No evidence face masks protected vulnerable from Covid, health officials admit

Michael Ejercito

Apr 13, 2023, 9:32:05 AM4/13/23
https://archive.ph/PFBXK

No evidence face masks protected vulnerable from Covid, health officials
admit

Critics say authorities are failing to prepare for any future pandemics
by not examining the effectiveness of masks
By
Joe Pinkstone,
SCIENCE CORRESPONDENT
12 April 2023 • 7:59pm
A rapid review of 4,371 studies failed to find conclusive evidence that
masks were effective during lockdown
A rapid review of 4,371 studies failed to find conclusive evidence that
masks were effective during lockdown CREDIT: Dan Kitwood/Getty Images Europe
There is not enough evidence to suggest medical-grade face masks protect
vulnerable people from Covid, health officials have admitted.
A rapid review report published by the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA)
investigated if high-quality masks, such as the N95, KN95 and FFP2
coverings, protect clinically vulnerable people in the community from
catching Covid.
However, the report was unable to find a single piece of scientific
research which had usable data.
“The review did not identify any studies for inclusion, and so could
provide no evidence to answer the research question,” the authors state.
“No studies matching the inclusion criteria were found, so no evidence
could be presented.”
The rapid review looked at 4,371 studies specifically about Covid but
there were none that examined the effectiveness of N95 and equivalent
face masks as wearer protection against Covid-19 when used in the
community by people at higher risk of becoming seriously ill.
Government scientists collected data up until September 2022 and the
at-risk groups included people with Down’s Syndrome, some cancer
patients and people with immune system disorders.
Contentious debate
Throughout the pandemic there has been a contentious debate about the
pros and cons of wearing face coverings among scientists with little
decisive evidence either way.
Various studies have purportedly shown masks to reduce transmission and
disease, while others have shown them to be ineffective.
Some vocal academics entrenched in scientific politicking have
vociferously defended their own position for the last three years while
other scientists calling for more research have often been met with
criticism.
Now, health officials are struggling with a lack of data which experts
warn leaves us just as in the dark now as we were three years ago about
whether masks work or not.
Prof Carl Heneghan, professor of evidence-based medicine at the
University of Oxford, told The Telegraph it is “a significant failing”
that there have not been high-quality trials done on the effectiveness
of masks.
“I do not understand why there's been a lack of will to do high-quality
trials in this area,” he said. “We have completely failed to address
this issue and I actually consider that to be an issue that the [Covid]
inquiry needs to look at.
“For those people at low risk, these questions don't necessarily matter
too much, but if you're at high risk, you really want this question to
be addressed. You want to know the answer.”
He added that the scientific field’s inability to conduct good clinical
trials that gather robust data leaves us exposed and at risk of making
the same mistakes in the next pandemic as we did in the last one.
“If there's another pandemic around the corner, we still haven't
addressed any of these issues. We've not learned anything,” Prof
Heneghan said.
A previous UKHSA which was wider in scope concluded that all types of
face coverings are effective in reducing transmission of SARS-CoV-2 to
some extent in both healthcare and community settings. In this review,
it was noted that N95 respirators are likely to be the most effective.
However, a Cochrane review published last month found insufficient
evidence to inform on the effectiveness of masks. It is impossible to
say if masks work or not because there is not enough good data, the
review found.
Information about the effectiveness of wearing mask needs to be clearer,
some scientists have said
Information about the effectiveness of wearing mask needs to be clearer,
some scientists have said CREDIT: SOPA Images
Prof Paul Hunter, Professor in Medicine at the Norwich School of
Medicine, led a study at the end of 2020 looking at how effective masks
were and used data on flu, as well as other viruses.
“Masks did reduce risk of transmission by about 20 per cent and in the
early days of the pandemic that was really important,” Prof Hunter told
The Telegraph. “But they were never the cast-iron guarantee that some
people seem to have been saying. However, since the appearance of
omicron masks no longer provide much if any value.
“The exception is people who remain particularly vulnerable to severe
disease as there is some evidence that if you catch Covid whilst wearing
a mask you generally get a less severe infection.
'No good evidence'
“In my view, there is no good evidence that N95 masks work any better
than surgical masks.”
Dr Aodhán Breathnach, a Consultant Global Health Microbiologist at UKHSA
and a Consultant Medical Microbiologist at St George’s University
Hospitals, recently published a study which found masks in hospitals had
little impact on Covid transmission in the omicron wave.
He told The Telegraph that conducting randomised clinical trials for
mask-wearing would be very difficult to do in practice.
“It is maybe surprising that there is no conclusive evidence one way or
another [as to whether masks work], given that SARS-CoV-2 is perhaps the
most studied virus ever, and masking was always a debated topic,” Dr
Breathnach said.
“Nonetheless, the fact that the studies that do exist (including our own
late addition) fail to show convincing evidence of benefit from masking
suggests that, if there is a benefit, it is a rather modest one, i.e.
masks may reduce the risk slightly but do not guarantee you won’t get
infected.”

www.avg.com

Roman the Foreskin PEELER's shleazy jew paedophile pwner BARRY Z SHEIN

Apr 13, 2023, 9:58:49 AM4/13/23
On Thu, 13 Apr 2023 06:31:53 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>https://archive.ph/PFBXK
>

>No evidence face masks protected vulnerable from Covid, health officials
>admit

<b'ris>

At least a face mask protected vulnerable people from seeing your
hideous Oriental slant eyed gob, gook!

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 13, 2023, 10:19:56 AM4/13/23
(mask) 04/13/23 Roman/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ....

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/_iVmOb7q3_Q/m/E8L7TNNtAgAJ

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://WonderfullyHungry.org like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://WonderfullyHungry.org (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition
which is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you
more than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://WDJW.great-site.net/Redeemed want even more, so that
we're even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 13, 2023, 10:20:18 AM4/13/23
Only the "full armor of GOD" (Ephesians 6:11) is 100% protective which
we put on as soon as we use Apostle Paul's secret (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ). Though masking is less protective, it
helps us avoid the appearance of doing the evil of spreading airborne
pathogens when there are people getting sick because of not being 100%
protected. It is written that we're to "abstain from **all**
appearance of doing evll" (1 Thessalonians 5:22 w/**emphasis**).

In the interim, the only *perfect* (Matt 5:47-8) way to eradicate the
COVID-19 virus, thereby saving lives, in the UK & elsewhere is by
rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) finding out at any given
moment, including even while on-line, who among us are unwittingly
contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) for them to
call their doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of
stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the best while
preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage mutations
and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu &
Delta lineage mutations combining via slip-RNA-replication to form
hybrids like http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current
COVID vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Peeler

Apr 13, 2023, 10:56:21 AM4/13/23
On Thu, 13 Apr 2023 06:58:51 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Roman the Foreskin
PEELER's shleazy jew paedophile pwner BARRY Z SHEIN", farted again:

> <b'ris>
>
> At least a face mask protected vulnerable people from seeing your
> hideous Oriental slant eyed gob, gook!

There is nothing hideous about your master's face; there is EVERYTHING
hideous about your filthy and subnormal "character", filthy old pedo swine!

"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

You will NEVER understand it, eh, filthy old pedo swine?

danny burstein

Apr 13, 2023, 11:45:30 AM4/13/23
In <u1908h$10gcm$1...@dont-email.me> Michael Ejercito <MEje...@HotMail.com> writes:

[snip of #deathcultist #denialist garbage]

Hey, "michael", tell you what. Since you're just a sheep
in the cloud of #delusionals, I'll give you the opportunity
to Follow Your Destiny.

Just say where, and I'll spot you a one way (that's all
you'll need) ticket from anywhere in the contiguous
United States to the Koresh compound in Waco, TX.

Show your follower You Mean Business.

dan...@panix.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 13, 2023, 11:46:38 AM4/13/23
(mask) 04/13/23 Again greeting (Matt 5:47) Peeler here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/SgbSB5UVar4/m/bwzAGiroDAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 13, 2023, 11:48:33 AM4/13/23
(mask) 04/13/23 Again, how to be perfect (i.e. not racist) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/mSRSM9vI1VM/m/j9q0MqjiAgAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 13, 2023, 11:52:36 AM4/13/23
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
hope you, Danny, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 13, 2023, 5:18:42 PM4/13/23
(mask) 04/13/23 Again greeting (Matt 5:47) Peeler a 2nd time here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/SgbSB5UVar4/m/bwzAGiroDAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 13, 2023, 5:20:12 PM4/13/23
(mask) 04/13/23 AgainX2, how to be perfect (i.e. not racist) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/mSRSM9vI1VM/m/j9q0MqjiAgAJ

Roman the Foreskin PEELER's shleazy jew paedophile pwner BARRY Z SHEIN

Apr 13, 2023, 7:03:46 PM4/13/23
On Thu, 13 Apr 2023 15:45:27 -0000 (UTC), danny burstein
<dan...@panix.com> wrote:

>In <u1908h$10gcm$1...@dont-email.me> NOT Michael Ejercito <MEje...@HotMail.com> writes:
>
>[snip of #deathcultist #denialist garbage]
>
>Hey, "michael", tell you what. Since you're just a sheep
>in the cloud of #delusionals, I'll give you the opportunity
>to Follow Your Destiny.
>
>Just say where, and I'll spot you a one way (that's all
>you'll need) ticket from anywhere in the contiguous
>United States to the Koresh compound in Waco, TX.
>
>Show your follower You Mean Business.

boishteen, boishteen...ish jewish, thish name? LOL

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 13, 2023, 7:33:27 PM4/13/23
(mask) 04/13/23 Roman/KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ....

Peeler

Apr 14, 2023, 3:58:15 AM4/14/23
On Thu, 13 Apr 2023 16:03:48 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Roman the Foreskin
PEELER's shleazy jew paedophile pwner BARRY Z SHEIN", farted again:

> boishteen, boishteen...ish jewish, thish name? LOL

You sick in the head, pedophilic dreckserb? Most obviously you ARE! LMAO

on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.6...@usenetxs.com>

So 13-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 14, 2023, 4:18:44 AM4/14/23
(mask) 04/14/23 Again greeting (Matt 5:47) Peeler here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/SgbSB5UVar4/m/bwzAGiroDAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 14, 2023, 4:19:11 AM4/14/23
(mask) 04/14/23 Again, how to be perfect (i.e. not racist) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/mSRSM9vI1VM/m/j9q0MqjiAgAJ

Roman the Foreskin PEELER's shleazy jew paedophile pwner BARRY Z SHEIN

Apr 14, 2023, 5:35:09 AM4/14/23
Racist, gook?

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew

Roman the Foreskin PEELER's shleazy jew paedophile pwner BARRY Z SHEIN

Apr 14, 2023, 5:35:09 AM4/14/23
How can you expertly greek him when all you got is a needledick, gook?

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 14, 2023, 5:49:21 AM4/14/23
(mask) 04/14/23 Roman/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ....

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 14, 2023, 5:52:30 AM4/14/23
(mask) 04/14/23 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

Roman the Foreskin PEELER's shleazy jew paedophile pwner BARRY Z SHEIN

Apr 14, 2023, 10:01:54 AM4/14/23
On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 04:17:28 -0500, HeartQuack Andrew
You want to greek him AGAIN, gook? He WILL be happy!

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew

Peeler

Apr 14, 2023, 10:20:10 AM4/14/23
On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 07:01:52 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Roman the Foreskin
PEELER's shleazy jew paedophile pwner BARRY Z SHEIN", farted again:

> You want to greek him AGAIN, gook? He WILL be happy!

Stop projecting your OWN perversion onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!

"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$DQ1.1...@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 14, 2023, 10:28:43 AM4/14/23
(mask) 04/14/23 Again greeting (Matt 5:47) Peeler a 2nd time here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/SgbSB5UVar4/m/bwzAGiroDAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 14, 2023, 10:29:26 AM4/14/23
(mask) 04/14/23 Roman/KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ....

Michael Ejercito

Apr 14, 2023, 11:34:16 AM4/14/23
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

Roman the Foreskin PEELER's shleazy jew paedophile pwner BARRY Z SHEIN

Apr 14, 2023, 12:25:12 PM4/14/23
On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 08:34:13 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>HeartQuack Andrew wrote:
>> NOT Michael Ejercito wrote:
>>
>>> https://archive.ph/PFBXK
>>>

>>> No evidence face masks protected vulnerable from Covid, health officials
>>> admit

<b'ris>

>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

For fuck's sake, how many MORE times do we got to see this inane gook
conversation before you get raptured by the ICE 5-0, gook?

So how are YOU, gook?

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew

Michael Ejercito

Apr 14, 2023, 1:04:32 PM4/14/23
wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 08:34:13 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> HeartQuack Andrew wrote:

> <b'ris>
>
>>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>>
>>> So how are you ?
>>>
>> I am wonderfully hungry!
>
> For fuck's sake, how many MORE times do we got to see this inane gook
> conversation before you get raptured by the ICE 5-0, gook?
There is nothing inane about being wonderfully hungery.

And ICE has no reason to rapture me.

> So how are YOU, gook?
Mangina, I am better than you and wonderfully hungry.

You are a Nazi.

As a Nazi, you are, above all else, a craven coward.

You are afraid to compete with others as equals because you know you
can not measure up.

You are afraid of your own inadequacy, so you want to murder your
betters.

You are afraid of the truth, so you want to murder those who would
tell it.

You are afraid of history, so you want to murder the past, to wipe
out the knowledge of the degeneracy, cowardice and failure of National
Socialism.

Finally, you are afraid of the power of educated, informed adults.
Freedom of choice terrifies you… which is why you choose minor children
as sexual partners. You can not interact with competent adults in a
consensually sexual way. You need to be able to impose yourself on a
helpless victim, be it a prepubescent boy, or a patient in a mental
hospital.

That is what you are, a Nazi, and there is nothing polite or honest
about it.

Michael

www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 14, 2023, 1:18:32 PM4/14/23
(Pink) 04/14/23 Roman/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ....

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 14, 2023, 1:21:25 PM4/14/23
(Pink) 04/14/23 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

Peeler

Apr 14, 2023, 1:33:35 PM4/14/23
On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 09:25:16 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Roman the Foreskin
PEELER's shleazy jew paedophile pwner BARRY Z SHEIN", farted again:

>>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>>
>>> So how are you ?
>>>
>> I am wonderfully hungry!
>
> For fuck's sake, how many MORE times do we got to see this inane gook
> conversation before you get raptured by the ICE 5-0, gook?
>
> So how are YOU, gook?

A lot better and better off than you, pedophilic gay Razovic! Why do you
keep asking when you know the answer already, poor retard? LOL

is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$Qv2....@usenetxs.com>

You WISH, filthy old pedo swine!

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 14, 2023, 1:37:03 PM4/14/23
(Pink) 04/14/23 Again greeting (Matt 5:47) Peeler here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/SgbSB5UVar4/m/bwzAGiroDAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 14, 2023, 1:49:55 PM4/14/23
Michael Ejercito wrote:
>> appearance of doing evil" (1 Thessalonians 5:22 w/**emphasis**).
>>
>> In the interim, the only *perfect* (Matt 5:47-8) way to eradicate the
>> COVID-19 virus, thereby saving lives, in the UK & elsewhere is by
>> rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) finding out at any given
>> moment, including even while on-line, who among us are unwittingly
>> contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
>> http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) for them to
>> call their doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of
>> stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the best while
>> preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage mutations
>> and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu &
>> Delta lineage mutations combining via slip-RNA-replication to form
>> hybrids like http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current
>> COVID vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as eagles circling over their food have no
COVID) and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

teslaStinker

Apr 17, 2023, 3:35:40 AM4/17/23
Michael Ejercito <MEje...@HotMail.com> Wrote in message:r
> https://archive.ph/PFBXKNo evidence face masks protected vulnerable from Covid, health officials admitCritics say authorities are failing to prepare for any future pandemics by not examining the effectiveness of masksByJoe Pinkstone, SCIENCE CORRESPONDENT12 April 2023 ? 7:59pmA rapid review of 4,371 studies failed to find conclusive evidence that masks were effective during lockdownA rapid review of 4,371 studies failed to find conclusive evidence that masks were effective during lockdown CREDIT: Dan Kitwood/Getty Images EuropeThere is not enough evidence to suggest medical-grade face masks protect vulnerable people from Covid, health officials have admitted.A rapid review report published by the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) investigated if high-quality masks, such as the N95, KN95 and FFP2 coverings, protect clinically vulnerable people in the community from catching Covid.However, the report was unable to find a single piece of scientific research which had usable data.?The review did not identify any studies for inclusion, and so could provide no evidence to answer the research question,? the authors state. ?No studies matching the inclusion criteria were found, so no evidence could be presented.?The rapid review looked at 4,371 studies specifically about Covid but there were none that examined the effectiveness of N95 and equivalent face masks as wearer protection against Covid-19 when used in the community by people at higher risk of becoming seriously ill.Government scientists collected data up until September 2022 and the at-risk groups included people with Down?s Syndrome, some cancer patients and people with immune system disorders.Contentious debateThroughout the pandemic there has been a contentious debate about the pros and cons of wearing face coverings among scientists with little decisive evidence either way.Various studies have purportedly shown masks to reduce transmission and disease, while others have shown them to be ineffective.Some vocal academics entrenched in scientific politicking have vociferously defended their own position for the last three years while other scientists calling for more research have often been met with criticism.Now, health officials are struggling with a lack of data which experts warn leaves us just as in the dark now as we were three years ago about whether masks work or not.Prof Carl Heneghan, professor of evidence-based medicine at the University of Oxford, told The Telegraph it is ?a significant failing? that there have not been high-quality trials done on the effectiveness of masks.?I do not understand why there's been a lack of will to do high-quality trials in this area,? he said. ?We have completely failed to address this issue and I actually consider that to be an issue that the [Covid] inquiry needs to look at.?For those people at low risk, these questions don't necessarily matter too much, but if you're at high risk, you really want this question to be addressed. You want to know the answer.?He added that the scientific field?s inability to conduct good clinical trials that gather robust data leaves us exposed and at risk of making the same mistakes in the next pandemic as we did in the last one.?If there's another pandemic around the corner, we still haven't addressed any of these issues. We've not learned anything,? Prof Heneghan said.A previous UKHSA which was wider in scope concluded that all types of face coverings are effective in reducing transmission of SARS-CoV-2 to some extent in both healthcare and community settings. In this review, it was noted that N95 respirators are likely to be the most effective.However, a Cochrane review published last month found insufficient evidence to inform on the effectiveness of masks. It is impossible to say if masks work or not because there is not enough good data, the review found.Information about the effectiveness of wearing mask needs to be clearer, some scientists have saidInformation about the effectiveness of wearing mask needs to be clearer, some scientists have said CREDIT: SOPA ImagesProf Paul Hunter, Professor in Medicine at the Norwich School of Medicine, led a study at the end of 2020 looking at how effective masks were and used data on flu, as well as other viruses.?Masks did reduce risk of transmission by about 20 per cent and in the early days of the pandemic that was really important,? Prof Hunter told The Telegraph. ?But they were never the cast-iron guarantee that some people seem to have been saying. However, since the appearance of omicron masks no longer provide much if any value.?The exception is people who remain particularly vulnerable to severe disease as there is some evidence that if you catch Covid whilst wearing a mask you generally get a less severe infection.'No good evidence'?In my view, there is no good evidence that N95 masks work any better than surgical masks.?Dr Aodhán Breathnach, a Consultant Global Health Microbiologist at UKHSA and a Consultant Medical Microbiologist at St George?s University Hospitals, recently published a study which found masks in hospitals had little impact on Covid transmission in the omicron wave.He told The Telegraph that conducting randomised clinical trials for mask-wearing would be very difficult to do in practice.?It is maybe surprising that there is no conclusive evidence one way or another [as to whether masks work], given that SARS-CoV-2 is perhaps the most studied virus ever, and masking was always a debated topic,? Dr Breathnach said.?Nonetheless, the fact that the studies that do exist (including our own late addition) fail to show convincing evidence of benefit from masking suggests that, if there is a benefit, it is a rather modest one, i.e. masks may reduce the risk slightly but do not guarantee you won?t get infected.?-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.www.avg.com

Your not very wise. Did not you pay attention to nurses in front
of hospitals 15 years ago? Covid is fake. It was lied about.
It's pet coke, and they.the nurses hate it. The rest is lies to
cover up this whole mess of oil men killing people . Fracking.
Epa told you the symptons several years ago . Flu plus heart
attack. It's toxin, and mask do nothing. It's dermal.
Freemasonry. It's also witchcraft. Under Seige, top gun, all
of it. They want you dead ding song. And will not pay for your
hospital stay. But beware. If you take the virus shot, it can
kill you, cause you already have high levels of toxins in your
body. Cause, it's a real virus the shot. BIDEN IS PART OF THE
murders. That's what Ukraine is. To finish off the world.
Freemasonry is witchcraft for murder. Remember, it's dermal.

--
Daniel

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 17, 2023, 4:02:01 AM4/17/23
(Pink) 04/17/23 Again praying w/ Daniel here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/4XFaWTAF31Y/m/AArlL8RfEQAJ

Michael Ejercito

Apr 18, 2023, 8:54:22 AM4/18/23
Peeler wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 09:25:16 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
> bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
> sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Roman the Foreskin
> PEELER's shleazy jew paedophile pwner BARRY Z SHEIN", farted again:

>>> I am wonderfully hungry!
>>
>> For fuck's sake, how many MORE times do we got to see this inane gook
>> conversation before you get raptured by the ICE 5-0, gook?
>>
>> So how are YOU, gook?
>
> A lot better and better off than you, pedophilic gay Razovic! Why do you
> keep asking when you know the answer already, poor retard? LOL

It is just so fucking obvious!

Michael

www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 18, 2023, 9:21:08 AM4/18/23
(Pink) 04/18/23 Again praying w/ Michael here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/_gpKTZ9BZRU/m/3qBEr20hAAAJ