BOOK REVIEW: Dale K. Myers' "With Malice: Lee Harvey Oswald And The Murder Of Officer J.D. Tippit"

Message has been deleted

David VP

Apr 12, 2006, 2:38:25 AM4/12/06
ANYBODY WHO IS STILL OF THE OPINION THAT LEE HARVEY OSWALD WAS INNOCENT
OF KILLING J.D. TIPPIT AFTER READING THIS AMAZING BOOK HAD BETTER READ
IT AGAIN!

"With Malice: Lee Harvey Oswald And The Murder Of Officer J.D. Tippit",
penned by Emmy-winning animator and noted JFK assassination expert Dale
K. Myers, is 702 pages of microscopic detail focusing on the "other"
murder that took place in Dallas, Texas, on November 22, 1963, when
Patrolman Tippit was gunned down 44 minutes after President John F.
Kennedy was assassinated.

Right from the first few pages, the level of painstaking detail poured
into this publication is readily apparent. Author Myers leaves no room
here for even the slimmest sliver of doubt with regard to the question
at hand: 'Who Killed Officer Tippit?' The answer is crystal-clear to
anyone opening this book -- Lee Harvey Oswald, without any question,
shot and killed Dallas policeman J.D. Tippit. All the evidence, every
scrap of which is dissected within these pages, leads inexorably to
Oswald's lone guilt in this often-overlooked "second" murder on the day
of JFK's tragic death.

And while Mr. Myers doesn't dig into the details of President Kennedy's
murder in this volume, there is still very solid evidence to link
Oswald to both Tippit's killing and the President's assassination. From
all the available evidence, it's fairly obvious (IMO) that Lee Oswald
was the lone killer of both JFK and Officer Tippit on 11/22/63.

"With Malice" is very nearly a minute-to-minute account of the events
in Dallas, beginning just moments after President Kennedy was shot in
Dealey Plaza. This book reads like a riveting crime novel, unfolding in
tension-filled chronological fashion as told by the author, along with
many verbatim quotes from the real-life players in the drama, with many
of these participants' observations being put in print for the first
time ever.

In addition to Myers' easy-to-read text and witness quotations, he
supplies many animated maps of the shooting scene and surrounding areas
where Oswald is known to have fled on foot. These maps (which have a
kind of "3-D" quality to them) are extremely well-done and informative,
supplying the reader an added level of understanding and perspective
with regard to the killing of Officer Tippit. These maps lay out
exactly where everyone and everything was located from a simulated
"elevated" point-of-view.

Myers also utilizes tons of stock photographs (plus some I've never
seen published anywhere else but here), along with transcripts from the
Dallas police radio transmissions, to tell still more of the story.

There were literally more than one dozen eyewitnesses closely
associated with the events surrounding Officer Tippit's murder.

1.) Helen Markham
2.) Domingo Benavides
3.) Jack Tatum
4.) William Scoggins

The above four individuals were all very near the scene of the murder
(10th & Patton in Dallas) and either saw Oswald kill Tippit directly --
or: they heard the shots, saw Tippit fall to the ground, and then all
of them saw a man carrying a gun (who they all later IDed as Lee Oswald
or someone who looked very much like Oswald) fleeing the area right
next to Tippit's squad car. (And saw NO OTHER GUN-WIELDING KILLERS on
10th Street who could have possibly been responsible for J.D. Tippit's
death.)

Markham saw the whole shooting unfold as she stood on the corner of
10th & Patton. While Scoggins, Tatum, and Benavides all saw portions of
the actual shooting. Scoggins heard shots and saw smoke from the gun,
but did not see the gunman actually squeeze off the shots. But anyone
who argues that he's not a good "Oswald-Did-It" witness is just dead
wrong -- because of what he saw just seconds later. He saw a man (later
positively IDed as Oswald) walking rapidly toward his (Scoggins') cab
with gun in hand.

So, unless the REAL (non-LHO) murderer vanished into a puff of smoke
after plugging Officer Tippit, then Oswald is guilty. Period.

Tatum (like Markham) actually DID see Oswald pull the trigger. Tatum's
car was in the middle of the 10th & Patton intersection and Tatum (in
1983) provided additional insight into the gruesome last shot that was
fired by the gunman (later IDed as Oswald) point-blank into the head of
Officer Tippit as Tippit lay dying near his squad car.

5.) Ted Callaway
6.) Barbara J. Davis
7.) Virginia Davis
8.) Warren Reynolds
9.) B.M. "Pat" Patterson
10.) L.J. Lewis
11.) Harold Russell
12.) B.D. Searcy
13.) Sam Guinyard

The above 9 people didn't see the actual bullets strike Tippit from
Oswald's gun -- but: they all saw a man who looked like Oswald running
away from the direction of 10th & Patton WITH A REVOLVER IN HAND (with
several of the above witnesses observing Oswald re-loading said weapon
while fleeing the scene).

Could Oswald possibly have been innocent of the Tippit murder when it
was proven beyond all reasonable doubt that Oswald's very own gun --
which he had on him when arrested in the Texas Theater -- was the gun
that was used to kill Officer Tippit (based on shell casings found at
the scene that positively came out of Oswald's own revolver) .... AND
when every one of the above individuals identified Oswald (or someone
very closely resembling him) as the man each of them saw either shoot
Tippit dead, or: as the ONLY PERSON RUNNING FROM THE SCENE OF THE CRIME
WHILE BRANDISHING A GUN AND EJECTING SHELLS AND RE-LOADING A GUN ALONG
THE WAY?

I'll answer that unwaveringly -- No way. No how.

To believe that Oswald was innocent of killing Officer Tippit, we would
have to believe that Oswald JUST HAPPENED to be VERY NEAR the Tippit
murder site with a gun in his pants just half-an-hour after SOMEBODY
ELSE (who just happened to look exactly like Oswald) decided to kill
J.D. Tippit. AND -- In addition to that coincidence, we'd also have to
believe that Oswald (somehow, some way) managed to have the EXACT gun
on his personage that was verifiably used to kill Tippit, even though,
via this preposterous theory, HE himself didn't use it to murder
Tippit. Odds please?

In short, Oswald's guilt in the murder of J.D. Tippit is not just
beyond any "reasonable" doubt, it is beyond all doubt whatsoever. Given
the truckload of O.J. Simpson-like evidence against him, Oswald cannot
possibly be innocent. And Mr. Myers, in this thoroughly-researched
volume, makes Oswald's guilt abundantly clear.

To borrow and paraphrase a little bit of prosecutorial "Final
Summation-like" dialogue from my all-time favorite author and lawyer,
Vincent Bugliosi (which Vince used with regard to another
obviously-guilty double murderer -- O.J. Simpson -- whom many people
ridiculously feel is innocent despite the barrels-full of evidence to
the contrary) -----

Lee Harvey Oswald is as guilty as sin of murdering Dallas Police
Officer J.D. Tippit in 1963, and there's NOTHING anybody can do about
it. We can safely say, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, that if Lee
Oswald is NOT guilty of brutally and savagely murdering Officer Tippit
-- then J.D. Tippit is still among the living. Because, ladies and
gentlemen, given the evidence that rests before us in this case, NOBODY
else on Earth could possibly have committed this murder other than the
one person who has, alone, been charged with this crime -- Lee Harvey
Oswald!

So, if you're interested in knowing what really happened on Tenth
Street in Dallas, Texas, on the afternoon of November 22, 1963 -- in
fascinating detail -- then it is essential to snap up a copy of this
all-inclusive, comprehensive book by Dale K. Myers.

------------------------------

Here are some "Little-Known Facts" that are revealed within "With
Malice":

.... In the months following the murder, generous friends and citizens
donated more than $600,000 to the widow and family of slain Officer
Tippit. The largest single donation ($25,000) was given by Abraham
Zapruder, the man who became famous by filming JFK's assassination less
than one hour before Tippit was murdered.

.... When killed, J.D. Tippit was the father of three children --
Charles Allen, Brenda Kay, and Curtis Glenn.

.... J.D. was just 39 years old when his life was cut short so
abruptly. Born: September 18, 1924.

.... Officer Tippit was an 11-year veteran of the Dallas Police
Department, joining the force on July 28, 1952.

.... Tippit's badge number was "848".

------------------------------

Footnote --- Dale Myers' expertise surrounding the John F. Kennedy
assassination does not begin and end with the J.D. Tippit murder. He
also worked for many years developing a detailed computer program which
re-creates the President's murder in lifelike detail in animation form.
Myers' work in the field of three-dimensional computer animation,
analysis, and re-creations is stunning and very impressive in scope.

Dale spent more than six months creating an exacting computer model of
Dallas' Dealey Plaza (where President Kennedy was killed), and also
created detailed scale models (via computerization) of JFK's
Presidential limousine and the Texas School Book Depository, the
building from where assassin Lee Harvey Oswald murdered President
Kennedy.

In re-creating the President's 1961 Lincoln Continental limousine for
his computer animation project, Myers utilized the "original body
draft" from The Hess & Eisenhardt Co., in order to get the car's
dimensions just perfect for his animated re-construction.

Plus, Mr. Myers used detailed blueprints of the Book Depository
Building to aid in constructing his computer model of the TSBD as
accurately as available info will allow. (That portion of Dale's model
took three months to create.)

In addition, Dale evaluated many different films and photographs taken
on 11/22/63, in order to cross-reference the position of certain things
that are visible in Abraham Zapruder's famous motion-picture film of
the assassination.

And after all that extremely-detailed prep work, Myers' computer model
of the limousine was "synched" to precisely match the Zapruder Film's
images of the actual assassination.

What resulted was an amazingly-accurate computer-model version of JFK's
murder, which is a model that indicates (beyond virtually all doubt)
that the "Single-Bullet Theory" is most certainly the correct version
of events to explain the wounding of JFK and Governor John Connally.

In 1995, Dale Myers issued an 11-minute video entitled "Secrets Of A
Homicide: JFK Assassination", which represented the "Video Research
Edition" of the above-described computer animation project. That
project has now blossomed into an even more-detailed and refined
computer animation program, portions of which were broadcast on the
ABC-TV documentary "Peter Jennings Reporting: The Kennedy Assassination
-- Beyond Conspiracy", which aired on November 20, 2003, just prior to
the 40th anniversary of JFK's death. That ABC program won the Edward R.
Murrow Award for "Best News Documentary of 2003". That is a terrific
documentary, and in my opinion should be viewed by anyone interested in
the JFK assassination.

Below are some Dale Myers'-related weblinks, including his excellent
website fully explaining the animation work he has done with respect to
the JFK case. That site also contains a very interesting forthright
"FAQ" section, wherein Mr. Myers answers all kinds of questions (asked
by some of his detractors) pertaining to his computer work relating to
the assassination.

There are two links below that play video clips from Mr. Myers'
"Secrets Of A Homicide" animation/re-creation of JFK's assassination.
Very interesting stuff to say the least. ("Real Player" is required to
play the video clips.)......

www.dalemyersanimation.com/html/video_jfk.html

www.jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/video_preview.htm

www.jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/intro.htm

www.dalemyersanimation.com

David Von Pein
April 2005
September 2005

aeffects

Apr 12, 2006, 5:09:25 AM4/12/06
hate to rain on your parade, but, you Lone Neuter's are so set on the
UNreliability of JFK related "eye witnesses, so, why the hell do YOU
believe these eye witnesses?

David VP

Apr 12, 2006, 5:24:46 AM4/12/06
>>"hate to rain on your parade, but, you Lone Neuter's are so set on the
>>UNreliability of JFK related "eye witnesses, so, why the hell do YOU
>>believe these eye witnesses?""

Of course, in actuality, the many Tippit witnesses who fingered ONLY
Oswald are entirely UNNEEDED, period, with respect to determining
Oswald's guilt in the Tippit murder -- and everybody knows this full
well.

The witnesses are nice to have, to add additional credence to LHO's
obvious guilt in this murder, but the even larger big-ticket "He's
Guilty As Hell" item here is the fact that he doesn't even bother to
ditch the murder weapon after plugging his victim.

Case (indeed) Closed.

Murder Weapon On Suspect Half An Hour After The Killing = A Guilty
Suspect.

~~Mark VII~

Ben Holmes

Apr 12, 2006, 6:25:54 PM4/12/06
In article <1144833886.6...@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, David VP
says...

How silly! You're inability to respond to a refutation of your silly posts
shows exactly the worth of them.

David VP

Apr 12, 2006, 7:04:17 PM4/12/06
DVP: "Murder Weapon On Suspect Half An Hour After The Killing = A
Guilty Suspect."

BEN: "How silly!"

Alrighty Ben .... Tell us, then, just HOW you can reconcile Lee
Oswald's 'innocence' in Tippit's murder given the following proven
parameters? .....

1.) One of the bullets taken from Tippit was said by Joseph Nicol to
have positively been fired through Oswald's .38 revolver.

2.) If even just ONE of the 4 bullet shells found at the murder scene
is provably linked to Oswald's gun. (And, of course, in actuality, all
4 were so linked.)

3.) Oswald has the gun on him when arrested -- i.e., same gun that
produced the 1 "Nicol" bullet and the 1 to 4 bullet shells at scene,
depending on how many of these shells a CTer decides (on their own)
they don't want to admit really came out of LHO's pistol.

P.S. -- If you can keep from using the words "planted", "faked", and
"patsy" in your explanation of LHO's not-guilty status, it'd be
appreciated (for a change).

IOW -- Stick with the evidence in the official record, instead of
making up your own DPD record of the crime.

Ben Holmes

Apr 12, 2006, 7:57:50 PM4/12/06
In article <1144883057....@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, David VP
says...

>DVP: "Murder Weapon On Suspect Half An Hour After The Killing = A
>Guilty Suspect."
>
>BEN: "How silly!"
>

>Alrighty Ben .... Tell us, then,

But why? If I tell you, you'll just snip and run away again, won't you?

And, in any case, I've *already* listed some of the evidence that shows why LHO
can't be Tippit's killer. You didn't respond then, either, as I recall.

>just HOW you can reconcile Lee
>Oswald's 'innocence' in Tippit's murder given the following proven
>parameters? .....
>
>1.) One of the bullets taken from Tippit was said by Joseph Nicol to
>have positively been fired through Oswald's .38 revolver.
>
>2.) If even just ONE of the 4 bullet shells found at the murder scene
>is provably linked to Oswald's gun. (And, of course, in actuality, all
>4 were so linked.)
>
>3.) Oswald has the gun on him when arrested -- i.e., same gun that
>produced the 1 "Nicol" bullet and the 1 to 4 bullet shells at scene,
>depending on how many of these shells a CTer decides (on their own)
>they don't want to admit really came out of LHO's pistol.
>
>P.S. -- If you can keep from using the words "planted", "faked", and
>"patsy" in your explanation of LHO's not-guilty status, it'd be
>appreciated (for a change).
>
>IOW -- Stick with the evidence in the official record, instead of
>making up your own DPD record of the crime.

David VP

Apr 12, 2006, 8:46:03 PM4/12/06
>> "But why? If I tell you, you'll just snip and run away again, won't you?"

A very high percentage of all of your pro-CT nonsense is addressed by
me in my lengthy individual thread-starting messages that I've posted
to this NG in the last several days.

I can't see the benefit of constantly repeating the same
pro-LN/pro-SBT/pro-LHO/pro-3-Shots-Fired-Only arguments in each and
every silly post of Ben's simply because he stomps his feet and whines
like a three-year-old while demanding an answer to each
already-debunked CT point.

Go to my mile-long thread-starters for my thoughts re. the "11/22
Truth".

You won't agree with a single word within the tomes I've written -- but
what the hell's new about that?

But, at least VB's coming to stick your CT tripe/nonsense/baloney where
it belongs -- which is in the nearest Conspiracy-Theory Trash Dumpster.

David VP

Apr 12, 2006, 8:53:32 PM4/12/06
A TON OF "LN" COMMON SENSE...........

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2317ac73008b3c8a

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4b8dae7b150da043

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/741a872f58796bfe

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/127162626b4861d0

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/23a82b5e83ce0ff6

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7448f602cc9b26e3

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/64195df0086af9b4

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/66803e710380d800

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5ac4a7c8a086bb36

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/43e50295440e48b0

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e06a29392572c072

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8ee3ea6cfa4a58c9

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/606503e4d63e74ad

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4a6b3390021d657c

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f4466b08f8be7c36

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9c4caef920ae6a0d

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/182cecc7c4e37bb2

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6577daadba0e46a4

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4dd73f8e676a5db8

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0de08844600b8c7a

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9ff403dedacb5d4f

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/abf2ea54c9dddca4

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/747e6695f071ec3f

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7b06a89bd4042363

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ea04b9e6141f0098

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1bdb7e56f0427853

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d5a5eeae1e135fd1

Ben Holmes

Apr 12, 2006, 9:39:33 PM4/12/06
In article <1144889163.6...@z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>, David VP
says...

>>> "But why? If I tell you, you'll just snip and run away again, won't you?"
>
>A very high percentage of all of your pro-CT nonsense is addressed by
>me in my lengthy individual thread-starting messages that I've posted
>to this NG in the last several days.

No, they aren't. You refuse to *SPECIFICALLY* address the points I raised
because you are either too cowardly to do so, or you realize that you simply
aren't up to the task.

*Anyone* can start a monologue, and look good... but when you have to *DEFEND*
what you're saying, the truth emerges.

And in this case, the truth is that you are a coward and a liar.

>I can't see the benefit of constantly repeating the same
>pro-LN/pro-SBT/pro-LHO/pro-3-Shots-Fired-Only arguments in each and
>every silly post of Ben's simply because he stomps his feet and whines
>like a three-year-old while demanding an answer to each
>already-debunked CT point.

Then you should be able to *cite* the post on the net where you previously
answered the exact point being raised.

Once again, you're a coward, your a liar, and you illustrate it each time you
snip and run...

>Go to my mile-long thread-starters for my thoughts re. the "11/22
>Truth".

Why? You won't *dare* respond to any of them, fully and completely, without
snipping.

You're hoping that if enough BS is tossed up against the wall, some of it will
stick.

I'm pointing out that it's a meaningless exercise when you can't *defend* your
words...

>You won't agree with a single word within the tomes I've written -- but
>what the hell's new about that?

Gutless, aren't you?

>But, at least VB's coming to stick your CT tripe/nonsense/baloney where
>it belongs -- which is in the nearest Conspiracy-Theory Trash Dumpster.

Hasn't been done in 40+ years, Bugliosi isn't going to do it either.

Ben Holmes

Apr 12, 2006, 9:41:49 PM4/12/06
In article <1144889612.4...@t31g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, David VP
says...

>A TON OF "LN" COMMON SENSE...........

Can't be very "common sense" if you can't even defend it.

David VP

Apr 12, 2006, 10:42:16 PM4/12/06
>> "Can't be very "common sense" if you can't even defend it."

I'm "defending" my LN beliefs WITHIN the mile-long posts themselves.
(Duh!)

(I was right....Ben sure as heck ain't related to Sherlock H. -- not
even a distant relation.)

Ben Holmes

Apr 13, 2006, 10:35:32 AM4/13/06
In article <1144896136.1...@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>, David VP
says...

>>> "Can't be very "common sense" if you can't even defend it."
>
>I'm "defending" my LN beliefs WITHIN the mile-long posts themselves.
>(Duh!)

No, you aren't. Sorta like you going to court, and having your defense counsel
say anything he wants to, but refusing to answer any points made.

What you're doing is making grand speechs - words that you *can't* defend
against anyone who knows the *actual* eyewitness testimony and evidence.

In other words, you're a gutless liar.

>(I was right....Ben sure as heck ain't related to Sherlock H. -- not
>even a distant relation.)

Papa Andy

Apr 13, 2006, 11:22:35 AM4/13/06
your little known facts were all front page news at the time

I found it intereting that in a thick book like that the author
never documents the name of the slain officer

David VP

Apr 13, 2006, 7:15:07 PM4/13/06
>>>"In other words, you're a gutless liar."<<<

And you are a murderer-loving loon/kook. Period.

I may have a tendency to be a bit long-winded in my verbiage re. the
JFK case....but you, Ben-meister, are a Grade-A nuthatch!

Congrats!

Ben Holmes

Apr 13, 2006, 7:45:16 PM4/13/06

Snip snip... snip snip... snip snip... (and run away...)

Gutless cowards always tend to show their colors...

In article <1144970107.1...@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, David VP
says...

>> In other words, you're a gutless liar.
>
>And you are a murderer-loving loon/kook. Period.

It would be nice if you could show a "murderer" whom I "love". But asking for
citations or evidence from LNT'ers is like pulling teeth from a rooster.

>I may have a tendency to be a bit long-winded in my verbiage re. the
>JFK case....but you, Ben-meister, are a Grade-A nuthatch!

"long-winded"... but too gutless to answer any adversarial responses. That
which cannot be defended isn't worth much, is it?

>Congrats!

Thankyou!