Breaking pandemic news --> We are 100% certain that MichaelE does **not** have COVID-19 today (07/23/22) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 23, 2022, 3:52:59 PMJul 23
Michael Ejercito wrote:
>HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Michael Ejercito wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.bbc.com/news/health-62265648
>>>

>>> UK Covid cases continue to rise
>>> Published
>>> 1 day ago
>>> comments
> [...]
>>>
>>> The ONS data is always a couple of weeks behind the curve for new
>>> infections but this big dataset gives the most accurate overview for the UK.
>>>
>>> Other data sources, such as the government Covid dashboard - which is
>>> more current but reflects far fewer Covid test results - suggest that
>>> for England the number of new infections may already have peaked.
>>>

>>> Graph of Covid infections
>>> In the latest report, for the week ending 13 July, the ONS estimates
>>> Covid rates were:
>>>
>>> One in 17 in England - up from one in 19 the week before
>>> One in 17 in Wales - the same as the previous week
>>> One in 20 in Northern Ireland - down from one in 17
>>> One in 15 in Scotland - up from one in 16
>>> Many of the recent cases have been caused by fast-spreading sub-variants
>>> of Omicron, called BA.4 and BA.5.
>>>
>>> Nearly eight out of 10 Covid infections in the UK are now caused by BA.5.
>>>
>>> People are still able to catch the infection even if they have had Covid
>>> before.
>>>
>>> But vaccines are still doing a good job of helping protect people from
>>> getting very sick with the virus.
>>>
>>> The ONS data is collated by testing thousands of people from UK
>>> households - whether they have symptoms or not - to estimate how much
>>> virus is around.
>>>
>>> Kara Steel, senior statistician for the Covid-19 infection survey, said
>>> there were some uncertain trends in the latest data across Scotland,
>>> Wales and Northern Ireland.
>>>
>>> She added: "It is too early to say if this most recent wave is starting
>>> to peak, but we will continue to closely monitor the data."
>>>
>>> Graph of Covid hospitalisations. Data from the UK Government dashboard
>>> Separate data shows, on average, week on week, hospital cases have
>>> started to ease in Scotland and England.
>>>
>>> In England on 18 July, there were, on average, about 1,720 new hospital
>>> admissions with a positive Covid test, each day.
>>>
>>> The week before, the figure was 1,861.
>>
>> The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
>> the U.K. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
>> finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
>> among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
>> asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
>> 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
>> best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
>> mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
>> Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
>> slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
>> http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
>> vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5VyagspE-j4/m/P5gzq6yVEAAJ

Positive control on USENET:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/7ixdk7t6Bk8/m/xpbS2z7QAAAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as circling eagles don't have COVID) and
pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in
Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit
(Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to always
say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including
especially caring to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12
as shown by http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 25, 2022, 11:02:15 AMJul 25
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> [...]
> > >result in creating new and limiting precedent. The pro-life community
> > >needs to switch from years of being on the offensive to being on the
> > >defense. It needs now to hold the ground gained in Dobbs while
> > >pro-choice advocates must now shift to the offense in litigation after
> > >years of defending Roe.
> > >
> > >South Carolina has moved to lower its ban from the 20th to the 6th week
> > >of a pregnancy.
> > >
> > >Here is the critical language:
> > >
> > >Section 44-41-860. (A) It is unlawful to knowingly or
> > >intentionally aid, abet, or conspire with another person to violate the
> > >provisions contained in Section 44-41-830. A person who violates this
> > >section is guilty of a felony and is subject to the same penalties as
> > >provided in Section 44-41-830.
> > >
> > > (B) The prohibition against aiding and abetting a violation of
> > >Section 44-41-830 includes, but is not limited to knowingly and
> > >intentionally:
> > >
> > > (1) providing information to a pregnant woman, or someone
> > >seeking information on behalf of a pregnant woman, by telephone,
> > >internet, or any other mode of communication regarding
>self-administered
> > >abortions or the means to obtain an abortion, knowing that the
> > >information will be used, or is reasonably likely to be used, for an
> > >abortion;
> > >
> > > (2) hosting or maintaining an internet website, providing
> > >access to an internet website, or providing an internet service
> > >purposefully directed to a pregnant woman who is a resident of this
> > >State that provides information on how to obtain an abortion, knowing
> > >that the information will be used, or is reasonably likely to be used
> > >for an abortion;
> > >
> > > (3) offering or providing abortion doula services, knowing
> > >that the services will be used, or are reasonably likely to be used for
> > >an abortion;
> > >
> > > (4) providing a referral to an abortion provider, knowing
> > >that the referral will result, or is reasonably likely to result, in an
> > >abortion; and
> > >
> > > (5) providing a referral to an abortion provider and
> > >receiving monetary remuneration, or other compensation, from an
>abortion
> > >provider for the referral.
> > "'Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ending decades of federal
> > abortion rights' thereby reminding us that abortions are the terrible
> > consequence of #TerriblyHungry people misbehaving terribly like
> > #Jan621 Insurrectionist #HangryDJT and motivates us to redouble our
> > efforts to #ConvinceItForward to stop being #Hangry in hopes of
> > stopping the #MourningInAmerica" -- HeartDoc Andrew
> >
> > Source:
> >
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLbY86WqEQE&lc=Ugz7f-yaXdea7oYt3dR4AaABAg
> >
> > Shorter more shareable link:
> > https://tinyurl.com/RoeWadeOverturned
> >
> > Suggested further reading:
> > http://bit.ly/h_angry (2 Kings 6:29)
> >
> > Instead of hangry, I am simply wonderfully hungry (

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/uXqDmvL5Trs/m/Ei-R4wIjEQAJ

Ed Debevic

Jul 26, 2022, 3:59:35 PMJul 26
COVID-19 or not, you're both still just low life gooks. Hang
yourselves.

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 26, 2022, 6:05:24 PMJul 26
(news) 07/26/22 Ed/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/_iVmOb7q3_Q/m/E8L7TNNtAgAJ

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 27, 2022, 2:06:35 AMJul 27
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> [...]
>>> precautionary measures.
>>>
>>> Omicron fuels COVID-19 reinfections
>>> When Lyndall recovered from her second COVID infection, she thought she
>>> had months of immunity. Just six weeks later, she was battling the virus
>>> again.
>>>
>>> A woman in a green top sitting in her living room
>>> Read more
>>> "[We need] strong public health messaging that if you have the slightest
>>> symptoms, do a RAT test. If it's negative, go out and get a PCR test.
>>>
>>> "The other thing they must do is get boosters. Two doses is not enough."
>>>
>>> Chief Medical Officer Paul Kelly released a statement saying the advice
>>> was clear — people should wear masks in crowded indoor environments
>>> beyond their homes.
>>>
>>> 'Relentless' toll on health workers
>>> Health workers have felt the strain perhaps more than anyone.
>>>
>>> As the pandemic stretches on, doctors and nurses are becoming burnt out
>>> by the ongoing burden on the health system.
>>>
>>> Read more about the spread of COVID-19:
>>> What we know about the new COVID subvariant BA.2.75, or 'Centaurus'
>>> How likely are you to get COVID-19 again?
>>> Fears outbreaks could be 'similar or greater' than Omicron in aged care
>>> Kylie Ward, the chief executive of the Australian College of Nursing,
>>> said she was very concerned about health workers.
>>>
>>> "They've been giving now for years and it's been relentless and this is
>>> our third winter," she said.
>>>
>>> "It's not only their physical health but their emotional health and
>>> mental health and wellbeing I'm concerned about.
>>>
>>> "I have raised concerns about moral injury and the stress that the
>>> profession is under."
>>>
>>> She said healthcare workers deserved empathy.
>>>
>>> "We don't have enough nurses, and those that we do have must be well
>>> over exhausted now," she said.
>>>
>>> "So, please be patient, be kind, wear masks, wash hands and practice
>>> really good infection-control measures to minimise the spread of this
>>> infection."
>>
>> The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
>> Australia, & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19
>> ) finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
>> among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
>> asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
>> 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
>> best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
>> mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
>> Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
>> slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
>> http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
>> vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/isL1TBAHMD4/m/YnzZwPwNAwAJ

Positive control on USENET:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/7ixdk7t6Bk8/m/xpbS2z7QAAAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as circling eagles don't have COVID) and
pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in
Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit
(Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to always
say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including
especially caring to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12
as shown by http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 27, 2022, 2:12:10 AMJul 27
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> [...]
>>> Rachel Clarke
>>> Rachel Clarke
>>> Read more
>>> Asked about the contributory factors, the most frequently cited were:
>>> “likely futility of CPR” (88% pre-pandemic, 91% now): coexisting
>>> conditions (89% both pre-pandemic and now): and patient wishes (83.5%
>>> pre-pandemic, 80.5% now). Advance care plans and “quality of life” after
>>> resuscitation were also commonly cited.
>>> The number of respondents who said “patient age” was a major factor
>>> informing their decision grew from 50.5% pre-pandemic to about 60%. And
>>> the proportion who cited a patient’s frailty rose by 15 percentage
>>> points from 58% pre-pandemic to 73%.
>>> The biggest change, however, was in those citing “resource limitation”,
>>> which increased by 20 percentage points, from 2.5% to 22.5%.
>>> Sign up to First Edition, our free daily newsletter – every weekday
>>> morning at 7am BST
>>> Enter your email address
>>> Name
>>> Sign up
>>> We operate Google reCAPTCHA to protect our website and the Google
>>> Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
>>> When asked whether the thresholds for escalating patients to intensive
>>> care or providing palliative care had changed, the largest proportion
>>> said the “same or unsure”: 46% (weighted) for referral; 64.5% (weighted)
>>> for palliative care.
>>> But a substantial minority said that they now had a higher threshold for
>>> referral to intensive care (22.5% weighted) and a lower threshold for
>>> palliation (18.5% weighted).
>>> “What is yet to be determined is whether these changes will now stay the
>>> same indefinitely, revert back to pre-pandemic practices, or evolve even
>>> further,” the researchers concluded.
>>> When it came to euthanasia and doctor-assisted suicide, the responses
>>> showed the pandemic has led to marginal, but not statistically
>>> significant, changes of opinion.
>>
>> The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
>> the U.K. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
>> finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
>> among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
>> asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
>> 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
>> best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
>> mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
>> Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
>> slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
>> http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
>> vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5O7GpymcUjM/m/oPsO7FcOAwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 27, 2022, 11:44:40 AMJul 27
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> [...]
>>> abortion, done in the name of autonomy,” the tweet read, later adding,
>>> “Liberation that costs innocent lives is just oppression that is
>>> redistributed.”
>>>
>>> The university told CNN Collier was chosen to be the keynote speaker by
>>> members of the medical school’s Gold Humanism Honor Society. In a
>>> statement, the university stood by the decision to keep her as the event
>>> speaker.
>>>
>>> READ MORE:
>>> Investing In Detroit: How New Development Projects Signal Change In The City
>>> “The White Coat Ceremony is not a platform for discussion of
>>> controversial issues,” the statement said. “Its focus will always be on
>>> welcoming students into the profession of medicine. Dr. Collier never
>>> planned to address a divisive topic as part of her remarks. However, the
>>> University of Michigan does not revoke an invitation to a speaker based
>>> on their personal beliefs.”
>>>
>>> The university also reiterated that its reproductive care still includes
>>> abortion.
>>>
>>> “The University of Michigan and Michigan Medicine remain committed to
>>> providing high quality, safe reproductive care for patients, across all
>>> their reproductive health needs. This includes abortion care,” the
>>> statement said.
>>>
>>> Following the Supreme Court‘s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, abortion
>>> remains legal in Michigan. While the state had a 1931 abortion ban on
>>> the books, the restriction is temporarily blocked by a state court.
>>>
>>> CNN reached out to Collier for comment but has not received a response.
>>>
>>> Collier said during the ceremony that she was honored to be chosen to
>>> speak. Before giving a speech to the new students about how to survive
>>> and flourish in the medical field, she appeared to nod to the controversy.
>>>
>>> “I want to acknowledge the deep wounds our community has suffered over
>>> the past several weeks,” she said. “We have a great deal of work to do
>>> for healing to occur and I hope that for today, for this time, we can
>>> focus on what matters most, coming together to support our newly
>>> accepted students and their families with a goal of welcoming them into
>>> one of the greatest vocations that exists on this earth — the vocation
>>> of medicine.”
>>
>> "'Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ending decades of federal
>> abortion rights' thereby reminding us that abortions are the terrible
>> consequence of #TerriblyHungry people misbehaving terribly like
>> #Jan621 Insurrectionist #HangryDJT and motivates us to redouble our
>> efforts to #ConvinceItForward to stop being #Hangry in hopes of
>> stopping the #MourningInAmerica" -- HeartDoc Andrew
>>
>> Source:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLbY86WqEQE&lc=Ugz7f-yaXdea7oYt3dR4AaABAg
>>
>> Shorter more shareable link:
>> https://tinyurl.com/RoeWadeOverturned
>>
>> Suggested further reading:
>> http://bit.ly/h_angry (2 Kings 6:29)
>>
>> Instead of hangry, I am simply wonderfully hungry (

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/2bUeRbYFNx4/m/_9zzeJMtAwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 7, 2022, 12:27:06 PM (5 days ago) Aug 7
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> [...]
>>> there as quickly as possible.
>>>
>>> Toni was put under general anaesthetic and the hospital's medics fought
>>> to save her and Darcey.
>>>
>>> "I came round and I was surrounded," she said.
>>>
>>> "I was out of the theatre then, in a side room, and surrounded by doctors.
>>>
>>> "That was when the doctor had told me that Darcey hadn't made it.
>>>
>>> "Lee walked through the door and kind of looked really hopeful and I
>>> just shook my head at him."
>>>
>>> She said remembering that moment "doesn't get any easier".
>>>
>>> Dr Anustha Sivananthan
>>> Image caption,
>>> Dr Anustha Sivananthan said unvaccinated mums-to-be accounted for "one
>>> in five people in intensive care units"
>>> Toni did not have the option of getting vaccinated, something which is
>>> now seen as essential to protect both mother and baby.
>>>
>>> However, in some parts of North-West England, 60% of expectant mothers
>>> do not have that protection, so mobile clinics are being used to try to
>>> make it easier for them to have a jab.
>>>
>>> Dr Anustha Sivananthan, medical director at Cheshire and Wirral
>>> Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, said "one in five people in intensive
>>> care units are women who are pregnant who haven't been vaccinated".
>>>
>>> "It's as high as that, which is why we're encouraging as many pregnant
>>> women or even women wanting to become pregnant to come forward and have
>>> their vaccination."
>>>
>>> Nancy and Toni Dennan
>>> Image caption,
>>> The couple have since had another daughter, Nancy, but want Darcey's
>>> legacy to be one of helping other people
>>> Seven months ago, Toni and Lee had another daughter, Nancy.
>>>
>>> Lee said it was "amazing just hearing her cry and seeing her for the
>>> first time".
>>>
>>> Toni added that she had "never been so happy to hear a baby cry".
>>>
>>> "We know what you can lose and it's just not worth the risk, so I would
>>> urge every pregnant woman to get that vaccine."
>>
>> The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
>> the U.K. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19
>> ) finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
>> among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
>> asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
>> 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
>> best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
>> mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
>> Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
>> slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
>> http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
>> vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/ajY5Mg3wBlA/m/Q2wC-tnRAgAJ

Positive control on USENET:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/7ixdk7t6Bk8/m/xpbS2z7QAAAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as circling eagles don't have COVID) and
pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in
Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit
(Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to always
say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including
especially caring to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12
as shown by http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest ) with all glory (

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 10, 2022, 12:11:06 AM (3 days ago) Aug 10
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> [...]
>>> McConnell, missed the stump-style speaking event because of Senate
>>> duties in Washington.
>>> Sen. Paul and other conservative critics have focused their ire at how
>>> the pandemic was handled on Fauci. Paul has promised to wage a vigorous
>>> review into the origins of the coronavirus if Republicans retake the
>>> Senate and he lands a committee chairmanship. The Senate currently has a
>>> 50-50 split, but Democrats have the edge with Vice President Kamala
>>> Harris’ tie-breaking vote.
>>> 2022 MIDTERM ELECTIONS
>>> In wake of floods, typical barbs at Kentucky political event
>>> Clackamas County again under fire for election issues
>>> Pinal County names new recorder amid election woes reshuffle
>>> Progressive and centrist Dems battle for Vermont House seat
>>> Continuing her comments about Fauci, Kelley Paul said: “Now some people
>>> ask why me, why is Rand so hard on poor Dr. Fauci? Well it’s simple,
>>> because the American people deserve the truth.
>>
>> It is written that LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the truth (John
>> 14:6) and that only He is good (Matthew 19:17) so that though we don't
>> "deserve the truth," He deserves our following His example of living
>> http://WonderfullyHungry.org
>>
>>> “We deserve the truth about the origins of a virus that killed millions
>>> of people,” she added.
>>
>> It is described in the 1st chapter of the Gospel of John that the LORD
>> is the origin of all things both good **and** evil.
>>
>> Nonetheless, even evil things such as COVID-19 "work for the good of
>> those who love the LORD." (Romans 8:28)
>>
>> We love (John 14:15) the LORD when we, as His friends (John 15:14) do
>> what He wants:
>>
>> http://WDJW.net
>
> Indeed we do!
>

>>> U.S. intelligence agencies remain divided on the origins of the
>>> coronavirus but believe China’s leaders did not know about the virus
>>> before the start of the global pandemic, according a Biden-ordered
>>> review that was released last summer.
>>
>> The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
>> the U.S. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19
>> ) finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
>> among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
>> asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
>> 15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
>> best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
>> mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
>> Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
>> slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
>> http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
>> vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/og_Ej5cEHEQ/m/skbB3YU2BAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 10, 2022, 12:00:25 PM (2 days ago) Aug 10

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/uW3jz2DeqQU/m/aQguwDddBAAJ