Amnesty For the Unethical Pandemic Policymakers, Fearmongers And Health Experts?

Michael Ejercito

Nov 2, 2022, 10:39:56 AM11/2/22
https://ethicsalarms.com/2022/11/01/amnesty-for-the-unethical-pandemic-policymakers-fearmongers-and-health-experts/

Amnesty For the Unethical Pandemic Policymakers, Fearmongers And Health
Experts?
NOVEMBER 1, 2022 / JACK MARSHALL

I was thinking about making the latest Atlantic essay “Let’s Declare a
Pandemic Amnesty: We need to forgive one another for what we did and
said when we were in the dark about COVID” an Ethics Quiz. Wouldn’t that
be the civilized, forgiving, soothing, fair thing to do? After all, as
author, a Brown professor named Emily Oster, argues, weren’t “most
errors were made by people who were working in earnest for the good of
society”? They meant well! (Rationalization #3A The Road To Hell)
Anyone can make a mistake! (#19. The Perfection Diversion) OK, we could
have done better! (#19B The Insidious Confession) That’s in the past!
(#52. The Underwood Maneuver). There are so, so many more
rationalizations, all employed here to avoid accountability by those who
richly deserve it. And I realized that this was coming from The
Atlantic, one of the leaders of the Trump-hating media, and a herald of
the Progressive New Order. Of course they want an amnesty.

The Atlantic’s ideological and political clients were responsible for
closing the schools, which started a domino effect resulting in
businesses shutting down. Progressives used “Science denier!” as a
bludgeon to force Americans to accept the contradictory, ever-changing,
often dishonest edicts of the CDC and its narcissist symbol, Anthony
Fauci. Social media platforms censored posts and tweets as
“disinformation” that questioned what turned out to be fake science and
often outright lies by Fauci and others. “The good of society” for
Democrats meant killing the good Trump economy to make him vulnerable in
the 2020 election, and using pandemic fear to justify deliberately
insecure, and often illegal, voting procedures. Amnesty? For which
misdeeds? All of them? Claiming that President Trump had blood on his
hands for all the pandemic death, when the next administration saw more,
even with a vaccine? Using the disease to place outrageous restrictions
on travel, arresting people for walking alone on a beach, taking down
tennis nets? Issuing arbitrary rules and orders about masks and social
distancing? Does the Left get amnesty for accusing President Trump of
racism for referring to the Wuhan-originating virus as the Wuhan virus
(as I will do until my dying day)? Does Andrew Cuomo get amnesty for
killing thousands of nursing home resident by putting infected patients
among them? Do all the Democratic mayors and governors (and a Republican
here an there) who forbade citizens to travel, gather in churches or
around Thanksgiving tables deserve “amnesty” for violating their own
rules? Do the hypocritical (but woke!) health officials who waived their
supposedly life and death rules so Black Lives Matter could hold mostly
peaceful protests without social distancing or masks deserve amnesty?
How about the mainstream news media that engaged in flagrant
fear-mongering, like the New York Times with its front page death charts
with peaks that reached beyond the margins of the paper?

To hell with that. There should be no amnesty, just vigorous prosecution
of responsibility and betrayal of trust. Pundit Emily Burns sees the
Atlantic’s dodge more narrowly than I do—she sees it from a feminist
perspective— but her analysis isn’t wrong. She writes,

First, let’s be clear to whom Emily Oster is speaking. She’s speaking to
the furious well-educated suburban women who are swinging towards
Republicans in this cycle, even in the bluest of states. Because it was
the bluest of states that were hit hardest by these policies. It was in
blue states that the schools were closed longest, that the economic
devastation was worst, that crime spiked the most, where masks were
required longest. …As women, we have felt far more acutely than at any
time in the past what it really means for government to interfere in our
lives—controlling whether our children go to school, whether we can
socialize, or go to a gym, or a restaurant, how many people can be
invited to our home, whether we can spend holidays with family, whether
we can run our businesses. These are all violations, violations of our
personal liberty that harmed us, our children, and our communities, and
which were done solely in service to political power. We have
internalized this, and many will not be quick to forgive.

Emily is asking us to forgive a mistake. There was no mistake. There was
a political calculation that harmed us, but even more, that harmed our
children. The harm was considered acceptable because those who undertook
it, took the votes of women for granted. They assumed they could lie and
manipulate us into believing these harms were necessary, or barring
that, unintentional. If we, as women, want our votes to be courted in
the future by either party, we must vote to punish the past three years
treachery. After we have exacted some political retribution, if there is
acknowledgement of the wrongs committed and contrition for those wrongs,
then we can talk about amnesty.

Bingo. This is just another desperation Hail Mary effort to somehow
avoid the Nov. 8 retribution Democrats deserve.

www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 2, 2022, 10:56:52 AM11/2/22
The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
the U.S. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19
) finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

Michael Ejercito

Nov 4, 2022, 11:12:20 AM11/4/22
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 4, 2022, 11:25:21 AM11/4/22
Michael Ejercito wrote:
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as eagles circling over their food have no
COVID) and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward
(John 15:12 as shown by http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest ) with all
glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba,
DEO), in the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart