'Orthrus' now makes up one in THREE Covid cases amid warnings that strain could take off in Britain... so is it in YOUR area?

Michael Ejercito

Jan 24, 2023, 8:04:20 AM1/24/23
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11666223/Orthrus-makes-one-THREE-Covid-cases-area.html

The variant accounted for 36.1% of all Covid tests in England on January 14
Highest number of cases recorded in Cornwall, Kirklees and Nottingham
Data is based on the genetic analysis of Covid tests submitted across
England
By EMILY STEARN, HEALTH REPORTER FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 11:22 EST, 23 January 2023 | UPDATED: 11:33 EST, 23 January 2023

e-mail
281

View comments e-mail
Top
281

View comments
Covid variant 'Orthrus' is now behind over a third of all reported cases
in England, figures suggests.

Latest surveillance data shows how the strain, scientifically called
CH.1.1, has swept across England, seemingly accounting for all new
infections in the worst-hit regions.

Despite falling Covid cases nationally, its emergence has stoked
concerns among UK health chiefs that it could soon become the dominant
Covid variant.

Latest surveillance data shows how the strain, scientifically called
CH.1.1, has swept across England, accounting for all confirmed
infections analysed in the lab in the worst-hit regions
+3
View gallery
Latest surveillance data shows how the strain, scientifically called
CH.1.1, has swept across England, accounting for all confirmed
infections analysed in the lab in the worst-hit regions

Figures from the Sanger Institute, one of the UK's largest Covid
surveillance centres, shows 37.6 per cent of cases in the week to
January 14 were caused by CH.1.1 (shown in pink, bottom right corner)
Figures from the Sanger Institute, one of the UK's largest Covid
surveillance centres, shows 37.6 per cent of cases in the week to
January 14 were caused by CH.1.1 (shown in pink, bottom right corner)

TRENDING

From back pain to constipation: Tell-tale symptoms of cervical cancer
34.5k viewing now

Pneumonia killing more over-65s than Covid but NHS not giving new jab
413 viewing now

Giving up that glass of wine would HALVE Britain's obesity crisis
528 viewing now
How dangerous is XBB.1.5? Is it already the dominant Covid strain? And
do the jabs still work? Everything you need to know about 'the Kraken'
as new variant starts sweeping the UK
A highly contagious Covid strain has emerged and is already behind one
in 25 cases in the UK, data suggests
A highly contagious Covid strain has emerged and is already behind one
in 25 cases in the UK, data suggests

Data from the Sanger Institute, one of the UK's largest surveillance
sites tasked with analysing strains circulating in the UK, shows Orthrus
— nicknamed after a mythical two-headed dog — accounted for 36.1 per
cent of all Covid tests analysed in England on January 14, according to
the latest data available.

Maps suggest it now accounts for 100 per cent of genomic tests of the
virus in many regions.

These include East Devon, Darlington, Dover, Redcar and Cleveland,
Tendring, Mid Suffolk, North Kesteven, Nottingham, North Warwickshire,
Kirklees, Rotherham and Worcester.

It also accounted for 94 per cent of all cases in Cornwall, 75 per cent
in Cannock Chase and Test Valley and 67 per cent in Cheshire East.

Cornwall reported the highest number of estimated cases at 199 in the
week to January 14, while Kirklees recorded 142 and Nottingham, 91.

It shows how far the new variant has come since it was first spotted in
Blaby in the south west of Leicestershire on November 12.

But the Sanger Institute data is only based on hundreds of samples,
meaning it does not reflect the true picture.

The majority of Covid-positive samples are not sequenced by the lab,
which was analysing thousands every day during the height of the pandemic.

The 'Orthrus' strain was deemed an official variant by the UK Health
Security Agency (UKHSA) in December.

CH.1.1 has mutations including P681R — which was also on the Delta
variant — and is thought to make it better attack cells and cause more
severe illness.

Scientists have also spotted R346T, which is thought to help the strain
fight-off antibodies that were generated in response to vaccination or

Figures from the Sanger Institute shows how cases of Covid-19 in England
have continued to fall through Autumn
Figures from the Sanger Institute shows how cases of Covid-19 in England
have continued to fall through Autumn

COVID: The number of people infected with Covid taking up hospital beds
in England fell 11 per cent from 9,414 in the week to January 4 to 8,404
in the seven days to January 11. NHS data shows the figure peaked at
9,533 on December 29 and has since fallen 19 per cent to 7,743
+3
View gallery
COVID: The number of people infected with Covid taking up hospital beds
in England fell 11 per cent from 9,414 in the week to January 4 to 8,404
in the seven days to January 11. NHS data shows the figure peaked at
9,533 on December 29 and has since fallen 19 per cent to 7,743

According to data from the Sanger Institute, the Omicron BA.5
sub-variant remained the dominant variant on January 14 and was behind
the majority of infections (56.8 per cent).

But another mutated version of Omicron — scientifically called XBB.1.5 —
is thought to be the most transmissible strain yet.

Nicknamed 'Kraken', after a mythical sea monster, it currently accounts
for 3.9 per cent of cases in England, according to the same data.

Scientists at the UKHSA revealed earlier this month that they expect one
of either the Orthrus or Kraken strains will become dominant in the
coming weeks.

'CH.1.1 and XBB.1.5 are currently the variants most likely to
predominate in the UK following BQ.1, unless further novel variants
arise,' the UKHSA said.

'It is plausible that XBB.1.5 will cause an increase in incidence after
the current wave, however it is currently too early to confirm this
trajectory,' they added.

RELATED ARTICLES
Previous
1
Next

Covid rates nosedive by a THIRD in a week despite gloomy...

'Kraken' may soon become dominant Covid variant in UK:...

Is 'Orthrus' in YOUR area? Time-lapse maps show new Covid...

Are 'Kraken' fears overblown? Experts say XBB.1.5 variant is...
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Share
Concerns over the two new strains, combined with NHS winter pressures,
earlier this month triggered calls for the return of pandemic-era
restrictions like masks and working-from-home in a bid to ease pressure
on the ailing health service.

But the latest data from the Office of National Statistics (ONS)
suggests Covid cases have in fact plummeted in England.

According to the data published on Friday, nearly 1.5million people in
England were carrying the virus on any given day in the week to January 10.

The figure is 33 per cent lower than the 2.2million who were thought to
be infected in the previous spell.

The data, based on the random swabbing of more than 80,000 Brits,
suggests just one in 40 people in England (2.6 per cent) were infected
with Covid.

Levels were highest in the South West, East of England and the North
East, while London, the South East and North West had the lowest Covid
rates, ONS data suggests.

www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 24, 2023, 11:29:13 AM1/24/23
Thus, it's a Delta-Omicron chimerae/hybrid which is possibly a
realization of our worst-case scenario in the setting of both
increased virulence **and** increased contagiousness if there is also
resistance to anti-virals.
The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
the UK & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19
) finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

Michael Ejercito

Jan 25, 2023, 8:56:06 AM1/25/23
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Jan 25, 2023, 9:56:28 AM1/25/23
On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 05:56:06 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>HeartQuack Andrew wrote:
<b'rissed>

>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

The height of gook inanity...AGAIN!
--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)

Peeler

Jan 25, 2023, 11:54:45 AM1/25/23
On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 14:56:27 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

>> I am wonderfully hungry!
>
> The height of gook inanity...AGAIN!

...projects the grand-master of inane "contributions", pedophilic serb
psychopath Razovic herself, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL

being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$H25....@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 25, 2023, 12:15:05 PM1/25/23
(Emily) 01/25/23 Again greeting (Matt 5:47) Peeler here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/SgbSB5UVar4/m/bwzAGiroDAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 25, 2023, 12:17:27 PM1/25/23
(Emily) 01/25/23 REAL/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/_iVmOb7q3_Q/m/E8L7TNNtAgAJ

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

> Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

> He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among
these:

> '14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

> Psalms
> 81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
> open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

> Proverbs

> 13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the
stomach of
> the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

> Joel
> 2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
> the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
> people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

> Psalms
> 107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good
things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

> Acts
> 14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
> giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
> your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the
truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us
our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and
his
word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
(
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 25, 2023, 12:33:59 PM1/25/23
Michael Ejercito wrote:
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as eagles circling over their food have no
COVID) and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward
(John 15:12 as shown by http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest ) with all
glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba,
DEO), in the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Jan 25, 2023, 2:52:06 PM1/25/23
On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 17:53:47 +0100, Peeler <trol...@valid.invalid>
wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 14:56:27 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
>bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
>sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
>Fformby-Smythe", farted again:
>

>>> I am wonderfully hungry!
>>
>> The height of gook inanity...AGAIN!
>
>...projects

Zsucking freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea IS one of the gook's favourite
projects!

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 25, 2023, 3:08:19 PM1/25/23
(Emily) 01/25/23 REAL/KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Peeler

Jan 25, 2023, 3:31:17 PM1/25/23
On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 19:52:04 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

>> > The height of gook inanity...AGAIN!
>>
>> ...projects the grand-master of inane "contributions", pedophilic serb
>> psychopath Razovic herself, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL
>
> Zsucking freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea IS one of the gook's favourite
> projects!

Like I said, "the grand-master of inane contributions, pedophilic dreckserb
Razovic" projects again. LOL

doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?