The "Mystery Deaths" Craziness

David Von Pein

Jan 21, 2007, 2:08:12 PM1/21/07
http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v1n2/deaths.html

Here are a few hilarious (and absurd) examples from the above-linked
Jim Marrs "Mystery Deaths" list:

"Charles Mentesana -- Filmed rifle other than Mannlicher-Carcano being
taken from Depository."

DVP: Ever see this film? His film does not prove a second rifle was
found in the TSBD. ... Plus: Why in the world would anyone bother
KILLING the person who filmed a short clip of a rifle? Merely because
he FILMED footage of a rifle? Does killing the filmmaker eliminate the
film? (If so, why weren't Zapruder, Nix, and Bronson rubbed out?) ~LOL~

~~~~~~~~

"Eddy Benavides -- Lookalike brother to Tippit shooting witness,
Domingo Benavides."

DVP: I guess the stupid killers couldn't tell Domingo from Eddy. Is
that why Ed was wiped out? But, then again, if the killers had been
after Domingo...the question needs to be asked: WHY?

Domingo was an excellent "Oswald Did It Alone" witness. Why in the hell
rub HIM out? (Let alone his brother? Was his mailman on the Death List
too, I ponder?)

~~~~~~~~

"William Whaley -- Cab driver who reportedly drove Oswald to Oak Cliff.
(The only Dallas taxi driver to die on duty.)"

DVP: Again, why kill Whaley? For what possible reason? We know Whaley
took Oswald to Beckley on 11/22/63 by taxicab. What does Whaley know
that can "blow the case wide open"?

~~~~~~~~

"Henry Delaune -- Brother-in-law to coroner Chetta."

DVP: Yeah, this guy must have been a MUCH better choice to knock off
than, say, Skinny Holland, or Jean Hill, or J.C. Price. How far down
the family tree is considered "too far" for Marrs and Company?

~~~~~~~~

"Abraham Zapruder -- Took famous film of JFK assassination."

DVP: Oops. I spoke too soon before. Mr. Z is on the list. ROFL. Of
course, the death squad waited 7 years to take care of Abe. And what
was the reason again? Merely because he filmed the assassination? (Or,
maybe it was because he knew DeMohrenschildt's future wife in 1959,
years prior to the assassination. Or it could just be because Marrs
needed a name beginning with "Z", to fill out an alphabet quota.)

~~~~~~~~

"J. Edgar Hoover -- FBI director who pushed "lone assassin" theory in
JFK assassination."

DVP: LOL. So, by always "pushing the LN theory", this meant that Edgar
was a THREAT to the conspirators?? Why not just rub out all of
Washington?

~~~~~~~~

"Earl Warren -- Chief Justice who reluctantly chaired Warren
Commission."

DVP: Can the "Mystery Deaths" get any sillier than this one? The man
who headed up the LN-favoring WC is (I guess) going to suddenly go on
Perry Mason and belt out a confession that the "WC is all lies! Hoffa
did it!"

~~~~~~~~

"Lee Bowers Jr. -- Witnessed men behind picket fence on Grassy Knoll."

DVP: Why would the "plotters" want to bother with killing Bowers?
Bowers, a few months prior to his 1966 death, had ALREADY TALKED (on
camera) to Mark Lane, with Bowers saying things to Lane (ON FILM no
less!) that CTers believe lead to conspiracy. So what's the point of
killing a person who has already spilled his guts? Did murdering Bowers
in a car crash suddenly UNDO his filmed remarks in Lane's movie "Rush
To Judgment"?

~~~~~~~~

"Marguerite Oswald -- Mother of accused assassin."

DVP: Died of cancer in early 1981. (Probably "injected", huh? And let's
wait more than 17 years to bump her off too, after this highly-visible
person has had ample opportunity to "blow the case sky high"! Makes
sense...if you're James Marrs.)

~~~~~~~~

That's just via a cursory look at Marrs' list of deaths. What a crock.

I'm surprised that Judy Garland's 1969 death isn't listed. She was a
good friend of JFK's. She probably "knew" something
"conspiracy"-related. ~chuckle~

David Von Pein
December 2006

Patting Wig

Jan 21, 2007, 3:07:29 PM1/21/07
Then comes "Mrs. Earl T. Smith." She died November 9, 1965. Penn
Jones put her name on the list, never telling his readers that she had
her own name: Florence.

If you contact Florence's son, who was 12 when she died, he will tell
you she was bedridden with cancer for months. Penn Jones was wrong
when he said "the medical examiner was never about to determine the
cause of her death." Penn never saw her death certificate, which is
signed by her personal physician, NOT a medical examiner.

So what if "Mrs. Smith" slept with JFK? Gene Tierney also was rumored
to have slept with him. Several years after their bedroom experience,
she entered a mental hospital. Maybe she was treated by the same
doctors who gave Jackie Kennedy electroshock therapy about nine months
after the assassination? Let's rub out women who slept with the
assassination victim! The solution to the mystery is in his penis!

Nobody ever says Florence's friend Dorothy Kilgallen slept with JFK, so
that means Dorothy is less mysterious, right?

Let's spice up the "mystery deaths list" by treating women like sex
objects, shall we? If the woman uses her brain in the workplace,
nobody cares about that, right?

Patting Wig

Jan 21, 2007, 3:10:14 PM1/21/07
Sorry for the error. Penn Jones actually said, "The medical examiner
was never ABLE to determine the cause of her death."

But the death certificate of Florence Pritchett Smith was signed by her
personal physician, not the medical examiner. That means her personal
physician certified the death as natural.

aeffects

Jan 21, 2007, 3:16:40 PM1/21/07

yes, oh YES! Death IS, natural! Wonder will never cease from the Lone
Neuter camp! ROTFLMFAO

lazu...@webtv.net

Jan 21, 2007, 7:56:49 PM1/21/07
they all have to be looked at individually-do you know the name of he
persons who killed Giancana & Roselli and exactly why?

Patting Wig

Jan 21, 2007, 8:47:32 PM1/21/07

There is no Lone Nutter camp. There is a death certificate for
Florence Pritchett Smith. It proves Penn Jones was full of shit.

Walt

Jan 21, 2007, 10:30:44 PM1/21/07

lazu...@webtv.net wrote:
> they all have to be looked at individually-do you know the name of he
> persons who killed Giancana & Roselli and exactly why?

Laz.... This post by DVP is nothing but a diversion. He posts this
crap quite often just to stir things up. Every time he gets his ass
kicked by the FACTS of the case, he trys one of these diversionary
posts to attempt to get CT's arguing amongst themselves. He attempted
to bait Don Willis into attacking me, but Don ( a personal friend) saw
through his B.S. and shoved the crap right up his nose. Don't give him
the satisfaction of getting the CT's squabbling amongst themselves.

Walt

Ben Holmes

Jan 21, 2007, 11:31:53 PM1/21/07
In article <1169436644.2...@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>, Walt says...

I'm surprised that more of you don't use your killfilters... life is really too
nice to deal with the garbage that some of these trolls dish out...

Martin Shackelford

Jan 22, 2007, 2:14:01 AM1/22/07
That there has been exaggeration of the "mystery deaths" issue has long been
well known.
It has always seemed to me that spreading such nonsense was a way of
intimidating new witnesses from coming forward. Some people in the Dallas
area are still afraid to openly talk about what they know.

Martin

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Martin Shackelford

Jan 22, 2007, 2:16:11 AM1/22/07
So all death certificates are a reliable source of information? The
ineptness of local coroners has been an often-reported scandal around this
country.

Martin

"Patting Wig" <in...@valoreventures.com> wrote in message

cdddraftsman

Jan 22, 2007, 4:32:01 AM1/22/07
Like I've always said " The best insurance a person can get to live a
long and prosperous life , is to be put on ' The Mysterous Death List '
.........................tl

Patting Wig

Jan 22, 2007, 5:49:32 AM1/22/07

Martin Shackelford wrote:
> So all death certificates are a reliable source of information?

The causes of death aren't always reliable, but New York City death
certificates have omitted causes of death for all decedents since 1946
who were signed out by personal physicians or hospital personnel.

You would know that if you ever saw a New York City death certificate
that states, "natural causes."

The
> ineptness of local coroners has been an often-reported scandal around this
> country.

Florence Pritchett Smith's death was not a medical examiner's case. It
was signed out by her personal physician. That a physician would
pretend to have treated a person who lay dying and ill in her own home
for months makes no sense. You might as well say that Admiral George
Burkley pretended to be JFK's personal physician.

Smith's personal doctor signed out her death. That means he was
required by law to make his medical report confidential. You have no
evidence whatsoever that this doctor was malfeasant in any way. You
don't even know the doctor's name.

Penn Jones was wrong when he said, "The medical examiner was never able
to determine the cause of death." He didn't contact anyone in New York
who knew the woman. He didn't contact her family. Years later they
were horrified to discover that anyone would put her on such a list.

Penn was on to something more substantial when he raised suspicions
about Dorothy Kilgallen's death, which WAS a medical examiner's case.
But Penn blew it when he suggested that "they" engineered the East
Coast power blackout to divert people's attention from the unexpected
news that she was dead. He never investigated her death even though
many people who could discuss it were alive at the time. He didn't
know the cause of the blackout. All he knew was that it happened the
day after Kilgallen died.

David Von Pein

Jan 22, 2007, 6:43:11 AM1/22/07
>>> "This post by DVP is nothing but a diversion..." <<<

Never mind the fact that what I wrote about the "Mystery Deaths" makes
some sense (of the common variety). Just dismiss it out of hand as a
"diversion".

Nifty.

curtjester1

Jan 22, 2007, 3:38:16 PM1/22/07
What is attempted to be done I see, is to lump a theory of 'Craziness'
with something that can't be absolutely verifiable. It's used almost
as a mantra by LNT'ers. Did Mr. Marrs say that these potential cases
were absolutely, for sure, bonafiadely so? No. Would anybody that had
any detective sense wonder about people and testimonies or related
topics to the case. Yes, of course.

David Von Pein wrote:
> http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v1n2/deaths.html
>
> Here are a few hilarious (and absurd) examples from the above-linked
> Jim Marrs "Mystery Deaths" list:
>
> "Charles Mentesana -- Filmed rifle other than Mannlicher-Carcano being
> taken from Depository."
>
> DVP: Ever see this film? His film does not prove a second rifle was
> found in the TSBD. ... Plus: Why in the world would anyone bother
> KILLING the person who filmed a short clip of a rifle? Merely because
> he FILMED footage of a rifle? Does killing the filmmaker eliminate the
> film? (If so, why weren't Zapruder, Nix, and Bronson rubbed out?) ~LOL~

Just a diversion here. There were many rifles spoken of in the TSBD
and even ones identified on assassination day as being different. Why
wouldn't anyone be concerned with the film and what might happen?

> ~~~~~~~~
>
> "Eddy Benavides -- Lookalike brother to Tippit shooting witness,
> Domingo Benavides."
>
> DVP: I guess the stupid killers couldn't tell Domingo from Eddy. Is
> that why Ed was wiped out? But, then again, if the killers had been
> after Domingo...the question needs to be asked: WHY?
>
> Domingo was an excellent "Oswald Did It Alone" witness. Why in the hell
> rub HIM out? (Let alone his brother? Was his mailman on the Death List
> too, I ponder?)

I don't think he was excellent when he described a different hairstyle
than that of Oswald caught at the TSBD. Take the Mike Brownlow tour,
and find out about his brother at the time of the Tippit shooting. He
was supposedly in a brawl on E. 10th or very close to it. Does one
think these witnesses don't talk after 11/11/63? Doesn't one why
Warren Reynolds was shot in the head possibly because he couldn't ID
Oswald in order for him to switch testimonies? And what do we get from
this genius sleuth? Something about a mailman?!

> ~~~~~~~~
>
> "William Whaley -- Cab driver who reportedly drove Oswald to Oak Cliff.
> (The only Dallas taxi driver to die on duty.)"
>
> DVP: Again, why kill Whaley? For what possible reason? We know Whaley
> took Oswald to Beckley on 11/22/63 by taxicab. What does Whaley know
> that can "blow the case wide open"?

Maybe because he destroyed any credibility to the Oswald murdered
Tippit theory? He had a time he dropped off Oswald and a street corner
that had a 6-7 walking distance to the rooming house, one that I have
walked personally. How many taxi drivers die during duty?

> ~~~~~~~~
>
> "Henry Delaune -- Brother-in-law to coroner Chetta."
>
> DVP: Yeah, this guy must have been a MUCH better choice to knock off
> than, say, Skinny Holland, or Jean Hill, or J.C. Price. How far down
> the family tree is considered "too far" for Marrs and Company?

I am sure the coroner could have caused concern for many if he was
willing to blab that Oswald could have lived if. Holland and Hill had
to be considered as 'Off' people so they couldn't be credible or
followed up on. Maybe people saw, but they weren't blabbers so they
weren't of concern to those who might have been, too.

> ~~~~~~~~
>
> "Abraham Zapruder -- Took famous film of JFK assassination."
>
> DVP: Oops. I spoke too soon before. Mr. Z is on the list. ROFL. Of
> course, the death squad waited 7 years to take care of Abe. And what
> was the reason again? Merely because he filmed the assassination? (Or,
> maybe it was because he knew DeMohrenschildt's future wife in 1959,
> years prior to the assassination. Or it could just be because Marrs
> needed a name beginning with "Z", to fill out an alphabet quota.)

He only had connections with the Dallas elite, including one that was
probably murdered or committed suicide before he testified to the HSCA,
being DeMorenshildt. I think Z's mitts go all the way into Luce too.
I also heard he used to go on his lunch hour and talk to people on the
GK about where the shots came from in back of him. Oh, and the 16
million payoff down the road isn't something to be suspicious about, is
it?

> ~~~~~~~~
>
> "J. Edgar Hoover -- FBI director who pushed "lone assassin" theory in
> JFK assassination."
>
> DVP: LOL. So, by always "pushing the LN theory", this meant that Edgar
> was a THREAT to the conspirators?? Why not just rub out all of
> Washington?
>
> ~~~~~~~~

Byars Jr, who vacationed with JED, and the Murchisons, and the like.
"Hey, JEH, do ya think Oz did it alone," JEH, "if I told you, the
whole system of government for the U.S. might be in jeopardy." Oh, and
he was totally controlled by the Mob too, and frequented with them.

> "Earl Warren -- Chief Justice who reluctantly chaired Warren
> Commission."
>
> DVP: Can the "Mystery Deaths" get any sillier than this one? The man
> who headed up the LN-favoring WC is (I guess) going to suddenly go on
> Perry Mason and belt out a confession that the "WC is all lies! Hoffa
> did it!"

Maybe he didn't do something philosphically correct?

> ~~~~~~~~
>
> "Lee Bowers Jr. -- Witnessed men behind picket fence on Grassy Knoll."
>
> DVP: Why would the "plotters" want to bother with killing Bowers?
> Bowers, a few months prior to his 1966 death, had ALREADY TALKED (on
> camera) to Mark Lane, with Bowers saying things to Lane (ON FILM no
> less!) that CTers believe lead to conspiracy. So what's the point of
> killing a person who has already spilled his guts? Did murdering Bowers
> in a car crash suddenly UNDO his filmed remarks in Lane's movie "Rush
> To Judgment"?

Wow, to one who saw commotion and suspicious people behind the fence
shortly before the assassination, and walking away after the shooting,
dying in an accident where he hits an abutment, is well just so much
like a natural death. He probably saw more than his testimony, but
like many curtailed what they saw, for fear that they might see
reprocusions later.

> ~~~~~~~~
>
> "Marguerite Oswald -- Mother of accused assassin."
>
> DVP: Died of cancer in early 1981. (Probably "injected", huh? And let's
> wait more than 17 years to bump her off too, after this highly-visible
> person has had ample opportunity to "blow the case sky high"! Makes
> sense...if you're James Marrs.)

I don't think she thought that Lee was really Lee that came back from
Russia. Oh, and I think she was pushing for the exumation if I am not
mistaken?

> ~~~~~~~~
>
> That's just via a cursory look at Marrs' list of deaths. What a crock.

A crock? Don't forget about so many that were in Jack Ruby's business
or employment dying very suddenly or missing, or vanishing out of
Dallas right away. That would just be tooo 'mysterious'.

> I'm surprised that Judy Garland's 1969 death isn't listed. She was a
> good friend of JFK's. She probably "knew" something
> "conspiracy"-related. ~chuckle~

No, but celebrities like Dorthy Kilgallen who happened to visit Ruby in
jail, and mouthing off that she was going to blow the lid off the case,
might....hehe.

CJ

David Von Pein

Jan 22, 2007, 5:15:21 PM1/22/07
>>> "Did Mr. Marrs say that these potential cases were absolutely, for sure, bonafidely so? No." <<<

Right. That means I get to add Martin Luther King, Bobby Kennedy, and
Jack Benny to Marrs' list. Since it's just a "loose" list....anything
goes. (Jayne Mansfield's car crash looks kinda suspicious too....so
I'll add her in too.)

>>> "{Re. Mentesana} Why wouldn't anyone be concerned with the film and what might happen?" <<<

And tell us again how rubbing out the cameraman rubs out the film
itself?? I must have missed the significance of that (and the logic of
such a needless "rub out").

>>> "{Re. Whaley} Maybe because he destroyed any credibility to the 'Oswald murdered Tippit' theory..." <<<

Bullshit. Whaley destroys no such thing. And to think that this cab
driver's loose timeline re. dropoffs and pick-up times would "destroy"
the PHYSICAL EVIDENCE of Oswald plugging Tippit is just....dumb.

>>> "He {Whaley} had a time he dropped off Oswald and a street corner that had a 6-7 {min.} walking distance to the rooming house, one that I have walked personally." <<<

And did you clock Oswald's exact time from the corner of Neely &
Beckley to 1026 Beckley on 11/22/63? Because if you didn't, your
argument is a moot one.

>>> "How many taxi drivers die during duty?" <<<

Including Whaley...or excluding him?

>>> "I think {Zapruder's} mitts go all the way into Luce too. I also heard he used to go on his lunch hour and talk to people on the GK about where the shots came from in back of him." <<<

And if you want my gut feeling....I think Mr. Z was probably packing a
rod in DP on 11/22, and was "assigned" to rub out Oswald after LHO
exited the building. But Abe was unable to shake free from Sitzman's
grasp all afternoon.

Marilyn, you see, was secretly in love with Abe; and when Abe asked her
to hang onto him up on the pedestal...Marilyn could control her passion
no longer! She wouldn't leave Abe's side the rest of the day. (Rumor
has it she had Abe's baby in 1964. Why Marilyn and her tax auditor
weren't rubbed out because of this tryst, I'll never understand.)

>>> "Oh, and the 16 million payoff down the road isn't something to be suspicious about, is it?" <<<

LOL. (And WTF???)

>>> "Byars Jr, who vacationed with JED..." <<<

Clampett?

>>> "{Re. Bowers} Wow, to one who saw commotion and suspicious people behind the fence...dying in an accident where he hits an abutment, is just so much like a natural death." <<<

Who said it was natural? All I said was it was dumb to have Bowers on
Marrs' list after he'd already talked....on FILM!

BTW, why the hell wasn't Mark Lane rubbed out too?

Damn Mystery Death Squad! Can't get nuttin' right!

>>> "He {Bowers} probably saw more than his testimony..." <<<

Yeah, prob'ly so. Damn witnesses. Always lyin'. Always covering up.
Always being strong-armed and man-handled by evil forces. Always
somethin'.

I think Bowers once said he saw Ruby firing darts at JFK near
Zapruder's pedestal. But he might have been mistaken....because TUM had
dibs on the darts nonsense that day...didn't he?

Larry Mondello and Lumpy Rutherford were flipping rubber bands at the
limo behind the Knoll's fence, too. Maybe that's who Bowers saw. (Those
rubber bands were pert-near as effective as the darts too.)

Leave it to Lee (Bowers) to get everything fouled up.

>>> "I don't think she {Marguerite The Kook} thought that Lee was really Lee that came back from Russia." <<<

I need that "WTF?" icon again. Where is that damn thing??

(An "LOL" wouldn't hurt here either.)

>>> "Oh, and I think she {Marguerite Kook} was pushing for the exhumation..." <<<

Yeah, she wanted to mount Lee's head on her bedboard at home, for a
souvenir of her beloved son....a son who (to hear Marguerite tell it)
probably should have been President himself.

Lee Harvey had such wonderful traits, you see -- like "defection to a
hostile nation", "spousal abuse", "attempted assassination",
"successful assassination", "supporting that wonderful guy named
Fidel", and "virtual pauper/worthless asshole who can't even support
his family, so they have to sponge off the generosity of people like
Ruth Paine and the Russian emigre population".

Nice guy indeed. And per Marguerite "A Nutcase Herself" Oswald:

"Lee Harvey Oswald, my son, even after his death, has done more for his
country than any other living human being." -- Marguerite O.

I need that "LOL" thing again here...please!!

curtjester1

Jan 22, 2007, 9:43:31 PM1/22/07
David Von Pein wrote:

sure, bonafidely so? No." <<<

> Right. That means I get to add Martin Luther King, Bobby Kennedy, and
> Jack Benny to Marrs' list. Since it's just a "loose" list....anything
> goes. (Jayne Mansfield's car crash looks kinda suspicious too....so
> I'll add her in too.)

It's your 'CRAZY' topic, you can do what you fantasize as it's your whims
that you are highlighting. Actually Bobby is an obvious
conspiracy....probably done by the same crew as JFK and Watergate. Rent A
Hit, just call the MOB.

what might happen?" <<<

> And tell us again how rubbing out the cameraman rubs out the film
> itself?? I must have missed the significance of that (and the logic of
> such a needless "rub out").

Who knows, maybe they wanted the film off the market. Maybe he was
blabbing about the rilfe since he was there? But don't let more obvious
ones concern you.

'Oswald murdered Tippit' theory..." <<<

> Bullshit. Whaley destroys no such thing. And to think that this cab
> driver's loose timeline re. dropoffs and pick-up times would "destroy"
> the PHYSICAL EVIDENCE of Oswald plugging Tippit is just....dumb.

It's not dumb if you are concerned with evidence. First you have Oswald
hanging around the place of employment, then he goes towards the bus
station and catches a bus that gets stalled in traffic where he picks up a
transfer, rides that til it gets bogged down, then he looks for a cab and
waits til a second one comes because of a lady taking the first. I'm sure
the cab isn't barrelling as there probably is traffic concerns. Travels a
mile and a half, and even goes past another half mile to get dropped off.
Most would assume that the half hour is already up, but Oswald has to walk
6.5 minutes more if he is walking at a moderate brisk pace to get home.
Belin takes fourteen + minutes to walk the distance to the roominghouse to
the Tippit murder scene. It takes me 13.5. Three people that happen to
have time elements or watches claim that Tippit was murdered prior to
1:10. As John Cochran once said, If the Time Don't Fit, You Must Acquit.

that had a 6-7 {min.} walking distance to the rooming house, one that I
have walked personally." <<<

> And did you clock Oswald's exact time from the corner of Neely &
> Beckley to 1026 Beckley on 11/22/63? Because if you didn't, your
> argument is a moot one.

Like we didn't see the bullet enter JFK from the GK so the argument is a
'moot' one? If Oswald was in a hurry to get home why then did he go all
that distance past his house. He would have said, "Stopppp! I need to
get out, NOW!!"

> Including Whaley...or excluding him?

How about at that time or any other time?

heard he used to go on his lunch hour and talk to people on the GK about
where the shots came from in back of him." <<<

> And if you want my gut feeling....I think Mr. Z was probably packing a
> rod in DP on 11/22, and was "assigned" to rub out Oswald after LHO
> exited the building. But Abe was unable to shake free from Sitzman's
> grasp all afternoon.

You have lot's of 'guts' to write that diversional fantasy.

> Marilyn, you see, was secretly in love with Abe; and when Abe asked her
> to hang onto him up on the pedestal...Marilyn could control her passion
> no longer! She wouldn't leave Abe's side the rest of the day. (Rumor
> has it she had Abe's baby in 1964. Why Marilyn and her tax auditor
> weren't rubbed out because of this tryst, I'll never understand.)

suspicious about, is it?" <<<

> LOL. (And WTF???)

You don't think anyone might consider Toeing-the-Line if one's family
would be set for life for generations? Might not even comment on what he
was looking through the lens versus the final product.

> Clampett?

Oh, I forgot your new to the case. J. Edna Hoover.

> Who said it was natural? All I said was it was dumb to have Bowers on
> Marrs' list after he'd already talked....on FILM!

Maybe they don't like people talking to Marrs or being on film. Ever
think of that?

> BTW, why the hell wasn't Mark Lane rubbed out too?

Nobody needs to die when the trail of the assassins is vague. Did you
seem him trying to finger the Mob or did you ever see Garrison finger the
Mob?

> Damn Mystery Death Squad! Can't get nuttin' right!

> Yeah, prob'ly so. Damn witnesses. Always lyin'. Always covering up.
> Always being strong-armed and man-handled by evil forces. Always
> somethin'.

But you can't see the WC lying and coercing testimony only their way at
times. Seabiscuit's blinders must have been handed down.

> I think Bowers once said he saw Ruby firing darts at JFK near
> Zapruder's pedestal. But he might have been mistaken....because TUM had
> dibs on the darts nonsense that day...didn't he?

JFK's not really dead, because there was nobody seeing blood, right?

> Larry Mondello and Lumpy Rutherford were flipping rubber bands at the
> limo behind the Knoll's fence, too. Maybe that's who Bowers saw. (Those
> rubber bands were pert-near as effective as the darts too.)

When you get all those that corroborate Bowers, it just must be another
cartoon, right?

> Leave it to Lee (Bowers) to get everything fouled up.

Leave it to Jerry Mathers to find me a way out.

> I need that "WTF?" icon again. Where is that damn thing??

They only found the coffin tampered with. They must have missed
putting on Lee's wedding ring, right?

> (An "LOL" wouldn't hurt here either.)

> Yeah, she wanted to mount Lee's head on her bedboard at home, for a
> souvenir of her beloved son....a son who (to hear Marguerite tell it)
> probably should have been President himself.
>
> Lee Harvey had such wonderful traits, you see -- like "defection to a
> hostile nation", "spousal abuse", "attempted assassination",
> "successful assassination", "supporting that wonderful guy named
> Fidel", and "virtual pauper/worthless asshole who can't even support
> his family, so they have to sponge off the generosity of people like
> Ruth Paine and the Russian emigre population".
>
> Nice guy indeed. And per Marguerite "A Nutcase Herself" Oswald:
>
> "Lee Harvey Oswald, my son, even after his death, has done more for his
> country than any other living human being." -- Marguerite O.
>
> I need that "LOL" thing again here...please!!

And David Von P has done more disservice to the investigation of JFK
than all of the WC Commissioners put together!

CJ

David Von Pein

Jan 22, 2007, 10:50:28 PM1/22/07
>>> "Maybe they wanted the {Mentesana} film off the market..." <<<

And they were planning on snatching up the film (along with any and all
copies of said film), and then the plotters/Death Squad were planning
on burying all the films in the same coffin with Mentesana.

Was that the brilliant plan the plotters had in mind when they rubbed
out the filmmaker to rid the world of the murdered man's film?

(Makes me wonder if Hitchcock's death somehow eliminates all his films
from existence? .... Guess not, since I watched "Psycho" just today.
Maybe it's a "fake" copy I have, though. Norman Bates does seem to
resemble Nutsack, come to think of it. I'll have to look into that
Psycho Plot further.)

>>> "But don't let more obvious ones concern you." <<<

And don't let the ridiculousness of wiping out Mentesana concern YOU,
my CT-loving pal.

>>> "Three people that happen to have time elements or watches claim that Tippit was murdered prior to 1:10." <<<

And the DPD pins it down to around 1:16. Who's more likely to have the
MOST ACCURATE time-keeping devices? Helen Markham, T.F. Bowley, or the
Dallas Police Department records?

(Guess which ones the kooks will pick?)

>>> "As John{nie} Cochran once said, If the Time Don't Fit, You Must Acquit." <<<

And as Vince Bugliosi once said (and this goes DOUBLE for the Tippit
murder, no doubt).....

"Anyone...ANYONE who would believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was innocent,
would believe someone who told them that they heard a cow speaking the
Spanish language!" -- VB

>>> "Oh, I forgot {you're} new to the case. J. Edna Hoover." <<<

Oh, I forgot....you kooks can never spell right. So "JED" = "JEH" for
the purposes of your kooky discussion. Gotcha. I'll make a note of
that.

>>> "Maybe they don't like people talking to Marrs or being on film. Ever think of that?" <<<

Another kook error, since we're talking about LANE'S film here, not
Marrs' idiotic "mystery" list. You can't keep your kook authors
straight...no wonder you can't figure this thing out. Better call
Groden...he'll help you out. After all, he's in your kook league...he's
got no shots coming from the SN at all! Can't GET any kookier than that
there!

>>> "Nobody needs to die when the trail of the assassins is vague." <<<

LOL!!

So why the need for ANY "Mystery Deaths" at all then??

ROFL!

Stop! Please!

>>> "But you can't see the WC lying and coercing testimony only their way at times." <<<

No. But you kooks sure can see it crystal-clear. You do enough of that
"seeing things that never were there" (inc. "coercion") for everybody
put together. So I'll take a pass and let you do the "Kook Work".

>>> "Seabiscuit's blinders must have been handed down." <<<

Here, smoke one of these. It'll do you good....

http://www.wackypackages.org/John_Mann_Website/originals/series2/pictures/kook.jpg

>>> "They only found {Oswald's} coffin tampered with..." <<<

Sure, every last thing connected with this case HAD to be "tampered
with". Didn't you know that by now?

Even Oswald's casket. Even though there's not a single logical reason
for anyone to want to "tamper" with (i.e., dig up) Oswald's corpse
after he was already buried. Some idiots make a stink about it being a
"second Oswald", and they actually dug up LHO. It's the most
preposterous part of the whole "JFK" affair. Totally
needless/senseless/useless.

But Marina turned into a kook for awhile, as we all know, and wanted
Lee dug up for some silly reason. In-cred-ibly stupid.

BTW, I dug up Jim Garrison's corpse last week....I had heard it wasn't
really Garrison in that grave, so he had to come up. Garrison was in
there alright....but the funny thing is, Dave Ferrie and Guy Banister
were in the same coffin with him. Curious stuff. The body-snatchers
must have made some kind of mistake. Ya think?

>>> "And David Von P has done more disservice to the investigation of JFK than all of the WC Commissioners put together!" <<<

Not bad for just one LN-chasing WC shill, huh? (I'm due for a raise
then.)

But I've been told by Marrs & Groden & Fetzer-Kook that you've been
doing wonders for your side of the case. You've come up with those
missing bullets, and those hidden assassins, and the "real" autopsy
pictures...all by yourself!

You're just waiting for Vince Bugliosi's LN tome to come out and die
down a bit before publishing your own pro-kook book -- to be entitled
"MY WIFE MARRIED A CONSPIRACY KOOK; BUT I SOLVED THE JFK CASE ANYWAY;
VOLUME 1". (Published by Random Theories Press, Inc.; 544 Camp St.; New
Orleans.)

That one oughta sell a twelfth of a dozen.

Message has been deleted

curtjester1

Jan 23, 2007, 5:24:42 PM1/23/07
David Von Pein wrote:

> And they were planning on snatching up the film (along with any and all
> copies of said film), and then the plotters/Death Squad were planning
> on burying all the films in the same coffin with Mentesana.

More fantasizing? You don't seem to care about the films that day that
were snatched up. When it just happens to be taken away from the
public, like John Connally's coat, and the refurbishment of the limo,
you seem to think that is all well. DPD couldn't believe the evidence
that came back from the FBI, missing, or distorted by almost 50%.

> Was that the brilliant plan the plotters had in mind when they rubbed
> out the filmmaker to rid the world of the murdered man's film?

You don't have to be brilliant plan maker when you have a grudge do
you?

> (Makes me wonder if Hitchcock's death somehow eliminates all his films
> from existence? .... Guess not, since I watched "Psycho" just today.
> Maybe it's a "fake" copy I have, though. Norman Bates does seem to
> resemble Nutsack, come to think of it. I'll have to look into that
> Psycho Plot further.)

Psychological scenarios and generalizing are the mantra for the LNT'er.
Just avoid or don't talk about the rest of the evidence.

> And don't let the ridiculousness of wiping out Mentesana concern YOU,
> my CT-loving pal.

Oh I could not be that interested in Mentesana, but I do like pointing
out how general you like to be, and how you like to avoid what could be
a good avenue of investigation.

> And the DPD pins it down to around 1:16. Who's more likely to have the
> MOST ACCURATE time-keeping devices? Helen Markham, T.F. Bowley, or the
> Dallas Police Department records?
>
> (Guess which ones the kooks will pick?)

Guess what the LNT'ers will always avoid? They will avoid the
testimonies of the business and lunch folk on down towards Jefferson
where they saw 'Oswald' and gave TIME as well as his postition and
which way he was walking. That would add many more minutes for you.
Don't forget about findings from the National Archive that show a 1:10
transmission time on a document found. You never think that cops work
for rich people and many mob types do you? I think I read something
the other day...that it would be easier to get convicted in Texas for
burglary than it would be murder.

> And as Vince Bugliosi once said (and this goes DOUBLE for the Tippit
> murder, no doubt).....
>
> "Anyone...ANYONE who would believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was innocent,
> would believe someone who told them that they heard a cow speaking the
> Spanish language!" -- VB

Lamer's will do you no good. Vinnie isn't even a bona fide member of
the JFK research community. He is in Celeb Land waiting in the lurches
though. I think he's more shadowy than BadgeMan isn't he?

> Oh, I forgot....you kooks can never spell right. So "JED" = "JEH" for
> the purposes of your kooky discussion. Gotcha. I'll make a note of
> that.

So, demean for a typo. Gotcha.

> Another kook error, since we're talking about LANE'S film here, not
> Marrs' idiotic "mystery" list. You can't keep your kook authors
> straight...no wonder you can't figure this thing out. Better call
> Groden...he'll help you out. After all, he's in your kook league...he's
> got no shots coming from the SN at all! Can't GET any kookier than that
> there!

You can go to other authors to add to mystery lists. If you take
threats, as well as muggings, as well as outright killings, and
outright disappearances, you will get in the hundreds. As Carl Sagan
would say...billions and billions to one.

> LOL!!

They don't care if you have a theory like an author, they can always do
the LNT Shuffle and say Kook. It's when it interferes with their
operation.

> So why the need for ANY "Mystery Deaths" at all then??
>
> ROFL!
>
> Stop! Please!

> No. But you kooks sure can see it crystal-clear. You do enough of that
> "seeing things that never were there" (inc. "coercion") for everybody
> put together. So I'll take a pass and let you do the "Kook Work".

LNT'ers will just pick and choose snippets they like and diffuse
anything else with their 'profiling' and amateurish Psycho scenrios.

> Here, smoke one of these. It'll do you good....

Naw, and you can keep the matches too.

> http://www.wackypackages.org/John_Mann_Website/originals/series2/pictures/kook.jpg

> Sure, every last thing connected with this case HAD to be "tampered
> with". Didn't you know that by now?

It's a coffin. It was opened up and physical assessments were made.
Oh, I didn't think evidence was something you cared about.

> Even Oswald's casket. Even though there's not a single logical reason
> for anyone to want to "tamper" with (i.e., dig up) Oswald's corpse
> after he was already buried. Some idiots make a stink about it being a
> "second Oswald", and they actually dug up LHO. It's the most
> preposterous part of the whole "JFK" affair. Totally
> needless/senseless/useless.
>
> But Marina turned into a kook for awhile, as we all know, and wanted
> Lee dug up for some silly reason. In-cred-ibly stupid.

Maybe she wanted some DNA so she could see if they switched bodies?
They should check DNA between Rachel and June and John Pic or Robert
Oswald if they were really interested in the case.

> BTW, I dug up Jim Garrison's corpse last week....I had heard it wasn't
> really Garrison in that grave, so he had to come up. Garrison was in
> there alright....but the funny thing is, Dave Ferrie and Guy Banister
> were in the same coffin with him. Curious stuff. The body-snatchers
> must have made some kind of mistake. Ya think?

Did I just read this?

> Not bad for just one LN-chasing WC shill, huh? (I'm due for a raise
> then.)

Try learning about the case and investigate in depth Ruby and Oswald.
You'll never get anywhere unless you do.

> But I've been told by Marrs & Groden & Fetzer-Kook that you've been
> doing wonders for your side of the case. You've come up with those
> missing bullets, and those hidden assassins, and the "real" autopsy
> pictures...all by yourself!

No, the real investigators, the ones who took it upon themselves to
spend years collatinig what the WC didn't do, and what they abused are
one I take my hat off too. Just take a walk through the Tippit murder
neighborhood, and you will see that the TSBD Oswald didn't kill Tippit.
I'm sure Posner gets invited to Inaugural type parties. Vinnie will
be in the 2112 one?

> You're just waiting for Vince Bugliosi's LN tome to come out and die
> down a bit before publishing your own pro-kook book -- to be entitled
> "MY WIFE MARRIED A CONSPIRACY KOOK; BUT I SOLVED THE JFK CASE ANYWAY;
> VOLUME 1". (Published by Random Theories Press, Inc.; 544 Camp St.; New
> Orleans.)
>
> That one oughta sell a twelfth of a dozen.

Ten pages of dealing with evidence, and 1200 of psycholigical
profiling?

CJ