DVP -- It's not my fault the Warren Commission was slow at arriving at
the ONLY obvious and reasonable conclusion (i.e., the Single-Bullet
Theory). No other scenario is even REMOTELY possible given the totality
of the evidence at hand.

My personal guess on the delay is -- the WC didn't want to have to
directly contradict the original 12/09/63 FBI Report (which was
obviously rushed and incomplete and flat-out wrong with respect to the
shooting scenario).

CTer -- One {bullet} is still in the body {of JFK}, and the other fell
out, was perhaps recovered at Parkland, and was swapped with a bullet
that matches LHO's rifle.

DVP -- I love unsupportable pro-conspiracy speculation...don't you? And
I love it when CTers spew forth junk that is in direct opposition to
the verified evidence and witness testimony (just in order to glue
their pre-conceived notion of "Conspiracy At All Costs" together).

That CTer has no choice but to believe, via the above comment, that Dr.
Humes and all the radiologists who examined the X-rays of JFK are ALL
liars when they said that NO bullets were located inside Kennedy's body
anywhere. Typical Conspiracy Logic.

CTer -- The bullet ranged downward {after striking JFK's neck/throat}.
This is what the Parkland doctors thought, I have no reason to disagree
with them.

DVP -- What that CTer actually means is -- When it suits him and his
pro-conspiracy views, he has no reason to disagree with or disbelieve
anything said by a doctor or someone in "officialdom".

But when it comes to believing the same Dr. Malcolm Perry when he said
to the Warren Commission that the wound in JFK's throat could have been
"either" an entry wound OR an exit wound, a CTer's confidence in the
Parkland doctors wanes to nothing. Typical Conspiracy Logic.

CTer -- The evidence doesn't support the idea that {JFK's} neck wound
was an exit. So there's no reason to explain where {that bullet} went.

DVP -- What that CTer really means is -- His own personal brand of
"evidence" doesn't support the idea that the neck wound was an exit
wound. So he has decided to ignore the common-sense factor in all of
this (which is obvious to even a 5-year-old). Common-sense stuff like
-- No bullets left inside JFK's body....No major damage done inside his
neck that would account for a bullet stopping suddenly....No other
bullets recovered anywhere, except CE399, that could be associated with
this SBT-like shooting.

And, of course, most CTers will totally ignore the autopsy report which
states that the bullet "made its exit" through the wound seen by Dr.
Perry at Parkland Hospital on November 22, 1963.

CTer -- Tague's shot certainly was not a "miss", it hit a curb. Merely
defining shots as misses because you've decided what the target is can
only be rhetoric.

DVP -- Perhaps I should repeat the above quote in big, bold, red
letters...to see if it seems any LESS stupid than when I printed it
out, regular-style, above. But I doubt it could be any less
silly-sounding however.

I guess the CT goof who wrote the above comment must think that either
bystander James Tague was a "target" of an assassin's bullet on
11/22/63 in Dallas' Dealey Plaza -- or the killer was seeking revenge
on the Dallas Highway Department for placing that curbstone where it
was.

And, quite obviously, a "miss" (in the context of this case, or any
other) would equate to a bullet that did not GO INTO a victim, with
such a "miss" resulting in an unrecoverable bullet.

CTer -- Where's the bullet that struck the curb and injured Tague? For
if you can't produce this bullet, why would you argue that others must
"produce" other bullets?

DVP -- Is this CTer serious here? Somebody tell me he's not really this
stupid. Quick! Before I start believing he is.

The Tague bullet glanced off a curb and then glanced off of (not into)
James T. Tague. Whereas, in contrast, all of these "other" bullets that
CTers think are GOING INTO PEOPLE in the limousine aren't just glancing
off of human bodies. Multiple bullets, per the CT-Kooks, are supposedly
penetrating two men...and then getting themselves lost. Convenient,
huh?

CTer -- Oswald's FBI number was 169, and he received $200 a month.

DVP -- Allow to quote that "evil" book that conspiracists hate so much,
the Warren Report .... "Oswald was never an informant of the FBI, and
never assigned a symbol number in that capacity, and was never paid any
amount of money by the FBI in any regard. .... There was absolutely no
type of informant or undercover relationship between an agency of the
U.S. Government and Lee Harvey Oswald at any time." -- WR; Pg. 327

The WR is full of lies when it comes to the above conclusions, right?
(Did the Commission get anything right, per the CTers, except the
correct name of the deceased?)

CTer -- You take the shooter for an idiot.

DVP -- No, I take YOUR phantom "I Think I'll Wait Here In The Exact
Spot Where I Pulled The Trigger And Where A Bunch Of Attention Will
Undoubtedly Be Focused On Me Very Shortly" assassin for an "idiot" via
your conspiracy-slanted version of events....which is a crazy version
that has a killer with a gun just standing there in the Sniper's Nest
for XX number of minutes after shooting at the President. That's "LOL"
time for sure.

CTer -- The shooter could hear the three guys below him talking.

DVP -- You talked to the "real" shooter and got this info from him, did
ya? (Oh brother.)

CTer -- The HSCA stated that {JFK's} back wound was lower than the
throat wound...yet the angle into Connally was, if I recall correctly,
25 degrees downward.

DVP -- And yet the HSCA still fully supported the SBT. .... Yes, the
Connally bullet/damage path through his body was 25 degrees downward.
That's no secret; and it's no big mystery as to how a 17-degree
downward angle through JFK turned into a steeper angle through
Connally. The bullet was tumbling and hitting stuff inside Connally.
Therefore, the angle of declination changed/increased after striking
John Connally's body. But such a "change" does nothing to disprove the
SBT.

Nothing will disprove the SBT until the day you hand over to the FBI
those three (verifiable) bullets that you need to "replace" the
Single-Bullet Theory.

Have you got those bullets hidden in your CT BatCave someplace....along
with the "real" J.D. Tippit bullet shells and all that other "real"
evidence connected with the JFK/Tippit cases that magically disappeared
or was "swapped" for the Oswald-Did-It evidence?

Come on....hand over those bullets.

CTer -- I'll consider your comments and your position as soon as you
show us one photo that clearly identifies {Abraham} Zapruder on the
pedestal.

DVP -- Is it even possible to take a CTer seriously when junk like this
is being spouted by supposedly "serious researchers"?

Even if there were ZERO pictures of Mr. Zapruder on his pedestal (and
Marilyn Sitzman too), your argument is a worthless one. (And I assume
your argument is something along these lines: Zapruder wasn't really
filming the motorcade at all, and the whole Z-Film has been "faked".
Right?)

By this strange logic, even you (as a CTer) must admit that since
there's no photo showing (via a "positive I.D.") any frontal assassin,
then no such assassin could possibly exist in Dealey Plaza.

Anyway...even without a single picture of Zapruder in the Plaza (which,
of course, do exist...and just because you can't make out the color of
his socks means little), there's still the unimpeachable accounts of
both Marilyn Sitzman and Abe Zapruder themselves that verify the fact
that Mr. Z was filming the motorcade from that exact pedestal on
11/22/63. (Were both Zapruder and Sitzman "evil conspirators" or
after-the-fact "cover-up agents" too?)

BTW, can you "positively identify" Phil Willis or Jim Altgens in the
Zapruder Film? How do you KNOW those men are REALLY photogs Willis and
Altgens? They could be imposters just "posing" as Willis/Altgens. Get
crackin' on that theory...fast! A book deal awaits!

And after you crawl back in bed with Mr. Fetzer, et al, perhaps you can
show us a photo that positively IDs a "Grassy Knoll shooter". That
shouldn't be too difficult, should it?

If this type of "Zapruder Wasn't Really There" nonsense is the best you
can do in your weak attempts to refute the lone-assassin scenario, then
I think it's safe to say that the LN battle has been decisively won.
Sheesh.