Lee Harvey Oswald's Plentiful Lies --- Let's Have A Gander At Them

Message has been deleted

David VP

Apr 12, 2006, 2:14:25 AM4/12/06
WOULD LEE HARVEY OSWALD HAVE BEEN CONVICTED OF MURDER IN A COURT OF
LAW? -- NOBODY CAN SAY FOR SURE. .....

BUT WAS OSWALD A KILLER? -- ABSOLUTELY!

While it might very well be true that Lee Harvey Oswald, the accused
assassin of President John F. Kennedy, would have avoided being
convicted in a court of law of the two murders he was charged with
committing on November 22, 1963, in Dallas, Texas (JFK's killing, plus
the murder of police officer J.D. Tippit as well) -- due to some
inadmissible evidence in the case or some other unknown reasons we can
only guess about now -- this by no means indicates that Oswald was, in
any way, "innocent" of those two first-degree murders.

But, of course, fate stepped in on 11-24-63, when Jack Ruby fired a
well-placed single bullet into the mid-section of Mr. Oswald while
Oswald was being transferred from one jail facility to another, causing
Oswald's death just 48 hours and 7 minutes after JFK was pronounced
dead.

So, the trial of Lee Harvey Oswald was forever postponed and, with
Oswald's death, many questions that only LHO himself could address
remain unanswered -- such as the exact reason he killed President John
Kennedy.

But even without such answers from the lips of the defendant in this
double-murder case, the overall evidence against Oswald is absolutely
overwhelming in virtually all respects.

Let's just focus on the many LIES that came out of Oswald's mouth after
he was picked up in a Dallas movie theater on suspicion of being
Officer Tippit's killer.

Now tell me, please, if Oswald was innocent of two murders on November
22nd, WHY does he lie and lie some more to the authorities (and to the
press as well) during his two-day detention? Would a truly innocent
person HAVE to lie this much?

In addition to the wealth of lies he spouted to police while being
interrogated, we also have Oswald ON TAPE (on Live TV) telling lie
after lie in front of an audience of millions of television viewers.

Examples of Oswald's known lies told to the world via Live
TV...........

1.) "I didn't shoot anybody; no sir." ..... This is an obvious lie
based on the evidence in the case; even if you wish to EXCLUDE the JFK
murder; because there's NO question about his guilt in the Tippit
killing. Many witnesses positively identified Oswald as Tippit's
murderer.

2.) "They've taken me in because of the fact I've lived in the Soviet
Union. I'm just a PATSY!" ..... Apart from the fact the "Patsy" comment
was uttered by Oswald immediately after what can be PROVEN to be a lie
(indicating, IMO, that the whole "Patsy" thing has been severely
distorted by theorists over the years; i.e.: Oswald is AIMING the Patsy
remark at the Dallas Police Department, NOT any unknown conspirators
who have just framed him for the murder of JFK) -- there's that first
portion of this "DPD Hallway Declaration" itself. Oswald KNEW full well
that the "Soviet Union" malarkey was pure balderdash. He HAD to know
that his "Soviet Union" excuse was NOT the reason he was "taken in" by
Dallas police -- if for NO OTHER REASON, he would know he was arrested
for trying to shoot policeman McDonald while in the theater AND
punching the same officer in the face! That's even IF he didn't realize
the REAL "reason" he was arrested (which he obviously HAD to know as
well -- because we know he killed Tippit 30 minutes earlier).

3.) "I don't know what I am here for." ..... Along the same lines as
above -- this is more Oswald BS. He knew full well what he was there
for. Again, even if you don't want to think he had anything to do with
JFK's death; this statement out of Oswald's mouth is a lie (based on
the theater scuffle and the Tippit murder).

4.) "I don't know what kind of facts you people have been given -- but
I emphatically deny these charges!" ..... "Denying these charges"
(i.e.: saying he is "not guilty" of both murder charges) indicates
another obvious lie, based on just the Tippit crime all by itself --
and double the lie when you factor in the Kennedy murder charge.

5.) "I was denied counsel during that very short and sweet hearing."
..... Yet another false statement. Oswald was not denied counsel (at
any time). He even telephoned Ruth Paine and had her try to contact a
specific attorney in New York. The police, therefore, were allowing
Oswald to call for legal assistance ANY TIME HE WANTED TO DO SO.

Dallas Homicide Captain Will Fritz, via his Warren Commission testimony
in 1964, verified that Oswald was never denied the right to legal
counsel.........

Mr. Ball -- "Did you say anything to him about an attorney the first
time you talked to him?"

Mr. Fritz -- "Yes, sir; the first time. He asked about an attorney, and
I told him he certainly could have an attorney any time he wanted it. I
told him he could have an attorney any time he liked, any attorney he
wanted. I told him, I said, we will do it. He said he wanted an
attorney in New York. And he gave me his name, Mr. Abt, and he said
that is who he wanted, and I told him he could have anyone he liked."

------------

Now we obviously don't know the full extent of the dialogue between Lee
Oswald and the police/FBI/USSS, et al, because nothing was recorded or
taken down by stenographers (silly, I will admit; but this was
apparently per their REGULAR policy, circa 1963; idiotic though it
seems to be now, especially since the suspect was himself killed 48
hours later).

But when we start to examine the lies Oswald told to the police behind
closed doors -- there are many. (And I have NO reason to believe that
people like Will Fritz, Henry Wade, Gerald Hill, C.T. Walker, James
Leavelle, and Jesse Curry had even the slightest of motives to desire
to cover up any evidence in this case. And nobody can prove any of
these officials DID do just that.) .......

Lie #1.) Oswald denied ever owning a rifle.

Lie #2.) Oswald denied telling Wesley Frazier the "curtain rod" story.

Lie #3.) Oswald's verifiable lie about the "Backyard Photos" being
"fakes". This, we know, is an outright falsehood based on the fact that
OSWALD HIMSELF signed the back of one of these "Backyard" pictures that
wasn't even discovered until 14 years later!

Lie #4.) Oswald's lie about having lunch with fellow Texas School Book
Depository employees on 11/22. --- This one has subtle variations, of
course, depending upon which officer is doing the telling --
indicating, obviously, that either the officers' notes and/or
recollections were slightly off on this point, or (more likely) that
Oswald couldn't get his own story straight regarding his alibi. It
boils down, though, to Oswald saying he was on the 1st or 2nd Floor of
the Depository building at the time of the shooting, either with other
employees or by himself. NOT ONE PERSON, however, can verify that
Oswald had lunch with ANY other employees, AND we have ZERO
eyewitnesses that place Oswald anywhere but on the 6th Floor with a
rifle at the exact time of the assassination (12:30 PM).

Lie #5.) "Why are you treating me this way? The only thing I have done
is carry a gun." -- LHO; 11/22/63 .... This Oswald quote comes via the
Warren Commission testimony given by Gerald Hill of the DPD, and was
said by Oswald (more than once in fact) in the police car during the
trip to the police station just after LHO was arrested. And, of course,
this quote is yet another example of a ridiculous lie coming from a
murderer's mouth. .... "The only thing I have done is carry a gun"???
Yeah, right. And the sun is gonna rise in the west tomorrow morning.

Lie #6.) "Policeman been killed?" -- LHO; 11/22/63 .... Like #5, this
quote from Oswald was said in the police vehicle after LHO's arrest.
Obviously, it's another falsehood, because if ANYONE in Dallas knew if
a "policeman {had} been killed", it was Lee Harvey Oswald.

Lie #7.) Oswald denied knowing anything about his alias "Alek James
Hidell".

Lie #8.) Oswald lied about the "O.H. Lee" registration name he gave to
Mrs. Roberts and Mrs. Johnson at his roominghouse on Beckley Avenue.
LHO, however, signed his name "O.H. Lee" at the Beckley residence.

Lie #9.) "Why should I hide my face? I haven't done anything to be
ashamed of." -- LHO; 11/22/63 .... Said to Gerald Hill (via WC
testimony of G. Hill).*

* = Number nine might not actually be considered a direct "lie" in
Oswald's mind...that is, if he was of the peculiar opinion that
shooting down both the President of the United States, as well as a
policeman, like mad dogs in the street were actually things to be proud
of.

------------

Apart from these known lies told by Oswald during the short time he was
in police custody, virtually all other evidence (admissible in a court
of law or not) shows Oswald to be guilty as well. Sure, some of it
would probably not be allowed in at a trial for one technical reason or
another -- but the vast majority of the physical and circumstantial
evidence in the JFK case points only in one single direction -- and it
ain't to Carlos Marcello, Santos Trafficante, or Jimmy Hoffa. Instead,
it points directly at 24-year-old Lee H. Oswald, whose very own rifle
was found in the building where he worked (the Book Depository).

Legal technicalities or not -- Lee Harvey Oswald was guilty as sin of
two murders in November of 1963.

David Von Pein
May 2005
April 2006

aeffects

Apr 12, 2006, 5:40:23 AM4/12/06

David VP wrote:
> WOULD LEE HARVEY OSWALD HAVE BEEN CONVICTED OF MURDER IN A COURT OF
> LAW? -- NOBODY CAN SAY FOR SURE. .....
>
> BUT WAS OSWALD A KILLER? -- ABSOLUTELY!

(the rest is bullshit)

snip

Ben Holmes

Apr 12, 2006, 9:48:53 AM4/12/06

If true, I wonder why Davey-boy can't defend it?

In article <1144822037.6...@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, David VP
says...

>WOULD LEE HARVEY OSWALD HAVE BEEN CONVICTED OF MURDER IN A COURT OF

>LAW? --- NOBODY CAN SAY FOR SURE. .....
>
>BUT WAS OSWALD A KILLER? --- ABSOLUTELY!

>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>While it might very well be true that Lee Harvey Oswald, the accused
>assassin of President John F. Kennedy, would have avoided being
>convicted in a court of law of the two murders he was charged with

>committing on November 22, 1963 (JFK's killing, plus the murder of

>police officer J.D. Tippit as well) -- due to some inadmissible
>evidence in the case or some other unknown reasons we can only guess
>about now -- this by no means indicates that Oswald was, in any way,
>"innocent" of those two first-degree murders.
>
>But, of course, fate stepped in on 11-24-63, when Jack Ruby fired a
>well-placed single bullet into the mid-section of Mr. Oswald while
>Oswald was being transferred from one jail facility to another, causing
>Oswald's death just 48 hours and 7 minutes after JFK was pronounced
>dead.
>
>So, the trial of Lee Harvey Oswald was forever postponed and, with
>Oswald's death, many questions that only LHO himself could address

>remain unanswered -- such as the exact reason he killed the popular
>President Kennedy (from the very window seen in this color photograph
>taken from the 6th Floor of the former Texas School Book Depository
>Building on Elm Street in Dallas, Texas).

David VP

Apr 12, 2006, 4:04:57 PM4/12/06
>>"If true, I wonder why Davey-boy can't defend it?"

What's to "defend"?

It's all right there before your eyes (and ears), quite literally. I
have the tapes of the news reports with Oswald telling lie after lie to
the TV cameras. Don't you have these?

As for the behind-closed-doors comments...unless many, many different
cops are rotten liars....then those quotes (i.e., lies) from LHO are
true too.

And isn't it interesting how he never once implicates ANYBODY ELSE
(other than his silly "patsy" lie which is actually aimed at the DPD,
quite obviously) during his whole time in custody? Even though he has
plenty of opportunities to shout to the world who the guys were that
"framed" him.

CTers who try to set Oswald free are defending a
double-murderer...plain and simple as that.

Ben Holmes

Apr 12, 2006, 6:23:37 PM4/12/06
In article <1144834823.8...@z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>, aeffects
says...

You snipped a word too soon...

Ben Holmes

Apr 12, 2006, 6:43:06 PM4/12/06
In article <1144872297.4...@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>, David VP
says...

>>>"If true, I wonder why Davey-boy can't defend it?"
>

>What's to "defend"?

Nothing... after you get finished snipping it. Coward, aren't you?

>It's all right there before your eyes (and ears), quite literally. I
>have the tapes of the news reports with Oswald telling lie after lie to
>the TV cameras. Don't you have these?

Oh, lurkers can see my refutations of your silly posts... and note that you snip
and run each and every time.

Which by itself, shows the reliability and character of the messenger...

>As for the behind-closed-doors comments...unless many, many different
>cops are rotten liars....then those quotes (i.e., lies) from LHO are
>true too.
>
>And isn't it interesting how he never once implicates ANYBODY ELSE
>(other than his silly "patsy" lie which is actually aimed at the DPD,
>quite obviously) during his whole time in custody? Even though he has
>plenty of opportunities to shout to the world who the guys were that
>"framed" him.
>
>CTers who try to set Oswald free are defending a
>double-murderer...plain and simple as that.

Gutless cowards like you who post and run, and cannot defend their own
statements are a dime a dozen... they even have a label: "LNT'er"

David VP

Apr 12, 2006, 8:29:01 PM4/12/06
>>"Gutless cowards like you who post and run, and cannot defend their own
>>statements are a dime a dozen... they even have a label: "LNT'er"."

I'm proud to wear such a label. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Far from
it, in fact.

What I'd be WAY more ashamed to wear is a label which says:

"ALL THE EVIDENCE SAYS LEE OSWALD IS GUILTY, BUT I DON'T GIVE A
DAMN....I'M GOING TO INSIST HE'S INNOCENT ANYHOW -- NO MATTER HOW
STUPID I SOUND IN SO PROCLAIMING, AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF YOUR
"OFFICIAL" EVIDENCE I HAVE TO DECLARE "FAKED" AND "TAMPERED WITH"."

Ben wears the above wordy button on his chest as if it were something
to be proud of -- akin to winning an Oscar.

Pathetic.

Ben Holmes

Apr 12, 2006, 9:32:22 PM4/12/06

Snipped and ran again... will wonders never cease?

In article <1144888140....@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, David VP
says...

>> Gutless cowards like you who post and run, and cannot defend their own
>> statements are a dime a dozen... they even have a label: "LNT'er".
>
>I'm proud to wear such a label. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Far from
>it, in fact.

Well, I'm glad that *YOU'RE* proud to be known as a coward who can't support his
own statements.

>What I'd be WAY more ashamed to wear is a label which says:
>
>"ALL THE EVIDENCE SAYS LEE OSWALD IS GUILTY, BUT I DON'T GIVE A
>DAMN....I'M GOING TO INSIST HE'S INNOCENT ANYHOW -- NO MATTER HOW
>STUPID I SOUND IN SO PROCLAIMING, AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF YOUR
>"OFFICIAL" EVIDENCE I HAVE TO DECLARE "FAKED" AND "TAMPERED WITH"."

Silly. Dishonest, as well... since *anyone* who knows the evidence is well
aware of the exculpatory evidence in this case.

Since exculpatory evidence *DOES* exist, that means that it's a lie to state
that "all" the evidence "says Lee Oswald is guilty".

So all you've done once again, is assert to anyone who's listening, that you're
a liar who's willing to lie to support your beliefs.

Sad, really...

>Ben wears the above wordy button on his chest as if it were something
>to be proud of -- akin to winning an Oscar.
>
>Pathetic.

I'm happy to be thought of as "pathetic" from a person who's time and time again
illustrated their personal cowardice and willingness to lie... not to mention
your ignorance.

I'd be worried if you thought highly of me... :)

David VP

Apr 12, 2006, 10:36:33 PM4/12/06
>> "I'd be worried if you thought highly of me..."

Then you have no worries.

Message has been deleted

m.cono...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2013, 11:42:22 PM12/28/13
Oswald was a disturbed and self absorbed little man who desperately wanted the world to notice him. He felt life owed him., that he was destined for recognition. Combine this with his political views and the opportunity, he was in the right place at the right time. People just can't believe that someone so unimportant could kill someone so important, someone larger than life, because it just doesn't make sense and it's terrifying. So they created these elaborate stories to help them sleep. Someone so historically significant couldn't possibly be killed by a nobody. All the voodoo around the investigation is people covering there ass. No one wants to be the guy who hung out with, was investigating, or who didn't investigate properly, the man who killed the President. And eye witness testimony is the EASILY the most unreliable form of evidence available to investigators, on top of the fact all these witnesses just saw their Presidents head blown apart in front of them, how clearly you think they were observing the situation?

It was Oswald, alone, and all three-and there were only three-shots came from the TSBD. The Warren commission got it right.

Walt

Dec 29, 2013, 9:53:41 AM12/29/13
It's not an obvious lie, and you know it.... The "evidence" actually supports Lee Oswald's statement. There's no need for me to repeat the FACTS about the murder of JD Tippit, because you know them as well as I do ...even if you lie and deny them. However there is one FACT that has been glossed over rhat I'll point out.

Mrs Helen Markham saw the killer shoot Tippit at 1:06pm. She said that the killer leaned against Tippit's car and talked to him through the wing window of the patrol car. When the car was dusted for fingerprints where the killer had rested his hands. Nice clear prints were found and lifted. Those prints were not the prints of Lee Oswald.

even if you wish to EXCLUDE the JFK
> murder; because there's NO question about his guilt in the Tippit
> killing. Many witnesses positively identified Oswald as Tippit's
> murderer.
>
> 2.) "They've taken me in because of the fact I've lived in the Soviet
> Union. I'm just a PATSY!" ..... Apart from the fact the "Patsy" comment
> was uttered by Oswald immediately after what can be PROVEN to be a lie
> (indicating, IMO,

Your "Opinion" and a dollar will get you a cup of coffe at Mc Ducks.

Oswald knew what he was supposed to say if he was apprehanded after the STAGED
attempt on JFK. Thus he said...."They've taken me in because of the fact I've lived in the Soviet Union".

News

Dec 29, 2013, 12:33:26 PM12/29/13
<m.cono...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Oswald was a disturbed and self absorbed little man

Do you have actual proof of that wild-eyed assertion, or just
repeating the U.S. Government pre-arranged line?
Did you know Oswald was an FBI informant, as Hoover knew by 1960,
because Hoover had a '201' file on Oswald by then?
Did you know Oswald was a radar operator, which takes a lot of
skill, similar to air traffic controllers?
Did you know he admired JFK and never once mentioned to anyone he
had a desire to hurt him in any way?
Did you know nobody has ever been able to prove seeing Oswald on
the 6th floor or come down four flights of stairs in less than 75 seconds
and appear calmly drinking a Coke on the second floor?
A cop accosted him at that point before the building
superintendent (LHOs boss) said to the cop, "it's ok, he works here."
Did you get your idea from seeing his psychiatrist/psychologist
record on him? [there isn't any, I made that up--just as you did your
theory]
Still believe that made-up, crap nonsense that he was a 'disturbed
and self-absorbed little man that has no basis in fact whatsoever?

who desperately wanted the world to notice him.

He was already noticed as a radar opeator, and an FBI-informant,
and a double agent spy for the U.S.

He felt life owed him., that he was destined for recognition.

You got this from what unbiased source?

Combine this with his political views

As an admirer of JFK, and not really a Marxist, which was his
cover as a spy and double agent for the U.S.

and the opportunity, he was in the right place at the right time. People
just can't believe that someone so unimportant could kill someone so
important, someone larger than life, because it just doesn't make sense and
it's terrifying.

No, that isn't the reason in this case. It could be, true, but
the facts don't support your view in this case where so many discrepancies
and puzzling questions don't support the simplistic idea that he was the
lone assassin.
If LHO was the lone assassin, why did it take 26 stupendous
volumes by the Warren Commission to somehow "prove" their hypothesis?

So they created these elaborate stories to help them sleep.

No, it was Arlen Specter who created the ridiculous idea of a
"magic bullet" that could zig-zag in mid-air with the greatest of ease, (the
flying bullet had no trapeze), and no expert real sharpshooters from the FBI
or anyone else has been able to replicate what they accuse him of, in
performing one of the greatest shooting skills in the history of long-range
shooting of a small area to hit in a moving limo down a winding road with a
3-degree descension of elevation (down Elm Street) going west toward the
Triple Underpass.

Someone so historically significant couldn't possibly be killed by a nobody.

And in fact, that isn't how it happened at all, since it is
too ridiculous to be believable!
Too many bullets (at least 8) in too short a time frame.

All the voodoo around the investigation is people covering there [their]
ass. No one wants to be the guy who hung out with, was investigating, or who
didn't investigate properly, the man who killed the President. And eye
witness testimony is the EASILY the most unreliable form of evidence
available to investigators, on top of the fact all these witnesses just saw
their Presidents head blown apart in front of them, how clearly you think
they were observing the situation?

So, why did at least 21 Dallas cops also run up the hill
where the grassy knoll was [*] in believing at least one shot came from that
area, besides the regular witnesses (from 33 to as many as 51) of the crime
who also heard a shot from there and also saw smoke from there?
There were also two Secret Service Agents who believed a shot
also came from there.
Did they all experienced temporary amnesia, mass hysteria, or
a concussion altering their reality?
Many people in the motorcade (Sen. Ralph Yarborough being
one) also smelled gunpowder after the shots were fired, that would be
impossible at street level if the shots came from ABOVE (6th floor, 60 feet
above ground) and EAST of the limo with the wind also blowing in that same
direction--away from the limo.

[*]
http://jfkfacts.org/assassination/21-jfk-cops-who-heard-a-grassy-knoll-shot

"Get someone up in the railroad yard and check."
--Police Chief Jesse Curry's testimony to the WC

"Get a man on top of that triple underpass and see what
happened up there."
--Police Chief Jesse Curry's actual voice recording on the
police radio channel

Why would the Dallas Police Chief himself say that if he
didn't have a suspicion someone had shot from there?

"This account is adapted from an essay "51 Witnesses: The Grassy Knoll,"
http://home.comcast.net/~johnkelin/51.html written by Harold Feldman.

Stewart Galanor, a teacher and JFK researcher, did the most thorough
accounting of eyewitness and earwitness testimony from the crime scene. He
compiled the statements of 216 witnesses
http://www.history-matters.com/analysis/Witness/Index.htm and provides links
to their statements.

Professor John McAdams, a defender of the lone nut theory, says that "only"
33 witnesses thought a shot came from in front of the presidential
motorcade. His efforts to dismiss evidence that conflicts with his theory
are more revealing than persuasive. You can read it here."
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/shots.htm

It was Oswald, alone,

It wasn't Oswald at all, as nobody, nobody ever saw him
descend the 4 flights of stairs (as witness to the shooting on the fourth
floor Victoria Adams testified to the WC, who was ridiculed and bullied by
Arlen Specter) looking calm and as if nothing happened from him that was
unusual in the past minute, if he supposedly was on the 6th floor prior,
when the cop confronted him on the 2nd floor cafeteria within 70 seconds
after the final shot and he was cleared by his boss.

and all three-and there were only three-shots came from the TSBD. The Warren
commission got it right.

There were at least 8 shots, and the WC covered-up the facts
by omission of testimony and commission in changing other testimonies so as
not to alarm the people that there was someone else besides a Marxist who
hated JFK for some reason, when LHO is on the record (via Marina) as
admiring and liking JFK.
Sorry, too many errors by the WC. Too many witnesses who
reported something else that the WC refused to call as witnesses in the
first place. Too many witnesses testimony that disupted the official line
blamin LHO that were arbitrarily changed in the WCR by Arlen Specter and
others on the WC.
Just too many problems with the over-simplistic idea that LHO
was the only shooter, when he hadn't shot a rifle in 4 1/2 years since his
May 1959 target shooting when in the Marines. He barely scored as a
lowest-level 'marksman' with a 191, and that was 4 1/2 long years prior to
the day he supposedly picked up a rifle and made two hits at a minimum of 85
yards (255+ feet) at the fatal head shot.
Oh, and the Z-film shows JFKs head/body moving violently
BACKWARDS, somehow ignoring (reversing) the eternal Laws of Motion with a
shot from the front the reason why--in both the throat and head
wounds--documented from the Parkland doctors who were the first to see JFK
before any hanky-panky on his body at Walter Reed Army Medical Hospital
(post-Parkland, but pre-Bethesda Naval Hospital for the autopsy), could
change his wounds to hide where the bullets entered his body and blame an
assassin (Oswald) from the rear only.

Ramon F Herrera

Dec 29, 2013, 1:47:54 PM12/29/13
On 12/28/2013 10:42 PM, m.cono...@gmail.com wrote:
> Oswald was a disturbed and self absorbed little man who desperately wanted the world to notice him. He felt life owed him.

Lee wanted RESPECT. Out of the list of billions of things yo may do in
life the one at the very bottom (or even lower) that will get you
respect is to kill a beloved president.

He and Marina liked JFK and Jackie.

Lee showed the capacity of violence against FAR RIGHT people, much like
yourself.

I bet my arm that you are a winger-bagger.

-Ramon

Walt

Dec 29, 2013, 1:48:25 PM12/29/13
Thank you for taking the time to refute Davey Von Pea Brain's post point by point. I wanted to do that but didn't want to waste the time in replying to such a dunce.

Most people who visit and post in this group KNOW that DVP is only strengthening the CT contingent, because they know that he's lying and distorting the facts. The truth never needs to be supported by lies like DVP posts....the truth will stand alone and unwaivering against all assaults by liars.

Ramon F Herrera

Dec 29, 2013, 2:05:49 PM12/29/13
On 12/28/2013 10:42 PM, m.cono...@gmail.com wrote:
> People just can't believe that someone so unimportant could kill someone so important, someone larger than life, because it just doesn't make sense

Bovine manure. It is perfectly possible for a nobody to kill the most
important person. See the way WWI began, or the other US presidential
assassinations.

What we find hard to swallow is that a nobody could have had so many
connections with people happy to see JFK dead.

What we find really hard to believe is that 50 years later, the
government (parts of it, since Congress acknowledged that it was a
conspiracy) hides any document pertaining to the FBI and CIA's interest
and links with Oswald.

Question: Who has more imagination?
Answer: The CTs.

Question: Who has more respect for the truth (the whole and nothing but)?
Answer: The CTs

Question: Who has more love for freedom?
Answer: The CTs

-Ramon

News

Dec 30, 2013, 8:33:10 AM12/30/13
"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message
ROTFL!

Most people who visit and post in this group KNOW that DVP is only
strengthening the CT contingent, because they know that he's lying and
distorting the facts. The truth never needs to be supported by lies like
DVP posts....the truth will stand alone and unwaivering against all assaults
by liars.

No problem, Walt!
The blizzard of books about this case in the past year (or two)
have rekindled my desire to read some of the best ones, and find out all I
can about who finally did it--if possible to ascertain, and why.
I'm now leaning it was LBJ who was the Ringleader, and easily
got the others on-board, because they all had something to lose if JFK
stayed in office past Nov. 1963 who all hated JFK for one reason or another:
the CIA, Military, FBI (Hoover), Mafia dons, disgruntled anti-Castro Cubans,
even some in the S.S., etc.
LBJ got them all together and with Hoover in a common cause for
their own self-defense, LBJ/Hoover protected them from any possible
retaliation or prosecution since they could control the evidence and other
problems, from their powerful positions and key allies.

News

Dec 30, 2013, 8:39:21 AM12/30/13
"Ramon F Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in message
> On 12/28/2013 10:42 PM, m.cono...@gmail.com wrote:
>> People just can't believe that someone so unimportant could kill someone
>> so important, someone larger than life, because it just doesn't make
>> sense
>>

> Bovine manure. It is perfectly possible for a nobody to kill the most
> important person. See the way WWI began, or the other US presidential
> assassinations.
>
> What we find hard to swallow is that a nobody could have had so many
> connections with people happy to see JFK dead.

If JFK hadn't made so many enemies in so many high and powerful
places (in so short a time, too!), he would have had no assassination plot
against him. Nobody else in American History made so many different groups
of powerful people angry at a President in so short a time as JFK made in
less than 34 months! The plotters making it by mid-Summer 1963 when JFK was
only in office at 29 months--June '63 shortly after his "Peace Speech" on
the 10th declaring his desire for peaceful co-existence with the U.S.S.R.
and an end to the Cold War.

Walt

Dec 30, 2013, 11:03:43 AM12/30/13
You're reached the correct conclusion, in concluding that LBJ was he major culprit.... However there was no massive conspiracy BEFORE the fact, There was a series of secret conspiracies by small groups. Some plotters belonged to more than one group. For example a plotter might have been a member of the DPD and also a member of the KKK..... Or a plotter mignt have been a member of Brigada 2506 and also a CIA agent..... Or a plotter might have been a FBI agent and also a member of the John Birch Society.....Or a plotter may have been District Attorney and also a minuteman....Or the plotter might have been a highly respected politician and also an ally of the mafia.

The point is many groups had plotted to kill JFK, and when it happened all of them ran for cover because only a few people knew who was actually behind the plot. Hoover knew of many of the plots and he and Johnson selected the one that seemed most promising of sucess and secretly aided and abetted that group.

Thus when JFK was a corpse with no brain all of the plotters ran for cover, and when Lee Oswald was paraded as the lone nut killer all of the secret organizations that he had worked for disavowed that he had ever worked for them. The CIA denied that he had ever worked for them, the RBI denied that he had ever worked for them, The FBI front The Fair Play For Cuba Committee denied that he had ever been a member. and on and on......

Thus in a way Lee really did become a "Lone Nut" because nobody would admit an affiliation with Lee Oswald. However... One only needs to look at the location ( Deep in the heart of Texas) and the power structure at that site to see who was behind setting Lee Oswald up as the Patsy. As soon as he was held aloft as the lunatic killer, nobody (including Bobby Kennedy) would step up and publicly announce that Lee Oswald was a patriot who had worked secretly and tirelessly for his country. They all betrayed his trust and abandoned him in his hour of need. Even after all these years the people in power refuse to open the files to reveal the truth. BUT ...God works in wonderous ways, and I'm certain that God has worked miracles through Barack Obama and demonstrated that simply because a man is the President does not mean that he's not a liar,and a scoundrel, as most naive and trusting Americans believed when Lyin Lyndon stood before TV cameras on the night of 11 /22/63 and said.."Mah Fellew Amrcans, I cum tew yew with a havy hart..yer presidant is daid"

There were man

News

Dec 31, 2013, 1:06:42 PM12/31/13
"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message
I gathered that there were plots before you mentioned it,
since JFK was so widely despised by those groups.

The point is many groups had plotted to kill JFK, and when it happened all
of them ran for cover because only a few people knew who was actually behind
the plot. Hoover knew of many of the plots and he and Johnson selected the
one that seemed most promising of sucess and secretly aided and abetted that
group.

I figured that had to be the case when I wrote my previous
day's post.

Thus when JFK was a corpse with no brain all of the plotters ran for cover,
and when Lee Oswald was paraded as the lone nut killer all of the secret
organizations that he had worked for disavowed that he had ever worked for
them. The CIA denied that he had ever worked for them, the RBI denied that
he had ever worked for them, The FBI front The Fair Play For Cuba Committee
denied that he had ever been a member. and on and on......

Very good!

Thus in a way Lee really did become a "Lone Nut" because nobody would admit
an affiliation with Lee Oswald.

Even better, in how LHO had become after the fact, what he
denied when alive!
I still think LHO was somehow trying to secretly stop JFKs
murder (which would explain why Marina said LHO liked and admired JFK),
while pretending to be part of it, an infiltrator from the FBI, but they
(incl. Hoover) turned the tables on him.
It made no sense for the WCR to blame LHO for the murder if
he actually liked and admired the man, which is another reason to doubt the
WCR storyline.

However... One only needs to look at the location ( Deep in the heart of
Texas) and the power structure at that site to see who was behind setting
Lee Oswald up as the Patsy. As soon as he was held aloft as the lunatic
killer, nobody (including Bobby Kennedy) would step up and publicly announce
that Lee Oswald was a patriot who had worked secretly and tirelessly for his
country.

In defense of RFKs going along with that view, *it was for
public consumption only.* In private, he long suspected LBJ, and related his
feelings to Jackie shortly after the murder, who is also on record (per
Roger Stone's great book, among others) as not trusting or liking LBJ.

They all betrayed his trust and abandoned him in his hour of need. Even
after all these years the people in power refuse to open the files to reveal
the truth. BUT ...God works in wonderous ways, and I'm certain that God
has worked miracles through Barack Obama and demonstrated that simply
because a man is the President does not mean that he's not a liar,and a
scoundrel, as most naive and trusting Americans believed when Lyin Lyndon
stood before TV cameras on the night of 11 /22/63 and said.."Mah Fellew
Amrcans, I cum tew yew with a havy hart..yer presidant is daid"

Outstanding, Walt!!! Same feeling here on both Lyin' Lyndon
and BHO, who is so similar to LBJ, but finally caught in his big lies,
thanks to trying to emulate LBJ with his Big Government scheme in
swallowing-up the entire Health Care system that was the best in the world.

There were man

---

Was there some reason your last sentence was cut-off?

"(We have suffered a loss that cannot be weighed.) For me, it
is a deep, personal tragedy...." --LBJ, evening 11/22/63

Yeah, sure it was, when everybody on the inside knew JFK and LBJ
despised each other and their togetherness on the '60 ticket was just a
matter of temporary convenience for each!

And the absolute topper was when Rose Kennedy, when LBJ called
her shortly after his oath swearing-in, unbelievably said to LBJ as either
her real view, or just a sop to him as the new president:

"I knew he loved you and you loved him."

Walt

Dec 31, 2013, 9:40:58 PM12/31/13
I'm convonced that the Kennedy boys (JFK and RFK) knew full well that Lee Oswald had went to Russia as an American secret agent. They admired the guts and inteligence he demonstrated at a mere 19 years old. I believe Lee was "called in from the cold" by JFK, and Oswald received his orders from RFK through George De Morhenschildt. JFK and RFK both wanted eyes and ears in Cuba after the Missile crisis of October 1962....and since Lee had demonstrated that he could successfully infiltrate an unfriendly nation, they handed him the job of attempting to infiltrate Castro's bastion.

One of the first things Hoover stuck in RFK's face after JFK was murdered was that they had caught the killer and his name was Lee Oswald. Hoover knew that Lee was the "snitch" who had told RFK about the secret Cuban exile training camps in Louisiana ( Hoover supported those camps) so he knew by telling Bobby that Lee Oswald was the killer RFK was screwed because Lee worked for RFK, but Bobby could reveal that without making it appear that he'd been fooled by a double agent who had killed his brother.

Walt

Dec 31, 2013, 7:28:22 PM12/31/13
Lee was worried for sure...after he saw the rifles in Roy Truly's office on Wednesday, just 48 hours before JFK was scheduled to ride through dowqntown Dallas. After seeing those rifles and believing that he was working as a spy for the FBI (He didn't realize that he was being set up) he felt an urgency to notify the FBI about the rifles he had seen in the TSBD. He wanted Hosty to contact him face to face, and knew that if he left a note that might be seen as threating, Hosty could come to the TSBD and demand to see Lee Oswald who had left this note at the FBI office. Then he could tell Hosty about what he had seen and heard in Truly's office. That tactic had worked well for him in New Orleans a few months earlier when he had an FBI agent come and talk to him in the N.O. jail.

He knew that the scheme that he was a part of was designed to make it appear that he had shot at JFK and then fled to Cuba...AND since Marina had warned him that someone else could have actually killed General Walker while he was laying a trail that made it appear that he had tried to shoot Walker, he didn't want anybody shooting JFK while he was pretending to perfom that act.

News

Jan 1, 2014, 1:46:05 PM1/1/14
On Tuesday, December 31, 2013 12:06:42 PM UTC-6, News wrote:
> "Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message

> On Monday, December 30, 2013 7:33:10 AM UTC-6, News wrote:
>
> > "Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message

> > On Sunday, December 29, 2013 11:33:26 AM UTC-6, News wrote:
>

> > > <m.cono...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> However... One only needs to look at the location ( Deep in the heart of
>
> Texas) and the power structure at that site to see who was behind setting
>
> Lee Oswald up as the Patsy. As soon as he was held aloft as the lunatic
>
> killer, nobody (including Bobby Kennedy) would step up and publicly
> announce
>
> that Lee Oswald was a patriot who had worked secretly and tirelessly for
> his
>
> country.

> In defense of RFKs going along with that view, *it was for
>
> public consumption only.* In private, he long suspected LBJ, and related
> his
>
> feelings to Jackie shortly after the murder,

I'm convonced that the Kennedy boys (JFK and RFK) knew full well that Lee
Oswald had went to Russia as an American secret agent. They admired the
guts and inteligence he demonstrated at a mere 19 years old. I believe Lee
was "called in from the cold" by JFK, and Oswald received his orders from
RFK through George De Morhenschildt. JFK and RFK both wanted eyes and ears
in Cuba after the Missile crisis of October 1962....and since Lee had
demonstrated that he could successfully infiltrate an unfriendly nation,
they handed him the job of attempting to infiltrate Castro's bastion.

Ewwww-WOW! You think JFK and RFK knew about LHO as a double agent
as far back as 1958, when JFK was only in the Senate and RFK was only his
campaign aide--when LHO wasn't yet 19 until Oct. that year??? Oh, you meant
to imply they found out about LHO after Jan. '61 somehow, and he was the
only one who could infiltrate the U.S.S.R successfully and get critical info
back to them--actually the CIA, unless you are saying LHO worked for JFK/RFK
and had nothing to do with the CIA??? Then how could G.D.M. (CIA) be his
handler as people suspect GDM had to be of such a young kid, if the CIA
wasn't involved with LHO?
And you believe even more shockingly that G. D.M (CIA-asset) took
orders from RFK 4+ years later when the CIA was I'm sure resisting JFK/RFK
with everything they could muster because of the antagonism between the
Agency and the Executive after the BoP in Apr. '61?
I find that last point the most difficult to believe!

One of the first things Hoover stuck in RFK's face after JFK was murdered
was that they had caught the killer and his name was Lee Oswald. Hoover knew
that Lee was the "snitch" who had told RFK about the secret Cuban exile
training camps in Louisiana ( Hoover supported those camps) so he knew by
telling Bobby that Lee Oswald was the killer RFK was screwed because Lee
worked for RFK, but Bobby could [not] reveal that without making it appear
that he'd been fooled by a double agent who had killed his brother.

RFK knew LHO wasn't JFKs killer, and he suspected
professional assassins (paid for by LBJ/oil buddies), so that last phrase
couldn't be true, although it makes a fine way for Hoover to twist the knife
further into RFK by the announcement that someone RFK asked to do work for
the U.S. Gov't double crossed him and killed JFK.
It didn't happen that way as you pointed out earlier you said
I was correct in suspecting LBJ, but it makes a great O. Henry twist to the
JFK murder, if you believe the Oswald-did-it storyline; but that wouldn't
make sense either, as Oswald was a 'lone nut' and a 'failure' who wanted to
be a 'big man', instead of an FBI-informer/CIA asset.

Walt

Jan 1, 2014, 5:59:33 PM1/1/14
Ewww-WOW! is right..... WHERE IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET THAT IDEA????

JFK became aware that Lee Oswald was an American agent just after he became President in January 1960. Mama Oswald was very worried about her baby boy who had disappeared behind the Iron Curtain. Marguerite Oswald took a train to Washington and demanded to talk to the new President. She never got to talk to JFK but she did talk to a JFK aid who took her concerns to JFK. JFK ordered an investigation to see what had happened to Lee Oswald...and THAT'S when he first became aware that The "turn coat US Marine" was in reality on a mission for US intelligence. Both JFK and Bobby were amazed that a 19 year old kid would have the guts and perseverance to infiltrate the USSR, and they admired his courage.

when JFK was only in the Senate and RFK was only his

> campaign aide--when LHO wasn't yet 19 until Oct. that year??? Oh, you meant
>
> to imply they found out about LHO after Jan. '61 somehow, and he was the
>
> only one who could infiltrate the U.S.S.R successfully and get critical info
>
> back to them--actually the CIA, unless you are saying LHO worked for JFK/RFK
>
> and had nothing to do with the CIA???

Actually I've always thought that Lee was sent to Russia by Naval Intelligence and then was picked up by the CIA when JFK brought him back to the US.

Then how could G.D.M. (CIA) be his

> handler as people suspect GDM had to be of such a young kid, if the CIA
>
> wasn't involved with LHO?
>
> And you believe even more shockingly that G. D.M (CIA-asset) took
>
> orders from RFK 4+ years later when the CIA was I'm sure resisting JFK/RFK
>
> with everything they could muster because of the antagonism between the
>
> Agency and the Executive after the BoP in Apr. '61?

Good point...BUT you're thinking of CIA headquarters.... and George De Morhenschildt was a free lance contract agent from time to time, and not part of the hiearchy. He was not under contract when he and Lee cooked up the scheme to to fire a bullet through Walker's window.

Walt

Jan 1, 2014, 6:37:17 PM1/1/14
There was NO WAY that RFK could KNOW that Lee Oswald was NOT a double agent..especially after J.Edgar Hoover told him that they had caught the man who had shot the President and he was a communist. RFK could step up and say..."I've been using Lee Oswald as my own s3cret agent and he's the guy who told me about the illegal Cuban exile training camps in Lousiana." because RFK knew that Hoover supported the illegal training camps and Hoover and Johnson were now in position to reveal to the public that JFK and RFK had been involved in illegal activities and had employed a man as their person spy but their activities had backfired on them and their agent had shot the President.