The Warren Commission Got It Right

David VP

Jul 28, 2006, 5:20:19 PM7/28/06
FACTS ARE FACTS -- AND THE PHYSICAL AND CIRCUMSTANTIAL FACTS
SURROUNDING JOHN F. KENNEDY'S MURDER IN 1963 INDICATE THAT ONE KILLER
NAMED LEE HARVEY OSWALD WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRESIDENT'S DEATH (AND
J.D. TIPPIT'S AS WELL).

THE WARREN COMMISSION GOT IT RIGHT -- ONE ASSASSIN; ONE GUN; THREE
SHOTS; NO CONSPIRACY PLOT.

"Based on the evidence analyzed, the {Warren} Commission has concluded
that the shots which killed President Kennedy and wounded Governor
Connally were fired from the sixth-floor window at the southeast corner
of the Texas School Book Depository Building. Two bullets probably
caused all the wounds suffered by President Kennedy and Governor
Connally. Since the preponderance of the evidence indicated that three
shots were fired, the Commission concluded that one shot probably
missed the Presidential limousine and its occupants, and that the three
shots were fired in a time period ranging from approximately 4.8 to in
excess of 7 seconds." --- The Warren Commission Final Report; Page 117

~~~~~~~~~~~

The above conclusions reached by the Warren Commission panel were
conclusions based on the hard, solid, and verifiable facts and evidence
surrounding the November 1963 assassination of U.S. President John F.
Kennedy.

Conspiracy fans enjoy tearing down and stomping all over Chief Justice
Earl Warren's commission and its single-assassin "It Was Lee Harvey
Oswald" final declaration. But no matter how much foot-stomping the
Conspiracy Brigade engages in, it won't create any hard, physical
evidence to back up the notion that Warren's seven-member commission
was dead-wrong regarding the President's murder.

"The Warren Commission Report" is, in my opinion, a remarkably-detailed
(but at the same time very readable) piece of work, which was put
together in a fairly-short period of time, between early December 1963
and September 1964.

And when considering the very large amount of material that they had to
wade through, and the many, many witnesses that needed to be
questioned, it's my view that the WC did a very good job in just the
10-month time frame they were allotted. In total, 552 witnesses were
interviewed.

The cold, hard fact of the matter is this (despite what conspiracists
want to believe) --- Only two bullets (both fired from Oswald's rifle
to the exclusion of every weapon on the planet) have ever been
connected to the JFK assassination case. Not a single other bullet or
bullet fragment or bullet shell was entered into the official record of
the Kennedy murder investigation. Only bullets from Oswald's
Mannlicher-Carcano rifle are part of this case. That's a fact that
conspiracy promoters must deal with daily....and the way they "deal"
with this solid "solo assassin" evidence is by simply "inventing"
additional theories and hidden killers and mystery "cover-up"
operatives, in order to confuse the issue surrounding the President's
killing.

And it's double the conspiracy-talk nonsense when we factor in the junk
that CTers "invent" when it comes to the second murder that Lee Oswald
unquestionably committed on November 22, 1963 -- that being the
cold-blooded slaying of Dallas police officer J.D. Tippit. Many CTers
want THAT murder, too, to be the result of a vast conspiracy involving
covert cover-up agents and secretive plotters. And THAT is just simply
ignorant....because Oswald killed Tippit without a sliver of a doubt;
and anyone who has studied the evidence and witness testimony involved
in the Tippit murder cannot possibly (and realistically) think Oswald
was an innocent bystander in that crime too.

Everyone should read the very straight-forward Warren Commission Final
Report (issued for all of America to read in late 1964). It gets to the
crux of the President's murder; and Officer Tippit's as well. And the
weight of the evidence in these murders does not leave much room for
conspiracy....and certainly no room whatsoever, with respect to
Kennedy's killing specifically, for the kind of massive 3- or 4-gunmen,
5-to-10-shot nonsense that has been dished up by some pro-conspiracy
authors since JFK's death.

To believe in one of those "enormous-number-of-shots-fired"
assassination scenarios, you're going to have to toss all common sense
out the nearest window (along with just about every scrap of physical
evidence associated with the entire Kennedy case).

In my opinion, the Warren Commission could have actually strengthened
their language even more in parts of their Final Report....such as
within that paragraph of "conclusions" I typed out to begin this
review. The Commission decided it was best to put the word "probably"
in the Final Report a few times when assessing their conclusions about
certain aspects of the case. Such as: "Two bullets probably caused all
the wounds" to JFK and JBC.

But, in reality, there's no "probably" about it. Two bullets DID cause
all the injuries sustained by the two victims on 11/22/1963. There's
little to no doubt about that fact.

Any person who says that more than two bullets struck anyone in
President Kennedy's limousine is doing so without a single piece of
credible, hard, verifiable evidence to back up such claims of more than
two bullets injuring the victims.

Because -- If more than two bullets hit anyone in that vehicle, then
it's an undeniable fact that every single piece of every single bullet
not coming from Oswald's #C2766 Mannlicher-Carcano rifle was
conveniently "lost", or somehow inexplicably "disappeared" (at the
behest of either Barbara Eden's crossed arms or an Elizabeth
Montgomery-type nose twitch), or was deliberately swept under the
carpet by XX number of unknown after-the-shooting conspirators for the
sole purpose of promoting a one-shooter assassination scenario.*

* = Likely? Even remotely so? .... To a large number of conspiracy
theorists, yes, it's likely; but in the real world of sunrises,
sunsets, and windy conditions in Chicago....no, it's not likely (nor
the slightest bit realistic on the "Doable Without Getting Caught"
meter).

Could such a wide-scale "Hide All The Bullets" campaign (covering TWO
victims, including a man who wasn't the intended target, Texas Governor
John B. Connally) have been under way immediately upon JFK and Connally
being wheeled into Parkland Hospital?

The two victims were seen by literally dozens of ordinary doctors and
nurses who cannot possibly all be implicated in a secret and nefarious
"plot" of some kind -- a plot where they'd all have a desire to start
hiding physical evidence of multiple assassins so that they can,
instead, frame a person they've never even heard of (some total
stranger named Oswald).

Such a silly theory, which has every unwanted bullet magically
disappearing from view instantaneously on 11/22/63, is too ridiculous
to be believed. And it's remarkable how anybody can actually muster up
enough gullibility to believe such a thing for more than two seconds.

The physical evidence surrounding President Kennedy's assassination
that supports just one shooter by the name of Lee Harvey Oswald is too
overpowering to merely be arbitrarily tossed into the trash can. And
doubting (or denying) the veracity of ALL of this physical evidence,
sans proof of a large amount of foul play, is merely the cowardly act
of hardened conspiracy buffs who simply cannot face the raw fact that
the physical evidence in this case hangs Mr. Oswald as surely as the
Pope is Catholic.

David Von Pein
February 2006

Ben Holmes

Jul 28, 2006, 8:06:03 PM7/28/06
In article <1154121619....@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, David VP
says...

>FACTS ARE FACTS -- AND THE PHYSICAL AND CIRCUMSTANTIAL FACTS
>SURROUNDING JOHN F. KENNEDY'S MURDER IN 1963 INDICATE THAT ONE KILLER
>NAMED LEE HARVEY OSWALD WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRESIDENT'S DEATH (AND
>J.D. TIPPIT'S AS WELL).
>
>THE WARREN COMMISSION GOT IT RIGHT -- ONE ASSASSIN; ONE GUN; THREE
>SHOTS; NO CONSPIRACY PLOT.

And yet, WCR supporters snip, duck, and run when their precious WCR is disputed.
Why do you suppose that is?

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>"Based on the evidence analyzed, the {Warren} Commission has concluded
>that the shots which killed President Kennedy and wounded Governor
>Connally were fired from the sixth-floor window at the southeast corner
>of the Texas School Book Depository Building. Two bullets probably
>caused all the wounds suffered by President Kennedy and Governor
>Connally. Since the preponderance of the evidence indicated that three
>shots were fired, the Commission concluded that one shot probably
>missed the Presidential limousine and its occupants, and that the three
>shots were fired in a time period ranging from approximately 4.8 to in
>excess of 7 seconds." --- The Warren Commission Final Report; Page 117
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>The above conclusions reached by the Warren Commission panel were
>conclusions based on the hard, solid, and verifiable facts and evidence
>surrounding the November 1963 assassination of U.S. President John F.
>Kennedy.

No, they weren't. And people such as you refuse to support such statements.

>Conspiracy fans enjoy tearing down and stomping all over Chief Justice
>Earl Warren's commission and its single-assassin "It Was Lee Harvey
>Oswald" final declaration. But no matter how much foot-stomping the
>Conspiracy Brigade engages in, it won't create any hard, physical
>evidence to back up the notion that Warren's seven-member commission
>was dead-wrong regarding the President's murder.

Not needed... the WC supplied plenty of evidence that they were wrong. It's
located in the 26 volumes.

>"The Warren Commission Report" is, in my opinion, a remarkably-detailed
>(but at the same time very readable) piece of work, which was put
>together in a fairly-short period of time, between early December 1963
>and September 1964.
>
>And when considering the very large amount of material that they had to
>wade through, and the many, many witnesses that needed to be
>questioned, it's my view that the WC did a very good job in just the
>10-month time frame they were allotted. In total, 552 witnesses were
>interviewed.

Quite a few of whom you can't believe...

>The cold, hard fact of the matter is this (despite what conspiracists
>want to believe) --- Only two bullets (both fired from Oswald's rifle
>to the exclusion of every weapon on the planet) have ever been
>connected to the JFK assassination case.

The rest were simply round-filed.

>Not a single other bullet or
>bullet fragment or bullet shell was entered into the official record of
>the Kennedy murder investigation.

Absolutely true. They *weren't* entered into the official record. That
doesn't, of course, mean that they don't exist.

>Only bullets from Oswald's
>Mannlicher-Carcano rifle are part of this case. That's a fact that
>conspiracy promoters must deal with daily....and the way they "deal"
>with this solid "solo assassin" evidence is by simply "inventing"
>additional theories and hidden killers and mystery "cover-up"
>operatives, in order to confuse the issue surrounding the President's
>killing.

Nah... all you need is the evidence that is contained in the 26 volumes...

>And it's double the conspiracy-talk nonsense when we factor in the junk
>that CTers "invent" when it comes to the second murder that Lee Oswald
>unquestionably committed on November 22, 1963 -- that being the
>cold-blooded slaying of Dallas police officer J.D. Tippit. Many CTers
>want THAT murder, too, to be the result of a vast conspiracy involving
>covert cover-up agents and secretive plotters. And THAT is just simply
>ignorant....because Oswald killed Tippit without a sliver of a doubt;

Once again, when you are required to lie to support your thesis, all you've
proven is that you're a liar.

>and anyone who has studied the evidence and witness testimony involved
>in the Tippit murder cannot possibly (and realistically) think Oswald
>was an innocent bystander in that crime too.

Of course you can! In fact, the evidence in the Tippit case is even weaker than
in the JFK case.

>Everyone should read the very straight-forward Warren Commission Final
>Report (issued for all of America to read in late 1964). It gets to the
>crux of the President's murder; and Officer Tippit's as well. And the
>weight of the evidence in these murders does not leave much room for
>conspiracy....and certainly no room whatsoever, with respect to
>Kennedy's killing specifically, for the kind of massive 3- or 4-gunmen,
>5-to-10-shot nonsense that has been dished up by some pro-conspiracy
>authors since JFK's death.

Neither does Lewis Carroll's works...

>To believe in one of those "enormous-number-of-shots-fired"
>assassination scenarios, you're going to have to toss all common sense
>out the nearest window (along with just about every scrap of physical
>evidence associated with the entire Kennedy case).

You can't defend such a sweeping (and false) statement.

>In my opinion, the Warren Commission could have actually strengthened
>their language even more in parts of their Final Report....such as
>within that paragraph of "conclusions" I typed out to begin this
>review. The Commission decided it was best to put the word "probably"
>in the Final Report a few times when assessing their conclusions about
>certain aspects of the case. Such as: "Two bullets probably caused all
>the wounds" to JFK and JBC.
>
>But, in reality, there's no "probably" about it. Two bullets DID cause
>all the injuries sustained by the two victims on 11/22/1963. There's
>little to no doubt about that fact.

Neither the FBI or Secret Service believe so.

>Any person who says that more than two bullets struck anyone in
>President Kennedy's limousine is doing so without a single piece of
>credible, hard, verifiable evidence to back up such claims of more than
>two bullets injuring the victims.

Yep... the FBI, Secret Service, John Connally, and many more are simply stupid,
right?

>Because -- If more than two bullets hit anyone in that vehicle, then
>it's an undeniable fact that every single piece of every single bullet
>not coming from Oswald's #C2766 Mannlicher-Carcano rifle was
>conveniently "lost",

Not necessarily.

>or somehow inexplicably "disappeared" (at the
>behest of either Barbara Eden's crossed arms or an Elizabeth
>Montgomery-type nose twitch), or was deliberately swept under the
>carpet by XX number of unknown after-the-shooting conspirators for the
>sole purpose of promoting a one-shooter assassination scenario.*
>
>* = Likely? Even remotely so? .... To a large number of conspiracy
>theorists, yes, it's likely; but in the real world of sunrises,
>sunsets, and windy conditions in Chicago....no, it's not likely (nor
>the slightest bit realistic on the "Doable Without Getting Caught"
>meter).
>
>Could such a wide-scale "Hide All The Bullets" campaign (covering TWO
>victims, including a man who wasn't the intended target, Texas Governor
>John B. Connally) have been under way immediately upon JFK and Connally
>being wheeled into Parkland Hospital?

Yep. We even have proof in the form of the virtually immediate cleanup started
on the Limo.

>The two victims were seen by literally dozens of ordinary doctors and
>nurses who cannot possibly all be implicated in a secret and nefarious
>"plot" of some kind

They don't need to be.

> -- a plot where they'd all have a desire to start
>hiding physical evidence of multiple assassins so that they can,
>instead, frame a person they've never even heard of (some total
>stranger named Oswald).

A silly strawman...

>Such a silly theory, which has every unwanted bullet magically
>disappearing from view instantaneously on 11/22/63, is too ridiculous
>to be believed.

Yet it indisputably happened... particular regarding CE399.

>And it's remarkable how anybody can actually muster up
>enough gullibility to believe such a thing for more than two seconds.
>
>The physical evidence surrounding President Kennedy's assassination
>that supports just one shooter by the name of Lee Harvey Oswald is too
>overpowering to merely be arbitrarily tossed into the trash can.

And the evidence that shows a conspiracy... likewise.

>And
>doubting (or denying) the veracity of ALL of this physical evidence,
>sans proof of a large amount of foul play, is merely the cowardly act
>of hardened conspiracy buffs who simply cannot face the raw fact that
>the physical evidence in this case hangs Mr. Oswald as surely as the
>Pope is Catholic.
>
>David Von Pein
>February 2006

Nice long post... too bad Davey-boy is too much of a coward and too ignorant to
be able to support his words without massive snipping, ducking, and running...

lazu...@webtv.net

Jul 29, 2006, 4:26:26 AM7/29/06
Boy is that a howler!. They got the date right on the assassination and
that's about it..

aeffects

Jul 29, 2006, 12:17:56 PM7/29/06
Top Post

you aren't doing 'grunt' work for the Bug are ya? I hope so!